Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I think dialogue is very important, and I think it's a very positive meeting for the world because during Biden administration, no dialogue was happening. So I think it's very important to hear Russian position directly, and there are lots of misunderstandings misinformation about the Russian position. And it's also a chance to sort of reset if the meeting goes well US Russian relations.
Speaker 1: That's the Russian point of view. That is so obvious what they're doing. We've been misunderstood. Very important dialogue, can't wait to talk. We should be friends, We will be friends. Be good to see you eat salmon together in Alaska. Okay, all right, you're murderous thugs and you think it's basically just a big stall or uh yeah, yeah. I think they probably have two strategies in mind. Depending on how things go, they'll pivot from one to the other. The one is the big stall, as you've been describing, trot out some very reasonable sounding possible agreements that are roughly seventy five percent done, and we'll just take a little while to hash out the last twenty five percent, they'll say, and then they will stretch that interminably while they continue to do what they've done. Second strategy, and they are absolutely gonna try this is hit Trump with a package of alluring baubles rewards for essentially giving up Ukraine to Russian domination, disarm Ukraine, completely, assure it will never join NATO, get rid of the Zelensky government, which they charmingly call denocification, and in return, you know, we'll give you xyzab and c and make you look like a big winner. Mister President. Well, I don't think Trump would go for that, but my theory on that after we hear a little bit. This is ABC News is reporting on this.
Speaker 4: Russian President Vladimir Putin trying to lay the groundwork, heaping praise on President Trump. Putin saying, the current American administration is making quite energetic and sincere efforts to stop the hostilities, stop the crisis, and reach agreements that are of interest to all parties involved in this conflict. Putin saying Trump wants to create long term conditions for peace, both between our countries and in Europe and in the world. One big question, will President Trump hold a joint press conference here as eye by side with Vladimir Putin? The White House Press secretary said that was the plan, but Trump later saying though that would be nice. If the summit doesn't end, well, you'll just have his own press conference and head home.
Speaker 1: And I feel like there's a zero chance of a side by side press conference. I think Trump will do one because he loves to come out and tell people what happened. Yeah, I want to get this on. This is Fox's reporting that's got some nuggets in it I hadn't heard anywhere else. Let me just say this about Putin that he famously does his three four hour press conference once a year or whatever it is. But to keep in mind, if you ask him a question he doesn't like, you end up in the hut next to Navalny, the late Navalny, in some concentration camp. So yeah, I don't see him leaping at the chance to engage the free media.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: Putin appears to be angling for arms controls in a video released by the Kremlin, wrapped in a compliment for Trump.
Speaker 1: The current American administration, which everyone knows is making, in my opinion, quite energetic and sincere efforts to stop the hostilities, putin dangling the prospect of long term peace.
Speaker 6: Quote, if we reach agreements in the area of control over strategic offensive weapons at the next day, One source familiar with the talks says, that's new and Russia has not previously voiced any request for strategic weapons reductions.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what does that hold if we can come up with a deal on strategic offensive weapons? What is that? Yeah, that's the sort of babble I was talking about a mister Trump. Look, I know we're here to talk about Ukraine, but how about a giant historic arms control agreement. I mean, you'd be like one of the greatest peacemakers in the history of the world. Why don't we all ratchet down the number of nuclear arms and the threats and stuff like that. And yeah, there's that little patch of ground in Europe. I'm sure we could come to an agreement on that. But this is history making stuff, sir. And then who knows they're going to hit him with a blizzard of that stuff. Well, yeah, and that other clip where the Russian said and what we want is the sort of peace that can be long lasting for all of Europe. Europe was at peace for the last eighty years until you invaded Ukraine repeatedly, Yes, Kathy Heinrich. Fox goes on to say this meantime.
Speaker 6: Reuter's reports ahead of the meeting, Putin's been preparing to test Russia's new nuclear armed, nuclear powered cruise missile. Trump told reporters today he hasn't considered reducing military presence in Europe to get Russia to agree to a peace deal.
