Speaker 1: Transmitting this. What's up? Everybody? Welcome to Wednesday Show Morning studio. Now time for a country music lyrics game.
Speaker 2: Give us an example question, Ray and Rain is a good Thing by Luke Bryan. How does whiskey make his baby feel risky?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you'll give us questions and we just have to fill in the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're gonna get harder. So we're gonna go level eight out of ten for these next ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many are there? Got six? Okay, so we'll do five and a tiebreaker. Everybody good? Yepp alright?
Speaker 2: Number one in Hotel Key by Old Dominion? How did he describe this specific way she was sitting on the bed?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: What how do you know that I love this song? We ask it again?
Speaker 2: In Hotel Key by Old Dominion? How did he describe the specific way she was sitting on the bed? Five seconds? Three seconds? All right, pens down.
Speaker 1: I don't know it, so I'll go first, Okay, half naked, solid, I don't know solid answer Eddie.
Speaker 5: I mean I first thought maybe Chris Cross Apple Sauce, but then I wouldn't even go in the songs I put Indian style weird, I put Indian style.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I can't go lunchbox cross legged? Amy, you knew it so singing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was sitting on the bed with a half drunk smile, talking about Austin and how she get back there someday.
Speaker 1: Wait, what how what's the answer? What was the answer?
Speaker 4: Half drunk smile?
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's not the style she's sitting in, but that's what she has.
Speaker 4: She was sitting on the bed with a.
Speaker 1: That's where Indian style.
Speaker 4: This is how, this is.
Speaker 1: How I see it. She was sitting on the bed with a.
Speaker 4: Half drunk smile talking about Austin and how she gets back there, half drunk smile.
Speaker 1: No, what is it? Indian style? Half drunks can Well that was it? Uh Well I could see her.
Speaker 6: They sitting on the bed Indian style with my T shirt on and a half drunk smile.
Speaker 4: Talking about Austin.
Speaker 1: I thought I was totally wrong. You know what? Insensitive to cancel? Okay?
Speaker 2: Ed he takes a lead, All right, go ahead, next up and die Happy Man by Thomas HDD. He says he may never get to see the northern lights or what famous landmark at night.
Speaker 1: I'm in, I'm in do you know what? Yeah too? Five seconds? Amy has a song?
Speaker 6: Do you have.
Speaker 4: I just had it?
Speaker 1: Never get to see the answers it Eiffel Tower at Night.
Speaker 6: Eddie, Eiffel Tower, Eiffel Tower, luch Fox, Washington Monument.
Speaker 7: You get to see the no then lions. So there's something something something eye Full Tower at Night, the Old that one. Okay, Eddie still has the lead. Go ahead and time March is on by Tracy Lawrence.
Speaker 2: His sister is using rogue and clear complex soap. His brother is wearing beads and doing what.
Speaker 1: I'm in got it?
Speaker 8: I'm in.
Speaker 1: No rushmore given the answer, dude, I'm in for the wind. Lushbox smokes a lot of dope. That's correct to have that too, smokes a lot of dope. Smokes a lot of dope.
Speaker 6: Sing it Uh, there's some places to get complex and.
Speaker 1: Soap, brother, and he smokes a lot of dope.
Speaker 2: And Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson. What are the two Southern phrases she uses and claims they're a.
Speaker 1: Product of her raising? Oh will you say it again?
Speaker 2: In Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson, What are the two Southern phrases that she uses and claims their product of her raising.
Speaker 1: You are yeah, took me a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: If we distract him.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah yeah, what if God was one of us?
Speaker 1: I'm in, Eddie, I don't have it.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox y'all, and hell yeah, you're oddly close without meaning to be.
Speaker 9: I'm meant to be.
Speaker 4: I have you see them together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? One, two, three, Hey, y'all, saying that's right. You want to sing it?
Speaker 4: We just did, didn't we find that I'm a product, I'm a raise And I say, hey, y'all and yeehaw.
Speaker 1: My number is this one? Ray? We got this one and one more?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead and achy breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. He tells the girl that she can tell her ma that he moved to what us state?
Speaker 1: I'm in? Shut up, Eddie?
Speaker 8: You memories?
Speaker 1: Are you in the lead? Do do memoris more?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: We're tired. Oh thank good. I thought Eddie was out and I'm saying I wasn't gonna move on him on this one. Lunch Okay, I'm in. I'm in lunchbox Arkansas. Everybody have that Arkansas. Good job all right one more, so this is it? It might need to be speeding. Oh okay, so be it. Okay, go ahead and Bubba with your name lunchbox uboxes out around. No, no lunchboxes out because if he gets it, there's no winner. So I still have to play for speed round. Go ahead and Bubba.
Speaker 2: Shot the juke box by Mark Chestnut. What was the name of the.
Speaker 5: Bar, Eddie? What Bubba's place? Box something?
Speaker 6: We were ye shot the box, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Answer Mark Mark's Place. Oh no, no.
Speaker 11: Get it?
Speaker 4: You got all right? Let me think of this through Bubba.
Speaker 12: Jesus, that's not the course.
Speaker 4: But I gotta get to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it starts.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to starts, and you'll.
Speaker 1: Never get to where it starts.
Speaker 4: If I sing the chorus, I might that's how it works, but I get the beat a little bit. Bubba shut the.
Speaker 1: Juke three seconds. Answer it's there's am on it.
Speaker 2: Martin's Johnny's Bar, Marty's Margie's Margie's.
Speaker 1: Wow. Ammy, you were close Marty. Of course she ever even jumped in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your answers, will you sing it?
Speaker 1: It's the beginning of the show.
Speaker 4: Know how it goes.
Speaker 1: Marty's bar kind of.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: We all know how extra when I, oh, Mike has one?
Speaker 6: Okay, Senator, Yeah I got it. Okay, Rice pulling up his phone. That's how we do it on this show. Awesome, game show breaker. All right, go ahead.
Speaker 1: In the opening speed around, Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 2: In the opening verse of she thinks my tractor sexy by Kenny Chesney, she brings him a basket.
Speaker 1: I don't know, y'all, same time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that was the same time it was.
Speaker 1: Do you want to answer the same time? Yeah, sweet tea.
