Speaker 1: Hey, there are folks.
Speaker 2: Good morning on this Sunday, November twenty third, and while you were sleeping, the President was tweeting with welcome to this Sunday or early Sunday edition of Amy and TJ.
Speaker 1: Robes.
Speaker 3: I need to check my language here first. It's so easy to keep saying he was tweeting. It's not a tweet, is it? Can you still call it a tweet if it's not Twitter.
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to. He's posting on social posting on social Sorry okay, but it's so easy to say tweet.
Speaker 3: But it didn't go with my intro. While you were sleeping, the president was posting that's no good. Okay, So you'll get where we're coming from.
Speaker 1: Now the president. Look, the President has.
Speaker 3: Been notorious about his messages, and he was on one once again overnight. Now ropes, this was your idea, like, wow, he's this president is giving us content every single night, and we.
Speaker 1: Have it in the morning.
Speaker 3: Why not do a collection of his overnight messages in an episode? This is We could almost do this seven days a week, but trying in here on Sunday, I.
Speaker 4: Think actually this it jumped out at me because the posts I was gonna say. Tweets too, range from comical to frightening, to enlightening to what the hell is he talking about? I mean, it runs the gamut, but it evokes lots of emotions, and I figured, Man, if we just read these and people could all see them in one space, we don't have to interpret it's wow.
Speaker 3: So yes, from the collection we have here, there were nothing short of fifteen messages the president has sent since in the past twenty four hours. Now, that is my count. That is, it is higher. There are some retweets and reposts and things he's done that I can't necessarily keep up with all of those, but essentially, folks in the past twenty four hours and late last night his last one was at midnight last night. Actually, the President was talking about everything from Sedition to Marjorie Taylor Green Newsmax, Larry Summers and Elon Musk. We're all a part of the President's tweets yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's remarkable just now that we're going to be probably doing this on a regular basis. It is wild to me that the access we have to where his head is. Think about any other president especially, but really, frankly, a lot of politicians you don't know what they're thinking and what they're doing. You know what President Trump is thinking, and you know he barely sleeps. But there's so much insight into where his head is and what makes him tick if you just read what he is putting out there. He is giving people so much content, and I think it maybe it's so much people kind of just laugh it off or glaze over or don't really pay attention. But when he says things we've talked about this, he means them.
Speaker 3: And some of these robes to your I guess so many of his tweets make headlines, right, and news networks will take those particular ones, and that seem to be the most outrageous, But there are so many day in, day out, and this is I'll give you credit for when you said, I'm like, holy hell, he says he's handing us here, guys. There's so much news and so much understanding. And is he not as much as people might try to come or want to some complain about the things that he does say? Are we not getting more access to a president and insight into his thoughts and having him put out his own words more than we have ever seen.
Speaker 4: The answer to that is absolutely And Carolyn Lovett says a lot of things that rub a lot of people the wrong way, but one thing she does say that we can confirm is true. She says, this is the most transparent president in history. And with what you just said, she's kind of right.
Speaker 3: And then there are some people listening says, Okay, he's not the most transparent. He's just the most talkative, saying a lot, but he's really not given us what we want.
Speaker 4: Well, he's definitely not giving people what they want, or at least a lot of folks, but he is saying what he what's on his mind in a way that just it's just in real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we don't get that. So, folks, we're going to start at midnight. This is the president. We're going to go start going backwards here. But yes, at midnight, your president of the United States was tweeting. Is there another it? Can it still be a tweet? It's a it's a message you sent it. It's a tweet, even if it's.
Speaker 4: Not tweet this podcast. Let's go ahead, all.
Speaker 1: Right, midnight? He wrote this.
Speaker 3: Many great legal scholars agree that the Democrat traders that told the military to disobey my orders as president have committed a crime of serious proportion and a exclamation point at the end of that one, Robes, this kind of went away the sedition thing. He is still on it, even though he said no, I'm not calling on anybody to be killed. He is not letting this go.
