Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Price Pick. Sign up for Price Picks today with the promote code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey P Joe, He's a P and no, that's not the Wealth. So I just want everybody to know that, of course, is the wonky Penguin joining us today, Kelly Kirby. So it's great that Kelly jumped in last minute. It's actually such an incredible team player. Look at you. What's it like to get called up to the big leagues and you know, having no idea that it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: It's kind of surprising. I called my parents. I told them that, like I got called up, I get to talk to Joe. It's just taken off.
Speaker 1: So I know it's going in the opposite direction for you. I wish you know. I'm sad that you know, you had to talk to me for a half hour, but I'm grateful that you're here. We've got a lot of baseball to get to and we're gonna get it all down for you. Let's start with it. Seems like the rumors are buildings some cryptic Instagram posts, which is how everything happens nowadays. You know who's following who and stops following this person who tweets something. But it seems like Ellie Dela Cruz might be getting his call up as well, not just Kelly Kirby this week, sooner than later. Now, this is very exciting. Cruise has been absolutely spectacular in Triple A. We were hoping he would get the call and then it was Matt mcclan. We've been waiting and waiting, Kelly. Do you think there's any fire where this smoke is when it comes to Dela Cruz? And should everyone be adding him because he's still available in more than half a league's right now?
Speaker 2: Well, having watched my cubs get swept by them over the weekend, I'm not sure if they need more firepower, but it would make sense for them to call him up. I mean, what do they have to lose? And yeah, I think you should go get him. I mean Twitter's never wrong, but never ever, but usually when things start kind of talking like this, I feel like there's something to it when it comes to prospects. So I'd pick him up somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would too. It certainly seems like it's moving that direction. But you know, if you're obviously you know, if you're listening to the show, you probably added him already. You're one of those forty percent of people already have him. A good weekend for Aaron Judge, and yesterday as well a Memorial Day on not one but two homers. So Aaron Judge continues to be Aaron Judge. Corey Segert two for five with a three run blast, so good days for him. But Kelly, it seems like the last couple of days dominated by the rookies. So we got to get into the rookie LOOKI because Nolan Jones got called up. Now, Olan Jones was a player that you know I've been talking about too that really has nothing left to prove a triple A. Of course, then they sat him af they're playing him a couple days and I don't know what the hell they're doing there, but he was slashing three point fifty six, four eighty one, seven eleven with twelve homers five steals. I know it's the PCL, but when you look at this Rockies lineup, Kelly, it stinks. Let's be honest. I mean, it has not been a good lineup all year. So in your opinion, do you think Nolan Jones is worth picking up because they really got nothing to lose by starting this kid every day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that it would make sense to pick him up and give him a shot because rich, like you said, I mean, I don't know how much he's going to help with everybody around him, but he on his own, I mean, he might be worth it if you need somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think of Bobby Miller to another great performance by him? He's got a one six' four era now a point nine to one. Whip he's got nine k's two walks in his first eleven. Innings so, look it's you, know we're kind of looking At Bobby. Miller. Now everyone was talking About stone And Gavin stone for The, dodgers but it seems Like Bobby miller has been the guy so far that is kind of at least solidified a little bit of DARE i say job, security because it just feels like Between uri is working his way back and the back end of This dodger rotation that we've always been harping about all year and warning people about. That Maybe Bobby miller might be the. ANSWER i guess the question is do you think he's the long term answer or just a short term, Answer because The dodgers have bigger aspirations For september and Obviously.
Speaker 2: OCTOBER i think he might be a long term option for. Them and like you, said the back end of the rotation's been so messed up and, weird and Really i'm not a an earious, person so me NEEDED i mean at. All i'm regarding a little bit THAT i picked up WHEN i had the choice Between miller And stone THAT i Grabbed. Stone But i'll get over. IT i, think.
Speaker 1: Will, you is there like a support group for?
Speaker 2: That Or mike can start one if anybody. WOULD i, MEAN i think there should be pitching support groups everywhere right, now so.
