Speaker 1: I was just saying how we need to start doing features again, and that's on me. I'm sorry. We will, I promise. And it made me because I see the mister t Rip, you know, Headstone behind Me from the serial Graveyard, and I just we need to start doing things again, because you know, the episodes have been getting a little lackluster lately, like last week's was like fourteen minutes or just throw away because we needed an episode and we needed to get out of here. Remember, yes, and I don't know, we had to go to lunch, like we put lunch over this podcast.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you came to lunch.
Speaker 2: No, you were getting stairs and you were like, we gotta hurry this up. Okay, let's stop.
Speaker 1: It ookay, well anyway started up? Andy please? Oh Superman boxes blinking. I don't wanted this podcast time. Andrew and Scottie, you will tell you what see reveals. They like, this is actually an all Nola episode. Oh I hope that's okay, Yeah, it'll be fine. Every cereal. I'm working to watch my figure. I'm watching your figure flow over the table.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, it doesn't help that my white sweatshirt mixes in with the white table. So it actually does look like it's very slimming. I am all consuming of this table. I mean I'm massive also, so not massive. Nobody's massive. You know what?
Speaker 1: There should be some just like slim fast have cereal. There should be some sort of weight loss cereal. No, why not.
Speaker 2: It's probably gonna taste ketosh and we're gonna barf, so don't do it.
Speaker 1: Could just be like a plain flake. What's wrong with like a plane flake.
Speaker 2: Of called corn flakes?
Speaker 1: I know, but that but it's not marketed as a weight loss cereal. It's marketed kind of as like a healthyish serial with Cornelius the cock on there. But I mean, well, I mean that's his name.
Speaker 2: I know. It's just funny that that's it.
Speaker 1: It's not the word cock. Well that's what a rooster is.
Speaker 2: Does this have to be No, No, that's what a rooster is. Okay, just checking, just checking.
Speaker 1: When when you're talking about a rooster. It's fine, just like if your name it's okay, but I can't call you one. It's starting to get hot in here again, all right, Nelly. I mean the air conditioning is broken. Let's eat cereal, okay, or granola or whatever you want to call it. And here's another thing about this episode. Yeah, all new all the time, And that's what I'm gonna call.
Speaker 2: It, okay, because all we've already done that as an episode title, All new all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, Well, you donna have to come up with another one, because all three of these pouches are new. Yeah, so which new pouch would you like first? Would you like the pouch from the big company or the pouch from the little company or the main is gonna be one of them? Are the pouch from the medium sized company? You're mad that I knew it was Bakery on Maine. No, I'm actually thrilled that you know one of them is Bakery on Maine. I love bakery, although I love Bakery on Maine as well. However, probably won't love this one, but you might. You want to start with it? Sure, okay, Bakery on Maine. They sent this to us a couple of weeks ago. Thank you very much, our friends. And again, just as a side note, if we don't like it, we're gonna say we don't like it, like I feel bad because our friends with three wishes sent us that strawberry chocolate thing. Yea, and we didn't not really love it, but we do appreciate them. Yes, and we're happy to review anything you send us, and we will tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Bakery on Maine was actually one of our spoony nominees from last year, the Cookie Monster More Monster Cookie. Sorry, I want to make a granola with you. Guys, reach out to us. We want to work with you.
Speaker 1: It's funny because they always like our stuff. Yes, but I'm not sure if they actually listen. We need to Yeah, we need work with us. Okay, this is a bakery on Main mct oil maple vanilla, grain free maple vanilla, and this is energy food people.
Speaker 2: I love it. I can't wait open it. It's gonna smell so good. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Life is easy on Main Street. Andrew, I'm sure it is Keto and Paleo certified. It doesn't mean it's a gross Keto cereal though. No no sugar alcohols added. And twenty five net carbs or seventy five oh oh no, seven grandy. I can't see seven g seven grams net carbs. Okay, we're serving well, it was in the fold. I couldn't see it. I'm not seeing anything in your folds.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. We're like the Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Song Blacker White Yeah, or or we're like the other Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney song Ebony and Ivory and Boonee and we all right live to get in perfect harmony, which this is not. You're ready? Thank you for the milk, Andrew, Oh you're welcome. What did you get?
