Speaker 1: Imagine this.
Speaker 2: It's five o'clock in the morning and you get startled awake to your roommate screaming in the living room.
Speaker 1: It's a jewel show.
Speaker 2: You panic and think somebody must have broken into your house, so you grab something heavy in case you have to go Liam Neeson on somebody. Ooh, it's very vivid, and you walk into the living room and then yelling is just your roommate Kanye West, oh, yelling at himself in the mirror about how good he looks in his leather pants. Now, yeah, see the way he looked like, I get a leather pants with six summers in a row.
Speaker 3: No you haven't, ye dammit.
Speaker 2: See that next summer day, number seventeen of Kanye West yelling at himself in the mirror about his leather pants. That would not be an ideal roommate.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: A new survey from Zillo asked people which pop culture icons they'd want as a roommate. Who is number one? Will tell you in just a second. Also text in four one oh six to one. Who would you want to live with and why? And would it be Kanye West? I think that'd be an adventure every day. It definitely would be an adventure over next. What celebrity would you want as a roommate?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe Morgan Freeman. Oh oh, Andy, I really wish you would clean up your dishes, Andy, Or maybe Matthew McConaughey just woking up every morning too?
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, alright, yes, yes, both of them would do great bedtime story.
Speaker 2: So I asked the question because a new survey from Zillo asked americans whoop which pop culture icons they'd want as a roommate.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who the number one celebrity is in just a second, but text in four one oh sixty one?
Speaker 1: What celebrity would you want a roommate with? And why?
Speaker 2: Somebody texted in and said they would want a roommate with Matthew With Melissa McCarthy.
Speaker 1: Oh, because she's funny. Oh that is a good one. She's hilarious. Would love himmate.
Speaker 5: She's a terrible roommate. I feel like she's loud, trip over stuff all the time? A deal about tripping over stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Kind of ashamed by the person that came to my head first. Who came to your head?
Speaker 2: Nina Kim Kardashian, want what roommate with Kim Kardashiana, the bills.
Speaker 4: That closet, closet, she buys her friend's cars, like, I mean, there's just so many perks from Kim. I don't think she'd bothered me because she's too into herself. So I would wouldn't mind rooming with Kim Kardashian. I'd want to throw a coin at her butt every once in a while and see how far it bounces on.
Speaker 1: The couch.
Speaker 2: I have a friend with a throw a client at my butt again. Asking you which room, who, which celebrity you'd want a roommate with, Because Zillow surveyed Americans and asked who they would want as a pop culture icon roommate, and we'll tell you who the number one is just a second. But somebody else texted in at four one six one and said they'd want Ed Sheeran because he seems like he'd pick me up. He'd pick up after me and not complain. No sweetheart, sing.
Speaker 1: Like wake up in the morning and just like hear him like strumming the guitar.
Speaker 5: It's not monkey that's gonna perform for you. But he is a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he wouldn't say anything too. If he didn't pick up, he would just pick it up and sing to himself silently about how sad he is he's picking it up, but he wouldn't say anything you.
Speaker 1: I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Some of the top answers from the survey that Zilo did asking people which pop culture icons they'd want as a roommate.
Speaker 1: Number nine was Glenn Powell.
Speaker 6: Oh see, I wouldn't want a room with Glenn Powell. I don't know if I would have been room with any of these people, because being a roommate, you get in a fight, you get into arguments, like sometimes it's not great. I would want to really like hot neighbor like Glenn Powell. I would love my hot But you wouldn't want a room with him? No, because then I can go back to my apartment. I can do whatever I want, but like a hot neighbor. Oh my god, my stink's broken. What am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: My pipes? Aren't Orkie.
Speaker 7: His life?
Speaker 2: Number eight on the list of the pop culture icons that Americans would most like as a roommate, Chapalone.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, thank you?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, just your stuff would be getting caught on fire all the time you're trying on another bra that shoots fire out of it.
Speaker 1: Just please stop. There's a lot there.
Speaker 5: You know, you're not supposed to talk about like politics or religion or anything like that at dinner.
Speaker 1: That's all that households about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm your roommate's favorite roommate. We're going over a survey that Zillo did asking Americans which pop culture icon they would like to roommate with the most. Number six on the list with Sabrina Carpenter would be fun. She's a vibe. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like she would be keeping you up all night.
Speaker 5: Because single Now, well you listen to her music, it's like, oh, can.
Speaker 1: You guys keep it down to the please, even if it's just you, can you keep it down there? Can you pick up all the toys that you have constantly tripping over these things? I thought that would be fun. Just compare stories.
Speaker 2: Number five on the list of pop culture icons that Americans would like to live with the most, Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I would definitely be picking up after him and not saying yeah I would.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
Speaker 2: Be really like enlightening conversation. I feel like it would be a good conversation. But yeah, if you get on his bad side, he's gonna be in the corner room staring at you, ready to drop some bars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, get the whole cory to be in on some disc tracks.
Speaker 2: The super Bowl again, and I'm gonna do a song all about you. Okay, fine, I'll do the sorry. Number four on the list was Beyonce, which is a.
Speaker 6: Whole family like that's yeah, it's exactly a lot of people, exactly.
Speaker 1: She's that roommate.
Speaker 5: That's like, I just want to stay for a couple of days, brings the whole family. The jay Z's just sitting in the corner being like I used to be famous. I used to be famous.
Speaker 4: Got he does have a coffee table book, He's got a whole museum stuff like all about him. But she feels like one of those She shouldn't be touched. Like Beyonce should just be like in a like little globe, you know what I mean. Like I don't think she should be anybody's roommate. She's just such a she can be the neighbor maybe.
Speaker 1: A hill that's my neighbors.
Speaker 2: Bey, I would hear that neighbor if you parked in front of her house would throw a fit.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's president of the h Yeah, yelled, definitely. She's really sweet to really soft spoken.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 1: It was number three on the list.
Speaker 5: Only if I could hang out with her, U.
Speaker 1: Would be great. I'm surprised she would number she three, Yeah, that makes sense serious.
Speaker 2: Number two on the list of pop culture icons that Americans would most like to be a roommate with, Taylor Swift was number two.
Speaker 1: Hard No, what hard? What do you?
Speaker 4: I don't feel like lemonading cookies today. She's the girl that's gonna ge get drunk off of two shots and it's going.
