Speaker 1: Hello gorgeous, it's Lala Kent. Welcome to Untraditionally Lala. Hello gorgeous, welcome back to Untraditionally Lala. We have officially entered Virgo season!
Speaker 2: Ah!
Speaker 1: Home of the greats. Kobe Bryant, Mother Teresa, Beyonce, Zendaya. Shall I go on?
Speaker 3: You could have just stopped at Kobe Bryant. You kind of ruined it with everybody.
Speaker 1: Else after that. I should have ended with him.
Speaker 3: No, you should have just left it with that because everybody else after that kind of went downhill.
Speaker 1: Beyonce? Zendaya? Mother Teresa?
Speaker 2: Zendaya's up there, Beyonce.
Speaker 1: She's... You bite your motherfucking tongue.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've just been seeing too many things.
Speaker 1: Get off of conspiracy TikTok threads.
Speaker 2: I'm begging you. No, I can't.
Speaker 1: That thing on TikTok that you showed me though, I posted it on Graham, that girl or that little boy. And he's like, if mom leaves, who's going to play with me or who's going to play with you? And the dad's like, what do you mean? You're going to play with me. We always play. He goes, no, in the nighttime. He goes, why do you, what do you mean? Why would we need to play in the nighttime at night? I see mommy writing me like this.
Speaker 3: It is so great. No, my TikTok feed is great. Some conspiracy theories, some kids, some dogs.
Speaker 2: Some cars.
Speaker 1: Ocean, I told you guys, has a loose tooth. So this was a few nights ago. And she's like, Mom, how big is the tooth fairy? I'm worried that I'm going to feel her when she comes in to move my pillow to get my tooth out of the little heart thing that we gave her. I was like, babe, she is so tiny. You're not even going to know she's in here.
Speaker 2: How tiny? It's like Shrek. It's Fiona.
Speaker 3: Fiona comes in with little wings. I'm not telling her that. She'll lose her mind.
Speaker 1: I was like, she's like this big, Ocean. She's tiny. She goes, how does she carry the teeth? Or no, I told her. I was like, she wouldn't need to be very big. She's carrying baby teeth.
Speaker 2: And she was like, oh, yeah. But how many teeth does the poor fairy have to pick up a night?
Speaker 1: They disappear. She grabs, pays, disappears. So she asks me what the Tooth Fairy looks like. So I try to Google a photo. And Ocean goes, those are just drawings. I want to see a real photo of the Tooth Fairy. I was like, Ocean, there are no photos because no one's ever seen her before. She goes, well, if no one's seen her before, then she don't exist. I was like, oh, she exists. Trust me, I will find a photo. So I get like the cutest little photo that's a drawing and I put it into chat. And I was like, my five-year-old doesn't believe So I need you to make me a real picture.
Speaker 2: Did it do it?
Speaker 1: It did. And this is what she looks like. She is so fucking cute. I made the tooth fairy so stinging cute.
Speaker 2: How old is the tooth fairy?
Speaker 1: She's a baby. She's like five.
Speaker 2: So she's stealing the teeth for herself to put back in her own mouth.
Speaker 1: So then Ocean, this is what she says to me. She's looking at the photo and she goes, does the tooth fairy not have teeth? And I said, of course the tooth fairy has teeth. And she goes, Then why is she collecting all these teeth?
Speaker 2: To put in her own head. No, me and her are on the same thing. She's asking the right questions.
Speaker 1: She, you guys, the shit that comes out of her mouth, I'm not prepared for.
Speaker 3: To let everybody know, I just walked in the room. She came with Lauren. She came with Lala. And I walk in there. She's just sitting in a room on her little iPad drawing away. And I go, are you glad she came? Are you glad you came? She looks up at me in disgust.
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: Yeah. She goes, I wish I stayed home.
Speaker 1: I told her. I told her.
Speaker 2: And now she'll learn. I told her 14 times.
Speaker 1: You're going to be so bored. It's going to take so long to get to the podcast studio. You don't want to come. And can I tell you how far I got?
Speaker 2: Just kidding, guys. Just kidding.
Speaker 1: I got to the light on Ventura and Sepulveda.
Speaker 2: You've made it far enough.
Speaker 1: How long is it going to take to get there, Mom? I really want to turn around to look at my missing tooth in the mirror at home. I handed her my compact.
Speaker 3: Just to let everybody know, from where she just said to where we leave home, that's all of maybe four minutes.
Speaker 2: And she's already asking, are we there yet?