Speaker 2: Bones gets to a jug of sweet What you said something?
Speaker 1: He says something?
Speaker 4: He said, Oh he didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think Ray said the word jug. Well, it's the question Ray.
Speaker 2: In the opening verse, she brings him a basket of chicken and what beverage?
Speaker 1: Beverage? We both got it was.
Speaker 4: A jug of sweet tea.
Speaker 1: Though, but it was also beverage. Do you have another one?
Speaker 10: By?
Speaker 1: Because Amy would be out. It's just Eddie and I because I get you, I'd fight for that if I were you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mabby, you won I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I would. It's just sweet tea. He didn't say what reciprocles had hell, Ben, If.
Speaker 1: You would have just said what did he bring on? It would have been a jug of sweet tea? But he said what beverage? I agree with you. If we don't have another one, we'll just go tie and then we'll kiss, kissing it ties kissing your sister. Dude.
Speaker 6: I'm fired up. Okay, I'll make up a question. Let's who answer it for Come on, we're staring at my because he's writing one real quick. Come on, Mike, come on like you can do it. One more question for all the marbles. He's copying it, he's pasting it.
Speaker 1: I sent it to Ray. Okay, speed around, edre you ready ready? Final question? Ray? Are you ready waiting? Oh yeah, yeah, we didn't pay for the I smashed. I got it, okay.
Speaker 2: In Joeline by Dolly Parton, Joline has eyes of what color?
Speaker 1: Bobby? Bobby auburn? No hold on.
Speaker 5: Let me think about this, old Maybe your hair is auburn?
Speaker 4: Is in the song she did have red hair?
Speaker 1: I think, Hey, Ray, can you repeat the question please?
Speaker 2: And Joel by Dolly Parton, Joline has eyes of what color?
Speaker 4: Nobody has?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just going from my mind. What color comes to mind you even make it here.
Speaker 4: I was just laughing with you.
Speaker 1: No, please cut it down five seconds. We have to kisses of auburn hair, eyes of sea, green, eyes of I don't know that's it? Answer green ohip color.
Speaker 2: All right, we got another one if you want, we want it all right. And Amill by Morning by George Straight, They took his saddle in Houston, Santa.
Speaker 4: Fe was he gonna ask me? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I jump quicker though, finished the question.
Speaker 11: Ray.
Speaker 2: Question is and amill by morning by George Straight. They took his saddle in Houston, and then what city did he break his leg in?
Speaker 10: The answer is I.
Speaker 1: Had to jump to get it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 13: I also jumped for auburn. You had the question.
Speaker 6: Hello, Bobby bone was My twelve year old daughter wants Lulu Limma Nikes and one hundred fift dollars backpack because all the kids have them now. She also wants an eighty dollars la Boo boo.
Speaker 4: A little chain. The animal singing is.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wonder where whatever target has on sale? My wife and I disagree on this. Is it worth spending the money so she can fit in?
Speaker 1: Sign data? A preteen? Amy right up? Your ally.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you if it's not in your family budget to do it. I don't think we do it. You don't participate, especially in little little booboo trends.
Speaker 6: I can I say something though he's not saying it is or isn't in the budget. He's just saying she wants this, and it feels ridiculous to spend.
Speaker 1: Money on it.
Speaker 4: It is ridiculous. So I'm not buying the little boo boo. I'm not. I can't. I don't understand, and we're just not going to do it. And I think that we explain we don't have to be a part of every trend and this is a very expensive, pricey trend.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I'm gonna let you respond to this, But I have questions. One, So if it's not pro or anti budget, if it's just he thinks it's ridiculous and the wife thinks it's fine, well.
Speaker 4: Then he needs to pick a couple of them. You can pick a couple of them. Yes, I would think that, Okay, you can't just because you uous it's called Yeah. I think navigating that stuff is really difficult to his parents. Is you know whether you can or can't. I mean, if you can't, then it seems more clear. But sometimes it's like I have to think about this with my kids and things that they want. And I I talked to my daughter about especially Lululuiman or Sephora, like where in why are kids these days buying all of their skincare as afora you're a teenage all, yes, exactly. They all get their nails done, and I like I've told my daughter. I was like, I'm not gonna Could I pay for you to get your nails done? Yes? Am I paying for that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I will do it for special occasions like prom and maybe that's maybe something else if it pops up, But other than that, you're going to need to pay for it if you want to have your nails done, and like Lula Lemon or something like that will be more of put that on your birthday list or your Christmas list or occasionally. But I don't know that I'm just out there buying it for her any old time.
Speaker 1: That's great, and you're the parent. You get to decide that. And I think i've this guy and his wife were fighting over it, and it's not a budget issue. You got to meet somewhere else.
Speaker 4: It's not a budget issue. And just as a parent, you're on the side of it as you think it's totally ridiculous, you can stretch a little bit and meet in the middle and understand. Just because you don't get it, just try to put yourself in your daughter's shoes and understand, like maybe if you could get her that it would open her confidence a little bit. Not the little boo boo.
Speaker 1: I don't know Nike's in la boo. I say, go for it.
Speaker 4: Maybe some new Nike shoes.
Speaker 6: All right, there you go, thank you, close it up. Updates around the room. Amy, your cat was biting you, and you're like, what's up? You thought you had a disease and your cat was talking to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we've heard stories like that, like your cat starts pawing at you and then suddenly you go like, look in that area and there's a tumor or something.
Speaker 1: I thought you had humor.
Speaker 4: I just thought I thought my cat was trying to tell me something and it was about my body. Well turns out she was trying to tell me something, but it was about her body. Yeah, So I was like, gosh, why is she acting this? Way. So one day I just started kind of looking around and she has a lot of fur, so things are hard to see. And then on her backside area, I see this lesion and I'm like, what is this, Like she's just some sort of disease. So I google it Google image figure out that it is likely a ruptured anal gland.
Speaker 1: Be there had a peloton.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah on your bike when you and no one would listen.
Speaker 1: All right, yes, something, yes, It was like, am I sick? Like no, I got an an.
Speaker 4: You my cat, Maggie. I guess y'all are the same. So I take her to the vet.
Speaker 1: Turns out she ruptured the right side and the left.
