Speaker 1: You're listening to mess yeah, Mike check once.
Speaker 2: Who wants to Are we recording? Yes we are?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, bitch, Yeah that's a messy, messy local.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're like, oh, we need to sing. I don't know. We do it all the time. Yeah, I'm like, that's our thing.
Speaker 1: I know when I was watching a clip the other day and they were like, if if you sing more than X amount of seconds, you can't monetize that clip anywhere.
Speaker 2: So wait what Landen mom? Wow? Wow wow, Yeah, No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I thought that if we play it on the podcast, if we play the actual song, we.
Speaker 2: Get it's something about singing it. I don't know, that's great.
Speaker 1: It's weird, like do you want to you know, be on top of the charts again because of us or not? You know, yeah, because sometimes you could just have like DOCI played that the Anxiety song and it's it's like super viral. Now she brought that song back and we did that song on on that music video on videos. Oh well now the new video, the new video, I was watching it yesterday, yesteray, No, that's the song somebody then I used to know. Yeah, yeah, and they have an example of the music video and her music video. I know, I watched it yesterday while I was getting dressed to go to this party, and I think watching it on a loop gave me anxiety because it took me a really long time to leave my house, but I couldn't figure out what to wear.
Speaker 2: But don't but doesn't it Don't you normally take a long time to leave the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But something about watching the video and listening to it on repeat while I was getting dressed, I was like.
Speaker 2: Wait, anxiety.
Speaker 1: I was like anxiety, and I was like being stuff off and throwing it on the chair next to me. Why were you listening to it or on repeat? Because I was watching the video but I was like watching my face. So I was like, well, I missed the beginning, let me watch it again. And then I was putting on my face products and I was so I kept missing it. So I kept rewatching the video so I could see what I was missing, and you know, anxiety, just it kept playing over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Damn bro, Yet I would have that, I would have drove me wild.
Speaker 1: And then you were messaging me like stuff from the party, from the party, and.
Speaker 2: I was like I'm missing everything.
Speaker 1: Literally, missing nothing literally just the photo booth. Yes, and sent me pictures from the photo booth, and I was like, I should be in the photo.
Speaker 2: I said, hurry, get here, we need photo booth.
Speaker 1: But I only wanted you to hurry and get here so I could do the photos and then.
Speaker 2: And then leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there really is no greater feeling like showing up, showing face and then people being.
Speaker 2: Like I thought I saw Sydney.
Speaker 1: Hmm, do a couple laps, Hi, Hi, smile really big, shake hands, give a hug.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what's better to you?
Speaker 1: Okay, showing up early, getting there for the start of all the festivities and then dipping out before it gets crazy or it gets too late, or showing up a little bit later making an entrance.
Speaker 2: Now the like everybody's warmed up.
Speaker 1: The food is also, you know, it's been sitting for a while, so it's not hitting the same.
Speaker 2: It's got spit all over everybody, no skin that like skin on you, you know what I'm talking about us?
Speaker 1: So what's better showing up early and being there for like the setup, or showing up late making an entrance. But the food is, you know, I think showing up later is better in terms of like community, you know, chip friendship. People remember the people who were there at the end. They don't remember the people who got there early because the cool people weren't there early. Right, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So I got there, I saw the setup. There was not a lot of people there.
Speaker 1: I'm eating, you know, jelly donuts, just looking just there and so you know, I said hi to the people, hugged people said I smell good. That's how you know the party is not packed at all. People could literally smell me you. Yeah, if that means it's not enough people in this bitch, but thank you, thank you so much. But telling someone they smell good is a top tier compliment. That's like a top five I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was happy about the compliments. I took enough photos, got out of there. But then when I got home, I was like, did I even need to come to the party?
Speaker 4: Oh, sound like you hit a serge with the Ubers because it actually, Mike Uber was thirty two dollars or that's pretty good because it cost me thirty three dollars to get there, so thirty two to get back, and you know I should have stayed because we could have just split a n uber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I stayed. I was there until you gotta ride. No.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, I got a ride, but that's not why I stayed that late. But I was there until like two o'clock. I left at two am.
Speaker 2: Damn, I could have died.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to bed till three. I should have just stayed. AnyWho, you know what, I was up watching what you know? What's what's mess for me? I don't know what happened to me, but I'm fully into Queen Latifa Lore right now? Latifa, Queen Latifa Lore. Is it Coachella? Her coming out of Coachella?
Speaker 2: Yes, people were going crazy over mag and Victoria.
Speaker 1: I said, get them out of here. I want the woman with the arms showing and then the chest covered. I was going crazy for I was like.
Speaker 2: Has she ever been this hot?
Speaker 1: And then like her wrapping and just being like dominating the stage and right now, I was like, and then the us not even knowing what you on? You and I t y, they couldn't even spell. I was like, oh, that's so sad.
Speaker 2: I said she was performing for me.
Speaker 1: She was, but they were so into Megan Victoria. I said, I don't care about those girls.
Speaker 2: So I want that one.
Speaker 1: So now that you've fallen down Queen Latifa's rabbit hole, what you what do you watch?
Speaker 2: You're watching an equalizer load on you.
Speaker 1: Now, let me tell you what Meghan blessed us with. Oh, Meghan went to dinner with Queen Latifa and her wife and they were doing oysters as cargo muscles, real like sexies say, Like, it wasn't like a steak and chicken situation.
Speaker 2: It was oysters. That's a choice.
Speaker 1: You heard that steak and chicken, not sexy oysters. And what's the other stuff that she was said, muscles? Oh, I don't like mess cargo. Okay, okay, so this is where the mess comes in. Okay, because Queen Latifa is like there and then her wife is like her and Meghan are gonna like see who can make the best oysters for queen.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I said, now this is my poor No.
Speaker 1: This is what I want. You know, they were being they were being demire with it because I was like, how you eat? They were like putting it in their mouth, but like having it holding up. They weren't slurping. There was no slurping going on. But then this is when I said, Meghan, bitch, you crazy, She's like, Queen, show me how to how to eat those muscles.
Speaker 2: And then Queen was like, you know how to eat the muscles? And the comments were disgusting. They had that They said, did I hear a train to too? Girl? I was going crazy.
Speaker 1: How many of the disgusting comments came from you?
Speaker 2: None? I didn't.
Speaker 1: I I said, damn, scroll, I'm not going to see something in the comments.
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 1: No, no, well the funny thing me up on the way.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Meghan was getting the S cargo and there was bread on top of the es cargo. She thought the bread was es cargo. So my comment was, Megan, you thinking the bread is es cargo?
Speaker 2: That now that's comedy. That's the bread, yes, the breath that you dip in like the garden.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: But her wife was like, girl, that's the bread, that's not I was like, I love Meg, She's just like us for real. Yeah. But they were just like making it so sexual.
Speaker 1: But they were like, no, Queen is like so much older than Meg and her wife, and so it's just like that's her.
Speaker 2: Her aunties are taking her out. But see a girl.
Speaker 1: I was like ah, this is I said, this is what I want. And you know, Queen, she stays out of it. She stays out of the mix. She's living her life. She's still talented, hair stays done, hair stays she's she had on cool glasses. You never really get to see her do too much. And that is what hot mystery. I don't want to know too much. That is not sexy when I know everything about you. Yeah, grooves like who are you?
Speaker 2: Like? Are you? Are you a prince?
Speaker 1: Are you you know, like a Jean Bonnet Ramsey reincarnated?