Speaker 1: And it was a 45-minute drive. Beautiful. It was a long time to get here today. But she's fine now. She's got a phone. She's playing a game. She's not listening to us. But on the way here, as I just said, she lost the tooth. And that thing you guys was hanging on by a thread. It actually made me sick to my fucking stomach.
Speaker 2: No, she would like go. And it would blow. And it would go like this. And just flap.
Speaker 1: I was like, you have to pull it out, Ocean. She was like, no, I'm just going to have it fall out on its own. So I don't know when it fell out. But she's very concerned because if there's no tooth to give the tooth fairy, is she going to get money? She wants to know. By the way, mom said in the pool yesterday, she was, I bet the tooth fairy is going to bring you a hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I think mom needs to close her mouth. And a lot of times I looked.
Speaker 1: At my mom and I was like, $ 100. Do you want to know what's crazy, though? I know she goes, shit, the tooth fairy's going to bring me $ 100, so now I have to pay her $ 100.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure. I don't know if it's a written law, but I think the first tooth is paid.
Speaker 2: By the grandmother. I'm pretty sure. 100%.
Speaker 3: What does she spend money on?
Speaker 2: Teeth.
Speaker 1: Ew.
Speaker 2: Pretty soon her own, but right now? Her grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Her grandchildren. She should pay. So I tell Ocean, I'm going to make sure that the bed's not made when we get home so that I can look for the tooth. But guess where the tooth is?
Speaker 2: In the car?
Speaker 1: If it's not in the bed. And she goes, where? And I said, you swallowed it and it's going to come out in your poop. And her face, I look in the rear view and she's like this. She goes, okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, is she going to dig through her own feces?
Speaker 1: Just wait. Oh, no. She's there for a minute. Mom, do you think that you could put a glove on and dig through it?
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 1: If it's in my poop, I was like, I wanted to whip around and be like, you've.
Speaker 2: Got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy? I said, I love you. I'm not digging through your poop.
Speaker 2: No, there's going to, I'm not. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Watch. I am going to walk outside of my home to two dogs and ocean taking a shit on the grass.
Speaker 2: She's going to be like, I'm trying to find my tooth. I'm going to be like, oh, God.
Speaker 1: Oh, God.
Speaker 2: Can you just picture it now? I really haven't.
Speaker 3: Like, if I were to see that, I wouldn't even be surprised. I'd be like, I knew this was coming. I knew this day was coming.
Speaker 1: She cannot go in the bathroom and close the door, Easton. It's imperative. The whole house knows that. If Ocean enters the bathroom, she cannot close the door.
Speaker 3: We will find a fake tooth. To say that this is your tooth. Because I cannot have feces under fingernails. That cannot happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm getting anxiety.
Speaker 1: You're so funny to me. You're so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, God.
Speaker 1: Speaking of asses.
Speaker 2: Hand, foot, and mouth.
Speaker 1: No. I took, you know how I was watching the game with the Ravens? Thing on and a friend, we had Easton Sobriety birthday the other day. I was watching. I don't know why I felt like I just wanted to like try out my Ravens helmet. They're in preseason, but I'm in preseason of helmet wearing.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: They're playing in preseason and I'm in preseason of helmet wearing.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: So I just had to test it out. I think I'm going to need to wear like a beanie underneath because it kind of kept falling forward.
Speaker 3: Guys, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I just walk in there. I'll see the helmet and I'll just put it on for no reason. And I'm like, yeah, this feels right.
Speaker 1: It's so sick.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with it. Same. I'll wear it around for like five minutes and I'm like, I got to take this off. Something's wrong with me.
Speaker 1: I want to wear it every game.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like, let's go in the car with this thing.
Speaker 1: And we're flying to Baltimore to go to a Ravens game.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm wearing the helmet.
Speaker 1: And if you think, how can you wear it if I'm wearing it?
Speaker 2: We're going to have to call the Ravens. We're going to need another one.
Speaker 1: We need one more helmet.
Speaker 2: We need one more different design.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even need a hat.
Speaker 1: It'll be freezing in Baltimore because when they say it's so balmy right now.
Speaker 2: A balmy 20, like, it's a balmy 31.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Do you know balmy to me? Because balmy is about 53.
Speaker 1: Yeah, balmy is in the 60s, all right?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Y'all are tripping. I've been in Southern California a little too long.
Speaker 2: No, 53 is really good because, like, wow, maybe we are. I'm, like, just... Just a nice parka. It's like, Jesus Christ. Big sweats. Three layers.
Speaker 1: So our friend was snapping photos of me looking like a buffoon. But then I looked at them and I was like, damn. I look pretty fucking fine in these. So, of course, what do you do? You thirst trap, right? You put that shit on Instagram. The amount of people asking if I got my ass injected. It was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: And although I loved that they were asking that.