Speaker 1: To be so loud, and so she's gonna be fake drunk. You know those girls get fake drunk like Hammer. She's like that in real life. I feel like it'd be fun to have like why nights. Yeah, I've ever seen her dance on stage.
Speaker 5: That's what you get all the time, just like weird tongue out kind of like arms sailing.
Speaker 4: Party by herself. I like her music and I like her, but she's not my right. She definitely wouldn't clean up after herself. You'd be like, can you clean the kitchen. I'm in mind not cleaning the kitchen era. Surely I still know the number one.
Speaker 2: Pop culture icon that's celebrity that people would most like to be a roommate with. Ryan Reynolds number one on the list.
Speaker 4: Oh man, he'd make me so tired that that part on all the time. Like even just like a subtle joke that's thrown in underneath of something, it's like, can you just turn off for two minutes?
Speaker 1: Funny, Like I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: The thing is, even when he is off, he'd make a joke three days ago that you just hits you today and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, Ryan, stop, He's like, dude, I'm not even home right.
Speaker 2: We're retired as someone who's who's very good at taking a joke and running it all the way into the ground. Myself like, I'll keep going with something way too long where nobody's laughing anymore but me. Ryan Reynolds is probably worse than I am at that. I feel like war with you too, you do. It would not be a good roommate with him. We'd never we'd never get out of the house, we'd never eat. We just keep going on the same joke that neither one of us thinks funny anymore, but we feel like we have to get it in.
Speaker 1: On day five. Somebody's gonna win. It's another Jebile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Pete Deakins.
Speaker 2: I'm the general manager here restaurant, and I was looking for our anniversary girl, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, how's it going.
Speaker 2: So I'm the general manager of the restaurant and I was looking through our reservation books the other day and I saw that you and your husband have booked a private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're very excited.
Speaker 1: We kind of thought we'd go all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is amazing, and I am so excited to spend the evening with you guys.
Speaker 10: Well, oh, you mean sort of like the contiers, if you will, to make sure what is going well?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I love love. And when I saw in the reservation book that you guys had reserved the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary, I cleared my schedule so I will also be there.
Speaker 1: Oh, what a beautiful thing. It is. Twenty five years that's great.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry, yeah, a private room, right, nobody else will be able to bug us. And I hope it's okay. But I did take a liberty of hiring some entertainment for the evening, and I've got some special is planned.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We didn't ask for any special things plan.
Speaker 10: We just wanted the room, private room, wonderful meal.
Speaker 2: Yes, things plan, we'll get all that done. And do you like jello?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Because I have a Jello mold being made. It says twenty five years. That's for the middle of the table. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 9: No, we did not order a jello mold.
Speaker 2: Oh that's for free. It's just to be just just a little decoration for you guys. Some you can take home with you if you want. Nothing travels like jello. And also, I want to run by the bands for you. I want to run them by you see which one you'd want me to book or all three?
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 10: We didn't book a band.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you're looking about.
Speaker 2: I know I saw that you didn't book a band when you booked the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary. And I was like, well, we need to get a band in there. This is a big deal. So I've got a couple options. They are already ready to go. I can book all through.
Speaker 1: Want you up selling me on a band?
Speaker 10: Okay? We just want the private room, the nice meal. You can cancel the jello home okay, And we don't want you there.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you I'm not trying to upsell you. This is my treat. So one of the guys, we don't want it.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 3: We don't want it.
Speaker 2: We don't Tommy the Piper, No, I want you to picture this. Okay, you guys are all dressed up. It's your twenty five year wedding anniversary. You walk into our private room and you're serenaded by Tommy the Piper. He's the city's best bagpiper. I don't want That's a clip on his music there. It's pretty impressive, is it.
Speaker 10: Don't you understand? Okay, we don't want a bagpiper. We don't want you hummering over us.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: We just want a nice, wonderful private night with Justice, and we don't want any.
Speaker 10: Of his other crap.
Speaker 9: You didn't understand that?
Speaker 2: What about the kazoo band because I've got those guys so too.
Speaker 1: That's the second for their music. It's very peaceful. They do all kinds of things. This is them doing. Okayig a Star Wars thing.
Speaker 10: Okay, we're done.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're done.
Speaker 9: Handle the reservation.
Speaker 1: Handle the reservation.
Speaker 10: If you're not going to listen to me when I'm telling you something, I'm not coming to your restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can I run one more performer by you? Because I figure you know, if you don't like those, do you put your.
Speaker 1: Head in the baby like, what the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Cancel?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't do that, though, What do you mean you can't do that?
Speaker 2: Because this is actually Jewbil from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband.
Speaker 1: Jack set you up. Well, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you guys are celebrating your twenty fifth wedding anniversary and booked like a fancy private dinner and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, happy anniversary. You sure?
Speaker 2: I got a banjo player ready to go to if you want.
Speaker 1: Oh wake up every morning with jubile phone.
Speaker 2: Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 1: Are you a.
Speaker 4: Disgruntled Chick fil A fan? Do you feel like they're waffle fries? Just aren't the waffle fries that you know and love?
Speaker 1: What happened to them?
Speaker 2: It's been a long time since I had their waffle fries.
Speaker 1: But what's said? Are they different? They are different?
Speaker 4: What waffile has confirmed that they're now using pe starch instead of whatever they were using before because they wanted to make them crispy, or because everybody start but everybody knows the crispy waffle fry is a better waffle fry. But apparently, well, Chick fil A friends that are hardcore, very upset. They've taken to the website. They've taken to all different types of forums to be like, bring back your old fries. Your fries suck, and we don't like peace starch, probably because they're burning them too much, too crispy.
Speaker 2: Now, just has it changed the way they are that much with the peace starch. According to people that are hardcore waffle fry fans, Americans, yeah, Americans know their starches, so yeah they do, and so they noticed right away you can't get starched by anybody. So chickfilate trying to healthy up my waffle fries.
Speaker 1: I've never paid attention to their fries. Their waffle fries are legit. I've never been I get a chicken sandwich. I move on. Yeah, I guess I don't.
Speaker 6: You don't get the fries. No, dude, they're so good. I have to like get now they're not. They got peace starch, channel, got peas all over it. I don't really know how that would change.
Speaker 1: Veggies.
Speaker 2: I speak the veggies, trying to sneak vegetables into my diet.
Speaker 5: It's funny because it's made from a potato right.