Speaker 2: Are you you know what I'm saying? Yeah, who are you? Are you skimmer? Are you a king?
Speaker 1: Are you a I'm not thinking about none of that. I'm thinking about, Queen. Are you are you talking? Are you what y'all watching? What you're listening to? Are you cooking?
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you cuddling? I'm cuddling. Yeah, I'm thinking it's cargo. Feel like the wrong way to do it because you're not a professional. No, no, no, no, you're not. You don't know is not sexy for you. It's snails.
Speaker 1: It is sexy sauce, but it's snails.
Speaker 2: See, you gotta take your mind out of it. You gotta mine is in it?
Speaker 1: No, you gotta you gotta get if you really think about it. Reading or a burger that's a cow like, that's not sexy.
Speaker 2: I was not sexy.
Speaker 1: But a cow has like three stomachs, you know, a cow.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: A snail is a bug, a slug. It's like it's like the shrimp of the land.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. Yes, I mean, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 1: But if Queen Latifa is at the table, Meg the Stallion and Queen Latifa's wife, I'm eating whatever.
Speaker 2: They putting on the table. I'll tell you that much. I don't like lava beans, but I'll slit them open, lay them. Whatever they put on the table. You eat. And you said, why you gotta be nasty.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be on the table she's eating. Oh no, I don't want to say it like that. But said it.
Speaker 2: I said it, but I didn't say what I said. I did not say what I said.
Speaker 1: Take it back, listen, that's being disrespectful. Let some rewind the clear. Yes, but the mess.
Speaker 2: Was just Meg.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing, because Queen don't put nothing on the internet.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: It's very like professional, it's very you know, promo of this, promo of that. But this was the inside, This was behind the velvet rope.
Speaker 2: It was exact. Queen Aiva's wife. Yes, Ebony and she's a cutie.
Speaker 1: Queen the chief for Okay, you know what, Sydney, You know I have a better I have a better insight on what your type is.
Speaker 2: First of all, my friend, long enough, you know what my type is.
Speaker 1: You went, well, I can't wait to go to fancy dinners with rich people and have people drooling over us in the comments.
Speaker 2: That's making it for me. Girl. They already drewl over you. What are you talking about every time? Every time a video?
Speaker 1: Damn look Reezy wearing ooh Craezyzy.
Speaker 2: Please stop stop what you're doing later?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. Okay, Sidney, we haven't done a little solo episode and then.
Speaker 2: We have not We have to get into it right away. What's okay? What's my mess? You know? I uh something bit me? Oh that's miss yeah? Is it dirty in here? You got up? No side? No, I don't see that anyways. What's your mass? Girl?
Speaker 1: I don't set it so you don't redoing my apartment. I'm like getting new furniture, YadA, YadA, yadas. So I was on Facebook Marketplace. I've been doing that a lot recently, and we will be coming back to Facebook Marketplace in a second. But I saw this dresser, this little nightstand from bed Bath and Beyond. Yeah, this podcast is not sponsored by bed Bath and Beyond, but whatever. So I get it. It gets delivered. I pop open the box.
Speaker 2: The bottom is cracked. There's a big ass crack.
Speaker 1: At the bottom of it, and I was like, oh my god, I can't believe I spent money on this.
Speaker 2: This has to go back.
Speaker 1: I call them and they're like, listen, we're gonna issue you a refund. They were like, we can send you the parts and you can fix it. Excuse me, why would I want to do it myself?
Speaker 2: Do I look like an engineer? Hello? Is it giving hidden figures? I'm not here to build a nightstand. They said you could build a bear, you could build your knights. They said, we heard you.
Speaker 1: Build a man, sister, you could build this bookshelf. No, So I was like no. They were like, so we can. Do you want us to replace it? I was like, no, just I want a refund. And so they said, we're going to send you your money back, and then someone from FedEx is gonna come within the next ten days to check on the furniture to see if it's a mistake that they made or if it's a manufacturer mistake. And I was like, FedEx is coming in into two f now, and they were like yes, And he was like if he doesn't come, then you got to dispose of the night stand by yourself. And I was like, hmm, they should have never told you that. They should never gave you that. Ever, Mason, they said too much. So I'm gonna get my money back and I don't have to send this back.
Speaker 2: It's not even that bad. Honestly, girl, Actually it's not that bad. It was. It was a giant, gaping wound.
Speaker 1: It was a gaping crack when I paid for it. But now that I got my money back, I'm like, for free.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. Even if you use that drole we use the dro on top.
Speaker 1: Wow, A win is a win. You stay win and Marie girl.
Speaker 2: But I will say, for like twenty four hours, every time my.
Speaker 1: Buzzer rang, I was like, is it FedEx? So I was like, not opening the door for anybody. But yeah, it's been more than ten days. And it looks very very cute next to my bed.
Speaker 2: And is it messy that people keep sending me free broken stuff?
Speaker 1: I mean, God wouldn't send you anything that you don't deserve.
Speaker 2: So there that is my mom that amen. You know I do, I do. I do remind people of mother sometimes she's mother, I mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I got this thing and it's and I had to send them pictures of it obviously for them to be like.
Speaker 2: Well, if we talk you through it, will you be able to fix this? No?
Speaker 1: No, hey, sir, I can't even reply back to emails. What makes you think I can? I can fix the babe. I'm not Rosy the riveter. I know we got a lot going on and we're about to go to World War seven or whatever, but I'm not here to do this. No. I just want something cute next to the bed that I put my plants on and my panties in.
Speaker 2: And you know, maybe I'll get a rose or something. I'll put that in the second draw and it's cracked. You know, maybe you're a Bible a rose on the Bible on the Bible.
Speaker 1: I love that that's aesthetic that you got going on in your Yeah. I mean, I don't even really know if that's a messy, but remember I did get my bed for free that one time, so yes, But what about we're coming back? What about the shoes?
Speaker 2: Which shoes? Oh, shoes, the shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, I don't really know what happened with those shoes, but to be fair, somebody else did pay for them, so it's like, okay, well, so it's also that damn listen. Like I said, God's favorite is always in the building.
Speaker 2: No, I feel I have one hundred right here, top one.
Speaker 1: Right here, God's favorite, but not top three.
Speaker 2: Top three God's favorites.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now, Rihanna, Yes, Donald Trump because he's a hot, gross mess, but he seems to just do what he does and that he's doing great. That can be God's. That's that's Satan's. Yeah, okay, it's my bad sinners, yeah okay. And then the number one favorite, I'm gonna say, Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: What yes, no, ma'am, he's he's he's doing great and has been doing great since he was like nineteen. Is he doing grace? Have you seen him?
Speaker 1: No, the tattoos are coming off. The women still want to bang him. He looked like a subway spray painted in the nineties, but he's still getting you know, like women across the like the spectrum of like hot and successful, are with him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I hate to say this on record, but women do be dumb. Like women do has nothing to do with him. It's the girlies, the standards, the eats. Girl.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, the standards start at bedrock and then go up from there. No shade, but it's like, you know, you know, bums that ain't got no jobs that are getting women. So imagine somebody who has status like that. But you could tell he there's like mental warfare happening constantly with him in his own mind. And I probably go through the same warfare, except I'm broke. I am broken.
Speaker 2: I'm not broke. Let me change the narrative. You are a bed bath and beyond night's time, someone take me, take me for free. But yeah, women, women do be dumb. This is true.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that girl, I've been watching Love after lock Up or Love and Yes girl, they have to shut it down.
