Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's guess you. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, then iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, we are back for another More Girls Gazette.
Speaker 3: You sound so pleasant, do I?
Speaker 1: I mean that is the biggest compliment, because I have been sick as a dog for the last week.
Speaker 2: No. I was just thinking, I wonder if everyone finds it so annoying that every week I'm like, you sound so good.
Speaker 3: Wait, what did you have?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, but all I can say is on Sunday, I did not leave my bed at all. I literally had to call my in laws and say, I need you to come over and watch my child.
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to ask you. How do you take care of a baby when you're sick.
Speaker 1: Luckily, my husband still has not caught it, so he is. I got it from my son, but it hit me like twenty times harder than it hit him, and I literally did not leave my bed. I barely opened up my eyes on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Did you watch any Gilmore Girls?
Speaker 1: You? No, I just told you. It barely opened up my eyes. It was one of those sicknesses that you couldn't even watch TV. Like my head felt like it was just a balloon remaining to burst. I I it was. It was God.
Speaker 3: So that doesn't sound like a cold. That sounds like a flu.
Speaker 1: I think it was the flu, but like I feel and maybe it's because I got a flu shot over the over the fall. But a lot of people that I've gotten the flu recently are out for like six days, and I feel lucky that I'm like here and roll in a few days later.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to avoid it. I think I just need to stay away from people.
Speaker 1: Stay away from everybody until like may.
Speaker 2: Our intern, our intern who I won't name, our turn who I won't name, she's really like a pa coughing, coughing.
Speaker 3: Coughing yesterday away.
Speaker 2: And then I saw her put a cough drop in her mouth and I gave her the stink guy.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, she's gotta go.
Speaker 2: You don't have to work. Like I want to say to people, you don't have to work. We got you, we got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's got you. Don't give me those.
Speaker 3: Germs, yeah exactly. Anyway, So this is health talk Radio, just kidding.
Speaker 1: But we're moving on to some Gilmer Girls News, and have you gone on the Hulu app recently? Have you noticed anything different different?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I heard about this though, But you know it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I was watching bun Heads last night and I still watched it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a little perturbed because I spent the what is it like.
Speaker 3: Eight bucks?
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, dollars because sometimes it's like there's eighteen episodes and sometimes it could be two dollars an episodes, so it could have been thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I spent it. I spent it, and I you know, I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think it's on Hulu. I think Bunheads is on Hulu now because we put it there like they were. They the masterminds at Hulu, said Amy and Danielle are recapping Bunheads. You know what, Let's give the people a way to watch. Let's give them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want to have to pay the eighteen dollars like we did. So you know what's weird if I may say, and I hope people can relate, because I think they can't even sometimes when shows are on Hulu because I'm such an Amazon Prime girl, I buy it instead of doing it for free out of just bad habit, like lazy, bad habit. Like if you're an Apple iPod, I'm sorry, iPod, what year is it? If you're an Apple podcast app girl, you rarely go over.
Speaker 3: To the Spotify.
Speaker 2: It's like it's really hard to change a habit once you have it.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about uh Uber e and in comparison to like door dash or something.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what are you Uber eats?
Speaker 1: Uber eats because it's it's a phone app and I just click click click click, check out done. My credit cards already in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 3: Thinking about Uber. That's kind of genius.
Speaker 2: It's like you can like deliver things with Uber, meaning like say you're like, oh, I have a book and your friend needs the book.
Speaker 3: You can do that on Uber. It's like kind of amazing.
Speaker 1: It's very smart.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, Bunheads is on Hulo. Bunheads is on Hulo.
Speaker 1: And speaking of Bunhead's our dear Fanny aka Kelly Bishop, we uh shame on us for not recognizing the queen birthday.
Speaker 3: I actually felt bad.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: I was like, how did we miss this? May? I ask a rude question, how old is she?
Speaker 1: Eighty one years old?
Speaker 3: She's hippy ogeal for eighty one?
Speaker 1: What I know?
Speaker 2: Good for her and still working and like writing a book and going on a book tour and sitting on stage with Lauren Graham.
Speaker 3: It's like, whoa good for her?
Speaker 1: I want to be a Kelly Bishop.
Speaker 3: You know what? I bet you? You know she's a dancer. I feel like we all need to like be dancers.
Speaker 1: Because elongate our body stretch.
Speaker 3: I think it keeps you in such like great health.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure. And a shocking poll, I will say so myself. Our listeners want a TV guide tell me more? So we put a poll saying, you know because we asked on the last question or on the last podcast, we asked a question if you know, because we were reviewing some of the shows that we were watching, if our listeners would like a TV guide style podcast where we review why our favorite new shows or shows that are airing that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: My idea could live.
