Speaker 1: Thank you for You're coming back. Part two is underway? Age limit? Is there an age limit for you on dating? Is this? Is there an age like you're like, you gotta be this age and you can't be over that age?
Speaker 2: So is there a Shannon, I'm gonna be honest with you, these twenty two year olds are on my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can believe it.
Speaker 2: And it's so. And I'm like old enough to be your mama. Like I'm forty one years old. I don't care. I don't even like girls my age. A da da dah. They immature very yeah, yeah, and immature for sure. I'm just saying that's that's not my thing, right, But I mean there's some little cutie pies, but they're young as hell.
Speaker 1: So you say you're forty one, so if they're like at least has to be at least thirty and then I'm not a going above fifty. So is there like thirty and fifty that's my that's my demo? Or is it thirty sixty that's my demo? What's what's what's the demo?
Speaker 2: What's the It depends. It depends on the man. It depends. Yeah, because if I if I really like love you or I like you. I'm the one that I'm the one to have sex all day. So you can't be too old? Were you that you can't? You gotta be able to hands with me because I'm in my prime right now. Hell yeah, I did say I wasn't gonna yees listen.
Speaker 1: Joan, check my bang over there. Join. But you call criticism when you dated Savage? I think he was twenty four. You were thirty three.
Speaker 2: Is that nine years? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that? Is that the is that the biggest age discrepancy as far as you being older? Amber? Let me find out you're passing out now, ladies and Jolly.
Speaker 2: Ranch got no again.
Speaker 1: I mean guys like what they like?
Speaker 2: These young boys shed it. I mean, you know, after a while you just say.
Speaker 1: You know, like we were and when I was when I was in high school and the teacher didn't look like they look now. I'm what I'm saying. When you found when you had one teacher that you like, yeah, and here you are, like twelve thirteen and she's like twenty five, You're like, wow, man, I can't wait to get so I guess yeah, I can. I can see guys.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I think that's what happened with girls my age, right, These young boys watched us for a long time and now they're old enough to pursue us and date us, and that's why they're on us like that. Okay, yeah, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: You see the situation. And I think she got more criticism than you, Drea Michelle and Jalen Green. I think she. I think her oldest son is actually the same age is Jalen Green? And you know, and you know, Jayleen's grown and people are like, well, you know, groom, she didn't meet the kid when he was seven. Bro, I mean, come on now, Yeah, I don't know if you know her, but what do you think about that situation?
Speaker 2: I one, I think to each his own, and he is a grown man, correct. I think that the outrage is more so that her son was the same age my son, my oldest is twelve. So if my oldest was twenty two, I may feel different as a mother talking to a twenty two year old. I don't know. I'm not sure about that. But for me to talk to a twenty two year old, I don't really care. I wouldn't date them and be serious with them, but I had my little fun and then I'll keep it moving, you know. But I think that was the outrage. But I think they look beautiful together and have a baby together. They seem happy, They seem very happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at al Pacino. Al Pacino's eighty three. Uh he just had a baby and uh she was twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I said too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for her, but that might be a bit.
Speaker 1: But that might be a bit bunch. Ever, that might be a bit more.
Speaker 2: How much is Albutineo worth?
Speaker 1: Probably three hundred?
Speaker 2: Well, good for her.
Speaker 1: Well, he definitely he definitely ain't going all day, so hopefully you know, she only scheduled.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See yeah, See that's what I can't deal with. I can't deal with. I can't deal with that. That's too old for me.
Speaker 1: I mean god, Lee, I mean, well, you have to get somebody this twenty the early thirties, that's.
Speaker 2: Not true medications.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, okay with the metter case you better case you medter case, you better cass shot. Shout out to Roe Sparks. Let me ask you this. Yeah, when someone shares dating your your youngest son's father, yes, you you'll be okay, with like when when when other celebrities date people that you once dated, you be okay with that? You're like, try to you trying to beat me or something like that. Do you do you get upset with it?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you look at my track record, all my exes dated, Babbage is after me. I was their initial Babbage, right, and then Babbage is when to date them because I dated them. That's just how the game goes.
Speaker 1: But they can't see you though, which you mean the ones they dating now for you, ain't you? They try to get they try to replace you.
Speaker 2: If that's your opinion, I'll take it. I'm not finna say that. Okay, you know, but God bless them. Look when it comes to my children, as long as my children are happy, I grew up with step parents. I know how it is to have step parents, or my mom was dating people and stuff like that. I don't feel no type of way. As long as these women are nice to my children, that's all I care about. Honestly. All the other stuff is it means nothing to me.
Speaker 1: But why do people try to get in a way when someone is dating someone older, be it the man dating a younger woman or the woman dating a younger man. Why do people always try Why they can't just be happy for him? I mean, that's not your life. Yeah, why do you care? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I mean, you know how the internet is. They just everyone has an opinion. Everyone has something to.
Speaker 1: Say, but they think their opinion matters to it does not.
Speaker 2: Because I'll tell you when I got canceled because I endorse Donald Trump. Right when I'm out in the street, I'm not canceled. Everybody still wants pictures. Everybody says to me, I still go. Do you know charity softball games give out autographs? Show up here there in the third You would think it never even happened on the internet. So the Internet is faked.
Speaker 1: It's just a It's just a loud as. They make the most noise it is. I had to learn that in the hard way because I was thinking, because everybody's had something negative to say Amber and I was like, damn. But then my sister says, Shannon, do you think you could be where you are on ESPN? You did? You got Club Shashe, you got Nightcap, you got all these sparks and advertisers. Do you actually think you could be this if all these people hated you exactly, and once you really think about.
Speaker 2: It, No, everybody that can talk about you or meet on the internet, when they see us, they would ask us for a picture and they would be excited.
Speaker 1: Not one person I've met in the last three years since I've been on my own have ever said anything that somebody said to me on the internet.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's all fake. It's all fake outrage. And you sit at home and you read it and you're just like consumed with it. You get all nervous, and then you go out. You're like, no one really gets it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Give me some relationship advice. What's the best relationship advice you can give me? Am, I'm hurt right now. I'm hurt right now. Oh pull, hustle hard up.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get somebody back.
Speaker 1: Hell, I might be trying to get somebody.
Speaker 2: You trying to get somebody. I would say, be a genuine, a genuine person, don't be a liar, don't be a love bomber. Spend some money. Girls like money, Shannon.