Speaker 2: Now, what is this on true?
Speaker 1: Listen, I've been watching the clips on TikTok, and you know, people get they got ten minute limit and they cutting it up and they putting the whole Apple episodes of that.
Speaker 2: I'm watching many parts. Okay, so talk to me about what what's standing out. So, first of all, tell us what love after lock up is.
Speaker 1: It's these girls that are linking up with these guys that are in prison for they're doing years. These guys are doing years, and I guess they you know, have spoken to them for a long time, or maybe they met last year. It's all varies, but some of them are meeting them while they're locked up.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm saying. App. I'm not looking that deep into it all. I know.
Speaker 3: I think there's a website where you can write letters to context.
Speaker 1: So you just scroll through the ones that you like and then you say, oh my god, number sixty two. Yes, yeah, our producers are in the building and they can confirm that this is a real thing. But it's like it's so annoying because it's like, hey, we be screaming we deserve this, we deserve that.
Speaker 2: And then you see these.
Speaker 1: Girls talking to men behind bars, no offense to them.
Speaker 2: They're not free.
Speaker 1: This guy had the nerve to tell this woman, Hey, I just got out of jail. I'm the catch. No, you got caught by the police. You're not the catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got catched.
Speaker 1: What the hell? Like, wait, I just got out of jail. I'm a catch, Yes, sir, throw it back in. He said it with his whole, his whole incacerated chest.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And the girls in the commerce was like, and that's when I would have called the police, said come get him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right here, yeah, come get him. Yeah. It's sad.
Speaker 1: And then some of these guys have more than one girl, Like they're talking to numerous girls and saying the same game. And then they come out and this one guy told the girl, oh, my mom's coming to pick me up, but the other girl was coming to pick him up. Then he goes to her house, they have sex, then he goes meet to this other girl. Now the other girl is a catfish. I'll tell you that not like the photo, that what she did was a crime. She was fully she needs to go to jail as well. Okay, cased up, I mean the amount of teeth that was missing on the side. I said, actually, you do pair well with a convict. Wait, definitely hold on with a criminal.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold down.
Speaker 1: I wanted to feel sorry for her, but I said, ma'am, you didn't. You did not photoshop no teeth in your mouth? So what did you think was gonna happen when we sees you? So what's the catfish? She pretended to have teeth when she didn't, or she like face tuned the rest of her face. She just have photos that she just doesn't look like that. She doesn't look like that at all. I'm gonna we're gonna put it in the photo dump. I'm gonna put it in the dump and you're gonna see, and I'm gonna show you after and you're gonna be like, what the fuck she did?
Speaker 2: She did that? Man? Dirty?
Speaker 1: How many teeth can you be missing? Do you have to be missing in order to be like appropriate today?
Speaker 2: A convict? Like? How many teeth gotta be out? Like four plus?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that's that's exactly how many was missing on each side or one just on one side, like the whole bag, the whole side table gone, the Western hemisphere empty. Yeah, And as somebody who was a former a I'm missing something in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Like, I get it. It's hard to get your teeth back and missing something in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Sydney, this episode is too sexually explicit.
Speaker 2: No, it's not so, though. What do you mean, Hey, that's what you're gonna say to Queen the Teva when you meet her? No, I have I have the tooth down.
Speaker 1: He liked it so much, and I'm saying, like, I'm not I'm not trying to be too judgmental, but like, girl, what did you think he was gonna do? And then the thing that was so weird is that she was like, I'm gonna meet him, and she was being like, yeah, we're gonna have sex all night and all and even for me, who I'm like, yeah, girl, you don't know him. He's been in jail for a minute.
Speaker 2: How many minutes? How long he was in jail?
Speaker 1: I think like since he was eighteen and then he got out when he was twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or maybe maybe he was younger than that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But when he said on camera he said, oh no, he told her, he told her, or on camera he's like, I haven't been intimate when a woman in six years.
Speaker 2: But you have been intimate. Yeah, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: But you have intimate with a woman, and that was your choice. Sir, what's the last time you were intimate in ja? I would have just said I haven't been intimate in six years, but you said with a woman. Oh yeah, so already already he looked like Chris Brown with dreads, he got tats, he got light eyes. Oh you know, he was having a good time up in there. I wouldn't say good time, but he was having a time. Time was happening.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't even go there.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that the girls I felt. I was like, man, it's so bad out here.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. Like it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: It is that bad because the show has been going on for years.
Speaker 2: Not that bad ninety women.
Speaker 1: It's women who are doing these things that they feel like it's bad for them.
Speaker 2: But it's some women that would never ever in a million years.
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't even know what website that is convictlove.
Speaker 2: Dot gov, like where.
Speaker 1: These women have to seek these men out and then they find them. I mean, granted, we got friends who write letters to Luigi jonie Hey and I already look at them sideway too, I'm saying, baby girl.
Speaker 2: Baby girl. I'm like I'm.
Speaker 1: Literally like, hey, no, we're judging them too. I'm like, this is wild. Butlig Luigi killed a part, like you know, he like modern day Joan of Arc for the White Sorry, sure, no, yes, yes, okay, sure, I mean I don't even really know a Joan of Arc deal, but you killed Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, you know, Luigi is Joan of Arc for them.
Speaker 1: But these other people who've been in jail since they were eighteen and got when they were twenty five, what did they do?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Another woman had a whole business, right, and she said, so my husband who's in jail, she married him while.
Speaker 2: He was in jail.
Speaker 1: She said, so he's going to be a part of the company. So we're going to have him on zoom during the meeting. And everybody at the job was like, hey, I think no, two weeks for you, baby, I think my notice is right fucking now.
Speaker 2: They quit.
Speaker 1: The woman is in jail now she was a scam artist. Of course, they said, hey, she's in jail. She said, well it was for drugs. So he is a businessman.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, did she like, get me out of here? I said, you know what, I am too conscious.
Speaker 1: It'd be why honest, dating is not bad enough for y'all to be marrying convicts and being number two, three four on their.
Speaker 2: List of women that they call every night. That's it's not that bad. But let me take you a step further.
Speaker 1: People think they're better than the love after lock up or whatever, the ninety day fiance, but hey, love is blind and then going to like hinge.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I've been watching? What love on the specu horse that we root for them with love on the spectrum is interesting for me because it's like we think of them as weird, and it's like are they.
Speaker 2: Weird or are we weird?
Speaker 1: We're weird because they'd be like, listen, she don't like if she don't like trains, she's not for me, and I love that, And the girl will.
Speaker 2: Be like, she'll be like, do you like trains?
Speaker 1: No, She'll be like, mmm, I'm ready to go home now, and it's like it could it could all be so simple, but we legit like we're like, well, I don't like this about this person, but maybe I could chang or this is important to me, but maybe it's not that important to me if this person doesn't care about it, and.
Speaker 2: It's like we could all learn a little bit from them.
Speaker 1: Love on the spectrum is standing on business. They're like, hey that I'm not this. Hey, They'll be at the end of the day and like, so, yeah, I'm not, we're not compatible. I'm not, I'm not We're I don't feeling you, but I would like to, like, I wish you well having it, And they'll be like, yep, I understand. One couple like a petting zoo and she was like, I like him, I'm going to ask him out on another date. And he was like, hey, Brandy, this was fun, but I just want to be friends.
Speaker 2: And she was like, okay, I loved it. I loved it. But here's here's my issue.
