Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks for joining us. We're so excited to be back. I'm in sunny Canada, Susan, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's hot and humid here, but we did have a gorgeous no human weekend here in Philadelphia, and.
Speaker 1: My got the weather in can I just say Texas. You know they say it's hotter than hell. That is Texas this time of year. Canada is gorgeous, windows open. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's like San Diego weather. And today we are going to be answering more of the fan questions. Make sure you keep them coming and submitting. We love reading them. Just go to if you forgot Hell, I'm going to remind you once again Bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour and submit away.
Speaker 1: And please send us everything, your questions, your comments, your updates, all that. You can also dm us on Instagram at that's our happy hour.
Speaker 2: Absolutely can Okay, So time to get into the episode, Kathy. We've got to start with this week's episode of Paradise, the Treasure Chest Challenge. Do tell I mean?
Speaker 1: So here was the thing. We had to decide who was going to be the hunter and who was going to be trapped in the and you trapped in the chest. And you know, Susan, I have claustrophobia. I don't like it how and not to mention being locked in the chest when it's one hundred and eight degrees.
Speaker 2: I would have never gotten in never.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say I wanted Keith to change his will and he wasn't willing, but he did. Keith is more claustrophobic than I am, so I agreed to do it. And you did see I had a little alcohol help in there.
Speaker 2: So that's soll well sneaky, a little something. I said, Okay, that's why she's there. But you said, why send a man to do a woman's job? Kathy, I think you got would have actually won had you been out there. He wasn't. First of all, walkie talkie sucked and he was I'm just watching him.
Speaker 1: He was struggling and I I love Keith. The truth is and I said it on the show. You have to be a good you have to enunciate and speak slowly, and I did. It was so hot in there, I cannot tell you.
Speaker 2: He couldn't hear you. I mean he was going I was like, oh my god, Oh my god, You're not going to make it.
Speaker 1: I know. And when I watched it back and saw Jess and Spencer, it was like, oh, well, where's the key? Oh put the key in? Okay, next job. You know, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Johonathan speaks up right when you're about to start the challenge and he said, I have to pee. I'm like, what, You're never gonna make it.
Speaker 1: You're never could. It was a really fun challenge, but I will tell you it was at least for Keith and me. It was a tough challenge. But again, all the challenges were so much fun. Yes, okay, So.
Speaker 2: Whisha and Sean did really well.
Speaker 1: They did good.
Speaker 2: Of course Jess and her Man. I just love those two. How about their yoga day and they're so in love.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing, Alicia, I thought they did really well. You know, it was fun. It was a fun activity. I never thought for a minute that I was going to be buried alive. You know. I had to get back to you.
Speaker 2: How about when Leah was crying, Like, when I see Jonathan again, I'm going to teach him. You hold the girl that's crying. He was so cold I think that's why you don't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm gonna I love Leah and Jonathan, but I have to defend Jonathan here. Okay, he did not in my opinion, he did not want to send out the wrong message.
Speaker 2: She was crying, and when a woman cries, you hold her.
Speaker 1: Her. But well he did that rose ceremony. But that's another story. I just think that he they have a friendship, and I just think he felt weird about it, But you do.
Speaker 2: I think he was uncomfortable and he should have just held her and said, it's okay, babe, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Look out, Susan's coming for you. I'm going to teach you something.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, Kathy, when Sean told you to just I thought he was going to say, zip it. I would have lost my mind.
Speaker 1: He's like, got it. I mean he's entitled. He's entitled.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about politician Shaan, Like what was done.
Speaker 1: About the Parliament of Paradise? I know, Wait, what can I have some cred here? Did you notice your girl was not in the middle of this drama? I mean, honestly, I'm watching this going I'm going oh no, no, no, stay away. Stay away, but I thought where you were going I could I didn't understand on the show, and I didn't understand it watching it back. The guy was politicking like crazy.
Speaker 2: He should run, he should run for.