Speaker 1: It could live. Seventy eight percent said yes.
Speaker 3: Oh stop it, yeah, so there is. My dreams are coming true.
Speaker 1: Your dreams are coming true.
Speaker 3: Oh that's amazing. I think we can have a lot of fun and I think people would really like it.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I agree. Next on the game, Morgan is it's run down? Is yannik yan true?
Speaker 3: My gosh? Okay, okay, okay, thank you for bringing this up. Producer Jackie or Emma, we have a job for you.
Speaker 2: So, Danielle, is this that Yanique and Melissa were together because he was on her podcast?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to listen and bring us back all the good stuff they talk about.
Speaker 1: Gel you and them two together, the laughs that were had you you know, you know, it was fun.
Speaker 3: And they did another show together. I think they've worked together. They have a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since Gilmore Girls, the last time we had Yanico in the show. Melissa. Yeah, dude, so good, I know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we need somebody to listen to the whole thing and bring us a live report so that we can know all.
Speaker 3: The things they talked about.
Speaker 2: And I think they did do Gilmore Girls trivia, which is pretty iconic.
Speaker 3: I feel like I read that they did Gilmore Girls trivia.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: So it's Hildy, the bar Back and the Lake of Fire podcasts.
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie long title. Hopefully the algorithm has.
Speaker 2: It down where you can just search Hildy. I bet you you can even just search Melissa McCarthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's all.
Speaker 2: Listen and we will bring you a live report next next week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if Melissa ever has Lauren Graham.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be iconic. That would be a that'd be iconic. Is the C suite going for you? Z sweet? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not doing too well.
Speaker 3: It's hard because I would just watch Gilmore Girls again.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean, Like if I'm gonna like go on my app and I'm like, hey, I really want to watch Long Graham. I'm just gonna I watched last night the clip of when Luke and Loralai are kind of on a date but it's not a date, and then he asked her.
Speaker 3: Out on a real date. He's like, do you want to be like, let's do it again, Let's go to the movies. Yes, Sunday dude was smooth like smooth. Yeah, Luke had game Like Luke had game. I say it, I stand by it. Luke had games.
Speaker 1: I saw these, I saw these this TikTok that was going viral, and it was when I was watching Gilmore Girls, in high school or whatever, and oh yeah, and my eyes were set on these men and it goes Dean just Logan, you know, et cetera, et cetera. Now watching back is an adult, all I see is that it's just many, many, many photos of Luke.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because you get older, but they stay the same age. So suddenly the like teen Dean team. Yes, you're like, wait, they're like teenagers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this.
Speaker 2: Guy, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Next up, Rose Abdu was with Bon Yang at the SAG Awards.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I saw that cute photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her caption was one of the best parts of the SAG Awards was getting to express admiration for these beautiful, beautiful humans at delight and entertain me so much.
Speaker 2: I saw Bowie Yang posting some Instagram or like Chloe Fyneman and they were dancing down the halls of SML, and I have to admit, like I just couldn't stop watching. I was like, this is kind of iconic.
Speaker 3: It seems like a fun time over there at SNL.
Speaker 1: I agree, it does seem like a fun time, Like.
Speaker 2: Like I know, they were crazy long hours but I feel like they're eating pizza and like just having a fun time with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to be a fly on the wall, like on a just a SNL rehearsal day.
Speaker 2: Wait for So, it's so funny that you just said fly on the wall because you know that's like David Spade and Dana Carvey's SNL podcast is literally called.
Speaker 3: Fly on the Wall.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's funny.
Speaker 3: And it's all they do is like talk.
Speaker 2: They talk to people that like have hosted SML or on SML.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like an SNL podcast. I mean, it's them to do. So David Spade is just being hilarious like he is. You know, I like think he's the funniest person.
Speaker 1: I know, you love David, Oh my god, And.
Speaker 2: I just I literally think he is so funny because even on text he just makes me laugh. Now, I will admit, he doesn't do text as much as he does those audio things.
Speaker 3: So it is funnier because you can hear him.
Speaker 1: Hear his voice and he has such an iconic voy. Okay, this next one. It makes me so happy because we were wondering this on our last podcast. But Kristen Bell cheeses nemesis lady. Oh, yes, there's nobody wants this storyline.
Speaker 3: I know you were right. I think you knew it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I hope, I hope this happens because it would just be so good.