Speaker 1: Right when we watch shows like that, we got to have a preference of like you got to know in advance that they're on the spectrum for you to be like have empathy.
Speaker 2: But there's so many things of these shows where I'm like, are you sure those people are not on the spectrum as well? Because everyone is on the spectrum. Yes, yes, what spectrum? Are you on? It's how far on it are you? Yes, it's how deep is your love for me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Some people I don't know. I'm not saying that that's what I want. I'm just saying I'd rather do that than a convict. What I look like Fedra. Okay, Wait, wait a minute, you think I I'm looking for an apollo out here.
Speaker 2: Wait. She was with him before he went into jail, that's different. But then he came out, and then he then he have to go back.
Speaker 1: I don't know his life, but I do know that she was with she had she built a foundation before he went to jail. Marie, if I go to jail, you done with me? Well, what you're going to jail for? Let's talk about it. What's the top three reasons Sidney would be going to jail? Give me the three crimes, the I, the R and the silly friends.
Speaker 2: We absolutely can be friends, sister. The only way student loans. That's the only reason.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason, other than that, I'm a low abiding citizen.
Speaker 2: And I'm not killing nobody. I'm not selling drugs, I'm not I'm not stealing, I'm not robbing.
Speaker 1: I have been to jail, though, I have, but that that this expunged.
Speaker 2: Yes, doesn't it take? No? No, I went to I went to court and everything, Sis, I have my blazer on, iron down, I have, I have my business bangs on and I say, your hona, your hona overrull.
Speaker 1: It wasn't mine, It wasn't me. It was me, but it was not my. I did not purchase that police betime.
Speaker 2: It was a gift. I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: Never, never forget, yeah, said the kid. You know, if you were a jail I would write you letters. You Marie, you barely right back to my text message, h but I would write you jail notes.
Speaker 2: Girl, let me tell you what mess is happening. You would send me a voice voice memo. I will come see you and we would hold hands on the glass. No, Sis, I don't believe it. I don't believe you're lying. Why are you lying on the mic right now?
Speaker 1: Girl? You don't think that I would show up with a full camera crew to to see what what.
Speaker 2: You're wearing, what the fit giving.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a veil, definitely like a like a beanie with a veil attack. Okay, because I'm distraught. My sister, my sisters locked up since, first of all, let me, I'm not gonna hold you. Since they're gonna tell you a time frame to come, you're you're missing it. You're not gonna be a you're gonna miss to get to me. And then you can't take a regular car, take the bus. Well, I would take a car. You would a car would off? I said, this is a work expense, Yeah, sister, you And then and then it would be like months would pass and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, my sis, who's doing your hair in there? Like you would just ask? Stupid ass girl.
Speaker 1: If they're letting uh jail CEOs jump on zoom calls, we could do zooms. It's not the same. You gotta come visit. You could go live on TikTok and I would join your live.
Speaker 2: That's and that's when I say you're blocked.
Speaker 1: Girl, you're blocked. They have social media in jail. They'd be going viral in the penitentiy. But that's for strangers. We're actually we're sisters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but girl, if you went viral, you would be the hot convict. You know what I'm saying. Think of all the brand deals you would get kids. I because God knows I need it now. Forever Cardier bracelet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that girl platinum platinum bracelets, yes, Tiffany's, Yeah, they would. I could totally see them collabing with me for so Yeah. I love I love how you know innovative you are.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, girl, you know, I'm always saying about a brand deal.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and it works, it works, and you know what, and I need to move forward with that.
Speaker 2: So I will be going to jail okay for for the pie? Oh yes, will we? iHeart?
Speaker 1: Will we be able to still lock in? Will they be able to give me some equipment over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they gonna send it to you. They're gonna put it on your books. Oh, send it to your cos.
Speaker 1: My God, they will know longer be on iHeart, this will be going on to be still. I will need the acon convict h chain door being slammed, being.
Speaker 2: Convict. Convict. Wow.
Speaker 1: And that's why you never stop working. You're constantly just keeping it going. I'm constantly not doing the work that I need to be doing. But thank you for seeing me.
Speaker 2: Since honestly, I see the vision and I'm gonna work on it. I legit.
Speaker 1: I've been wasting a lot of time not wasting. I've been spending a lot of time on Facebook, Marketplace, looking for new tables, looking for new benches, YadA, YadA, YadA. I think that if you have a pet, you have to tell people you have a dog or a cat. Because I got this bench that I love, I sent you a picture of I can smell this lady had two chihuahuas smell when I sit at my at my table. When hey, y'all, y'all, animals sank like it's just y'all have to be honest, y'all say, y'all love these animals so much.
Speaker 2: They smell. They stank.
Speaker 1: They got crust in the eyes, like I know you feeding them like chicken from scratch or whatever, but they smell bad. Let me tell you something. Stink, stank stone, It's stank. And that's okay. The room got really quiet in here because there's anybody got pan in here.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you have to stinky dogs, okay.
Speaker 3: And I work very hard to keep my home. But you know what I noticed, did you buy it from a white person?
Speaker 2: She was give a hispanic shut up.
Speaker 3: White people be talking about their dog smelling, and it's because they actually don't clean their home.
Speaker 2: Mmm, they don't clean their home, but they also don't clean their dogs. It's the dog.
Speaker 3: The dog be sticking in the house and they don't properly clean their home because I have panicked asked many friends when they come home, like, do you smell my dogs? And they're like, no, it smells like ASoP in here.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, and that's the point.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let's just be honest here, what's mess y'all haveing? These these animals rip and run the streets. They're on their train.
Speaker 2: You have your dog is train. Your dog is laid out under the sea on the sea train.
Speaker 1: Arrest you need to be arrested. You and your dog in the pound, in the pound? Why why would you be having your your labradoodle sprawled out?
Speaker 2: First of all, that's a that's a cute, cuddly dog.
Speaker 1: Why why are you on the train and you know they're not washing the train off the dog when they're now it's.
Speaker 2: Getting on the Creighton barrel couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the hall place, no offense. It's the dog in the if you bringing it on the train, and that's why they were First of all, you think the bags is just for you know, the people around you know, it's for you, Mama's you were picking up dick particles, ship rat.
Speaker 2: All of that is on the ground, it's on the seat, roach crumb. It's nasty.
Speaker 1: It's nasty, and like, say what you want about cats. Hey, the cats is inside. They're not going out. They were once out now the end. But the outside cats are fun. I've seen them run on a fence and like tightrope walk and you know, come to somebody's window and be like me out and then get their food and leave. They're living on the edge. But those animals are not coming in the house. They're not coming in my house. Cats are definitely cleaner than dogs. But also I've never seen a cat on the subway under a seat. I've seen a pigeon, seen a pigeon on the train and online, I've seen a raccoon also or possum on the train, but never seen a cat.
Speaker 2: Cats are better than that. I couldn't even see them going down.
Speaker 1: They like they can go down, and they like actually know a cat is like this is what y'all doing down here?
Speaker 2: Absolutely calling a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so you're on this Facebook marketplace journey, which is cute, but let's just keep it one thousand. The fact that Home Interior or whatever is not knocking at our doors sending us stuff is actually crazy.
Speaker 2: I have a new apartment. I'm looking for things.
Speaker 1: You. I mean, you have all the followers. I'm trying to piggyback off you. The things should be sent to her and us, because the universe knows that. And that's why I got that dresser for free. You know what, people and the universe needs to slide in on over here?
Speaker 2: Well what you need just to smith. I don't even know. I can't.