Speaker 4: No, that's right, because that was at midnight. But about forty five minutes before that, he put out the traders that told the military to disobey my orders should be in jail right now, not roaming the fake news networks trying to explain that what they said was okay, it wasn't and or will be. It was sedition at the highest level, and sedition is a major crime. There can be no other interpretation of what they said. So, yes, he might be backing off of the death penalty jargon he was using a few days earlier. But he is saying that these six lawmakers should be in prison for the video they released.
Speaker 3: We should mention several points throughout his messages over the weekend, Robes, he was reposting or pointing out other people who are in support of his sedition idea. So he is looking for other people to shore up people outside of his administration to shore that up. He also posted at nine to ten pm last night two video clips of conservative commentator Mark Levin, who, of course you listened to it more than I did, but it was essentially supporting the president's positions on some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: Basically just saying all of the president's policies are brilliant and amazing. That is what I got out of Mark Levin's arry, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. That's how I summed it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, it was like it was total, but two of them end up like twenty minutes between two.
Speaker 4: Yes, one was fourteen when was heah around six?
Speaker 3: So yes, correct, thank you for the summary, all right now, About forty minutes before that, he posted a BBC article On the BBC as we know, right.
Speaker 1: He is well how much did he sue it?
Speaker 4: One it was fifteen billion, because it's always the beast, I think it was fifteen billion. But yes, you had two of the heads of the BBC actually stepped down and admit that they made a mistake by editing Trump's speech on January sixth that seemed to basically elicit storming the Capitol and left out the part where he asked them to peacefully protest.
Speaker 3: All right, So he posted an eight twenty eight an article with this title BBC has questions to answer over edited Trump speech. So, as you see, he spends on look, I'm aware of this, but to roll this is the first time I've really sat and gone through one after the other. He spends a lot of time doing PR for himself.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say he is a one man PR machine. Now he has Carolyn Levin talking to reporters in the press gaggles. But and he will obviously hold court as well in the Oval office on Air Force one. But he is constantly on top of his PR.
Speaker 3: So that's from eight thirty until midnight, the President put out several tweets for here by our count all of them having to do within some way explaining, justifying or making a case for headlines or things he had been criticized for. And he posted twenty minutes of a clip of somebody completely supporting him. So this is what the president is on from eight thirty on last night. Earlier in the day, Wow, he was don't you notice as well? He has clusters, yes, like you could see like in a fifteen minute period. He might be ten that go out kind of a thing, but he sits down, like what is he doing?
Speaker 4: I think he takes breaks to eat and maybe nap, and that's it. And then the rest of the time he is consuming what people are saying about him, looking at what media reports are telling folks, and then having his own say or yeah. He promotes what he wants and he tears down what he doesn't like all day long, throughout the night.
Speaker 3: So let's see, around just before six o'clock, he had at least and I'm counting here one two wow, between five forty three and five fifty three, So in a ten minute period, I'm looking at what five six posts that he makes in a.
Speaker 1: Ten minute period.
Speaker 3: That's hard for me to do. He's beat me for the week in a ten minute period. I didn't post that many times for the week.
Speaker 4: He's beaten me in a month. I hardly post it all that, you know, Literally, I have come now to the point where I realize social media is so much hard work. I've kind of given up. We keep saying we need to do better, we need to be promoting our podcast and what we're doing, and yet when you start working as much as you do. That part of it falls by the wayside. He's the president of the United States, busier than us, way busier than us, and manages to post in ways I don't even know how he has enough time in the day to do what he does.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he realizes the value of social media more than we do.
Speaker 4: Row he won the election, I would say, in large part.
Speaker 3: That's how we lost our jobs. Now, five fifty three pm, he reposted a message from something called Maga Voices, obviously something on an account on Twitter, obviously supportive of the president and conservatives, but he retweeted a message from them. Their message said, and I quote, Elon Musk just told his two hundred and twenty nine million followers that he wants to thank Donald Trump for everything he's done for the world. Such an epic moment for America. We are so back. Okay, So maybe it's obvious why he might repost that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did he mention that he basically chided Elon Musk for not thanking him, and so he basically asked for some gratitude, And then Elon knows exactly how to kiss the ring. At this point, he knew and he found out what it was like to go against the president. So now he is back on board, and yes, thanks to the President. After he was called out for not thinking.