Speaker 1: That's probably a good. Idea, YES i ACTUALLY i SUPPORT i support that support. Group SO i don't know if there's a support group to support that support, group but we'll figure that. Out, Also Royce, lewis who we were speculating last, week who actually made the waiver wire video last. Week so if you haven't already subscribed To Fancy BROS mlb on the YouTube, SIDE i don't, know you know what else you know you're doing with your. Time but we talked About Royce lewis when that was going to be up in terms of his il stint obligation that he. Had, well now it's, up and now so is He you also HAD i think it Was Max kepler go on THE il. There and this is the thing where you're looking at The. Twins twins are at the top in terms of pitching In Major League baseball and in all those categories you coul possibly Imagine Era whip all that. Stuff they're down towards the bottom in terms of offense and they've got to figure something out because they've just got too much swing and miss for. Them SO i guess the question Is royce lewis exceptional, athlete a guy that can play different positions for, you could play the, infield can play the. Outfield do you Think Royce lewis is now everyday player From minnesota rest of season or do you think he is just part of a rotation potentially with The.
Speaker 2: Twins, WELL i didn't understand why they were like fighting the news that when they Sent miranda, DOWN i thought for sure they were GONNA i Figured lewis was going to play third, so and they were, like, no, no he's shortstopp he. Shortstop but then he comes up and plays. Third SO i think that he could be a long term part as long as he. DOESN'T i don't think his glove's going to cost him anything at. THIRD i also wouldn't be surprised maybe later If korea and he switched. Places, Yeah korea could be become a poor Man's Alex, rodriguez a very poor man's.
Speaker 1: The poorest of the, poor you know. It Carls core is definitely one of those guys, that you, know WHEN i first saw him when he was eighteen years, old when he got, DRAFTED i felt, Like, okay this guy's going to be a franchise. Player and maybe it, is you, know as he got. Older you, know sometimes people, don't you, know grow into the bodies the way we think they're going. To you, know sometimes injuries do take their. Toll and it seems Like correy is, just you, know one of those guys is destined to never live up to what he could have, been which is sad for, him but only to a degree because he's making millions of. Dollars So i'm not that sad like. THAT i don't need a support group for. THAT Todz bradley was charged with one run and no earned by the way in five and two thirds yesterday against The, Cubs so so, far looking at the bigger, PICTURE i know everyone was worried ABOUT. Todj, Bradley but three six ZERO era one point zero seven whip forty two strikeouts to five walks over thirty, Innings now that's WHAT i want to talk about here when it comes TO. Todj, bradley because everybody was, hyperventilating going crazy when we got to the point where you, know he gets sent back down and that's very, frustrating and then you get an opportunity where he looks terrible down in TRIPLE a for a couple, starts and it comes back and he kind of looks like the same. Guy so what's your temperature ON Taj? BRADLEY i, mean because the kdo walk ratio is something that we all would be striving, for and he looks great in that. Regard The ras are still at the top of The American, League so are you getting comfortable now with throwing him out, there not just, matchups but actually throwing him out there on a regular basis as a starting. Pitcher, OH i think for.
Speaker 2: SURE i, Mean i'm. SURPRISED i think there should be an adjusted era when you play The, cubs like you, know, yep so your era is non negative. Something but with him being, CONSISTENT i don't really care what happened in TRIPLE. A i feel like that was just kind of the bounce rule and maybe he was trying to figure out like maybe he really was stressed about going from a six day to five. Day he, Wasn't but, yeah when he came back, UP i THINK i would start him against anybody at this. Point and you, know he's going to get the run support most of the, time and so he could definitely have some win equity as.
Speaker 1: Well All, right let's continue on. Here I'll logan out another rookie looking to talk about career high ten strikeouts over seven shoutout innings On, monday another terrific performance for. Him he's got AN era of two seven to, two the whip is at one three to, one four to ONE k walk, ratio forty three strikeouts pardon, me in thirty nine and two thirds. Innings so the Between bobby pitching, Well Logan allen pitching Well this is another thing WHERE i think you're frustrated if you Are. Cleveland maybe you're frustrated if you just play in the Al Central because The twins kid pitch and can't. Hit The guardians seem like they're starting to pitch, better they can't. Hit they've been. Terrible SO i don't know what are your thoughts here when it comes to what to do with The Cleveland, guardians because collectively this seems like we're all just looking around each other trying to figure it. Out what's going, on what's? Happening is it time to invest because they've been so bad, Offensively Like Josier maier has been, okay but nobody else has done anything around. Him so where are you at with The guardians right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Overall when it comes to, fancy, WELL i Have Josh.