Speaker 1: I've actually stopped looking for stuff because that actually is a mess, just like being overwhelmed with the thought of putting more stuff because I am we're putting it down here, I'm saying out, I am a hoarder.
Speaker 2: I am a hoarder. I will buy, I will collect, and then.
Speaker 1: Where does it go? We don't know, We don't know, we don't know. Where do we put it? Oh, I don't have the space. It's in bags. Bags are everywhere, but not at the new place. The bags is everywhere at the new place.
Speaker 2: They're at the new place for ree where I don't know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sitting at her own bathroom, so she must I can't have nothing nice.
Speaker 2: I will say that.
Speaker 1: I came in my apartment last night, and when I tell you, I was praising all Christopher Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: When I walked in, I said, God, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I am not grateful enough last year this time I was in a room and my friend was.
Speaker 2: Barging in with her titty out, like you want some lasagna. And I'm thankful for that.
Speaker 1: I was thankful, But I am so thankful to be coming into my place, to leave a party early and just walk in and like home and be alone. There's no greater feeling. I was still on Christopher Jesus Christ. But okay, yes, what version you you know what New Age?
Speaker 2: The New Testament, the remix?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he's got He's got a song with Chris Brown. Absolutely no, it just it does feel good. And if you don't live alone, I'm so sorry for you. But if you get the chance, please take it.
Speaker 2: I hope you dance. There's no greater feeling to living.
Speaker 1: Alone, like and after a long day of like being a people person, coming home and not having to talk to anybody.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. It's the best.
Speaker 1: It is I mean, I do you know, I have a bicoastal roommate, But I don't even want to say it's a roommate, like because one I'm too over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say I'm in a lavender marriage right now. Okay. And so he's not a roommate. He is.
Speaker 1: You're a non physical lover and we share a space and it's very you know, lots of singing and fun and you know, eating terrible food. Oh, we're about to be on our grind.
Speaker 2: Are you cooking? You know?
Speaker 1: We did do a version of Sid Can Cook. I don't know if I'll ever do that again. But it was three hours, friend, No, it was less than three hours.
Speaker 2: It was a good time. It was a good time. Sydney made risotto.
Speaker 1: Oh it was mashed potato's friend. Oh, I had no knives. We used a pizza cutter to cut the pork chop. Honestly, nobody could write this. When I tell you, no written. This is why queasin art and uh, you know, I don't know, I don't know other Cara Caraway.
Speaker 2: Caraway need to hit you up. No, well they did.
Speaker 1: When I was doing Sinking Kick before, I mean I was on my I was on my shit. But now it's like, you know that the thought, the thought, the thought.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to do stuff in being adults.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I guess the last thing I'll say about Facebook Marketplace is I'll put stuff in an Uber Excel and the drivers are always pissed.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'm like, can you fold the backseat down? And they're like oh.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I don't even order an Excel.
Speaker 1: I order a regular Uber and like a Toyota Siena will pop up and I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, this will do, this, will do. I hope you got wrong.
Speaker 1: Brothers, you know, they hate me with a passion, but you know, whatever it is, what it is, Oh you don't.
Speaker 2: It's also fucking mess.
Speaker 1: Apparently when you get older, you start becoming allergic to things and you start becoming uncool. Because I'm not allergic to anything, but somehow, some way wake up my eyes feel like a little itchy or whatever, like around the like the skin, and so I'm like, oh, you know, like probably the season's changing or whatnot, pollens and whatnot just pollinating in.
Speaker 2: My in my eyes and my pupils.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like there's kind of like a cut, like underneath my lid. But I was like, you know what, I'm real, I'm real reckless with my lashes and my brushes and stuff.
Speaker 2: So it could be that the.
Speaker 1: Next day, wake up fully crust like like elephant tusks crust.
Speaker 2: Around hint tusk crust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's it's like it's something close to ex like energy. Ohjacent, it's ezema rising ashy moon, yes, around one lid, and then the other one was swollen.
Speaker 2: So I said, oh my god, I'm going blind, like I like literally did not know what was going on.
Speaker 1: So then she's like, take benner dryl I said, boom, take Benadril, benadrel.
Speaker 2: Sleepy as fuck. So I go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Wake up, eyes are better, but it's still kind of kind of rough. I gotta work that night, so you know what I gotta do. You know what I gotta do, go bear faced show. Not who said that cream the show, Not on my finty, not on my fifty bible.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So I'm putting makeup on, putting lashes on, all that stuff, and it looks okay. Next day, eyes are just it looks like tails from the crypt, Like my lids are so it looks like crumpled a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: Do people want to know?
Speaker 1: Are you washing your face at the end of the the are you washing your makeup? Are you doing a double cleanse? The people want to know I'm serious. The people listening are like, well, maybe you slepting your ashes. Are you fucking serious, Marie? I am a as a sober woman. I'm sober but inexhausted, but not too tired enough to take my makeup off. If i'm if I can't take my makeup off, just no gun to head. I'm on my deathbed, I can take makeup off, and you know I love a wife. But also, why would you take your makeup off on your deathbed? Don't you want to be glam for the for the crib? Uh? No? Something about you know, the skin dehydrated and then makeup on top of it. It's just it's just like throwing lipstick on a pig. Like it's just it's not really doing much.
Speaker 2: It's just so what happened? Because your eyes look great now they're okay, now they're getting better.
Speaker 1: I keep like taking benadryl every day and then like moisturizing it at night. But it's still really dry like people say, I look young, But the eyelid is giving elder it's giving civil rights.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's giving we shall overcome it. It's giving wade over water. We've seen it all.
Speaker 1: Okay Anthony Hamilton's song, Yes it has collar greens in the pot. Yes, big mommy arm, that's what it is giving right now.
Speaker 2: So what are you gonna do? Are we running up on a doctor?
Speaker 1: Hey, if there's any dermatologists that listens to the pod, well, I couldn't. I couldn't schedule anything this week because they're booked. That's crazy. Every time I go to book a doctor's appointment, they booked. Who is all going to the doctor. It's a bunch of unhealthy people who are walking the earth right now. Who is that the doctor when I need to be there. It's the thing is that we don't have enough doctors. They're all influencers. They're all trying to get a bag. Yes, everybody, everybody, the nurses, every legit, people on the bus, everybody's got.
Speaker 2: Their phone propped up trying to get a bag. It's some doctors on TikTok and it's sad.
Speaker 1: It's like, just do your job. You're not making enough money. But this wasn't about money. This is about the people. No, but people want to have met people. But if you're in that kind of profession, you're here to help. You're not here to get You're not here to get a deal with like, I don't know Johnson and Johnson. You're already working with Johnson and Johnson.
Speaker 2: In the lab.
Speaker 1: In the lab, girl, thank you for dropping a name brand for me.
Speaker 2: You know what I think is mess.
Speaker 1: People are buying designer products from like Essence and like websites like that, and then buying the dupe from Dhgate or Canal Street or whatever, and then returning the fake to the store to get they real money back. And then Essence and these companies when other people are on the website buying the product, they're sending out the fakes to people who are spending real money. Disgusting And it's like, where's the quality control here? Because you didn't want to take those boot back that I sent to you because you said I warm them, and I warm them in my kitchen. And now y'all are sending people fixed stuff. What's that about?
Speaker 2: So it's an eye for an eye? Is that what you know?