Speaker 1: That hasn't been put before me. And I think about that for later, but it has not been put before. So Putin's floating testing a new nuclear weapon in the midst of all this, right, what is that? And that last little bit about And look, also, we'd love you to reduce your presence in Europe US. Why don't you just kind of disarm Europe a little bit? Because Putin? You can't ever underestimate Putin. Putin knows Trump thinks Europe has been lazy and useless his partners in NATO. He's going to appeal to Trump's desire to get the Euros to do it on their own. He's going to say, look, they've been freeloading off you the whole time. You got to reduce your forces in Europe, and yeah, does it played war advantage? Oh, we have no designs on anything except Ukraine, which is really part of Russia. Well, the good news for people with like my mindset is that Trump has been closer and more positive about his European relationships in the last couple of weeks than he's ever been. He's had multiple meetings and they've gone over. He says he agreed to Europe's red lines, which were, you know, not only not taking troops out of Europe, but Europe putting troops in Ukraine and no land swaps. All kinds of different things that Trump says he agreed to. I hope he doesn't forget that stuff when he's alone in a room with Putin buttering him up. So Hillary Clinton was on a podcast this morning, and I haven't heard it. I wanted to hear it because I don't. I don't know if her ton of voice was sarcastic or not. Maybe it was sarcastic, but she said if Trump can get a piece deal that doesn't include a land swap, she herself would nominate him for or the Nobel Peace Prize. Now, is that just sarcasm like that can't happen, or is she honestly saying that would be an amazing deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know her level of sarcasm, but I think you've gotten to her point. Yeah, that that is a trick so extraordinary, you know what, he pulls that off. He deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Might not have been snarky, but it was a statement. What do you think psychologically is Trump's it seems genuine hatred of war in general, people dying in wars. Where do I think that comes from? Yeah, it seems like more than even most people like he just hates He just can't stand the idea of people dying in warfare. Yeah, that's a really interesting question. I wonder if part of it has to do with his age and a little perspective seeing his grandchildren or whatever, and realizing that, you know, all of the battles and disagreements and you know, the storm and drong of life, it really doesn't amount too much at the end. It's just about living. And to snuff people out over territorial disagreements strikes him as well, completely idiotic and wasteful. I don't know. It is not of a piece with his public image, right, in which he really tries to play the hard ass and the I don't care the consequences, you know type guy. I mean, he says it so often and it seems to be genuine. The first of all, the killing has got to stop. Too much killing, right, Yeah? And I believe one sincere. Yeah, you know, the danger there is that those who are willing to kill will steamroll you, right if you're not willing to meet the bully on the schoolyard. Yeah. And as illogical as it is that human beings regularly go to slaughtering each other and destroying each other's stuff, I mean, it's unproductive all the way around. It is the history of humankind and always will be. So there's got to be a certain level of just accepting that's part of human nature, as awful as it is. I just I hope, and the greatest way to save lives that exists on earth is to be clearly ready to slaughter the hell out of the other guy, right, I don't know. I really hope he goes in there with a strong mindset of ceasefire. Ceasefire, ceasefire, and if you're if you're not talking about a ceasefire, I'm not interested in talking to the problem with that is you walk out of that meeting, and then where are you? The war continues, and unless you're willing to arm Ukraine in a way that we haven't in the past us in Europe, then the war slogs on and there's lots of killing. Uh, and Russia's mostly getting the better end of it, barely, right, right, I mean, so it's not a great walk away from it position. Yeah. You know, I read something that I hadn't come up us before, and that was a pretty detailed analysis. I'm trying to find what the hell did I do with it? A pretty detailed analysis of Russia's current financial situation, just the tremendous hit that the economy is taking the fact that they are out of cash and no one will buy their debt. China will not buy Russian bonds, and so they have not to mention the monumental loss of life in the field. They're having a harder and harder time recruiting cannon fodder. They're offering bonuses, signing bonuses that are greater than the average salary yearly salary for a Russian man right now, and that if Trump says, Okay, we're gonna play the long game, that's not good for Putin. I think the next thing that needs to be said, though, is that unless you are going to seriously aid Ukraine one way or another, they're not exactly in great shape either. Yeah, so I like the hard line. No, no, no, this is about a ceasefire. If you're wanting to talk about all this other crap after a ceasefire, the problem being, like I just said, what's your bargaining position if you walk out of the deal, Putin says, cool, I guess things are going to continue the way they are, which is what I wanted. I'm the one who started this, right right, unless you're willing to like come up with a whole new level of arming Ukraine, and I don't know that we are not. According to jd Vance, we aren't. Maybe if Trump actually gets butt hurt personally offended, he might say, if you, dude, okay, three billion dollars worth of stuff to Ukraine by tomorrow, I hereby order, just because he's angry about it. You know, I don't know. It's a hell of a basis for foreign policy. But I see your point. All right, here's your exit question, Jack. Will Europe collectively find one or more of its testicles and play a serious role in how this plays out? Is Europe a single beast with the normal two testicle or is it like the entire twenty eight countries, which would give you what fifty six testicles? Well, for the purpose of the metaphor, and because there's no proof that quite a few of those countries have any testicles whatsoever, let's view it as a collective beast with the standard set of two. Will they find them and assert themselves in some way? They're getting closer than they've ever been, like in our lifetimes, I think to deciding we got to start taking care of our own backyard. So yes, Great Britain and Germany and France certainly believe that. I'm going to go with yes. I think Europe's gonna find its testies right down there where they exist, Like you know what kind of blow your pocket? Oh good lord, do he's an idiot? Michael? Can you believe that TwixT your life ways? The UK ought to be referred to as the formerly Great Britain? Wouldn't that be more accurate. It's a little bit of a hurtful name, but it would be more accurate. Yees, it's accurate. Any thoughts from you text line four KFTCY.