Speaker 2: And also because I'm going to admit Layton and Adam have Obviously they're married and they're like the cutest couple of all time. But they have like great on screen chemistry, so it makes sense, like what if she's trying to like worm in on her man totally?
Speaker 1: And I know, well, okay, so allegedly Leyton is a former middle school nemesis of Kristen's.
Speaker 3: Oh so she's not trying to steal Adam Brody.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're just friend of Maybe maybe she's I don't know, but that show is actually really good, really good.
Speaker 1: Maybe Adam Brodie runs into Layton me'star at the grocery store and they were like, oh my god, you know YadA YadA YadA brings her over as a friend to gatherings.
Speaker 2: Hey ha, a wait, have you watched Kate Hudson's new show, Turning Point yet?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: I don't want to like confused people, But there's something that I liked about Nobody Wants This, which I think was sort of the same thing I liked about Turning Point. It's just a really cute, fun show. And also the fact that Brenda's song, who co stars with Kate Hudson, is married to mcaulay Culkin, just makes me go, that's.
Speaker 1: Super right, I know.
Speaker 2: But if I may admit the Culkin I think I love is Kieran Culkin.
Speaker 1: I know he was hilarious during his Oscars speech.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious always. If you watch every speech he's ever getten given, he's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Like I want to.
Speaker 2: Go to their Thanksgiving dinner so bad. I feel like it would be so much fun.
Speaker 1: You know, there is something really interesting about those families who one child is a massive child star and then the second child gets their like kick later on in life. For example, Dakota and al Fanning, Dakota was the child star and now Elle is like a little you know, queen and hown right, or Elizabeth Olsen with Mary Kate and Ashley Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Danielle Good examples.
Speaker 3: You just pulled out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. It's honestly, I think about it sometimes I'm like, it's very interesting when you have families who have siblings that are just like rock stars, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And did you know Kieren Coulkan was in Home Alone.
Speaker 1: I've seen like in Italy, like very quick.
Speaker 3: Curling, little little one. He's the little one.
Speaker 1: They flashed back down during the oscars right like his the photo right?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think they did. Yeah, crazily. She was in Home Alone too, for like a blink.
Speaker 2: She's like an extra literally background actor in Home Alone too, in the choir, I think tumble Onto.
Speaker 1: Speaking of shows, have you seen Good Cop Bad Cop with Leyton Measter? Her show just.
Speaker 3: Premiered, but did you watch it? Not?
Speaker 1: But it just premiered on February nineteenth on CW, so a week and a half ago ish, But but yeah, I mean we've briefly talked about this as well. I think you and I need to take a stab at watching an episode.
Speaker 2: There's just so many things to watch because I'm trying to keep up with White Lotus.
Speaker 3: Although are you watching White Lotus?
Speaker 1: Uugh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, Patrick Schwartzenegger's but I was like, oh, oh, I don't ow you didn't like it? No, I was like oh, that's a lot right in my face, like it was a lot.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't mind that view.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We watched it together. My husband's like, oh.
Speaker 3: My, I'm only two episodes in.
Speaker 1: You guys see the girl's boobs in the episode before chill.
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't remember that we did.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you watching The White Lotus.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm only two episodes in, but I am telling you something's up with those three friends.
Speaker 3: Sketchy, sketchy sketchy.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Michelle Monaghan those.
Speaker 2: Girls, Yeah, Leslie Bib and Carrie Koon And I'm like something. And now I'm in episode two where they're like talking trash about each other.
Speaker 3: These three. Something is so weird. Although I love you know about my love of Walton Goggle.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what I was talking about. That That scene that I just mentioned is the Walton scene. You'll get there, You'll get there.
Speaker 2: I was way happier to see Walton Goggins shirtless than Patrick Schwarzenegger's.
Speaker 3: But way happy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 3: There's something about that guy that is just so cool.
Speaker 1: He is cool, but you're just so weird.
Speaker 3: Oh my God.
Speaker 2: I was like, I remember thinking out loud in my own brain, I'd wrap see this than what I saw a second ago, Like, give me more of that. And that girl is funny. His like girlfriend is like, she's funny.
Speaker 1: She is very funny.
Speaker 3: And then I thought it was sweet.
Speaker 2: So where I left off was right when the guy comes into the jewelry store and then she's in there and it's all scary, and then Walton Goggins hugs her, which I was like, Okay, good, So Walton Goggins isn't just kind of like like a curmudgeon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to watch the rest of the episode because you'll see a real steamy scene with Walton.
Speaker 3: Oh I will, okay, because my eyes fall asleep.