Speaker 4: Side, and and it happened. They were like it could be about a week a week and a half. And that's like right around when she had been biting me. And so now she's on all this medication and they said it could take twenty days to heal the lesion. I mean, she was screaming at the vet when they were cleaning the wounds, like screaming. I felt terrible, but you know what happens. I was like, Okay, I don't know why, but they can't explain it. It's just something that happens.
Speaker 1: Glad to hear the cat is on the way to health. Yeah, we figured it out. Glad to hear you don't have a tumor.
Speaker 4: And I'm just glad to hear, Like, isn't it cool our animals try to communicate with us.
Speaker 6: Speaking of animals, my bulldog, I guess, had staff infection and I think we kind of got it licked at this point. He lost a bunch of hair like big big, but most of the hair's going back.
Speaker 1: He's been on like seven medications. I've been putting him on Instagram as much because I know people be like, why is you losing a door?
Speaker 6: People demand is he Stanley on Instagram? So, but he's alive and he's feeling better. Finally, doctor Josie has got him back to health. Eddie, update on your passport.
Speaker 5: So I told you guys that I got an email that said my passport was on hold the application because they needed more information.
Speaker 1: Now you told us Ice was holding off your past.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought immediately. Ice is probably we got it on hold. But I finally got the letter in the mail and I know what it is. Morgan nailed it. It's my birth certificate. I had a birth card, and they need a birth certificate. The card is not valid for a passport, So what are you gonna do? So I got to call my mom who's in Texas and make her go to a state building and get my birth certificate because she says she doesn't have it.
Speaker 6: Does she have to go to a state building in Texas? Yeah, it's not a federal thing.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 4: I have to make her go.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I mean it's kind of like you know, when you look for your birth certificate, you're like, Mom, where's my verstigate?
Speaker 1: You're my mother, you should have it. That's funny. It's funny. Yeah, I guess maybe her responsibility. You're old now though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people like send me messages and say I could do different things like go to my congressman here or something like, I'm just gonna call my mom and tell her to go get go get my birth certificate?
Speaker 1: All right? I think you could probably just go get it. You can just go online, yeah, I think, Or really, why then you look this up?
Speaker 5: It's fine because the figure I'm gonna go to my mom, who make.
Speaker 4: Your mom do it?
Speaker 1: Make your mom do it? All right? Morgan?
Speaker 6: The update from you the last we had heard this guy wanted to buy you shoes. He had wanted to buy you shoes for years and years and years. Yeah, we think he has a feet thing with you. And finally you said.
Speaker 11: Buy me some shoes, and I said him a pair of shoes.
Speaker 1: So Amy said, don't do it. You were the one. You were the long voice that said this doesn't feel safe.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't like this at all.
Speaker 6: In many voices, all guys, well yeah, yeah, So what did he say?
Speaker 1: What was his response?
Speaker 11: He just was like, Okay, where do I send him? And I didn't send him my address, of course, for address this one. Yeah, so they come here hopefully.
Speaker 4: And that was the last I heard from him.
Speaker 1: What shoes? Did you send him?
Speaker 4: A little pair of heels from? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: And then I've been looking at her shoes. Yeah, oh you got him.
Speaker 4: You got like high heels. No, they're like little little kid's heels. Okay, he's really how much more? That's like a hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: I would have gone a little harder, but I hear I heard you it was a huder bucks, and I was like, that's a lot.
Speaker 11: He probably won't do it, but I don't know maybe he already sent him.
Speaker 1: Is it bad that she for like cute shoes? For sure sneakers? I just want to ask for something more expensive.
Speaker 6: I'd have been I'd have sent like three or four hundred dollars pair of shoes and like really.
Speaker 1: Tested the guy, like red bottoms.
Speaker 6: Is he gonna say, oh, that had been more than that, that had been more than thur a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have been against that though, either, Like if he wants to do it, like really test him.
Speaker 1: Okay, let us know when they're here. Okay, hopefully do you feel weird about that a little bit?
Speaker 11: But my boy was like, I got you and then you know, we got security here, so like I'm.
Speaker 1: Partially it's not here, it's I didn't want to give you any any any The guy in tips no tipsy. I think he's fine. Lunchboks said he seemed normal, So it's fine, Eddie get a passport. Yeah, my mom, I'll call my mom. See what she says. Morgan, keep one eye open when you sleep, right, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: How much box?
Speaker 14: Chris Coolestad is the owner of Heights Pizza Man in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. And last he saw on his little security cameras that people had been eating out of the dumpster, like you know, they throw the old pizzas out at the end of the night and people go in there and get him.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, we got to stop this.
Speaker 14: And instead of getting mad, he put a note on the dumpster said hey, there's no need to eat out of the dumpster.
Speaker 1: Just come inside.
Speaker 14: I'll give you free pizza, or just leave a note at the back door if you're embarrassed. You know, no questions asked, say hey, I'd like a cheese pizza and I'll put it out there for you. And when viral, eleven thousand dollars came into his venmo, so now he's feeding people for the next three months and.
Speaker 1: He gave to two local food banks. That's awesome. What would you do if you saw that sign you're not homeless? I'd write a note. You're just walking through and you just see that, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 9: I'd go in and be like, man, you know what I mean, I got.
Speaker 1: You the voice.
Speaker 14: Why'd you a voice when you're down on your luck? You't to have a sad voice. You can't be off ship. You're like, oh, man, I'm homeless, or you know, why would you say you're homeless? Though up like that, you wouldn't say you're homeless at all.
Speaker 1: I'd just be like, man, it's been a rough time.
Speaker 9: He and my three kids.
Speaker 1: I don't think he needs the store.
Speaker 5: You're lying, Why don't you just go to the back and knock on the door, no questions asked.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, no question.
Speaker 14: I'd brother eat inside because it's ac of course, because you can go in the front door and eat and just say hey, just let me know, no problem, no shame, And so I would have no shame and.
Speaker 9: Just take my kids in.