Speaker 1: They do. Yes, I'll hustle. I ain't got it like that. You got it like that?
Speaker 2: You've been you you got had club shase shape for three years. Yeah. If you have money, you gotta spend money on girls. If you want an upper echelon type of girl, you have to spend money much enough, nothing crazy, but you got you gotta take the girls shopping. You gotta be like yo.
Speaker 1: I was, no, okay, you do not.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about you. I bought you a Chanel bag or a burkin. I just think channel bag is fine. Early on it is fine.
Speaker 1: They started like twelve fifteen hour.
Speaker 2: Chanel bags do too, though sheel bags are up there as well. All I'm Shannon, No, you got it. Don't sit here and act like that. Don't be cheap. Girls don't like that. You got to spend that money.
Speaker 1: Man, I might have to put two ends in ch nail.
Speaker 2: You don't get it from what's that website? The Ta moved or Ali Baba.
Speaker 1: Public breakups? You know you date public? You got to break up public and it's bad. Yeah, and it's really bad now between CARTI and Offset. If you're in a situation like that, would you go back and forth with your X online?
Speaker 2: I would not, but some people feel the need to. Why. I also think I've been famous much longer than Cardi. Yeah, I think when you're newly famous, you do feel like you have to explain to the internet. So you I've taken plenty of l's on the internet because I just didn't explain myself. They've associated me with men that I never even met in my life. And just like, I'm not going to sit here all day and dwell on this. They're going to do it anyway whatever. But she she feels the need that she has to defend herself, and I'm actually not mad at it. Like I look back and be like, damn, it's kind of inspiring that she does that. I kind of wish I did that early on.
Speaker 1: You know, well, when you and Kanye broke up, he had something a song to say, and he says something really negative about you, and I felt that he could like that. He said that he had like something he had to take a bath or something. You remember that that didn't couldn't have made you feel good.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'll tell you something, Shannon. Men that are in new relationships sometimes they have to say mean things about their ex so their girlfriend. Their girlfriend doesn't feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I am in the problem. I am in the problem.
Speaker 2: Nobody tuk it down to somebody else it psychologically or like, that's what they do so the girl can be like, yeah, yeah, talk about her. So it makes me feel good. I'm not an insecure If a man said that about his ex, I'd be like, you spent two years with her, You took her all around the world, you brought her everything she wanted. She knows your whole family his you know his aunties and cousins. They still hit me in Dan's and call me and text me years and years later, checking on me and my kids. So I was good enough for you to be with. It's not like me and Kanye were. We were together in a relationship for two years. You know what I'm saying. So to say that about me is that wasn't cool.
Speaker 1: Did you hit him up and say, bro, why you do that for what?
Speaker 2: For what? I'm not hitting that man up. He knows what. One day I'll get my apology. One day he'll come out and be like, I should have never said that, dumb ash it. But that's why I said he likes fingers in his booty. Oh, because it was just like but I didn't say that as a factual statement. I said it because it's like, you want to hurt my feelings. I'm just gonna hurt your feelings. So you know, it was childish and it was immature, But thirty showers was crazy when I didn't even have sex with you unprotected until you got tested. You're Kanye Weston. I made you get tested before we had unprotected sex. So how you got to take thirty showers after me? I wasn't the one au cheating and doing dumb. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I do know. Let me ask you this, what about these rumors? You know there's a Chris Rock rumor. There was a room with c J. Stroud and then this room of last room with Amon Shumper because I think they photographed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amon is I called Emon to hook me up with other guys. That's my dog, like, Emon is like literally one of my best friends. So me and mom have nothing going on. We never had nothing going on. CJ. Straw was nice enough to give me a ride home. I was in Houston. My assistants from Houston. He went to go visit his mom and I didn't have anybody with me. I was supposed to take the sprinter back to the hotel for this charity game last year, and the sprinter left me. So CJ was like, I live in Houston. I don't mind giving you a ride back to the hotel. I'm not going to leave you here to get it uber and I was like, thank you, I appreciate it took me to the hotel. We're all over the internet the next day. So it's just like things like that. It makes my life tough because let's say I am pursuing a man or somebody likes me and they're like everybody you know, it's just not what's happening at all.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, my beautiful, dark twisted fantasy album. Yeah that was about you. Huh.
Speaker 2: You gotta ask him that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean people say he was making good music when he was with you. He might need to get back.
Speaker 2: They all make good music with me.
Speaker 1: I'm saying he need to come on back, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, he don't need to come back.
Speaker 1: He didn't come back. He need to come to Amber Music.
Speaker 2: No. No, I'll be his friend, but I don't.
Speaker 1: On the Blame Game, Amber Rose on the Blame Game songs, what were you trying to say?
Speaker 2: Who you I say nothing on that Jesus talk.
Speaker 1: You say Jesz taught me the blame game skit.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a mean yeah, No it's not. No, the Internet says that it's me right, that is not me, okay, just like the Internet said he found me in the strip club in my life, that did not happen.
Speaker 1: He rescued you here, rescued.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: When Kanye jumped up on that stage and took that mic from Taylor swellt yeah, what was going through your mind? I was like, Holy, did you have any idea he was going to do that?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, I had no idea. I had no idea he was going to do that. And he was so fast. He was like sitting right here, and then I think it was like Beyonce's Solange and like we're sitting next to me on this side, and he was so fast. And you know, even to this day, I tell people like he was wrong for taking Taylor's moment. Yes, I agree with that. Was he wrong in what he said? No, he was not wrong. And I think over time being famous, you see a lot of things that are just not okay. And they used celebrity as pawns in their in their weird little game, right, and he was just fed up, and when he got off the stage, he was instantly remorseful. He apologized to Taylor and her mom.
Speaker 1: It's over though. You can't apologize for that. I mean, you gonna apologize.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it, but at that moment, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: To have something. I don't know if we've ever seen it's kind of like a protest, and we've seen, you know, politicians and somebody throw a pie in their face and put eggs and you know, things like that. But to be at the Grammy, that's her. The matter of fact, I think I might have been her first.
Speaker 2: It was the MTV Awards and.
Speaker 1: That might have Yeah, well she she won what Album of the Year or something of the year.