Speaker 2: Ora just told me that I needed to stretch my legs a bit. Should I stretch?
Speaker 1: No? But when I make you walk home, you can stretch, all right, so you can make me No. Farmland dairies Grade A?
Speaker 2: What what are?
Speaker 1: What does grade A mean? Is there grade B? I've never seen that?
Speaker 2: Is it just?
Speaker 1: Is it just something that make it sound good? Probably greade a Vitamin D milk. This is whole milk.
Speaker 2: She's a sassy cow, she really is. You could tell.
Speaker 1: It's really annoying me though, because we kind of reached out to Tuscan and they reached bonded to us, but then they ghosted us. I would love to be using Tuscan milk in every episode. And you know, I don't know, so it's farmland today. Sorry, Tuscan tried?
Speaker 2: Can I smell?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wait, you already put it in. You could smell here. Oh, no, I could smell on this. I can also smell the rants. Oh, you could smell the Are those cheese I mean they look like ants. But are those cheese seeds that floated to the top? Look in your cup? Yeah? Is that chia?
Speaker 2: Let's see almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut pumpkin seeds, coconut sugar, honey, cheese seeds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess those are very uh buoyant because they float. Yeah, what do you think I must say?
Speaker 2: M m?
Speaker 1: It is not overpoweringly maple. I do like it. I taste more of the vanilla, A lot of nuts, almond, sunflower seeds, coconut, pumpkin seas, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup. Cash whose cashers and cereal are great. I got to tell you they're pretty good. Very few cereals that actually have cashers in them. I like this. Mm hmm, it's not bad. I'm gonna give it four bowls. I'm moving three balls from a spoom. Hold on, I get my marker. No, here we go? Here you go?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Oh nah? A three, one s four?
Speaker 2: You're such a like a savage.
Speaker 1: Why I write on the packages.
Speaker 2: Now that way I can classy bougie ratchet.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I know it's the song dude by who I gotta think for a second class b Ratchet. It's not coming to my mind right now. I haven't heard it in a while. Cardi B, what is it? I don't know? My good gerty B.
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about life? Just tell me you work at a top forty station. You don't remember the song that we played two years ago? NonStop?
Speaker 1: No, yes, I remember the song, but I can't it's I can't place it right now. You can just tell me, of course, mister ed.
Speaker 2: No, it's a girl one thing something horse name.
Speaker 1: My head is just not in it. Please, can you just tell me Stallion? Megan the Yeah? Or is it the Megan v Stallion?
Speaker 2: I don't. I think she wasn't expecting to make like to be super popular. Why and so she made it the Stallion And now I'm sure she's probably like, Ugh, I hate that I made it.
Speaker 1: The I just got a sunflower. I love the sunflowers. This is this is a nice little mix. It's almost like it's like a trail mix. Yeah, but it's cool with milk too. With milk, it gets like a little sweeter. It's delicious. Yeah, and you don't the maple is just barely there, yeah, which I actually like.
Speaker 2: It's like a touch of maple.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you anjel. Oh they have all these other products.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I saw their oatmeal. Remember I saw their oatmeal in the store. Looks like they have bars of some sort now too. Can we please take a road trip and go to the bakery on Main sure, I would like to. You get in touch with them. You're in Connecticut, get in touch with them. Okay, you instagram DM them because I'm not on Instagram. Oh oh yeah, you got rid of that too, now yep. Oh everything is polluting my life. Yeah, m it is. But what do you do all morning? You're on something else, You're playing games, and you're hurtling and whirdling. I mean, come on, hurdling and whirdling. Yeah, speaking of should we play it? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's April first when we're recording this, No we're not, I Rick Astley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stop stop giving it away. I mean they're gonna know why we didn't say anything topical today. Well, because the mic stand that Cubby used in the bowl chat from two weeks ago. Quote unquote is right here. You're confusing people and me. So yeah, we go down to the cereal sound over here? Well both of them are pretty well all right? So that was the smaller cereal company. Do you want medium big cereal company? Or large or large? I think something made me drunk? Oh what do you want the biggest of the two? I did put bailies in your coffee? You did, didn't you? Yeah? I knew it. Excuse me? Look at you? So which one do you want? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Large?