Speaker 1: Be like you guys want to choose pizza? We tell? Would you tell them to do the voice? I'd be like, guys, just kind of rub some dirt on your face. You don't have to do that to act like you're homeless. Rubbed dirt on your face, Well you can't be clean. You can just be going to a hard time, be clean, Yeah you can, Okay, Well, well either way we would maybe i'd cut a hole of shirt. You don't now I think you just run a shirt for pizza, So you just anyway and then be like hey, man, we'll probably be back tomorrow. You just let them know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd like, I'll be back Monday, Tuesday, Wedesday, Thursday, Friday. You're the hamburglar or the pizza place.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox has brought in a clip from Morgan's podcast, Lunchbox, What are you sharing with us?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 14: Man, guys, we try to teach her. She's like a little sister to us. We try to tell her Morgan, like, when you meet a dude, don't just go crazy right away.
Speaker 1: And I mean here she.
Speaker 14: Goes on her podcast she's been dating this guy for about six minutes, and she says he's the one, all right, play the club?
Speaker 1: Is he the one?
Speaker 11: It feels safe, it's consistent, it's kind and warm. There's so much security in this current relationship that I've never felt before.
Speaker 1: And I hope that this is the one.
Speaker 11: There is a huge part of me that believes this could possibly beat it.
Speaker 14: Oh man, guys, Like, you can't show your cards that quick, man, Like, it's like.
Speaker 1: This is like it's like what do you call that?
Speaker 14: When the dog thing where you give them a treat and then keep coming back.
Speaker 1: Have Lov's dog. Yeah, it's like she's have lost dogs. She sees a dude and it's like, oh.
Speaker 9: This is the one.
Speaker 1: Those two are to say, I'm not good. That's not that because that's.
Speaker 6: Like you play a bell, you feed the dog, and you play a bell every time, so they never time years of bell, Like these mounts are salivating different.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, but that's different than it now.
Speaker 14: Okay, But I'm just saying like it just seems to be a repetition with Morgan, and I just worry, like why.
Speaker 1: Throw this out there so soon?
Speaker 14: Like why make like you can have those feelings maybe internally, but saying it on your podcast, like what are we doing?
Speaker 6: And at that stage of the relationship you're saying, yes, it is like how long you've been together?
Speaker 1: Morgan with the six.
Speaker 6: Minutes six almost six months, so not six months or five months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like five and a half.
Speaker 12: Okay, fair enough, fiveline.
Speaker 1: I don't listen. I think you know, Morgan, you have a good you have a.
Speaker 11: Good I also didn't say, oh my gosh, yes he's the one.
Speaker 1: I said. I feel a lot of things.
Speaker 11: That's what dating is is you're trying to decide if this person is somebody you're gonna spend the rest of your life with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hear you. You are at five and a half months. I think he's the one.
Speaker 11: Though I didn't say I think he's one.
Speaker 1: I said I hope he is.
Speaker 5: When you say you had feelings that you've never felt before, are you being like, like, you've never felt any of those before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I've been in some really crappy relationships. They weren't always crapy until you learned they were crappy.
Speaker 11: Two of them I knew were crappy when they were happening.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know better.
Speaker 11: I didn't know that relationships could be better than.
Speaker 4: What I was dealing with.
Speaker 14: I mean, you've never had these feelings. I just want to I just want to get this clear. I just I want.
Speaker 1: Because you like a little sister now. Ever, in the history of.
Speaker 14: That, I was just trying to, you know, trying to soften the blow. But the last guy was ordering furniture to your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also okay.
Speaker 11: To me, living with someone is just the next step in a relationship. Automatically, living with someone does not mean I'm going to be with them. It's the next step to decide if I want.
Speaker 4: To be with somebody.
Speaker 1: Do you live with your boyfriend? Not yet okay, but like you're not going to maybe eventually.
Speaker 11: It's the next step in a relationship. And I feel very much so that you should live with someone before you commit your life to them, so you know who they are as a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will not find about that. I'm not finding about anything.
Speaker 6: He just brought it in and said, you're not even six months in and you're you're giving your love publicly to this person, which makes it money.
Speaker 11: I have a very big heart. I give my love to a lot of people a lot of the time. This is just like the kind of person that I am.
Speaker 4: But I like, I'm a very empathetic person.
Speaker 1: I literally like, I'm a very loving human being.
Speaker 11: I don't I like, that's just who I am as a as a person.
Speaker 1: To tell her, Watchbox Morgan, you just got to be more careful like.
Speaker 14: You are, like you've been broken so many times by dudes. Second, going on your podcast five and a half months into relationship and looking at the camera and saying I felt things I've never felt for and I I really think this is the one.
Speaker 9: Like, it's like, why you gave him the keys.
Speaker 1: In the house?
Speaker 11: Do you think we haven't had conversations outside of me being on that podcast?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say, is I don't think Morgan's going in her podcast and saying anything that she hasn't said to his face already.
Speaker 1: Question though it.
Speaker 14: Doesn't it make it harder if they break up after she went on her podcast and declare so the world that he's the one, Like, if they have that conversation between them, great, but it's gonna make it so much harder if you go back and people were gonna pull that clip and be like, what I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was the one? I thought it was the one.
Speaker 4: Well, they're gonna do that regardless.
Speaker 14: And then if you date a new dude, they're gonna be like, well, five and a half months in, you said he was the one, Like, am I not the one?
Speaker 11: You're always gonna hope that somebody is. I'm not dating just to hook up.
Speaker 4: With people.
Speaker 1: To give a lot of dudes, people have a lot of love to give.
Speaker 6: Then let's do this in a controlled environment. And what would you like to say about this let.
Speaker 1: Me go first.
Speaker 4: I mean, Lunchbox needs to let Morgan live her life how she wants to live it. And I'm happy for Morgan. I'm glad that she's found somebody like I do do. I think it's possible to know in a short amount of time what you want, and feel things and experience things you've never felt before. Absolutely, and Morgan may have found the one She's I don't think she's saying I know for a fact, but she's saying, this feels.
Speaker 5: Different, Okay, and Eddie, you know, I'm glad Lunchbox is the older brother here with good older brother advice. But Morgan, I feel like I'm just more concerned about Morgan saying these things like she's never felt that before. I feel like you've said stuff like this a lot, and I understand where Lunchbox is coming from. Just pump the brakes a little bit with a public announcement of something that you tend to say a lot thanks a Cereal feeler, Sereal feeler.