Speaker 3: These people aren't this rich because they're stupid. He self preservation is probably one of the best traits of somebody.
Speaker 1: That's that rich.
Speaker 3: Five point fifty three was that message five to fifty two Robes One minute before he reposted a message from You don't have to I don't have to explain what this one is, but a group on Twitter calling themselves Fan Trump Army.
Speaker 1: You're familiar with this group?
Speaker 4: Nope, but it's self explanatory. We always like to say we walk into a restaurant and says tacos and tequila. You know exactly what you're getting Fan Trump Army. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm getting.
Speaker 3: No, what you're getting now. This one included a segment from Fox News that highlighted the Supreme Court decision in Trump's favor over immigration.
Speaker 1: You see this a little bit, Robes. We've seen he will.
Speaker 3: Repost a segment from Fox or Newsmax or something that he feels the supportive of.
Speaker 4: His cause, certainly incentivizing for folks who want to get more followers who want to get more eyeballs, who want to be considered more mainstream or at least credible in terms of the audiences they're trying to bring in. You get Trump to retweet you, You're on.
Speaker 1: The map, all right, five point fifty two.
Speaker 3: A moment before that, No, it was in the same minute he posted the video itself from Fox News. And then in the same minute he must have seen somebody else speak positively about that same video, and he posted that this was all in the same within the same minute these were up. He's quick, dude is on it also. Five point fifty reposted another message, this one again Robes. Not a lot of this anything policy related so far.
Speaker 4: It's it's not policy. It's more about winning the ability to maintain after creating a policy, like any legal victory anything were the Supreme Court or a judge or anyone basically rules in his favor. Yes, he's all over.
Speaker 3: It, okay. And then there's a Nick sore Tour. I don't know this generleman, but a conservative journalist. But at five pif fifty the President reposted a message from this guy, and Robes, I am surprised. As much as he talks about Epstein. But this was another Again he reposted this long message that this guy posted.
Speaker 4: I think what he's trying to do is obviously he's been connected with him in so many ways. It's followed him, it's dogged him. So he knows people are not going to stop talking about it. So if he can just change how they're talking about it, and so let's talk about how the Democrats are now being exposed according to him, so he reposted this. It says, holy crap, House Oversight Chair James Comb were just exposed Hakeem Jeffries on the House floor for soliciting a meeting and donations from Jeffrey Epstein even after Epstein was a convicted sex press. This Epstein thing going to backfire massively on the Democrats. Democrat fundraisers invited Epstein to an event or to meet privately with a Keem Jeffries as part of their twenty thirteen effort to win a majority. Comer said the text of their email solicitation to Epstein has been released.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay he is now he's being very consistent about this as of late, saying Democrats are the ones who got a problem with Epstein, not us, and he's starting putting names out and anything he can do to actually flip Is it possible you can after all this, you can flip this conversation to be Oh, it's actually democrats.
Speaker 4: After Epstein wrote in his own emails, Trump knew about the girls, and yet still he is able to turn the tables in some way.
Speaker 3: Okay, But does he just need to turn them in his own party, with his own MAGA group to make sure because he can get them on board.
Speaker 1: I mean, you remember Piggy Peggy, they were defending that.
Speaker 4: Look, I think if you are a rabid, fervent follower and believer in President Trump, you will take any opportunity to justify that. And aren't we all like that as humans? When you think something or you feel something, and then there's one bit of information that can validate how you feel, then you're gonna run with it. So yes, I think that he knows that people are looking for fuel to point the finger in the other.
Speaker 1: Direction, and he's giving them. What did you just say? Something to run with? All? Right?