Speaker 1: Large cereal company? Okay, this is new from General Mills. It's a Keto Cereal. But again, the last one was Keto frankly too, so this one might not be gross. It's called Ratio Keto and it has, you know, a little colon there to be cool, although I don't know, maybe the colon like represents your colon. This is General Mills, but it's disguised as healthy.
Speaker 2: Huh, right, I mean that's the goal, right, Like, ultimately you just want to get bought out.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool packaging. I don't know if I didn't buy anybody they created this, right? Does it say General Mills on the bottom there it does. Mm hmm. They came out with this new line of keto stuff. Interesting, let's pop this open. This is coconut almond granola. And they sent us this as well. They did, they did. That's so nice of them, Thank you General Mills. But they don't listen. So if we hate it, I don't, you know, don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: We need to just start getting more cereal people on.
Speaker 1: We really do you know. Actually, somebody reached out. They wanted to talk to us about Rice Crispy Treat Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like we could add that to like like a Friday bonus. If you have a product that you want us to review, it could anything. We'll review it on Fridays. So that's a big product. I mean that's like a major company. Carnation is a huge company, but we'll review it on a Friday. The way it gets its own standard.
Speaker 1: It's like some nutritionist lady that wants to tell us how how healthy they are Carnation drinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'll accept it.
Speaker 1: And that their mom approved, which drives me crazy. Why can't I approve it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. You are a dad.
Speaker 1: Dad should be given just as much. And that's why they got rid of the tagline on Kicks kid tested mother approved. Now it's kid tested parent approved. But you know what, that's offensive too, because what if what if there is no parent? You know what, if there's a guardian, it should just say kid tested adult approved. Yeah, because nobody knows what that adult is. What if you're a child, raisy girl, well you're technically really probably you really can't be a child raising a child. I don't know al ready. One two, three hmm. Now if that's real coconut, I really like it. Mm hmmm, that's really good. See the keto thing scared me. But there is an eclectic little mix to god. Here it's good almond soy, protein, dried coconut, coconut oil, some flower seeds, pumpkin seed. Yeah hmm yeah, but I do taste it. There's something oh steviaast a little bit. You get that at the end, and unfortunately that knocks it down from me because the coconut taste is really good. I love coconut, and it's just too bad, you know what it tastes like, what's the matter? This is gonna be? This is all? Sorry? See you gotta put a tablecloth back on here.
Speaker 2: You are very with your hands.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what this tastes like. You probably have never had it before ever.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: This taste like jello pudding. Pistachio is exactly what. This tastes like. Green one, the green One. My favorite pudding of all time, this pistachio jello pudding. And I'm actually kind of shocked they still make it.
Speaker 2: But like, is Jello a pudding?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my mouth is suck to mic gross good luck with that. Jello is a brand, Gelatin is the product, and pudding is the product of Jello.
Speaker 2: But like when it's like cubes of that and.
Speaker 1: Gelatin, But is that like a pudding. Look, Jello is just one of those things now that is a name, like band aid or Q tip or whatever. Jelo is just a brand name. It's not the thing.
Speaker 2: Like the wiggly Jello.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, No Gelatin yeah, okay, so the gelatin, right, that's not a pudding because there are other brands of gelatine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not a pudding.
Speaker 1: Royal, it's not a pudding. No, Gelatin is not pudding. Pudding is pudding. So Jello makes a green pudding. Correct, there's jelo pudding. I thought the lime green, like that vibrant green lime. That's lime gelatine. The green the mint green is pistachio pudding. I haven't had gelo in quite some time. And let me tell you something, I am jonesin for it. The little cups are lazy, like you should have to make jello. I get it that it's it's convenient, but I don't think it's the same. It tastes different when you make it yourself. I think, should we make jello molds of things? Sure, I'll throw stuff in a Jello mold.