Speaker 11: I mean, I can only acknowledge that I say things that I feel in that moment, so I'm never gonna be able to predict the future. So I'm just going to tell you exactly how I'm feeling in this moment. So if I've ever said anything before that's similar, that's how I felt in that moment, and I can't I'm not going to go back on that. I felt that way, and this is how I feel right now, and I'm just trying to be honest with how I'm feeling.
Speaker 6: What I would say is, as someone who has lived his life very publicly for decades at this point, there are things that you say that you have to understand that if it's then counter to what you said, it's just going to be held against you. It's gonna be pounded against you so much. Five and a half months, probably littleo early in my mind to be able to jump in out going like hope he's the one. But also I understand what it's like that you've got to make good content. So you're like, I I got a podcast talk about something.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think she's doing it.
Speaker 9: I don't either.
Speaker 6: But if I like, if I'm even fifty to fifty, and I'm like should I shouldn't I, It's like, well, I'm as well be compelling and do compelling content. So my brain goes in all those ways just yeah, it feels like this is something you've done before, but it's you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what to tell you, guys.
Speaker 11: I just I speak from my heart every time I talk to you guys about things, and that's just how I felt in that moment. I can't predict what my life is going to look like later. All I can do is live in the moment that I'm living, and.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with that. Oh for the best later, let's what you can finish this segment.
Speaker 14: I just want you to, you know, make sure that you have you know, you protect yourself, you know, and know how to delete those clips like like have those like pulled up just because if they break them like the book mark them exactly.
Speaker 1: If they it goes south, delete it quick.
Speaker 4: I also feel like.
Speaker 1: I put you down that pod.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 11: I also feel like because I'm having very different feelings than I have before, I wouldn't have even made that segment and talked about that if I didn't feel that way and felt pretty strongly about me.
Speaker 1: And I feel like if I din't have much, you don't another person yet though.
Speaker 11: I think that's the reason I feel I know a whole lot of people who have known very quickly, very early on.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter. Everybody's different.
Speaker 4: Every Sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think people, even people that know, don't really know.
Speaker 4: It just happens to work because some people get married after six weeks and they have lived apputly. Ever, Yes, I know, it's like and then there's you know, it is pretty rare, rare.
Speaker 1: It's actually very very rare, but it does happen.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well that's also going from Eddie who didn't even know his wife was the one and she gave him an ultimatum to get married.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought we were just dating, like but haven't had fun six years, just having fun. But she was like perfect for me. But you know, I just was like, we're just having a good time.
Speaker 4: And Marvin and I were talking the other day like it's weird. At this point in my relationship with my boyfriend, I was already married to my ex husband, Like at this point that was very quick, but we had a long marriage.
Speaker 1: One I don't know.
Speaker 6: No, I started trapping, were rooting for you. We hope it all works out. I understand it. But I think he was just doing this for content. No, No, he really cares. No, of course, of course, of course.
Speaker 1: But when I saw it, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh no, if you really care, who would have came up to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you okay?
Speaker 11: Like cravy, we hold this back instead, You're like, let me bring it to the air.
Speaker 6: Just know we're rooting for you, and we're rooting for these shoes to be awesome. You got you have a boyfriend in real life and a shoe boyfriends. They continue, you can have your cake and eat it too in this situation.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hey cat, we're in cake and eat it to a moment.
Speaker 1: Of my life.
Speaker 6: And you have the average ages people start doing life things, for example, tying your own shoes.
Speaker 1: The average person does it whin.
Speaker 6: I don't know four, five, just six? Okay, I don't even have one cause I don't know when I tie my own shoes. Some of these I was going to do, like my age, I don't remember, think had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not sure. And then I became my mom and my kids came to me at seven and eleven, so.
Speaker 1: They already knew ahead of time. Yeah, it's good. Good, All the hard stuff was done. Then when you got yeah, the other heart Thames came riding your bike without training whels oh seven, yeah, sixty seven years old?
Speaker 6: All right, getting little older here, first Crush twelve.
Speaker 1: Late Bloomer ten, woh okay, late Bloomer. Staying home alone thirteen twelve. When did you let your kids stay home alone?
Speaker 4: Probably like eleven twelve, No, twelve thirteen, like that timeframe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was twelve, I was already running the ruse.
Speaker 4: But my daughter was different. Like her, that was no problem. My son was, you know, facetiming me every five seconds? When are you coming home.
Speaker 1: Doing your own laundry?
Speaker 4: Ah? Fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me like thirty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you had to do it before college.
Speaker 1: College? Uh yeah, I mean I what did I do in college?
Speaker 4: I don't know. What did you do?
Speaker 5: Would you pay to, like get it done in a laundromat? I did that a few times. What do you mean at a laundromat and they would do it, and they would I didn't go to the lockermat.
Speaker 12: I think in college did you all have washer and dryer in the dorm freshman year?
Speaker 1: No, there was a laundry mat, But then after that we lived in an apartment that always had Yeah, I guess, so you did it. I just blocked it out, I think so I was really trying to remember doing laundry. Getting a smartphone?
Speaker 12: Oh gosh, fourteen fifteen thirteen, when'd you let your kids have one?
Speaker 4: Fourteen fifteen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about this moving out of your parents' house? When does the average person do that?
Speaker 6: The average the United States twenty twenty five average ages nineteen.
Speaker 1: When did you move out of your parents' house?
Speaker 4: Eighteen?
Speaker 1: Did you ever move back to?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I mean the last time you move out is the time you moved out, like if you ever lived with your parent again?
Speaker 4: Right, I mean I I was married and my husband was deployed.
Speaker 1: That doesn't care.
Speaker 4: So I went and stayed with my mom for a little bit. I mean I moved in with my sister, so she let me stay in a little basically outhouse.
Speaker 1: They've ever heard?
Speaker 4: Actually, I guess it's not called that. What's it like?
Speaker 1: A shed?
Speaker 4: It was a shed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were in the doghouse.
Speaker 4: It wasn't an outhouse because it didn't even have a bathroom. It was a shed. And speaking of peeing, I would pee in a vase.
Speaker 1: Because there was no bathroom at all, right.
Speaker 4: And I was too scared to walk in the dark to go inside her house at night, like I was too scared. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Like you were in a shed shed.