Speaker 4: Well, so if you notice a difference, you're not alone there. There is something different there. This is actually pretty amazing. Post Malone changed the life of a single mother. Around Christmas time, he was a never mind, wasn't.
Speaker 1: I had a joke with him, it just do it? No wait, yeah, okay, let me know what you want to get it in.
Speaker 4: Okay, So around Christmas time, at a bar in Houston, post Malone and Chaboozie actually went into this little spot. They were like listening to music, doing all this stuff. And at the end of the night, post Malone went to go pay his bill, but everybody else had already paid for it because of course, so he wanted to leave a tip, and he left a tip of twenty thousand dollars. Oh, I don't know that he realized that the woman that he was tipping twenty thousand dollars to was a single mom who had two jobs and has been struggling to pay bills, has on had a car in two years, and so like this was actually game changing money for her. So cool was he was still there when she noticed, and so she went and gave him a But now she's telling everybody, I'm just so grateful, and I want him to know.
Speaker 2: What's interesting about being a rich celebrity like that is like sometimes when you fill out a bill at a restaurant, you might fill it out wrong for a second, and you're like, oh, that's twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: I met twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: But if your post malone and you meant to put twenty bucks and you accidentally put like twenty thousand, you have to own it at that point because everybody knows you have the money to do it. And now you're like's like, thank you so much, Like I just gave her twenty bucks. Why she's freaking out now you're still like twenty grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is your fault. If you put the decimal in the wrong spot, that is your fault.
Speaker 1: I bet you she bought a Maserati.
Speaker 5: What that's what people never mind.
Speaker 4: And lastly, if you've been craving a little pigmy hippo was ever since Moodang has gone famous all over the internet, pigmy hippos are everywhere and just people want to hold them. You want to hold the little squirmy things, but you can't because you usually have to go to Thailand. But now you can because I'm rich in Virginia. They got their own tiny pigmy hippo at the Metro Richmond Zoo and they're trying to have people vote on its name. So the two options are Poppy and Hammy May. They gave options. We're the little pigmy hippo. It's Poppy Hammi May. Anyway, it's hippom hippo face. Yeah, bride, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: That's what you do. Hell, that's it's trending.
Speaker 2: The Jewel Show is also brought you by better Help give online therapy a try at betterhelp dot com, slash jewel and get on your way to being your best self. Your first dight follow up is coming up right after this. I don't want to call tim hip hop poppy?
Speaker 1: Are you kinda cute poppy day hipo? Yeah? Happy me Hammy? May can I pet you? Poppy?
Speaker 8: First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Bailey is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sean so in a few minutes, so we'll call him and see if hotels why he is seeing her and maybe get her another date. But first, Bailey, how long has it been since you heard from Sean?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been two weeks?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay a long time. Have you tried to talk to them?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: I mean he's told me at the end of the day when he kissed my cheek, he said, I'll call you, and you know, I really like and I know will follow up and keep their words. So I was really trying to give him that chance. And the first week I wasn't worried because people get busy with work. But now it's been two weeks, so I do feel like he's forgotten about me.
Speaker 3: Or something.
Speaker 1: I get that, how is the date? Why don't you tell us about that? And how you met him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Okay, well I matched with him on hinge and he actually reached out because he saw that I went to high school with one of his college buddies. So I thought that that was kind of like a quirky little connection. And and she's not like my usual type because he's not like a ten out of ten or anything. But he has a really sweet face, okay, and he was funny and the messages, you know, so if I gave him a chance, I was like, you know, obviously not working what I'm doing, so I'm gonna I'm gonna try this. But the date was it was actually really lovely. It was it was three hours long on a on a Thursday. So I thought that everything was like really good signs. But he he asked me out to, you know, say, a restaurant.
Speaker 3: I was so good.
Speaker 9: It was so good. It was like fancy. So we like the dressed up and we made her fek cute. And he was a total.
Speaker 13: Gentleman like as soon as I got out of my car, he was like there he opened.
Speaker 3: Doors for me.
Speaker 13: It was it was it was it was perfect, and I'm actually surprised by how much I liked him because because yeah, like I said, he's not in my normal type, but like, I haven't felt this kind of potential in such a long time because she's patient, he's kind. I guess I'm just I'm just like scared that maybe he thinks I'm high maintenance or something.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason that he would think that.
Speaker 13: Well, like the steak came out, like I ordered rare because I know how to order steak obviously, and it came back it came back medium rare, and normally, like I wouldn't have made such a big deal about it, but like it's it's a fancy steak like restaurant. They should like know the difference between those things. So so I apologize, and you know, I explained how, you know, sake supposed to be rare, and I told I told John that too, and he he just he was again a gentleman, so he waited until my new steak came out, so I'm sure his must have been kind of cold by the time we ate, and I tried to tell him to you know, eat his, but he, you know insisted, But like I don't I probably should have just eaten it, and I kind of feel dumb. I should have eaten a maybeum marale. It's like it's not the end of the world. It's not like they smother didn't catch up or something, but like, you know, it's a good steak. It's it's how it should be eaten. And and yeah, I don't know. I mean, I I guess he ordered his medium, but I wasn't judging, you know, like I really hope he wasn't. He didn't think I was judging, even though like he did it wrong.
Speaker 14: But it's not.
Speaker 13: Okay, how did you ask, Bailey?
Speaker 4: I think maybe it's not high maintenance, like to to you know, get your meal right. Everybody wants that, especially if you're spending a lot of money at a restaurant. But if you're just like, excuse me, gos song, can you fix my stake? I could see that was a problem. But were you nice about it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, I I think I'm always nice. Yeah, I just politely said this wasn't you know what I ordered? And I asked for a new one.
Speaker 1: With a smile.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you weren't rude to the wait staff or anything.
Speaker 3: Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell the medium is just not the way to order it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was any other things that you can think of that might be a reason he might not call you back, honestly, No.
Speaker 13: I mean like the conversation stalled a few times that you know, I just I can talk.
Speaker 1: So that was fine, Okay, pretty normal, especially on a first date. Yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Play a song, come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yep, please, I'll come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Bailey is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Sean. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Bailey, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I met Sean on Hinge. We had a lovely three hour date. He told me he'd call me at the end, and I have not heard from him since.
Speaker 2: And you think it might be because of your steak.
