Speaker 1: Hi, guys, this is Teddy Mellencamp and I'm joined by my friend Emily Simpson for our new spin off show Popping Off, where we are digging deep on this season of vander Pump Rules. So me and Tamra will continue focusing on pissing off housewives, but don't you worry. Currently now myself and Emily will focus on vander Pump Rules. So we will be doing all the deep dives and then we'll see what's next. Yes, you see what's next next, because we'll be covering every little detail. And I texted to Emily this morning and I said, good thing, you're a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like it gets me in more trouble because I say even more, oh.
Speaker 1: Because you actually like have the wherewithal on what you're allowed to say, where I'm just worried all of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, but sometimes I forget my lawyer. I guess that was my point.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean you're not What is it that I almost said, like a what is it?
Speaker 2: A mallet? What a judge? A gavel? A gavel hammer? You don't have a or no, but I have a gabble somewhere. I'm gonna find it for our next one. Oh, can you do me a favor?
Speaker 1: And you don't have a pink plastic wall behind you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you just put up your law degree in the little Yeah, I'll hang it. I'll hang it right here. Insert law degree right yew. That gives us a lot of cred Well, I have a lot.
Speaker 3: I have a Utah license and a California license and a law degree.
Speaker 2: So there's three certificates. So I'll just hang them all around.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect? And then can you wear maybe like a blazer, a blazer or something.
Speaker 1: Can you please put on something slightly more formal and something you would wear to court? And then I want you to always seem like slightly stressed on your pen. Okay, okay, right, that's pretty much where we stand. And we had just gotten back from our live show in San fran where I feel like so much went down and we had such a good time. I feel like we're ready. We're ready to start this pod.
Speaker 2: We're ready, we are fired up and ready.
Speaker 1: First couple questions are how long ago did you start watching vander Pump Rules last night?
Speaker 2: Last night? Okay, I have to tell you.
Speaker 3: First of all, I went to Peacock and I found vander Pump Rules and there's some like hour long special on there that's just a recap of all the relationships and Lisa vander Pump is narrating it.
Speaker 2: So I watched that.
Speaker 3: I feel like they made it for me, specifically, like we have to give Emily a little like quick background, and I'm telling you, I was like, I was going to make this a whiteboard behind me and draw all the different relationships with like arrows.
Speaker 2: I feel like I needed a flow chart.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody has had sex with everybody at one point or another on the.
Speaker 2: Show, guilty by association if not.
Speaker 1: But we already have some Vandon Pump Rules headlines because the Nick Vaiel podcast just dropped with the Toms, and we just saw the Cosmopolitan article with Laala Kent. But before we even get to that, since you're a new watcher, you watch the reunion, you watch the premiere, and you watch this Lisa vander Pump special on the relationships. Who do you think you relate to the most from Vandon Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: I would have to say Lala. I don't know. I like Lala.
Speaker 3: I find her to be reasonable yet insane at the same time, which I.
Speaker 2: Really I feel like I'm like that too.
Speaker 3: Like I can be I can put the reasonable attorney hat on, but then if you really piss me off, I'm knucking futs.
Speaker 2: So I just I get her.
Speaker 3: And then when she was talking about like with her mom on the couch, I don't know, I just like her.
Speaker 1: I to her, Yeah, And then which guy would you have sex with?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Do they all not have some kind of venereal disease? At this point I would say none, But well, I fine, who do you.
Speaker 1: Find the most appealing of the men?
Speaker 3: I guess James Kennedy because I find him. I just think it's funny. I like humor.
Speaker 2: I know you just about you about fell out of your chair. You're okay.
Speaker 1: I had to protect myself from this flimsy background. Okay, let's start off with the Cosmopolitan article. I'm actually seeing Laala on Monday, so and I didn't know any of this.
Speaker 2: This is pretty incredible, Okay.
Speaker 3: Reality star shares that she decided to go with ee Ui because she wanted to take control of her situation. Quote, I will not gamble on me having my child she says, And I just don't think that finding a partner and falling in love with someone has anything to do with bringing a.
Speaker 2: Child into the world.
Speaker 3: Now, Kent's the biggest piece of advice for other women is to bet on themselves.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: If you want children, are and are only waiting for that person to come into your life, Let's talk about a different route that we can take.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: There are many ways to have a baby, and you don't need a man to do it, she says, end quote.
Speaker 1: So essentially she is going to have another baby. Yeah, I can argue both sides.
Speaker 3: I guess It's like, on one hand, I'm like, yeah, women power, we should be able to do whatever we want. If she wants to have another child, I think that's amazing. But then on the other hand, I know how helpful my husband is in my life as someone who adds to my children and their lives, and how his perspective as a father and a role model is important.
Speaker 2: So you know, I don't know. I just see both sides.
Speaker 3: I see how a father and a mother together raising a child is very beneficial. But I also think, you know, single women do a great job of raising children too, And I think.
Speaker 1: We have to be a realistic that a lot of the time, whether you're married to a man, woman, have a partner, there's most of the time primarily one parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the one that is leading, right.
Speaker 3: And I do think my relationship with Shane is an exception to the rule, because I will say most of my friends and their husbands and their relationships and their partners, they aren't an equal partner with the children.
Speaker 2: Like Shane is. He does a lot yea. So I think that's an exception.
Speaker 1: And I think if you've gone into a situation like La Laws where clearly you know what happened with Randall, she is now in a place where she wants Ocean, I'm guessing wants Ocean to have a sibling close in age, and she doesn't want to search and find a man. That's probably not appropriate because she just wants to have another baby right away.
Speaker 3: That's a very thought out, logical, reasonable choice, and also wanting the sibling sibling. I tell you I have three kids, and the best thing that can ever happen is to see your siblings care for each other and play together and love each other and support each other. So I get that, and she's probably thinking Ocean's getting older, So you know.
Speaker 2: I got to get on this right away.
Speaker 1: And I also think she shared in this episode that she has a big support system at this point. Her mom has come in to live with her, she has her brother that lives in the same complex. They're all raising Ocean together, and she's in a place in her life where she wants to be able to carry her next child. And why rush into getting into another Randall Emmett situation. I think kudos to her and appreciate her for sharing in advance. I think so oftentimes on reality television shows, people wait until after its way past the fact.