Speaker 2: She won Video Video Year. Yeah, one Video of the Year over Beyonce single Ladies. That's kind of crazy sing come on it is crazy. And I love Taylor Swift. She's always been very nice to me and my children. But Beyonce should have won and sometimes.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't his place. It was if if Beyonce jump up on stage and snatch that snatch the microphone, I can live with that, but not him.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: What was the ride home? Be true?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So on the ride home was it quiet? It was like, damn, Kanye, I think you might have messed up on this one. What was the ride home like?
Speaker 2: Well, if I remember correctly, he was on the phone with people and I think people were just like, why didn't you just write that? But then we went to the Spoted Pig and we were having a good time, and he did feel bad. You know, Like it's hard for me because I do have a place in my heart for Kanye, you where I know the good side of him. I've experienced the good side of him. But when he surrounds himself with people that just feed the dark side of him, he's not living at his full potential. So I feel bad when I see things that he does sometimes, and I'm like, you don't have somebody around you that's maternal in a way, that's gonna They're gonna sit you down and love on you and get you to do the right things.
Speaker 1: You know, do you believe he's a different person after his mom died? How much impact did that have on him? Because everybody seemed to believe that from the moment that happened that he's been a very different Kanye with so I haven't had.
Speaker 2: The pleasure of meeting his mom. I've met Kanye after his mom passed, but I will tell you from experience. My mother lost her mother at a young age. So when I did get with Kanye, I knew how to take care of him because I had always taken care of my mother.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: He wasn't acting like that with me, Shannon. He wasn't that guy he did the MTV show, But he wasn't acting like how he's acting now. When he was with me. He wasn't doing that because I would sit him down and talk to him and, you know, tell him to go in the other room and take a picture of his mom and speak to her and tell her about your day and tell her how much you miss her, and light some candles and cry and it's okay. You know. I don't think he has anybody around him that's really I don't know, just loving on him, just loving on him the proper way. That's just me from the outside looking in. That's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: When you see Kanye today, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Again? I think that he has enablers around him that don't actually care about him. That's what it looks like to me. I don't have inside information on what's going on in that camp, but just looking from the outside, and that's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 1: When you see Kanye and his wife, I don't know if it's his ex wife, the reports that they're getting divorced, so forth, and song Let's just say for the sake of argument, they are together and you see how she's dressing. Is that she's dressing like that or Kanye dressing her honey?
Speaker 2: Is for her like that? Yeah? He did the same thing to me and Kim is.
Speaker 1: Why is he like? I mean, obviously you're a very statuesque woman. You have curves, you you know, you're very figured. What is it? What is it a about that that he wants the world to know, look at my woman?
Speaker 2: We can see he wants other men to want his woman. That's what he's into. He likes that, he likes he likes that men are like drooling over his woman. That's what he's into.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean I like to think anybody that I'm I'm with that somebody wants her. If Helen don't nobody want her. But me, I need a real sens I need to real sens what I'm doing. But to like to really like man, I won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants all his friends doing his girlfriend. He wants everybody that when you walk in a room, that his girlfriend or wife is the most desirable.
Speaker 1: And she's the baddest be in the room.
Speaker 2: That's what he likes.
Speaker 1: Yeah m hm, And you dressed like that because that's what he wanted. You want to please your man.
Speaker 2: I was young, and who I'm gonna tell Kanye No, Like when I'm that young, it's like, Okay, you're buying me this stuff. I do look pretty cool. But Shannon, now if you look at old pictures of me when I'm dating Kanye, but I'm out by myself, I have all his clothes on. Yeah, I have a baggy jeans on, T shirt, big ass jacket. I rated his closet when he wasn't home, I would wear all his stuff because I used to hate to dress like a whore. Basically, I used to hate it. So I used to rebel when he wasn't home and I would go in his closet.
Speaker 1: So I ask you this, ideally, how does the amber rose like to dress is the occasion appropriate. So if I'm going to the Grammys, I'm going to someplace else, I'm going to dress appropriate. But when I'm in when I'm just hanging out with my girls, I'm saying, you're not wearing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I'm in sweatpants and I'm in a sweatsuit usually with some Jordan's on, maybe a little dad hat or something. I'm very casual.
Speaker 1: Would you? I mean I don't think you had you did? I mean I think you did have one little seat through dresses that Kanye put his wife in at one point in time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. Amber I cried, really, yes I did. I remember crying. I was in like Italy or Paris or something, and I remember crying and arguing with him and being like, I don't want to wear this. I don't want to wear it. You don't understand his fashion. I'm a genius, you know. I hear, and it's like, Okay, I still don't want to wear it, but I wind up wearing it. They ate me up on the internet and they ate me up and then.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the guys will try to eat you up. To the guys. The guy loved it. The guy loved it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I really just don't.
Speaker 1: Well, that's something you let as you look back, that was many many years ago. It was if that was something you do again. You never do anything like that again. Do what were something like that? No, but that was because that was prior kids. It was so you got kids now, so you guys be like, nah, I got boys. No, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So I'm actually on only fans, right, okay, And so I know only fans has like this stigma of like corn and right, I am on only fans. I'm doing cute pictures, selfies. I'm talking to my fans. Hey, what are you doing today? Oh I'm going on Club Shadehay today. Make sure you tune in next week.
Speaker 1: Blah blah.
Speaker 2: That's my only fans. I make a lot of money on only fans.
Speaker 1: Beat picks, No, I don't do feed No.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody got their price. Yeah, somebody asked for a feet pick. It depends on what they want to pay outs and my feet who cares? But yes, because I have children, there's certain things that I just will not do because I respect and love my boys.
Speaker 1: You're a model for Louis Baton Ford models Vogue Walk to Run with at New York Fashion Week? How is that world? What is it like to be a model? Because I think you know what is is? What is that world like? I would like to go to fashion Week in Paris. I like to go sit down and see a Tom Ford show or d or whatever the case may be. I like to see one of those shows. What what's that world like?
Speaker 2: Ever, I personally don't like it. Really, It's not my thing, Shannon. I'd rather have a barbecue with some loud music and be with my friends and like dance and just have a good time with no phones and just chill out. I'm that girl, right. Fashion week is very superficial. Although I love brands.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing Baman, but I'm looking at the shoulder pass. I'm like, that's something I probably should know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, my adjusts. So don't get me wrong. I like certain things within fashion, but I do not like the fashion world. Most of the people are ugly. There's yeah, there's ugly on the inside too. You know, they're just ugly people on the inside. Because it's not about who you are as a person, it's about what you have on and only what you have on. So it becomes very over there because no one is actually real. It's like, what did you have to do to put this eight thousand dollars outfit on? What did you have to do to get that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And that's all they care about out there, So it's just not really my world.