Speaker 2: I'm watching it way too late and they just start earlier because I'm not even caught up on Paradise.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me. I'm not caught up.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet, but that's on my list.
Speaker 3: I do want to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're really giving people a glimpse into what the future could hold.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what you need to watch on TV show.
Speaker 1: Can I give you a quick little like theory on Walton's character in White Lotus. Yes, okay, So have you seen in the part where he has the therapy session.
Speaker 3: Yes, I sure have, Yes, Yes.
Speaker 1: I think I think that Strietala, the main lady lady, I think her husband killed his dad.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a really great thing to throw out there.
Speaker 1: And so he's going to go to Bangkok and like and and seek revenge to make him because that's the one thing that is you know, has tortured not tortured him, but uh.
Speaker 2: It's why he's so sort of yeah, pain and pain Okay, great theory. Also the guy okay, so you know Walt and sorry this is white Lotus recap talk. So the guy, Waltngoggins, dates the girl, and the girl makes friends with that other girl who date a French guy that like killed Jennifer Coolidge, Right.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm like, I can't believe we have this guy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know there's there's a lot of duce.
Speaker 3: Didn't that I have Jennifer Coolidge killed?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I also I know I know, And I also think that there's something fishy with Mook. I feel like she's way too sweet and innocent.
Speaker 3: Which one is that?
Speaker 1: Which she's the Muka, She's like the one of them. She's not a massuse.
Speaker 2: The lady that's from the Hawaii resort that we knew from Hawaii, that's now no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Oh. The sweet girl, she's very sweet. She is the guard gate guy.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep. I know you're talking about love interest.
Speaker 1: She works at the hotel.
Speaker 2: What's up with Parker Posey and the woman that Leslie bid knew?
Speaker 3: Like that was weird?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is.
Speaker 3: The lady that they were all together for the weekend. Is like that. Parker Posey's character is.
Speaker 1: Tripping me out, but she plays it so well.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, she's anyway, let's move back to Gilmour.
Speaker 2: Thanks thanks for indulging our lotus talk there any way back along at home, I appreciated it.
Speaker 1: Go back to Gilmore Girls. Lane Measter shares a rare update on her two kids with Adam Brody. She says, my kids they get what we do. They come on location a lot. I don't think they're phased at all. They get a lot of us offset and a lot of us not working, which has always been a really big benefit for both of us.
Speaker 3: How old are there kids? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Nine? And four. Whoa, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I don't even ever remember Late and Easter like ever being pregnant. I mean, I have no idea it was. Maybe she wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't need to know their personal stuff, but I mean, obviously I do, because I'm talking about their personal stuff.
Speaker 3: But they're cool. They're so under the radar.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're a little nervous, like, whoa, suddenly we're way too famous.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just I looked up Lane mister pregnant, and you guys all guessed it. She looks freaking stunning and beautiful pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wonder if they were so under the radar but working and successful, but now they're so famous.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're like.
Speaker 1: E, I know they were both like, you know, we've done a lot as kids, we made a lot of money. We get a step away for a second.
Speaker 3: We could have just hit and enjoyed our lives.
Speaker 2: And now Adam Brody had to go and have like the biggest show on television and get awards.
Speaker 3: But I guess that's what they dream of.
Speaker 1: I can see them being like, all right, we're good for another five years.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like skip ahead here because it seems like the perfect moment to talk about the article that I'm not happy about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're mad, You're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: About this because that's what we do, right, we talk about this stuff. So I will let Danielle read the headline, and I I like the Daily Nail.
Speaker 3: I read it. I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I let these you know, mags and articles do what they gots to do, right, But this one was rough, Like, so read the headline.
Speaker 3: Read the headline.
Speaker 1: So the headline is this star didn't even name her. This star, who has worked with Alexis Bludella and Melissa McCarthy, was unrecognizable in la Who is she?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: First of all, that's the most blatant clickbait te thing you've ever seen, Right, It's so clickbaity because.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, who is it?
Speaker 2: First of all, it's Lauren Graham just in a sweat outfit like she's. First of all, she looks perfectly great.
Speaker 1: She looks darling. She's in all black, black puffer, black shirt, black leggings, black hat.
Speaker 3: She looks cuter than I look every freaking day, right, I agree?
Speaker 2: So, no, is she glammed up in her like what she wore on Fallon that like amazing sequence suit. No is her, like, you know, she's not like in her hair and makeup, but.
Speaker 3: She's super cute.
Speaker 2: She looks completely normal, and the clickbait headline is kind of aggressive.