Speaker 2: And then then share and then in the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think sharing in advance is it's a huge deal and shows that what a good mother she is and that she wants to do the best by Ocean, And so I think that this is exciting. But then I also then my other part of me in my head is like, oh my gosh, is this gonna be hard though, because how are you gonna show one child on a reality television show and not the other? Because we yeah, you know, I remember how hard it was for us when we weren't allowed to show Bella.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm in the same situation. I can show I mean, we're filming right now, and I can show my three children with Shane, but then you know, my older daughter or stepdaughter, Schnelle, lives with us full time. Her mom won't sign off, So then what happens. It's awkward and I feel badly for her because then when the crew comes to film, like I have to say, I'm sorry, you know, we can't show you. And she understands. She's very intelligent, so she gets it. But how difficult is that to be like, Okay, you three can film and be a part, but you can't film.
Speaker 2: It's it's really difficult.
Speaker 1: And plus, at a young age, you don't necessarily know what it is that you want or like in regards to even social media all of it, Like you think like as I'm like, oh, I would never want so and so to feel.
Speaker 2: Left out or this, or that they.
Speaker 1: May think I don't want anything to do with this, or and ten years from now when their siblings are talking about how they're all on this show and people are going, well, how come you weren't on it? Right? It just opens a whole that's the trouble with reality TV. Yeah, there's always going to be pros and cons.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean I guess, I guess the best scenario is her mom's signs and then she's seventeen, so she decides whether she wants to or not. Then ultimately it was her decision as opposed to, oh hey can you can you not be in the room right now? I mean I hate that, you know, because it's not reflective of how our actual home and family is. She lives with us full time, she's here one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I would have never known that. Yeah, most people don't.
Speaker 3: They still ask me when I post something on Instagram, they're like, who are the two older girls? Because, you know, because it's been such a you know, tumultuous relationship.
Speaker 1: So that's where social media can also be brutal because without us having these types of conversations, then social media will come on and say, oh my gosh, well why aren't you like, are is it because this is she's your stepdaughter? Because of the like, No, clearly there is more to it, and there's love that goes around. And either way we're off topic is as we will because we're gonna pop off on whatever it is we feel like popping off on. But I'm excited for Lalla and I can't wait to hear more. Okay, this next one. Ariano Maddox forced to stay in home with Tom Sandoval for another four months. The New York Post article says Matt X thirty eight is facing at least four more months under the same roof as Sandoval thanks to a legal tangle over the Los Angeles property they purchased together in two thousand and nine for two point seven million. Earlier this month, she followed the lawsuit in La Superior Court seeking the sale of the house and an equitable division of the proceeds. Records obtained by the Post show the reality television star is pushing for a partition by sale. It's essentially it's not even scheduled until June third, leaving Maddox and Limbo until then.
Speaker 2: This is my question for you, Okay.
Speaker 1: If you and Shane were to get break up tomorrow, yeah, and you had the financial capability to get another place, and or you didn't have the financial capability to buy him out, and he wanted to stay there, would you care?
Speaker 2: Well, he'd have to buy me out right right. But that's my point.
Speaker 1: If he bought you out, would you care if he still lived in your home? No?
Speaker 3: Honestly, if this is why, I don't understand why either one of them want to stay in this house. As far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of bad memories there. I mean, why don't you just both want to get out and just have a clean slate. Honestly, I think Tom's being a complete dick Like I feel like this is just a dick a move on his part, because why are you spending all this money to pay for a time hernies, to file all this paperwork, go to court, pay for a hearing which is going to take all day long in La County Court, and the judge is going to order that you sell the house and divide it because there's really no other solution unless he does buy her out.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand, But this is my question.
Speaker 1: What we see in the episode is her saying that he wants to buy her out, and she would never want that because she would never want another girl being in the home they bought together. I personally don't have that.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to give me money, and I can go do something with it and be out of a toxic situation. I don't want to communicate with Anna the assistant on when I can come and go, Like, you have all these great things going on. Who gives a f who he f's in that house that you guys bought together.
Speaker 3: That was clearly well he was clearly effing people in that house anyway, So like it's no different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm like, listen, you have so many good things going on in your life. If he's willing to buy you out, get out, let him make a mess of whatever next situation he's going to go into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're honestly, they're wasting a lot of time on attorneys, and they're spending a lot of money. I feel like this is an easy solution. Either sell the house, divide the equity, or he writes her a check. I don't know, does he have the money to buy her out? I mean, I'm sure he'd have to go get alone. And she's say no, she's saying I will not do it. So that's she doesn't want him living there. She doesn't want either of them living there. Well, then see they're both being ridiculous. Because they're both in a stalemate and they're both wasting time because I mean, he could just they could either agree to just find a real estate agent, get a you know, appraisal, put it on the market, divide the assets.
Speaker 2: The house is worth more now.
Speaker 3: They bought it for point no two point oh seven, it's worth like three now. So I mean you're gonna you're both gonna walk away with a chunk of change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what ends up happening when there hasn't been true accountability or healing in a breakup situation. You just want to stick it to the other person, which is what we see repeatedly over on Miami with Lenny Hawk's side, like that is so clearly done, but there's just still fighting over things that are unnecessary to fight about. These next headlines are pretty brutal as well. You want to take the christen a duty.
Speaker 3: During an appearance at a live taping of the No Filter with Zach Peter podcast in November twenty twenty three, Shawls of Sunset star Gigi defended la Lasax Randall while sitting next to Kristen Lalla got pissed that Kristin did not stick off for her. When asked about Kristin on an Amazon Live this month, Laala responded, quote, I don't know who that is. So no, La La said, quote no, does she still have a podcast?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Kristin then took to her podcast this week, saying quote, I have been sitting on this because Laala is my friend, or I guess was my friend, because according to her in this moment, she doesn't know who I am.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 3: She went on to say, quote, I didn't feel like it was my fight to fight because I thought it was so mundane and so stupid. Who cares what this chick has to say? Meaning Shaw's Gigi. Kristin finished with La La, you know I love you. I think you handled this like shit. I'm not happy about the way you are effing talking about me or my podcast because.
Speaker 2: It's just so petty. However, you weren't there to fight in the room for yourself. I should have said some things.