Speaker 4: I was in a shed, but they carpeted it and I painted it purple on the inside.
Speaker 6: You say nineteen, Eddie, once you moved out of home last time twenty two, never went back lunchbox twenty five.
Speaker 1: The answer is nineteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, nailed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I moved out at seventeen, like late seventeen. Gotta pay the bills. Yeah, you know you have hard times. First full time career job, like in your career age twenty four, twenty three, good job, first time living with a romantic partner.
Speaker 4: Twenty six?
Speaker 1: What was it for you?
Speaker 4: Twenty six? When I got married?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Mine was thirty eight? Thirty nine? Oh whoo. I didn't get married till then. Like was the only romantic partner I ever lived with?
Speaker 4: I guess I was twenty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the average age of twenty six.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh mailed it. Gosh, I'm good at this.
Speaker 12: First marriage, women twenty four, twenty eight. Oh it's rising man, that's good though.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Women are twenty eight, men are thirty correct.
Speaker 1: Second marriage, Oh boy, okay.
Speaker 4: Let's see forty two and forty five.
Speaker 1: Forty three and forty six. Whose yeah nice, third marriage.
Speaker 6: No first child age women.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine, thirty good, men.
Speaker 6: Thirty two, yeah, work, thirty one, second child.
Speaker 1: This was a little weird because women it's only one year older, but men's way more than that, five years older. So is it with the dude?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: They find in a different first serious relationship, will that.
Speaker 4: Be the same as you're living? No no for oh, first serious relationship in high school, so you think it's serious, but it's probably not. So you're probably sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: You're pretty good. This is your game.
Speaker 6: It's not really a game this year game. You can't understand what's happening and when people are minds. I'm broken into everyone, either earlier or late. I'm broken in every one of these. First serious relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty something, first marriage, men thirty me not so bad, thirty eight, thirty nine.
Speaker 12: Didn't have a no, no Bobby at least forty Oh okay, great, Oh boy, that's great.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a little closer. I was like, oh, this is isn'eem right. Yeah, so I was forty.
Speaker 4: I said, you can do what ever age my.
Speaker 1: Biological age though I'm far younger. Yes, yeah, the blood test, I mean they told me I was like twenty three. Yeah, it's amazing, man, Are you like sixty?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 6: We had a listener call us and we think they got in a car accident while they were leaving us a voicemail.
Speaker 1: Here is the original voicemail. I have a question for lunchbox.
Speaker 8: I'm just really curious to know.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I've just got in a car crash.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I gotta go. That's all we heard. And I said, if you're listening, please give us an update, because we could hear the moment where it hit. And so here we go. This is the listener calling us back. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: I got into a bar crash while I was on the phone with you guys. I was distracted and I looked up and there was a car and I rear ended them. My phone flew out of my hand, landed in the cup holder. I picked it up and that's when I hung up. I had to go to the hospital. I hurt my neck pretty good. I'm all right, but that's what happened. Just to an updates.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because they were calling us? Well, yeah, and only.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying, is that distracting enough to be talking to somebody?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or did were like a cinnamon roll at the same time.
Speaker 4: I would think making a phone calls a part of the distraction.
Speaker 5: So he said he was looking down, though, why would he be looking downtim he's leaving a voicemail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He was already talking.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know, But I mean, I think it's part of the distraction.
Speaker 1: You're right, I think he had a cinnamon r I think so too. I don't want to take the blame on this. I think honey bun.
Speaker 6: It's probably honey bun or like a swirl roll, one of those two hospital too. Oh, we bet he ridded somebody that was That was kind of the pick though. A new report reveals the states with the highest and lowest costs for speeding tickets. Number one is California, So minimum speeding ticket cost California two hundred and thirty four dollars, Arizona two hundred and thirty one dollars. At number two, Nevada to twenty three, Texas to twenty three. Thank all these Western states. Even the speeding tickets are expensive in California. Everything every expensive over there. And that's again the states with the highest minimum speeding ticket costs, which is ten miles per hour over from visual capitalists in Arkansas eleven dollars. Now what eleven dollars and some rough and alcohol. Yeah, turn that in.
Speaker 1: That's my home. It's time for the good news, which Bobby. On Sunday morning, Hank's service dog. The dog's name is Tommy. Since something was wrong, tried to wake him up.
Speaker 6: The fifty four year old military vet from Fort Lufton, Colorado got up, realized he wasn't well and he was very dizzy. He checked his vitals. He had a dangerously high heart rate of one seventy one. Holy crap. He drove himself to the hospitals where doctors could armed he was in atrial fibrillation and said the timely response prevented a stroke. Now, Tommy the dog has been with Hank since he was put there as part of Dogs, Inc. Which is a nonprofit connected to wounded warriors. And so this is just a story about how important these dogs are. And if you're ever looking for something to donate to, there are many organizations that provide dogs to vets that will do things like this. A lot of PTSD, a lot of different situations because you come back because I know this because I've worked with different organizations like this. You come back and everybody's very different. Your PTSD could affect you differently. You could also, like this guy, be sick if physically sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just thought it was a great story about how these dogs help people and comfort people and make sure that they know when they're also not well because a lot of times we can just brush it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do that all the time. Ankle hearts who knows could be like ankle cancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you should get looked at exactly, and.
Speaker 6: Then I don't I don't forget about it. Yeah, big shout out a good news network with that story. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Wake up, wake up in the morn and the turning radio and the Dodgers's on time ready and the hunchbox more game t Steve Bred and it's trying to put you through a fog.
Speaker 1: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 3: The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this the Bobby ball.
Speaker 1: Now time for the Morning Corny. The Morning Corny.
Speaker 4: What do you call a banana constantly telling jokes?
Speaker 1: What do you call a banana constantly telling jokes?
Speaker 4: A panana?
Speaker 1: That was the Morning Corny? I like it.
Speaker 8: You do not?
Speaker 1: Maybe you just say a banana. That's I don't know. That's stupid to go on the Hall of Shame, going to the Hall of shame. I think there's a Hall of shame. Joke.
Speaker 12: Okay, y'all, well that one won me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bobby Bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 14: This story comes with us from Walt Disney World. A thirty seven year old woman was trying to enter the park and she had a tin can. They're like, oh, man, we need to look in the tin can and they open it up and they see some substances and she's like, oh, that's my headache medicine.