Speaker 13: Yes, I think it might be because I ordered my steak prayer and I got back a medium Rayner, and I just.
Speaker 9: Wanted a new one.
Speaker 1: But did you didn't freak out about it?
Speaker 9: Though I did not. I did not freak out. I was perfectly calm and collected.
Speaker 1: But you did mention that Sean ordered his medium and that wasn't right?
Speaker 12: True?
Speaker 3: That was true?
Speaker 1: That all right? For us to call him?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 13: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, well him, I speak to Sean please, Sean. Hey man, how are you. My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbil Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sean, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Hey. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Not much? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 3: Yeah? A little bit? Actually, what what is it about? Though?
Speaker 2: Well, we do a segment on the show called the First Dight follow Up where if you go out on a date with somebody and they end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask.
Speaker 1: Why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so somebody emailed us about you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have a feeling I know where this is going.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, who do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Is it Bailey?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is Bailey. Do you want to tell us why you're ghosting Bailey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, I'm gonna get I'll get into it. I'm a little disappointed.
Speaker 11: I had to go see, Like in my mind, I thought that she was gonna be great. I thought the date was gonna be great. You know, we have like some mutual friends in common. But we got there, she she started nippicking and everything, and I thought it was a little cute at first, and then it got to be a little too much, you know.
Speaker 1: Like what was she what was she nippicking?
Speaker 3: Man like everything?
Speaker 11: But okay, so we sit down and the first thing she did was like refold the skins, and you know, that's one of the things that I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cute. That's the skill and maybe like a.
Speaker 11: Little nerods refolded the napkins.
Speaker 1: That is a skill though if they do them fancy.
Speaker 3: It's a skill. I get it.
Speaker 11: But it's also like you're about to use that napkins. I was like, you're a little quirky.
Speaker 3: That's cool. I like quirkiness.
Speaker 11: And then it started to get a little weird because she kept asking the server to turn the piano off, like down. First, it was like, hey, excuse me that the music's a little loud, can you turn down?
Speaker 3: And the server was like, it was a piano. It's a piano.
Speaker 11: It's not possible. Honestly, in my mind, it wasn't even that loud. But I was like, clerk whatever. And ten minutes later she asked the same question, like can you turn the piano down a little? And the same server and he looks at me like what's going on here? It was a joke and alter, it's the same thing. It's a piano. We can't turn it down. Sorry for your intervenience.
Speaker 3: And then she told him about how.
Speaker 11: She had been growing up and there was a way that they had to tune it so it wasn't loud, or maybe they should throw a blanket over it so noise won't come off.
Speaker 1: Oh like what okay, so this is just really loud for her.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's also like, who done?
Speaker 4: I have never really had somebody ask the piano to be turned out before, but you know I haven't heard of that either. No, okay, so what are you doing? While she's asking the server to throw a blanket over a piano.
Speaker 11: I'm really embarrassed at this point because, uh, and because it's a little weird, because I've never been in a situation like that. You know, we're in their establishment anyway, So I stepped in and like changed the subject a little bit, and then I realized, maybe she doesn't like loud music.
Speaker 3: Like loud music, but this wasn't an DM concert.
Speaker 11: It was a restaurant with a piano, and it's on the other side of the building too, so it wasn't even close to us.
Speaker 1: Did she did she tell you that she was sensitive to noises?
Speaker 11: No, no, and she didn't seem bothered by it until just like a server came around and then she like flips switched and it was a little weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird to me, but she was a nice she was a nice girl.
Speaker 11: But you know, that kind of intensity and nippickiness it's a little bit too much for me.
Speaker 2: So basically, Thoughtya's high mains, that's your words my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for telling us, Sean.
Speaker 2: Now I'll let you know that Bailey is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, I knew it.
Speaker 13: Was a really big red flag actually that he ordered his state comdium, Like no real men would do that.
Speaker 9: You think I'm too intense?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 11: Is that what you're going with? Hey, so you're particular, which is fine, you know, like.
Speaker 13: God, yeah, well I actually like men who like women who know what they want. So if you want some wishy washy chake, maybe you should date someone young twenties instead of someone who's established in thirty. Wait what well, he clearly doesn't like a girl who knows what she wants, so you.
Speaker 9: Know you're not even really a tense Like I gave you a chance. Dude, have you seen.
Speaker 11: Me out one coming after me like totally not cool in front of like a live live audience.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you just said that if I was intense and nitpicky and high maintenance.
Speaker 3: You greed.
Speaker 11: So you're getting you see you're coming at me at my looks because.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're also a writer, because you said you'd call.
Speaker 13: Like, why don't you just say, hey, you know what, just like you said I know what I want, I'm going to tell you what I want. Why do you lie to me? Like that's such a sad moves, Like it makes sense that you have a purse puppy instead of a real dog.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can.
Speaker 11: Talk whatever you want about me, but you can please don't go after misbeat my dog.
Speaker 3: That's totally not cool at that point.
Speaker 9: She's not a dog, she's a cat.
Speaker 3: You No, she's literally a priging dog.
Speaker 11: Your weird particular and preferences clearly don't match with me.
Speaker 3: I don't need to really defend myself. You're like making yourself look bad.
Speaker 16: And like, what kind of person a restaurant to turn down the piano we have a blanket? Really, what kind of people have blankets bring blankets to restaurants or have restaurants that have blankets, They're going to.
Speaker 3: Put it over their own piano? Like that doesn't make.
Speaker 13: Any kind of person thinks that other people's hearing sensitivity is their problem. Like that didn't affect you at all, Like you can go to red my ears hurt makes you embarrassed? Like that's pathetic, dude.
Speaker 3: You can wear headphones and go eat a chili's. Now you have to go to a.
Speaker 9: Chili's is actually louder so no, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, hey Sean, would you like another day with Bailey? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: Sure, Billy, you want to go on again?
Speaker 9: Yeah sounds great.
Speaker 1: I feel like neither of you are serious.
Speaker 3: That's sarcastic, right, definitely sarcastic.
Speaker 1: You will Where's day?
Speaker 2: Follow up?
Speaker 1: Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask? But where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 3: Trade the van for? Straight up?
Speaker 1: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 5: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 1: I am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in an epic, huge, very large, gargan, and overly girthy game of trivia all the trivia Gloria. Also speaking of being epic, huge, very large, gargangean, and overly girthy, Macy's has extra big stores that will satisfy all of your needs.