Speaker 2: You do yours?
Speaker 1: Well, we kind of did that with the Disgusting Dinner Party with the ambrosia. Yeah, but with jello, we know it will be sealed in. This is giving me a stomache now because to me now with the stevia, yeah, it's not great taste. Now, it tastes artificial.
Speaker 2: Well, Scotty's gonna go bulp and well and we'll rate it right after this and we're all right, yeah, go buy that product please, thanks, two bowls, one spoon. It actually doesn't really matter if you buy that product, not a to one. And I'm just gonna give it two. It had It was promising and it was very good at the beginning, But damn, that's stevia.
Speaker 1: It just it kills it.
Speaker 2: You definitely can taste it. It's not one of those things that we're exaggerating about. You definitely tastetevia. Here's what it's in a product.
Speaker 1: I would like to know what this would taste like without d stevia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, didn't we have a while back, Like I'm talking like not even in the hundreds yet, early early on we had I feel coconut granola or maybe it was banana, I don't know, something tropically something. It was tropically tasting, because whenever there's coconut and anything, I just assume it's tropical.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's giving me a headache.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just get to the next cereal. I'll keep talking the stevia.
Speaker 1: It tasted good. It didn't have stevia.
Speaker 2: It was sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this would have tasted a million times better without it. I need to shake this one. There's a lot of stuff in here. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why not shake your box?
Speaker 1: It's a bag, It's a bag bags. Scotty must shake his bags his bags, Yeah, because they shake two. All right, So this is the medium sized company. This is Nature's Path. You've heard of them before. We've had lots of their stuff, and this one looked really interesting to me in the store. It's called Smoothie Bowl super Food Granola, a mix of super greens with a delicious berry blend. And there's a big giant strawberry on there. So I think this is gonna be good. Baked with coconut and avocado oil. It's snackable, delicious cookie, like melt in your mouth texture, sweetened with coconut. My throat is so itchy right now, there's a lot of ingredients here. Like, my throat is really on fire. Why I have no idea. You know when weird itch and like or we'll have Sorry, I never had that weirditch Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, my throat is super scratchy, and now my ear is starting to get like itchy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's some Oh I have to go to the doctor. Oh my goodness, I'm allergic. Just something.
Speaker 2: Myself with an EpiPen before I'm like you, who's like, eh, is that analogy? No, it's definitely like hypertension, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: Smoothie balls, superfood granola with supergreens. Uh, Spirulina clurella. I feel like spear aren't kale and more.
Speaker 2: Spirillina is like the broccoli thing that's a spiral.
Speaker 1: Why is that in here? Because there's super greens in here, ew and a delicious three berry blend will add some extra anti antioxidants and fiber into your day in support of a healthier you.
Speaker 2: If I show you it, spiar allina, looks like you're gonna be like, I'm not eating that green.
Speaker 1: Look it up. Gluten free, whole grain, rolled oats, oat flour, coconut sugar, avocado oil, chia seeds, honey, dried coconut coconut oil.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's not what I thought it looked like, just like a.
Speaker 1: Oat fiber, strawberry flavor, greens blend, barley grass, spiritualina, wheat grass, broccoli, chirol, chirolet, chirolla. I don't know what that is. Kale, spinach. Oh yeah, freeze dried strawberry powder we have. But the actual thing maybe what you're thinking, that's just the powder sea salt. Well, the good thing is is there's no Stevia in here. Great, No Stevia. You know that there's somebody somewhere that named their kids Stevia. No, yeah, I hope not. Yeah. They said, you know what, Stephen, No Stevia. It's a girl. So I wanted to name it Stephen, but it's a girl, so well it's Stevia. Fair yeah. Fair. So these are these are big old unks. If you look, look, they're big chunks. They're big, big, big chunks for throwing that in my face. And it smells like it smells like green juice with a little bit of strawberry. And chances are they don't want you eating this with whole milk. This should probably be like coconut milk or.