Speaker 1: Wow, is modeling really a cut the business? It is?
Speaker 2: It is very much. It's like every other business. It's like depends on who and what what you know, what connection you have is all the same, it's all the same.
Speaker 1: Did you ever interact with Naomi Campbell? Tower Banks? Did you ever meet They were a.
Speaker 2: Little bit before you, way before me, like twenty years before.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got something because this seems to be like the last year and a half, there's been all this talk about these Hollywood parties.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Ever, what's really going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You ain't up anybody to hard with.
Speaker 2: I've been to probably everyone. I've been to every puff party. I've been to every white party since two thousand and nine. I've been to every party.
Speaker 1: And you just going the wrong You go in the right room, not the wrong room.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's rooms Chan, I'm gonna be honest. Now. Look, I'm gonna be very, very transparent on the show. If these freak offs are happening, it's on a completely different day than the actual Puffy. It's not that day because every time I was there, Puff was there the whole time. You know, he's hey, you got the Sarah, he's on the DJ booth, he's the host of the party. I will say that now I've had this conversation with ray J. Rayge is one of my best friends. I said, ray did they ever invite you to a freak golf? Because they never invited me and I donet been at these parties. I just feel like, why.
Speaker 1: Get the invite because I know you don't get down like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe they know I don't get down like that. Okay, cool, but you would think maybe an assistant would come up and be like, hey, you like girls, or like, you know you into Never no one ever asked me that. They never asked ray J either, And me and ray J was talking about it. We were like, i'dn't been to the party, the after party, the after after party, I've never seen none of that stuff. But that's not to say that it does not happen or invalidate people that. But I do think it's a different day that I'm just not invited to. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think it's a plot because we saw it happened with Russell Simmons. Now we see it happen with Pete Diddy, and you think it is a plot or a ploy to take down prominent hoigh powered black man.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It really depends on the evidence, right, because they did say that there were drugs in the baby oil. I don't know. That's a legend.
Speaker 1: A thousand bottles of baby on.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I don't know, because the Internet is fake, Like you said earlier, you just don't know. But if that is in fact true, then that that is a problem. One thing I do know about Puff is that he's an abuser. You know, he abused Cassie. We all saw the videos. It is not okay. And but as far as the freak offs, I don't know about that. I just.
Speaker 1: Did you have When I say relationship, I don't mean intimate relationship. Did you have a relationship with Puff Daddy? Where you cool? Did you talk? Did you know him? Things like that.
Speaker 2: I would say that we didn't talk on the phone and we didn't hang out, but I was always invited to the party. Okay, and that's the extent of our friendship.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, is it true that you were at the Halloween party that Puff's sons and ray J got into it?
Speaker 2: I was, yes, I was right there.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: They just pressed ray J. They were just like, stop talking about dad, and then ray J said what he said, like something like I know your dad better than you know your dad or something like that, and then it just got ugly for a second. Yeah, because I'm cool with Christian and Justin and Quincy, but then I also love ray J. It's like my brother, and I'm just like, guys, please just just stop. It's not worth it, y'all. Don't want to do this, like so it, you know. And I told ray Je, I said, look, that's their dad. What do you expect them to do? Like of course they're going to stand up for their dad, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like rightfully.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: But it's reported that breeze It Chris Brown was the peacemaker. Is that true?
Speaker 2: I think I was the peace name that was you? Well, from what I remember, I was going to both sides and like, y'all don't need to do this. But maybe Chris came down at some point. It was in the garage. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What have you learned about thing? Oh, because you've had more than fifteen minutes, you've had two decades of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going on sixteen years. What have I learned about fame? That half of these motherfuckers don't know what they're doing. All the publicists, all the fake ass managers, all the business managers, they all manipulate all of us into thinking that they have all the answers when we ourselves have the answers as the entertainers or the socialites or the famous people. We got here because of us.
Speaker 1: Before a manager, before a publicist.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and some people just have that it factor, you know. But it's funny because very early on, you get the publicists, you get the ship manager, and they tell you like, oh, you know, you want to make money. Now, you gotta twork, you gotta sell sex on the podcast, you gotta just say that you girls and guys, and so you eventually start to lose yourself in this fake entertainment world because they're intimidating you every day that you're gonna lose it all if you do not do what they tell you to do instead of standing ten toes down. But that intimidation changes you as a person.
Speaker 1: It's fame a drug because I believe something. I believe it is. I believe it's suffocating. I believe it can be intoxicated and people once and once you become hooked on it, you'll do anything to keep it.
Speaker 2: Maybe for some people, not for me. I don't give it about being famous.
Speaker 1: You famous, now famous?
Speaker 2: You cannot be famous, No, you can't be on famous. But yeah I don't. I mean I don't actively do things.
Speaker 1: To you know, to be in the publics. Just like look at the Amber Road, look at what you're doing, look at what you's wing.
Speaker 2: Really quiet? Yeah, like I'm really quiet with my So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, money, what have you learned about money?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: Just save save? Say say I remember I spent my first million and I gagged because I was like, what did.
Speaker 1: You spend it on?
Speaker 2: Going to Miami Fountain, blue partying, bottles, outfits, clothes, shoes, dumb, just a bunch of dumb. And then I was like, then I got a business manager, Like you need to pay taxes and I'm like what, So then I was like in the hole. It was like very early in my career. But I definitely never I didn't do that again. I definitely did not do that again.
Speaker 1: What's been what's your what's your best and worst purchases?
Speaker 2: My best and worst purchases. You know, when I had new money, I had like seven cars for no reason.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And now I have two cars? So yeah, I just I don't live the same way anymore. I'm more I save now and I think about things before I buy them. I'm definitely gonna take this dress back and like, I'm gonna exchange it for another dress when I have another interview, let us know so.
Speaker 1: We could make sure you take it back before we are entered.
Speaker 2: I put the little receipt in in my drawer next to the bed. I'm taking this shit right back.
Speaker 1: It's Lord, have mercy. What's the number one thing that you learned in entertainment business?
Speaker 2: No one genuinely likes you. They just use you for They just use you for what they need you for. Really, it's not real life.
Speaker 1: No, do you really believe that, Amber?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that for a fact. Yeah, No, one genuinely cares like it a transactional hunh Yeah, at your lowest point that they don't give up. It's like, when are you gonna get better so we can get you to do what we want you to do?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, let me ask you this, if you could go back and do anything differently, what would you do.
Speaker 2: Being famous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can go back and do anything of your life, you go back. If I say, am, but you know what, I'm gonna give you an opportunity to go back. You can get the time machine and you can go back, and you can do get a do over. What would you do?
Speaker 2: That's such a hard question, Shannon. I would appreciate my children as babies more because it flew by so fast. And my Sebastian, he's gonna be twelve tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wow, congrats that barely birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his birthday is tomorrow. And then my son is five, and I was just like, you guys would just send my belly like what happened?
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just so it makes me sad sometimes I wish I I wish I understood that that first, second, and third year was going to go by so fast.
Speaker 1: What do you learn about mixing business and friendship. I don't do that, you never have, or you don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I guess going back to your question, yes I have, and it always turned bad and I always had to kind of break up with them and be like, I love you as a friend, so to not mess up our friendship. We cannot work together?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, how did they take it?
Speaker 2: Some better than others, But we remain friends after.
Speaker 1: It was friends stealing from you to steal jewelry, money and even slept with your boyfriends. You have people you had? Oh yeah, oh hello, on hold on time. I so you got people.
Speaker 2: I told you all the well my men after they had me Shanon, It's weird. It's like kind of lesbian ish.
Speaker 1: So does that make you say, ain't they were never your friend? If they were willing to do something like this to you?
Speaker 2: You were never my friend. You never cared about me, you never hear about me. You were this is what you always wanted to do. And I truly believe that. And I will never talk to these people ever again in my life.
Speaker 1: How much money they steal from you? They were a large summer money like five ten, two.
Speaker 2: Hundred fifty thousand HM yep, and then fled to Jamaica and you ain't.
Speaker 1: Seen the sins. Nope. Did you want to get over there and go to Jamaican and get them? You know?
Speaker 2: I did, Lord have hold on.
Speaker 1: Did you have a friend call Social service on you?
Speaker 2: That's a tough one. I mean someone did call Social services on me. Yes, it was not my friend.
Speaker 1: Though people be doing you wrong?
Speaker 2: Huh twice twice on me. I mean I obviously got cleared both times.
Speaker 1: Did you know that person?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I knew them very well, so they were friends.
Speaker 2: They just tried to hurt me in a way where I will never forgive them for that.
Speaker 1: You got to be able to forgive amber, because forgiveness is not for them, it's for you who said that. Because you're holding on to it, you can't be free. They can never be free without They can never be freedom without forgetting.
Speaker 2: They didn't think about them until you bring them up or I see them on the streets. I don't think about them. It's not like I'm sitting all day thinking about this.
Speaker 1: No. No, but that's there's still there's still a little bit of bondage that you're still in captivity with it.
Speaker 2: It's just how I'm built me over.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't hate you forever.
Speaker 1: You're in School of Dance with Kat Williams, Mike Ems, Tiffany HAIs, Pete Davis in a Little Duval Nick Cannon. I was that experience.
Speaker 2: It was super fun. It was so much fun. You know, it's crazy. I was pregnant with Sebastian on set and I didn't even know it yet. Really yeah, because I remember my son McCurtain and I was cramping and I'm like, the hell is going on? And then I found out I was I was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Wow. Do you want to act more?
Speaker 2: I do want to act more? Yeah, I think I actually just had a meeting with an agent yesterday to do more acting. It's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: I'm asking this, what type of mother is Ambarrose? So when say you're an unbelievable mother, he spoke glowingly, he spoke. I mean, I don't know if I've ever had somebody on here speak so highly of wild ranch'all stay married. He's like, we're better as friends, yes, but yeah, but what type of mother are you?
Speaker 2: I am an extremely hands on mother. I get up every morning and take my children to school. I feed them every morning. I picked them up from school, I cook them dinner every day, and I take them to their extra curricular activities. I do not have a nanny. I've never had a nanny. Really, Nope. My kids wouldn't even know what to do with a nanny. They'll be like, where's my mama. They don't. They're only used to me.
Speaker 1: In a situation. I read somewhere they say, what you craved as a child, you overcompensate as a parent.
Speaker 2: Maybe, so that actually makes sense And I never thought about that until you said that. That's maybe why I'm that type of mother.
Speaker 1: What type of boys are you trying to raise? Because you like you, You are definitely a mom. You're a boy mom, Yes i am.
Speaker 2: I'm also militant imitant.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're strict parent.
Speaker 2: You think Whizz is a strict parent, Like, okay, whatever you want to do. But yeah, yeah, I'm the strict parent for sure.
Speaker 1: You feel you have to be that because the dads are not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just pushovers. Yeah, both of my kids dads are pushovers. I'm the disciplinary one for sure, so they have to well, not so much Slash because he's five, but Sebastian has to make his bad wash dishes. You know, we have a housekeeper five days a week. But I said, Victoria works for me, She don't work for you. You need to clean this up? Wow, she cleans up for me. She don't clean up for you. You don't have a job. Clean all this up. Put this stuff in there, take the trash out, and wash the dishes.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So he needs to know that so when he gets out on his own, he don't have to depend on anyone to take care of him.
Speaker 1: What's the key to being a great co parent? Because, like you said, you have two sons, two different dads, and so obviously, like I said, I had Weizon and he seems really really cool. But I'm sure your youngest son's dad they probably have different personalities, and the way you interact with one, you don't interact the way the same way with the other. The other co parent, So what's the key to co parenting?
Speaker 2: The key is to not worry about anything but your child. Okay, once you talk about you got my son around that bit, why he over here doing that? You took a picture over here with None of that matters. If your baby is safe and fed and happy and healthy, don't bother nobody with that dumb ass shit. Just be a parent, that's it.
Speaker 1: Should a woman try to live a lifestyle once the guy's gone, that she lived with the guy if they were to have a kid together. So let's just say, for the sake of argument, you had the god was worth five hundred million. Y'all not married. So what do you think a respectable amount of monthly child support should be?
Speaker 2: It depends on how you want your child to live, right, So it depends on the man. If you're not going to see the child that much, right, if you're like busy and the child is with the mom. More often depends on how you want your child to live. You can't spite the mom because I'm saying spite the child because you at the mom. That's not cool. So it's like that's she's not finna live off my money, blah blah blah. But now you're spiting the child because now the child don't have a backyard or a swing set or amenities that you could bring with your money just because you want to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, and I don't really know a whole lot of kids that need fifty thousand, hundred thousand, one hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I love this a lot of money, that's very loud. Yeah, yes, it's a lot of money. Yeah yeah. I mean, look, I never took my baby daddy's to court.
Speaker 1: They just break you off, do it. They do what dad should do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you think sometimes women actually try to get pregnant from men? Yes, that's a real thing. Yes, you've had girlfriends say, oh, I'm trying to Hey, I'm trying to have girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Lie about abortions to get money to get to act like they're pregnant. Yes, it's disgusting. This is why I stopped my slut walk by the way. Yeah, this is why I'm no longer a feminist because I all the dark side of what women can do. And I'm sitting here feeling slighted by men, and then I'm fighting for equality, and I'm like, the only.
Speaker 3: Equality is that you either you are crazy, y'all are really you guys are extorting men, lying about pregnancies, saying you're on birth control when you're not to trap them, you know, And I mean not to sound vulgar, but if a man comes inside of you and you say that you're on birth control.
Speaker 2: He trusts you. Stup that you would trap him like that.
Speaker 1: You don't do that to people, And that probably should have been his first mistake that he trusted someone. Huh yeah, I mean, could you teach me? After talking to you, You're like, don't trust nobody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't trust nobody. I don't. I really don't trust nobody.
Speaker 1: We as told me, like after you got the day you got a divorce, you and him went to the Script club. Yeah, y'all we can't be together, but come on, baby, let's go to the spill club. Get some ways.
Speaker 2: That's my dog. That's my dog.
Speaker 1: And he said, you know what, I wouldn't I wouldn't get you know, I just give her the money, let her do her thing. I was like, Whiz, think about what you said. You said you and Amber y'all went to court, y'all got a divorce. Come on, baby, let go to this club.
Speaker 2: We just cool like that.
Speaker 1: He said it. He said, we're so much better as friends than we were husband and wife.
Speaker 2: Also, in our defense, Wiz was twenty three when he proposed to me. I was like twenty six. We were very immature. We were just getting money. Our families were just like, what you got this money? He got that? Our families up our marriage. Really gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: What happened? His mom didn't like you, Your mom didn't like him.
Speaker 2: I mean just everybody just couldn't mind business. And then me and him start arguing because our family is intimidating us and just making it hard where we could have just been happy and peaceful. You know, it just wasn't. It wasn't. If we would have gotten married later in life, it would have been much easier because he really is my best friend. They we're cool as hell. It was just the wrong time.
Speaker 1: Can you have done a better job of keeping them my y'all? Damn business?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but we when you're that young and you got so much money coming in on both sides, and then you got a brand new baby and you got the mama telling you, well, this is how y'all raised you. And then my mom was like, well with this, and then she's saying this and that, and then it's just like, well, I'm like, well, you need to tell her to stop saying this. And he's like, well, you need to get your other side of the family, and it's just a whole mess. It's a whole mess.
Speaker 1: Are you partnering with Khalifa and Khalifa cush correct? Are you partners?
Speaker 2: I wish I was giving my five percents.
Speaker 1: I've always I had had no idea. I mean when we started started Club Shasha CJ my executive producer. Yeah, I never thought a lot of people that I'm sitting down with because the way we started is that I just reached in my phone and I just reached out to people that I had in my phone. So I never had any idea. But I've always said, man, I want to ask Amberroll, why do here you get a tattooed on your full head? What does that even mean? I wanted to you couldn't put it on your back, your arm, your thigh.
Speaker 2: I mean, Shannon, not to get dark, because this conversation is very happy. I just never had a problem with depression and anxiety. I always been a ball of sunshine. And you know, I had a baby and the pandemic hit and at all that happened, and then at the same time I found out my baby daddy was cheating on me. Our whole relationship, so it was a lot of hard pills of swallow and also trying to be a mother, and I had a six year old at the time, and just California shut.
Speaker 1: Down, California that the rest of the country didn't shut down like California did. California shut down.
Speaker 2: The California shut down. You almost like just could not leave your house, and everything was so scary in the news, and my newborn baby and my mind me up. And I got the tattoo because I felt like I just needed to feel something. I just needed to look in the mirror and see my kids. And I don't know, I was just I was in a very dark place. And I also I didn't I didn't want to feel beautiful. I didn't want to feel pretty. I just kind of wanted myself up a little bit. Damn if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, I mean at the time, I mean I'm listening at you, and you're telling me what you're going through and that you didn't want to feel pretty. And you get a tattoo, and obviously it's where everybody's going to be able to see it. Put it in a place, and like I said, I ask you, and I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that, So I apologize, But so you had postpartum?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why have postpartum? Because my entire relationship was a lot, a lot, you know, And I just was he seeing share at the time?
Speaker 1: Was that was the one he was?
Speaker 2: He was seeing everybody. I don't think he was seeing Share, but he was definitely seeing everybody.
Speaker 1: How do you not know? You say you had intuition?
Speaker 2: How do you not know you you have cloudy judgment when you're pregnant? Oh okay, But it's also like, how you gonna cheat on me when I'm pregnant? You know, I'm not feel to cheat back. At least play a fair fight, cheat on me when I get my body back. No, I don't do that. Okay, what am I going to get your friends to make you mad? I'm not going to do that. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know, someone do that now?
Speaker 2: I'm not that Why that's so dumb, That's so stupid. No, not doing that. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You have any more taxi? You got one of your thumb It used to.
Speaker 2: Say Cam because what's his name was? Cameron? Uh huh, Well his name is Cameron. But I turned it into pain because he broke my heart worse than anyone could ever bring behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was gonna say that, Yeah, you're not gonna be able to have I don't know how guy's gonna let you have somebody else's name on them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I turned it into pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So how many tattoos do you have? You have seed the too in your forehead or see the thumb.
Speaker 2: I'm fully sleeved.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, what made How were you forgot your first tattoo?
Speaker 2: I was young?
Speaker 1: Did you always want tatts?
Speaker 2: I wanted to be ball headed with shades and I wanted to be tatted. Really yep, yep, this is all premeditated, Shannon, This is all premeditated, And this is how I wanted to look.
Speaker 1: I see what Pete Davidson just had all his tattoos removed. I think that's the cause out if it shortly sent over two hundred thousand dollars to have those tattoos. Would you ever think about having your tattoos removed?
Speaker 2: No, it's just too painful. Really, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: The removal is painful. Huh.
Speaker 2: The removal is more painful than the actually really yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? Because I had my daughter. Uh, she got a tattoo without my permission and that ended up having to take hers she got it yeh shet Yeah, oh she was screaming. I don't know. I don't know what to tell you because but you can actually hear. You can smell the skin burning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell her that every week. Got it up listen. Yeah, she talked about she wanted to be reread.
Speaker 3: How old you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had had headed down on arm. I mean had just like Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she wouldn't be rereached.
Speaker 1: Funny I said, read, don't pay no bills up here. I love you reread, but that had to come up off there.
Speaker 2: Wait, how old you? You only have a daughter.
Speaker 1: I have two daughters and my son.
Speaker 2: How old are they?
Speaker 1: Thirty two and thirty one? How old are you share that I'll be fifty seven. Continue, give me a little trend. You WoT to give a little dread? Jordan, I feel like that k doc swimming pools, pour up, drink, headshot drink. They're not like us. Jordan did not like us. Y'all that right down. Serve your procedures breast reduction, lightful suctions, say like pegs bodox fillers face typed why you need to do all that?
Speaker 2: What you mean why not?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying this is your body. I'll never tell you.
Speaker 2: I look the same. Yeah, but I'm just not aging. So what women do is they go and get these procedures done where they look different. They look like a different person. I don't want to look like a different person.
Speaker 1: I just want to a younger version on yourself. You said, what you want to look like a younger version of yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I just want to stay youthful.
Speaker 1: You do realize the objective is that once you it's the age because a lot of people have an appointment that they can't reschedule. What do you mean appointment that you can't reschedule? It's called death? Oh I mean, don't you? I mean, so how long? So you want to be you want to be sixty looking like this?
Speaker 2: I will be sixty looking like this.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord, that mercy. It's okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's fine, it's fine. It is definitely okay.
Speaker 1: So all those procedures, I mean, you're like, man, that's.
Speaker 2: Really not a lot.
Speaker 1: It's up keep.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just maintenance. It's that's not a lot of trust me. I know girls they get a lot. I know guys that get their bodies done. What kind of body what they had six packs? They get all that. Yeah, come on and it cuts in there. So what they do is they light boat suction around the muscle and it makes it cut like stick out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys doing that now, Yes, they won't. Well, some is genetics. Some is genetics. And if you want the extra cuts, sometimes you need a little help. You go to doctor Matt Locke.
Speaker 1: Uh your angela Black China fondly noms black China. She got a breast and plants butt injection. She got all that stuff removed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good for her. Yes, she's happy. She seems very happy.
Speaker 1: She does seem very happy. Did you have a conversation with her, I mean she's sold talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but you know we're just in different We have different lifestyles, me and China. But that's my sister forever.
Speaker 1: Why do you think women are regretting some of the decisions that they made when they were younger. Sisa said she regrets getting her BBL as well. Why do you think women are starting to have those regrets ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's because it's it's a style at the time, right to have just a big, old fat ass, and then you realize, you well, you go to the gym and you can't really run on the treadmill because your ass is heavy as hell, and then you want to go get it taken out, you know. So I mean I've done it. I got my butt done, and then I got everything taken out, right, So I got my butt done when it was in style, big stupid fat ass, and now I got it taken out?
Speaker 1: Is it hard for women to get to age gracefully?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm happy with aging. I just feel like, if you know, if I can get some boatoks or some you know, I really don't do much. What do I get? Do I get, like maybe a little filler right here and some boatos on my face? You think you can get some bowtok, I'm gonna take you some boatos. You need a little bit right here. You got a couple, We're gonna get rid of it.
Speaker 1: But I'm about to be fifty seven.
Speaker 2: But it's okay. It's just it's fine. You get a little botox and then it just smooths it out. I'm gonna go do it for free.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Oh Lord, have mercy. But but why is it? It seems to be a double stand that men men can age gracefully. Yeah, oh you look so good. We love the salt and pepper, blah blah blah, but women. Because it's like men, men can get to age like be fifty five, sixty, seventy and still appeal to like the high twenties, thirties, year old, thirty young forties, women not so much have now some like you and your situation. You being who you are a You're gonna always be able to appeal to basically from nineteen to your age, even nineteen.
Speaker 2: Be honest, it's not easy. I do go to the gym five days a week, you know what I'm saying. I do drink a lot of water. I don't drink alcohol like that maybe a special occasion some.
Speaker 1: There. Do you watch what you eat?
Speaker 2: I eat in moderation, okay? So I am. I am from Philly, So I do like my cheese steaks and my fork sandwiches and stuff like that. But instead of eating a whole one, I'll eat a half one, or instead of having fries with it, I won't have no fries. I'll just drink of water versus a root beer because I love root beer. But yeah, I just mix it up, mix and match it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been body shamed? Do women bodies? Do people body shait? Not just say women, but do you get body shamed?
Speaker 2: I did, especially like after I had my kids and I was still fat, you know, but I didn't give I didn't think about it. Twice. I was just like, I'm fluffy because my kids have to lay on me and breast me, and I don't care. I'll go to the gym and I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Why are women so hard on each other on social media? Is it really like this in real life? Or women really this hard on each other and normally forget social media take that out. Have women always been this hard on each other? Have y'all always been your toughest critics?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I mean, I know this is kind of like frowned upon, but like I usually hang out with guys, I don't hang out with girls like that. And the girls that I do hang out with, they're very confident. If you're insecure around me, it kids are like me, you're mixed, and I said, no, I'm not. You're a Puerto Rican. Both of your parents are Puerto Rican. Generationally, down the line, the blacks and whites mixed and then you became Puerto Rican. I understand the history, right. The difference between me and you is that I have a white parent and I have a black parent. It's a whole different culture. As sist, you don't know what you're talking about, so stop telling me who I am. And then she was like, you know what your problem is. You just want to be white. And I said, okay, So I just get up and I'm quiet, and I gotta walk past her desk to get out the classroom, and she went like this, and I was like what And I hit her with like a six This is like a six piece, y'all. She has a history of violence. What am I gonna do? You're gonna bully me and then beat me up? Are you done? I'm never gonna let you do that to me. I'm gonna get off first and now. And my both my mom and dad was like, that's right, that's what you do. And my dad was like, you always get the first, always. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How difficult was it going up by racial in the nineties in South Philly.
Speaker 2: It was interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: Well maybe actually like what late eighties.
Speaker 2: It was the nineties. It was the nineties. Yeah, for sure the nineties, and like I started first grade in ninety one, okay, So it was definitely interesting because it's like the Italian and Irish out there, so they're like a different kind of racist sometimes. But I would like have before I really even thought about race, I would have a crush on like an Italian boy or an Irish boy, and then they would like see my mom and they would be like, you know, call me like the hard r and I'm like, it's kind of crazy, like you know, and then and then or they would see my mom and they'd be like, damn, I just I had no idea, or I thought you were white, right, or well if your dad's white, then you're white, but if your mom's black, then you're black. And it was always like I had to just pick a side all the time. So I think that was one of my frustrations with Johnslyn, like I'm at the time, thirty nine years old, are we really doing this? Like are you that stupid that we really have to go I have to go through this at thirty nine years old. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, do you hate that you felt like you needed to pick a side that I needed I got. Why can't I just love both of my parents? The one is black, one is white. Why can't I embrace? Why do I have to choose a side? Why do I got to choose the Caucasian side of my family? Why do I have to choose the black side of my family? Why can't I just embrace and be an embodiment of it all?
Speaker 2: That's my whole point. I always felt like that my whole life.
Speaker 1: But you felt that each side wanted you to choose, not my people.
Speaker 2: People on the outside of my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna say you're outside forces wanted you to choose you black, Say I'm black. Black power right on.
Speaker 2: But it's like the one drop rule comes from white supremacy. It comes from Jim crow eraror where white enslavers would rape black slaved women and had their they would have their kids, and they'd be like, oh, one drop, you're still slave. You know, it comes from white supremacy. There is no reason why I have to feel bad that I have a white dad and white family members. That I love and I have to just say I'm black because the one drop rule is insane, right, And I love that I have my white uncles that introduced me to Pantera and Metallica and System of a Down and Leonard skinnerd and all these all that that's a part of my culture because of my white uncles. And then my mom's side is you know, the Anita Baker, Luther Vandros four Tops, Temptations, Teddy Pandagra. That is who I am. So somebody like Jocelyn bitch, You're not gonna just tell me who I am.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Why do you think Drake Drake receives so much hate? Do you think it's because he's bibracial?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he embraces his Jewish side so much that it pisses people off.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the people that are profited off for being in black spaces? You got a problem with that? Are you okay with that?
Speaker 2: That confuses me. I'm gonna tell you why, because you cannot blame you have to blame the consumer at that point. Right, So when people are like Amber, You're famous for no reason, it's like maybe, but you have to blame the consumer. You can't blame me, blame the people that buy into what I'm selling. Right, Yes, So if somebody like Drake or me is within black culture and we're biracial, why are you mad at us? We love y'all, you know, and we love white people too. And there's black people that aren't good, and there's white people that aren't good. There's bad people in every race, and there's good people in every race. So you don't talk about people as a monolith. That's unfair, you know what I'm saying. So to benefit off of black culture is crazy. I hate when I see that, right because it's like you're not actively going into too. You're like, like me, I'm bi racial, like me, I'm Drake's is making rap music and it's really good. So people like it, like they buy it by it.
Speaker 1: Tyler caught a lot of backlash when she identified herself as black and a colored woman. She's being obviously she's South Africa. What's going on?
Speaker 2: People are called color in South Africa.
Speaker 1: Colored.
Speaker 2: There's a different culture over there. People in the US.
Speaker 1: They used to call you that. You call you that and fel doing you know, Yeah, filvil rising and the film. Yeah, and you know, pre eighteen sixties, definitely they were called colored. They call you negro.
Speaker 2: But it has a negative conversation here in America because of American history. It's not the same as South Africa. So when she says that people are up in arms, but it doesn't mean the same thing over here that it does over there.
Speaker 1: You've been participating in Travis Scott's annual HBCU Celebrity Classic. What's your relationship with Tramp? You're cool, y'all. Obviously you're cool because you go damn there every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just I don't know, it's just super cool. He invited me one year, which is crazy because I don't talk to Travis Scott until the game is coming up, like in February, and I'm like, yo, bro, like what are we doing this year? Like how many outfits should I bring? Is like after after party, and then I won't I probably won't talk to him till next February.
Speaker 1: Amber, I don't know. I was debating. You caught a lot of flat because you supported President Trump, your pilog using and say, look, I like talking religion, I like talking politics. Yeah, I ain't got no problem with it. And people like, we're going to cancel Amber Rolls because she wearing the red hat make America great again? What went into your and Wiz said, you know, talking to Wiz, he says, look, if that's what you believe, do you, why are you worried about what everybody else thinking? Do you? What made you decide to say, you know what? This to who I believe is the best candidate, This to who I believe, this is, who embodies basically what I believe in, This, who I'm supporting. What went into your thought process? You knew that you was gonna catch some criticism, You're gonna catch some blowback and flat, but you did it anyway. What went into that decision?
Speaker 2: I just felt like he was the best for our country? And why not use my platform to say that? First and foremost. Second of all, no one can ever cancel me. Only I can cancel me.
Speaker 1: Right? Is there anything you want to promote? You got anything coming out? You got a book, you got cosmetics or anything you want to promote?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I would like to announce that me and Ray J are coming out with a new show. Okay, and we are talking about everything sports, politics, entertainment. It's me and him. We're gonna go nuts. I can't wait for you guys to see it, and also follow me on Only Fans. Subscribe to my Only Fans merch my merch. If you just go to the link in my bio at amber Rose on Instagram, you can get all the links there. But my Only Fans is just my day to day life and stuff that I don't post on Instagram. So it's really it's really cool over.
Speaker 1: There, Miss Ambrose.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Future at your time. That was awesome. Thank you. Spotlight l A the newest exclusive nightclub for loud club shay shade of film here. Spotlight l A is a place for anything and everything with something programmed for everyone. Keep up with Spotlight on Instagram a Spotlight dot La.
Speaker 2: All my Life, g all my Life, sacrifice, hustle. I want to.
Speaker 1: Slice all my life in all my life.
Speaker 2: All my life running, all my life sacrifice.
Speaker 1: That's a play. The price of one slice that the pologize that all my life bapp running all my life