Speaker 3: Saturday five forty three, Again, just a few minutes before all that, he wrote this note quote, thank you Greg Kelly of Newsmax for this wonderful piece on Sedition a must watch, and he posted that video again. This was someone who was making a case that is in line with the one he's trying to make about Sedition, and he's highlighting the Newsmax is a conservative, right leaning news organization that you and I as soon as I told you they're based in Palm Beach, Florida.
Speaker 1: You like, hey, let's apply.
Speaker 4: The and I'm like, maybe not, but no, but to your point, the like Newsmax, I've never heard of it. And then you said, wait, how do we know the name Greg Kelly? Like, oh, he was a former Fox News anchor. But it's funny. So now I'm thinking about Greg Kelly, I'm googling Newsmax. This is all these folks who know that they need to be put on the map or need to have some sort of recognition. This is exactly how you do it right.
Speaker 3: You get his attention, you say something favorable. There's so many times we watch particular news channels and there'll be a guest or an anchor and you absolutely are sure they are talking to one person and one person alone in their performance.
Speaker 4: President Trump, We've watched it and we've said, wow, I know they're hoping President Trump is listening.
Speaker 3: We have seen that plenty. All right, well, folks, stay here. The President was not done. I had a few more for you when we come back. What he had to say about Marjorie Trader Brown, which is what he calls her now. Also he has some to say about Chicago, the trillions of dollars he's bringing in the best political poll numbers he's ever received in his life. And folks, would you believe he was just getting warmed up? Stay here, all right, we continue on Amy and TJ. This is really it is. You know what some of us entertaining, as you said, Robes about some of the things he, the president tweets.
Speaker 1: But if you sit and just.
Speaker 3: Read through a day or two of his stuff, you get such an insight into this man, what he is thinking, and what he's thinking and what's pissing them off.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know exactly what he is feeling, at least in that moment. He's obviously changed his mind with days in perspective, but yes, you know where his head is at really, hour by hour throughout the day, each and every day. That is unprecedented. Can you imagine even doing that as a human being? Like if you were just putting out how you were feeling or what you were thinking, or your reaction to anything you were seeing on social media all day long, you're the like, you're the opposite. You're so private, So I mean, this has to feel so strict, like this is this is a very interesting way to go about your life. But I guess at that point, if you're talking, maybe you're not allowing people to talk as much about you because you're giving them stuff to talk about. You're directing the commedy.
Speaker 1: You're steing racked down robes. That is where we screwed up terribly.
Speaker 4: Yes, you continue to do so sometimes, but.
Speaker 3: You let people fell in the blanks. And he never gives folks an opportunity. You never have to wonder what he thinks about something, and if you do, it won't be long before he gives you an answer. What time his last one last night? What we say around midnight night? Yeah, okay, now let's go back. You know what time his first one was, folks, It was at six forty five am. This man is engaged from six am hour until midnight during the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's telling you everything he thinks and feels along the way.
Speaker 3: He started with six forty five, am. Marjorie Trader Brown is what he calls her. Now, this is how we started it, Marjorie Trader Brown.
Speaker 4: It's smart because I have to think about what her name actually is, because now it's so easy to that that that just makes sense. And I can because I know why he's calling her that. I had to go, wait, what is her name Marjorie Taylor Green? But it's hard. I had to think about it.
Speaker 3: You remember you didn't like We like the name Trader better than Brown as a nickname because you don't have to explain the brown. The brown was funny to me when he started using it. He said, because her name is green and grass. When it starts to rot, it turns brown. I thought, okay, he had to explain it, but I still.
Speaker 1: Thought it was solid.
Speaker 4: And now it's Marjorie Trader Brown, so he wrote. He wrote Marjorie Trader Brown. Because of plummeting poll numbers and not wanting to face a primary challenger with a strong Trump endorsement where she would have had no chance of winning, has decided to call it quits. Her relationship with the worst Republican congress in decades Tom Massey of Kentucky, also known as Rand Paul Junior.
Speaker 1: Another good nickname.