Speaker 3: You don't love the freshman 15 you've put on.
Speaker 1: You're such an asshole. You're such a dick.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. All right.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: So rude.
Speaker 1: And I have been talking about that. I'm like, I feel like I'm going to be rolling into.
Speaker 3: That's what brothers I think do though. Like when they hear their sister talking about like.
Speaker 1: Badass.
Speaker 2: Well, no, just like their weaknesses. It's like, all right, I got her.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what you choose. Wow.
Speaker 2: I got her. That's all brothers. Do you not think? Another TikTok feed.
Speaker 1: You can say this to me, but if you ever said this to someone you were dating, I'd punch you in the throat.
Speaker 2: I would never.
Speaker 3: But there's girls doing their makeup for TikTok, and their brother comes in and just is punching the air right in front of their face.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm not bad enough. I need to get worse. How old are those.
Speaker 1: People, Easton? I highly doubt their 33-year-old brother is coming into the room.
Speaker 2: But I'm like 21 at heart.
Speaker 1: Mostly I think it's not happening because their 33-year-old brothers don't live with them and their mom anymore.
Speaker 2: No, they're probably successful and doing things.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you're not successful. You can go out and live on your own tomorrow. We're all dependent.
Speaker 2: I know. Somebody asked me if I wanted to move in with them.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I got anxiety. I had to put my phone down. No, it's a hard no.
Speaker 1: It's a hard no. Are you joking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it really is. It's a hard fucking no. They're like, we could like do this. I'm like, what area? They're like, whatever area you want. I'm like, the area where you're not in. That's the area I'll live.
Speaker 1: How about my sister's back house? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that area. That location is perfect. With you not in it, I don't want to live with anyone. I love me so much.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Family guy.
Speaker 1: Family guy.
Speaker 2: No, I walk in the house and I'm like, God, I love just living alone.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's so fun, the dynamic of our household.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then mom will walk over. I was bored. Well, all right. Hello.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: It feels like..
Speaker 1: If I could just get... A little bit larger house and a little bit larger ADU and a little bit larger backyard.
Speaker 2: It's all coming. We've got things in the mix, bitch. Bitch, we do.
Speaker 1: By the way, back to the photo, my ass would be its own separate planet if I got it injected, all right? You would know. This wouldn't even be a question.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Of like, did you get your ass injected? It would be, oh, Lala decided to get her ass injected because it would be huge and I would look like Cardi B.
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have told people, anyone who will listen really, how much I love the feeling. Most girls will be like, oh my God, I've been eating too much. My genes don't fit. Like I've got to do this. I've got to do that. Like the GLP ones. I got it. I love it. Do you boo. However you feel most comfortable and confident, that's what you should be doing in a healthy and safe way for me. For me, I love when I have to jump up and down to get my jeans on. So right now, I am consuming a lot of calories. And I have noticed because the jawline that I don't have is becoming more of a not-have.
Speaker 2: All good.
Speaker 1: We'll inject it later.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: We'll hold out your diamond for the minimally invasive facelift later.
Speaker 2: I need to go to Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. For the peps and the jawline.
Speaker 1: I'm on a glow peptide right now.
Speaker 2: She did me really, really well. With Lee.
Speaker 1: You know we had Lee on the podcast at Skintight Aspects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Well, I was supposed to go and then I didn't feel that great. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm on the glow right now, which you have to.
Speaker 2: Give me today. Are you glowing?
Speaker 1: I feel great.
Speaker 2: That is so bitching, dude. I love it. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: I'm so into it, but I am in the bulking phase and I'm hoping that it goes straight to my ass. Of course, it's going to go to the belly, a little bit of the back, the thighs. I'm okay with it. I am a woman. Hear me roar. I love it when I feel like I have some meat on my bones. I am naturally a petite person. That's just how I was made. But if I have anything to do with this, mark my words, I will have a fat ass by next year. I have to keep up on my calories and I have to keep up on working out with Jenna. So I think that's the other reason why my butt looked like it did because I did literally every single day working out. I didn't take one break and I focused on ass every single day. I know Easton's enjoying this conversation.
Speaker 3: I tuned out like 15, 30 seconds ago.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Just pretend like you're listening.
Speaker 2: I'm not even going to do that.
Speaker 1: And I feel really great about it. So thank you guys for the compliments on asking me if I got my butt injected.
Speaker 3: I will say to everybody who has been saying it, it has been.
Speaker 2: Riding high for her in the household. It's fucking all she says.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's no shame up in my game.