Speaker 1: It's what I'm saying because you're saying you're they're all you're all about quality control, but not really, because how are How am I returning something to your business? And it's fake. You not have you don't have people checking in and see if it's really faith. And this is this is an epitome of twenty and twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's good? Oh, what's good? What what's good?
Speaker 1: You don't have to be qualified, nobody's checking anything, nobody wants to work anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's sad. That's what we have to what we gotta do? Start a farm?
Speaker 1: I think we need to go off grid, Carrie, think about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you you? You and I?
Speaker 1: You and I you and I two I us on a farm. Oh my god, phones going with us live?
Speaker 2: Twenty four seven? Girls, if we're live? See and you just said this.
Speaker 1: You want doctor, you're a nurse and you going live? You want me to be a farmer and you want me to go and the chicken's gonna stay. And I'm not killing no cows.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no killing of cows on our farm. So what we what is? What does our farm have? I think we will tomatoes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met vegetables, because you know, I didn't have that in my past life.
Speaker 2: So the new life is going to be just veggie based. Okay, okay, what vegetables? Oh wait, okay, sign not put a pin in that.
Speaker 1: There's a guy in Providence, Rhode Island that has a duck named Donnie, and he's bringing Donnie the strip club. He's taking it to the park. He's it's it's it's in the hookah lounge. It's dancing. It's the Duck's name is Donnie duck dot.
Speaker 2: No, Donnie, it's just Donnie. I went down a rabbit hole. This duck is happening.
Speaker 1: I think it's a duck hole. Oh and also, so are you saying that you want a duck? Is it mess to have a pet duck and then bring it to the club. He's got a chain, he's got a Thing's got an anklet like it's I like.
Speaker 2: He has an a lit ank lit Marie. I'm obsessed Donnie.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to meet the doll. I want to meet the duck. And also I'm like, is this guy his name is justin something? I'm like, do you have do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Like girl?
Speaker 1: The duck is his wife. No, dave have a girlfriend. The duck is his white duck is his baby. The duck follows him or the duck ain't going nowhere. He's treating that duck good. It's getting grasshoppers and it's getting grilled down.
Speaker 2: The duck has grills like it's crazy all do duck even have teeth? No? No, but dun teeth.
Speaker 1: Marie, you have to see the videos. I need you guys to get online and look for don.
Speaker 2: I watched the video.
Speaker 1: Is it gonna dissuade me from eating duck at restaurants?
Speaker 2: Do like duck?
Speaker 1: No, we shouldn't be eating duck. I'm again said, that's mess. That's mess because because you saw a duck in a strip club was we shouldn't We shouldn't be eaten ducks.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't be eaten lamb. Is that the duck? I think, yes, Donnie, he's so fucking cute, Marie.
Speaker 1: If what can we can we get him on the pod? The don Donnie, We need the duck girl, the duck. Would you guys have would it be okay if we had a duck on the pod and just talk about mess? Ducks poop everywhere he's gonna have a little diaper on the ducks. But he did, he did have He went to the museum and he brought it and he had a he had a pairp.
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy is the guy is genius.
Speaker 1: He takes the duck to the strip club and the dancers are shaking ass on the duck, and then the duck is on the strippers ass like, what's what Instagram or his TikTok, it's don.
Speaker 2: Dunky o A. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I kind of like, can we get a mascot for mess? And we need a mascot, Marie. We're over here, just humans on this pod. We need to up the ante. We need an animal that's.
Speaker 2: Gross, that's not Gros're just humans up here. Gross. Can we get a guinea pig? I feel like guinea pigs smell? And you know what? We should get one cis But you gotta it's gonna have to stay at your house. No can do we have space at heart for an animal from here? Oh the dog can't come. The dog can't come. Ship Oh my god, Yeah, I found the duck. Oh it's a black duck.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, when you said duck, I thought white duck. I thought, no, I was not thinking white duck orange white cook is not for the streets. First of all, they get dirty girl. They got a trench coat on the duck. Yes, he's got he's got hoodies, he's got all type.
Speaker 2: He's got like the Celtics jersey on like the.
Speaker 1: Duck is is is Sydney. You have to go to bed earlier. There's no reason why you should be watching.
Speaker 2: And I love it. Doug is wearing a jersey with sleeves but he has wings. I know, I love it. I like, I have to meet Donnie. The armholes are just we have to. We have to.
Speaker 1: First of all, we have to get verified on Instagram, and then we have to slide in his DMS and say, hey, we would love if you're ever in New York with Donnie.
Speaker 2: We would love to have you on the pod. Girl.
Speaker 1: Bringing a duck to a strip is dangerous because like what if the girls were like, oh my god, they freak out and they like, she kicks the dup.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: This this when I tell you this duck knows its way around town and knows how to act like and everybody picks it up and it's just like chilling.
Speaker 2: And I looked.
Speaker 1: I said, how do you know if a duck is happy, it's shaking its butt. It's like quacking, you know, if a duck is happy is a crazy?
Speaker 2: Why? Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Girl? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I know you goot other things to do with you? But this is what's bringing me joy right now?
Speaker 2: And is it mess? Absolutely? But but is it? Is it making me sleep a little bit better at night? It is? Well, I'm not really sleeping at night because I'm watching I'm watching this, but I'm so happy. We Becca, you have to book Donnie. You have to. It's imperative, Marie.
Speaker 1: If Donnie comes to the building, what's the first question? Am I talking to the duck or the man? You're talking to the duck. I'm gonna be like, do you have any other friends?
Speaker 2: He doesn't. Well, oh, there's a video.
Speaker 1: I think the guy got like a little chick, like a little chicky and brought it in and the duck kind of attacked it.
Speaker 2: The duck said get out of here because Mike.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, Marie, wait, I have another one. Fuck, I just missed it because my phone is over there. But shoot, I had another I had another mess for you. Am I scaring you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, because because you know I would like to bring this back. I brought up our episode with Daniel Perez. We were being very like, just normal, and I took it left with the anal thing, and I want to come back and apologize. I want to apologize to everybody. You know, we posted in the dump like I need to be normaler. That's me. I'll say stuff and I'm like, fuck, why did I take it this far?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And yet you do.
Speaker 1: And that's why people like you, Sydney. No sis, you know what's taking it too far?
Speaker 2: Putting a chain on a duck and bringing the duck to the club.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's genius, and I think more ducks the duck. If the duck wanted to leave, it would leave him hews him everywhere. Ducks follow First of all, if he's had the ducks into it was a duck ling.
Speaker 2: Do you see They follow.
Speaker 1: Their mom everywhere the mom goes, So he's like imprinted on him.
Speaker 2: That duck's not going anywhere. You my mom? WHOA, Wow. I need to be more normal, That's what I'm saying. This is the stuff that I say. Lol, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: You know, I was thinking about you the other day, Oh, because I what do you think about me? Marie?
Speaker 2: Yesterday?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got home and there was like a tote bag that I had to shut in the door. And I was like, yo, remember when Sindny tried to save that mouse and she and you closed the door on the rat's leg?
Speaker 2: Or Marie, why would you bring that up here? This mess? This is mess, this mess, Marie. Mess.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hold on, let's let's ask the people. Is this mess or living? I see a mouse trying to get into a building, right and it looks like I was like, maybe maybe it nobody, maybe he lives there, but he's trying to get in. So I see him move and I said, if this is my building, I would want somebody close this door so this mouse doesn't go in.
Speaker 2: I closed the door. Mouse is still there.
Speaker 1: I said, all right, buddy, come on, you gotta because it wasn't it wasn't a rat.
