Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Now we've put together a list of some of the things USCID is spending money on with your taxpayer dollars. One million gender diverse support in Bangladesh, one point eight million for hon Duran LGBT group of some of the bigger ticket items, fifteen million for condoms to the Taliban, nineteen millions assisting migrants in the Columbia. The list goes on and on, as you can see here, three point three million for a Caribbean LGBT group, twenty nine million for young and female working et the Egyptians, and fourteen point nine million for supporting lgb QT youth in Cambodia, and forty nine million from improving reading scores in Zambia.
Speaker 4: Again, as we've said to me, it just shows how bulletproof these people felt that they didn't have to be the slightest concern that they could spread their money or your spread your money around the world in just the most woke way as possible, just thinking there'd be no scrutiny ever, which there hasn't been usually.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And if they go a little too far, you know, if it actually costs people their lives, like everybody's screaming, it's going to you know, people with AIDS in Africa or whatever, you know, little Zambian kids who can't read.
Speaker 2: I mean, nobody's in favor of that.
Speaker 1: But that's always the sort of hue and cry here in opposition to any sort of reform.
Speaker 4: That's why I refuse to honor it at all. I refuse to honor the warnings not going to Could they exist, yes, but I'm not gonna go there because you always play that game. You always freaking play that game. You try to do anything, you're gonna fire teachers and firefighters.
Speaker 2: Oh, shut the hell up. I was so sick of that game.
Speaker 1: I'm working with an angry militant here, folks. If I use the word muskrat, it means I'm afraid of a safe word.
Speaker 2: Now there's the safe word working with you yet. So I thought this was so interesting.
Speaker 1: Tom Nicholson wrote a piece for The Wall Street Journal about the left, who they have far from loved USA through the years. They used to get lots of criticism from the lefts and centrists for various reasons. But you know, obviously this is just another example of you know, when the shoe is on the other foot, they will just how precisely the opposite of what they're saying today. But the history of political supporter opposition to the agency's complex USA today may look like a cherished agent see of political progressives because it is really, but it is long faced skepticism and outright opposition from leftists and some centrist liberals and many of the vocal left leanding groups that today behave as though USAID is a selfless and wonderful aid political agency would have employed a more thoughtful assessment decades past.
Speaker 2: A primary complaint through the years, and.
Speaker 1: Jack, this is just going to shock you has been the failure of aid dollars to reach their stated beneficiaries.
Speaker 2: No way critics.
Speaker 1: Critics have long noted that a substantial portion of foreign aid never leaves the US, instead staying within USAID are circulating among well healed US AID subcontractors.
Speaker 4: Wow, I didn't know that this was where it's going to go. So it's worse than I even thought. I thought you meant it gets to a country and it stays at the high levels of their government. Never actually, they never actually act too. They never act. Yeah, I'm sure that happens too. Of course that happens. They never actually have a trendsgender play in Ireland. But somebody gets the eight million or whatever the hell it.
Speaker 1: Was, right, And it's been a while since I've seen this and talked about it, but I remember it was a few years ago that a list came out of the fifteen I think it was richest zip codes in America, and there were several of them clustered around Manhattan, which is not shocking at all, but like just over half of them were clustered around Washington, d C. Now, what is manufactured in Washington, d C. Well, that's, of course the cars America's automotive center. Oh no, no, it's the Eastern Silicon Valley. No no, no, wait a minute, it's the agricultural center.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait no.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's manufactured is government policy and the flow of tax dollars. And apparently that is a lucrative enough enterprise. Obviously that Washington, DC is just teeming with rich people. Anyway, this is a great example of it. So a substantial portion of quote unquote foreign aid stays within US eight or circulating among their favorite subcontractors. Many of these subcontractors later work for USAID and sustain the revolving door of self interest. Some dollars do reach intended recipients around the world, but plenty of the funding goes to local affiliates of those same USAID subcontracts.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is the most underreported part of this whole argument for the past two weeks. That's why they're on the steps with bullhorns, screaming with spit coming out of their mouths over this aid being cut, because they're actually gonna get less money in their own pockets.