Speaker 3: She concluded, quote, I understand why your feelings were hurt. Next time, just come to me and say, hey, my feelings were hurt. Don't blast it on the internet that you don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: Calm down. End quote.
Speaker 1: Kristin has confirmed some of what Rachel levis accusations regarding James Kennedy. Levis alleged that Duty was a cast member on Bravo's news series as a way to stop Duty from speaking out against their mutual ex James Kennedy. Levis is quoted saying Bethany Frankel's podcast, Kristin was just starting to talk about her tumultuous relationship with James and what happened behind closed doors. Then all of a sudden, she was presented with this spinoff. I believe it was way to silence her. I've seen be a violent person, so I have no doubt what she's saying is true. I hope that one day it will come to light and there will be justice. Kristin responds saying, I have not listened to Bethany's podcast with Rachel.
Speaker 2: I saw a TikTok that had a clip.
Speaker 1: That had my name in it, so it is what I was responding to, and now I'm hearing all sorts of things that are also said that I have no idea about.
Speaker 2: I agree with what Rachel says about you know who.
Speaker 1: I think I've made my feelings very clear, but also you guys for realsies. There's no opportunity, no new anything that I was given, like to silence me or hush money or anything like that. But then on yesterday's episode of Rachel's podcast, Rachel Goes Rogue, Rachel says she talks about breaking up with James for.
Speaker 2: A reason that could ruin his life.
Speaker 1: This brings up previously made allegations by Kristin. We all know at Sheena's first wedding, Kristin punched James James in the face. James then punched Kristin into a bush, which was cut. Kristin has alluded to other physical abuse, which seemingly confirms in.
Speaker 2: The attached post. I mean, it goes on on and on and on.
Speaker 1: But the main point of this story, I believe is when it comes to James and any of these physical abuse allegations, when it comes to Kristen or Rachel, is Chel, it was Raquel and now it's Rachel. All of the women while filming vander Pump Rules last season.
Speaker 2: Supported James.
Speaker 1: James was all of a sudden, like they like to say, and vander Pump Rules talk.
Speaker 2: The number one guy and the group the number one guy, right when.
Speaker 1: Clearly they've all had these discussions, and you know, I don't know. I just feel like this is all getting to a point where when you're in tunnel vision, you're only talking about what is making good TV at that moment and not necessarily all of the other situations and not putting past history involved.
Speaker 3: But well, I think it goes down to where there's smoke, there's fire. You can only have so many allegations all the time because before there has to be some tree rooted in these. You can't just have all these different accusations and they are all just fabricated.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I think that if we get a little taste into something, that's why you almost swell out of your chair when I said, James Kennedy, right, And that is exactly why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's where I'm at. I'm a lot bigger than him.
Speaker 3: I outweigh him by a good fifty pounds, and I clearly could beat his ass, So I'm not concerned.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Well, I also think that at the beginning of this episode, he says that he is sober again, So we have now seen him be sober and not sober multiple times on the show. My brain, that's you know ocd obsessing about all the things, wonders if one has to do with the other, But we will continue going, Oh, he's California sober?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which can you be that anywhere else? Like?
Speaker 3: Why? Like if you live in Ohio, can you be California sober?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like her, I mean or not and not drink alcohol anywhere else? But yeah, I guess as the season progresses, we'll see what's going on with his relationship with Ali and what his relationship is with the group.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, do you think Alie knows about all these allegations and that's why she's insisting that he doesn't drink because I assume all of these have to do with some alcohol fueled violence.
Speaker 1: I would assume that Ali doesn't live with her head in the sand and has social media account and probably knows who she is in a relationship with. Plus, I would find it hard to believe that she started dating James seeking out his dejaying skills without have watching past seasons of vander Pump Rules where this has been touched on.
Speaker 2: Right, So, so you're saying she's on notice, She's probably on notice.
Speaker 1: She's always been really lovely and sweet, but it's this is a hot mess of a group. This is a hot mess of a group. Because then we get to which I love nick Ville. I've been on his podcast a bunch. I think I love listening to his podcast. I also don't know that I need to listen to a three hour podcast with the Toms.
Speaker 3: How is it three hours? What did they even talk about for three hours? Or is one of the hours because they showed up late, so for the first hour is just everyone sitting around the room waiting for Tom and wondering where he is.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you do that? I don't.
Speaker 3: I think when you're a narcissist, that's what you do. See, I am clearly not a narcissist because I show up to everything on time, always time.
Speaker 2: I show up to things on time.
Speaker 1: If I'm going to be late, there's like multiple calls, text I'm so sorry this emergency came up, blah blah blah, Like there isn't just no I think no response in regards to anything is bizarre. Even if I'm mad at somebody, I'm still going to give some sort of response like okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, and when you agree to be on someone's podcast, you know they blocked a whole day out for you and they have everything ready and so for you not to show up on time, it's so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And disrespectful to your other best friend, Tom who's been sitting there and feelings was once again taking out or heat.
Speaker 2: He's taking the heat for you, like he has no idea where you are.
Speaker 1: He's just sitting there like, ah shit, Like how did I get myself into another mess? That Tom's making me look like an asshole? Right? But other things that were covered on here, Essentially, I don't know that Tom Sandoval can be held accountable to anything. There's everything that he says, and I enjoyed parts of him when he was on the podcast.
Speaker 2: He is charming things.
Speaker 1: Sandoval said he didn't want to dishonormatics by rehashing their relationship issues.
Speaker 2: No, I'm allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I can say whatever the f I want, Sandoval said, but I'm not going to. Sandoval then proceeded to imply that he cheated on Maddox because she belittled him and ruined his self worth.
Speaker 2: Okay, you cheated on every other X you had as well? What was your excuse. Then, so I get it.
Speaker 1: You're in a bad relationship, You're not happy anymore.
Speaker 2: You know what you do? You break up?
Speaker 1: You break up, you break up, you don't continue dating for years, buy a home together, start planning to have sperms, you know, saved.
Speaker 2: Sperms, eggs, whatever saved to then cheat. It's just all you have to do.
Speaker 1: Tom, You were having a moment. You were good on Special Forces. You said certain things in the two teas and a pod podcast that made me realize like you had remorse. But now you're doubling down right before the season airs. It's not a good look because there are gonna be points times. I can already feel that Arianna is going to drive me crazy this season.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna feel sorry for her because of this, Tom, people are gonna feel sorry for her.