Speaker 1: His father is a politician. So I'm watching this going on and I'm like, I'm like, are you kidding me? But here's the thing I have to say. When did you hear me say two things? Because Kathy is honest. When I said that Brian and Parison needed to leave, I really thought Keith and I were going home. I really did. That's why I wore the beautiful white dress. I said. I bought that in case I got engaged. Right, I'm not getting engaged. I'm going home to wear the white dress. But here's the thing. Parisa was so unhappy, like you know, you remember when she goes to his room in a prior episode and she was so worried about the relationship and then so you know, I don't think they were struggling, and I wanted them to go home and find see if they had love at home without about us.
Speaker 2: Alicia talking with the girls, and she really had her feelings hurt and she opened up. I think that was the wisest thing she could have done, and she could feel better afterwards, right yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then the other thing that I said, I you know, when Sean came to talk to Keith and me and he said, well, we have one of the strongest relationship with me. I looked him right now, I said, no, you don't. We'll wait.
Speaker 2: Sean and Cat whoa cat showed me a different side of Cat this week. I help me say, tell me, First of all, I thought they were friends prior to as well. She didn't act like she gave two hoots about his friendship, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: And I didn't think it was good at all.
Speaker 2: And because the money's involved, it's a whole new game.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me just say my feelings on that. Okay. I have said from the beginning when they introduced the money factor, I said, oh boy, here we go. You know, love for money, which one's gonna win out? And my my thought on this episode, if I had to, you know, if I had to give the summation, it would be it's it's starting to get real, it's and so some people are there for love, and like Jonathan and Land. Jonathan comes right out and says it. He's there for the money, Keith and I had said on and it was shown. I think last week we're not taking money out of kid's hands. But you've got this thing now where the people who are in love? I mean, I'm sure you heard it when Jess and Spencer told each other they're falling in love and Jess says, whoaa he's and Spencer says, oh, it's about you know, there's a lot of money involved. And what does Jess say? Whoa whoa whoa. We came here to find love, and that to me, sunded up the whole episode. You can have love and you can have my but if you don't have love with the money, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: And it just said this would be a great start for our future with the money, but if they don't, they were fine. Now let's get down to the Rose ceremony. First of all, Dale farting. I lost it.
Speaker 1: Listen. I love Dale. He can do anything he wants and I'm still going to support him, don't care love.
Speaker 2: Him, and I was quite surprised. More so, not only did Alicia and Sean they left on their own, but the girl's reaction.
Speaker 1: I have to interrupt, Okay, you did. I don't think people picked up on this after they left with integrity and we can talk about that. Did they really Jesse Palmer says, well, they were going home anyway. Yes, they were voted off. They dits. We all okay, well no, some other people said to me, do you think a third couple would have gone? It's like, no, they were the couple.
Speaker 2: Go we're going home. But they did that before they knew that.
Speaker 1: They didn't know. The feeling I got was we know we're going home, so we're gonna get out of here first. But when Sean, when when Alicia says, let's leave with it, we're you know, we're leaving with integrity, and then he pops off. Sean pops off and says, don't call me when this one goes sideways.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to be cocky.
Speaker 1: Well that's not right.
Speaker 2: And person and Bresa and Brian they left with no ruse, and then they showed the previews for next week. I was dying. First of all. When Keith starts, I was like, what, you're homesick, you want to go home. You're there for a reason. Now it's a game. Now, okay, it's not about love. You know, you have a friendship, and to be perfectly honest with you, because you guys had such a great friendship, I would have I assume he went out last week as.
Speaker 1: Well, present tenth we have a great friendship.
Speaker 2: Yes, well sorry, you have a good friendship. But I would have thought because of that, yous weren't a real threat to them. Get it, but you guys are very smart. They don't know if you're going to try to steal the money or not. I assume that they would have let you go instead. The Brian and the Parisa like that was coming for a while, Well, that's it, Susan.
Speaker 1: I think they had all the fun with Brian telling Bailey that whole thing, right, I think that was I think Brian was going.
Speaker 2: How about just saying, oh my gosh when he said something about their future and she goes, I don't know that I'm going to be ready to move right in with you, and she went the whole.
Speaker 1: Night, she was so in love.
