Speaker 1: Be prepared.
Speaker 2: Right just by happenstance, we happen to walk into CEOs of company.
Speaker 1: We met the CEO of cloud Fair.
Speaker 2: We met the CEO of Avalanche, not like somebody who works for Avalanche, the actual creator of Avalanche. We met the CEO of USDC, the number one stable coin and crypto company.
Speaker 1: We met the CEO of Forbes.
Speaker 2: Not because we just happened to be walking into these people, So be prepared for the opportunity. When they heard what we were doing, they said, you know, the next thing, they said, how can we partner? How can we help? Right, I met one of the leading financial institutions in India and he said, look, I love what you guys are doing. How can we work together? How can we help educate? And so networking at that level is different, It's just different. I also learned that the conversations that we have are having need to be more advanced. They need they need to be more advanced they meet, they need to be more number one encouraging, and they need to be more thought provoking because these are high level conversation and it's not just the people that we're walking into, but I'm listening to the conversations that people have and I'm like, wow, this is this is incredible, this is interesting. Like the conversation that they have in are world changing, right, So when people are saying, yeah, this is where they come to me, Yeah, they are having world conversations. When we were inside a plant a volunteer, I'm listening to the conversations, the AI conversations that are having, the crypto conversations that they're having, the investment conversations that will happen. You're talking about nature, right, like you're gonna talk about I know you're gonna go there, but it's like, this is we're like behind in the terms of the level of topics that we're actually having as a community. So of course, are we gonna sit down with people that we met. Of course, that's that's the goal to now have them share their expertise. And there's a lot of people. There's people that look like us. I met a brilliant man from Jamaica and I'm not even gonna say his name because we're gonna sit down with him and share his story. But incredible, one of the best architects in the world has never had a story told. We met him on stage Okay, Well, now we get to share his information with the world, and we get to share with our community because it's only going to uplift us and help us grow in advance. And that's what this is all about. That's what this is about. How do we advance? How do we get into these spaces that they never thought we could be in. So, yeah, Drey is a genius. People looking like Drey is a genius because he went there one year and the next year he said, I'm going to do something to make sure that we're represented. There's people who've been there for ten years and have never thought that.
Speaker 1: I never thought that.
Speaker 2: The fact that he brought us, the fact that he brought Fat Joe, the fact that he brought Dougy Fresh, the fact that we were there with the Culture Leadership Fund, it tells you, all right, representation is coming and it's going to continue.
Speaker 1: So let me eat prepared when we walk.
Speaker 3: Some stuff that I learned. Well, First, the first day we get there at night, we run into Robert Smith. And the last day that we're there at night we run into Robert Smith. That tells you what kind of vibe it was. Ran into him twice the first day and the last day spoke to him for about forty minutes each time.
Speaker 1: Very insightful conversation. All right.
Speaker 3: One of the things that was very insightful for me when I was actually listening, because it's just different, like different things that go on, different pop up events and different you know, symposiums, different things her Nature. So I went to one and they were talking about he the guy was talking.
Speaker 1: About Nature being a board member.
Speaker 3: On on his board, and he was like this they started, they set it up, they set a precedent where a company already did it, and they put a they put Nature as as a board member. And so he was saying, for his company, he's gonna put the I believe it was the Atlantic Ocean. The Atlantic Ocean is going to be a board member. But so when you put nature as a board member, you gotta have somebody that represents the interest of the nature. So it's like I could put Mount Kilimontjaro as a board member, but then I gotta have an actual somebody to actually speak for that for that entity. So like Troy, you represent Mount kill him and Jarl. But what he's gonna do is and this is gonna be the first time this has ever happened. He's gonna have He's gonna have AI. He's gonna have Artificial Intelligent represent the ocean, so the ocean is a board member, and then he's gonna have AI. It's gonna be the first AI board member in America. Believe or he's not even based in America. It's gonna be the first AI board member. He's his goal to have the first AI board member. So this Web three talk heavy in Dovos, heavy in Dovos, chat, GBT, AI Web three not really so much crypto, but.
Speaker 1: Heavy Africa. I'm gonna talk about Africa.