Speaker 1: Bingo, listen to this and be prepared to retrieve your socks. I'm about to knock them off.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: By most assessments, less than ten percent of US non military foreign aid ends up with locally based organizations, less than ten percent. And critics on the left have been making these charges for decades.
Speaker 2: Because they actually were.
Speaker 1: And this is the old left, Okay, this is not the wackeddoodle woke left. This is just your classical we need to help people and be a good country around the world.
Speaker 2: They are pissed off that they had these noble.
Speaker 5: Goals for AIDS relief or hunger relief, or literacy among girls in oppressive third world countries or whatever, some thoroughly defensible ideas.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't want the government.
Speaker 1: To fund them, at least they're good, decent ideas. But the left used to be pissed off because USAID and organizations like it were a big scam that would milk the cow and just maybe sprinkle a couple of drops on the people they claimed to be helping. Now, all of a sudden, Oh, my, USAID is just so important and so beautiful.
Speaker 2: It must not be even looked at it. Don't even look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. From Mark Beeson's column in the Washington Post today, making this very point, please shuddering. US eight is not some evil magaplot. In fact, it was first proposed by a Democrat Secretary of State, Warren Christopher. He was the Secretary of the State as a Democrat who tried to close the Foreign Aid Agency during the Clinton administration. In nineteen ninety five, Christopher proposed a plan to eliminate three independent foreign policy agencies, USAID, the US Information Agency, which is USIA and the arms controlling this bubba another acronym, and merge them into some department that they could keep better track of the money because so much of it was not getting where it was supposed to go. That was the Secretary of State under Clinton.
Speaker 1: I think it is really useful, as if you need even more fuel for your fire, folks, really useful to remember that government is a for profit enterprise. It doesn't show a profit on the balance sheet, but everybody in it profits from it, and they don't want it to.
Speaker 2: Shrink at all. The idea horrifies them.
Speaker 4: The fact that the first attempt to shut down USAID comes from the Clinton administration. Now, most reporters are born in the two thousands, so they don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh, which brings us back to this is so good it bears repeating as long as we're on the topic. So Hillary Clinton, who sciences determined has no soul, tweeted yes, yes, tweeted US airlines had gone sixteen years without fatal crashes. Then MAGA fired the FAA chief, gutted the Aviation Security Advisory Committee, and threatened air traffic controllers with layoffs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Blaming the plane crash on MAGA and Sean Duffy, the current Secretary of Transportation, blasted back. And you know, as I said earlier, I'm for more gentle and minliness and being decent too, even to your opponents. But she deserved the nass kicking, and he delivered. I know you're lashing out because Doge is uncovering your family's obscene grifting via USAID, but I won't let you lie into.
Speaker 2: Story or the facts.
Speaker 1: And then he goes into how the FAA administrator resigned. Before they came into office, air traffic controllers were always exempt from the civil service buyouts, and they are trying desperate.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going to read the rest of it.
Speaker 1: The previous administration shamelessly used us DOT as a slush.
Speaker 2: Fund for the Green new scam.
Speaker 1: Sound familiar, throwing away money and resources on wasteful environmental and social justice projects enriching their cronies, rather than updating our nation's antiquated air traffic control systems and other critical infrastructure. I'm returning this department to its mission of safety by using innovative technology and transportation infrastructure. Your team had its chance and failed. We're moving on without you because the American people want us to make America's transportation system great again. And yes, we're bringing the twenty two year olds with us. That was a reference to something else. She said, how quickly can we get to the bottom of the Clinton Foundation's obscene grifting via Usaid? Because Sean Duffy is a serious guy, he must know something.
Speaker 4: I thought, Uh, Trump blaming the plane crashes on DEI hours after those people died was out of line. But it's even further for Hillary to claim MAGA budget cuts caused the crashes. No, no crashes for twenty years than Trump's in office for a week, and we have these crashes coincidence. I mean, are you serious? Wow, you must think your voters are really morons.
Speaker 2: That is so weak.