Speaker 7: A new podcast interview, vice President JD. Van said that the most surprising thing about being vice president is quote how much you are never alone?
Speaker 1: Hey? Man, don't you have three kids? What made you think you were suddenly going to be alone?
Speaker 7: I have three kids and I'm only alone in the bathroom and I still have to answer stupid.
Speaker 1: Questions through the door. Correct. Yeah, what's your expectation for being alone? Uh? I want to get this on just because we were just having this discussion. Are our friend Mike Lyons, our favorite military analyst. He's not available today, but he did tweet this out an hour ago. Not having great expectations for what's to come from the summit today, there's this is just what we were talking about. There's just not enough leverage on Russia to change their behavior. The meeting will be over quickly. So it's a kind of a weird deal where like I go in and say this is the price I'll give you for the boat, and they say I'm not taking that. Oh, well then I'm leaving, and they say, okay, fine, I didn't really need to sell the boat. I mean, that's kind of the situation we're in. Trump comes to says, I want to cease fire. No, well then I'm leaving. Okay, fine, I was gonna I want to fight the lot War anyway. So it's not gonna go that way. Russia is gonna pull some of the maneuvers I've been describing. But there's when it comes to the core topic of Ukraine, there's practically no overlap. I mean so little it's it might as well be zero. It gets back to that George Schultz quote that I've mentioned several times this week. These things only work if you've got up some force, a power to force something. And do we have it, like you were talking about Europe and the balls. Does the United States or Europe going to bring enough power to the Ukraine situation that the Putin has to move and right now it doesn't look like it. Yeah, there's got to be a serious stick involved in the negotiations. Yeah, anyway, much more to come on. Speaking of a Serian hostel, yes, oh oh lord, inappropriate. The Macrones cute little Manuel Macrone and his high school teacher former wife, Brigitte former high school teacher, current wife. They're still married, right, yes, yeah, anyway, she was his high school teacher when they first allegedly, you know, locked eyes and found love. Anyway, a little weird, but who am I to judge? They seem to be happy at weird, so they are in case you don't know this, suing US podcaster and influencer and half a nut Candace Owens for claiming repeatedly a series of quote outlandish, defamatory, and far fetched fictions about the couple, the central claim of which is that Brigitte Macrone was born male. Candis Owens has been claiming that Macrone's wife is a dude for quite some time and claims to have plenty of evidence yes transgender. Specifically, the investigation carried out, Oh I'm sorry, so they've hired private and guest investigators to listen see see if missus McCrone is a dude or not. No, they don't need an investigator. This is the Macrone side. Oh okay, the investigation dot d. Some details were shared with the Financial Times, as well as describing her links to the far right in France. Investigators outlined her connections to right wing populist figures in the US and UK and her online interactions with a Russian nationalist boy. That is some thin cruel. Mister McCrone, Does your wife have an Eiffel Tower? Yes?
Speaker 8: Or no?
Speaker 1: Wow? Or no wow wow wow we we we or no anyway? All right, So they're trying to portray her as some right wing nut job. I don't where are they suing her in France. You're not going to get anywhere in the US. Friends, I just I don't know how much they know about that. And my question with that this line of stuff is if she was a dude, what difference does that make to the world or foreign policy or anything. I mean, you know that is a reasonable question. Armstrong and Getty. The House will come to order. It is evident to the Chair that a quorum is not present.