Speaker 2: They were falling in lego. What did you tell say.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, remember it's a show, and it's it's a truncated version. You know you don't have months here to fall in love. So they say, they're saying they're falling in love. Are you going to move in with a guy you've known for whatever, a month, six weeks. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, no, So I think it was just going. I respect you, that's all it is, Kathy, I do.
Speaker 1: I hope that's all. Yeah. I'm just saying that's a lot of pressure as a mom or moths. Would you want your daughter to move in with the guys she met six weeks ago? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, No, of course not. But no, I don't think you're talking about the future. They're saying they've fallen in love with each other. I think they are the sweetest couple on the whole show.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, excuse me.
Speaker 2: You're not a couple.
Speaker 1: We're a friend couple.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's not a couple. You're friends and good friends. But the show, to me, is about falling in love right finding your partner.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. This show is about finding love and maybe finding five hundred thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twist in there, didn't they so I'd be really interesting to see next week.
Speaker 1: I think, well, you saw it next week. They hinted they gave a teaser about camping.
Speaker 2: Yes, I boy, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You know my.
Speaker 2: Idea camping, Kathy is no phone in the room.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to tell you I love to camp. I love I love tent camping. And I think people would be surprised to hear that. Now you saw the previous I'm camping in a very expensive silk dress.
Speaker 2: But still, whit's the last time you camped.
Speaker 1: Caitlin, my daughter, her husband and I camped right before. It's been like two years. Because sleeping bags I have, Susan, I have a tent. I have a sleeping bag. I have a pad for the sleeping bag. I have cooking utensils.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I bug spray, I love it. I'm telling you it's like when I come home I need to delouse myself. Yes, but I love camping.
Speaker 2: You're not afraid. I just creatures out there.
Speaker 1: You don't like it.
Speaker 2: I told you my idea of camping is no phone in the room.
Speaker 1: You mean the hotel room.
Speaker 2: In the room, period of time you want to put me.
Speaker 1: Wait, I thought when you said that, I heard tent. I'm thinking, all right, you can leave your phone outside the tent. There is nothing as great as unzipping your tent and looking up at the sky and the.
Speaker 2: Stars, walk out the cabin door in the morning and look at that same sky and be perfectly happy and poop on a toilet cut out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Business Why you and I love each other like people would not think. They probably would think you would camp and not me. It's exactly the opposite vaccination, exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, this was really good. Now I think we're going to have to get into our advice portion of this episode. I'll start us off.
Speaker 1: With the question of the day.
Speaker 2: When you've done something wrong, how can you decipher whether coming clean is best for the person you hurt versus just trying to clear your own conscious?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I have the answer for crazy. Yeah, well we may disagree on this. Actually, for me, if I've done something wrong and I think that apologize and first of all is always right. But if I come clean and it's going to further hurt you, I'm not coming clean. I'm gonna come I'm going.
Speaker 2: As best for the person that you hurt versus.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm always that's right, I said, I'm always going to come clean and apologize unless it's right, it's selective coming clean if it's best for the person. I'm not there to decide what is best for you. So if I feel like coming clean is going to further hurt you, I'm not coming clean. I'm not even but with clear my conscience. Well I cud, I said what I had to say. I feel better now, uh uh huh huh, not me? What about you?
Speaker 2: I would definitely when I admit when I do something wrong, when people, if somebody tells me, I.
Speaker 1: Why I do too?
Speaker 2: But what if telling me but it's already said? You can't take back what you've said?
Speaker 1: Right? No, but if if if you did something, said something to me, and you've done something wrong and now now and maybe not to me, maybe you've done something wrong and you said some about my family or something, and you and in clearing your conscience and in apologizing, you dig the hole deeper. Have you ever heard of that happening? Like stop quit while you're ahead, Like I get it, you're sorry, but now you're making it worse.
Speaker 2: My conscience always feels better when I admit my fault. And if I've hurt anybody, I'm sincerely sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes, so am I. But if clearing your conscience makes the other person feel worse, like you have to give them more information, like, oh my god, Susan, I'm glad you feel better now that you've apologized. Now you've also just told now you've made me feel worse.