Speaker 4: That's good because he votes against the Republican Party and really good legislation. Did not help her for some reason, primarily that I refused to return her never ending barrage of phone calls. That was my favorite line, Marjorie went bad, thus you know the brown. Nevertheless, I will always appreciate Marjorie and thank her for her service to our country. President DJT he sounded.
Speaker 1: Like he reserved a little option there for her to come back into the fole.
Speaker 4: It was a little strange, that last little compliment.
Speaker 3: But we see what happens, Mom, Donnie, Marjorie Taylor Green Elon Musk people that you would think he would actually send off to some prison in a frozen tundra somewhere if he could Elon's back in the fore.
Speaker 4: Cracks the door open, you know what you did wrong. If you'd like to come back, you know what you'll have to do to re enter.
Speaker 3: Wow, damn, just a crack, just the crack in the door. Well, all right, all right, that was at six forty five. You're talking about Margie j Y the Green seven on one AM yesterday quote, I have just gotten the highest poll numbers of my political career. Why does he do quotes? I don't understand some of his quotes. Sometimes he put political career in quotation marks.
Speaker 4: I guess, I don't know why you put that in quotes, Maybe to distinguish from his high ratings when he wasn't a politician, Like I don't really know.
Speaker 3: We well anyway, he starts off that way, I've gotten the highest poll numbers of my political career. While my great work on the economy has not been fully appreciated, it will be exclamation point. Things are really rocking. Capital are on rockin and no g he shortened it rocking, not rocking, rocking.
Speaker 4: When he put a little yeah you like that, yeah, little apostrophe over the end like Rockin' quote.
Speaker 3: Stopping wars and foreign relations seems to be a strong suit. Also great the border and stopping crime. I predict that the economy will, with the already highest stock market ever and prices coming sharply down from the Biden disaster, will soon be at the top of the list make America great again. So first thing on his mind that he's sitting out is talking about a political adversary. Now I guess and now seven oh one, check me out. I'm awesome. He starts the day off. I'm awesome this way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should all start our day off just telling ourselves we're awesome? Am I too? Good for our mental health and our productivity?
Speaker 3: Could I tweet with him? Could you tweet with him? Tip fa tat? Like every time he's sends something. Okay, he's talking about his political adversary. Do you have an adversary the first thing in the morning you would write about?
Speaker 4: I don't want to spend my time on that.
Speaker 1: No, okay.
Speaker 3: Then the next thing he's talking about is uh, I've got he's bragging about where he is in his political career.
Speaker 4: But that seems so weird. I could never do that.
Speaker 1: No. No, Then in nine on one he went again nine on one. This was a pretty long one. Heroes. He's talking about tariffs.
Speaker 4: Yes, he says, we are taking in trillions, all caps of dollars in tariffs and investment dollars from lands because of tariffs. I have stopped five of the eight wars directly because of the threat of terriffs. If they don't stop fighting, or better yet, if they start there is almost no inflation and the worst in USA history Under Sleepy Joe Biden. The stock market just hit an all time high for the forty eighth time in nine months. I don't know if that's true, but that's what he says.
Speaker 1: It's been doing gangbusters.
Speaker 4: It has been doing well. But also the highest pull numbers we didn't mention are is that is a stretch.
Speaker 1: We're not sure what he's looking at.
Speaker 4: He's coming down from the lowest maybe he's going up from the lowest pull numbers ever. But okay, all right, he says there is almost no inflation and the worst in USA history. Inner sleepy Joe Biden. The stock market is hit an all time high. Okay, I already said this to Leonard Leo Coke and all of the countries and slimeballs that have ripped off the United States of America for years through the use of their own tariffs. We don't have a court system that's going to let you destroy our country any longer. This is the richest, strongest, and most respected the USA has ever been November fifth, and the tariffs are the reasons why. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Exclamation point. President DJT so.
Speaker 3: Not sure what happened between nine oh one and about three in the afternoon, but he had a little break. He wasn't putting as much stuff.
Speaker 4: He was meeting with foreign leaders signing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, you think, what was his schedule yesterday?