Speaker 1: So I threw out I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I knew I had one more thought on this. But going back to the USAID article, at least ninety percent of their brilliant programs disappear into the pockets of contractors. What's one of the biggest contractors to USAID, the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's something. So if you can get whatever the process is for getting something approved, condoms for the tally ban and it's a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to to reproduce, so I'm kinda in favor of that.
Speaker 4: And you think shipping them condoms they're gonna use them, Well, the United States sent them. It'd be a shame to waste them. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Uh make it less likely for sheep to get STDs.
Speaker 4: I know, also stereotype.
Speaker 1: Come on, Michael, that's tough audience tonight. Is this thing working?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: But so if you can get something like that approved because it sounds good enough, or whoever checks the box and says, okay, million dollars for condoms for the Taliban, then you get to decide. Okay, who am I going to give this money to? Because on your mind is not condoms getting to the teally ban.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't matter. He spread it around hoever.
Speaker 4: You want chocolate chip cookies for the wigers, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm keeping ninety percent of it. I don't just cook something up and.
Speaker 2: Tell me I'll pitch that and then we'll get paid. All right? Wow, I put out the question earlier.
Speaker 4: Is there anything more annoying than putting a fitted sheet on a bed? We got one example, among other things we got to talk about on the way stay here.
Speaker 2: What happened to plugs? When did we get rid of plugs? Why is everything USB?
Speaker 6: We've just we've been opening baby stuff, and every baby thing is USB. Nobody has a plug. If it does come with a plug, they give you a cord, but they don't give you the box to plug it into. Takes a lock, ten apple, you piece of They just to have plugs that went into the wall and it was the whole unit. I'm getting the middle of a plug. What is happening?
Speaker 4: That is the first one of those I've heard a lot time that I really like. Was genuine anger as opposed to like, you know, faked up for a video or so. Guy was like me, I agree, Well, did we all have a vote in the side.
Speaker 2: Now, no more plugs. It's too easy.
Speaker 1: If you got enough of those transformer things till you plug, you just give me the middle part of the plug.
Speaker 2: As he says, oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Just to give you the visual he is doing the whole walk around your house and talking to your phone thing, and he's just holding up a variety of random chords without boxes.
Speaker 4: That ald time. Oh yeah, And I want I want every the square part that you put in the wall, you plug the thing into what do you call that the charger box thingy? I want them all to be different sizes, Yeah, as many I want. I want c I want USB, I want lightning, I want the little trapezoid. I want every one of them to be a completely different effing shape. So and then on the other end of the cord, who knows what that shape needs to be?
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 1: Realm of human technology life that I need no more progress on. We've invented a chord that actually carries data. Nope, nope, this one's fine, This one's exactly I was perfectly happy with. Oh you don't understand you can transfer data? No, no, this was fun.
Speaker 4: I did throw earlier on how I don't find anything personally in my life more frustrating than putting on a fitted sheet. I just I have always hated doing it, and it hasn't gotten better with age. And uh I even bought the super expensive kind of sheets I won't mention the brand that have the label in the corner or whatever, And a lot of people said, you know, get a magic marker and mark the corner. So you know, because I always have that problem. I put the short side on the long side, and then I turn in a quarter turn and somehow the short side is still on the long side. I don't even know how that's possible. Newton would say, it's not, but it happens to me all the time. But I just did never fit right, even the expensive kind I bought. They're either just a little too big or a little too small. And I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, did you just say magic marker?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is that as the corner?
Speaker 2: What is she talking about?
Speaker 4: To put a little like X on the corner? I don't do it, but everybody suggested it. We probably got sixty texts saying that's what they do, get a.
Speaker 2: Little marker and you don't know what a magic marker is? That is that the confution?
Speaker 7: I know what, I'm okay, yes, I know what imagic. No, but you're marking your sheets.
Speaker 4: I thought that might be a boomer term that young people like you don't use magic marker. You put a yeah, so I don't want to put a mark on my sheets. That's part of it. Do you put an L and an R in your shoes? Due to make sure you know.
Speaker 2: I know, you know. I wasn't gonna say anything, Katie.