Speaker 1: Well and also like you guys, it's Lauren Graham, like and it's she's not this duugh who's worried to the alexible deem me Elisa McCarthy. She is Lauren Graham. See Lauren Graham was unrecognizable.
Speaker 3: It looks unrecognizable. No, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I know it was her immediately, and I was like, Oh, she's with a friend going to like I don't know, the grocery store or the flower mart or something.
Speaker 3: I feel like she was carrying something.
Speaker 1: She's carrying like a notebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's maybe she's going to yoga, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, that was just a little bit much like obviously it's so clickbaity because once once I clicked and I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: Like, she just looks totally normal, totally normal.
Speaker 1: Here's all I have to say. One people are mean too. If I can look as as Lauren looks on a quote unquote bad day, who would be a very happy human being.
Speaker 2: Can I also let you know in on a little secret that a lot of people know.
Speaker 3: So it's not really a little secret, but it is a secret.
Speaker 2: A camera the same camera in the same light, if you are on a certain angle versus another angle, you can look drastically different.
Speaker 3: So I'm not even saying good lighting. Like, first of all, we all look better in good lighting.
Speaker 2: Like you know when you go to a party and someone's got that photo booth with the great lighting and you're like, wow, am I a supermodel? I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about Danielle knows.
Speaker 3: Don't get on the end.
Speaker 2: If you're taking a group photo with a bunch of friends, do not get on the end near the camera, because you will not be happy. And what you need to do is just look in the mirror every day and say I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good because.
Speaker 2: I'm upright, I'm walking, I'm talking like I can just get so upset over photos of myself and I stopped doing that, Like when I turned fifty and I had a whopping anxiety attack, I was like, I'm not doing that anymore. Like, so look, I get it. Magazines, you gotta have your clickbait. We like it too, we do it too, but weird headline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And then I saw I think another magazine whatever you call it, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: A dot com? I don't know what years in how do you what do you call it?
Speaker 1: A website?
Speaker 2: Like a website, a dot com on the world wide Web. Some other thing on the world wide Web also had sort of a weird title to this. They sort of regurgitated the same thing and the photos, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Come on, this is all this is like Class six Stars are just like us. For once, Lauren Graham looks like a normal human being.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, because when she was on Fallon in that amazing sequence suit that.
Speaker 3: I wish I could get, she looked like, wow, wow, wow wow. Yeah. So my thing's like, look, I get it. You do your thing. I'm not criticizing I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: Clickbait works. I'm not criticizing you too much. Daily Mail, New York Post, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: But come on, yeah, come on, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if we could think of another clickbait headline that would have been just as good.
Speaker 3: I don't have it right now, but I'll try to think anyway. Is that the news? Do we have more?
Speaker 1: That's the news? That was a good news though.
Speaker 3: First of all, we got sidetracked. But I feel pretty good about last week. I felt like we weren't bringing our a game. Go back and listen. Tell us if last week was better this week.
Speaker 1: You know what was a takeaway from last week's episode. There's not one person like me, and everyone is like that, commented on our Instagram. Everyone said that they are night owls like you versus me.
Speaker 2: Not everyone, because there are people like you, but a lot of people are like me, A lot of people that are body Clock just says, hey, I'm.
Speaker 3: Still going strong at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I can eat a little chocolate at ten o'clock and watch a show till midnight.
Speaker 3: Feel pretty good about myself. But when that.
Speaker 2: Alarm goes off at six am, like mine did today, I was like, this is just uncool.
Speaker 1: Our producer Emma just messaged me and she said, it's okay. I'm like you.
Speaker 3: I mean, when I get in the shower in the sixth a. This is what I think is so fascinating.
Speaker 2: Tell me if you can relate when my alarm goes off and I have to get in the shower in the six am or seven am hour something.
Speaker 3: It's like it hurts, like my eyes don't work. It's like my eyes are stinging when I get in the shower. And there's something about that. Oh, I get this feeling now when I get.
Speaker 2: In the shower at nine ten am sometimes noon, like I like to do.
Speaker 3: It's just me going, yep, this shower is awesome. That is funny, that's true. It's just oh oh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well, everyone, we hope you have a great week. Make sure you go drop Kelly Bishops some love for our birthday the past last week.
Speaker 3: I know we should get a chart going.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Emma to make work for you, but we need to have a chart of all the gilmourre birthdays so that we can really honor them in the appropriate way when the birthday comes exactly.
Speaker 3: So we need to get it. We need to put those in the calendar.
Speaker 1: Is that the news. That's the news, hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.