Speaker 2: NAYLOR i kind of went after him because his expected stats still say that he's got a lot of potential and that he should be doing better than what he. Is BUT i was looking AT dfs yesterday AND i couldn't come up WITH i, mean there's no one else in that lineup That i'm really looking at at getting on my. TEAMS i Mean rosario And kwan maybe in strikeout, leagues but otherwise It's ramirez and Then naylors you're a little. Desperate but the, pitchers the, PITCHERS i think. THAT i mean, AGAIN i wouldn't have any trouble even with the balance. SCHEDULE i think anybody who gets to play The Ale central teams, ever is worth streaming. Against so.
Speaker 1: WELL i just did a big segment On sunday On Sports cared about you know where the teams are collectively right, Now like the teams that you know in terms that are crushing it, offensively crushing with, pitching and the teams that are surprisingly bad. Offensively The cleveland was one of those surprisingly bad. Teams The astros another one of those surprisingly bad offensive. Teams AND i don't want to blame all of it On Jose, brau, who by the, way has a negative. WAR i just saw. That did you know THAT i. DID i just saw that right before we came. ON i you, know this is why social media is still, around because you get little things like. THIS i think he's at minus, one is what it, said AND i just, thought, man that's. Suppressing how can that? Be how can we be a negative war when it comes To jose And bray. You but let's get to the injuries. Here Harrison bader undergoing THE mri on the, hamstring so we'll see what comes of. That Max munsey is expected to return to The dodger. LINEUP i think he pulled that hamstring doing victory lapse on me after me kind of giving him a crap for the first two weeks of the season being. Awful but you know he'll heal. UP i, won't but he. Will braves are Called Mike. Soroka are you Adding? Soroka is this an ad for? YOU i know he pitches for The. Braves it's not a big strikeout. Artist is he like a hard pass for? You what do you think.
Speaker 2: He's a hard pass for? Me And i'm Really i'm so excited THAT i get to be here with you on the day After Paul blackburn, debuted SO i thought The Soroka blackburn matchup was, like that's the Worst joey p matchup in the. History AND i don't WANT i don't want either of.
Speaker 1: THEM i didn't even, see you, know because YESTERDAY i, was you, know a first. Day finally we could swim in the pool with the. Kids friday us The sunday night Was Taylor swift, concert so you, Know monday was kind of the hangover day From Taylor. Swift you, KNOW i was singing about my, feelings you, know for three and a half, hours WHICH i gotta tell. You she was. Great it was a great. Show Phoebe bridgers, opened she was. Terrific if you don't know she, is go listen to her. Stuff she's. Terrific but my, kids, obviously my daughter's just you, know fantastic evening is, beautiful, magical all that. Stuff but there was a girl behind us WHO i think is probably somewhere sixteen seventeen years, old maybe eighteen, NINETEEN i don't, know she's somewhere in that. Range and she was having a lot of. Feelings during the. Show she was, screaming AND i mean at the top of her lungs, intensely almost as if it were like A metallica concert or or like A Judas priest. Concert but she was doing it in, ballads which was really confusing to, Me like ballads that were more like tender Has gotta, thing and she's screaming me like AND i as loud as she. Can it was. Weird it was, fun have you been to the tailor swift?
Speaker 2: Ever, NO i have, Not BUT i do consider myself a swifty for the most, part a little too. OLD i didn't like hit that, middle you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i was, like you're never too old to be a. SWIFTY i. DON'T i don't Think i'm not too. Old you're certainly Not kelly, right.
Speaker 2: And but that's my. Thing like her stuff is. Universal who hasn't felt what she? Felt and if you don't feel, it just go to a concert and listen to the sixteen year old bind you scream sad.