Speaker 4: But but we got so many textors, you idiot, put them, get a magic marker and put an X on the corner.
Speaker 1: Was it one person who didn't realize they texted sixty times because they're the sort of person who has to sharp e their sheets.
Speaker 2: I'm with Joe here, like folks, I was just making light. I didn't mean it. I'm not. That's bizarre. Do you put eleanor in your shoes? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a victim of monks syndrome. Can help from sounding make Nelson months.
Speaker 7: I think I speak for the entire listening audience, Jack, that you should videotape yourself next time you tried to put on a fitted sheet.
Speaker 2: Boy, last night would have been the perfect one.
Speaker 4: Last night would have been the perfect one because it was a very long, annoying day with all kinds of different things. Doctor's appointments are running in, this is on the phone with the lawyer, and it didn't get a nap or meditation. And at the end of the day, I'm putting this feeted sheet on there and it won't effing fit.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a video of that. I would like to see it because I was losing my freaking mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have some blood pressure cuff going in your heart rate and everything is yes with.
Speaker 4: A fit bit on and where you could look on the screen and see what's happening physiologically, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 7: I'm just writing down. February seventh, Jack claimed he didn't get a nap or his meditation.
Speaker 4: Man, I tell you what.
Speaker 1: So Trump's no dudes in women's sports announcement has drawn backlash and it is deliciously lame that coming up.
Speaker 4: Also, didn't get my juice box.
Speaker 2: Where is my blanky?
Speaker 4: Dammit?
Speaker 2: Where is it? There is no bath bomb in my bath I'm really upset.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, this is cool mockery. It's not too much.
Speaker 2: I don't approve Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: To see President Trump's decisive action. There was a campaign promise of his issue number seventeen on his platform, no men and women's sports. So to see him deliver in the way that he did. That visual that you saw him signing this executive order with I mean dozens of young girls surrounding him. I mean, I can't even tell you what that visual means. To me, man, I just feel vindicated and I feel this, this overwhelming feeling of gratitude.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well she had to feel crazy there for a while, like a lot of us did, Like how is this happening? How is this still happening? Does anybody agree with this? Nobody I know agrees with this.
Speaker 1: This is that was Riley Gaines who had to dress an undress or swim met in front of a six foot four inch man. Not only that, but then the university forced her to say that's a woman, which is an incredible humiliation. I can't believe any feminists put up with it for a second.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This is a bit of an aside, But let's hear Caroline Levitt, the new Press Secretary, on this topic briefly.
Speaker 9: This common sense action from President Trump ends the disgusting betrayal of women and girls by the previous administration, who four years catered to radical activists who wanted biological males to be treated as women and workplace showers, combetitive sports prisons, and even rape shelters. Gender ideology insanity is over.
Speaker 1: Well, let's compare and contrast that with the previous gal in the gig clip ninety two Michael ninety two, if you would sorry.
Speaker 10: Our deepest obviously, our deepest condolences go out and our heartfelt condolences go out to the families who lost brave, three brave, three brave of three folks who are who are military, folks who are brave, who are always fighting, who are fighting on behin.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, you want to talk about a national upgrade? Anyway, getting back to the topic of the gender bending madness.
Speaker 2: I think that was the example.
Speaker 4: I was watching Mark Alprin's podcast a couple of weeks ago and they played a clip a KJP. This was like the last week of Biden's administration, and Mark Alprin said, Hey, a tip from me, just because I've been around Washington, d C. A long time that this is when all the conversation was going on about who Trump was going to appoint this or that and everything like that. And he said, don't take a job you're not qualified for, even if you want it and it seems like a cool job. Do not take a job you're not qualified for. I've seen it happen before. And I think he was talking about her because they just played a clip of her, because I think.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to her. I think she took a job. I think it was a DEI higher.
Speaker 4: I mean, she she was the first black lesbian and and and she wasn't quite for it, which was not I couldn't do that job either. But you know it's not gonna do you any favors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a terrible position to put her into. I mean, because the cable news is teeming with I mean, their ideas are awful, but they're extremely articulate and bright liberals, progressives, be they women or men. It's not like there aren't any and you put poor little KJP up there just because she's checked some boxes. Well, if you're gonna do that with your presidential candidate, I suppose you do it with your press secretary.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you respect here? Please? Okay when it's due.