Speaker 2: I'm all about it. I'm like, Mom, did you.
Speaker 1: Hear people say my ass is fake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she walks into the kitchen beaming. beaming this bitches guys they think i have a fake ass oh good for you.
Speaker 1: Compliment also you guys would be the first to know if i get it injected like i don't do any procedure without talking about it because i think it's important that we talk about the procedures we get done and eason brought to my attention that a lot of people think i got my nose done and i did look at before and afters and i don't know what happened but my nose did get.
Speaker 3: Smaller guys I know, and what's crazy is your nose and ears never stop growing.
Speaker 1: Maybe I learned how to contour it. Maybe some I was smiling so it flared more.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little Benjamin Button action going on with you. Reverse.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that. Tell me more. The wrinkles under my eyes would disagree, but who cares? Because Instagram, Hollywood 2, the Face app.
Speaker 2: I know, I've been trying to. Guess what I did see today?
Speaker 1: Yeah. My nose looks so different.
Speaker 2: There were times where I was like, it did look like you got a nose job.
Speaker 1: It does. Yeah. I would tell you guys.
Speaker 2: I can say you didn't. But can I also say this? I was listening to Today Show. I was listening to the Today Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Men have spent, last year they spent over a billion dollars. In self-care cosmetics. No, just like eye creams. We're like women now.
Speaker 1: And, you know, usually I would say lucky for you, yours wasn't documented, but lucky for me that mine was. I'm on fucking TV.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Your comment crushed it. Which one?
Speaker 3: When the girl was like, stop putting yourself in other people's business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you go, sounds like riveting television. People were like... Honestly, it's almost like you clocked them. They were like, oh my God, she's right. It's like, what do you think you're watching?
Speaker 3: If all of us were just hanging out and having a girl's dinner, we'd all go, this is fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: Cancel this show. Get in some business. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. What people want is they're like fan favorites. The bottom line is without people making a storyline, get pushed forward. You wouldn't watch that show. If the show that people are asking for would be a success, it would be on TV.
Speaker 3: My loves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Trust me. You don't have, you don't have some million dollar idea. I have seen so many, even housewives, but this person, this person, this person, and this person on a show, it's like, Wow.
Speaker 2: Can I make a huge point? Can I make the biggest point that I don't think people..
Speaker 1: Always make a big point.
Speaker 3: The Kardashians is the biggest fucking, in my opinion, like reality show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's because they're a family in each other's business. Oh my God. Guess what? When you watch.
Speaker 1: The news to become informed, it's a bunch of anchors getting in other people's business. We're all in people's business. It's called spreading of the news.
Speaker 2: You're just a newscast.
Speaker 1: I'm just sharing news, you guys. And, and, here's the other thing. There will be a day where people are going to get in my business. But for the first time, and I talked about this, I got interviewed by like Bravo TV or something like that where, you know, they asked me certain questions and I went through the laundry list of things that I had been through from season to season from the time I entered until the time was up on Vanderpump Rules, okay? I deserved a season of just complete..
Speaker 2: Peace. Okay?
Speaker 1: Season four.
Speaker 2: We don't want peace.
Speaker 1: First season that I ever entered, I was being called a bunch of names.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Season five. Homewrecking whore. Season six. I finally got to talk.
Speaker 2: You're a whore from the north. There we go.
Speaker 1: Eason's first time watching Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: We're here. Season two, everybody. Season two. Don't ruin it.
Speaker 1: Four, five, six. I finally got to talk about the person that I was with.
Speaker 2: Six seasons in Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Season seven. My dad died. Season eight, I got sober. Season nine, had a baby. Wasn't a great season. We were finding our footing again. What season was that? Nine. Oh, my breakup. My breakup. That's the end of it. That's what happened. It was fucking awful. Season 10 was the aftermath of me finding my footing. Season 11, fucking brutal. I can't even talk about it.
Speaker 3: Also, for everybody, if you are watching and you know how to post a GIF into the comments..
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: Well, because she replied to me, and I was over it by then, but she said I was cruel, and I wanted to post a Nene's GIF where she goes, so nasty and so rude. So nasty and so rude.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Other people are doing it, though, somehow.
Speaker 1: I'm just an idiot. You have officially reached one year of sobriety. You made it. We had a party. You did it. I did it.
Speaker 2: It feels great. too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a weird day, though, for you at first.
Speaker 3: So my sponsor came over. And I felt very weird and I didn't know why I couldn't pinpoint it. And he came over and I was like, yeah, one year. And my sponsor looks at me and he goes better than you were a year ago. Right. And right when I heard that, I was like, that's what it was because I was thinking a year ago, like just drunk, doing all these things, relapsing.
Speaker 2: And then once I.
Speaker 3: Like understood it and was like, wow, I have really come a long way and that's not who I am.
Speaker 2: It's always the, I have to realize that that's not who I am.
Speaker 3: You know, like even when I call and I'm like, Hey, I feel this, this and this. And I, you know, the person I, and he goes, well, are you that today?
Speaker 2: No, then you don't have to worry.
Speaker 3: So once he like kind of talked and we chatted for a minute, I was like, wow, I feel like I can honestly celebrate myself now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Because it is a huge accomplishment. Yeah. The first year is the most brutal. And if you are you OK with us talking about last year when you relapse, like how it happened? Would you prefer to stay out?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I don't mind talking about my relapses because I feel like there's somebody who's in my mental boat who may relapse, who maybe I can help.
Speaker 1: But are you OK with me touching on what happened one year ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you walked into my room. Yeah, go on.
Speaker 1: Is that fine? I don't want to talk about anything you don't want to.
Speaker 2: No, I was, here's the thing. I like it. I'm a human being. We all make mistakes. I'm glad that everything happened the way it did.
Speaker 3: And I'm very happy that I had you and mom and the people around me that caught me, but also like put me ahead. Yes, no, that was the, just to let you know, that was, and I know it sounds weird, but that was the best day of my life.
Speaker 2: So yeah, talk about it.
Speaker 1: Easton is what they would call a chronic relapser. So he had relapsed a few different times before and I lost my mind a few different times. And last year, there's something that happens with Easton when I know he's been drinking and he gets very combative. And my brother, as we all know, those of you who, you know, we all have the luxury of being around you, listening to you on this podcast. And I said this in the post, you just have something that is God given. You just have this thing about you. And I know when he's been drinking because he's not that same person. So we all get into it. Easton's very combative and he's not listening and it's getting escalated when it shouldn't have been escalating at all. There was no reason for it. And I just felt the need to go through his room and I go through every fucking drawer and I finally hit the jackpot in the worst way possible of a lot of mini bottles in his top drawer, a lot of mini bottles in his backpack. And I just lined them up on the table. And as you guys, it wasn't a motherly thing. I know that a lot of people would probably look at our dynamics as a household and be like, wow, this is a fucking weird family. This is just how we roll. We're extremely codependent. And this is how we rock.
Speaker 3: And also you're in the program. So who better that gets it than you?
Speaker 1: Well, I had tried every other way. You guys, I had any other relapse. I had lost my fucking mind on him. And I, said probably some not great things, but I was frustrated as fuck. Um, so this time I just lined them up and he came in the door and he was white as a ghost.
Speaker 2: How could you not be? I was caught.
Speaker 1: And I told him I was going to breathalyze him and we breathalyze him. And it comes back that he had been drinking and he tried really hard to say that it wasn't right. And I said, he said, I just need you to be honest right now. Like what is going on? And he, messed up. And I said, you and I will be going to a meeting tonight. You will get a sponsor and you will be working this program. And if you choose not, I have no choice, but to tell you goodbye. And it was one of the hardest.
Speaker 2: Well, we did a year. I know.
Speaker 1: And I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 2: Day by day though. Day by day. We're going to drink.
Speaker 1: It was an awful conversation.
Speaker 3: It My sponsor really helped me because I was relapsing and like my mindset was terrible.
Speaker 2: And this is where even on.
Speaker 3: The creative recovery podcast that I did, if you guys wanted to go and tune into that one, we talk, I talk about it and I wasn't doing it for me.
Speaker 1: Sobriety.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was doing it for everyone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then once I.
Speaker 3: Talked to my sponsor and he was like, no, even if it is for everyone else, do you not understand that you get a lot out of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I had to change my mindset. And that was the real reason why I felt like I was relapsing because I was doing it for you. I was doing it for mom. I was doing it for your kids. I was doing it for the people around me that I mistreated who I have to go through and make amends and things like that.
Speaker 2: So I was doing it for all of those reasons.
Speaker 3: And after, you know, sitting down and even going through that, like I was like, I'll never stop drinking unless I really dive into me. And that's what I really had to do was what problems do I have? And it was, okay, I am an alcoholic. I'm not just doing this for everyone around me. I have to do it for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And every day that's what I'd have to tell myself.
Speaker 2: And still to this day, you know, this is for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No one else.
Speaker 1: You're just like a different human. And, you know, I don't want to take away from the fact that like Easton and my dad were extremely close. Like they had a very sweet relationship. I think my dad knows where all the bodies are buried when it comes to Easton. And I think he held Easton's secrets close to his chest because my dad... Now that he's gone, but just stories. I'm like, my dad was a fucking gangster.
Speaker 2: And he kept me out of some trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did. And you've told me some stories and I'm like, that's what was happening at 36, 48. Holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He said, yeah, dad was a stand up man. And you went upstairs and.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't text you back when you asked if he wanted something from McDonald's or something.
Speaker 3: I just texted him. And yeah, I was just like laying in my bed, texting him. Do you want McDonald's? 30 minutes went by. And then here's the crazy thing. I knew because the dogs.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So three stories.
Speaker 3: I'm in the basement. He's on the second level. So my dogs aren't in my room. And usually they always are.
Speaker 2: And I walked upstairs.
Speaker 1: He's on the third level.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah. Well, main level. Basement, main. Second level, basement.
Speaker 1: And then his bedroom upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm in basement. So I walk up to the main level. Okay. And all the dogs are just on their bed. All of them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Just in front of the fireplace. Pablo, Bernice, Bella, Dior.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Dior's usually always with dad. So like right when I saw that, I was like, something's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I walked up and found him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think that was a lot of drinking as well. Well, how could it not be? Trying to... Yeah. Cause yeah, like that's the other thing. And I'm good.
Speaker 3: I won't cry because I have too much, but like the last images of my father are not like great.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: No, you had to take on, I had a fountain in his bed, which was great. But then at the very.
Speaker 1: End, what do you mean by it was great?
Speaker 3: I mean, to compare to what I had to see at the very end, like, you know, cause we cremated and because I was the one who found him, um, It's another core memory, and we're sitting in the funeral home. And we're just sitting at the table, and it's like a conference room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you meet Brandon and mom.
Speaker 3: So before we go through, we need one person to identify the body.
Speaker 2: And all eyes went to me.
Speaker 1: Brandon didn't go into you?
Speaker 2: No, it was just me.
Speaker 3: Brandon, you, and mom just looked at me, and I was like, all right. So I had to go and just see him on a fucking... metal fucking board, you know, with a sheet.
Speaker 2: But yeah. Wow.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I found it though. That right there is like reasons why I think I was drinking. But yeah, I had to switch the mindset, but like there were so many times where I was like trying to think of him so many different ways. And it was just that sheet and a fucking table. But yeah, we worked through it.
Speaker 1: I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm very proud of myself, which I don't say a lot, but yeah.
Speaker 1: You should remind yourself a lot that you should be very proud. And I think it goes back to the podcast we did about retraining ourselves to think differently and you trying to reinvent what success means to you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that was the other thing. Like, obviously, we all want money. That's great. But that to me is that's the cherry on top of success.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, that's great. But there's so many ways.
Speaker 3: And I think I'm very successful right now in the way that I'm working my mental.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen you have more drive than I've ever seen you have. The way my kids look at you is just, I mean, they see TT and they just die for him. You know, mom and I look... to you as you know you're like the heartbeat of the family you really stepped up and and i can sit here all day long and wear shirts that say i am the husband but like But you are.
Speaker 2: In a sense. I really will say. You handle your own.
Speaker 1: But I'm able to because I have you. I have mom. I have such a ginormous support system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that would be me. Even if I was the husband.
Speaker 3: If I were a great husband, just to let you know, I'm not a great human just because it's me.
Speaker 2: I'm a great human because of the people I have around me.
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are who you circle yourself with. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's just me, you, and mom. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I think we're pretty fucking great. And I think we're fucking fabulous. I do, too.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's why I also, like, I don't think anybody will ever understand this family dynamic because of, I don't, I pray that no one goes through what we've gone through as a family.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a friend who just lost her dad, and she texted me, and she was like, wow, I have never understood the way your family operates more than I do right now. Mm-hmm. And I've said this before, after my dad passed away, keep in mind, we were all like living a very normal life. I lived in LA, you know, family lived at home. Easton was doing his own thing. Once we lost my dad, it became like- I had my own business.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it was what normal people do.
Speaker 2: Like you get older, you move out and.
Speaker 1: You like do your thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once dad passed away, it was like we all got super codependent.
Speaker 2: I went fetal position again. Like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: We all turned into like babies.
Speaker 3: It's like my dad passed and I was now an infant. Because who do I ask for things?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got no one now. So really, I am just an infant in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's wild. It's just wild.
Speaker 1: And we didn't want to spend like any time apart from each other because you realize... I'm like, wow, all this time I was away from my dad living in L.A. trying to do what? I don't know. And I missed all this time with him. Like, I don't want that to be the case with my mom. I don't want that to be the case with my brother. I just want us to all be together all the time. Some people can say we're fucking weird, but you know what? It works for us and we're happy about it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I agree. On that note.
Speaker 2: Thank you for my one year. It's been great.
Speaker 1: One year.
Speaker 2: Day by day. Day by day. One day at a time.
Speaker 1: You've got this. On a lighter note, I don't understand this, but you wrote in the notes, Tom, Tom Holland.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about the Tom Holland workout?
Speaker 1: Please. I would love to know what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: The Tom Holland workout is five pull-ups, 10 pushups, 15 air squats with no breaks. And you go for 20 minutes straight. His record is 27. So he did a cycle 27 times. So that's like you do pull-ups, 15 of them. You go straight into 10 push-ups and then you go straight into 15 air squats and then you go straight into pull-ups again and you keep doing it until the 20 minutes is up.
Speaker 2: You don't stop.
Speaker 1: I would die. Now that you put it that way, I thought that it was just.
Speaker 2: Like in total.
Speaker 3: So it went viral, the workout, because he did it for Spider-Man and then everybody was like Tom Holland training and people would get like 12 minutes in and they were like, how the fuck did you do this?
Speaker 1: I can't even get my, I can't lift my upper body strength. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And then the people who can do the 20 minutes, the thing that's crazy is his record is 27 all the way. People are only getting 18 to 20.
Speaker 2: He did seven more than everybody. He's an animal.
Speaker 1: He's got a good body.
Speaker 2: What peptides is he on? He must be on peptides and a lot.
Speaker 1: He's got the pep. But can he tide?
Speaker 2: What is it called when you pre-workout? He's probably pre-workout out.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. I think he probably works out every single day. And then he was like, I don't have enough time to do an hour workout. Like I got to knock this shit out in under 30 minutes. And he figured out a way to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Valley is officially over, you guys. It is Wednesday, and there is no episode tonight.
Speaker 2: Can we talk?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Would you guys like me and my mother to draw blood?
Speaker 3: They did not like us much.
Speaker 1: No. How many episodes did you guys get?
Speaker 2: I think two.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if you kept going with the season held? I saw this thing on threads. Again, my threads is filled with just Virgo shit, and it says... Virgos have a hard time because they're so blunt, and in the end, they're left with one friend and one cousin. I'm like, it's so true.
Speaker 2: We don't even have cousins.
Speaker 1: By the way, though, I feel like I did great. I've been through some reunions, and let me tell you something. That reunion, I feel like I crushed. There's not one thing that I go, oh, the unhinged moment. Oh, didn't love that. It was like, I feel like I stayed composed. And as someone who can get very unhinged very quickly, although I do not relate to some of the people on my cast.
Speaker 2: But you're not supposed to. That's why you have a mixed cast.
Speaker 1: I will say it's nice for people watching to have someone to relate to.
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many cast members to relate to.
Speaker 1: There are.
Speaker 2: I know. I relate to Danny the most, I think.
Speaker 1: You're such a damn lie. You better. You don't relate to him at all.
Speaker 2: No, I'm more of a Schwartz kind of guy.
Speaker 1: I love Schwartz. The whole time he's just looking into the abyss.
Speaker 2: Like, where am I?
Speaker 1: But I had to make merch, obviously. Where it's like, where's your husband? You're looking at her, bitch. You're looking at her. And what I love about this merch is you don't have to be in my situation to wear it. You would be an epic husband and wear this shirt. You can get your I am the husband for yourself, your friend, your husband, your actual husband.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: At shoplalakent.com. Tracy Tudor is joining Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Eason has no idea what I'm effing talking about.
Speaker 2: Tracy Tudor?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Does she own Tudor watches? That might be Tudor. Gone.
Speaker 1: No, but I think she comes from a pretty prominent family, but she crushes in real estate. She was on a million dollar listing. She's super good friends with Josh Flagg. And the fact that they're bringing her on to BH.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Game changer.
Speaker 2: Is BH still with the... Family Guy voice actress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's on it.
Speaker 2: She's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Tilly's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she..
Speaker 1: I adore her.
Speaker 2: Is top tier.
Speaker 1: She's top tier housewife.
Speaker 2: No, I think that..
Speaker 3: I look at her almost the way you look at... This is going to be crazy, but..
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Larry David.
Speaker 2: Larry David.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, I see her and I'm like, oh my God, you're on Family Guy.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, you're on Family Guy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: I did see Meg Griffin in real life the other day at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Jessica Alba gets matching tattoo with daughter before she leaves for college. Would I get a tattoo with my kids? I will say this. It's hard for me to say yes or no right now because I have a five-and-a-half-year-old and a two-year-old, and the thought of them getting a tattoo just sends me into a spiral. I mean, I was sobbing on the way here today because school starts on Wednesday, and then her tooth is gone. And I usually play a song, and I sing it to her while we're driving, and I hold her hand, probably a little unsafe.
Speaker 2: I think you can scoot her off.
Speaker 1: And I'm like— Like, I just want to remember the feeling of her hand in my hand.
Speaker 2: Now you know why dad would just stick us in the front row.
Speaker 1: Front row of what?
Speaker 2: The Tacoma.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not really that safe.
Speaker 2: It was less than a mile away. And in Utah. We'd maybe see eight cars on the way to work.
Speaker 1: On the way to school. School. Work.
Speaker 2: It fucking was work.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget as well, getting out and going, this fucking day sucks. And my dad would go, enjoy it. It gets worse. And boy, did he fucking hit that on the head. Yeah, because like you get.
Speaker 2: Out of school at like three and you're like, what a day. He's like, I got nine hours of work left.
Speaker 1: I had this conversation with Ocean. Cause she was, she's talking about wanting to get older. And I was like, let me tell you something, Ocean. Cause then you have to get a job. I told her, I'm like, I have to pay for this house. She goes, you have to pay for this house with money? I was like, yeah, a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I have to work so hard.
Speaker 1: I was like, and that house in Palm Springs, that wasn't just given to me. She goes, you had to buy that? I'm like, yes. When you get older, you have to go out and work to make money to buy things, right? You know, when I take you to Disneyland, that costs money. It was mind blowing for her. I was like, so I know you want to be older, but like you will be, and you'll be older, longer than you are a kid. Just enjoy the fact that like, you don't have to worry about anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 3: To just be with a like 20 of my friends on wasatch boulevard just pushing a razor screw like scooter with one foot so fun oh my mom and now you guys have electric.
Speaker 1: Shit fuck you ford expedition with all my friends to go to wendy's.
Speaker 3: Yeah i was pushing a skateboard or a scooter now you see these kids on one wheels i'm like you don't even know don't even know Um.
Speaker 1: So I can't decide if I'll get a tattoo with them or not right now. I'm just trying to get through the fact that she's starting kindergarten. She is obsessed. Cover your ears. She's obsessed with my, the heart tattoo on my nipple. And she constantly was like, mom, the heart around your nipple is so pretty. Do you think you'll get the other one done? I was like, that's when we turn into full trash. If I get a heart around each nipple and she goes, I think I'm going to get one when I'm older, mom. And I'm like, oh, my God. I cannot even think about this. My baby getting a heart tattoo around her nipple. Oh, my God. I'm going to lose my mind. All right. You can unplug your ears.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever plug your ears? And then when you like go in and out, it's like a good massage. Oh, I just did that. And I. Okay.
Speaker 1: Really quickly. I want to tell a quick story and then we can be done. Benny Blanco drops five pounds from pizza diet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like two slices in the morning, two at night.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a good thing for my bulking. Anyway, back to your Q-tip thing, plugging your ears. I went to see a comedian and his opener, his opening act, oh my God, he was so fucking hysterical, you guys.
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't, he was like talking about how like he doesn't fuck with gay shit. I don't fuck with gay shit. He just kept saying it over and over again. He goes, unless... You're telling me that gay shit feels like when I hit my ear just right with a Q-tip, I'm hella fucking with gay shit.
Speaker 2: Have you ever, your neck, you're like, oh, fuck. It's almost like you wish somebody else was doing it because you're like, I kind of am going paralyzed a little bit. It's kind of like when they do the head scratcher. I haven't had it done to my head for years.
Speaker 3: But that is the only reason why I would cut my hair is to just get that little That little feeling.
Speaker 2: Seeing over your head. I could just feel it just a little bit. It was so good.
Speaker 1: What a weird episode today.
Speaker 2: We were everywhere.
Speaker 1: This is the fucking weirdest episode ever.
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't have four of us. It was weird. I had a great time.
Speaker 1: Easton, thank you for sharing your sobriety journey with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me again. It's been great.
Speaker 1: Again, you're on this podcast. I don't know if you've realized you're a co-host on Untraditionally Lala.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to add that back to my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Add it to your bio.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I took it away.
Speaker 1: Ballin'. You guys, thank you for listening to another episode of Untraditionally Lala. I will catch you next week. Bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you.