Speaker 1: Songs it's screamed bad ballads as though it were like death. Metal like the intensity level was was ALMOST i was a little. Afraid security was. Close that was, good but a magical night was had by. ALL i will tell you THAT i like The folcalore. Album that's my. Jam but, Anyway Liam hendrix is, back so that's good. News Cedric mullins is. Not he's gonna undergo further testing after being removed. Yesterday he's got a groin. Strain those are always, tricky so expect him to go in the. EYE i expect him to miss a fair amount of. Time we're, talking you, know weeks two, MONTHS i would imagine when it comes to the groin string And mullens is kind of another frustrating dude because he WAS i think one of these recent bilows and a lot of people just made trades for and that's always the, worst, Right like you see a guy underperforming that you like the, player you, go you make the trade for the, player and then the player gets. Hurt so this is a real kick in the pants. There on that. One Lars nootbar was removed From monday's game with back. Spasms that's probably Why welsh isn't here today because you know he's running to give a massage To Lars. Nutbar welsh, is, okay, everybody we just had a technical hiccup here. Today just. Joking Pete, fairbanks this is an interesting. One back to the il with the hip inflammation and a couple of weeks, Ago kelly on The Waiver wire, VIDEO i was talking, about you, know you Add adam because you, know just in Case fairbanks doesn't come back healthy or whatever that. Is and then he came back pretty, quickly AND i was, like, okay, well you, know maybe it's all, Right but it turns out that actually seems like good. Advice so are you going to right back to the wavewire there when it comes to another absence For. Fairbanks first of.
Speaker 2: All i'm happy that you sound surprised that you gave good, advice but.
Speaker 1: TYPICALLY i mean that's usually the.
Speaker 2: Case, YEAH i MEAN i would definitely go out and get at him. Again this is a team that wins a, lot and SO i think the saves will be. THERE i trust. HIM i am also Picturing welsh listening To Sad Taylor swift looking at pictures Of Lars snoop bar right. Now so, Yeah i'm a little, distracted BUT i THINK i Think adam is definitely worth the pick. Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably by the, Way i'm looking At Paul blackburn's line for me, yesterday six, strikeouts four, innings just saying, Yeah blackburn was such a funny thing last, year because it's not THAT i Liked Paul. Blackburn all THAT i said was until it goes, bus just keep rolling them out. There and it wasn't like two stars or, four so it was like twelve by the time we got to the Bad Paul blackburn and eventually got figured. Out. Whatever But Mike mayer will never let me live that, down but sometimes you just gotta go with the. Flow lance, mccullors he has no. Flow he is no longer throwing off a, mount so it's over. Right you could drop him, Everywhere, LIKE i don't think you're going to see him this, year do.
Speaker 2: YOU i didn't real understand why anyone drafted him in the first, place so good, point SO i think, that, yeah you just drop him at this. Point all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now luckily for, YOU i have NO ai machine things because it was a long, weekend so no CREEPY ai stuff. Today we'll do that another. Time but we do have the three up and three. Downs So Julio Rodriguez homer drove in three. Runs let's. Go this will be the second half Of. Julio we we have fifty quiet. Games we're gonna have one hundred loud games From Julio. Rodriguez there you. Go i'm not giving up on my. Guy Griffin canning another guy who's starting to figure it out. Again if there are kind of some shaky outings there last two much better nine strikeouts and six innings for him And Marcus. Stroman maybe you're the right person to talk about this BECAUSE i can't figure out why two five nine era a whip under. One he's got sixty two, k's twenty four walks and seventy three innings in his first twelve, starts and this one was you, know gets the pop here and then against the rays coming Sorry padres coming, up just against the. Rays what do you make of This Marcus stroman. Renaissance what's he done differently where he's become such a steady presence Because stroman historically has always been, that you, know two good, starts two bad, starts one in between kind of.
Speaker 2: Guy, Yeah i've been shocked to watch him, pitch but, TRULY i, MEAN i you, KNOW i kind of thought of him more as an innings eater and that he wasn't going to necessarily hurt. You but you, couldn't, really like you, said you couldn't really count on like him being a steady. Presence and he's just he's mixing in the pitches that just they can't seem to hit. It it's Like i'm Not i'm, not, well shall hang with, me but BUT i feel like.
Speaker 1: He started making really bad like mixed. Metaphors then you, know then we'll be the real judge of.