Speaker 1: So a couple of headlines, though in that direction, are on that topic. A federal judge has stepped in and blocked Donald J's transfer of three self declared transgender men back to all mel jails from the current cells in women's gels, with what reasoning it's a temporary restraining order while it can be heard and dealt with, which to me, I mean it's fine. It's this is completely necessary and it was one hundred percent certain to happen. Fine and dandy, let's get started now, and it'll end up probably at the Supreme Court if they hear it.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's the argument from the other side, though, other than they feel like they're a woman, so they're a woman, so put them in the female jail.
Speaker 1: And that's what's meant risk to be in the wrong gender jail essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, Well, I wouldn't want to be in a man a male prison as a dude dressed as a woman. I wouldn't want to be Oh, I don't want to be a female in a female prison with dudes.
Speaker 2: So right, exactly.
Speaker 1: And you go very far down the road of granting exceptions and variations, you get into a no man's land where nothing is real anymore, and you end up with dudes, fully intact dudes who are dudes, throwing a wig and sam a girl. Now send me to the women's prison, and in California they get accommodated. So anyway, don't get discouraged that the judge has granted a temporary restraining order, because it's.
Speaker 2: A step in the process.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I thought this was this was so good, And normally you've heard us rail against the sort of journalism that says that the controversy erupts as and then it quotes, you know, angry people on Twitter, because Twitter woke up angry anyway, But I thought this was a little different in a way in that what's being said is so plain, so true. I'm almost to the point of being like, why would you bother saying that about this topic?
Speaker 2: But it was verboten only a year or two.
Speaker 1: Ago talking about ESPN, who faced extreme ridicule online, especially after they posted the announcement of Trump's executive order banning male athletes from girls sports women's sports. The way they reported it was, President Donald Trump will sign an executive order designed to prevent people who were biologically assigned male at birth from participating in women's or girls sporting events. One person replied, Trump is banning dudes from competing in women's sports.
Speaker 2: There fixed it for you. Another opined, and this is.
Speaker 1: A perfectly reasonable expression of what is true. Why is it that you people are so obsessed with letting men compete in women's sports?
Speaker 2: Why can't you.
Speaker 4: Accept that Nobody wants to do this woke bullless anymore.
Speaker 2: The charade is over cut. The crap.
Speaker 1: People who were biologically assigned at male at birth?
Speaker 2: You mean men?
Speaker 1: Another reader questioned, right, one person road. As I've said many many times, no one is assigned a Our sex is set it conception and observed at birth, and often these days it has been observed in utero. Nobody assigns anything. You're not assigned an effing thing. You absolute imbeciles. Somebody wrote, let's see h A. Nancy Mace replied, This executive order restores fairness of PHOLS Title nine's original attent and defends the right of female athletes who have worked their whole lives to compete at the highest levels.
Speaker 2: Absolutely plainly true.
Speaker 4: Well I got, I forgot, I got this good thing yesterday. This combines doge with this conversation. So we had one point three million dollars going to the Center for Innovative Public Health Research out of the Department of Health and Human Services. And this is what the one point three million dollars was for adapting an LGB plus inclusive teen pregnancy prevention program for transgender boys. Youth thro were a signed female at birth and identify as transgender, not as girls, are at risk for negative sexual health outcomes, yet are effectively excluded from sexual health programs because gender diverse youth do not experience the cisgender heteronormative teen sexual education messaging available to them as salient or applicable. In other words, if you're point, in other words, if you're a you're born a girl, and now you call yourself a dude, you're not. You don't feel like the regular sex education stuff applies to you.
Speaker 2: So you need special.
Speaker 4: Some sort of health class at school that we're going to spend one point three million dollars on. And this is what it leads to. Uh. This lack of programming is likely contributing to obstacles to sexual health. Data suggests that trends identified youth may be less likely to use condoms when having sex with people who have penises.