Speaker 1: And Macy's got you covered with one hundred dollars gift.
Speaker 2: Card to Macy's because not only are they here to a gift for you versus Victoria, they're here to help you with all of your Big Needs shelving stores or at Macy's dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you love big Needs on your mind?
Speaker 2: All right, now, let's give Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Well, if you want to play, Victoria calls right now eight at eight three four three one six one eight eight eights three four three one six one, you can a so d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com. And now it's time to get little Vicki's brain all loosened up. Yeah, here we go. Why was the broom late for.
Speaker 1: Work because he was sweeping around.
Speaker 4: That time?
Speaker 1: The broom got pregnant.
Speaker 2: Waited, it's swept in So you almost got that one right. What kind of room has no Oh?
Speaker 1: I just realized what I said?
Speaker 2: What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Speaker 1: No doors and no windows. But it's a room, let's say a dungeon, but you have to walk through the door to get there.
Speaker 2: Sweeping around dungeons, it's a mushroom. Oh okay, we know where Victoria's mind is at. Interesting, we'll play here's Victoria right after this sable show.
Speaker 9: Do you know what's weird about your quizes?
Speaker 8: Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America is a favorite trivia game.
Speaker 2: You versus Victoria Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramire's any game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card today, And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Christina.
Speaker 1: Hey, Christina, how are you pretty good? A little stuffed up?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yea, well, Victoria's feeling sick too. Yeah, it's we're up over here.
Speaker 4: She did just have a tumoric enginger shot, though, so she's ready.
Speaker 1: To feel pretty good. And I'm not gonna I've never had one of this before. Have you ever had any those?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: I have it, highly recommend it, you will get them every day. So then I kind of moves off him for today. My snort mind though?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, well does not snort tumors?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that someone's gonna get hold of that and be like he's talking about snorting tumoric.
Speaker 1: Although I would like to try that ouch that would have hurt. I'm like, dude, all right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Here we go, Christina. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, alrighty, all right, here we go, Christina. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Which planet has the most moons in our solar system?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 9: Jupiter?
Speaker 4: What is the smallest unit of life in the human body?
Speaker 3: Past?
Speaker 4: In Greek mythology? Who is the god of the sea?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: The sidon?
Speaker 1: What element does the chemical symbol fe represent? Cash? What is the term for animals that are active during the night?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Turtle?
Speaker 4: Which scientists developed the theory of general relativity?
Speaker 3: Find science?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in.
Speaker 2: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Christina, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 7: I always try to stay positive, because it's never as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 1: A positive listening our listeners to you.
Speaker 2: None of our listeners I've ever called them been like, I want to tell them life sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good thing. Yeah yeah. A little bit of a tip on this front.
Speaker 5: If you think of the absolute worst possible thing that could happen in any situation, it probably won't happen, so you'd be pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 7: Exactly. I tend to overseems a lot the go that spot that just brings me down, so I always try to reverse or with positive things.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria, you gotta think positive about your chances here to beat Christina.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, that made I don't that made sense and also didn't make sense at the same time, Christina, they met their matt. All right, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat Christina outright to win. And Christina, you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 4: Which planet has the most moons in our solar system? You hear, what is the smallest unit of life in the human body?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What the smallest sl in Greek mythology? Who is the god of the sea? Uh?
Speaker 1: Poseidon? What element does the chemical symbol f E represent? Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm almost I don't know. I don't what is the term animals that are active during the night.
Speaker 1: Now, don't know? Next question, No, no, no, no, I want, I want want more. That's your fault time you start giggling laughing a questions.
Speaker 6: Sorry, there's so it's because things pop into my head. But the answer is so dumb. It's just like nothing like Arizona. That's not an object on the.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 1: And then well I thought that, and then I was like Santa Fe and I thought, ooh, like that's like.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot of redic table. Does ef you mean Arizona? And then Santa Fe, New.
Speaker 1: Mexico surfing sandsurfing.
Speaker 2: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad Victoria got three correct and so did Christina, whoa pretty good. But Christina, you still win. Congratulations. Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a trash hot, yeah she did.
Speaker 2: You called it. You had one hundred dollars gift card to ma se'son. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The planet with the most moons in our solar system is Saturn, the smallest stunit of life, and the human body is a cell. Good job, Victoria, Yah. It is in Greek mythology, the god of the sea is Poseidon. The element on the periodic table or the chemical symbol fe is not Santa, it's iron Man. The term for animals that are active during the night is nocturnal. And then the scientists that developed the theory of general relativity is Albert.
Speaker 1: To get that right, Christina, thank you for playing Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We play you vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victorian, just dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jewelshow dot com.
Speaker 6: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Lee is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been dating her boyfriend Tom for two years now, but all of a sudden she thinks something's going on.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 8: Lee.
Speaker 2: Sorry that you're going through this, but what's up. Why do you think Tom might be cheating on you?
Speaker 12: Well, he's just like a great guy, So I just want to put that out there. I never in a million years, but I think that I peepee cheating, but I'm trying to stay calm. I just there's been too many flags lately. A little background real quick. We met in college, so like he's been following me around ever since. He's a sweet, sweet guy and literally one of the like one of those top notch guys who will drop anything just to be there for me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He makes me feel special.
Speaker 12: Like all the things, and honestly, like it just all feels like a big switch in my brain. And yeah, so basically I've been trying to keep myself in check, like really considering all the other ways that men have cheating me over the years, and he's not like that. And try not to read into this because I don't know about you, but like I've had a series of cheating, toxic men and like Tom never giving me a pause to think that.
Speaker 9: But anyway, we don't we don't live together.
Speaker 12: We've been together for two years, but like at this point we might as well.
Speaker 1: Like I'm always over at.
Speaker 12: His place, and in the last few weeks, I've noticed a shift that Tom hasn't been coming home as much as he used to, or to my place as much as he used to, Like he's just out more and he's told me that he has like a lot of work that he needs to get done and that he'll call later, but like sometimes he doesn't even call me at night, which is like.
Speaker 3: It's a big switch.
Speaker 12: I would say, like the norm has always been he used to call honestly, like sometimes call her text every hour, and now it's like hard to get.
Speaker 9: A hold of him. So that was like the first bump.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And then there's also this this thing where he's just like saying he needs me time and when I call him out, I'm like not being around so much.
