Speaker 1: I can't even fake it. This week, the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Got their motherfucking ass. I feel how Marcella will be coming in and after the Giants. I got their ass like you don't want to clap, like you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Play. Now you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Bro, I will say this, I am a brock pretty fan.
Speaker 1: Now give me that Nigga jersey.
Speaker 3: As he has a lost of regular season his career.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn that Nigga is like that? Bro, did you see him all this time? I said, ain't no way he doing that. He must ain't never seen Michael Parsons. I don't know who the hell won Michael Parsons jersey when they played the forty niners. But Nigga, you did a horrible job because I know that when Parsons Nigga. I seen one play they did the scream. Somebody blocked the ship out of Parsons. I said, can't nobody else talk of him when you don't when you don't got the best defieler?
Speaker 1: I know nobody else out there.
Speaker 2: Bro, they shouldn't show another Cowboys game on TV.
Speaker 1: I agree, Shut the hell off, my.
Speaker 2: Bro, because the ship's mind fucking I watched the Cowboys and I'm like, who that defense?
Speaker 1: I know what I'm just from that that so inconsistent facts.
Speaker 2: Dak is some bullshit, and I know I know that's with that, so I'm cool on that.
Speaker 1: But I've been.
Speaker 2: Watching the Cowboys every game and see I said, but that damn.
Speaker 1: Defense is different. Old nigga. You can say what you want to say about that. Nigga.
Speaker 2: That defense is for real until god damn Bronc party deep.
Speaker 1: Hey, nigga, that defense ain't shit.
Speaker 2: That defense I ain't worth the goddamn thing, nigga.
Speaker 1: I seen the pun of so many damn times. I wish I gonna put that nigga on my.
Speaker 2: Fast Cowboys, you got a Heli five punner, you a your kick return team ain't worth the damn they scored so much. I kept seeing the kickoff return team. God damn. Now I'm in a good mood. I had to get that off my chad.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Broken Play.
Speaker 2: I had you know how you gotta vent sometime, bro, You know nobody in the house understood that. Now I'm good, We're gonna get into some comments. The new intro is fire Dayisha R A. D. Cliff Dash is k for motherfucker, change your goddamn and what not. Appreciate that the new intro just trying new stuff. I do wish we'd getting the girls back on there. Them two twins, we gotta get them. Yeah they got, they said we got cause some niggas. You don't understand. Some niggas just watch shows for women. It's a nigga right now. He don't give a fun what I'm saying. He waiting to that camera, paying over that event. You probably never see a day in his life. Nigga just like to see women on camera. Don's want to be naked. They could be full of clothes. Niggas just like to see women with sports.
Speaker 1: They could be eating.
Speaker 2: Bro Like, No, nigga, I go, I go watch the game. You want to watch the game and get in that atmosphere. But if I go somewhere and it's nothing but nigga screaming and going for they team, I don't want to be in no ship like that. That's a fucking boy scout club. Take me to a spot whereas women in that that didn't even know the game was gonna be on. They sitting there, eating, chilling, drinking. They gonna get women love free drinks. Women will talk to your ass for a free drink like.
Speaker 1: A butterflucker for winning, but you don't care. Give me two women drops get on one.
Speaker 2: Crafted by Underscore Christ Now just singlely handle it solved the w NBA viewership crisis. I wouldn't say I single handle it. It was it was a team oriented. Shout out of you're talking about the Clay English episode. Shout out to play, Shout out to Marcel, shout out the dumb we broke down.
Speaker 1: What was the problem.
Speaker 2: Because dom always tell you the skill is there there, entertainer, they just ain't fucking dunky.
Speaker 1: Put that goll on six feet.
Speaker 2: I want to see one of the motherfucker's wind mill.
Speaker 1: O wind man.
Speaker 2: If you dunk on the bitch, not that I'm calling women bitch, but if you dunk on somebody, you called him a bit like yeah, well he dunked on his bitch ass. You said, like, so, I don't want y'all be like now he's single handle and shut the fuck up, young TONSA king said, nigga, we waited long enough, broken plate with the screaming emotion.
Speaker 1: Nigga, if you can't wait a week I don't know what I got. Hey, God damn bron being weak. We got new ship coming out.
Speaker 2: We don't already try to cheat the system. We break this shit down. We give you an interview on the weekend, and we give you the episode. Come on, man, work with us. When we get the budget right, nigga, we'll give you more show. But right now it's all we can do.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you for sure.
Speaker 2: And you see marself with that laptop. Nigga, what you think that shit?
Speaker 1: That shit costs every time I gotta ask that nigga a question. That shit costs. That's why I like being wrong a lot. That nigga gave me a paper. How much I owe him? Man, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 2: If I say Tom Brady Ward number fifteen, I'm gonna keep talking. Nigga, fuck, don't correct me. Oh, this is a good at underscore, No ed, no head. Maybe I'm a girl that don't know shit about sports, but when I watch this, I be learning and laughing at my favorite sports show. Shout out a clipping. Oh from t him out, that's what we was just talking about.
Speaker 1: The queens, The queens women who don't give a fuck. By sport. They just want to free drink. Now she just want to she chilling, She don't want to free laughs and cool.
Speaker 2: Then she might see a nigga with us showing the highlights and talking about it.
Speaker 1: Now she might be like, now she want to go to a game.