Speaker 2: This is the way it's written. I'm gonna need a.
Speaker 4: Chart one point three million dollars for this. Trans Identified youth may be less likely to use condoms and having sex with people who have penises, and are at least as likely as sis gender girls to be pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm seriously lost.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason you're at least as likely to get pregnant as sis gender girls because you're a girl.
Speaker 2: Also is the thing you you are at least as likely.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I try very hard not to criticize the kids, and this will be short, Jack, you can get right back to it, because they're confused and they've been led astray by activists. But if you are a quote transidentifying boy, meaning you're a girl and you don't know your skill susceptible to girl stuff, that's still making.
Speaker 4: Pregnant as just almost as likely as other girls.
Speaker 1: You're crazy and stupid, or so crazy it makes you effectively stupid.
Speaker 7: Yes, Katie, we already have a class for this and it's called anatomy, right.
Speaker 4: But they the quaim here is that the trands girls trends boys. I have so much trouble with this, same as the time change. I just can't keep it straight in my head. But they they don't feel like that message is for them, or whoever came up with this one point three million dollar grant that is now being gotten rid of because of a doge didn't think that message was getting through to them because of the way it's presented.
Speaker 7: Well to quote the left, trust the science, Trust trust the science.
Speaker 1: Well, don't use the term trends. Use the word pretend that that helps keep tracking it. The pretend boys are more susceptible to getting pregnant because they don't realize that male identifying whatever the hell terminology you's just through as people will actually get pregnant people who have penises. I they have sex with people with penises. Yeah, sometimes it comes with a super bonus. It's a little cell they call the sperm mitozoa. Now, if you watch this film strip.
Speaker 4: I gotta talk about what my biology teacher in seventh grade, the speech he gave us. It was so funny. But I'm hoping that I really hope this is true. I'm gonna be disappointed if it's not true. I think we'll look back on this very thing I'm holding in my hand, this paragraph.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 4: Five years from now, ten years from now, one hundred years from now, people look back at this and like they look at the Salem witch trials and think, yeah, how the hell.
Speaker 2: Did that ever happen.
Speaker 4: They were drowning women to prove they were a witch or not, and if they drowned, they weren't a witch. And you say, well, I guess we didn't need to drown that one or something.
Speaker 1: Wait, but we're so much more a technical, technologically advanced age. We have no excuse the punchline to this whole discussion. If you're playing along at home and you get this right, one hundred A and G points, So stay tuned. Speaking of winning things, are friends at Prize Picks reminding you that the big game is almost here, it's now or never, and Prize Picks is the best place to win cash while watching El Grande Contest. Prize Picks is giving away a free pick for the game where Pat Mahomes only needs to throw one yard to win, So then you just need to be correct on one more stat projection to win real cash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Xavier Worthy maybe the most exciting player on the Chiefs. Will he have more than fifty six and a half receiving yards? Or if you're an Eagles fan, Barkley will he rush for more than one hundred and twelve and a half He had sixty to one run in that last game. Anyway, those are your more or lessons for your Prize Picks. Download the Prize Picks app today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars instantly. After you play your first five dollars lineup. You don't need to win, you get it automatically. Play five, they give you fifty to play round with later prize picks. Run your game.
Speaker 2: Remember that coat Armstrong.
Speaker 4: Negative sellers the punch negative self negative self health outcomes, yet are effectively excluded from sexual health programs because gender diverse youth do not experience the cis gender heteronomative teen sexual education messaging available to them as salient. Wow, a lot of words and stuff, and somebody, you know, a number of people, probably a team of lawyers and legislators, wrote this crap, right, And and when having sex with people who have penises?
Speaker 2: How do you write that phrase? With the straight faith?