Speaker 2: And how does he say the meantime thing? Like is it like get off my back and nice about it?
Speaker 9: He's nice about it. It just seems to be happening a lot, happening a lot lately.
Speaker 12: Like I I believe me, like I'm not some kind of monster, and I don't expect him to like.
Speaker 9: Be there on the drop of a hat or you know, every second of every day.
Speaker 1: But it's just something.
Speaker 12: That's new and it's happening more consistently. So then one day, like early last week, we went out for like a nice little lunch at a cafe, and when I noticed him get out to get the car, get out of the car to get gas. I saw a hair tie on the floorboard of that means my stomach drop. But he works from home, he doesn't have female friends, doesn't have he doesn't like take coworkers, you know, he's not over with coworkers places Like.
Speaker 1: I brought it up.
Speaker 12: I was like, hey, what's this like, trying to keep my cool and be chill, and he like kind of stammered, and he was like, it's my it's my sister's. And so it feels so eagy like sharing this out loud because I think I've been in denial about it, but like that has stuck with me.
Speaker 1: I'm bad.
Speaker 12: So I when I went to throw I'm like laughing, like I can't. I can't make this stuff up. I went to throw that hair tie out, and I noticed a receipt for like a really nice restaurant that we have the two of us have never been to. And that receipt like was over one hundred dollars. Looks like for a dinner for two. And that doesn't seem like me time to me, you know. Yeah, So when I saw you guys, like a clip of cadgeteater on TikTok I, like my gut was, like.
Speaker 9: I should just be emailing guys for help.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You already told us about grocery store. He's a rewards membrat, so well are the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those seawhere to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks guys, All right, well play a.
Speaker 2: Song, come back, call him and get your to catch a cheeter next, if you're just joining us for today, is to catch a cheater. Lee is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Tom might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from a floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Lee or to somebody else. But first, Lee, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and Tom is a sweetheart. We've been together for two years. We don't live together, but we spend a lot of time with each other. And I recently noticed a couple of things like him wanting more me time, not not reaching out as much at nighttime. And I found a girl's hairtie in a car that is definitely not mine, and a repeat for a really expensive restaurant that we have not been to together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that hair tie and raceipt definitely say yeah? All right, are you ready for us to call him? Yeah? Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Hi Tom, Please don't hang up. This's not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month's lucky Winter. Thank you so much for shopping with us. We're clapping it up for you over here.
Speaker 3: What do I win?
Speaker 2: Well, every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral departments. So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah that's crazy. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I'm prepared to do that over the phone.
Speaker 3: We can get it going now.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: The first thing I would need to be the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send the flowers too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's Lee Lee. Yes, L E, L E I G.
Speaker 2: H okay, and anything you want to put on a card to Lee.
Speaker 15: Yeah, say I know that. I know I've been distant lately, and these flowers are to say and I'm sorry. Okay, we should talk later. So I have some things I need to confess.
Speaker 3: I do love you. Please know that I.
Speaker 2: Got that on there and great. At this point, I'm going to have to let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is actually the Juwbill Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other is cheating, you see who they send flowers to, and your girlfriend Lee is actually on the.
Speaker 3: Phone hitting me right now? Are you kidding me? Right now? What what are you? What is it? What is this message? What is it? What are you trying to make? Wait? Nothing? Nothing, it's nothing bad. If nothing bad, it's great.
Speaker 18: You want to what do you need to come sad?
Speaker 9: What do you need to contest?
Speaker 15: It's not it's it's not it's not anything bad. It's I promise you it's it's I'm I'm I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 12: Well, I found a hair tye. You remember when I found a hairtye in the car and you're like, it's your sisters And it wasn't your sisters. I could tell I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 3: Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Tom? I found a receipt. I found your receipt for.
Speaker 12: Your fancy restaurants, like one hundred and fifty bucks somewhere.
Speaker 1: It was in the trash.
Speaker 9: So you're not even you're being messy. You're messy right now?
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 9: Do you just tell me?
Speaker 3: Please listen to me.
Speaker 15: I'm I I love you. I love you so much. I would you, But you did you? Did I did it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 15: It's no, it's okay, okay, Look I I eve been wanting to move in with you for so long, and I think that that is the next step that we should take. And I it sounds, it sounds so stupid, but I've been I don't. I don't feel good that I don't. I don't make a whole lot of money, and you know that, and that like I don't. I don't feel good about that. I know you don't care, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 15: I don't feel good. And I know that my me time has seemed suss, and it has been. I've been doing a lot of it. I and I am I'm so sorry. And yeah that the hair tie the receipt. Of course, you think that I'm cheating, but I'm literally I'm.
Speaker 3: Just ubering, like I'm trying.
Speaker 15: I'm trying to make extra cash, like I'm just I'm trying to grind so we can afford an actual nice place.
Speaker 3: Like I'm ubering. I'm uber eating the hair ties. Probably.
Speaker 15: I had to pick these drunk rolls up the other night, and there were too many people that said the one of them had to sit in the passenger seat. She keeps stuffing with my radio.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I love you, Oh my god, I mean you said, I'm that's done for not telling me this in the first place.
Speaker 15: You need this, I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't you know, I don't care how much money you make. I'd rather have quality time with you. And first of all, you've been honest about this stuff, and like the quality time is stiff, killing you running around trying to make ends meet, like and killing yourself with work, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not into that.
Speaker 18: You just Oh my god, dude, are you serious?
Speaker 3: That's what? Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Why did you feel like you had to lie? Tom?
Speaker 3: Seriously, I thought that everything it would be easier when we finally talked about it and abound moving in.
Speaker 15: I thought it would just be easier if I had everything ready to go already, then it like, wait on it, it didn't have to be like a long thing.
Speaker 1: Well at least you know he's not cheating.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I'm I mean, I'm relieved about that. But honestly, Tom, I like you never like, don't confascinate anything like that, Like the way you wrote that note on the flowers, like come on, seriously, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I received it from one of the people in the car.
Speaker 4: Not to put holes in your story, Tom, I just just want to make sure we're clear.
Speaker 15: Probably, I like they fly off all the time, and I've been trying to I mean like I have been trying to cover it up.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to clean up my car and make sure that nobody's there. But that's probably. It's always one in an order, though, I had to kick out the other day.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, yay, he's not cheating.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, Tom, it sounds like you can stop doing uber eats and ubering people places now.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you are too much.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 9: I honestly am relieved.