Speaker 4: Six hours? That is a long window for him not to be on social media.
Speaker 1: But he did.
Speaker 3: There was a three thirty eight yesterday. This was for you folks in Chicago. Quote, massive crime and rioting in the Chicago Loop area. Multiple police officers attacked and badly injured three hundred people rioting, six victims shot, one critical, one dead. In the meantime, Governor Pritzker and the low IQ mayor of Chicago are refusing federal government help for a situation that could be quickly remedied. The people are chanting bring in Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't see any other reports anywhere that they were literally chanting that, so I didn't know if he meant that figuratively or literally. But yeah, there was a Yes, that was a nasty open ideal in Chicago where I don't know if you saw, please correct me. I saw at least five maybe six shot.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was around those numbers. I didn't. I don't have the exact but yes, it was a violent weekend in Chicago.
Speaker 3: They had a particular what was it they were all collect Oh the Christmas tree lighting?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, four yeah, so and a fourteen year old was among those killed. Eight teenagers injured. So this they call it a chaotic Chicago shootings. Yes, all around the lighting at the Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: It's it's awful, and there's video of it.
Speaker 3: It is a scary scene where you see people take off and scattering when gunfire. Sorry, so he's talking about something there. Of course, that is real, that is relevant, and it's factually correct. We've seen him call people low IQ before. I don't think anyone is immune from that. Necessarily.
Speaker 1: He throws that around to any and everybody, man, woman, child.
Speaker 4: He's indiscriminatory when he calls people stupid in various ways.
Speaker 3: And the thing people are chanting bring in Trump. He might just be making the argument that, hey, people see this and want me to take action. I don't know if he meant literally that people were.
Speaker 4: In the street. I think if that happened, there would be video and we would be able to see that. But I think maybe in his mind, folks are basically chanting that in their minds, that's what he sees.
Speaker 3: Look, this was what we gave you here, what was twenty four hours for the president and the messages he puts out.
Speaker 1: I am grateful for content. I am grateful. I wish ever Biden Obama. Obviously Twitter was around during Clinton and Bush.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine those guys putting out no Tony tweets today about what they are thinking on personal levels, how they feel about this other person. This is not what is traditionally presidential.
Speaker 4: Fine, this is something you usually say for your journal and you keep it to yourself. He's sharing it with all of us, and so why not talk about it. Why not let people read it, hear it, see it. Look, I wasn't somebody, and I think a lot of folks this is the truth. Who aren't fans. And I'm not saying if you have a political leaning and you're against President Trump, probably you're not going on to true social to read about him. You're probably trying to avoid Trump headlines. But I don't think that's smart. I think this is something everyone Republicans, Democrats, independents, whomever. It actually is worth a read. It actually does matter what he's saying, because this isn't somebody who usually just spouts off. He follows through.
Speaker 3: So hope, don't just pay attention to some of the sound bites you see on teal television. Don't just pay attention to the major speeches that he makes. This man speaks every single day and every single night directly to you in a way that's different from anything you're going to see at elector on a teleprompter. And I know he goes off the cuff here and there, but roades to you. I think you make a very good point. It's important no matter who you are, this is your president. This is what he's saying, and you should be aware.
Speaker 4: And if he you know, he and Carolyn Levitt will constantly be complaining that his policies and his feelings and thoughts are all filtered through a left leaning biased media. So here's one way to avoid all of that and just read it for yourself and think what you want to think about what he says for yourself.
Speaker 3: You know, you made that point, and we made it before we started. We don't need to interpret, we don't need to add any commentary to these things.
Speaker 1: For the most part, he said it. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: And as we are wrapping up here now, folks, he is not nothing yet this early ropes. We don't have anything new yet from the President to report from his tweet, but we can't wait till he starts posting, yes slash tweeting again.
Speaker 4: And with that everyone, thank you so much for listening to us on this Sunday morning. I'm Amy Robock alongside TJ.
Speaker 2: Holmes.
Speaker 4: We will talk to you soon