Speaker 2: That i'll come up with a. Couple but, yeah AND i think with BARN i Think barnhardt has been catching, him AND i feel like the two of them just have this system and it's just working. Perfectly so really the absence Of Wilson contraras is the answer to. This but, overall he just he. Does he seems like he's mixing pitches and also he's he's got that swagger that he, has but it's lasted a lot longer than like the first two starts In april that he Usually.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is a very emotional guy in the. MOUND i mean watching him even back in The toronto days he, was but his met days, especially he's very emotional, guy WHICH i, think like those guys always worry me just a little bit intensity good, EMOTIONAL i think is is a little bit more. Cautionary that's the one to me THAT i always watched with the pictures because you don't want them to get too high or too. Low in those. Things intensity is, great you, know make sures are very. Intense you, know Justin, verlin they're very intense. Guys strollman sometimes would let THE i think the emotions get the best of. Him but whatever is going. On you're absolutely. Right and, now of, Course Wilson contreras brought all of his catching problems with him To Saint, louis Which i'm sure made you very. Happy three, Down Joey, gallo stop me if you heard this one, before over five with three, K's Louis robert over four with three, k's And Bryce miller finally. Happened we had a Bad Bryce miller. Start of, COURSE i put money on him this weekend For rookie of The year because he's at eight to. One i'm, like, look guy's been, unbelievable but he's been historically, unbelievable so this was bound to. Happen, however four and two, thirds three, strikeouts eleven, hits eight earned, Runs he didn't walk. Anybody the two homers that really what killed. HIM i have no concerns right now About Bryce. MILLER i think this is just kind of was bound to, happen quote unquote some days you don't have. It are you feeling the same?
Speaker 2: Way absolute one hundred. Percent so if if somebody is, panicking, go you, know trade Them stroman.
Speaker 1: There you, go trade Them. Strowman all, right let's get, to of, course our favorite thing to, do which is picked some prizes for, today and if you were going to pick, prizes go to prize picks dot com and use that promo code leading. Off when you do get one hundred percent to posit match up to one hundred dollars again leading, off you can remember that it's the name of the. Show to me, Today i'm looking At Kyle gibson against The cleveland who strikes out a. Ton i'm gonna go the over on the four. Strikeouts four is a low. Number can you get me, Five Kyle. GIBBS i have faith in. YOU i love when Good Kyle gibson shows. Up that's one of my favorite. Things every year you get the Good Kyle gibson. Runs it happens every so. Often mookie bets eight and a half Hitter fantasy score and then you Got Bryce elder Pitcher fantasy score thirty one point. Five it's got a great matchup Against oakland. TODAY i mean they strike out a. Ton, also can you get a little bit more than the Normal Bryce elder? Strikeout can you get to? Five maybe? SIX i think so get a quality starting to. Win next. Thing you, know he's crushing that crushing life betting, wise, Today, Kelly i'm looking At minnesota on the money line at minus one, fifteen a lot of, minuses a lot of big juice, Today Zach gallon six and a half k's and the over at minus one. TWELVE i think what you do with some of these is you look for the you, know just double it up within the same game. Parlay so you Go gallon six and a half over And arizona to. Win you put the two things together and you get a little bit better. Number same thing With elder two and a half earned. RUNS i take the under here on this one because he's been so good in that. Regard it's minus one. Sixty put it along With atlanta win and then Maybe Ronald acuna within total base prop or something like. That so you got to kind of build it out a little. Bit and Then Kyle gibson his numbers three and a half strikeouts today over on betting pros minus one forty. Eight but, again but With, Baltimore Adley rutchman one other thing that you think again actually count. ON i think you're in good. Shape anything catch your eye in the betting market, today Kilp.
Speaker 2: Well i'm looking at price picks, currently and there's a taco On shane McClanahan five and a half strikeouts and he's facing The. CUBS i feel, LIKE i feel like that sounds. GOOD i also wouldn't be afraid to put money on him when getting the, win for if you were looking for like a plus, bet a plus money, bet that might be worth. It and THEN i really Like bobaschet And jorge So lair's hit or fantasy.