Speaker 2: That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: See what you did, They're gonna You're gonna have another season of this if you keep doing press things where you're just not even willing to go I really fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry and move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like how in the podcast he said something to the effect of, I you know, because they asked, what did you learn, and he's like.
Speaker 2: What did I learn? What did I learn?
Speaker 3: Like he was so mad in defenses first of all, when you show up an hour late, like, I don't feel like you have the right to be mad and defensive, Like you should be humble and apologetic at that point. But then for him to say he said something to the effect of, well, I learned not to cheat that way.
Speaker 2: I think that was what it was.
Speaker 3: I like that one, like, learn to like cheat better, you know, like I didn't do a good job of it.
Speaker 1: Listen, I need to cheat on better circumstances. But he has when he does actually say, he just said, I'm I don't know, man, I don't know, dude. I'm just trying to be a better person. Okay, So let's start off a couple of things, Tom. This is a PSA from popping off to you. Ways to be a better person. Move out of the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just move out. Just move out of the house. Pay her, get in appraise, write or a check. There you go, get out of the house. Other ways is to talk.
Speaker 1: Stop talking about all the things that she's done wrong to you, because nobody cares even if she did, even if she belittled you. Every day of your relationship, you chose to stay. So that's another way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another one.
Speaker 1: Don't leave your friends hanging for over an hour and make them look like assholes.
Speaker 2: But on her, I'm gonna do that to you sometime, you know what, I'm gonna be really pissed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope we go on someone else's podcast and then I'm just gonna show up like an hour late and let you sit there and see what kind of excuses you can come up with.
Speaker 1: Listen, I do think that we need to have a lightning bolt on our backgrounds as well, because another thing you could do, Tom, stop sending lightning bolts.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Explain the lightning bolts, Oh my gosh, because Tom and uh Rachel were matching lightning bolt necklaces.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they had matching necklaces.
Speaker 1: Like that was their like signal to each other that they are having this affair behind the back.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's a real bummer.
Speaker 1: Because I was starting to come around on Tom and here we are.
Speaker 2: But any he messed it up. He did messed it up.
Speaker 1: You're only as good as last time I talked to you. But Ari Auto Maddox is continuing on her victory tour of what did La La call her God? Because she's been put on because she is, She's roxy Heart.
Speaker 2: In Chicago, she had her opening night.
Speaker 1: Thank you to everyone for joining UH Chicago Musical and for being unbelievably supportive and welcoming people. Released an Instagram video of Ariana practicing for her debut after watching her on Dancing with the Stars. I am sure she's an incredible roxy Heart. I watched Erica Jane doing the same show and I loved it.
Speaker 3: So who do you think is better? Who's the better roxy Heart?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Ariana yet.
Speaker 3: If you had to, you have to choose, you have to pick one. Who's the better one?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Biased asshole, so of course I'm going to pick my friend Erica, So.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Plus, I think when I think roxy Heart, I think more of an Erica type character than I don't.
Speaker 3: Even though you're like the sweet underdog that got cheated on, Yes, I just like the icy badass.
Speaker 2: Yes that's exactly what.
Speaker 1: Plus, even though we're all kind of the same age, I still think that vander Pump rules people are like thirty years younger than me.
Speaker 3: I thought so too, But then when I read that Tom's forty one and Arianna is thirty eight and we're still like talking about them like serving, and I was like so confused.
Speaker 2: I'm like, these people are almost my age. You and I could go work at sir.
Speaker 1: Listen, if SIR is still open, we could or is that one still open or is it closed? I don't still Sir is still open. We couldn't work at pump.
Speaker 3: Okay, but we could do Sir because I feel like they have a little, a little elevated age there.
Speaker 2: They We could buy some tables. I can see it. Listen.
Speaker 1: If we're gonna get the good scoop that that good good, then we are willing to put on our match guss and show up and hold a drink at the beginning and spell it as that they do in the promos. But the next thing is involving our friend Alex Baskin. He is the executive producer of vander Pump Rolls, also Real Housewives Orange County, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: He also has his own podcasts.
Speaker 3: I was just on his podcast a couple of weeks ago, just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Did you guys, tune in, tune in. So you didn't grill him about scan of all, is what you're saying, you didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Yeah, I didn't know at the time.
Speaker 1: And now I need your focus one hundred percent. I realized your filming real houses at Orange County. I need you focus because this Cosmopolitan article didn't come in until like six minutes before the.
Speaker 2: Pod, Like, I need you sending it. You need me on the ground, listen, boots on the ground. Okay, ready to go.
Speaker 1: La Times reports that scannabal provided a much needed jolt to the series that had been in a rut since its early heyday and it's run. Alex Baskan quotes, we would have liked it if Rachel came back because I think that there's a great interest in how she was doing. I also think that it's best platform for her to tell her story more so than any podcast. But that's ultimately up to her, guys.
Speaker 2: But also you can tune in.
Speaker 1: It's an iHeartRadio podcast to Rachel goes rogue.
Speaker 2: So because I met her at the iHeart you weren't there.
Speaker 3: I met her at the iHeart Christmas the holiday dinner.
Speaker 2: I couldn't know it that did she talk to you? I talked to her for a long time. Well, go ahead, feel free to share.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of espresso martiniz and I don't remember the conversation at all, but I thought she was lovely.
Speaker 2: And now I'll probably get a lot of craft for that, but I did. Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Did she seem like somebody you could trust?
Speaker 3: She seemed very meek and kind of like a broken child.
Speaker 2: I felt badly for her.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's I think that's what we see at the beginning of this episode, or during this episode with La La.
Speaker 2: Where she reaches out to her. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break, and then we'll come back to recap the actual episode, not all.
Speaker 2: The things they've been doing off of the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we are back to recap vander Pump Rules. There's a new intro for season eleven, which is set to the iconic raise your Glass Banderpoop Rules theme song. Viewers are greeted with a refreshed intro. At the beginning, we get a glimpse of Arianna and Katie, who are hanging out in their new West Hollywood sandwich shop, something about her which I don't think is opened yet.
Speaker 3: No, because I just read it's not open right something with is it permits or I don't know. Maybe they just don't know what they're doing. I feel like there's a little bit of that in there too.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a good sandwich there. I would have thought that Lisa vander Pump could help them get permits. But then I guess if you start googling some of her restaurants, maybe she isn't the one to reach.