Speaker 2: Milk dusted with something like Yeah, I just saw get absorbed.
Speaker 1: It's strawberry powder, that's what it is. Ready, it says delicious, melt in your mouth textra Let's say I don't have enough milk for it to melt. I'm sorry that much more ew. It's like it's like a science project. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: This is weird.
Speaker 1: Like Cooper has the sloth that's sitting in water that is slowly like growing out of the thing that's kind of what's happening here? Safe? Right, Oh, it turns blue. Look at that, it's blue. The strawberry is already pronounced, but it basically tastes like a solidified green juice. Right, it's not that good. It gets pasty. I mean, I taste the strawberry, but I definitely taste the green stuff as well. I don't love it. I don't think I didn't really like it. I kind of want to spit it out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a bowl, the strawberry, and you know how much I hate you dehydrated things.
Speaker 1: I'm having a very I'm having a very difficult time swallowing. Yeah, this gets one bowl. This is not good. I don't want to spit it out because I don't want to give it nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm having it's clumpy. It gets clumpy. And if they say melt in your mouth, they should mean that it solidifies magusting.
Speaker 1: It's making me gag. Yeah, it's gross. I'm going to give it a spoon. Yeah, it's not good. No Nature's Valley. No, no, no, no no, no, it is not Nature's Valley, Andrew, learn about serious Nature's path whatever. Oh you gave it a ball, yeah, I don't like this at all. I I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: The melt the melting thing is such a weird, right, it's such a weird, like you're it's cereal is not supposed to do that? No? Why, it's almost like a soft granola and we hate.
Speaker 1: It's not soft though, that's the thing, but it gets soft when it hits the most. I don't think it's like tasty. I don't like it. Yeah, no, not good. Apologies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry?
Speaker 1: Anyway, what was your phone ringing?
Speaker 2: Is it? Oh? Why is Nick calling?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe he's maybe he's got a sponsor for the show. Yeah, he definitely doesn't. No, all right, well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Did we take a commercial break?
Speaker 1: We sure did, We sure did.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, how was your palm Sunday yesterday? Did you run around with the palm? Yeah? That's exactly what you do? Is you do? No? They sell the palms at shop?
Speaker 2: Right, what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: It's the eighteenth? No, today's the eleventh. No it's not. We did the eleventh already, we did? Are you sure? I'm literally one hundred percent on this one? Okay, So what cereals? Did we do the last episode? We did? It was the short episode, the fifteen minute one. That was the eleventh. Ye oh, well, I hope you had a nice palm Sunday last Sunday. Yeah, happy Easter to me. Wait, so today's the eighteenth. Yeah, how was easter? It was great? Did you get eggs?
Speaker 2: Yes, all the eggs, Cadbury yep, chocolate marshmallow yep.
Speaker 1: Everything yep. Oh wait a minute, but we didn't do the we didn't do the bunny cereals.
Speaker 2: Well, should have planned.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that it was Easter already. Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, Well, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: And how's your pass over going? I'm not great? Cool?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you so much for listening. Follow us on all social platforms at serial kill.
Speaker 1: Dude, he really wants you. I think he's buzzing.
Speaker 2: At serial Killers PC. You get at to serial killerspc dot com. We got shirts.
Speaker 1: Please buy a shirt. Yeah, well, mention your name. You could check the Cereal Hall of Fame. Basically it's twenty bucks for a shoutout and you get a piece of cloth. Yeah cool.
Speaker 2: So, thank you guys so much for listening. Again, leave a review, like, and subscribe all that other fund stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, Thank you so much for listening. We will see you on Wednesday with it New Bold Chat. That's the sister podcast where we just talk about whatever for an hour and we wonder how we got there, but we get there. It's a good time, all right. Take care until we see you again, say crunch Andrew, crunch burn it incinerated. Do you have to drive you home?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hey, thanks by E.