Speaker 3: Heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy Web three point oh was probably seventy percent of the conversations that were that out was around, like got said, from every aspect of it. But heavy on artificial intelligence, heavy on artificial intelligence, heavy on the chat, GBT, heavy on all of that stuff, like the stuff that we've been talking about, but just next level, like next level having an AI. Imagine having AI as a board member, like we having a board conversation with five people and then there's an actual AI computer.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC Earners.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President trum attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: That's having a conversation with us about the direction that Apple should go in as a company. And then they were talking about how AI was getting programmed in Saudi Arabia and they was programming it with the religion and they was teaching AI, you know, the religion and kind of looking at the future that way. And they were just saying how different different governments throughout the world were already already using AI to program for the next hundred years. The AI conversations is crazy. That was that was mind blowing. The Africa House definitely went to the Africa House. That was dope as well. Very insightful conversation over there as well, and they were saying, you know, their goals and their plans as far as Africa. That was extremely insightful because they were saying that it's fifty five countries in Africa and only I think three countries currently have unrestricted passport, so it's like with so they were saying, like for Americans, Americans and go to Africa and travel more freely in Africa than Africans from Africa because it's like, you know, so many different politics with different countries and like different so they're like, you know, they have to open up their.
Speaker 1: Borders for Africans.
Speaker 3: So that was like a major push where they want to try to get to a point where like how in Europe where you can just travel all throughout Europe if you're if you're part of the EU. So they was like, you know, they were working on on trying to have a more united African front for trade travel and they were saying that you know when they when they was talking about that, one of the one of the one of the reporters had asked them like, you know, do you think that this is a good idea like to have? Like you no unity like to have And they were like, well, the EU was one of the most successful you know things that's ever happened, and did you ask them, did you ask them if it was a good idea? When they decided to do it, So I thought it was interesting to kind of hear that play, but you know, from an African perspective, and they were saying that another thing that he said, I forgot the gentleman's name, but they were saying, like, I think it was he's talking about coco and he was like, you know, the Europeans don't like the cocoa. They gotta they gotta change the way it's taste. And he was like, well, we have enough people in Africa where we don't. We don't have to worry about the Europeans. He was like an export, like we could like they were on pace to have two billion people. So he was like, you know, that's a misconception as well, like where it's like, we don't have to try to cater to outside people. There's enough resources and enough people because I think one fifth of the world's population over the next twenty years is going to be in Africa. They have the youngest population in the world and they have the fastest growing population in the world. So they was really talking about really controlling their resources, really opening up their borders. But this is what I'm saying, like we just we having these kinds y'all. Trying to bake me about Illuminati, and y'all talking about you know, whether with Lebron James and and if Ian you know, didn't give the access from Madison Square guard and like.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm listen, listen. We on the plane to be on the plane to get to Davos. On the plane to get to Davos from Newark, New Jersey. On the plane. Sitting next to each other is Oliver Stone and Andrew ross Sorkin crazy Oliver Stone. Who Oliver Stone is Oliver Stone. He created the movie Wall Street. Andrew Ross sark works for c NBC and he created Billions. So the guy that created Billions and the guy that created Wall Street sitting next to each other, Andrew wars Sarkt spoke to him. He said, Yo, I've been watching your content for three years, he said, he said, he said, I wrote, I wrote a letter to NBC three years ago and said, I don't know who these guys are or what they're doing, but you need to you need you need you need to sign them. You need to work, you need to find them, you need to find them in sign. I know I'm Mary, but this is the comment. But this is the conversations that I'm having. Then I'm coming back and I gotta argue with people on Twitter.
Speaker 1: With the people on Twitter.
Speaker 3: This is the kind of Nazis, That's what I'm saying. So it's like, all right, at what point it is the risk reward ratio? At what point do you stop arguing on Twitter? And and and now you don't and now you don't know where I live. Now, now it's not the show.
Speaker 1: Now there is no more Mark Dubai.
Speaker 2: Nd.
Speaker 1: Hey we wrapped this sh up today. What we're doing. I'm moving to New York right now? Edgewater?
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 1: Edgeward in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: You already know we hawking something? You know we're doing. I'll go to some collings.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, be set up.
Speaker 2: I'll come shoot every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. What's happening? Pre record all the episodes.
Speaker 1: It's all love man, shout out to everybody. Love man. We go, we just leave. We love. We're just gonna keep leading with love.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being.
Speaker 1: Four backdrop dropt.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.