Speaker 2: I don't feel better that I apologized. I feel better whether it's accepted and things go back to normal, but I would feel bad the entire time. I don't understand how whether the question reads when you've done something wrong. Can you decipher whether coming clean is best for the person you've hurt or just to clear you. You seem with always best, the truth will always set you free, even if people are upset.
Speaker 1: With We're going to handle that one in Stone. I guess what I'm saying is sometimes when you're not you, but when one is apologizing and they have to give more context to understand. You know, I'm sorry, Susan, but here's what was going on. I'm making it up. You're going to laugh like I'm sorry I did that, but I was sleeping with Frederic at the time, And you know what I'm saying, It's like, sometimes you can add insult to the injury. So I think sometimes it's a simple apology sometimes is better, and it's always You're exactly right, it's always better to be honest. But I think sometimes you don't need to add. Yeah, all the information could agree on that. Okay, how about this. Let me give you an example to help you understand where I'm coming from. Ok what if someone cheated on someone ten years ago? They did it one time and then and now you know, they told their partner, Like, is that worth hurting them to say that they cheated? You should go to your greed? Oh, but you just said the truth is I was the best truth? Will say your break I've done.
Speaker 2: But in a situation like you're saying, ten years ago, he cheated and you cheated.
Speaker 1: You cheated on your partner. Ten years later, you decide to come clean and tell your partner, would it be worth hurting them? No? Oh, but the truth set you're afraid. That's what I'm saying. Sometimes the context makes it worse, so you don't always come but it might make you feel better. Your own conscience might feel better.
Speaker 2: Oh it's your own guilt. Yes, yes, yes, it wouldn't benefit that, So.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So sometimes it's better to keep your mouth, not your you know what I'm saying. Yes, yes, I agree. However, if I'm cheating on someone, it's not gonna be once in ten years. You're not going to cheat you right off, let's start those fan quests. Let's we're going to get into these fan of questions. I'm going to start us off at the first one. This one is from anonymous. Hi, ladies, I'm in a tough spot and could really use some help. This past weekend, I went out with my friends to a club. The next morning, one of the girls sat me down and told me I made out with a guy towards the end of the night and gave him my phone number. I'm currently in a four month relationship and I'm panicking. Do I tell him and apologize? My group is split. Half think I should, the other half think it'll do more harm than good.
Speaker 2: What do I do? Thanks, ladies? First of all, she don't remember how you.
Speaker 1: First of all, are you well where I was called? First of all, she doesn't remember because I'm going to go with she was drunk, And what do I always say? Being drunk is never an excuse for bad behavior. So girlfriend, yeah, drank too much? Now you got a problem.
Speaker 2: See now, it's too many people know, because if you decide to keep your mouth shut, then somebody else might tell him. I would try would you do that? I don't know. Maybe just say, babe, I got so drunk. I think I kissed somebody. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Well, first of all, a fourth she doesn't remember doing it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Well, and like I said, drinking is not an excuse for bad behavior. But what would you do? What would you do? I know what I would do. You would zip it? I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I tell him the truth? Yeah, like I said, no.
Speaker 1: You just said zip it? Which is it? You can't tell him?
Speaker 2: But if I didn't remember doing it, I'd have to tell him. My friends told me I kissed somebody last night, and I don't remember doing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, whether there are two or more in his name, there's gossip, so he's going to find out. So you might as well come clean. But I would come clean because that's who I am. And I would say I remember doing it. I would say John, I am so sorry my future guys. John, Is there John out there who wants me? I would say, John, I'm so sorry, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: This is what happened.
Speaker 1: I got drunk and there's no excuse for that. I got drunk and I didn't know. Told this morning when Susan told me that I made out with a guy, it's bad favor. And you know what, John, I think I need to stop drinking because I have no memory of it. I want to go forward with you. I hope you will forgive me. And if he says I'm out of here, you know what you learned really quickly. There you go.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't drink anymore. I've never been black out drunk.