Speaker 2: Out to on that. Oh no, what's that mean? I don't know, elaborate. You're gonna have to do your research, lawyer.
Speaker 1: But then the camera transitions to the restaurant, Tom Tom or Tom Sandval is pouring Tom Schwartz a refreshing cocktail, and then quick exterior shot of the group's old stomping grounds. Sir, the camera brings in to frame Laala James Sheena before ending things off police of vander Pump.
Speaker 2: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now we actually start the episode starts off in the sandwich shop, which ideally this would be open. Now the sandwich shop would be open, because now that we are watching it in real time, we should ultimately be able to. I don't go places, but at least Postmates a sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you try their sandwich shop? Would you have shirt? You would have it?
Speaker 1: I would uber eats that all day long, a delicious sandwich. I've seen them make the sandwiches before and they looked really yummy. Katie and Arianna are going thrifting for their sandwich shop. I can't say that it does look beautiful well put together.
Speaker 2: Oh the decor looks amazing.
Speaker 3: I feel like they focused on the decor and the and the like dishes, and then they were like, oh shit, we we need like permits and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh shit, Oh who's gonna work here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like look how well it looks.
Speaker 3: Look at all the like the lighting and the chandeliers and like the teacups. And then it's like, oh, but I think we need like permit sending like people to work here.
Speaker 1: Do we think that something about her is the news she buy Charret clothing line, like make years to get it?
Speaker 3: I mean possibly we might want to take bets on how long before this place opens.
Speaker 1: I mean we've seen the tasting. Just give us the damn sandwiches.
Speaker 2: We want them.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want so much as in Asaana. You know, I would love a sandwich. First of all, it's a sandwich shop. It's not complicated. It's not like they're back there making gourmet meals like it's sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I don't appreciate you downplaying a sandwich when listen. I can't make a good sandwich, mind, you can't, no other than butter and jelly.
Speaker 2: How do you? How do you mess up a sandwich?
Speaker 1: My ratio is always off with something. Either it's too much mustard or it's gotten soggy, or I add the vinegar and not the oil, like there's something we're too much of Regano. It's just always a shit sandwich. When I make it, theirs looks good. Haiti says that the premiere we're permitent proof. We're just waiting for physical copies before we can get the final one. We've been making some changes, but we are excited.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The question is are they paying rent on this space the entire time with no income coming in?
Speaker 1: They've got to be but I I mean, Ariana has had eighty six other jobs, so I mean she's be true.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'll pay for it, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's all the lady, I got it. I'll just I'll just do a little dance out front, and it's no big deal, Like it's fine. But I also wonder how much the rent is.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's if we looked at what all the shit I buy on Amazon, it's probably less than the rent a month for the sandwich Shop. So I'm not in a place to judge on spending money on things that you're not actually utilizing. Because the amount of unused items from Amazon, I could start a hoarder's pairent.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they'll have another tasting and they'll invite us. Well, we might need to do a little a little better.
Speaker 1: And Hi, hey ladies, we'd love to come into the sandwich Shop and take notes on anything that happens so we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: We love sandwiches.
Speaker 1: We love a good sandwich. Even though I say sandwich, not sandwich. I can't help myself a sandwich. I have a sandwich damage. But then we see the coming and goings of Tom and Ariana and how they communicate solely through the assistant. Tom is taping Special Forces, so he's not at the house, but he and Ariana both still live there. They're maintaining a no contact rule. Tom wants to buy Ariana out. He says that he and Rachel are still in communication. Rachel is sending mail to the house with lightning bolts. Now you know what that means?
Speaker 2: Now, I got it.
Speaker 1: We already talked about how we would maneuver this situation. But if Tom did to me what he did to Ariana, I would prefer to live in a studio apartment. Are in the sandwich shop wake feeling? There you go, we found a solution to everything. Can you live in a restaurant, though I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Yes, as long as as you're hidden, as long as your caw is hidden during the day, you only pull it out at night, and.
Speaker 1: As long as you keep your feet covered with socks and and don't touch any of the surfaces that you're gonna be making sandwiches on.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know when they showed when they panned Tom's room and then they panned to Arianna's room, I actually thought that I hit.
Speaker 2: The remote and ended up on the episode of Hoarders.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, oh wait, wait the channel changed, let me go back, And then.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I mean, what about when we then see Schwartz's rugged and like his eighty two dead plants, and I can't It was more than I could. I was like, I mean, I'm not even that organized of a hue and being inside of my home and I was like, this is a lot for me to handle.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of there's a lot of hoarding going on, and I don't understand. If you know your house is going to be filmed, do you do you not pick that shit up.
Speaker 1: Or at least hide it like there's there's drawort. I'm going to teach you guys a thing behind this. I have some cabinets, and those cabinets are filled to the gills with useless things that I don't need anyone to ever see. Once every couple of years, my OCD comes out and then I decide to clean it up, yeah, and give it all away and realize I haven't touched it in three years, so now it can leave my life. But I don't just leave it all over the floor and.
Speaker 2: Let people film it.
Speaker 1: But my vitamin cabinet does look askew.
Speaker 3: I one of those Are you one of those crazy supplement people? Yes?
Speaker 1: And like I have one area in my room where there's like six hundred vitamins, and I'm always like, oh, if I'm filming an ad or something and I see all the vitamins clutter, I'm like, no, no move, move.
Speaker 3: But do you take them? Do you take all the supplements? I go through phases?
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: I think I really feel so much better from all of the supplements. I take them all, but then I guess stomach ache.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, you win some, you lose some.
Speaker 1: I hear you, okay, speaking of winning some and losing some, we get into Brock and Sena. Sena reads a text that she sent to Tom's Sandoval after one of his best friends passed away, to prove that she didn't completely ice him out. He blocked her number and multiple different Instagram accounts relating to her, including.
Speaker 2: I Love It.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm not even offended that he blocked me, that he blocked my podcast name, but the fact that he blocked Summer Moon. I want to know was he following her in the first place? A grown man following a child's Instagram is weird to me.
Speaker 3: In the first Well, I don't know if he was following I'm sure the reason for blocking was so that Sheena couldn't use that account to go see what he's up to. I guess, but yeah, well, I mean I doubt he was following that.