Speaker 1: I think your Salem witch trial comparison is a really good one. This era will be looked back upon with with with horror and derision and mockery, I certainly hope. So all right, so all that mumbo jumble bull ass that you were not allowed to call bullss on for several years, particularly in blue parts of the country. I refer back to our count station a little earlier this hour about those USAID consultants. Now this was talking about foreign stuff, but I'll bet it's similar domestically, keeping in mind that barely ten percent of the funding actually was rubber meeting road. The rest of it disappeared into the consultants and the activist groups and their payrolls. So, yeah, they cook up this impenetrable mumbo jumbo. They tell you you're a bigot and will ruin your career if you question it. Then they all get rich administering phony programs to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the scam, it's not even about trying to get that program through DEI.
Speaker 2: Black Lives Matter, it's all the same.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: A lot more on the way.
Speaker 4: Stay here. Did you see the prophie that Benjamin net and Yahoo gave Trump the other day when they met at the White House. He gave him a golden pager. Oh, in honor of that amazing pager attack where he blow up all those hamass genitals.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a little bad. I want one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a great It's like a it looks like a trophy and it's got a little plaque on the bottom that says, what does it say to President Donald Trump? Ingratitude for you know, supporting Israel blah blah blah. And then it's a gold you know, Trump likes things are gold. It's a gold pager on this little trophy stand.
Speaker 1: That is such a great appeal to Trump's ego too, right mm hmm, as if he was, you know, part of that, or an honorary pager blower upper.
Speaker 4: Right or something like that. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, I would pay a lot for a glimpse into ten years from now what Gaza looks like, what Israel looks like, that relationship, just all of it.
Speaker 4: All the stuffy thing could happen ai what we were just talking about, if we've moved past a lot of this in ten years. But here's the thing, you know, God Willing, I've invented the time machine. The only problem is it only moves forward at regular speed. So I'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, Well it'll be interesting, that is guaranteed. It's interesting. Some of the changes going on at the FBI. That's one of those I don't want them to be too hasty and make too many mistakes because there's a lot at stake.
Speaker 2: But some of the moves are are pretty intriguing.
Speaker 1: Apparently the Justice Department FBI are going to dial back a bit on cracking down on foreign corruption, Russian oligarchs and like corporate shenanigans in the US and devote more time and energy to fighting the giant cartels. And it's oversimplified, but you could absolutely make the argument that well, one hundred thousand Americans have been dying per year because of the drugs that cartels spring into the country and just purely a human cost. I mean, it's it's difficult to argue against that. This priority reminds me. I just saw that the new drug that they're on the watch out for. Let me find that, uh, fentanyl laced marijuana. Horse tranquilizer. Is that the trenk that we've been talking about in the past. Horse tranquilizer is that a new could be And nightazines, which I don't even know, listed as the top emerging drug threats in the United States. So if you hear about your kids getting a hold of some nightazines, whatever the hell that is. Uh, the horse tranquilizer is zeidlazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's trank yep. Yeah, oh yeah, Well.
Speaker 4: I'm running in the Kentucky Derby Saturday and mine here it's what am I.
Speaker 2: Get you some drink?
Speaker 1: Just don't don't be a junkie Kid's goodness sakes, it's a it's a it's.
Speaker 2: A super highway to hell. Not the fun one ac DC is saying about.
Speaker 4: This is a real one. Is trying the one that leaves holes in your legs? Yes, gross sores right down to your bone.
Speaker 2: What a party?
Speaker 7: Oh, turns into like a zombie literally, like your skin's falling off.
Speaker 4: The're the ones just kind of lean over.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I believe the street name for that they do.
Speaker 2: It's called blues. Yeah, and then they end up. You don't start there, right, you work up to that.
Speaker 1: Nobody nobody like yeah yeah, but more cheerful pharmaceutical to go ahead, Katie, finish up if you want to know.
Speaker 7: I was just it's just like you used once and then you're there. I mean, it's not a slow build.
Speaker 4: You get hooked. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in a hurry, I was just gonna say, more cheerful pharmaceutical news. Uh, the FDA approved a new opioid free pain medication that doesn't mess with your brain chemistry. It blocks the pain at the receptor level in your body first time.
Speaker 2: I hope it's as safe as effective as they say it is, but.
Speaker 4: It could be really important, first new painkiller approved in decades, so let's all check that out. Have you miss an hour segment gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Hour four coming up if you get it.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty