Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's What's trending.
Speaker 2: I've been excited to talk about this story for the past two hours and I hit my mouth shut until right now. Okay, So one of the uk is leading comedy clubs has banned guests with botox. Wow, if you're saying you can't go if you've had botox, because all of the comics, the talented I put in air quotes. Comics are so frustrated with looking out at the audience and feeling like they're seeing people with no emotion. Guys, people that get botox can still move their face, they can still laugh, and they still react. If they're not reacting to you, is it the botox or is it you?
Speaker 1: You still laugh?
Speaker 2: I just thought this was so funny because it's like, is this a joke, like you use this, This is a joke, This isn't a real thing. But they're really sticking with it and they're making it their whole shtick. I don't know how they're going to be able to prove that. It's like, please raise your eyebrows. That's sint I can see.
Speaker 1: I mean it does when someone would too much boatox is laughing, it looks like it sounds like, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's like old school boatox. Nobody gets botox like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I'm not up on the boatox.
Speaker 2: He's like now boatox is like basically real.
Speaker 1: Botox flex, new and improved.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can move. I don't know. I'm laughing. Can you see my face laughing? See anyway? Okay, So this story over here is wild too. This whole one is blowing my mind. So the city of Paris was forced to shut down a high speed rail service to and from London after an unexploded World War two bomb was discovered in its busiest station. WHOA, how did that undiscovered? Like how do y'all just kind of up on.
Speaker 1: That or like was it underneath it? Around it for a while, They're like, hey, what's that thing over there? We should have looked at that when we both this building. We just kind of set that down somewhere.
Speaker 2: We didn't know what it was. Yeah, it was underneath of it, and I guess they just hadn't seen it. And there's this is a highly populated area where people are going back and forth all the time. But it's been there for eighty years. I guess it's an eighty year old explosive. So if it's sitting there for this time, all this time, is it still explosive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be really careful with unexploded ordinance. It's a whole thing. It gets less and less stable as it gets older.
Speaker 2: So does that mean like it's it's just like you can send it off fast and maybe you could.
Speaker 1: Poke it and get boom.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is still effective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still probably could hurt people. I mean, it depends on what it is, what it's made out of, all that stuff. I'm no expert on unexploded ordinance. All I know is that as it gets older, it gets less stable.
Speaker 2: I want to know who found it, Like what was their first thoughts?
Speaker 1: Like, hmmm, hey guys, what is what is this over here? Jim said it was nothing, just to leave it how it is, and then like, yeah, find.
Speaker 2: Out I'm picturing.
Speaker 1: The other But if it's underneath they were they trying to do some like construction something.
Speaker 2: What is this? Yeah that must have been I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's scary if you think about it.
Speaker 2: There's been so many wars and things like that over there, even over here, there's probably there's so many things that are under the ground that we probably have no idea were walking over every day. Well that's what they said too. It's not uncommon to find unexploded bombs over there from both of the world wars all over Europe, but it's rare to find them in such heavily populated areas.
Speaker 1: In a place they've done massive construction, right right, Well, so really they're lucky that nothing's ever happened to you at that point.
Speaker 2: Dang, yeah, scary. Lastly, if you'd like to give your brain an extra boost today, choose some wood.
Speaker 1: What what chew wood?
Speaker 2: Now that sounds like it's terrible. I do chew some wood. Yes, apparently it helps stimulate brain power, and if you're forgetful, it's a way for you to help, you know, stimulate that part of your brain that remembers memories.
Speaker 1: Somebody will tell you something like, oh, yeah, that was the other day when I was chewing wood. Because I was choosing I remember exactly what you said because it was chewing wood for some reason.
Speaker 2: Thus, levels of naturally occurring ant high oxidants in the human brain that can improve the person's memory, So she would we should probably start defunding these science project safely. Some of these science projects blow my mind.
Speaker 1: I gotta way to help you remember something.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought Victoria would start laughing after I said that. So, what did you say you would