Speaker 1: He was really thinking that through to the point like I wonder if Sena goes on and looks at me through summer moons.
Speaker 3: No, I assume his assistant did it right. What was her name, Annie or Anne? And I'm sure annas out there turning off the led lights and blocking everyone.
Speaker 2: That's her job. Can't breathe just put up my water.
Speaker 1: But in a positive note, when it comes to Brock and Sheena, Brock is a prime example of what a good haircut can do for someone.
Speaker 3: Oh, he used to have the long hair. Huh, yeah, you're not a fan. You're not a fan of like the thor hair.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm definitely not.
Speaker 1: Edwin used to have it, and he would tuck it into the beanie cap to hide it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Edwin can't pull off the long hair though.
Speaker 1: Well, let's slash a photo right now that Edwin was his long hair dyed blonde, and well we can all be the judge.
Speaker 2: Of that way.
Speaker 3: Edwin had blonde hair, blonde hair, Yes, Okay, I can't even picture this.
Speaker 2: This is the man I fell in love with him. I can't even picture this. Well, Shane's never had hair, so there you go. We're just actually no, in high school he had a ton of hair. He had a ton.
Speaker 3: Now like since I've met him, he hasn't had a lot of hair, so, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then Lala talks about her custody battle. Her ex Randall doesn't want her to have full legal control because he doesn't want her to put their daughter, Ocean on vander Pump rules.
Speaker 2: This part made perfect sense to me.
Speaker 1: Then he but he will give her complete control when it comes to her schooling, her health like that, And she made.
Speaker 2: A good point.
Speaker 1: Great, I don't care about having her on the show. What I do care about is making those big decisions, which the fact that he will sign off on that, yeah, shows that there's a movement there.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, yeah, and that you know what, that's smart on his part that he's doing that, because those are things that will take forever to get through, and then the judge will end up ordering that they both have legal custody.
Speaker 2: It'll be fifty to fifty and they'll be have to make decisions.
Speaker 3: So that was really Actually I think it was really good of him to just say, hey, you take those decisions, you know.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, I just from following him on Instagram. I don't think he's the one that's probably going to like go to the passport office and like get her, uh you know, her new passport, right like all of the things that moms just do instinct.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's probably not gonna have an opinion on what school she goes to. He's just gonna say, whatever you decide, you know, that's great, go for it, because he's not going to take her and pick her up.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think right now it gets a portion of I don't know their exact custody agreement, but I do think if their money is already set, like if she already gets a certain amount of child support and whatever that may be, then I don't know, does anything else really come into play. You have to make decisions based on your income and what you're getting from your ex right.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean. Look, oh, like.
Speaker 1: If I were to get a divorce from Edwin tomorrow and I got a certain amount of child support, that would also count towards schooling, and then I were to get full approval of what school it would go to.
Speaker 3: Correct, Well, I don't know if you have legal if you have joint legal custody, then he would have a say in what school they go to, right, Right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if the money's already squared away, yeah, then you know, leave it to Laala to figure out what's best for their daughter.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Then Tom Schwartz admits to James how bad the scandal has been for him and Sandoval's bar Schwarts and Sandy's to the extent of servers, quitting people, harassing the workers, leaving bad reviews.
Speaker 3: I thought that was so sad, and that is when fans, I think, take it too far. It is one thing to watch a show, have your favorites, be invested, have an opinion, But when you go out of your way to do harmful things to a business that not only it's not just affecting Tom Sandival, it's affecting all the people that work there as well.
Speaker 2: That is way too far. But this doesn't care.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time because I saw the history of them trying to open shorts and Sandies. People were quitting before this ever happened.
Speaker 3: So you're saying you don't think people are quitting because of the scandal, but people aren't going there and aren't eating there and aren't spending money because of the scandal.
Speaker 1: I think at this point they probably are, I think, but at that point in time when nobody I mean, they were pretty much terrorizing his yelp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying that's detrimental. Nobody wants that as a whole.
Speaker 2: And there are there. It's a trickle down effect.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of people that are affected by that, not just Tom Sandibal.
Speaker 1: But also a cheater can still make good food. A cheater can still make a good cocktail.
Speaker 2: Like out there making sandwiches. Yes, Like, do you remember the other night.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say who it was, but there was somebody that was in the Bravo blogging podcast world at our show that like told me a thousand times that one of the restaurants that we were going to after the show was owned by Gavin Newsom. I'm like, I don't care who owns what restaurant. This is where I was told to go if the food's good, Like, I don't need to invest my time into doing going down the rabbit.
Speaker 2: Hole on who owns this damn place? Right? What was the intent in telling you so that you didn't want to go there?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I was told so many times the same information and told other places I could go to, but I'm like.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't have a choice. First of all, there wasn't a choice. There was an after party. We were going out to eat as a group.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, and the food was good and the drinks were good, and they treated us. Well, that's that's what you go to for a restaurant, not because you know, but I guess it's different if you're on a reality show that you're basing on your names that you got on the reality Yeah, but either way.
Speaker 2: So basically, here's the moral of the story.
Speaker 3: You and I can not go out and open up a restaurant because every time and we pissed someone off in an episode, there would be no business, and we wail, we.
Speaker 2: Would get shut down.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't even be able to get any I mean, we would get permits, but then after the permits.
Speaker 2: Would be screw Yes exactly.
Speaker 1: This part kind of made me laugh a little bit. It's James and Ali opening up their house and it looks beautiful. But the timing of the editors when he goes and it's quiet here, and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like how it's like it's right next to the Burbank Airport. It's so peaceful and quiet as like a seven forty seven flies over. They got a good deal on it. Got a good deal, O listen, might break a few noise ordinances, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Our house in Or County is near kind of where that train is, and I've gotten used to it. I did the first night I ever slept there, I was like, WHOA, that's loud. But then you know, I've really settled into it, so there's no shape whatever that was, but the timing was funny. But James then opens up about being California sober. But something else I was thinking about during this conversation between Schwartz and James was I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure, probably the same way I sound right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that James needed that third shot of espresso and this conversation.
Speaker 2: I know he's a lot got a lot of energy. He's just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Now, now I see where that personality comes from. There's a he just shoots caffeine into his veins all day long.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just getting after it one way or another.