Speaker 2: It was like a field mouse. I've seen these before, so the tiny like a little baby mouse, a little baby mouse.
Speaker 1: So I said, come on, buddy, you gotta like you gotta go. So then I like move it with my foot. Its foot is stuck underneath the door.
Speaker 2: A is this mess or living? Well, it's not living for the mouse? And where were you walking there? You were like, what's that? All the way over there? That tiny fussy thing moving? Let me go, let me go help it.
Speaker 1: I was going to drop it, kicked it into the building and then kick.
Speaker 2: I would never kick it into the belting. You chopped his foot? I did not, But then I was like what do I do? So then I call a friend.
Speaker 1: I call it designated white because I was like, white people know what to do. I called Mary Beth and I had her on FaceTime and I said.
Speaker 2: Look what's going on. She's like, what you call me? I said, they're white, They're right, and you know what to do.
Speaker 1: And she's like she's like, I guess this is like uh natural selection, Like the mouse shouldn't have been by the door.
Speaker 2: Believe yeah, that said, Marybeth is a good white. I said no, I said, I feel terrible. What do I do?
Speaker 1: So then I'm buzzing the doors to get the mouse. I was like, I gotta let this door go. Did anybody ever open the door?
Speaker 2: They did? He was like, Domino, who is it? Domino?
Speaker 1: I opened the door, mouse went in leg literally dragging behind it. But I said, he obviously lives here. This is my fault for getting involved, Sydney. You have to leave these woodland creatures alone. First of all, you are not snow why.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could talk to them sometimes, girl, I do you can all animals.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's something that there's a vibe that goes on. Animals cling to me. Kids and animals. They really just out of nowhere. I could just be minding my business. They're attracted to me. They come to me. Ah, you say that, but I see you in these animals faces more than anything. He likes me, She likes me. And I'm like saying, you have to leave that dog in the little vest.
Speaker 2: Alone, Marie. When we were in when I was.
Speaker 1: In Morocco, when I fell off that camel, did the camel talk to you.
Speaker 2: The camels the camel that my camel connected with me? Did you were not connecting?
Speaker 1: You were not connecting with your You were calling your camel little Wayne and like.
Speaker 2: Being mean to it. We're not my camel because he was dark skin. Girl.
Speaker 1: We there, baby, girl, I connected with the ground. Sidney, you are a menace?
Speaker 2: Messy?
Speaker 1: Are living Sydney? Is Sydney's being? Is it mess are living me?
Speaker 2: Just my existence? Well, let's unpack right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You uh, born in Harlem, Yes, raised in Oakland, burned a house down in Oakland?
Speaker 2: Is that messy or just living? Yes? Kind of living.
Speaker 1: Nobody died, nobody died. Well they're all dead, but not because of the fire. Not because of the fire. Okay, so messy. Yes, then you come back here, yes, and you you know, you have an interesting high school experience. You were just trying to make it the rule, right, yeah, just living. Then you become a bottle girl. Yes, okay, is that wasn't messy. I mean there was messy moments, but you was just living. They get your boom done living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a mix, it's a healthy mix of No.
Speaker 1: The boobs was messed because I got my boobs like discounted, and oh yeah I wasn't. I didn't pay all the hoody, I didn't pay it all up front.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was they repoled your boob. No, they did not. They got it klarna. I do not.
Speaker 1: It was not klarna, but I did. I did drop half of it off and then the other half So did you have one implant in out of town, Marie?
Speaker 2: I need you to be serious. A big boom, but a small boob. No, they were all the right size. Okay, yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no, but I think if you do get boobs, you should have the money all together. You should not do it in install installments because you think they do a worse job. They're like, well, if you ain't got all the money, so why should we give you all the titty. Oh also all the anesthesia? Yeah, all the stuff. Yeah, anyway, whatever. Now you do comedy and you have your own place, and you have a closet full of stuff that I've never seen.
Speaker 2: But you have always saying I'm wearing the same clothes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you said you are a hoarder. You have bags and bags of stuff. I don't see the bags of stuff when I go to come. Should I take a picture of this and post it? It might be too scary, it's too scary.
Speaker 2: Yet what does it look? Send me a picture and I'll tell you if you should post it. Okay, let's do that. You post it? Yeah you would because you're not a mess. But you're messy.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely messy. Yeah, and I love mess. And there's no greater business than somebody else's business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why people flock to you, because you're not You're not the mess. You're the curator.
Speaker 1: You're the liaison of mess, right, and yet people flock to you and leave their mess at your front door. They do, So you are the curator of mess. No, no, no, no, you are the the mess confidante. Should we get shirts?
Speaker 2: We gotta start doing this, merch man. Ye'll write this down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're watching, you're listening to the podcast right now, write all these things down that we're saying and then send it to us. Yes, can you and can you guys do more reviews? We need more reviews. We need more crazy dms.
Speaker 2: We have some too. Shall we read up? Should we read some? Yes? Oh okay, I'm gonna read this one. Great. Yes, I love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I just found it a few weeks ago and have been obsessed. This week's episode was hilarious. Anyway, I'm a messy bitch, so I figured i'll send you my current dilemma to.
Speaker 2: Get y'all's input. Ready, Yeah, is it mess?
Speaker 1: Or is it living to miss my friend's birthday party the night before my birthday party to have a threesome.
Speaker 2: We're good friends, but not best friends.
Speaker 1: Her party is Friday and mine's Saturday, and tons of people from her party, including her, will be at mine.
Speaker 2: Some background.
Speaker 1: The past year, my boyfriend and I have had a lot of threesomes group sex with close friends or people who became close friends afterwards. It's been super fun, though after a while, I began getting a little too jealous possessive because we've hooked up with women way more often than men. He strayed on pan I'm a pan sexual woman, so it makes sense, but why? But still, We've decided to take a break from slutting around so much to give me a break from compartmentalizing my jealousy, and my boyfriend has been so supportive.
Speaker 2: Of course, he has girls. He's trying to have another threesome.
Speaker 1: However, there's this guy we became great friends with from one of our orgies last year who lives over four hours away, and he's.
Speaker 2: Become one of my best friends. Girl not possible.
Speaker 1: We talk on the phone a lot, and my boyfriend supports us having one more threesome with him so I can have another experience with a guy and because it sounds super hot, This guy friend is driving down for my birthday party, and I was hoping to hook up with him and my boyfriend the Friday night before my party, but now I just got invited to my friend's birthday party that night. I kind of wanted to keep the threesome private from some of my girl best friends at least for a while, so it doesn't change the group dynamic since he's friends with them too, and we will see them the next day at my party. But they're gonna wonder why I'm not at our other friend's birthday party? Is it mess or living for me to miss the party? To be double dicked down?
Speaker 2: Sister? Why can't you just get it on your birthday? Why can't the threeesome happen on your birthday?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why does it have to be Friday?
Speaker 1: Right? Is it? Like? Is it solidified in the Google cow like you can't you can always edit a Google invite, you.
Speaker 2: Can't go off the books. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's odd, because wouldn't you want the threesome on your actual birthday, like after your party having fun? She just don't want to go to her friend's party. She said, they're not really yes, she really just don't just stand on assis. You don't want to go to the party, and that's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: You don't need to go to that person's part.
Speaker 1: We need to I'm going to places that we don't want to go because then you're bringing bad vibes masty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think threesomes take time, right, and is that energy? Yes?