Speaker 9: I get migraines. Oh no, and they tested it.
Speaker 8: It's myth.
Speaker 1: Oh she tried to walk meth in a tin can in Disney into Disney put in your pocket in a bag.
Speaker 8: Why you want to take Disney to the next level, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I mean, but even if you do, you don't take it in a tin can. If you do want to go Disney next level, which I'm sure people do all the time with different stuff. You don't take it into ten Can that's going to go through a metal detector, or you have to hold it.
Speaker 4: Could you actually put it in a tail and all bottle so it could look like it.
Speaker 1: Put it in a bag, put in a baggie.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It's a substance.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, but I guess I don't know. I don't know that I've seen.
Speaker 1: There are different versions.
Speaker 4: Other than breaking Bad.
Speaker 1: There are different versions of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It sounds like this, though, was a version you could have put in a bag. I'm not saying you should take meths to Disney. By the way, Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. Amy just said she's worried about Morgan.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm worried about the shoe guy.
Speaker 1: So earlier we did an update and this listener that has been asking Morgan for years, can I buy you some shoes? Can I buy you some shoes? We have convinced her to do it. That's on us too, guys. It's all right because Amy was the voice going, don't do it. But we were like, what's it gonna hurt? Free shoes? So Morgan said, fine, buy me some shoes, and then we get off the air, and Amy's like, I'm worried for Morgan.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean, I just don't think that someone hitting her up over and over and over desperate to buy her shoes is you know, in the healthiest place mentally. But if you're listening right now, I'm not saying that you're don't. I just think that that's like, it's it's not normal, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: We'll have an update soon. Let us know when the shoes getting.
Speaker 4: More like things.
Speaker 1: All, that's fine, Yeah, I agree with you. But if he can't get to you it's.
Speaker 8: Pretty shoes, well we should check and see if there's a tracker in it.
Speaker 6: Well, when the box comes, I would also not take the box home.
Speaker 1: I would only take the shoes.
Speaker 4: But like, what if they're built in the shoes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure he bought them and then sent them from the place. Also the sole Okay, you guys are get a little if.
Speaker 4: You think he's shipping them straight from Steve Madden. No, no, no, they are going to his house and he is doing I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: Do that with the shoes. She hasn't warned them yet. You only do that with a shoe after they've worn that. I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I'm just guessing he wants to lick them or something.
Speaker 1: But why lick four? You only let him after?
Speaker 4: No, how do you know what he's into?
Speaker 1: I'm you Yeah, I'm just assuming somebody that's into that. Bye buddy, get bob bon Zone.
Speaker 6: So the question is, if you had to go on a seventy two hour road trip and you can only listen to one artist, who is the artist? So you got you can have everything in their catalog, but you can't listen to anything.
Speaker 1: More than that one artist. Amy, You're up first ahead.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift because because we've got multiple genres with her, we have different eras eras, Yeah, obviously, and I mean some of her early stuff I just love so much, her country stuff and then her pop stuff I also enjoy and my kids like it. I just feel like everyone's gonna be happy with Taylor, and I'm fine with it.
Speaker 11: Morgan, I would definitely go with Keith Urbin. He's got twelve albums. I was like going back through his whole compilation recently, and excuse me, compilation?
Speaker 1: Got it? Did I say they're wrong?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: You just said it your way.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 11: Anyways, he has a bunch of songs that I like, totally forgot about and they're just all so good and I could jam to that forever. You could have twelve albums and honestly not even make it through almost all of them. So on seventy two hours, you.
Speaker 1: Can make it to all of them in seventy two hours. Do you think so? Twelve albums?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think you could probably do seventy two albums. Yeah, in seventy two hours, I guess. I don't know how long out a full album. Usually not an hour, around an hour.
Speaker 11: It's sometimes a little okay, well, I could listen to all those un repeat say the word again, compilation.
Speaker 1: How would you say it?
Speaker 9: I think you called a compilation.
Speaker 6: It's not wrong how she's saying it. I just wonder how everybody says it.
Speaker 1: Compilation, compilation.
Speaker 8: Okay, what are you doing though? You're compiling it?
Speaker 1: I call it a compiliation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a you're compiling.
Speaker 9: What an interesting pick, too, Morgan, I've never heard you talk about.
Speaker 11: Keith I have because I love his concerts. He's like one of my favorite people will see live Eddie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy said something interesting like she cares about everyone else in the car. I don't care about anyone else in the car. So like I'm picking the Eagles cause what I like about the Eagles is they have like four or five singers, so their music all sounds different. Even though it's the same band, every singer has its unique style. I can listen to Eagles all day long.
Speaker 6: Eagles are solid, yeah, but not if you're not a fan, like I can understand being Amy not an Eagles fan.
Speaker 8: No, I know, but I'm a Pearl Jam fan.
Speaker 5: I thought immediately, oh pearl Jam, right, but no, like Pearl Jam after a while kind of gets a little the same sound.
Speaker 8: Over and over. The Eagles have all kinds of different sounds.
Speaker 6: A rough estimate to listen to all the key thropein albums about ten to fifteen hours, so you can listen them over and over again, but you get.
Speaker 1: Them all in. That's still a lot of albums.
Speaker 6: It's a lot about It is the same logic as Eddie's. Because I didn't pick my favorites. I didn't pick John may Or. I didn't pick County Crows. I'm going Tom Petty. That's solid, decades and decades of awesome music, so many hits. They sound different at different points. So I'm going Tom Petty, one artist for seventy two hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sing me a Tom Petty song falling. Oh, now there you go.
Speaker 1: You just said it.
Speaker 4: We don't sing it, so you don't sing it, but just tell me one. Yeah I know that one. But what's another one?
Speaker 9: Caviar and cocaine.
Speaker 1: You don't know how it feels?
Speaker 4: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: Or last Dance, Mary Jane, one.
Speaker 5: More Night, Killed the pag Yeah begins jam uh Anna wal back down.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a jam. Yeah it's I must have had Tom Petty and the greatest hits.
Speaker 8: I think we all did. Like, yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Uh running down a dream will come to me?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, or.