Speaker 7: Now a ritual the special Legislative Session, and the Texas House is closed as soon as it's open. Speaking from Illinois, today, Texas Democrats issued demands for their return to the lone Star state, the first being that Governor Greg Abbott abandoned the special session, which includes a redistricting map that could award Republicans five more seats in the US Congress. Their second demand is that California redraw its districts to the advantage of Democrats. This, as Texas Democrats admitted today, they cannot maintain this standoff indefinitely.
Speaker 5: We know that there's a certain point where we passed the baton to another and say we have run our leg of this race.
Speaker 1: It is time for you to run your leg of the race. All right, play the jackass, Donald.
Speaker 5: Trump, you have poked the bear and we will punched back.
Speaker 1: We have got to meet fire with fire. I'm sorry, I said jackass. I meant bear the bear. They've poked the bear, not the jackass. That's Gavin Newsom from cal Unicornea counting on the fact that people don't get that California has already jerrymandered. So's Illinois. So are lots of blue states. There were lots of red states. It's common thing. It's part of our history. As was pointed out the other day by the great Kevin Williamson, the term jerry mander, which comes from a guy named Gary, but somehow over the years we turned it to jerrymander. But he was a signer to the Declaration of Independence. I mean this goes that far back, right, Yeah, and it's just and Democrats are better at it than Republicans historically speaking, as we've discussed that if we get into a war, there's much more upside for Republicans than Democrats. To Gary Manner even more severely. But Gaviy Newsom was in full I am the warrior for the woke resistance mode yesterday. It was quite amusing. What he's trying to do is overturn California's barely ten year old law that says redistricting districting will be done by a non partisan commission, which has been become heavily left anyway, but it's better than the legislature being involved because they're utterly corrupt. And so Gavy is going to put it to a vote of the people, try to overturn that and return the state to partisan Gary mandering, even though it enjoys enjoys just in overwhelming disapproval that idea. So I would love to see him just whacked in that offer effort, but he was rowling. Let's listen to him. Next clip, Michael eighty five, Wake.
Speaker 8: Up America, this is serious moment. Yeah, wake up to what's going on. Wake up to the fear, anxiety. Wake up to what's happening, not just here in Los Angeles where we saw our streets militarized.
Speaker 5: Of course, our due process rights throwing out the window.
Speaker 1: I think he might be two to four years late on this tactic. I think it would have worked. You remember there was a time where all this sort of stuff worked, that Trump is the Hitler. Where did I read? I read a piece yesterday on how uh like, for instance, you're not hearing much narrative really out of anyone about how Trump is a puppet of Putin. That was the only theme the entire first term of Trump's presidency. But that's pretty much gone because obviously he's not in a variety of ways. And I think this this whole angle would just I just I just don't think it's got the legs it had before. You know, let's go ahead with eighty seven. Michael I said in a moment to wake up America. Wake up.
Speaker 5: You will not have a country if he reaches this election. You will have a president will be running for a third term.
Speaker 1: Mark my word. I wasn't exaggerating when I said that.
Speaker 5: I received in the mail at Trump twenty twenty eight at from one of his biggest supporters. These guys are not screwing around. The rules do not apply to the most corrupt president in history. All right, he doesn't believe in free enterprise, crony capitalism.
Speaker 1: Wow, he is.
Speaker 5: Wrecking this country, wrecking the economy. To lawless president, Wake up, America, Wake up to what's going on.
Speaker 1: To Gavin who's some condemned corruption is just too much? Sorry, yeah, we so if you're listening in other parts of the country, we've had Gavin Newsom on our radar for many, many, many years, going back to when he was mayor of San Francisco, and we've done events with him and that sort of stuff. So maybe we're too close to it because I read a lot and listen to a lot of national pundits who think Gavin Newsom comes off really well, that he's very powerful, skilled politician. At this maybe I'm jaded by so many years of listening to his crap fools, But what was I gonna say? What is he just saying? It's the New York East Coast media elite. They pronounced to the rest of They explain America to the country and the country to America or whatever. Well, I'm trying to need you, but maybe they're taking it in like average voters who haven't been exposed to Gavin Newsom all these years when he's running for president. But I just think this is the end of our democracy. Thing is played on both sides. I think I think both sides played it so hard over the last like eight years. I just don't think it lands anymore. I hope I'm right. Actually, well, in a weird coincidence, wink, wink and clip, we'll hear about what was happening right outside Newsom's event in LA.