Speaker 1: Then they talk about how Arianna met her new boyfriend Daniel ten to eleven days after Tom blewe everything up.
Speaker 2: Daniel lives in New York. Wait, how did they meet? I think they.
Speaker 1: Met at Coachella the first picture of the I could be wrong, but the first picture I ever saw of them together was at Coachelle. I don't know if they met there or they met prior from friends and met up there, but the first time we ever saw them together was at Coachella. He was in the audience a lot during the Dancing with the Stars. We saw pictures of him floating around filming this season.
Speaker 2: But he does live in New York. Well, that poses a problem.
Speaker 1: That poses a problem except for right now when she is doing Chicago in New York and she still lives with her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that cheated on her.
Speaker 1: So this is helpful, But Shina doesn't think Ariana has processed everything with Tom yet. Ariana refuses to be friends with Tom Schwartz, especially after he told people to give sand of All a hug if you see him and to watch what happens live. Ariana texted Schwartz to go choke on Tom's dirty ass dick after that aired.
Speaker 2: Oh she is not happy.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the moving on too fast of it all? And did Schwartz deserve that text?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean ten days is really that's really soon. I think when something like that happens, that's so traumatizing. I do think you need a lot of time to regroup and reset and to kind of figure out who you are, why you made bad decisions, why you were with someone like that for so long, and just be in a good place with yourself.
Speaker 2: I think that's really fast.
Speaker 1: So but it also fast. It's yeah, it's super fast. But I also wonder how long both of those both Arianna and Tom were completely checked out of this relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if they were both so completely checked out, then why so much hatred, like especially towards shorts. I mean, he's.
Speaker 1: Shorts, shorts, shorts, shwarts.
Speaker 2: Schwartz. I think it's the public.
Speaker 1: Humility of it all that happened, because I think there was already problems that they were trying to hide from the cameras for a very long time.
Speaker 2: It's just my assumption.
Speaker 3: Who between who Arianna and Sandoval? Oh okay, and you're saying they just kind of glossed over it hit it, so it makes it look like it came out of nowhere, out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: But I think that you know, they they had a lot of business ventures together, they'd bought homes together. They were doing what they thought they should both probably do. But I think at the end of the day, yes, there's a lot of rage because she was put in a situation where she had to put something in front of the world and scandival became huge, and it probably was very hurtful, especially the timing. One of the times he cheated was right after her dog passed away. Another time was after her grandmother passed away. Like it was just the hits kept coming. And I'm sure she's very angry, But would you be I mean, we already know Shane's not gonna cheat on you, but if he did, would you be mad at Shane's best friend if he knew, or would.
Speaker 2: You just be mad at Shane? No, I would just be mad at Shane.
Speaker 3: I mean, ultimately, Shane is the one who would put his best friend in an awkward situation. Where he has to, you know, try to to navigate that line of not telling me or not telling her and still being friends with him and not really liking what he's doing, but having I mean, that's an awkward position for him.
Speaker 2: To be in.
Speaker 3: So and why didn't she have that same energy with Lalla when she reached out to rock hel Rachel.
Speaker 2: Because in the same back.
Speaker 1: One, I think she doesn't really want to get into a fight with Lalla.
Speaker 2: I think that's me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Schwartz is game an easy target, an easy target because he's kind of just and he just takes it, and she knows the sensitive I think all Schwartz was trying to say when he was on watch what happens if his fans chill, not like, actually go give him a hug, just like we don't need to give him death threats, which I agreed, even though he showed up to Nick's late, or cheated or didn't any of the things he's probably gonna continue doing. Yeah, I don't think death should be wished on any human being.
Speaker 2: No, he's just a doucher, So let's just move on. Let's just move on.
Speaker 1: Then, of course, our favorite topic no matter what podcast I'm on. No matter who I'm talking to, this comes up on a daily basis, the word ozempic. Everyone is asking if she's on now, they're asking if she is on it.
Speaker 2: Well, sheen is.
Speaker 3: Always skinny, so to me, I didn't know that. She looked at me thinner than usual? Is she thinner than normal?
Speaker 1: I mean at this point, anyone who drops half a pound is on ozempic to the pub.
Speaker 3: Like my dog's on ozempic, Like everybody's on Olympic.
Speaker 2: People are like, you're on Olympic. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've lost all muscle tone because I couldn't work out for a good amount of time. I hopefully I'll look a little stronger next time you see me. That damn answer. But it's just we. But we do get into a conversation where La La opens up about some of her post part of anxiety, being on medication, taking a little break from drinking, like all of these things, which I think had me one hundred percent until she said because of the affair when she met.
Speaker 2: The other person's affair. I thought she was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, like postpartum, like all these things. But the scandaval affair triggered all of it.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, oh, oh, so you thought she was referring to the owner her own affair.
Speaker 2: No, she said affair.
Speaker 1: At the end, she said, I've just been struggling with a lot of postpart of MOCD and anxiety and all of these things coming together all of that. I was like, me too, and then she goes, but I mean it really just set off with Scandabal.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you were like, so we're not the same. You're like, I'm just like that all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm just like that, all of that. This is the life that I live. Like, my anxiety didn't get worse because of Scandival.
Speaker 3: It's just while you didn't live it, Like maybe if you were in there, you probably would have had I don't know, maybe you would have lost some weight too and had even more anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, maybe we never know if we do know what's coming. With some flashbacks of things coming forward about Schwartz, Shina did say that the affair with Scandival made her think that everybody could be cheating.
Speaker 2: You can't trust anybody.
Speaker 1: But then later on in this season, it appears that we can't trust Sheena and Shorts as.
Speaker 2: You like to call her short.
Speaker 1: But we don't know any of the background on that, so I'm gonna have to wait.
Speaker 2: I've always like Shina.
Speaker 1: She's always been really fun and transparent when I've been around her.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Okay.
Speaker 3: I did like that La La reached out to Rachel Raquale. Yeah, but I do you think But my question watching that was was that a production thing or was that a Lala thing? Or do you think it was just a mix of both. I mean, it could be both too.
Speaker 1: I think one it was at this point Rachel Raquel's contract was still not one hundred percent not happening. I think there was still a hope that they could get her back, and I would imagine La La watching herself back after last season was like, maybe I was a little too intense with this person, considering I myself was involved as marry other woman, right, So I think sometimes in the moment, you can be really intense about stuff and then watching yourself back, you're like, hey, yeah.