Speaker 1: I think it's a it's like a it's a whole after it's an evening. I'm pretty sure a threesome starts at midnight and goes to four or five. Is that so? Oh? I think I gotta check my Google calendar. I just feel like it's you know, you won't like rounds and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm talking from the perspective of these people.
Speaker 1: He's driving down four hours, so he's expected to have sex for at least four hours, Right, maybe after your birthday, she's gonna be tired.
Speaker 2: I'm so disconnected from threesomes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if Queen Latifa and Megda and Megan Okay, Queen h I can't think of it. No, no, just Queen, Queen, Queen and I need a second person for you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I just want to talk to her. And you know what, that's gay, that's living, that's lesbian. I'm like, so, how did you how did you just? How do you keep your hair done all the time? And it's never not I would not ask her that, but I'm like, how did you? Just like, like, mind your business, not be any no drama, Like how do you do it? I think you just go home after work and don't come back outside. No, that's not true. And she's been doing this for so long.
Speaker 1: It's so like, Wow, if I could do it all over again, I would. I would like, what would you do differently?
Speaker 2: I would? I would have a queen's life.
Speaker 1: That sound like that sound like cookie Lions from Empires. I said that I would have a queen's life. Thank you, Sidney. So you're saying due the threesome the day of her party, I don't know. I feel like you can do it the day of the party as well. But if you don't want to go to your friend's birthday, just don't go messy.
Speaker 2: Oh that is mess. Stop saying yes. Saying yes is mess. Saying yes is mess. Saying yes is mess because who is it really serving?
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day, right after a certain age, we want people to come. But it's like, if you don't make it, it's isis like in my early twenties, I'll be like, I can't believe you don't make it. But if you are not really my best friend, like my in rotation, like people I see on a regular coming to mind, and even then it's like you can't make it.
Speaker 2: You can make it.
Speaker 1: It happens, you know, like listen, it's your birthday weekend two, so just make you have planned you celebrate your birthday that whole weekend. How rude of her to be birth right before you rude? But also your party was planned first and then you got the invite for her thing later. So say you're out of town sucking with your rounds, you actually something came up.
Speaker 2: I can't make it. That's it. Hey, something came up.
Speaker 1: Two dicks, two dicks, one oo che Anyway, happy birthday girl, Yeah, I hope you do what you do it best for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, should read another one? Yeah? Yeah, m hm, should I read one of the ones from the Oh? Maybe I should read it from the chat? Yeah? Holds one me? Yeah, I mean Sidney you've never been in a threesome. Oh yeah, Oh it was not good. It was not good.
Speaker 1: It was not It was like I didn't I didn't really want that guy, so it was like he's just there, but he definitely got jealous. And then we tried to do it in the back of a car. That was just yeah, in the back of a threesome in the back of the car. You already you already in a car?
Speaker 2: Was it uper Excel size?
Speaker 1: No, it was. It was like a personal car, but I can't remember, like a camera. Maybe it was a Mazda.
Speaker 2: I can from Masday. They were from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you try to have a three someome in a car with Jersey plates. Mess absolute, I'm not proud of that one. Messer living. My friend, let's call her Clover, is gorgeous, smart, talented and killing it career wise right now, and yet she's dating a dusty, unemployed bum who doesn't even have the decency to look hot to make up for it. Hey, guys, you have to stop sending us this sad, sad mess I don't want to hear about no more women dating bad dude.
Speaker 2: We've actually been talking about it is we really have to shut it down. I just do better.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, and this is just an educated guest. But he isn't laying down good pipe either. My friends and I all wondered why Clover is with him. We recently learned that she met him when she was sixteen and he was twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Man, suluse squee grab hands and where is he? Where is he? Here is? Get him on the line? Ill? Is this considered grooming even though they both now full grown adults.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was grooming. It was grooming and didn't start dating until two years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just hell either way, it is icky. Ultimately, Clover is an adult and can make her own choices. But it just makes me sad to see hot, talented women date these poor cryptkeepers. It is the only option, just to watch her waste her time with him.
Speaker 2: Call the cops. Call the cops.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the statute of limitations in the state that you live in, but call the cops.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You might have to be like the lapd and plant something girl planted.
Speaker 2: Get a case. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like he's walking around like all loose, but he's there's something behind him. I'm sure he's fucked up. I'm sure he does something wrong. He's unemployed, and how you unemployed and grooming?
Speaker 2: Well, you have the time.
Speaker 1: Wait. Holdana says they started dating two years ago. So is she eighteen and he Thirtyugh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is bad.
Speaker 1: Honestly, y'all got to send that to Olivia Benson, that this was that was that was too much for me.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't handle that.
Speaker 1: But I will say, you know, if you're a young girl and there's an older dude dating you're really young, friend, that's like seventeen eighteen, we need to we need to tell an adult. Gotta tell an adult because that that's I can't.
Speaker 2: I feel bad like that.
Speaker 1: Ugh.
Speaker 2: I couldn't sleep at night knowing that a grown ass man is with a young girl. It's gross. It's got to be gross. I mean, the girls are dating convicts and the men are dating children. It's nasty. Dating is what it is. But it don't need to be that. It does not.
Speaker 1: It's just if somebody can describe your boo as dusty, you doing it wrong, well as somebody who once was I don't want to say I was dusty but I say I.
Speaker 2: Would have a layer of dust. No, like a dust essence, you know what I'm saying, a dust glade, a glade like a glaze of dust.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I had a glaze of dust in my time, and you know, people got to work through it. But when she was asking me, should I just sit back and watch other than if it's not somebody like an age thing, if your friend is with like a bum or a weirdo or somebody you don't approve, it is a canon event and you're getting involved, they gonna go back. They gon't figure it out until they say I don't want no more.
Speaker 2: That's what I've learned.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe this is the question you need to ask your friend. You need to be like, is this the person you really want to be with? And then when she goes, yeah, what do you mean? And you could just be like, okay, why what do you like about them? And then as she's listing probably very few things or things that sound kind of silly, as she says it out loud, she might be like, oh you know what, actually this does kind of dumb. Yeah, sometimes you gotta say it out loud, say it out loud, yeah, repeat it back yeah, but you people got to hear it out loud before they can be like, you're right. He is dusty and in unemployed, and he brings a duck to the club.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, not Donnie, Donnie, it's prestigious.
Speaker 1: Do you see his his his feathers, very shiny, girl, his coat, shiny, very shiny coat.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sidney. He got a coat on a coat. Thank you so much. L O L Is there anything that we missed that we needed to touch on today? He didn't.
Speaker 1: I think we got all of it, friends, I think we did it, but actually we didn't get all of it. But I know that we have enough for another day. There's always that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: There's always mess. And we live in America in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's always gonna be mess, always and forever's always.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, I'm looking at the duck in the club on stage. My god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, make sure that you send us your mess email us at messdepod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, we need those ratings. Love those comments. And Spotify and Apple keep them comming. I want more, I want more, I want more and more more, you know what I would like?
Speaker 2: Happy mess?
Speaker 1: Yes, send us happy mess yes, yes, send us spy mess and you can also call us.
Speaker 2: We have a voicemail, but we're saving it for the next episode. Love that okay?
Speaker 1: Call us at seven sixty three two eight zero sixty five eighty eight.
Speaker 2: See you later. Messes, boys, Let's go steal some stuff. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 3: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast, created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited a mixed by Brian Jeffries. If you would like your messages on air, please email us at messthpodcast at gmail dot com or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight