Speaker 1: So people like Drea. She's the same way. She couldn't keep a job. She knows, not that she couldn't keep it.
Speaker 2: My way, no, this way, this, Lexi, what did you say?
Speaker 3: Oh you right?
Speaker 4: I did this? I mean the same thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, no I'm not.
Speaker 5: But what's up?
Speaker 2: Y'all? It's your girl lex Pi and it's your girl Dre in the call.
Speaker 1: And you are tuned in to a brand new episode of Poor Mind.
Speaker 6: Where a drunk mind speaks sober thought.
Speaker 7: We gotta guess today, we gotta guess now. Y'all know this guest, We have had him on the past, and y'all know we don't repeat guests, so you know if we repeat a guesst, it's one of our fates.
Speaker 6: We love Marco.
Speaker 1: Y'all know him from doing pranks. He took it from the pranks to doing stand up. You know, has one of the hottest podcasts out right. Now give it up for my friend, funny Marco.
Speaker 8: All right, so look, can y'all do me a favorite? You'll be a favor on this. I want to just go by like my first and Leslie Marco Summers because I'm trying to drop the funny. So we can start a year. Yeah, but I want to drop, you know, the funny and I want to change my Instagram thing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a beautiful last name. Yeah. So can I ask you? Why are you dropping the funny?
Speaker 8: It's just maturity, But you ain't dropped the funny I'm saying, but you got to grow in to it.
Speaker 4: You gotta like change it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Okay, because you're trying to transition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just a different size for Sonna.
Speaker 2: You just to do that on poor minds we're on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what is it? Marco Summers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my personal last name.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all give it up for mark Out Summers. Yes, And I think is like, I feel like that's such a nice but you have a nice last name.
Speaker 3: Like my last name is my last name is actually Lexi?
Speaker 8: What's your last name?
Speaker 3: Lexi?
Speaker 4: So what's your first name?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you off camera because people.
Speaker 8: Why don't you just tell it business?
Speaker 3: Because I don't want to give my whole government.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so is it like sexy Red you got like eviction notice and stuff? Because she said she didn't want to say her No.
Speaker 1: You got no, I have great credits, great everything good? No, because I don't want people to I have family, and they google me, They're gonna find things about me and my family.
Speaker 8: My thing is like what I used to do poorn? Okay, well used to It's okay, I'm just kidding. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just don't like my business out there.
Speaker 3: But you're not.
Speaker 4: They're gonna clip yours.
Speaker 3: Just say that that anyway. Yeah, they gonna do that anything.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody do poorn.
Speaker 8: No, how y'all get here, hold on us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see now what you're trying to say.
Speaker 6: Everybody was having sex.
Speaker 3: Everybody porn.
Speaker 4: So what's the difference sex and porn? Break it down?
Speaker 3: Recording you paid for You get paid for porns.
Speaker 4: Everybody don't get paid for porn.
Speaker 8: My mother was making sweet sweet love, So a camera makes it different, a.
Speaker 1: Camera and a paycheck. She wasn't doing it for a paycheck. She was doing it out of the people do it for free.
Speaker 2: But that's why porn porn is. I feel like, if it's free.
Speaker 8: What's the definition when you can because somebody look it up and read it out here.
Speaker 2: Trying to find a good one. Okay, so not Wikipedia, I like Wikipedia, but that no, not for porns. Yeah, my cousin I used to work for the legal definition. The legal definition, pornography is defined as materials such as pictures, videos, or writing that explicitly depict sexual acts or nudity with the primary intent of causing sexual arousal. It's often associated with the trail of erotic behavior in a way that is meant to be sexually exciting.
Speaker 8: Exactly but exactly picture okay, picture.
Speaker 3: So if y'all ever took a sexy.
Speaker 8: Picture for y'all, man didn't, that's considered porn.
Speaker 3: That's exactly though.
Speaker 2: But it's not lead.
Speaker 8: But it's still it's to his eyes, it's still to somebody if you keep it see yourself. I feel like if you said this to him, then you said born Okay, that's what it is. I mean yeah, so I'm just saying. I'm just saying, but you still that's fine though. But it's people that just been with one person for that. It's like, y'all do porn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's okay, So you feel like was porn?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean she was, Yeah, she was. She got four kids for different baby daddy, so she's.
Speaker 3: Slinging it four different baby daddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's normal, right, It is like that's normal, that's normal what he's done, he's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So do you think having multiple like baby Daddyes, and maybe mama's just hereditary.
Speaker 8: I mean me having multiple kids. It feel like I just said, she says this when.
Speaker 1: You got it from No, I was I'm asking a question.
Speaker 3: This is journalism. We have a big star. No, it was not.
Speaker 8: I get hurt. But look, I feel like I feel like having kids are like a lotto tickets, like you can get a good one or a bad one, you know, so thank just imagine like that Lebron James Nutt. That was some good nut that they produce.
Speaker 2: Wait, you love Lebron, Lebron.
Speaker 8: Michael Jackson good Nut, Chris Brown good Nut, Bobby Brown? All right, you me and Nut it ain't there yet.
Speaker 3: It's like I feel like I was good nud.
Speaker 2: I feel like you gotta smile because you gotta think about it like this, y'all when somebody ejaculates, it's so many spars and you and you.
Speaker 8: Would have won that. Fuck, it's some bad ones out there. That's just like, you know, that's just Beyonce good.
Speaker 3: Nut, who was bad nut?
Speaker 8: Who's out there?
Speaker 3: Let's need some bad nuts. Bad baby, bad nut.
Speaker 8: She's talking about the name because she put bad in front of it.
Speaker 6: It's really like she looking like I was talking about the girl.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's kind of hard to say about that because I was thinking about like my cousin, my cook hit my cousin here, crackhead. But he's good because he is. He's showing you a form of what crack do to you. So he's being an example.
Speaker 3: So that's good.
Speaker 8: Exactly, So is it really good or you exactly?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie my cousin. I have a crackhead cousin too, don't talk about it. I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 2: Her name, but I think she's good now because she can do.
Speaker 3: Hair really good.
Speaker 2: Yeahs always know a trait.
Speaker 8: She is a really great fire.
Speaker 2: They are we need them.
Speaker 8: And it's a difference between like a crack addict and the crackhead.
Speaker 4: You feel me, Yeah, what's the difference.
Speaker 8: I mean, a crack addict means that they just kind of like can't live without it. A crackhead is somebody that do every now and then, but they're not add No, because if you do it every now and then, it's just like you can live without it.
Speaker 2: I don't think people do crack every now and then. I mean to crag.
Speaker 3: Like you do crack one time.
Speaker 8: Alright, So what's the definition of addiction to y'all?
Speaker 2: Like, I think you need it, you can't stop, and I feel.
Speaker 8: Like the things that you're addicted to me?
Speaker 6: What am I adicted to?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What you think I'm adicted to? I think you can be addicted to good things. I think she is addicted to health and wealth.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get no.
Speaker 1: I'm serious though, Like Drea is very like, how can I get.
Speaker 4: Some money something that.
Speaker 3: If it makes you feel better?
Speaker 2: They say that people that are adicted to go into the gym are six addy.
Speaker 3: Are you a sex addict?
Speaker 8: I mean I don't like a little, but how many times could you do it with you? Like, like weekly? How many times can you?
Speaker 2: I think if you a relationship, to be honest, I think you should be having sex every day except for when you on your PEP.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, not every day.
Speaker 2: If y'all live I'm saying, if y'all live together.
Speaker 8: I got a strong man before, Yeah, I got a strong I feel like I got a strong like three three times a week.
Speaker 2: But I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: Like if it's three times a week.
Speaker 8: I'm seeing you sometimes as a man, you gotta kind of like let them manifest, like make them still want to like yeah, like you know what I'm saying. You don't want to just hear he here. You know what I'm saying. You gotta build up the Yeah, the fantasy. The fantasy, don't like get a finish.
Speaker 2: They could get boring for women too, That's true, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why you gotta spice it up.
Speaker 8: Like you gotta just spice it up in the bedroom. Probably do something like breaking the house like and like, yeah, give me that like as a robbery, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you get don on the girl, Like you know what I'm saying, give me some what he was about to say, but I'm saying this road playing saying road playing give.
Speaker 3: So Like but I.
Speaker 9: Don't know.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's out there.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you're talking about this, No, I don't Okay, it's not you.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, Okay. First of all, I want to redirect the conversation. First of all, your hair. I love your hair.
Speaker 3: No way, we got to ask.
Speaker 8: Them what is your I'm sorry, dang, that's hard.
Speaker 3: You're addicted to something. What is it?
Speaker 4: Pleasing people?
Speaker 8: That's it?
Speaker 3: Oh you're a people pleaser. Okay, that's fair. Okay, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: Well, first I want to say I love your hair. You just took your brains out. You have very very healthy hair.
Speaker 4: People think it's a wig, but I can see that.
Speaker 2: It does have I used to have a weg like that cheap. Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about my own whigs.
Speaker 1: I used to wear like really like, but your hair doesn't how to probably about twelve ninety.
Speaker 4: Nine, and you have one like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, mm, but let me let me say this. There's a clip going on that's like viral of you right now. You are on the show with o Jo Sinko Sharp. I want to talk about that moment because this is why you have funny in your name. I'm sorry, but like when you roasting with somebody and they bring up like money, you are you automatically what? First of all, true, that's the rules. I'm sorry, that's the rules. As as somebody who knows how to roast, like if you if I get on your ass, you be like oh, but I cash them checks lost. You know what I'm saying because like we know, well.
Speaker 2: I agree, but then I disagree because sometimes people just don't got no money and that's the.
Speaker 3: Fact, but that's not that's not the case with him.
Speaker 2: Well, if y'all going back and forth, then yeah, like if you're.
Speaker 1: If you if I'm roasting funny Marko, I can't be like, oh yeah, funny, I got some checks though, And this is no shape the shape shak because you know, he.
Speaker 8: Know you're just talking. You're just talking for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for everybody, but everybody don't know how to roll. And that's what I more so I was thinking, like, of course somebody like if it's you and Shannon Sharp, then yeah, if.
Speaker 3: He gotta go the money, then yea.
Speaker 2: But if it's you, it's somebody on Twitter, but you really don't got no money.
Speaker 8: It's not really good to say, like bring up money. I don't feel like but again, it's just I don't think he meant that in that way.
Speaker 3: It was just like like, I don't know how mean. It was funny. It was funny. I think the miss you know, this is what I was getting at. Miss Nedder stayed catching straight.
Speaker 2: What did you do.
Speaker 4: Bring on the show?
Speaker 2: Do we reach out to.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta come on here?
Speaker 10: Well? No.
Speaker 1: The reason I say this because I watched Real Housewives of Atlanta. Yeah, and Miss Neda was online and she was so happy because they were like, oh my god, they were talking about me in Real house they.
Speaker 3: Were like shaving her.
Speaker 8: But that's still good.
Speaker 3: Like, why do people do that to? Miss Netta.
Speaker 8: Is really cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she's really cool.
Speaker 3: She's cool. But why did you say she looked like Shannon Shan?
Speaker 8: Everybody looked like somebody? Kevin her said, I said, I look like Seal. I didn't get mad.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't walk out.
Speaker 2: No, but Seal is a handsome exactly.
Speaker 8: He just everybody's Okay.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, and I'm getting serious. I do not I'm not being funny. I don't like when people talk about your skin. I don't think it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's a low hanging No, it's not.
Speaker 8: It's not mean because it's a part of your journey. So again, once you have something and people see it and you're in a spotlight, they can have every right to say what they want to say.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I agree with her though I feel like it's very low hanging fruit, Like why is that when we go I mean.
Speaker 8: People talk, girls go through people, like when they body shame women, I don't feel it is right, but they're going to do it, right, is it something that they see?
Speaker 3: I like that you're a good sport, You are a good.
Speaker 8: But it's part of the game. Like once you once you put yourself on camera, you gotta accept what comes with it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever got mad on camera?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 8: Never got mad. It was one comment that really got to me. It was like a kid and he said, like, oh, it looked like somebody stepped there your face with cleats.
Speaker 4: That was really good. But why y'all laughing?
Speaker 6: I'm like.
Speaker 8: You person, I got allergies.
Speaker 4: Okay, the parlor right, yes, but that wasn't funny.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that ship corny. Yeah, it wasn't funny. I'm not amused.
Speaker 2: I'm not amused that ship.
Speaker 3: Like that ship was whack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know, I think that's a good trick to have when you're a comedian.
Speaker 3: Would you consider yourself a comedian.
Speaker 4: Entertainer?
Speaker 2: Entertainer?
Speaker 6: I think that's a good trait to have when you're entertaining, but.
Speaker 8: You show people you're grow because it didn't change, like it ain't better and better. But people that are dealing with what I'm dealing with, they can also look up to it, like I'm okay to you know, short off, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not being funny, no, meaning you the first time to now, and it's a big difference.
Speaker 3: I see a difference in you as a whole. I'd be rooting for you. You too, now he's trying to.
Speaker 1: Marcos you okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just all right. But I feel like if you're gonna do, you need to be able to take you.
Speaker 8: I don't take nobody. That's one thing a part of my career. I haven't talked about the stuff that I feel like it's realistic.
Speaker 6: Until you saw Shannon.
Speaker 8: He looked like that would still look alike. You know what I'm saying. That's to look alike. That's like a tomato tomorrow. Like if you agree or disagree, you know, he said, But it was still no, I didn't say that that's what you mean, and not like he said I look like her.
Speaker 4: He's like, no, you look like that. He said that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was just opinions more like.
Speaker 1: This is what I have to say about the clip. Was in the middle laughing. I mean he was being massy because it looked.
Speaker 3: Like, I know what, I know, a laugher.
Speaker 1: He was laughing at funny Marco jokes, and he was laughing at how mad he was.
Speaker 3: He was trying to play it off.
Speaker 2: He said, it ain't gonna stop them young ones from spreading. Said oh, because he knew he ate that that would be spreading. I said, I know, that's right.
Speaker 3: It was just an interesting clip.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So that's a great compliment. I think people don't think we're gonna be funny just based off of like if they've seen us out what like, if they've just seen us somewhere they didn't know about poor minds, I don't think they would think, well, what's up, y'all? As your girl XP and it's your girl drain and the call and we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna completely change your restroom ritual with good wipes.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all.
Speaker 2: So I love good wipes because they are naturally seen it and hyphaut allergenic. They come in so many amazing scents like shake, Coco, lavender, cedar, and rose water.
Speaker 1: And one of the best things about it too, is that they're flushable, so you're not messing up the environment at all. So good Wipes are available at Target, Kroger, any local grocery store. And the best thing about it, if you go to goodwipes dot com backslash poor mindes, you'll get your first pack for free. All you have to do is text them your receipt and you'll get reimbursed. So go to goodwipes dot com backslash poor minds.
Speaker 3: Get it clean period.
Speaker 1: If you want to upgrade your restroom ritual, you can grab good Wipes at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and most local grocery stores. As a special offer for poor minds listeners, good Wipes is giving you your first pack for free. Buy any package, text them your receipt and get reimbursed almost immediately. For more details, head to goodwipes dot com backslash poor minds Again, that's goodwipes dot com backslash poor minds to snag a free pack of good Wipes.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: As your girl lexp and it's your girls, Ray and the cold.
Speaker 3: And the day has finally came.
Speaker 1: We have reached the finale episode of our show on B E T her Travel Queens.
Speaker 6: Yes, y'all.
Speaker 2: Travel Queens season finale is May fourteenth at eight pm E s T. Make sure y'all tune in. We're gonna be in Key West and we had a time. Y'all. Do not want to miss all of the surprises, all of the good times, all of the excursions.
Speaker 6: I can't believe it's the end of.
Speaker 3: Listen, I know.
Speaker 1: So if you want to catch Travel Queens and you want to stream it, make sure you download Filo Hulu TV and you can do the add on the B E T hert add on or YouTube TV. Those are the three apps you can watch Travel Queens on. So download Filo Hulu with the B E T her add on a YouTube TV. Every Wednesday, well we're at the last Wednesday MBT dot com MBT dot com. So catch Travel Queens the last episode, or if you haven't watched any of them, you can stream all of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, see y'all.
Speaker 1: Because I think that's a good segue to something I want to ask you because I've seen somebody tweet the other day they said to me, a beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: That's funny. It's very rare, that's true.
Speaker 8: It's rare.
Speaker 4: Guys, is it rare?
Speaker 2: Is it rare?
Speaker 8: There there sick somebody?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, giggling isn't rare to meet a beautiful woman who's funny, it is?
Speaker 1: I don't think so it what I'm not gonna be. I'm not lying because you are my friends. All my friends are beautiful because you're calling them your friends. But a boyfriends, no, my friend, Like, okay, one of my closest friends is be lying, and she's like a con beautiful.
Speaker 3: Because she literally makes the move from being funny.
Speaker 2: You need to say somebody that don't make a living from being funny, Like, she knows she's funny.
Speaker 3: That's why she do what she do. I know.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying like, but I come up not saying like be Lynn is a rare, But I'm saying like, so, it's a lot of women who are beautiful that are stunny.
Speaker 8: How old are you?
Speaker 4: Thirty seven?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry you aint that you know what I'm saying, but it has nothing.
Speaker 4: To do with looks.
Speaker 2: You wasn't far off.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not home.
Speaker 8: Okay, So look what you've been thirty seven. For you to live for thirty seven years, you've been for a long, long time, right, how many women do you feel like you can count on your hand that you're the met as friends?
Speaker 4: That's funny. You the met ten funny.
Speaker 8: Women like solid, like making you live to your stomach like wow, yes that's.
Speaker 2: Women, are definitely one of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you the met ten funny women in your life, like top ten holes.
Speaker 3: Can't get a key out of me exactly?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I mean I was like, oh, I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm saying like I do feel like some girls do be funny, but I don't feel like ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you met ten women like over thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty three, over thirty three years absolutely now thirty.
Speaker 8: No, not thirty women. But but I ain't at thirty? Where because you always dating hood dudes?
Speaker 1: Get I don't, Now that's correct. I really don't date hood dudes. I actually despise them.
Speaker 4: So what do you date?
Speaker 1: I usually date like well put together men that have a real job or like a real career.
Speaker 3: I've never dated hood dudes.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 8: Well, they ain't got time to play there because they have work.
Speaker 5: For real.
Speaker 8: She worked, right, and you're getting to live your best life and you doing what you want to do when you come home.
Speaker 4: Like, why you ain't making me laughs?
Speaker 3: Like, bitch, I just did it overtime. Shut the fuck up. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So maybe you need to get somebody in your field.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that girls be funny a lot of the time because they just be like so goofy, yeah you know what, I am so silly and they don't say nothing silly.
Speaker 4: Any Start with your background.
Speaker 8: You let your mama and daddy raised you, your brothers, and how you were with your brothers, how you was with your mama. Okay, so that's how I feel like, because my sister she was funny, because all of us was funny, and when you put her in it, so I feel like it starts with your mama and daddy, like at home, like how it was. And then I feel like some people are naturally funny, but they so inspired by the Internet. It's like I don't want to put that side out.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people too, they're funny. Is mimicking what other people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are making fun of people all the time. I don't think that's funny either. I think if you have to make fun of people all the time, you're not.
Speaker 8: Really But how do ya feel about people because me and my friends talking much. It's like people that just leave hate comments, Like if you see a posting, just have somebody say I don't think he's funny. It's like in your right what made you want to just say that? Like what what do you expect after you say that? Do you feel good about yourself? Like how do you feel?
Speaker 11: People?
Speaker 1: The leader they probably thought that was swimming they want you to talk to them, and they thought that was because it's.
Speaker 4: Some stuff that we all ain't agree with, right.
Speaker 8: But I don't feel like I never left a hateful comment on somebody, but because it's like if okay, yeah, so I wonder like the comment real, like what do they do?
Speaker 4: Like how do they feel you?
Speaker 1: I think a lot of times like if they see somebody like you, a man who is being funny making a living off of being funny. A lot of times they be trying to be comedian in the comments. They want to make people laugh by saying something, so they just be wont the moment have you.
Speaker 6: Ever clicked on somebody page?
Speaker 2: Like a lot of the time, if you think about it, somebody leave a comment like that, you will click on the page.
Speaker 3: They be doing it too, but nobody.
Speaker 8: Your page, like you know, he just holding the crayon up, you know, and it's like, wow, I'm just anything. It's just like you just click on pages that it's like wow, this is where I like you just like what the what the hell?
Speaker 6: But a lot of the time it is people who are trying to.
Speaker 8: Yeah about women that talk about other women, Like I feel like when the shame of make posts and then they make that like that attack other women, I just don't feel like it's right.
Speaker 4: But you can have your opinion with your friends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like it's okay to send it to your friend, like you see this because that cod but to put it out to the world.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I think a lot of times it'd be a lot of women in our comments that be talking crazy about us, but they be wanting to get picked by the niggas that we be curving, so it's like we're not the same. You would literally grovel at your feet to date men that I just am not interested in. So I can see why you're leaving these comments, you know. So it's just it's it.
Speaker 8: Be levels for me, like so look, okay, so before we get into it, like my boy was arguing about something in the car and I want to bring them in here and I want your opinion, but I want you to think, as he said, okay, because I was like, I wonder what y'all think about this?
Speaker 4: And okay Martin, because he really really think.
Speaker 2: Though, Okay, is it hard?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want you to instantly like.
Speaker 3: What was what's your name?
Speaker 2: First of all?
Speaker 3: Give us your name? What do you do you have some long le just looked like them some seventh fat seven minutes.
Speaker 8: He work a regular job too.
Speaker 3: No, no, he said, I'm trying to down. Okay, what's your name name?
Speaker 11: Martin?
Speaker 12: Martin, Yeah, I'm a stylust in, a fashion designer period.
Speaker 3: Got that ship.
Speaker 6: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Pretty.
Speaker 12: We was having a conversation in the car. So last year, not now recently. I got a girl now, but I brought a girl around Marco and we were just you know, kicking it somewhere and she ended up taking a picture with him, and I felt like that was like that's a non negotiable, like you can't come back around.
Speaker 11: I can't.
Speaker 6: Like she was like, oh, do you mind if I take a picture with Marco.
Speaker 12: She didn't even I mean even if she asked, I felt like it was like audacy, Like I brought your my friends to somebody that I could potentially date, You're gonna ask them for a picture?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 12: That was kind of fairness to me. Yeah, I don't think Marco think that it's not.
Speaker 3: I feel like I want to know what you thought.
Speaker 8: I said. I feel like some people, if they support somebody, they can ask for a picture. But I didn't ask another Like one of my brothers, he's like he he agreed with him. So I'm like, in the man community, it's like, don't ask somebody for a picture, you know what I'm saying. That's like me, if I'm out and you know, I'm with my girls, she sees ju skin, she want a picture, i'might get one, And it's not jealousy. But I understand man pride. I just feel like man pride, like come on now, like we're kicking it, you know what I'm saying. So is it right for y'all? Like if y'all with y'all man right and y'all around like Dave Chappelle or something, do y'all ask for a picture of?
Speaker 4: Like what do y'all do in that situation.
Speaker 1: If I'm around and it's like my man is in the industry and he brings me around like people that are his peers.
Speaker 4: No, somebody that you like, that your instagra.
Speaker 1: But I'm sitting in the back. I'm cooling. No, I'm cooling because this is not my moment. I'm not trying to be seen. He's mingling with his peers. They're doing what they're doing. Yeah, I'm sorry, I have to agree with him. I'm not gonna lie because that just comes off. It comes off a little thirsty, like you not a fan like you with me, were gonna be around Marco plenty of time. That's like, this is just not Nah, we can't do that.
Speaker 3: We can't do that.
Speaker 2: What's the setting? Like if we're at a Dave Chapelle show baseball game and we just see Dave Chappelle and.
Speaker 12: He just wanted to baseball game, ain't the right right? What was the we was at? We was at like a little sports car at a sports.
Speaker 3: Car and then no, hell no.
Speaker 2: But like then if we're at if we're at your show and he's a big fan of you and we came to see you.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Then it's like Okay, you want to teke a picture with Marco. I wouldn't see nothing wrong with that. But if we're at a baseball game or we at a sports he see he like, hey, Marco bron.
Speaker 3: Get a pig blocked.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 12: So let me ask you all the question. Let's flip it. If you went somewhere. Let's just say you went somewhere right, and you about your date and there was sweetie sweetie there and your day asked a picture of Sweety, how would you feel?
Speaker 2: Oh, I wouldn't care. Sweety is beautiful, I want the beatle. Hey girl, let's take a pie again. I wouldn't care about it.
Speaker 3: As a man.
Speaker 2: It's a woman, Like I said, it's.
Speaker 3: Different from me and women know it is.
Speaker 1: So again I would say, like.
Speaker 4: Going red, sexy red sex appeal. He's like, now we're so bad, my god? Then what like sexy red man?
Speaker 8: Everybody wants to see me next to her?
Speaker 2: That's how you be feeling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm saying to God. I'm just saying to God because again it's not again, it's not nothing about the person, it's how they're saying it. Right, Yeah, let's take it away.
Speaker 3: But like, oh, she's so fucking fine.
Speaker 1: I gotta get a picture with her. It's like, okay, nigga, calm down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're doing all that, then it's kind of weird.
Speaker 12: I thought it's about the audacity of it. It's like if I'm bringing you around my dog, like.
Speaker 1: Y'all chilling, yeah, show like, oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're gonna see She was like, oh I love Mark. I know that was your homeboy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like if I was like, save me and you were on a date and we go see like Kevin Hart and you're like, oh, hey, I'm taking you to Kevin Hart.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, I love Kevin Hart. And we get there, I'm like, oh, can.
Speaker 1: You ask him if I can take a picture, because I'm a really big fan, like I would say something to you. Yeah, I'm not gonna be like, oh my god, let me go. I'm not gonna be like I'm gonna ask you, Like, so why.
Speaker 4: Do Okay, we get it, but why do y'all feel like it's wrong?
Speaker 2: Not wrong, but I do get worse. I am one hundred percent agree with her. I feel like if you're with a man, like it's different if you ask him like it would have been different if she would have been if I get this picture with Marco, because then you could have been like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know not or not tonight he's chilling right now.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like you guys, I know if it was an appropriate setting or not, so that it didn't embarrass you or make you feel no type of way. Like I think as a woman, you should probably ask your man before you just try to take a picture with another man.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this though, because I've seen this happen before as a woman. Be honest, have you ever been in a situation because you're in the industry, have you ever brought your girl around and like the big fish, the big dog took your girl, because that's what be happening.
Speaker 3: So is that why you kind of felt some type of way?
Speaker 12: Nah, that ain't never happened to me. I mean I've definitely, I've definitely been around. I've definitely brought women around that won't my girl. But I've definitely brought women around and away, Yeah they ended up there. But yeah, that's just what it is when you they something that you just bring somebody around that's not your girl. I ain't never be in a situation when I brought my girls around somebody and.
Speaker 3: They didn't right right, right.
Speaker 1: But you've been in a situation where you brought somebody around that you may have been like a little interested in and she kind of wandered off.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't been in that situation, because I mean.
Speaker 2: It does happen. It does happen.
Speaker 8: It'd be good that saves you because you don't shake the wings, But.
Speaker 12: It do still kind of be fucked up even after permission. If you got to ask that would rub me the wrong way because in my mind, it's like, why would you even ask me.
Speaker 3: That I feel about a picture?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like, yeah, for sure, because it's.
Speaker 4: Like from Chicago to Chicago.
Speaker 8: People all that Chicago, Yeah said Chicago people.
Speaker 3: Think different from Chicago too. Yeah, you can tell it they think.
Speaker 12: I just think it's like, bro, like if we chilling, like I can understand, like we were at the show, it's like everybody taking pictures.
Speaker 11: Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: This is what it's one of my favorite you know what I'm saying, entertainers, let me take a picture. But if we just chilling with this, I feel like it's a time and a place for everything. If we're in a family environment, why would you open your mouth to ask them.
Speaker 3: For a little.
Speaker 12: As I ain't no asking, But that's.
Speaker 2: The thing though, I feel like at least if you asked, though, then it's like okay, now I know, like he don't play the eggs.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna ask no, but I want to.
Speaker 12: I want my moment to be like I don't need to take no picture. I'm already around this, I'm in this space, already know what I'm saying. I don't need to ask only nigga, I need to be taking pictures.
Speaker 11: Do what I'm with.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be real with you.
Speaker 2: I think I take that stance like I'm not. I've been around a lot of people and I never really want to take pictures. But I think it's a lot of girls out there who do. And I don't think anything is wrong. That's because they don't be around a lot of stuff yea all the time, or they don't running Today Chappelle all the time, so it's like they might want to take a picture. I don't think anything is wrong with that. It's just about how you going about it. Like I think people could go about stuff in a thirsty way, and then you could go about it in a respectful way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was thirsty, I believe it.
Speaker 2: Did. Y'all have a conversation after that, you and the girl?
Speaker 11: No, No, I ended up I followed the right I was following.
Speaker 12: I ended up going on her page a couple of days later because she posts she had a highlight with him in.
Speaker 3: The Oh, that's a highlight. That's right, mister Steel.
Speaker 8: And then one more thing that we argue about before you leave, he says, and it's y'all can't help us. He said, it's a proper time. You can't just FaceTime a woman unless you be with them. Like you, if when you meet somebody you talking about, you should be with them. It's proper ways to cardon. What was that?
Speaker 12: So the conversation was, dude, we think it's right to do random FaceTime cause like me, I'm a person that yo, what you're doing.
Speaker 11: I'm about to FaceTime you.
Speaker 12: I always warned somebody for face time, know what they're doing right now. If you my girl, I can FaceTime you any time I want, agreed. But if it ain't my girl, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I think it's respecting, you know, but.
Speaker 8: I feel like you can call it because she picked up, you pick up?
Speaker 3: I respect? Why are you calling me after ten? I'm just saying, what is this a good conversation to talk after ten? And I think.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get in big I'm trying to feel like, text me, hey.
Speaker 3: What you're doing? Can I face time you?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 4: So you gotta do it all the time.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, we got to be at a certain level before you can just face it.
Speaker 1: Now Mommy, Wow, any anytime. I don't care what our dre can face Timmy, I get.
Speaker 3: That, man, I call three times if she don't.
Speaker 8: But that's how you did a relationship with somebody.
Speaker 3: Though you called me once today? Wow? You No, I didn't. I had to call you back.
Speaker 2: You did call me back, but like if it was an emergency, I would have called three times.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, I guess answered the question.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna FaceTime a girl?
Speaker 2: You just mad?
Speaker 3: You're gonna randomly face.
Speaker 8: I feel like you can and you're building a relationship with them, Like that's just what it is, Like, that's how you build because what's that?
Speaker 4: Thirty two?
Speaker 3: Not what's that?
Speaker 4: Because I be thinking about it.
Speaker 3: But at young.
Speaker 8: It ain't about young. It's about building a relationship with that person.
Speaker 1: How you build it, let them know, hey it is, it's common courtesy.
Speaker 3: How you busy right now?
Speaker 8: Because if you're busy, she's not gonna pick up. So just sex that makes this, But I ain't got to reassure it. Hey you busy, Hey you hungry? Hey you want your nails done? You gotta do that too. Well, No, y'all don't want that. Y'all just want a nigga to do it. So again, you're just doing I.
Speaker 3: Don't mind you even asking. It's not a problem you want. It's not about that.
Speaker 8: But again it's it's also different when somebody just had that energy. It's just different if somebody got the energy. Like it, but don't overdo it and come through aggressive. But if you don't pick up, I'm not gonna get mad, Like why don't you pick up? It's like, okay, if you said I'm busy, cool, hit me back, but I don't even like, Hey you busy?
Speaker 12: If you FaceTime different times, now, that's crazy, random up three different times, randomly, and she tell you that she's busy every time.
Speaker 8: I'm done I'm not because because it's not a good Yeah, she's not into it.
Speaker 11: What is she really busy?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: At different times, but I'm saying three different times, she's busy every time she's not into you, because she's gonna make time. She's gonna be like, well, I'm getting my hair done, I'm getting my makeup done. I can call you bag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because because I feel like I'll tell them every every woman is bringing showing a dude a different side, like if you make me feel good, you get this out, if we make you this acide, so women know how to get.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 1: Everything comes down to how you're making that woman feel to be honest, because, like I agree, I do prefer when I just meet a man that he asks if I'm busy and he can call. But honestly, if we had a great first date, you showed me a good time, baby, I'm finna stumble over that ottoman and break my back to run to my room and get that phone off that charge to answer that FaceTime.
Speaker 2: I hate to miss a call from a dude that I like, what wow say?
Speaker 12: I knew that somebody randomly and they don't pick up the glamor call you know, I'm weary of that time.
Speaker 3: But if I do it again, yeah, yeah, I do agree with that. Chicago, because it's Chicago. No, let's keep behind time.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this as a woman, if a man FaceTime that you randomly that you like and you don't answer, you called him back as soon as you get a second, right, yeah, right, So if he has to call you back and you still don't answer, it's somebody who don't learn about So I can see both sides of it. It's two sides of it. Like I said, if I like you, you can you know I don't Oh he called me when you first goes to it like that's cute or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I also think if you like, hey, are you busy? Can I FaceTime you real quick?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And like I had.
Speaker 3: Somebody texting me the other day like, oh can I.
Speaker 8: Face Some of me was like, oh that was nice, But what if you get the text back? And then if he would have called, he could have got the conversation. What if you were so like you just didn't like because some people forget a text mess. Let's be real, y'all didn't been like damn, I thought I text you back the whole time. You could have just called you and got that conversation. And then he's like, oh damn, she didn't respond the whole time. You got other ship going on. You would have just picked up like what's up, blah blah. So again it can hurt you too.
Speaker 1: I think it's all about communication. If we really gonna want to talk, we're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find the time to talk to each other. Like I said, I hate Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we got a little one too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: You kind of realized too.
Speaker 2: We was both in long term relationships. Now we're in a we're in a transitional phase. But with the transitional phase, it's still like you still trying to you know.
Speaker 4: On vacation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, you're on vacation, Conda.
Speaker 3: Okay, how's your daddy life?
Speaker 4: What you doing? Nice?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So are something to ask you question too? Because I did.
Speaker 8: I recently posted my two recent mothers right, and then uh, some people were like they should have got their own posts, they should have got that.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, none of that matters. Smith, don't do that either.
Speaker 8: I just want I feel like as a man sometimes and you have a platform.
Speaker 3: And so he's never coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Does so he posts his baby mama together Jada and the first one.
Speaker 3: They always be together.
Speaker 2: But he should come on the show because we know their song.
Speaker 3: In the archives.
Speaker 1: Buddy Barco has a freestyle too, and he said, he said, Daddy must be your baby.
Speaker 3: Come you stop that, please, Daddy don't got no cheese.
Speaker 11: Come on?
Speaker 4: Now what she said does it sound like?
Speaker 3: All right? You know, give it to me. How you did it? It was not delivery. Somebody wrote the rap for me and I just delivered it.
Speaker 8: At the time. It was the setting. It's not the setting here, you know.
Speaker 3: He said, this is a great setting. It is Daddy your veg ship. He ain't got no cheese. I don't rap like that. Come on, but you need to.
Speaker 8: Trying to you're trying to you're trying to cyber.
Speaker 4: Bullet me right, yes you are.
Speaker 3: This is not the internet.
Speaker 4: No, this is going to go on the internet.
Speaker 3: And I feel pressure is when you're away from somebody.
Speaker 4: No, she's trying to cyber You're trying to create.
Speaker 2: A safe space. I thought that we was vibe.
Speaker 8: I would be safe and just leave it alone.
Speaker 4: What's up with that?
Speaker 3: Jesus, you don't want to say, you know?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: So what was the question?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So is it wrong to show your child's mother love and just just put it together?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's wrong, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think that's the beauty about when you have multiple baby mamas, they have to get along.
Speaker 8: Why did you say multiple, like you do have multiple. I'm saying, you don't have to say it. You say just baby mama's is she won't. I'm just saying, why she use that big word like multiples like you have. But I'm saying, let me say this to you, like, just hear it out first, Okay. Just for your child's fathers, right boom, your multiples baby daddy's like you give them. But it's how you all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm sorry your baby mother's. I think is that it sets a tone for them to appreciate each other and the relationship that they need to have for their children to see each other, because sometimes you're gonna be busying on the road, so they have to have a relationship with each other to make sure the kids see each other. So I don't see it as a problem. Now, if you were dating one of them or in a relationship, I do think that different, It would be different.
Speaker 3: It would be different.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, the one that you're in a relationship, she does need her own post because she's doing more.
Speaker 3: Because she's in a relationship with you.
Speaker 1: She's your girlfriend, so she's doing girlfriend duties and baby mama duties.
Speaker 3: But you know you're not with neither one of your baby mamas. Right So all right, time.
Speaker 2: I was saying, so he could put them on the same pole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, she's right, I get.
Speaker 3: It, Marco Sommers. You know we're right here. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so, we're gonna play a game. But before so we're gonna play a game before we get into the game.
Speaker 3: When we drinking today.
Speaker 2: Time all right, So we know that Marco loves to take it to the limits, push it to the max. He loves to fuck around and find out. That's what this drink is gonna be called. Period f a f O fuck around and find out. So you can add whatever spirit of choice. He has some tequila in his some reposodo. If you want to add anything else, you can, But we have some strawberry key it's like an Arizona remember those the key, Yes, that Arizonaberry key.
Speaker 3: We in there so we can remix it.
Speaker 2: Added a little line and a little agave make it kind of like a margarita, and then we garnish it with a beautiful Kiwi, nice and.
Speaker 6: Fresh for the summer. So cheers, cheers.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Is your girl XP and it's your girl dre and a call.
Speaker 3: And if you are.
Speaker 1: Anything like me, and you have a full schedule and you're always forgetting stuff, Skylight Calendar is going to be the device you need.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I love Skylight Calendar because it comes in a ten inch or fifteen inch HD digital display. And I love it because it automatically will sync with your Google Calendar, your Apple calendar and outlook and more. I love anything that makes my life easier, and this seamlessly works into my schedule. It helps me plan out my weeks, months, days with no problem.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can assign different colors to each member of your family. So whether it's chores, meetings, soccer practice, whatever you have to do, all of it is gonna be on your calendar. So if you want to get thirty dollars off of your fifteen inch display screen. You're gonna go to Skylight how dot com backslash poor minds get thirty dollars off of that fifteen inch screen. I'm telling you it's gonna help you get all of your organization in order. Skylightcal dot com backslash poor minds. Right now, Skylight is offering our listeners thirty dollars off of their fifteen inch calendars by going to Skylight coow dot com slash poor minds. Go to Skylight coow dot com slash poor minds for thirty dollars off your fifteen inch calendars. That is s k y l I g h T c A l dot com slash poor minds.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: As your Girl XP and it's your girl drain.
Speaker 1: The call And we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping, Yes stot, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bill and Oche, where the hell could you go? If you can't go to bell on Noche. What the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. He's gonna be spelling a little tea. Oh my god, No you didn't. God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon. Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 3: So make sure y'all tune in September. Second it's going down.
Speaker 8: Stay tuned, everybody in the room. We gotta get it to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, work for real to that. Oh yeah, because you brought like sixteen got shot canceled on me.
Speaker 8: Okay, No that it's not all of them drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm okay cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he finishes drink.
Speaker 3: That's like you drink the whole day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I get tipsy fast.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: You don't got to drink no more.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're gonna play a game, y'all. It's called would you rather We're gonna throw out some wild scenarios, random scenarios, and you have to tell us which one you were rather you ready, okay, would you rather show up to a day looking fire but your breath is funky? Are show up looking regular but you're smelling fresh out the showers.
Speaker 8: Regular?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's way better because.
Speaker 2: But it is a lot of people who be looking fire and before.
Speaker 8: But women women should tell them that too, like all your friends, like you should know.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had to tell a woman her breast?
Speaker 8: Nah? I haven't, But I feel like you can't tell a woman that, like you're not at all.
Speaker 3: No, you can't tell a real woman that she's gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 8: You can't even tell a woman that, like in this is how you pick up, But you can't even tell a woman a boy her peachure balance balance.
Speaker 2: We talked about that. You should be because you.
Speaker 3: The one who threw it off.
Speaker 8: Oh now what I mean I'm saying even before you met him?
Speaker 1: You mean out there, so you was like that when I met that's crazy that she opened it up, that pocket book and.
Speaker 8: It was already But sometimes it's just like, you know, you can't tell a woman, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't think you can't. A man shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I think he should if y'all are comfortable with each other, because I'm gonna tell you if you musty, I'm gonna tell you if.
Speaker 3: You're that's cool.
Speaker 4: I like that, that's good.
Speaker 8: We can do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: I feel like man should be able to take that.
Speaker 4: But women won't.
Speaker 3: Women should though I didn't. That's up to y'all to say. But I don't feel like, but when do we draw the line?
Speaker 2: Because if I have to tell you that all them things wrong, like you musty, you got duck, buddy, your breath stink?
Speaker 3: Why are we talking?
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree, I'm just saying sometimes we be out.
Speaker 1: Took three shots to hennessy and you're like, hi, baby, it's my song.
Speaker 2: Old dad. If you're yelling, but Henny breads like liquor breads and then just stank bread. It's two different things. Like you could tell when somebody been drinking, and it's like, okay, I can smell the liquor on the roads, crazy right, Like yeah, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the next one?
Speaker 2: D Okay? Would you rather fight a pit bull once a year or a goose every time you go to the store, a goose.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a goose. Actually I do. When I'll be driving up here.
Speaker 2: You be seeing one time of year, a pit bull one time of year, or a goose every.
Speaker 8: Time you take that because I'm like, I can explain the bruises, Like I get this ship every first out of months, so I can explain that. But me getting my ass wiped every day, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You get tired.
Speaker 8: But whatever it is. I don't want to fight something everything every day. Yeah, Like I take once, well, every time you go.
Speaker 3: To the store, you for Uber East. It's ways around. So imagine a girl trying to take you out and I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't some ship outside.
Speaker 8: It's the hard, Yeah, that I can't.
Speaker 3: So I take them once a year though I do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I want to ask this one. Would you rather go viral for a wild d M you sent or a crazy thing you said on the podcast?
Speaker 3: Because you've gone viral for both said crazy deals you been sending people some Yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: Not crazy though, it's just like it's like, oh damn, we should.
Speaker 4: Have thought that.
Speaker 3: Did you ever take Lola on the date?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like my dog are y'all dating? Why not? You are you blushing?
Speaker 8: Because it's like it's just got real quiet, Like, oh ship, So why aren't y'all dating? Because Lola is like a person that like she got her love so big. It's like, don't suck it up so you don't date. Yeah, you don't fuck that up.
Speaker 6: She gets along with everybody.
Speaker 8: I made that up on spot too, your media. No, I just be thinking, like, oh ship, what to say? Yeah, that's really a good person, Like she's really like.
Speaker 3: She seems like she's a sweet So.
Speaker 8: As a man, I feel like real men know, like if you in the progress of like fixing yourself and you don't, you don't know woman that can help you fix yourself. So she can help me get better with myself. I know that's right because if she took me how I am now I fuck it up?
Speaker 3: What's Jay Holliday really mad at you? Uh?
Speaker 4: I feel like he was.
Speaker 1: I think he was too, because he made a remix to his song with Ari Lennox.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it ain't really that in the studio, I'm using that word. You don't like that, No, it's not I don't like it. She can just kind of like substitute it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I got would you rather go on a date with somebody who only talks in drake lyrics?
Speaker 6: Are someone who only speaks in riddles?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm yeah neither. Yeah, it's like, damn, that's all right.
Speaker 1: That's annoying, like because imagine you're just sitting that there. All I gotta just was put my mind to this.
Speaker 2: But that is all you gotta do. It might but the thing the drake lyrics, he might be on the something you already I mean, and that's what I'm gonna do to listen over just far from all. I mean, everybody dies, but not everybody lives.
Speaker 3: I can't have no.
Speaker 4: I like, she's just playing with me there like each one.
Speaker 3: I just like I would rather the riddles.
Speaker 2: I would rather the riddles.
Speaker 8: But I just feel like both just trolling you like around.
Speaker 4: I should try that.
Speaker 3: That's fine, who's that.
Speaker 8: I'm just that's what I'm really bad. I agree, that's crazy that you got both bad questions, Like, it's not no rather on that ship, so you don't have one. That's just bad.
Speaker 3: I just go out, like I gotta go out whatever.
Speaker 8: Hard way I gotta go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we before we move on to our first topic, I have one more question, we don't I want to talk about the HBO Bleacher Report. Yeah, let's talk about that and what's going on with that and that deal and everything.
Speaker 8: That's NBA just being able to I want to learn how to be a reporter.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: So you know reporters, they just run up on people in the NBA and they asked questions. But I got in the way of them because they want to ask serious questions and then I'm just asking questions like that's like why is he here? So stepping in that world? So I just want to do that.
Speaker 3: So did you play sports?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 8: I didn't. I wish I could.
Speaker 3: I think that'll be funny though. Did you ever try or you It wouldn't me.
Speaker 8: I just know it wouldn't. I can't even keep a job, so I keep like, you know, while you look down every time I say some ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, because you know what God has blessed you. You have a discipline, because you're where you are now. Not being able to keep a job is not a good characteristic, but the fact that you still made it because I think a lot of times working those nine to fives teach people discipline, So people like Drea she's the same way she couldn't keep a job.
Speaker 3: She knows, not that she couldn't keep.
Speaker 2: It way this way dyslexic. What did you say?
Speaker 3: Oh you say that right? I did this?
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, no I'm not but why okay, well no I'm not. But the thing about me, I'm more so used to quit jobs only I got laid off one time. I do think I have undiagnosed ADHD. I feel like I had it my whole life, but so well, I can really though, okay, and I don't read like stuff backwards, so I don't think I have I don't don't think I have no disrespect.
Speaker 4: Because everybody don't have it.
Speaker 2: I think you, yeah, but I don't have it. But I do think that I probably have had undiagnosed ADHD. So I just always had a problem with authority, like I don't want to somebody telling me when I have to be somewhere what I have to do, doing the same mundane thing every single day, and then making a low amount of money, which some people do end up eventually making a lot of money working for people, But I wasn't at their level when I was working because I was young.
Speaker 8: It's just hard to and.
Speaker 2: I didn't think I wanted to work twenty years to make it.
Speaker 4: To make a commitment to somebody when they're making a large Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I always say, like having a job, that's what taught me disciplines, and that's why I have discipline now when it comes to being an entrepreneur, because it's hard to have discipline doing what we do. So but people who always say like they couldn't keep a job or they didn't do right with authority, I'm always amazed at seeing like, damn, so y'all just had discipline on your I.
Speaker 2: Think some people naturally have discipline, but I think it's kind of like what we were talking about on the episode with Queen. I am a disciplined person, like I could do whatever I put my mind to. If I know I need to go to the gym, I'm gonna go. If I know I need to read a book, if I know I need to read the script, I'm gonna do it. If I know I need to log in my journal today, I'm gonna do it. I don't need somebody to push me to do things. I think some people need that push, and that's okay.
Speaker 4: It'd be hard for you to go to the army if you had.
Speaker 2: To, no, because I would know he right though, because I wouldn't. Why the fuck I gotta get up every day at this time?
Speaker 6: And why the fuck you yelling in my face?
Speaker 2: I did karate when I was a kidd You did, yes, And I did it for like three months?
Speaker 6: Do I still have no? I don't have to move somewhere.
Speaker 3: You don't got nothing.
Speaker 2: You can show up right now kidding me?
Speaker 3: But how do you lose karate? What do you mean?
Speaker 6: I did it when I was like eight, y'all it was, But.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of ship you give me is eight.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember anything, okay, but funny fun fact, I got to being a green belt, but I but I stopped because I didn't like how they would hit you on the foot with that bamboo stick when you would be in the wrong stance.
Speaker 6: And he just had me so fucked up.
Speaker 2: I went off on him one day and I told my parents, I'm not going bad, so you stop.
Speaker 6: Hitting me with this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I do will with discipline. But what's the reason why you believe just couldn't keep a job.
Speaker 8: I'm just wondering about just wondering about what else I can get better. Yeah, that's the thing, and that's how it is on my career. I always wonder what's better, and sometimes you gotta sit in a moment and enjoy it and then it'll create what's better for you. So it's.
Speaker 2: So, why you think you could keep a job?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be funny.
Speaker 1: I never thought like I a knew, like my personality was different, but I was just like, bitch, go get a job.
Speaker 3: It was always you work.
Speaker 8: That was like a TikTok sound. You should have did that over and then pulse do whatever real quick. Oh, I don't know what I said, no, and then just stare for them do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: So why do you feel like you could keep it? Don't let me put my voice on. So why do you feel like you could keep a job?
Speaker 8: Because rent, dude, bitch, you didn't hit it the same but when you hear it, but you know, like TikTok days just like anyway, that was a sound right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, but that was really good.
Speaker 8: That was really good.
Speaker 1: But anyways, but honestly because rent du bitch. I never I grew up in a small town.
Speaker 8: It never am I not tripping as like a TikTok out y'all in it. That's like people could do that like that was funny, Like can y'all clip this?
Speaker 1: And they be like doing something sexy, like you should do that, do something sexy so they can clip it, and they'll be like.
Speaker 4: What about you? I really don't have sexypial I'm.
Speaker 3: Just you do though you're an attractive man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm decent like this, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 3: This is what you need to do, Marco, right now, go like these.
Speaker 2: Who are your girls?
Speaker 3: And go like do that?
Speaker 4: You're gonna pull your hair out. You keep playing. I'm trying to help you, and I'm helping you.
Speaker 3: I thought we was on the same team. We are bonded.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It's nice, but really do that though, That's what I'm saying. You already be like.
Speaker 1: That's what's pull and then you gotta look at Dreya and giggle.
Speaker 3: Y'all got brothers though, because y'all do. Okay, this is what it is, y'all, don't I have my brother in law like me and him have been cool since I was like, but y'all don't have real life brothers. He's not my but he's like I got a dad brother who Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyways, like I was saying, I was never able. I was always but to.
Speaker 1: Keep a job because I grew up in a small town and it never gave, Oh, go off to the bigs Orange Texas. So it never gave You're gonna move off to the big city and be a big old star. It was always giving, bitch, grow up, and you're gonna work at this Chase Bank.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna work at.
Speaker 2: The oil you know, at the oil.
Speaker 1: Factory or something like yeah, like that's what you was gonna do. So it never gave that. It always gave I'm gonna have a job. I've been working since I was fourteen.
Speaker 4: Like your mama made you work a.
Speaker 2: Day, No, she did.
Speaker 1: I wanted to work my first dance my first teacher. I was a dance teacher. We had a little dance studio I could walk to.
Speaker 4: And you're still dancing too, right?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, who's calling my food?
Speaker 3: Like ballet?
Speaker 9: And she.
Speaker 1: Talked and I said, but I answered with a drake, who's calling?
Speaker 2: And like that that's the song of the summer, Yeah, Drake, Drake. For me, it was oh you some of the battle?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just in general, oh, oh.
Speaker 3: General, in general. I'm not gonna lie, like when it comes to him.
Speaker 1: Every day riding in my car, I'll put on Drake. But in this situation, I've always been a Kendrick fan, but Kendrick definitely.
Speaker 8: So how do y'all feel about this? When fans come up and support us, come up with people.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, I love y'all. I leave a show like and then they say some shit that you never did.
Speaker 3: What do you do that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: I it was dope when you interview Keisha Cole.
Speaker 2: No, you know, they don't do that.
Speaker 1: What they do is like, don't come up to us, and I'll be like, oh my god, I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Show y'all need to have funny marco on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how do you feel when somebody do that?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying. It's like like come on now.
Speaker 2: Like I'd be like, oh, you don't watch the show for real.
Speaker 3: But you know, okay, so Kendrick, she don't listen to you for real.
Speaker 2: Somebody said this to me before they said I love. That was like, oh my god, you from that podcast. I love your show. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That since though that makes sense.
Speaker 8: Hopefully she's not watching this one because she don't watch it. No, but sometimes names are like when you're so good at what you do, a name is not important.
Speaker 11: M all right.
Speaker 8: That was a little that.
Speaker 2: I wanted you every week you would know I'm Drea and this is Lenks. Even I could even respect if they was like, hey, Lex because at least I know you watched the show.
Speaker 3: You just got the name something, but.
Speaker 8: It's not nobody name that you feel like you knew that you forgot the name, Like I know them, but what's their name?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say, hey, I'm a big fan of you.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 8: But I'm saying, but it's possible though she had to do that. But I'm saying, you know, black people name made up the word what's her name?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Because we don't know what's.
Speaker 1: We call people's name, like who they were on the show, Like they called uncle Phil uncle Pield.
Speaker 8: I didn't know Jamie Fox real name is not Jamie Fox.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Jamie Fox.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: It's Ulysses, I knew it was, but that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, Wait, you.
Speaker 6: Listen to start with you, lyss is good start.
Speaker 3: Ulysses asked Grant, wasn't that a president?
Speaker 4: Girl, I don't know that is.
Speaker 3: You don't know who.
Speaker 8: I have to see a pictures have to be like, oh, yeah, I know that, brother, Ulysses.
Speaker 3: Grant is white.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 8: You don't know who.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okays as grand he was the eighteenth president.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 4: Oh he's a president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said. You wouldn't have made him because he was alive and as right on a penny, that's a that's Abraham Lincoln. Well, he's not on thathing he put on for his was his city?
Speaker 1: He was from the Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: I was a nigga from where? Was from Ohio?
Speaker 2: He was from from Ohio.
Speaker 3: City. No, he's from my bad?
Speaker 8: Was he was? He racist?
Speaker 1: Probably anybody born before nineteen hundred you can guarantee.
Speaker 3: Oh he was a torist shout out to us.
Speaker 4: Oh, he liked to travel.
Speaker 8: The tourist meaning you visit places the car like like when you go somewhere, tourist like I visit the city, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, a tourist I said, a tourist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what people that traveled t.
Speaker 3: Au are you?
Speaker 2: What's the difference on a tours is a zodiac time?
Speaker 3: It's also a car.
Speaker 4: What about the people that travel? What do they call tours?
Speaker 2: T o U?
Speaker 4: I'm still not getting it.
Speaker 3: It's okay, though, I know you are a bright young man.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what we were talking.
Speaker 2: You know how to spell you?
Speaker 9: Lysses?
Speaker 4: That's a nice name.
Speaker 3: It is a nice name. We were talking with y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all kids, y'all would sound like I would not name.
Speaker 4: My child a little bit.
Speaker 3: I would name my kid like Bartholomew. Barnle me.
Speaker 8: That sounds like a disease.
Speaker 2: Bartholow.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a dog. You know what? That is the name? If I wanted a dog, what his name would be?
Speaker 1: That's like good Bartholomew. I actually had a dog named Bartholomew.
Speaker 3: M do we M man? Ever? Ever?
Speaker 2: DM the man? First?
Speaker 3: Why would we need to?
Speaker 8: Why not women go for who they want? And then it's a better understand who they they the women who do that do that? Yeah, but I feel like every woman should go for who they want and then y'all won't.
Speaker 3: Get I get who I want.
Speaker 2: Who I want should want me though, And I'm gonna know when you slide in mind.
Speaker 3: But you don't know it's come on, now preach it to him because he don't get it.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying I get it because it's been going on for years. But I feel like women's just start speaking.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when a woman slides in your DMS, she is aristic.
Speaker 8: See what'stic?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And has it ever worked out with a woman that slit in your DMS?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 1: Have you ever really really liked a woman that slit in your dms? Men are chasers?
Speaker 8: I feel like I could, it could have, but I messed it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So why don't you go get her back?
Speaker 8: I I can't remember who it was exactly because you didn't want you was in that men DM, y'all remember, no, No, she said something to me.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She slid in his DM first, but he don't even remember who she was because he didn't want her.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: It ain't that, No, it was just I was at the wrong I was I was.
Speaker 3: You don't remember her.
Speaker 4: No, because I was staying with somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about now you're you're Marco So I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I know, but it's now just like a so long like sometimes do y'all do y'all feel like sometimes if you wanted that version of me, it's like something wrong with you because I wasn't right.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm talking about now do women slide in your d ms? Now?
Speaker 4: They flirt, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Say what they say, like you just example, show.
Speaker 3: One cash at me. It's not flirting.
Speaker 8: What's that? Yeah?
Speaker 10: She?
Speaker 3: I hope you don't think she's playing.
Speaker 2: Playing you're a victim.
Speaker 3: That's not You're a victim.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your twitch for a second. Yeah, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: You're streaming now, you're a streamer.
Speaker 8: I'm just big streamer like the and.
Speaker 9: That no.
Speaker 2: Show speed.
Speaker 3: So how does it feel?
Speaker 8: You gotta work?
Speaker 4: You gotta work to that levels with streaming you.
Speaker 3: Got I didn't. I I've never I'm not being no, it's okay. So it's a level.
Speaker 4: This is like people that you know start shows. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You gotta work your way up so at that you just got to accept every level, Like from one viewer from one hundred from okay, okay, and then you gotta work your way up. You can't get in your head because you feel like you're popping on Instagram.
Speaker 4: It's gonna pop on there.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't transfer.
Speaker 4: Uh, it doesn't happen easy.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I've never understood why.
Speaker 8: Not, Because it's just like different people that were like, I like you on Instagram, but I don't want to watch you live.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: There's people that y'all to listen to, but I won't go to their concert, Like I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: That was a great comparison.
Speaker 8: Yeah, by the way, Chris Brown is the best performance ever.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to say, yeah, have you meant to Beyonce concert?
Speaker 3: I didn't think, so are you gonna go to way Carter?
Speaker 8: No, I'm saying I wouldn't they different genders?
Speaker 3: I didn't ask that.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 1: If you for you to say that, it's they're just different genders, man like Beyonce is the greatest performance as a woman woman right now. Woman Chris Brown is man after her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, men and woman, it's our life work. No, it doesn't woman.
Speaker 1: Man when you get nominated for Album of the Year, it's not the best female album of the year, Album of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying I'm different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you saying that it's men and woman.
Speaker 4: Because it's different. What I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like about to get on we activating.
Speaker 8: I'm saying I was talking about earlier, not back the crackhead.
Speaker 3: So what are we saying, I promise because I'm not lying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's not.
Speaker 3: Doing cocaine, she's doing crag.
Speaker 8: Okay, well that's even hard.
Speaker 3: Keep it cute, Marco. I'm not too much on the family.
Speaker 8: I just I feel like it's okay to have two brackets to save the world.
Speaker 4: Like, No, Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Is an amazing artist.
Speaker 4: I'll never take We're not taking away.
Speaker 3: It's just it's Beyonce first. That's why live and walking. The greatest performer.
Speaker 4: Of all time, right, and we're Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Line at Michael Jackons not alive. I'm saying when he was here, he was, he was the greatest. But so when you die, you take it away.
Speaker 1: No, we're talking. No, I'm not taking it away. But if we say dead or alive, the greatest performer of all time is Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: But if we're saying the greatest performer, what do you put Jo Rule?
Speaker 8: Because he has done a lot.
Speaker 2: You know what though, and I know your that's my he hopped off that helicopter.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did well, No, that was.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying when he hopped off that helicop because you said, and I know you said his ah, yeah, he hopped off that helicopter.
Speaker 3: He meant business. So but we're talking about.
Speaker 1: As a performer, I've never seen Jo Rule perform, but I've seen fifty perform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was here.
Speaker 4: That was amazing. He did his thame.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to that concert, but I have seen fifty cent perform and.
Speaker 3: He did a great job. Who else was a good performer? Nelly?
Speaker 1: Nelly was the first rapper that I seen that had background dancers and he was getting it himself. Nelly was dancing, he was He had a hot eighth count to which song?
Speaker 3: Hot in her.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: He had beautiful dance. Yes, he had a whole How.
Speaker 8: Do ya feel about the up and coming rappers now or rappers now where they stand there before? I feel like they need to start putting on thet.
Speaker 1: Dances baby off set hits an a county.
Speaker 3: He knows the thing they need to megan dances.
Speaker 4: You can like, you know, like rappers that just rap hard like.
Speaker 3: The boys, because the boy's gonna be dancing. The girls dance.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm just saying put fifty then danced. Well, he just put on like the background. He gave you something to look.
Speaker 1: At, like, well, you know, somebody actually complained recently about fifty Central.
Speaker 3: She said he was doing this the whole.
Speaker 8: But he did a lot of other stuff, you know, like what he changed his air. He changed like where he was at standing in the background and dancers, and he went with his themes like you know, a musmic part.
Speaker 4: He had a music part behind him.
Speaker 2: And it was an error because he popularized them tank tops.
Speaker 1: I think when you're on stage, thoh, you gotta put on the show. You got to hit a little a count a little one too. Unless you're like a singer like a Celine Dion. She can sit there and sing. Adele can sit there and sing. But as a rapper, you know you're right put on some visuals.
Speaker 4: Do y'all feel like?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I had a question, do y'all feel like I don't want to because I like to hear y'all think who's.
Speaker 2: More open thoughts? Come on now?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: So like that I'm not all right? So who do y'all feel like?
Speaker 8: Got more? Like like people followed them, like did more what they did?
Speaker 4: Lil Wayne or a Soldier Boy who like set the.
Speaker 2: Tone like oh, I'm a little Wayne stand, I'm a little Wayne stand Like I'm always going to be a little more partial to Lil Wayne, but sociable.
Speaker 6: They had influence.
Speaker 1: He had everybody you Soli Boy was the first artist who wasn't influencer. Yeah, but Lil Wayne is literally when you have debates about the greatest rapper of all time, you either say Lil Wayne.
Speaker 8: Or jay Z influence what made other people do what they follow him.
Speaker 1: Because like Soldier Boy literally started the shirt.
Speaker 8: But people were saying like like one brother, say you say you have soldier Lil Wayne had people wearing babes yeah, fatigued dreads.
Speaker 1: Yes, when I got my first pair of babes, it was the Soldier Boy.
Speaker 2: When I got my first pair of dreams, that too, answer Soldier Boy, I got me.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: So Boy was very influence and influence, very influential. He influenced everybody.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: The kids don't understand. They disrespect Soldier Boy because they wasn't there. Litl Wayne's impact till this day is still heavily felt, and not as much as Soldier Boys, just because Lil Wayne's music has aged a little better than Soldier Boys, so it's a different feel. But if you was there the influence. He opened the door for people to become famous off the internet.
Speaker 4: So who do y'all got now?
Speaker 8: Who do you feel like is influencing people right now as y'all growing up and seeing everybody, Yeah, rappers and singers and who's.
Speaker 1: Making Honestly, I'm not gonna lie. I think Carti B opened that door of female rappers.
Speaker 9: Nikki. No.
Speaker 1: The reason I say this because when Nikki came in, Nicki was hanging with the boys. Nicki was rapping so good that Kanye and jay Z had to go right now, No, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. So he's talking about like influence.
Speaker 1: Nicki Minaj has influenced the girls one hundred percent, but nobody can keep up with Nicki.
Speaker 3: Nobody. Carti B opened the doors for just fun.
Speaker 1: Raps and club music to where you really and this is no shade. I love Carti, but Carti says that I'm not a lyricist. I'm here to make you twerk and dance. Nicki was, I'm making you twerk and dance, but I'm giving you fucking bars. Nobody could keep up with that car already opened the doors for nobody. When Nicky came out, it was only Nicki. Literally, it was just Nicki. She was on feature after feature. When Carti came in, it was like a rush of all these girls that were ig models, only fangirls. They all started making music. So I think Carti like opened the door for like all the girls starts to start making music. But you can still see Nicki's influence. Girls be animated because of Nicki.
Speaker 3: Nicki. Nikki is Nicki. Nicki is the.
Speaker 1: Greatest female rapper of all time. We all know that it's no debate, you know what I'm saying. But I think party opened the door for like fun music. It wasn't fun when Nicky was coming in because you y'all couldn't know. No, I'm saying it wasn't fun because y'all could not keep up with her lyrically.
Speaker 2: But so you're thinking of influence when it comes to like the other rap girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just thinking in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we were talking about Lil Wayne in Soldier Boy, I'm thinking of it from a standpoint of like keep him asking who was more influential in general?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Nikki is more influential in general. I'm not thinking about like her and the other rapes.
Speaker 8: You started with.
Speaker 2: The cottle pink at the botty Man, the color lipstick, the top, the platform heels.
Speaker 1: Again she brought back the platform heels, just her style like Nikkia was. Definitely, I mean, her influence is still here. Yeah, the girls, the.
Speaker 2: Barbs barbing still they say they still so y'all we didn't even do topic number one?
Speaker 3: Yes we did that was would you rather.
Speaker 6: Topic number two?
Speaker 9: My bad?
Speaker 2: Got So you're a funny guy, but not funny Marco Mark aka Marco Summers, What y'all is your girl XP and it's your girls or in the call And if you're a person who's trying to get financially secure and set yourself up for a better future, We're gonna tell y'all about Chime. One thing I love about Chime is that they have fee free overdraft up to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: I don't know about Chad.
Speaker 2: But if I don't have the five dollars, I surely don't have the overdraft. And on top of that, you can also get your pay early. With my pay you can get up to five hundred dollars off your pay check two days early.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Chime. It definitely helps you have all of your finances in one place.
Speaker 3: You can get your money early. You can get spot me.
Speaker 1: If you don't have some money, they'll spot you up to two hundred dollars as quick as possible, so you can get back.
Speaker 3: On your feet.
Speaker 1: All you gonna do is go to Chime dot com backslash poor minds. It takes two minutes to sign up. It's super easy to go to Chime dot com backslash poor minds. Make progress towards a better financial future with Chime. Open your account in two minutes at Chime dot com backslash poor minds. That's Chime dot com backslash poor minds. Chime feels like progress bakes everyson in debit cart by the Banka or strid Bank in a members FDI c spoty Eligibility requirements and overdraft limits apply. Vias apply out of network ATMs, my pay eligibility requirements apply, credit limits range. We're always a five dollars two dollar fee applies to get fund instantly, John check account required. But to chine dot com Flash discloser.
Speaker 2: Shave y'all a Sugarl XP and it's Sugarl dre and the call. Y'all know.
Speaker 1: We have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 6: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 2: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: Send us an email and we'll work it out. We gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 3: We love some more to small business man.
Speaker 2: And a black business said that, But I mean anybody on a scrimminated.
Speaker 6: Any business is welcome.
Speaker 2: So would you say that you laugh your way into girls hearts or in today draws?
Speaker 3: M m noah, okay, okay, you say answer the question.
Speaker 8: Say no, no, no, because I feel like people get I give women a different side of me of like trying to like motivate, like like always more you can do like do that.
Speaker 4: So that's that's my problem.
Speaker 8: Always come in giving them a different version and not just everything's funny, not the funny side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's my problem.
Speaker 6: So you'd be serious, you'd be like beach started busy.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say started business.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie though.
Speaker 8: Your boyfriend, your boyfriend here and the us are going to Yeah the horse, No, y'all can pop that up on here, y'all. Pudgy girl, No he can.
Speaker 1: No, you can sit right down. Do you have the little the mic for him? Hey, pudgy, how you doing? Be careful?
Speaker 3: Be careful?
Speaker 1: Not because these couches are not expensive. So I just wanted you to be careful. You know, we locked in, don't do this. I was saying, be careful sitting down. I didn't want you to sit down too quickly.
Speaker 3: But you look nice. You do look nice.
Speaker 9: That's how it looked when I come from the gym. So I'm just from the gym.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's why I'm a little late. But I said today I'm gonna get my full routine and I'm not even going half alass, even though I want to come and see you beautiful ladies.
Speaker 9: But I said, I'm gonna just get it in.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 3: You look different from the last time I saw.
Speaker 2: What did you do today? What in the in the gym?
Speaker 3: Like, did you do arms? Legs?
Speaker 10: No? I just registered, you.
Speaker 3: Just finished working on So why are you out of breath?
Speaker 9: The steps?
Speaker 2: Pudgy?
Speaker 3: Pud hm.
Speaker 2: But if you lose weight, you're not gonna be pudgy no more. So then we do have to change your name.
Speaker 14: I'll be thinking about It's a lot. It's a lot. That's like psychological word.
Speaker 8: Psychological.
Speaker 14: Psychologically, No, I really could say psychologically, What do you mean, bology?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: You can really say? Work?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's okay, pudgy, But you look different from the last time I saw you.
Speaker 3: You want to shine change his clothes of course, Okay, let's get your shot. You too, Oh go ahead, stop.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you're going to take him on a date.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't like me in on date?
Speaker 8: Okay, well you're right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Take you on a date.
Speaker 2: Well you said you were trying to take me the Zaxby's last time I saw you.
Speaker 14: So oh no, no, that's over with. You haven't been the Covers. That's my new favorite ship.
Speaker 9: We are going to coverts They in Georgia. Yes, yes, yes, I got put.
Speaker 3: How long have y'all been friends? How long have y'all been friends?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: Like four months?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, what is one? Four months?
Speaker 3: How did y'all meet? She said?
Speaker 2: Here you go, mister that's so sweet time, mister tires manners.
Speaker 9: He was, okay, yeah, oh I need something to chase this with. You got some chips.
Speaker 2: Fresh out of chips? Up?
Speaker 3: I got a kiwi?
Speaker 2: You want a kwa? He said? He came from the gym like.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it like that, because.
Speaker 8: Yes, Jim, he's crazy.
Speaker 3: You said you wanted what he said.
Speaker 2: You didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean it to tell them telling my auntie.
Speaker 8: Gie honestly drink that we have to restore order.
Speaker 3: Marco.
Speaker 4: You should give them a drinks you make. It's really good to drink.
Speaker 9: Yeah, now we're talking.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Shane a queen. He came in the whole bowl.
Speaker 3: How was that the registration?
Speaker 14: Now, first off, I looked around at gym. If I want to be here, I'm a big our guy, so it's like I need to know.
Speaker 9: Like if my body feel it.
Speaker 14: So I walked around and see if I could find myself coming here every day or a routine come in here. After that, I liked it, so I signed up. Like I didn't just sign up. I had to make sure I went to every aspect of the gym, what you like.
Speaker 10: I went to the StairMaster.
Speaker 14: Then I went to the gym like the basketball court, and I went to the bikes, and I went to the trap mill, and I stood next to all these things and see if I really wanted to be there.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go back tomorrow?
Speaker 14: No, So then I'm gonna start Monday. You never really start in the middle of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good point. I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly it's baby steps. So I'm glad that you even went to register. You know what, I'm saying, I'm really proud of you. So how did you get started? Like you, you create content? That's what you do full time? Or are you like a b what do you do full time?
Speaker 9: I'm a comedian.
Speaker 3: Okay, makes us last?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't gotta make us lave. I mean, because sometimes it ain't funny, pudgy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sometimes it ain't funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what happened to see up?
Speaker 8: This his Instagram on the Yeah, we can pull up.
Speaker 14: I don't have to do that because I see where he's going to think Instagram. If you do want to follow me, guys, it's pudgyp you d G. This that went viral is already it's not it's not trying to bring up which I feel.
Speaker 9: Like it is not appropriate for this.
Speaker 3: Everything is appropriate.
Speaker 2: I mean we're deep in the episode now, y'all having a little friendship quarrel, and.
Speaker 8: You're okay right, yeah, I'm okay, Okay, what are you about to do?
Speaker 2: Don't be worried.
Speaker 3: We can take this out the episode.
Speaker 1: If you don't want any music, I think that's oh wow, oh yeah, what the belly?
Speaker 4: I think that's what you gotta go down.
Speaker 8: Go down.
Speaker 14: Okay, what's a belly?
Speaker 2: That's so creating?
Speaker 14: That talking about the stand up that you can horses so you can see the real scene this.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we can't show this because this is animal and danger.
Speaker 2: Light. Craig put down.
Speaker 4: Now what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: We are sponsored, we have a sponsorship.
Speaker 4: No, it's nice horse.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, his knees buckling?
Speaker 1: No, no, Pudgy, come on now push?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, did.
Speaker 3: You have fun? He said? What the fun going on?
Speaker 2: The dog?
Speaker 3: Look the dog? What a dog? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's let's bring it back in.
Speaker 2: Was this stage.
Speaker 8: Horsey?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Pudgy?
Speaker 1: Did you have fun riding the horsepience? I mean, well you like horseback riding. I'm saying that could be a date idea for you guys.
Speaker 9: Oh but no, but we got to go.
Speaker 14: We have to go actually find us out. Uh, what's the telling me? A clouds deal?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: A big air?
Speaker 3: A big ass horse?
Speaker 6: So you need a clouds deal?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the but wise.
Speaker 9: Horse allergic to the horses?
Speaker 14: You were who an allergic to the other horse has? Why was you he was only not allergic to closet? That was I think Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so where can we find you? Like doing your stand up? Like when do you perform? How long have you been doing stand up?
Speaker 14: I've been doing stand up for a little minute now. I'm actually on toe it the wed right there. A funny Marco, he's.
Speaker 4: Been going to start up for a month.
Speaker 3: We'll get more bitches.
Speaker 4: Do you know how to talk to women easily?
Speaker 8: And you know that's not that it's just like letting them have it because he tried so hard.
Speaker 9: That's the one that give me. He knows some of my pick up line.
Speaker 14: So if I was to say a pickup line to you anyone, it's like he studied my pick up line to already tell a girl watched this. Okay, baby, you got Instagram? My will always.
Speaker 8: Follow my dreams. He does the same.
Speaker 3: My mama always saw me the followers.
Speaker 8: It's just like it's like, that's what why you didn't let.
Speaker 3: Him get your ship.
Speaker 8: I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Marco.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Let him finish.
Speaker 8: Okay, So more important than y'all not upset that I'm telling y'all. He's telling y'all the same thing that everybody he meets y'all mark on somebody.
Speaker 2: Finally let it work.
Speaker 8: Let him, but it shows that it's not real.
Speaker 3: Why is it not?
Speaker 5: She don't know.
Speaker 3: She just made him like I like your said, you have a set on.
Speaker 9: It's made out of boyfriend material.
Speaker 3: That was that was good.
Speaker 2: That was you lot of ship.
Speaker 3: But you ain't that come on, put come on yeh.
Speaker 14: That's so you gotta do this instead of you gotta do this.
Speaker 3: That's my bad, Pudgy. I thought we was boring because I liked the bar. I was just playing with you.
Speaker 6: I feel like we have a great time every time.
Speaker 2: I love Big Pudge and I love Marco. But don't hate on Pudge.
Speaker 3: You gotta let him want.
Speaker 2: To let him a shot.
Speaker 8: Right now because you're looking at Pudgy, you say that just what.
Speaker 3: She was supposed to. No, exactly, Marco.
Speaker 1: So me and Marco are friends, we're frenemies, you know, like we love each other, but we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna I was trying to tell you what we're gonna get on.
Speaker 8: Each other, you know, like he's like the little brother ready saying if I'm out, and the girl staying at means and I'm talking to her and I'm like to give me another shot.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 8: It's me like, Okay, you're not enjoying this moment. You're trying to figure out something that like make you enjoy it.
Speaker 9: But why me? Though she was looking at you, who was.
Speaker 4: You looking at?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: She took some shots for a pudgy.
Speaker 2: I took two shots on the first episode.
Speaker 3: It was the part that's like fuck it and you're just like you don't do a pudgy like that.
Speaker 2: I think this is a beautiful moment. It's like a family reunion exactly exactly. Thank you for coming right, yeah, because he is he like my cousin out damn cousin Pudgy. That's crazy, cousy Pudgy.
Speaker 3: You don't got a bar for that.
Speaker 9: Kissing cousins.
Speaker 2: Cousin Pudgy. You have never said nothing about taking me on a good day. First it was expy'st. Now it's coverts. I don't understand why you think we're going on to day. You, my cousin, you.
Speaker 9: Must never taste the thing.
Speaker 14: I have a culver burger with the sour dough, with the cheese and telling them extra onions.
Speaker 9: You will understand why I'm saying it.
Speaker 3: I haven't had it like that.
Speaker 9: You have.
Speaker 14: You got a good point exactly, So let me take you on the date so you could experience new things.
Speaker 6: Or were going to like let's go to Hell's.
Speaker 2: Or or y'all could go to l A fitness all.
Speaker 9: Right, they have I'll see where you go. Okay, No, I gotta go put it back.
Speaker 3: I thought you wanted to stay for the bad topic. Yeah, let's do the band topics.
Speaker 1: So now it's time to get into the big bow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pudgy the bad bow. Wow, go Pudgy go. That's so big ass. What the belly?
Speaker 1: But that's what I know we're gonna so today on the bad topic. We want you to be included on this and because I feel like y'all are the opposite end of the spectrum. Literally we all stand together. We see the number ten, you know what I'm saying. So it's you know, y'all have different experiences when it comes to.
Speaker 3: Can I help you?
Speaker 2: What happened the number ten? Yes, the number ten?
Speaker 4: So who's number? Who's number one?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I'm saying, Like the shape zero, But it.
Speaker 2: Depends how you look at it because you are like an eye.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: Here is great.
Speaker 1: So we want to talk about chemistry versus physical attraction. Do you look at looks first or do you try? Are you trying to feel that spark? Do you have to have a conversation?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it like? Are you a physical person?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at that?
Speaker 4: Answer?
Speaker 8: First?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tom, and I believe in him. You be still in here?
Speaker 9: What catches your eyes?
Speaker 14: Sometimes before you even know somebody vibe? Right, you could be attracted somebody from the other side.
Speaker 9: Of the room.
Speaker 14: Yeah, now they vibe because they personality could suck it up, like you can meet them and they can just say something crazy off the wall. You're not even attracted to them no more because you don't like their character. But I think physical tests, like it's first.
Speaker 8: For me, He says the right answer. I think every guy will say the same thing.
Speaker 3: I think I agree.
Speaker 1: I think guys are physical, but women we have to have that spark.
Speaker 3: Now, niggas are corny.
Speaker 4: But what is your definition of the corner?
Speaker 6: Though, just like it's no definition, you just know when he corny.
Speaker 2: You feel the vibe, you feel the aura.
Speaker 8: It'd be like, so do y'all feel like a man that take out money in front of y on and counted on the first day, that's corny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, are you about to pay the like if you're taking it out to pay?
Speaker 8: If you pay, it's just like it was like one hundred dollars. Then he just took all his money on county. Would they be considered corny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because honestly, if we're on a day, like why do you have all this money.
Speaker 8: On you anyway, so y'all don't sell cash. Guys that carry cash or corny?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't think so to have all that money on him on the desk like alreageous to give you that money.
Speaker 1: Because if you're carrying like six thousands.
Speaker 3: Ask your question.
Speaker 14: He asked your question like ya, I got ten thousand just because you look so good and give it to you like I just want you to add do whatever.
Speaker 9: You want with it.
Speaker 3: That's corny.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna accept it, but why are you carrying ten thousand dollars in cash on you? Am I gonna take it?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it's corny because there's ways to go about that. I just feel like that's dangerous to be walking around with that amount of money on you. If you wanted to really give me money. We could have had a conversation about that. You could have gave it to me at the house or whenever you came to pick me up. To be walking around with the wads of cash on you, you really not a safe man, a man who's about your business, because honestly, the type of man I deal with they know not. You don't even keep a lot of money in your bank account like that anyway. Your money should be an investment. Your money should be not just sitting there.
Speaker 3: To what Why are you carrying cash on you like that?
Speaker 2: Six dollars in your pocket is a little while, that's crazy, that's crazy. Why do you need that? Especially for a date like our tab ain't about to be that much. Why do you need that much six thousand dollars at dinner?
Speaker 3: Maybe you might spend Marco.
Speaker 2: Said, you also need a mind.
Speaker 1: I'm saying because you look like you like extravagant things.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Mark, I got it. You've never been Can y'all speak? Can y'all speak for the woman? What's corny that women do? Can y'all put us on game, like if a woman do this, we shouldn't mess with them. Can y'all put that out there for us.
Speaker 2: I feel like I said it earlier. I'm so goofy. It's corny.
Speaker 1: I think it's corny when women go on first dates and may be like, oh my gosh, I'm so stressed.
Speaker 3: I don't know how let problem.
Speaker 1: I think that's corny. I feel like we need to get back to the basics of dating and understanding who you're dating. Like if you're dating a man who has a regular nine to five and you go on the first date talking about how you want a Chanel back for your birthday, that's corny. I think looking at other women, like if you're a woman and you know you kind of live a regular lifestyle and this is no shade, but like you're looking at somebody like Drea and looking at the lifestyle she lives, like, oh, well, Drea gets that.
Speaker 3: I want that.
Speaker 1: It's goals. But also I think we need to be what do you like? What do you want? One team things just because another girl has it. It's weird to me, you know what I'm saying. And men do that too. A lot of times men only want to suck a bit because they know, oh, you used to fuck with pudgy.
Speaker 3: I want to fuck with that whole.
Speaker 8: I know you do.
Speaker 2: Just we want to fuck with her.
Speaker 3: Niggas wanted to just because.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this because.
Speaker 1: People that did that to you, And.
Speaker 8: He said there was a lot of it.
Speaker 2: So what about you? Have you dated women who wanted to like you know?
Speaker 8: Nah, I don't trick. I wouldn't call it tricky if you feel good in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like girls be wanting to date you because of or wanting to date other men because of you?
Speaker 8: M No, I don't think that. But it's out there, but I don't run into it. Everything's out there, right, but I don't run into it. I feel like when you do something as a man and you feel good about it, I don't care how you take it.
Speaker 2: I did it because I wanted to do it, Like you introduced them to a certain life.
Speaker 6: So NIC's like I only date guys like these.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't really, Uh, I ain't.
Speaker 8: I ain't talk to a woman like high profile, like really really really big.
Speaker 3: Oh you That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Yes, who put you who have not bro we be on tour, I them walking and be and b's and seek people I've done literally jerked.
Speaker 9: Off to thirteen minutes before I walked.
Speaker 2: Into really like you here, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: From Twitter models.
Speaker 8: No names, but yeah, it's entertainment. Give me a humble everybody's entertainment.
Speaker 3: So you have a boot right now?
Speaker 9: No he don't?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 9: Don't?
Speaker 3: She don't. Yeah, but you just said you walk on girl?
Speaker 9: And last night that's all I think last night.
Speaker 3: Where's she at right now? Wow?
Speaker 4: Entertainment, he's really good.
Speaker 9: Wad a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: She was here for a couple of hours.
Speaker 11: I had one.
Speaker 3: Couple and she was gone, Understand, this is what we do. This is what we do.
Speaker 8: I say bullshit about him, say about me, and that's he's giving me a taste of mom medicine.
Speaker 4: I gotta take it, you know. But and then like getting clipped.
Speaker 14: You know, speaking of clips, I was on a stream the other day, showed up for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: He did hour less.
Speaker 9: And it was like, com if you're gonna leave.
Speaker 14: But the reason he left because some bad ship in the call. Like I wouldn't know if he's a king, I would have left. Two from fire dropped me.
Speaker 2: Let me see you pull it up because I know you got the you got the cyber truck.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, that's that has nothing to do with going on.
Speaker 3: This is entertaining. No, this is entertainment right now. This is good.
Speaker 8: This is actually good, and I love him for that because this is gonna make he gonna get some ship like later on, like he won his battle. This is really good.
Speaker 3: This is a battle. Yeah, he won. We don't even know.
Speaker 4: Just like when y'all do it, w y'all go back.
Speaker 3: And for We don't go back and forth. We be happy.
Speaker 4: We just so y'all speak to for any time I say something?
Speaker 3: What do we ever say anything bad?
Speaker 4: Well, you said that she can't keep a man.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. She that that's not gonna work. He tried it.
Speaker 2: You said you tried to say that.
Speaker 8: You know you said why why y'all not yea that I wouldn't say, y'all can't keep it?
Speaker 3: Do you have a boot?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: The website? You want to talk all the website?
Speaker 14: Who are you waiting on the website because it's Facebook dot com?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, So what type of girls do you like? Pludgy Because we're gonna hook him up with somebody. I have a perfect girl for you. So, like, what type of girls do you like?
Speaker 4: No communication?
Speaker 6: Okay, funny girls?
Speaker 3: See whit? Who you got this for him? That's perfect?
Speaker 2: I got somebody in mind.
Speaker 4: Oh back, they're making drinks.
Speaker 8: How old are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not available?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you said you like funny girls. What else? Physically? What do you like?
Speaker 2: Because you said you said, as long as I just don't like uh being like that girl crazy?
Speaker 3: He said that when we went on, he said he don't like big girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 9: I love was a big girl. Let me rephrase that I can't date somebody big?
Speaker 2: But why because the they don't make beds for both of y'all, especially sex.
Speaker 4: You're laying bed. He got a big bed. I'm saying a bed like Boosy.
Speaker 1: Well, Boosie said, what the helly, my homeboy just dicked down.
Speaker 3: His silly.
Speaker 10: Teble.
Speaker 3: What he say?
Speaker 1: What the hell my homeboy just dicked down and selling.
Speaker 9: That was?
Speaker 3: Why did he say that?
Speaker 9: He could have he.
Speaker 1: Could have said anything that his homeboy told him.
Speaker 2: He said, homeboys that's in jail right now, are pissed. Leave me out of it.
Speaker 8: I thought I was speaking from like when he was in jail, and he's seen it, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: That's what I said, Like, what the like he was probably like walking into what the hell? He heard all of us about what happened? Like he was talking to you know, So I took it as like he was referring, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 3: You see something?
Speaker 2: And hearing the moon and all men prisone.
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't think how would it go?
Speaker 9: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: You know, they call her the modern day Oprah. They call her Doprah.
Speaker 2: They do call me Doprah because she asked good questions. Okay, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, you know, how do you grant? This is the bad topic? Do you bad topic? Do you grint? Are you a owner?
Speaker 9: I'm a solid assassin.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: I know you be making noises because ever since you've been sitting down, you've been over there making noise. You make but we keep it honest on this couch. Do you make some noises?
Speaker 3: Pudgy?
Speaker 2: So you don't do either way? Grant or mo all?
Speaker 9: In as session?
Speaker 3: What about Marco?
Speaker 8: I talked what you saying a couple of his launch.
Speaker 1: Because he'd be at the door listening because he said he has something.
Speaker 14: You don't be off to you ain't.
Speaker 9: Gotta be at the door, door open and loud?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 3: What what? What? What you say?
Speaker 9: And I'm funny, that's just what's just.
Speaker 3: Funny?
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 2: What else? What saying?
Speaker 8: I gotta just let it, you know, I don't in that moment is just the moment you feel me. But that's crazy.
Speaker 11: That was good. That was really good.
Speaker 3: Like a signature line.
Speaker 8: Things you're lying m hmm.
Speaker 6: Like the girls will be like, oh, yeah, you Mark, because he'd be saying.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, because future give girls the a p. Mark will give them that line. What's your ain't a line, but it's something.
Speaker 8: It won't and that's why you probably don't do that, all right, I don't know I'm saying, that's why you don't give a line because if you do the same thing over, it could be that. So that's it's not a line. Okay, yeah, but you do say you talk, I speak Spanish.
Speaker 3: You speak it's an example what should be saying. You know, we're not in that setting.
Speaker 2: You can speak Spanish, but you can't say these legs.
Speaker 4: No, I said it right, How did you say this?
Speaker 3: It's tithing to wrap it up because give us a line Spanish that you would say during sex.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just I'm keeping it and it's not you. It's not the sating.
Speaker 1: You just say anything in Spanish or doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's regarding to making love. Those the only words I know, you know, Okay, I learned it right.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair, that's not bad at that.
Speaker 2: And you said you're a silent assassin that you don't say anything really heavy. Will he do that?
Speaker 3: Though? Thanks?
Speaker 2: Sorry you the words you just be breathing.
Speaker 9: And when I'm done, I win. Not some niggas go, I go, you go, what.
Speaker 13: You go?
Speaker 2: What I missed it?
Speaker 9: I was looking down some guys like.
Speaker 4: Not me, you do and the guys that you know that do that.
Speaker 3: How was it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, that's a good ending.
Speaker 8: Though, let's not.
Speaker 3: You don't don't get up, don't get you you gotta I might. But yeah, okay, so that was great. This is great.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is a good y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all are so funny. Ain't no funny?
Speaker 2: Margot is funny though, but so are you? Pudgy be actually you should be funny. Pudgy.
Speaker 9: Your sex luck, I swear I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, So we're about to get into another segment that we.
Speaker 3: Love, y'all know. That's Drea Twins. They they white and black, Dalmation They Dalmation Twins, Okay, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: And when they first showed Evelyn's house, I'm like, Evelyn, how much couch are you want to sell it?
Speaker 2: I have got a girl who's pussy is so good if you threw it up in the air, it.
Speaker 11: Would turn into sunshine.
Speaker 1: And if you can't say congratsratulations, flow on your new born, beautiful bundle of joy. Mind your business because your baby's probably up in heaven with mine and we're not bothering each other, so don't bother her. And then she had rosa park on her panties. Is that rosa park on her panties?
Speaker 3: In your damn pennies?
Speaker 2: Hit me.
Speaker 3: In your panty, your damn.
Speaker 2: Now it's time to get into the bay.
Speaker 3: Bye bowl Bow Bow Bow bow bow.
Speaker 2: So I think you should go first because you said you have a new song talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we heard his music, so we're obviously want to give you a chance to talk about yours.
Speaker 14: So I got a song called with the Belly that's out, Okay, on all streaming platforms and my name?
Speaker 8: How does he go?
Speaker 3: Can you give us a few bars?
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't have to play it, but can you give us a few a capella bars from it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What the belly? What the belly? What the belly? What the belly? What the belly?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What the belly to the verse, like the car said, going to it?
Speaker 8: Because ship, don't you they.
Speaker 9: Be thinking I'm sleep when I'm fully woke. What the belly is it? Because I'm really just sitting here breathing heavy? Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Did you just bring me Buscius bitch without no fucking jelly?
Speaker 2: Because that's how I be feeling about my biski too?
Speaker 4: Where did jeere you talking to? That was a rap?
Speaker 3: We can't about dangles. I didn't know the conversation.
Speaker 8: I don't know what was going on, but I wanted to make sure it's clear crazy I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to vibe with you.
Speaker 8: It was it was a question.
Speaker 3: I like what the belly?
Speaker 2: I do like what the billy?
Speaker 8: And what did that come about? What inspired you to?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: Where did belly come from?
Speaker 9: You know where the belly come from?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 4: Are you pregnant.
Speaker 3: No, oh, you've been getting that baby for years. Michael.
Speaker 1: What you've been domming this week? What's your bop of the week? What's your because we know you can rap, we know you had a song and a rap.
Speaker 4: Oh, we just play was performed in dreams.
Speaker 14: He's doing this for the hu Yo, he's doing this for the hues. He don't listen to Tim.
Speaker 3: Okay, since you tested me and I feel songs.
Speaker 4: Said Coco, butter he made that up.
Speaker 9: She don't got a song called Coco.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: I mean I listened to the whole because maybe he made ice tea.
Speaker 3: That's the song.
Speaker 2: That's Bernie, Okay, Bernie, Bernie. It is about Bernie is the song?
Speaker 3: Okay? That's from Okay, that's from the new one New.
Speaker 2: You're missing a good one.
Speaker 4: I'm something New, something New?
Speaker 3: Which one? Which album is that from? I'm not saying it.
Speaker 8: I'm not really sure. I mean, but I'm an album. God, just listen to the album. Put it on shuffle.
Speaker 1: I don't think something New is one. But you got Burnie, Yeah, I got you got. I gave you ice tea got because you said the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying I listened to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So what's your bob of Tims? Okay, listen, I feel okay, we can look at her from so Pimmy has a song called over Freestyle.
Speaker 1: Okay, I still haven't listened to that. You told me about her, and I need to listen to her and I haven't. I really liked Okay, I'm gonna listen to it.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: So there's this artist she went viral recently. I know y'all be on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Y'all heard this song because I'm too messy and I'm something. It's okay. So anyway, she has an EP.
Speaker 2: Lola Young.
Speaker 3: She's really fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I when a viral TikTok song, I'll be like, I don't believe you as an artist. Yes, her, So she has an EP and she has a song called Conceited and it's so good. But honestly, the whole EP it's called this wasn't meant for you anyway. The whole album is fire Lowly Young is a star. We don't get a lot of stars that come along, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And she's got it.
Speaker 1: She makes really good music, like I haven't heard a project that I can really listen to from start to finish in a.
Speaker 8: While, Drake and Party next Door. They had a few bops on there, so you can listen to the whole project.
Speaker 3: I had a few skips.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 1: I couldn't name my Kendred songs that got I got a little, but Drake got hits. Now Drake has albums with no skips. Now, we're not gonna do that. But I said the P and D album, I'm a Drake fan.
Speaker 6: You don't like Party next Story, I like.
Speaker 2: No, I never got into it. But that's my that's me.
Speaker 3: That's just me. I never got into it. But it's just my ear certain ears.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like when that era was happening, you were either really into Party neings Door you were into the Dream because the music was kind of similar. Yeah, so you were either like a partyings Door you were like into the.
Speaker 3: Dream, and I was on the dream side. You know what I'm saying, the dream. You compare the dream, but it's no comparison.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the Dream. I mean it was Party next Door in the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think.
Speaker 1: When he came out, the comparison was it kind of sounded similar to the dream, like the writing style, like the auto tune and things like that, And I'm like, you know, so I was a little biased, but I tried. But honestly, I'm not into the Weekend. And now I know that I know, and you think I would be because the type of you don't like trilogy. I never got into the Weekend.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: It came out in like twenty I was in college.
Speaker 4: Trilogy it's a number.
Speaker 6: What does it mean?
Speaker 3: No, it's a number, Like what does trilogy mean when you say trilogy.
Speaker 4: Like in infinity and beyond?
Speaker 3: All right, but like you're let's move on. Trilogy means there's three three.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that that means what it means.
Speaker 1: Okay, but hey, this is the place of learning. So now you know when people ask you, I did that to help you?
Speaker 2: No, you did.
Speaker 3: You did help me. So now when you go on the podcast.
Speaker 1: In trilogy, but when you go on the other your big podcast may be like, trilogy is three means it's three of them. It means I never used that word like people say the Batman trilogy.
Speaker 8: Okay, so when we hear it before we go, he said, that any I want to know. Like I said, he can read a Harry Potter book in a day, that's a lie.
Speaker 3: And because I've read Harry Potter books, you can't read that. That's a lie.
Speaker 2: You're lying.
Speaker 3: You a speed reader?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not a reader.
Speaker 6: So then how can you read it in the day?
Speaker 11: I can read.
Speaker 9: It's twenty four hours of the day.
Speaker 3: Well let me okay, so real quick.
Speaker 2: We also get into our favorite segment of the show, which is pour your heart out. So make sure you go to ask poor Minds at gmail dot com send the show questions, your testimonials.
Speaker 3: I want to see. I want to see if Pug speed read.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm gonna let him read my question and got a speed read pages.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: You read all the Harry Potter books. What name the four Harry Potter houses. That's not the house, that's.
Speaker 3: The that's the school.
Speaker 9: I don't know the four houses, but you.
Speaker 2: Read all four but read all four books.
Speaker 3: And that's a major thing.
Speaker 6: You said Hogwarts.
Speaker 3: And okay, let's move on. Let's say if you can see read though, let's speed reader.
Speaker 4: I want't getting Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, read it?
Speaker 2: How you read your Harry Potter books in the day.
Speaker 4: I don't believe, but his mama said that he can do it too.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is something real. My brother him about it.
Speaker 3: What is this ya?
Speaker 2: It's a page off of Harry Potter.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 10: It's chapter one, opening Chamber of Secrets.
Speaker 3: It's chapter one of Harry Potter in this Chamber of Secrets.
Speaker 8: You just I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the first page of Harry Potter in the Sorcerer's Okay, chapter one.
Speaker 9: The boy hold it because you will be reading it.
Speaker 3: In the voice. Yeah, you're not reading it fast snow though.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 14: Mister and missus Dudley of number can you stop. Mister and Missus Dursley of number four Pillot Drive were probably to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people that you expect to be involved in anything strange and mysterious because they.
Speaker 10: Didn't hold with such nonsense.
Speaker 9: Mister Dursley was the director of a firm called Grunnings, which made Drells.
Speaker 10: He was a big beefy man.
Speaker 9: Ply any neck.
Speaker 3: You were reading, very good. I'm sorry I was into it.
Speaker 14: Although he did have a very large mustache, mister then and blonde, and had nearly twice the usual amount of neck, which came in very useful as she spent so much of her time craning over garden fences spying on the neighbors. The Darselets had a small son called Dudley, and in their opinion, there was no finer boy anywhere. The Sas had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and the greatest fair was that there's a secret.
Speaker 3: They greed.
Speaker 2: You're doing good.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He can read, so this bullshit, I'm timing this shit.
Speaker 9: This greatest fair was that somebody would discover it.
Speaker 2: I think he can read it.
Speaker 8: It ain't about it. If he can read it. He can't do that in the day, So now that.
Speaker 2: But I believe you don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: You have a question, you read it faster than it.
Speaker 9: But I don't understand what you're.
Speaker 3: Reading question because I'm just all right. But you can read, so I want to get through the question.
Speaker 4: Let's get through it.
Speaker 8: It's fine. It's reading the drinks I've been drinking. You don't want to read, It's just drinking.
Speaker 3: You only had one drink.
Speaker 9: Let him read it.
Speaker 4: I'm so fed up right now.
Speaker 3: You should take a shot around the shot not for me though, No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Let him read, let him read it.
Speaker 8: It's my glasses to let's go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Just reading.
Speaker 2: Heylex Andrea. I started dating a guy made on Instagram. We buy this speed reading. Yeah, by the way, and I know and I talk really slow, but I can read fast.
Speaker 9: Just you know, I mean, m hmm.
Speaker 2: We vibed, went on a few days and talked for about a month. He has a demanding job, so I understood the limited time. But after a week of spotty communication, I asked, respectfully, what was a He told me he was falling back because things at work were picking up and he didn't want to stress of an emotional roller coaster that hurt.
Speaker 6: I wasn't trying to be.
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 6: I'm reading rude though, Okay, and read it it start from the beginning.
Speaker 3: And don't breathe hard.
Speaker 14: I thought, the thing I want to talking about his monny. He was a minute talk understand on the limited time, but I thought we was about to communicating. He told me, what's falling back because they go pick it up, and he didn't want to stress much of the roller coaster that hurt. I wasn't trying to be cleaning. I just want to talk contitency. I want to go in to reach out. We're still following each other's stories.
Speaker 9: It's not him. How do I handle this better next time?
Speaker 11: He did not miss a word.
Speaker 2: That was real, That was real.
Speaker 4: I'm amazed that he really he didn't miss away.
Speaker 2: He did not.
Speaker 3: But why you didn't read Harry Potter like that.
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 14: I would not knowing what would have went on. I don't know what just I just read it. I don't know, like if I speed read, whats going.
Speaker 9: On right now?
Speaker 3: Twister?
Speaker 8: Oh mm hmmm, no different.
Speaker 2: But now you gotta read it a little slower so that people can know what you say, because we gotta give advice. Come on, we gotta wrap this up.
Speaker 14: I started dating a guy that I met on Instagram, Bob. We went on a few dates and talked for about a month. He has a demanding job, so I understand the limited time. But after a week of body communication, I asked respectfully what was up. He told me he was falling back because things at work were picking up and he didn't want the stress of an emotional roller coaster that hurt.
Speaker 11: I wasn't trying to be cleanly.
Speaker 10: I just wanted consistency.
Speaker 9: Now I'm wondering should I let this reach out go?
Speaker 10: We still follow and watch each other's stories. It's not him. How do I handle this better? Next time?
Speaker 2: That was good?
Speaker 3: What's you all advice?
Speaker 8: That's different people really go through real life?
Speaker 2: Ship mark o hey man head, I wish I could read. I mean, I'm decent, okay, but what's the advice for her?
Speaker 8: Advice?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's she.
Speaker 8: Got a book, You got a chapter, and your book is moving forward, so I feel like he's not supposed to be your next chapter. And enjoy the moment that you had. You just had good moments, but it's time to create new moments with somebody else. And it might be another person, a girl, a boy, God, Jesus, your mama, grandma, dog. Just get somebody new to make you happy.
Speaker 9: M H. I agree?
Speaker 10: How do you feel need too?
Speaker 11: Man all wet?
Speaker 3: One more question?
Speaker 2: You want to do that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like sometimes you have to just let people go through their journey when you are questioning things that are going on in somebody's life and you're like, I don't know where I stand.
Speaker 3: Let them do what they do.
Speaker 1: Because if somebody wants you in their life, they're gonna make sure you're there sure, period, no matter what they're going through. And I because I've realized that because in my friendships, friends that I want to be around, I make sure that we work.
Speaker 3: It through niggas.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, I don't really care if you're here or not, and men that I do care about it be like, oh, I want you here, and it's the same thing, just like you care about your partners and romantic in romantic relationships, it's the same thing. So I feel like people that give that effort they want you there, they're gonna show that they want you there.
Speaker 3: So work, family, whatever you got going on, kids, that's just excuses.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of times men look for a way out. So him saying work is.
Speaker 1: Just him trying to be nice, to be honest, it's him trying to be nice and break it to you a little easier. That's just how I feel. So that may be bad advice, but no, that's great period. Okay, last one, Hey, y'all, if you're reading this. I'm a huge fan of the show. I'm from Houston too, so I've been watching since the beginning. I'm in quite a predicament. I'm a twenty nine year old man and I've been dating the love of my life for the past two and a half years. She's fourteen years older than me, but that's never really been an issue. I proposed to her about six months ago, and we're getting married in the last week of June. For my birthday in February, she got a DNA test kit because I have been questioning whether or not my father, the man that raised me my biological dad, Oh, whether or not my father?
Speaker 2: It was okay.
Speaker 1: It turned out that not only was my dad, who I'm very close to, not my biological father, but my mother isn't my biological mom either. The most disturbing fact was the woman who I am engaged to about to marry and literally have been having sex with for the past two years, is my biological mother.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 8: It's cool, but am I done?
Speaker 1: My fiance told me about a child she gave up for adoption when she was fourteen in New Orleans, but I never thought anything of it because I believe that my parents were actually biologically related to me. I haven't confronted my parents about the fact that they are not my actual parents, and I've been hiding the results from my fiance, technically my fucking mother. To make things worse, we have been trying for a baby and now I hope to fucking god she is not pregnant. I am genuinely at such a loss. Everyone I know and love, including my parents, adores us as a couple.
Speaker 3: And now now this is a lie.
Speaker 1: I know whoever wrote this this line, because if your parents, you know who you.
Speaker 3: Took the baby from. So let's stop, pollo period. I stop. If you're an adoptee, they don't allow.
Speaker 8: That, I'm saying, but you never know. It could be fifty to fifty. And then now he's watching the show and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, man, what, I'm genuinely at a lost. Let me let me just finish it.
Speaker 1: Including my parents adores us as a couple. And now I'm gonna have to call off a fucking wedding because I would be marrying my mother.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do and how to bring this up to my parents or my fiance.
Speaker 1: Any advice as to how I could bring this up tactfully as possible as I would appreciate it. Please help a nigga out. You're you're trying to write a movie. You're a story writer and you're trying to pitch your movie idea, and I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: I would watch a great movie. That's a movie. But yes, this is a movie. Somebody is writing. This is not real.
Speaker 2: This would never happen because you can't adopt somebody and not know whose child you have. Like close adoptions are a thing, but you still know who the parents are. It's closed to the child to know who their parent is. Right.
Speaker 1: It's like a person who is adopting they know who they're adopting from. Yeah, we know about adoptions.
Speaker 3: Ain't that right?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 9: I'm actually a forster child?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 3: Were you you were adopted? So was it, claud Oh my.
Speaker 14: Mom, my biological mother was on drugs when I was born. I was on drugs the hospital away from me. Ain't I got adopted by my biological grandmother.
Speaker 10: Okay that's six months.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got adopted too, by my biological.
Speaker 2: Great ant. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I feel like interesting story, but you can't fool me. I know a tyler Perry movie. When I see you, Yeah, that don't sound that's not crazy at the end of the year, cause he said his parents you you almost had me. But when he said, my parents adore us as a couple. If your parents would have met chyall as a couple, they would have known, Oh, this is the woman we adopted the baby from. Because y'all have to sign papers together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stop it.
Speaker 2: Some ain't right in the water.
Speaker 3: This isler Harry.
Speaker 2: He said, let me try this, let me test this out, let me test this script out.
Speaker 3: And then you asking us what should you do?
Speaker 2: Nigga, you know what you need to do.
Speaker 3: That's your mom.
Speaker 2: That's your mama. You need to stop talking to her now.
Speaker 10: He loved.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: Say what what did you used to say?
Speaker 9: Like it's been two years when I stop?
Speaker 2: Okay, funny, Marca, let us know what you got coming up? Where they can.
Speaker 3: Find you all that stuff?
Speaker 4: That's that's funny now, It's just like it is mannerism.
Speaker 3: Where can they find you at what you got coming up?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: You said, they're right, But I'm trying to figure out what you thought there was Lenny.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'm I have zoned out of that because.
Speaker 8: That question was just too it was too long. It was like, come on, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Look, why are you making that day listening?
Speaker 8: Okay, we got shows coming up. We got Saint Louis one of your Carol. Oh, we've got Saint Louis. What's we got trying?
Speaker 2: He liked it.
Speaker 4: Now we got Saint Louis coming up?
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: St Louis? You got a show coming up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 9: Oh a sitcom?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Sitcom coming out?
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations.
Speaker 2: That's a big deal, is it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about it?
Speaker 9: Like, what's it's going to be? We can't talk about it. Why he brought it up the stages, We can't talk about it right now.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 14: World need to be prepared. Congrats Marco production. One of the greatest things that say that.
Speaker 4: The ship don't work out, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's gonna work out. We're gonna speak positively.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that and we got our tour dates out there, and yeah, you know, just live it.
Speaker 3: What are you changing your Instagram name?
Speaker 8: I'm trying to get into it. I'm trying to find the right moment. Yeah, I feel like you gotta do something big to introduce it. So I'm trying to figure out what it is. And god, it is so mean.
Speaker 1: But that's a big Rebranding is hard and I'm not even being funny right now.
Speaker 3: Rebranding like you really got to do it right. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean not go say right.
Speaker 8: You just gotta really stand on what you believe in. Yeah, so that too, So you're right, is what you feel like after you.
Speaker 2: Remember when Snoop Dogg trying to rebrand the Snoop line.
Speaker 3: He did, I'm not being that he did, remember that? Yeah, if it works, Yeah, it's all right, Thank y'all.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. Wait, make sure y'all tune into travel Queens on b e t make.
Speaker 8: Sure y'all TikTok clips of the show.
Speaker 3: And are y'all gonna come?
Speaker 2: Are y'all gonna come to the premiere party Monday?
Speaker 4: I thought Sunday, yeall, I'll be here Monday.
Speaker 3: It's Monday party. Gonna be at the gathering spots out. They're strict. You gotta wear something.
Speaker 2: It's cocktail attire long pin where it is, but.
Speaker 3: Just short yeah yeah, nowhere like a top like that. Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well you good?
Speaker 3: You got one two cocktail.
Speaker 8: No, he's gonna wear that ideas. That's how you're sponsored by IDA. That's someone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jesus sponsor great? Okay.
Speaker 2: Every Wednesday, Yeah, make sure y'all tune into Travel Queens April twenty third. Every Wednesday, make sure y'all follow me on my YouTube channel, Dre and the Call with three e's. I dropped beauty content blogs look good on that picture.
Speaker 3: That was a little shady. No, no, not sup.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's his name said, it's I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: To you, but not set your bitch ass up forget to talking ship about you?
Speaker 2: Keep it cute? Where can they find you.
Speaker 9: On Instagram?
Speaker 3: P U, D G I E E all you want to be like me?
Speaker 9: We got y'all.
Speaker 1: We definitely gonna do something, all right, big pudgy funny, I mean Marco Simon.
Speaker 8: So make sure you like comments to strip and make sure you comment below everything that you thought. Make sure you watch the next episode. Please make sure you like comments. Strip. Just take two seconds to strip to the YouTube channel. It's just dripping is very important.
Speaker 10: Who shift shocking?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: I'm doing it, and y'all make sure y'all love LEXP every Monday, Love LEXP on YouTube, See y'all every Monday at ten am.
Speaker 3: We'll see y'all next.
Speaker 2: Week by y'all collection dot.
Speaker 9: Bye y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off, y'all. There is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p oh you are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both So we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 3: It is p oh you are underscore in my nds I and we got a hell a fake Facebook page. The Facebook pages it's our face.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least.
Speaker 3: Amount of file sport.
Speaker 1: So if you don't face, the one that's ours got the least amount of the one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty. Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English because their captains are like, bumba claude, should men?
Speaker 3: Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 2: Yes? No?
Speaker 1: Check answer below block block.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally with the captions. I'm like, what that DG is?
Speaker 3: Bumba claude, bumba claude.
Speaker 2: Do you know the words?
Speaker 12: O God?
Speaker 2: I can picture us in the living room by them, and you're telling me, loving me, put.
Speaker 13: Your hands on my eyes, staring in your brown eyes, and especially your days.
Speaker 16: Tell you the case something man, were going all the way till the break of day.
Speaker 2: It's nothing in this world and what you know for you.
Speaker 10: Know, it's nothing minute world.
Speaker 17: I don't care what they out of side, what the other Sai baby, there's nothing really joint like you.
Speaker 3: I don't know you ring your joy all the little thing.
Speaker 2: Love it's all about, It's all. It's what it is all about.
Speaker 8: The movie a movie that we smoking flames something else.
Speaker 2: I love him. When you screamed my name was when they.
Speaker 13: Yeah and going sixty in the thirty lane when they over to the pocket line, and that's my favorite five doing just about anything any going to the percy.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in this world I want you do for you.
Speaker 8: I'm not a brob, I.
Speaker 18: Don't care to say what the other baby, my baby, read your joy, all the little things you.
Speaker 2: Do, everything, it's so about. I think it's wound.
Speaker 17: Time mine just saying tell me, boy, I'm breaking down.
Speaker 2: Not like you will be a lifetime. I don't just seeing a way in doing Babe, Let it out, Let it out.
Speaker 9: Baby's something to say?
Speaker 2: Is it really what I think I'll take all day forever?
Speaker 9: Let me give you?
Speaker 3: So what do we say?
Speaker 2: Baby? Let me in this world a window for you.
Speaker 3: I don't care what now that I got your bed. No one brings me joy, No.
Speaker 13: No one.
Speaker 2: I don't care you do. It's all about your Yeah, yeah, there's nothing in this world I wonder for you. But I don't care what the other say. Got your bed? No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: She's singing, she crying.
Speaker 2: About you.
Speaker 3: It was like four different songs going on.
Speaker 2: No one, no one, no, no one, no one.
Speaker 5: Hanging ready.
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 4: What's the keeping it together? Keeping it together,