Speaker 2: Took that touch too far. Yeah yeah, no, I get that.
Speaker 1: And if there was going to be somebody to reach out, no, I.
Speaker 2: Just doubled down. I'm like, yeah, I should have been that aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I'm an overthinker. But nobody else really could have reached out her because it couldn't have been Seena because there was already a lawsuit involved.
Speaker 2: Right, No, Lala was the logical choice. Laala was a logical choice, and it made it made sense for her to reach out. So do you think that.
Speaker 1: Rachel ever even responded back via text? Because we know Schort, I mean, we know Sanval never responded to Sheena's text. So do we think there was any correspondence back from Rachel or she was just done?
Speaker 3: I'm going to guess Rachel Raqueal didn't respond. I think she wants nothing to do with that, like she's trying to separate.
Speaker 1: And then but then she started a podcast to talk about it, I guess.
Speaker 2: But a podcast is a very safe space. You can get it. I barely ever get hate from the podcast. Well you get all you get hate all the time.
Speaker 3: No, I just mean a safe space as than like literally a safe space where you're just in your own room and you can say what you want to get say and then you just go live your life and you don't have to deal with like actually physically being around any of those people.
Speaker 1: How did you feel with the way that Ariana wouldn't even look at Schwartz when she was at his restaurant, Like what if you want to come by?
Speaker 2: Like dropped a check at the end for the for the drinks. I thought it was slightly petty. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you have to you have to channel your hatred to Tom and you can't really let it leak over into other people. I mean, what was he supposed to do? Like, how was he supposed to handle that situation? If he went to her and told her he would have he would have. You know, he's not a good friend to Tom, and I'm sure he didn't agree.
Speaker 2: With what he was doing. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just that's a very awkward position to be in. I mean, I've been in a position like that before.
Speaker 2: Tell me more.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I've I've had a friend who was cheating on a spouse and I knew about it and she confided in me and she would tell me all the time.
Speaker 2: But I didn't run and go tell her husband because I.
Speaker 3: Felt like, like I I that's between them, Like it's not up to me to go and blow up their life, Like I don't agree with what she's doing, but I also didn't feel as if I needed to go.
Speaker 1: Is this friend on the Real House's Orange County?
Speaker 3: No, unfortunately not, So I'm sorry. That's not a teaser for season eighteen. That's really just my actual life that I deal with on the daily.
Speaker 1: But I think you can also say, like, listen, don't I don't want to talk to you about this situation. If this the way you want to live your life, you want to do this, it is what it is, but I don't tell me anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like she could say, look, I'm disappointed in the way you handled it, but I think the the dirt like go righte his dirty dick and like ignoring him like he doesn't exist, and you know, getting mad.
Speaker 1: Clearly you're all filming a show together and you're all going to have to exist, we soon know, on a beach with a line in between the two, so like, let's pull it together.
Speaker 2: Then Lisa vander Pump gets.
Speaker 1: Her her action in as she pulls Lalla aside to talk about Rachel. She says she understands why Rachel didn't want to go against Tom because she'd be completely alone so I think that really.
Speaker 2: That resonated with Lalla as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if you've been alienated for your friends and other people have been telling you all along, this is gonna hurt you, and then you don't even have that person, it's it's a struggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you're you're on an island, and there's nothing worse on reality TV than to be on an island.
Speaker 2: That's the kiss of death. It is the kiss of death.
Speaker 1: But I think that Lala was you know, doing the Patrick Mahomes of vander Pump roles, doing the last throw Hail Mary in hopes that this would bring her back, but it didn't. Then, of course, Katie and Sheena are starting to develop a friendship again, right before we find out that she allegedly makes out a warts right.
Speaker 2: Katie also, that is awkward. I know, awkward word.
Speaker 1: Katie also visits Tom Schwartz at his apartment to pick up their dogs. She emphasizes he's no longer her problem and they seem to be on good terms, but then he starts asking her for advice and you can tell she doesn't want to give it to him. Yeah, She's like, He's like, I don't care, I just I'm I'm at indifferent in different is a great place to be.
Speaker 3: That means I don't want to give you advice. I don't want to like have conversations and hang out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can still be in the same room with you. I can sit on the couch next to you. I can share was that an espresso pod or whatever it is that they were having, But like she's like, I don't need figure.
Speaker 2: It out on your own, right.
Speaker 1: Then Lalla confesses the voice note, which I actually didn't realize was a voice note.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a voicemail.
Speaker 1: A voice note like difference a voicemail is like I called your phone rings and then I leave your voicemail. Voice note is just you do it into the text it. Oh okay, yeah, you'll be getting a lot of those from me moving forward because the Elite. Yeah, then we get to teasers for this season. Oh sorry, right before teasers for this season. One of the way they end the episode is Tom sand of All returning back from taping Special Forces and he's like, hello, I'm like, we know ann I and and whatever her name is told you that Arian is not there, So.
Speaker 2: Well, what was he expecting a party?
Speaker 3: Like did he expect everyone to jump out and be like, hello, welcome back.
Speaker 1: You know productions there, so somebody could have said hi back, like there's you're not walking into a pitch black house with no humans there, like there's humans. Yeah, but either way, then we see teasers for this upcoming rest of the season, which, how do you think it looks?
Speaker 2: I think it looks pretty good. It looks good, well the whole like Thrupple looked good. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, I think we're gonna see more dating for Sandoval, Tom and Ariana will still be hanging out in the same circle.
Speaker 2: An unnamed girl.
Speaker 1: Kissing both Schwartz and Katie.
Speaker 2: Who do you think she's? Who would you fall for Katie or Schwartz?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: I guess Katie shorts shorts shorts shwarts is not my type.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, what did Lalla call him or who was it? She said, you're like dad Bodh Kendall. Then Arianna asked her boyfriend Dan and moved to California and he's not on board. Sandoval saying that he's still in love still may be in love with Rachel Dunda Dunda da Well, guys, that's all we've got for today, but we will be back next week to pop off on more on more things. Yeah, on all the things, and we're going to do even more research.
Speaker 2: And sounds like a plan. Thanks for tuning in, guys, all right, thank you,