Speaker 3: I love you so much, Like, please just be real with me.
Speaker 9: I'm like, yeah, I can't wait to live with you too.
Speaker 1: They're gonna live together.
Speaker 3: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater they there. I gotta say, I think it's super hot.
Speaker 2: That you can pull off looking like you just don't care about your appearance at all. I find it sex Hey. When I saw you walk in, I was like, her hair, isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: We get together for a little olive garden and some vino later.
Speaker 1: What's happening? It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: And there's a trend of women sharing the grossest compliments a man has ever given them, and the responses are hilarious, so we'll go over it next. Also text in four one oh six one if you haven't experience like that, or call us eighty eight three four three one oh six one, and we'll go over the weirdest compliments that guys have ever used thinking it would actually work for them. Right after this, I got one it's the Jewbile Show. I would eat a mile of pood just to get next to you.
Speaker 1: WHOA, it's the jewbil Show.
Speaker 2: That's the text message we just got in at four one oh six one of one of the weirdest compliments one of our listeners has ever gotten from a guy. They went on to say that after they said no, the guy was shocked because it rhymed and they should be impressed with that.
Speaker 1: That's why you look at me and go prove it.
Speaker 2: No, there's a trend of women sharing the grossest compliments a man has ever given them thinking it would actually work, and we're about to go over it right now. Also, if you have one, texted in four one o six one or call us eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three, one oh six one, And whenever I hear these, I'm always shocked at the things that dudes will say thinking that it's actually going to get them a date.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Tell me when you're ready for mine, because it's so funny. Right now works lay so curious.
Speaker 4: So this dude looks at me, he walks up to me and he goes, girl, you re mimmy of a whopper. And I was like, excuse me. He goes, nah, better yet a whopper with cheese. What you're comparing me to meet? He's like, yeah, you thick?
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 8: Had?
Speaker 2: Was you think like if you say whopper, you've got to have some more to it? I mean you got him some creativity to that? And then just being like yeah, thick, He's like licking his lips.
Speaker 15: You think.
Speaker 5: There's so many opportunities that you're like, I want it my way, you know something like that, Like you could have said so many things there.
Speaker 2: It looks like you got sessing me seed bunks. Probably not gonna work either.
Speaker 1: I just don't really like being compared to meet like that. Yeah, so that's fair. I've been compared to meet it quite a few times. I've been called a meatball.
Speaker 5: I was a coworker, though it's A guy walked up to Victoria in a bar and was like, hey, put a meatball. I don't know that she wouldn't still hang out with Victoria action She.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's cute spaghetti to go with your meatball.
Speaker 2: What is the number one weirdest commiment that a woman has gotten from a guy trying to get a date? We'll tell you in just a second. According to the friend, that's going viral. Somebody else texted in at four one of six one and said, I got a compliment once. I said to your butt is like an onion. It makes me want to cry.
Speaker 1: It could be either good or bad. I say, what's the That's a good one, honestly, because it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of a compliment you got around juicy butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody else texted in at four one to six one and said a guy once said to her, can I pay you to drench yourself.
Speaker 1: In ranch dressing? Why? Why?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a business proposition and not a compliment, But there's a trend going viral of women sharing the grossest compliments they've gotten from guys, thinking it would actually score one. Was that one sorry, you're attractive.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's not really a compliment. I kind of had one like this. I think it was the guy.
Speaker 6: He ended up being like really kind of drunk by the end of the night. But we were walking back to my car. I was walking to my car.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He was also, I guess walking his card. Yeah, and he was like, oh yeah, I don't mind. He was I kind of like the short stack. And I was like what. It's like, like, what do you mean? And he goes, well, you.
Speaker 6: Kind of like also catfish me. I'm like, what do you mean, excuse me? All my photos like we're recent. He goes, well, I kind of thought you were like a tall and skinny.
Speaker 17: Gore girl, but you know she was I don't want to be a short stack. And I was like, okay, I guess. And what happened with that day, Victoria?
Speaker 1: I made out with him in my card that was so key from them. Yeah, well, I regretted it. It was bad. I needed to check up mark off my box.
Speaker 3: It was that.
Speaker 2: Somebody would say. Somebody said a married man at work was trying to come on to me. He asked if I wanted to see the spreadsheet that he was working on, and it compared the pros and cons between me and his wife.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean at least he did a spreadsheet. I mean that's it's probably took time to do that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was going in a different direction. Where does the nerve come from? Where do you find the audacity? Where do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: My goodness, unbelievable power point? Maybe put some man in. They also got a text in it from sixty one. A guy complimented her by saying, I love that you aren't skinny too, Like what I mean? That probably is how he felt, but also very bad way to say it. Yeah, I just I think you're sexy. Yeah, yes, it happens a lot.
Speaker 4: The dude told me once he didn't think that I had legs for a miniskirt. What Yeah, and that he was used to dating cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: And said that as a compliment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, okay, well it was a cheerleader jokes on you.
Speaker 2: But just boiled that down to you're different. That even sounds yeah, not like yeah there you go there just just to compliment, just just to compliment.
Speaker 5: We could, gentlemen, we could just stop complimenting women on their appearance. I think, yeah, I think that's probably the best way to move forward. Yeah, my beautiful soul. We can't be trusted. We should just you know, keep it shut.
Speaker 2: Sometimes as a guy, it's tough because if you want to hit on somebody, you know that there's a probably eight out of ten chance they're going to be annoyed that you're hitting on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when I hear these lists, I'm like, I get it. Yeah, I hardly get it because this is.
Speaker 1: What you get most of the time. Thank you for being so empathetic.
Speaker 6: Just say something nice, like you look beautiful, you look gorgeous, you look hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you thought you were kind of skinny? Er oh, I thought whatever? Like short stack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody still love that. That guy said to them, you have a beautiful eye color. It reminds me of diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Why my eyes are hazel, so they're a mix of colors. But that's not a compliment.
Speaker 4: I'm not a compliment. Where do these people come like, I'm serious around you? I know that everywhere.
Speaker 2: Another one said this guy work was said that my hair looked like a dead squirrel saw in the forest, and he meant it as a compliment. Column in your mind? Where does dead squirrel become a.
Speaker 1: Condiment at all?