Speaker 2: That strinking scene outside of California event featuring the state's top democratic figures, including Governor Gavin Newsom. A group of heavily armed Border Patrol agents conducting an operation near the venue in Los Angeles's Little Tokyo, saying they apprehended at least one person Newsom's team, saying the action was meant as intimidation because inside the hall, the governor and state lawmakers were announcing a partisan redistricting plan to combat a similar Republican led effort in Texas.
Speaker 1: So ice was there outside the stadium made at least one immigration arrest, and their spokesperson made a clear that there's no such thing as a sanctuary state. We're here to enforce the law. We're going to enforce it. So who orchestrated that?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: Again, who's purely coincidental? Who figured out Gavin was having an event and thought and knew there were illegals around and put that together? I wonder how high up did that go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Let's see. Karen Bass, the useless communist mayor of La call it a provocative act. Yeah, this is just completely unacceptable. You know what's also provocative is saying criminals can go free because they're illegal. That's pretty provocative. Yeah, you literally have provoked us, Karen, So, yes, it is provocative. Yes, indeed, you know, if we had time, I would do a California's Crumbling update. Right now we don't really, so I'll just give you this, which we mentioned, I think late in the show yesterday. There is a California bill in America. You too can have this sort of governance in twenty twenty eight, if you play your cards right. There's a California bill that targets excuse me, targets consumers of the child second trafficking industry. Oh, there's a big bust in human trafficking in LA which we need to get to in a little bit. But anyway, there's a California bill that targets people who buy children for sex, which is a misdemeanor in cal Unicornia, and thinking sane people with souls are trying to make it a felony. But it's still making its way through the process, not without debate surrounding the cost of the proposal and how it could impact sixteen and seventeen year olds. That's a smoke screen written by a sloppy journalist. Well, it's accurate, but it's just putting the cart before the horse. The proposal is more than halfway through the legislative process. It would make it a felony to solicit or purchase a child for sex in an effort to crack down on the trafficking industry that's been growing across California in the whole country. Right now, it's currently a misdemeanor with a minimum with two days in jail. On Wednesday, lawmakers in the Assembly Appropriations Committee, dominated of course by the supermajority of Democrats, place the bill on what's known as the suspense File, a list of bills that are expected to cost the state a significant amount of money. The bills on that list are either past or killed without public discussions, which is in a special closed hearing which is scheduled for next week. So they're going to kill the bill quietly, So while we're building a bullet train in nowhere at billions of dollars, any sort of letters of billions of dollars. Yes, any legislation that would stop people from buying children for sex is too expensive for the state, right exactly, an official with the Department of Finance. So lawmakers it could cost the state a lot and hamper the state's progress on reducing prison populations. This is a quote from Millie Yon of Newsom's Unholy Democrat administration in California. California is successfully remained below the court ordered prison population cap and has even made strides toward closing prisons, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in annual savings. I cannot understand the mindset that looks at crime as how many prison cells do we have? We can only lock up as as opposed to build as many prison cells as you got for as many criminals as you have, right, which is obviously the way to handle it. Let me finish your sentence for you, miss Yon, Miss Millie Yan of the Department of Finance of the State of California, blah blah blah, millions of dollars in annual savings, and we don't want to give that up. It would be too expensive to jail people who buy sixteen year old girls to rape them because they can't consent, certainly not to being prostituted. So we will allow children to continue to be raped in California to sell to save money. Millie, did I get that right? Feel free to wag, feel free to get in contact if you don't find that accurate enough. That's horrifying. I don't want to get into the twenty twenty eight presidential elections way too early. Obviously, the current guy is what eight months into his first his term. But it'll be interesting to see if Gamma Newsom can run without being tarred with the reality of his state. He's certainly gonna try, and it'll be interesting to see if that works or not. It will absolutely, but it strikes me this is absolutely the perfect time to do this. We have to do this right now. Clip sixty Matt Finn special report, Fox News last night.
Speaker 9: Fox News exclusively on scene during a pre dawn takedown of the Hoover Street at that the federal government says runs a heinous sex trafficking operation, exploiting victims as young as fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: With the promise of a wealthy lifestyle. Has he been here? Is he in the residence?
Speaker 9: In a partnered operation named Broken Laid Homeland Security, the DOJ and LAPD targeted eleven suspects across Los Angeles. The US Attorney's Office tells Fox it's the first time it's pursued a racketeering case for human trafficking in LA.
Speaker 1: You see something, call it out. This is the FEDS and the locals in LA. Good job LA carrying out Operation Broken Blade. And one more clip. Just to tell you about these fourteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen year olds, often girls, sometimes boys, who are being sold to be raped with the approval of the Gavin administration.