Speaker 1: Anna? Well, okay, how about don't do me like that? Don't do me like that, don't know, I love you, baby, don't do me like d oh?
Speaker 8: What about what about?
Speaker 5: Oh, here comes my girl, Here comes my girl?
Speaker 8: Or American? What's the that one? The oh she was an American girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's stop dragging my heart around one stop ding? Okay, break down.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and give it to me. That's it.
Speaker 9: That is damn want to come to break.
Speaker 1: How about I'm learning to fly?
Speaker 8: Oh so good? It ain't got wings coming down?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: You'm familiar.
Speaker 7: Into the great wide open you know, one under the sky so blue.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at all the classifications. Tom Petty's in Dad Rock, oh for sure, seventies rock drive, good Times, great Oldies, easy Writer, and seventies road trip.
Speaker 5: I don't know about great oldies. What he's not that old for a good time, great oldies.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's like I think now though he is dang refugee.
Speaker 15: You don't have to live like a refuge jam you remember it's good to be king just for a day.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox yours, I go.
Speaker 14: Bruno Mars. He's just he's got different like different sounds. He's fun, it's upbeat, you're not gonna fall asleep, and everybody else in the car enjoyed.
Speaker 9: I guess I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how many Bruno Mars songs can you sing?
Speaker 14: How many can I sing? That's a great question. Uh, I can.
Speaker 9: Let me think locked out? Uh, I'll take a grenade for you. Grenade for you.
Speaker 6: You just started singing one song and flipped to another two words in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think popped in my head right away.
Speaker 1: So now you went with Locked out of Heaven first, and I know.
Speaker 9: But then I and then grenade popped in. I was like, don't forget that one.
Speaker 1: So I nailed to right there happened a jym, This is lock at Heaven.
Speaker 8: Oh that's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 8: What about his biggest one?
Speaker 1: Uhl oh.
Speaker 14: Oh uptown funk. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was thinking about the one about you.
Speaker 1: That's what I like. That's what I like.
Speaker 14: Twenty four Care of Gold or twenty four car whatever, which drop it down?
Speaker 1: The grenade four due, Yes, you.
Speaker 5: Know which one came on the to day that I was like, oh, I forgot about this one. Beautiful girls, Oh the world?
Speaker 1: Is that a Drivin McCoy Bob oh, Bob, Yeah that's right.
Speaker 8: Bob, Bruno Mars they say that. Yeah, I think at the very end, all right, good right, you have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's walling back in the day it would have been Sam Hunt. I just think he has the amount of songs the catalog to keep me interested. But Walling, Yeah, Walling with the thirty eight songs he dropped and.
Speaker 1: Never Samwuke comes back. We got to tell him.
Speaker 8: We have to tell him.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I mean, if you if you want something up beat, Wallan's got it. You're I know, you're you're in the road trips, you're not actually doing activities. But if you're, you know you're feeling a little sad, Wallan's got it for you. If you want something to make you want to get in a relationship, it's Walling.
Speaker 4: You want to get out of relationship.
Speaker 1: Makes you want to work out once you end your road trip, Walling.
Speaker 8: Call your mom.
Speaker 1: Wall more of a Walling guy.
Speaker 6: I know, oh yeah about him, But I know I'm just saying, like he a season change. You're officially declaring Sam's no longer You're number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, if I'm raking Walling, if I'm running Walling, if I'm on the back patio wallin, I don't know, if my wife's you know, doing her podcast, I'm doing Walling.
Speaker 4: But but you moved out of the country because of Sam Country House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sam, Yes, Yes, that's the reason that I was out that I'm out there. But once I'm out there and I'm trying to find myself, walling helps me find myself.
Speaker 8: What about the clothes? Are you not wearing the flannels anymore?
Speaker 1: I mean Sam got you clothes and shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's winter. Though he got me the All Saints flannel for winter. It's not really a summer look. And then now you know Sam's got the dockers and the polo and the hat, the dad how over it? Dang? It was weird, sad day. He just got older than me. But we kind of grew up together, me and Sam. But now he's he's more of a dad figure. He's got kids and all that. I'm not just so you want to be younger than you. I'm I think Wallin right now is me and him are the same age. He's not married, but he's got the kids, so that kind of balances us out. He stopped going to the bars, he said, he hasn't been to a bar since he threw the chair.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like me and I stopped going the bars.
Speaker 9: How old are you Ray?
Speaker 1: Thirty nine? That to be forty, Yeah, Morgan's thirty two. You're not the same. No, raise forty, but it's not You're not the same though.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's I would say in our in our place in life like Wan's.
Speaker 1: You think you're got to say place in life? Is Morgan Wallen. Yeah, he moved out of the city.
Speaker 2: He had that townhouse and then now he's got some spread in East Tennessee going to his songs.
Speaker 8: He had neighbor problems with that other house.
Speaker 1: But you think you and Morgan Waller at the same place in life. Yeah, so his music relates with me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He talks about the Xes like, man.
Speaker 8: Screw the X.
Speaker 2: I moved on from them, all right, and then cities that he goes to, Miami, He's got them all. He's got them all, the new banger Miami. And then he just dropped one with Rick Ross. So if that one's too slow for you, add Rick Ross to it. We're not questioning your rechoice of music. It was just a little more surprise. You've been so Sam Like, we've had three seasons. We've had Kip Ray, Sam Ray and now Wallin Ray.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm golfing. I'm playing Walling it really, I'm crying. I'm playing Walling. I'm thinking I'm playing Walling. It's like it doesn't matter what he's doing. He's playing Wallen.
Speaker 8: I forgot about Kip Moore Ray.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was Kip Ray was first, then Sam Ray, now it's Walling Raing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I even had the red Kiit Moore hat when I first met my wife and she goes take that.
Speaker 8: Off, and I go all right, and that's where it ended.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was the end of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just switch ads. You and Kip, not you and your wife, me and me and Kip. Yeah, all right, everybody. Thanks thanks for sharing that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're done. Thank you guys. Wrap podcast up here. I know we did the out already on the show, but wrap the podcast up here. Thank you guys for listening and we'll see you guys tomorrow. By Buddy the Bobby Bone Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at red Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.