Speaker 1: Have you wait? Have I ever been black eyed drunk? Maybe once you didn't remember anything? No, but I mean I don't remember, so maybe you know. I don't drink to the point of getting drunk because I subscribe. I take my own advice. You get drunk. There is no excuse. You cannot say. I cannot say to you, Susan, I'm so sorry. I got really drunk. What did I h That's not an excuse. So I don't know if I've been black eyed drunk. I don't think so. A lot of people use it. Yeah, well stop using it. That's my advice.
Speaker 2: We got a second question, Susan, I need to know if you think I'm overreacting. I just found out that my boyfriend of three years completely lied to me about how we met. Oh boy, and I feel so weird. Basically, his best friend slipped up while we were at this weekend and said, I'm so glad you two are together. Seeing him be so into you for so long and not go for it for over a year was agonizing, like, look at what he would have missed out on. I was confused because when my boyfriend and I met, we struck up conversation in the library at our college, and I have always believed he met me or knew of me for the first time. That day, after pressing his best friend for more details, he told me that he met me at a party freshman year and was crushing on me from Afar for an entire year before we met. His best friend apologized profusely and said he assumed I knew that was the deal. Now I feel really icky that he lied and was crushing on me from Afar. I don't know. It makes me feel weird and I haven't mentioned it to my boyfriend yet. Any ideas and what to do next? Thanks? Lady, Yes that I have an idea. Stop that is like a compliment, you idiot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm thinking. I'm reading this going this girl is under the age of twenty five. I'm like, yeah, the blankety blank over it?
Speaker 2: Whois like me for that long?
Speaker 1: And you finally asked me where can I find a guy?
Speaker 2: God? I mean seriously, this is youth at its best. All right here, you obviously listen to our podcast. Listen to me now, thank the guy the best friend for telling you that, and your heart should just be panning right now. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry, I'm going to a whole different level where if he told you I didn't care. You're with the guy for three years, you're happy? What is wrong with you? What is wrong with youth of today? I'm sorry for thinking.
Speaker 2: It's not thinking at all. That's a problem, sweetheart. It's a blessing. It's a blessing. Just think about it. He has been admiring you for a year and he didn't have the courage to come up to you for a whole year.
Speaker 1: Blessing, and you're thinking it's weird. What is weird about that? She? You know what this girl probably thinks it's weird of if he sends her flowers. Honey, whoever you are, you need to get over this. You met him makes her get over it.
Speaker 2: That is a compliment above all.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've seen him into you for so wait and agonizing. I was confused because when my boyfriend I met, we struck up a car. You know what was incredible? He in a backup, sweetheart, not you, sweetheart, sweetheart Anonymous. I am so sorry that you met this guy in the library at college, had this great conversation. You were attracted to each other. You met that day, stars in the sky. It was like love at first sight. Sucks to be you get.
Speaker 2: What if that's your biggest problem? You are blessed, young lady.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sorry that may be out't know where it came from. This is the strangest question we have ever had. I love you, and I'm so glad that you are in love with this guy and have a boyfriend of three years.
Speaker 2: Don't worry how you met brace him for this, embrace.
Speaker 1: Think how lucky you are, Kathy.
Speaker 2: I mean, we both feel the same way. But what if what if he studied her in a way and he knew things about her, and he was trying to impress her, but he already knew.
Speaker 1: It was almost like a stalk kind of Okay, now you've just gone from Anonymous enjoy it to creep. I'm with you, Anonymous.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, that's weird. That And again here I am and this positive thinker. I would think, Oh, how sweet he wanted to get to know what I like so he could Yeah.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, no, whoa no. If I'm going down to your example, if in fact he knew her favorite flowers and he knew where she went to a bar, and so all of a sudden he's showing up, you know, she starts thinking back on the last I saw or whatever this one. Yeah, now it's stalker ish. Now it's weird. Now I don't like it. So Anonymous, if that's the case, I apologize. Maybe it's weird. I think what you have to do, Anonymous, is reevaluate how he's treated you, are the things he knew or is it just it wasn't the happenstance meeting that you thought it was. The Other thing I will say is if you met him in freshman year and you don't remember it, you clearly have too many guys chasing after you, so you might think about that.