Speaker 9: Federal investigators say a female, a Maya Armstead, who goes by the street name Lady Duck, is a prolific human trafficker who ruled with force her Moniker even tattooed on at least four victims' bodies. The criminal complaint alleges Armstead posted a video of herself beating a woman in a convenience store, holding her down by the hair and repeatedly kicking and seeing her. The woman shouts that she's pregnant, but defendant Armstead continues to beat her. In another instance, the complaint alleges an associate of Arms said asked if she wanted to purchase his sex worker for one thousand dollars, noting that if she did not, he would sell her organs across the border.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. On the other hand, according to Millie Yan of the Govenet Administration, California, successfully blah blah blah made strides toward closing prisons, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in annual savings. Woo, that's rough. That pregnant young girl getting the hell beat out of her on the floor of a convenience store. That's who we're talking about. Hey, liberals, don't you worry about that sort of thing? Seconding, so what do you if you do? What do you do if you got a neighbor who for some reason blows a train horn over and over in his house next to you, like a real one, real train horn. There's lots of different kinds of crazy. We got that and other stuff all the way. Stay here, he Yet he does this periodically several times during the day. It only shuts off when the air runs out because it's blasted by air. Then he turns it back on. It has a range of three and a half miles. It is an actual train horn. I want justice to be served. I do sincerely apologize to my neighbors.
Speaker 5: I honestly to God, I'm so sorry to discomfort you guys in your own homes.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else to do. I mean, I hear what he's saying. He needs help, but what kind of help does he need?
Speaker 6: The three cop cars showed up there or here for about a half hour, and they all turn around and hopped in their cars and drove away.
Speaker 1: So the guy bought was that the guy that blows the train horn saying I'm sorry? Yes, what what do you do? Sincerely apologize to my neighbors, said Bob. What's his first name? Well was last Gary Boyadzian. But he has no plans to stop I do sincerely apologize to my neighbors. I honest to gods, I'm so sorry to discomfort you guys in your own homes. But I don't know what else to do. Hey, Gary, Gary, I get an idea. It's kind of more what you gotta not do. Here's what you should do. Just spinball in her stop blowing your freaking train horn. So he wouldn't explain the nature of what his personal grievance was, only that he needed help and that he wanted quote justice to be served. Set a neighbor and frustration. I mean, I hear what he's saying. He needs help, but what kind of help does he need? He's fifty years old. The cops found ten horns when they finally kicked in his door yesterday. Ten He had ten train horns in his house or even buy a train horn. Listen, what does that have to do with justice being served? He needs justice. Therefore, he blows his train horn several times a day. Those things can be Those things can be heard from for miles. He started blaring the horns each afternoon. Wow, there are so many different kinds of nuts out there. Then, yeah, the horn has an effective range of three point five miles. Can you imagine being next door? Yeah, they seriously do invent a new kind of crazy every day. And when the police were coming, he would turn them off and then what are you talking about? And then I guess the cops would think, well, what are we gonna do? Hang around and hope he blows the horn again because we didn't hear it. We know he doesn't know what else to do. Jack, that's the funny. He needs justice to be served, he told ABC seven. They arrested me just for blowing a horn. Wow, did you see how many of them showed up at my house yesterday? Like I'm an effing criminal? Well you are? You literally are? I mean you're not a murder or anything, but yeah, you're breaking the law. Repeatedly, he said that the horns were a cry for help, claiming the LAPD is helping a mobster trying to kill him. Okay, okay, all right, yeah psycho, Yeah too bad. Wow, that is rough. He'd lived in that neighborhood for twenty years without issue neighbors around him twenty years, and all of a sudden, every afternoon he starts setting off a train horn. I don't know why, go over and knock on the door. Maybe the first day, probably, but certainly the second day. I go over and say, what was that my train horn? I'm a trying to alert people to the fact that the LAPD won't protect me from this hitman who's trying to kill me. What else to do? I need justice. I wonder if he's got like the crossing gates of his big front door. I wonder if he makes school buses stop and open their doors and look both ways before they drive by his house. Wow. Wow, If I could stand it, I'd probably lay back just to observe how this is going to play out. If I could stand the train horn every afternoon, Yeah, because it's pretty interesting. We got a good guest to talk about the Putin Trump summit, and there's new information coming out all the time. An hour three, I hope you can grab it. Armstrong and Getty