Speaker 1: Scores hora So, lair the GUY i, mean can't be. Stopped that's another guy that from my you, KNOW i have those certain infatuations certain, Players and when he came up with The, CUBBIES i was, like oh, man this Guy LIKE i like this, guy like he just looks like that, dude you. Know and it's always the, struggles like it just couldn't ever put it. TOGETHER i don't, know it's it's Sometimes i'm always. FRUSTRATED i don't know if it's work, ETHIC i don't know if it's the mental approach to the game or whatever it, is but it always frustrates. Me we see like a, big strong guy that looks like he should just absolutely just go up there and, crush and then you see moments what he, does and then all of a sudden it just bottoms out. Consistently it's so. FRUSTRATING i hate. It it's like a. Waste and HERE i am five eight barely and going why COULDN'T i have been you, know six four two twenty AND i worked very. Hard it didn't have nearly the talent level of horeso. Laire but you, know the nice thing is you get to still get your favorite. Players it's so. Rare and if you sign up today At fantasypros dot com Slash collect you can get officially licensed digital cards of all Thirty major league. Teams, scout, buy, sell and. Compete. Again that's over At fantasypros dot com Slash. Collect so if you like fantasy, baseball you like, cards this is the thing for. You and when you, join make sure you join fancserbros Dot Com Slash Leading Off league as. Well, NOW Dfs slate today is really. Interesting you got some high end Pitchers Joe ryan in eleven K Zach gallon at ten to, Seven jay mcclodd ann eleven point. Two you kind of either go with those guys or you scale back down a little bit To Bryce, elder who will be Less, ROSTERED i guarantee you because some of these other big names are in that same. Universe but great matchup Against oakland today for him or you, punt you go all the way and you look for Good Kyle gibson today at eight point, nine he costs you. Nothing you load up on offense and you go to. Town speaking of loading up on, Offense Tampa atlanta and The dodgers, today that's where you want to load up on. OFFENSE. Tj friedel two point, Eight jake McCarthy just two point, four And Miguel vargas two point. Eight i'm going with the home run call Of Ronald acunya. Today So ronald's my. BOY i didn't pick the prize pick on. Him it was a really high. Number it's like nine point. Five it's really. High if you look at the. Board primetime finally got to twenty ladies and, gentlemen Prime, time let's give it up. Twenty Here razors at nineteen doing a great, job and somebody snuck on the board here at the bottom empty? Fisheroo is It fisher Or Fisher fisher? Zero what do you think that?
Speaker 2: Is? KELLY i would go With mountain Fishero.
Speaker 1: Mountain Fishero MOUNT fishera is that a Mount? Yeah now where we go hiking on Our fantasy pros trip next?
Speaker 2: Year we could absolutely do. That, yeah or it sounds like or.
Speaker 1: Something Oh Mount. Fisher oh, yeah that's. GOOD i picture, you me And mayor just you, know sitting up there at the top of the mountain after long, hype and then us Pushing Mike mayor off the top of that. Mountain that's that's that's my vision for Next Fantasy pro.
Speaker 2: TRIP i think it's time to see If Mayor beare can.
Speaker 1: Fly SO i, agree, ws there you.
Speaker 2: Go they also need to have a hike contest among the three of.
Speaker 1: Us so oh, look the none of us are playing center anytime soon for The celtics or The nuggets or any other team. There, which by the, way let's get your home run call, today BECAUSE i know everybody's anxious to hear. Yours and My mayor of course wants to know if he can fly. Too so there you. Go So, penguin pick a home run for me. Today what do you?
Speaker 2: Have i'm Going Hoey souler against love.
Speaker 1: It here we, go staying on brand With Horor Hay solair good. Times, everybody don't worry while she'll be back. Tomorrow everything is. Fine i've been texting with. Him it was one of those simple, things those you, know so it happens on the holiday, weekends you, know you get off your, Schedule LIKE i have no idea what day it is between The Taylor swift concert and Then Memorial day, yesterday and then my kids are off because they didn't have any snow days this year In, jersey so now they're Off tuesday And wednesday, too and they were Off. FRIDAY i was, like why don't you just scale school back at the end of the. YEAR i never understood. This it's, like, no, no, no we got to go to this certain. Date why why can't we just get out sooner when the weather's really good In. JUNE i don't get, It, kelly can you explain that to me BECAUSE i don't. Understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah i'm actually from a family all, teachers AND i believe that they would also be happy to quit right a little bit sooner everyone, quick like by the middle Of may's it sort of starts to wear. OFF i, mean who's, teaching who's? Learning and we have, Questions but because.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't, like you can't plan anything because it just. Happened by the, way here you, go here's some extra, days and you're, like what AM i supposed to do with these extra?
Speaker 2: Days?
Speaker 1: Now i'm already. Working it's a it's a, nonsense that's all it. Is but speaking of nonsense, Again, well shall be back. Tomorrow don't worry. Everybody and a shout out to the REAL mvp Today Milwonkee penguin for stepping in short, notice no prep because she doesn't need Any she can come in there and make jokes About Paul, blackburn Pick, Horey sohilaire and everything as. Well so we'll be back again, tomorrow same time as. Always that'll do it for, Us but the story of the game goes on for the. Penguin I'm joey. P we'll see you next. Time, kids see you