Speaker 2: I still think it was a compliment. But if it were the other case.
Speaker 1: I can understand that.
Speaker 2: But then so she you know, obviously cluing something.
Speaker 1: Get over it. Three years. I'm sorry, it's three years.
Speaker 2: Something's working. Don't let look at a gift horse in the map.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you know what if he if he's sending you flowers and and he's you know, he watched you shop for flowers and you bunch of the same ones ten times, say thank you, Oh thanks for writing in that. We enjoyed that one.
Speaker 2: Alrighty Kat. Today we're gonna play never.
Speaker 1: Since his favorite, Never My Ever.
Speaker 2: Kathy and I are going to switch off saying things we've never done. I think I'm finally getting this game. I swear if the other person has done it, they put a finger down or drink wine. Right, the first person with five fingers loses.
Speaker 1: I'll start us off.
Speaker 2: Oh this is different.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just drinking, Susan, you put your fingers down. I'm just going to be drinking. It's easier, all right, go ahead, start all right.
Speaker 2: First thing I've never slipped with my boss to get ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm not drinking. I have never so no or lied to get ahead. No, we're not. Okay, we're gonna be boring at this cat. We're gonna be boring. It's all get up, all right, here's my first one. Never have I ever dated a man that one of my friends dated first?
Speaker 2: Oh, I had that one too.
Speaker 1: Have you done that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have you done it? Hell Susan, we gotta get some drinking. Your turn.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever been on Dancing with the Stars, but I hope it happens this year.
Speaker 1: We can't drink to that one either, because you haven't. All right.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever disrespected and older or in Catholic school and none or a priest.
Speaker 4: I was scared to death. I've never disrespected well. First of all, I never went to Catholic school. So I'm just gonna have a drink because you know, cheers to confession.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking. Didn't go to Catholic school. Okay, I can't say this one because I did. It's my turn, it's my drink. You can't do the ball. Never have I ever sent to a spicy selfie? Don't license and drink up? Uh huh. There she is drinking up. I have. Why am I not surprised with your boyfriend? I mean I haven't. I never do with my husband ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, never have I ever?
Speaker 1: Oh yes I have. Okay, I'll give an easy one. Never have I ever stolen anything from a store.
Speaker 2: I stole pack sears when I was fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: You know what I just remembered. I stole a pack of gum once when I was young. Oh god, I have to take two SIPs now. I forgot and you just said that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't get caught that, Kathy. Never have I ever farted and blamed it on someone else.
Speaker 1: You just Susan. You're supposed to be saying one, but I never gone. You just want to drink. Here's one for you. Never have I ever let a man take me shopping and then let him pay the bill? Oh god, are you drinking? No?
Speaker 2: But I take men shopping and I pay the bill. You no, seriously.
Speaker 1: No, Wait, I want to back up, and then I want you to take two SIPs of wine. You have taken men shopping and you've paid the bill.
Speaker 2: I've bought stuff for them. Yeah, uh huh, Okay, Colin's taking me shopping and paying the bill. They'd be scared.
Speaker 1: I'm just stunned. Why am I not actually stunned? Susan likes people to dress a certain way, and apparently Susan's now willing to pay the drice she's gonna dress. Oh my god. Okay.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever jumped out of an airplane?
Speaker 1: I have not either, but I'd like to. That's how I was on my bucket list when I went on Golden Bachelor. That was one of things I wanted to do, was jump out of the airplane. Yes, bucket, and I didn't nor Its solicious for a recap of Golden bats Or. Kathy never had a one on one date, she never got a gift, and she never jumped out of an airplane. Okay, moving on. Never have I ever paid the entire bill went on a first date with a guy? Oh god, you're drinking again. Go for it, drinking. You have paid the entire bill on a first date with a guy, A freaking lutely. You know why?
Speaker 2: If I knew I was never going to see them again, it helped me not.
Speaker 1: Feel so guilty. So I a bill.
Speaker 2: I paid the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, I should.
Speaker 2: Have been a guy.
Speaker 1: I think. I think so, I've got a great guy.
Speaker 2: Can't have you ever text said the text?
Speaker 1: Ever? I did it?
Speaker 2: So I then you can't say it.
Speaker 1: These are things you've never done.
Speaker 2: This is why I hate this game.
Speaker 1: You never have never that's because you've done a lot of things. All right, I got another one. Never have I ever snuck into a movie? Sorry, snuck into more than one movie? Would only pain for one movie.
Speaker 3: In other words, you've done that too, Susan, Go do the next one.
Speaker 1: Wait? Can I just say I would just like to point out something here. Kathy who gets ripped on the internet lives a clean I don't swear at the nuns that I don't know. I don't know that. That's what I'm saying. I don't do any of this stuff. I don't do anything bad. And there's miss Susan.
Speaker 2: Over here, such a rule follower.
Speaker 1: It's working for me. Fun to bend the rules. Bend the rules, Susan breaks them in half and then breaks them in half.
Speaker 2: Or have I ever got pulled over for speeding and actually got a ticket.
Speaker 1: I've never been pulled over for speeding, of course not. I've never had a ticket.
Speaker 2: Worry because you don't speed.
Speaker 1: Either, right? Wait? Can I tell you a funny story? Can I? Oh? I do speed? A funny story. When I was doing my global entry, you know, you have to go and be interviewed by people before they let you get your global untery. The guy comes out to interview me and he goes, are you for real? I said, what? He goes, you have nothing? He said this, I've never he said, I've been doing this, you know, interviewing people. You are the first person you've never had a parking ticket. I said, I know. He goes, No, we don't get people like that. I said, I know. Can I my global entry now, Kathy?
Speaker 2: When we were being screened and everything to be on the show and the Golden Bacheler, same thing he had said to me, Oh, there's two things. I actually paid money online to see what my criminal record was and it was an outstanding parking ticket.
Speaker 1: You you, I'm sorry it was a dollar you you researched your.
Speaker 2: Criminal back because it said I had two things griminal and there were both tickets. One I never paid. I didn't know I had it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got to tell you when my husband, who did have several speed tickets and in the state of Texas, I'm just gonna blow blow everyone's mind here you can pay a lawyer who walks into the court with a stack of tickets and gets you off the ticket. Yes, welcome to Welcome to the rough shot, Texas, where laws are just suggestions. But my husband was driving once and was speeding and I was panicked because he was going so fast because he wanted to get to wherever we were going. I said, I hope you get pulled over. I'm going to tell the cop to give you a ticket. I swear to God, Susan I hear, I hear comes down. He looked at me like, I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: You know, And I looked at the cop said would I tell you about thoughts?
Speaker 1: And the cop gave him a ticket? But I probably got you up. He did, And you know what I said to him, Oh big deal, you got that lawyer friendly. You're just paying three hundred bucks and it doesn't go on your record. Get over yourself, true story, all right? When else you got there for me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know, did you ever?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: I did do this too, this to the wrong person.
Speaker 1: About that person that I have done, Yes, never have I ever left a restaurant without paying? You ever done that? No? Oh? Well, good god. Here, I'm just checking your moral moral compass there. Never have I ever dated more than one guy at a time. Oh my god, she's thinking, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, well, like in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No, but oh here meeting looking full the Susan's looking for the gray aread.
Speaker 2: No, when you're on the dating apps and you see one one night and the next week you've met somebody else, that's not really dating.
Speaker 1: No. I don't do two times. So if you've had more than one date with a guy, you know I have. Hey, Frederic, listen up, buddy, she's got a guy.
Speaker 2: Because we were broken up for well over a year and we saw each other again. What now When I was dating Mark, remember for two years and then we broke up over a year, we didn't talk and then yeah, we got together again. But I had been No, I wasn't really dating anybody else.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, do you hear? I want everyone to pay attention. You're hearing Susan going, well, I don't remember, never have I ever Susan would never have a drink again, because Susan has done most things in life and I am proud of you. Girlfriend. You're living the life that I have never lived.
Speaker 2: It's called experience. That's what made me who I am today.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of experiences.
Speaker 2: Crochane, experience, Kathy, you were still wet behind the ears.
Speaker 1: You got married and moved to Brazil. I mean, God's I moved to Scotland. Scotland not even the same continent, may I.
Speaker 2: But probably about to reach on our podcast with Teresa and her saying she was a star of the play.
Speaker 1: And where is she coming from?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just made me think of it. Scotland, Berlin, whatever I thought.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm surprised to find out she lived in Berlin when she was first married, because I lived in Scotland when I was.
Speaker 2: First Have I ever told someone that I loved them and didn't mean it?
Speaker 1: I've done that. Does that mean I have to drink drink Oka's damn?
Speaker 2: Get me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what these old Reddit fingers, You've never done that? No, No, you know me.
Speaker 2: I fall in love easy.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait a minute, so let me get this right. I've told guys that I loved him once or twice when I didn't you tell every guy, you love him and mean it. Okay, you'll mean it for ten minutes. Is this when I'm married? No, I was not proud of my Actually I only did it once and I felt terrible about it.
Speaker 2: You know you were uncomfortable. You wanted him to feel better.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I think you know. I think I was nervous in the moment like I was. Yeah, we did it for a while and I wasn't ready to let him go, but I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Any Have you ever told someone that you are in love with them and they didn't say it back? Yes, one time that ikey feeling.
Speaker 1: It was and I will say I am still friends with that guy today. It was the ickiest feeling on the mind.
Speaker 2: Was like a week before Christmas and night it was the moment and I said it, and I know he loved me. I knew he did. And he said thank you, and I was like, what Kathy it? Thank you everything? And then New Year's Eve at midnight, he tells me he loves me. Little did he know he blew it. I hated him for making me feel like that, and he said I would have told you that night, but I wanted to do it at mean I go, you're fucking weird. Okay, is this.
Speaker 1: Story is getting way too convoluted for me? He said thank you, but he did love you, but he didn't tell you. Yes, yes, this is why? Wait? Can I just say to you this is This is the kind of experiences that I hope our listeners write in. Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever tell someone you loved them and not mean it? Did you? Do you think it's weird that this guy didn't tell Susan Like, I think that's weird.
Speaker 2: Two weeks, two and a half weeks later you counting the weeks, Kathy, it changed me inside? You don't know, because you didn't love him anymore. No, I still loved him, but no, everything was different after that.
Speaker 1: Why it was? I really know? With a ball in left field here.
Speaker 2: Can you give me a definition for narcissists?
Speaker 1: Yes? In my opinion, a narcissist is a person who only thinks of themselves. Everything there, it's it's ego center. Everything revolves around them. Implications are only how they feel, how something reacts to them, how they can make it best for themselves without any regard to someone else, or how it affects someone else. That's that for a definition.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I wonder you were success at this game or we sucked at it?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the conclusion is Susan has done most everything and lived an incredible life, and Kathy is still nit one pearl one knit one pearl one. But I you know what, here's the good news. We are Golden age is just number. We got plenty of time for me to try all this stuff out right. It's never too late, Kathy, It's never too late. Get up off the sofa and live, That's what I say. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: A much text my boyfriend, text my friend to be rescued mid bad day.
Speaker 1: Oh you're still going to play some more this game. I have done that. I have absolutely done. Have you drink? And you know what, Susan, Never have I ever had a boring conversation with you? Never have I ever, But I'm going to drink to it. All right? This was really so much fun. Thank you to all of our listeners for joining in today. We hope you learned a little bit more about us. I certainly learned a little bit more about Susan.
Speaker 2: Absolutely make sure to follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour. As we have new episodes coming out every week and I don't think you want to miss them.
Speaker 1: You don't, uh and never have I ever said this before, not make sure to submit all of your questions to us. All you have to do is go to bachelornation dot com, slash Golden Hour, or dm us on Instagram at Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Happy Hour and listen to The Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcast. And thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Until next time, have a good week.