Speaker 2: Your phone break happens every single I don't know, the twenties, and the next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that.
Speaker 1: His name is what's trending? Dead anything? Why would you say dead as a compliment?
Speaker 2: And by the way, follow us on TikTok or social media if you haven't added the Jewel Show. We're almost two million followers now, so you're missing out if you're not there.
Speaker 1: It's a short stat show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you can see what the short stack looks like. Yes, I'm sorry, Gabby our social media producers raising your hand. Yes.
Speaker 7: Actually at the dot Jubile Dot Show.
Speaker 2: At the Dot Jubile Dot Show, I don't think your microphones weren't think you know, that's weird.
Speaker 1: But you were a load, so that was good.
Speaker 5: The Jubile Dot Show on TikTok okay dots in between them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, follow us. It's time for Nina's West trending.
Speaker 4: So there's one thing half of Americans carry on them at all times in case of emergencies. That's sick and it is not what you think it is. What did you say, non chucks what?
Speaker 1: Nope, not very close. It's more than half for those probably six. Yeah, at least can you see my screen? No I can't. I was gonna say, mace, chapsick, taser? Uh oh, a ring, you like knock someone out? Well, it's underwear in case of emergencies. Oh, emergency undies. Emergency undies.
Speaker 4: Nearly half of Americans are and around some emergency ends in case they get into an accident, they have an accident, spill on themselves, anything happens interesting.
Speaker 2: I just thought this was so great idea because when I use my nunchucks, I get real excited and sometimes accident anyway, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Can appreciate having a spare. I'm like, can't you just like go without for a few hours.
Speaker 1: You just like, grow up? Why are you having accent? Go commando for a little bit. You know, I don't need underwear. That's what I'm adapt to the situation right now. You mess something up down there, you just throw them away. I don't think along with your day.
Speaker 4: Why don't say that people are in adults if they have accidents. Sometimes you just laugh really hard and you can't help yourself and just a little bit comes out.
Speaker 1: What never happened to me? It happens to a lot of women, Victoria.
Speaker 4: Why don't even act like it's never happened to you?
Speaker 1: It is it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's just so funny and just a little bit comes out, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: You have been next to you. You're just letting a little bit come out all this time because it's so funny.
Speaker 4: No, but I can tell you when I do, if you'd like.
Speaker 1: I am not alone.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't happen a lot. It's just like sometimes you know, you're very hydrated. Is clarification anyway, Sometimes too well, then it really happens to Jubile. So let's just take the focus off of me and remember when he sat on a bench and.
Speaker 1: Just let it go. That's true.
Speaker 2: But I was meditating and I didn't want to stop my meditation, so I was in a park.
Speaker 1: I just worked out, and I.
Speaker 2: Sat down to meditate, and I had to go to the bathroom, and I was like, I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 1: No, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: So when I make a list of the things that Jubil and I have in common, it's being forgetting passwords.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was like the bleacher seating for those metal seats, you know, and so you could hear it tinkling on the other and I was like, I'm just going to think that that's rain.
Speaker 1: That's not rain.
Speaker 2: I was meditating, you know, But they have to get up and walk home connect with the water.
Speaker 14: When he did it in a yoga class, I also did it in a yoga class a lot, but that was because the yoga instructor the day before scolded me for leaving the room to pee, and she was not nice about it.
Speaker 2: She was like, after class, she pulled me aside and was like, we try not to leave the.
Speaker 1: Room during our yoga class.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I had to pee really bad, and she's like, yeah, we try not to leave the room, so we expect everybody to stay in the room. And I was like, okay, now, I made sure to pee before the yoga class. But then sure enough about almost almost made it almost all the way through. I saw it like twenty more minutes left, but I was laying there and I was like, I have to pee, but I can't leave. She's gonna be mad, no, but you get out. So I just I was like, it's sweating in here. Everything's just hot yoga. Nobody's gonna know. So I just laid on my someone's stomach and someone found out someone had to have water?
Speaker 1: Is it sweat? Yeah? It was like, nobody's gonna know. The person behind you had don't know everyone.
Speaker 2: If she wouldn't have told me like I don't know, I was yes, I was like, well, nobody ever leaves the yoga class, like literally lovely leaves.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: I'm not the only person that has to pee, so these other people must be doing it too.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 1: Everyone else passed to pee. You're the only one who peed. There's gotta be texting for one or six one.
Speaker 2: Have you peed on your yoga towel and you're not supposed to leave the class. That's not a thing. But okay, you do text. You know you're not alone? All right, I'll leave you. People are pe the yoga class all the time. People are peing and yoga like crazy.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to go back to the yoga class and they're gonna be like, sir, I.
Speaker 2: Don't go to that one anymore. I starting to go to a different place that's more p friendly. Actually will leave here. That's trendy.
Speaker 1: Geubles dirty little secret. Hello, Hi, Hey, what's up. You have a dirty little secret? I sure do.
Speaker 7: I work at a memory care facility, so I work with people living with dementia, and every now and again, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Get gassy, right, yeah, let it rip because they don't remember or.
Speaker 3: They don't understand that it's not them.
Speaker 11: I'll just blame it on them.
Speaker 1: You're like, yes, you did. What do they say? Are they like mortified and like, oh my gosh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, They're like damn, I'm sorry, and I'm like, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, be honest. Is that the only thing you've lied to them about?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, give us one more thing you've lied to them about.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, job, thank you, thank you, bring your dirty little secret. Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do, sweet What is it?
Speaker 13: I muled a kilo of drugs across state lines many years ago to pay my rent.
Speaker 9: That's it, one time, one and done.
Speaker 3: Never do it again. Never did it before.
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 9: No? No, oh my gosh. Actually in a McDonald's bag.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's how easy it is, you say, in Aald's bag.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, I'm sure if anything had happened.
Speaker 7: You know, it's not very hidden. Sometimes the more obvious.
Speaker 9: Thing is the less obvious thing, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a guardian angel on that run. Dang. Yeah, it was terrifying.
Speaker 9: I tried to back out after agreeing to it.
Speaker 3: It was too late.
Speaker 7: I ended up doing it, getting it done, and never did it again.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your dirty little secret. I'l chopo everyone.
Speaker 9: You never know by looking at it.
Speaker 1: Don't sound sound like it, Bud, you know.
Speaker 2: Thank you have a good one you guys, to you tube, what's your dirty little secret,