Speaker 2: Nigga done, chose a fine ass female off the Humbles watching broken play, and that's what this show about.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: We already have talked about them dumb ass Cowboys. I'm gonna stay the Cowboys. I'm gonna say this the Cowboys. When the Cowboys win the dumbest team this week. Okay, the motherfucking Miami Hurricane, you are the.
Speaker 1: Most garbagees bitches. You could be nigga, y listen to this. They had Marcelle could contested this.
Speaker 2: I had Jeordia Tech plus twenty, so I stopped watching ship.
Speaker 1: I didn't give a damn. I knew you niggas couldn't win by three touchdowns in one quarter, so I'm good. Nigga.
Speaker 2: When I watched that highlight and saw yo dumb ass running the ball instead of kneeling, I said, nigga, you don't know too many Georgia Tech fans unless you went to the schools, so you ain't gonna see much on social media.
Speaker 1: We did it and all that shit because I don't know.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, the greatest receiver that will blake. But Miami, Nigga, it's no way I could look my coach in the motherfucking face after he doesn't make let it. Bro, we get in the locker room, they gonna put that motherfucking marker down. Big don't you write shit on that goddamn board. You don't know shit, just like we don't know shit. Ain't no way you can ain't tell me the coach called that coach just bench me next game.
Speaker 1: Niggam kneeling.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about that dumb You remember when you said Pat mahone baseball saying fuck you when he's sleeve Yeah, right right, nigga. These college players gotta start saying fuck.
Speaker 1: You to somebody. Nigga. Kneel ain't no way.
Speaker 4: It's like what forty seconds left clocks running Georgia Tech, no timeouts.
Speaker 1: No time, Nigga. They can't do shit.
Speaker 5: After they got the first down, they're supposed to kneel it on that.
Speaker 1: Bro Yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: You know what time it is time for broken play, and you know what we're rocking with prize picks. Look, man, anything you put up to one hundred dollars, they.
Speaker 1: Gonna match you.
Speaker 2: And it's the best time to be on prize picks when you're using the code broken play. Listen, you got baseball season, then you got w NBA, you got college football, you got NFL tennis. It's so many things that you Okay, you don't like basketball, Okay, you like football. Any spot that you're into, you could type it in. Come on, man, it's easy money. All you doing is more or less who you like. If you like some of your favorite players and you think they gonna get more, pick more, if you think they gonna do less, pick less.
Speaker 1: Man. Up to six picks, you can win up to twenty.
Speaker 2: Five times your money. Oh we had broken play. We've been winning money. We've been pipping nineteen forty two. We've been having Fijia water, we've been having hot weeding platts. And you know why because we on prize bis. You could be on that too if you use the broken play cold and it's gonna match up the money. If you put up one hundred dollars, they match you. One hundred dollars. Now you got two hundred dollars. Look, I ain't no math teacher. I ain't doing too good in algebra. But I know that's a good that's a good math. Right now, I ain't come on overout a broken play prize fix.
Speaker 3: Get ver Mario the ball head coach.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Nigga, this is my first time hearing your name, and Nigga, it ain't for nothing good?
Speaker 1: Is that ego?
Speaker 2: Or did he just he's just a dumb man?
Speaker 1: They got should have do with ego? An ego?
Speaker 2: Maybe he was like ship, we should have beat the ship out of Georgia Tech. He probably was thinking like that. But Nigga, you fucked around and lost.
Speaker 1: That's worse.
Speaker 2: I'll just go in the locker room fussing, Hey we barely beat them. Yeah, I could take that nigga.
Speaker 1: To go in that locker room.
Speaker 4: He ain't got nothing to say, like you said. I can't say Ship lost a lot of betting tickets for sure? Who that Miami lost lost a lot of betting tickets? Oh yeah, some betting Like some dude lost like thirty thousand. He hit every single money line that one.
Speaker 1: Also, he had Miami money line.
Speaker 3: Yeah minus like eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Nigga, what was it that you know him?
Speaker 2: No, man, if you watch this show and you had that ticket in Nigga, the coach name is Mario Crystal bar.
Speaker 1: Go whip his motherfucking age. Fly.
Speaker 2: Take the little money you got after losing that book. You a flight to Miami. No go to the for the go to for a lot of their airport. It's cheaper. Save your money. Then drive over that man and whoop his ass. Russell Wilson, you did it again, my boy. You can't be motherfucker nigga. Nigga when it comes to get your ass whooped, you know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Nigga got it out to feel fuck Russell.
Speaker 5: Young Simber dropped the freestyle, and in the freestyle he said, Moroccos need to trade Russell for Future.
Speaker 1: Well, that might be a good shake. I was sitting there, I was thinking about future aide, and I don't think I was like ship. The nigga didn't grow up in Kirkwood, so I know he can run a little bit. That's what damn nigga. Future man, imagine that nigga to huddle. My mama said, your CRUs nigga, the offers the line to go out there and block their ass on.
Speaker 2: Sometimes niggas yet ready, Russell Wilson, he, bro listen, I don't know what we're supposed to do, but I watched Shannon Sharp and Marshawn Lynch and that was dope. You checked that out, nigga, Marshawn Lynch said, And you know, we just had Lewis Bell on here, and it's crazy the niggas still stealing because Louis Bell just told us about Marshawn Lynch and Russell.
Speaker 1: Now and now it is ringing the Bell shating show. What the fuck you doing? Really, I'm gonna let the ship slide.
Speaker 2: But nigga, because that interview was good, But the nigga said, Russell Wilson called him from a block number like you couldn't have his phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Jackson, nigga, and you wonder while oh Sean Paynton cuts his ass out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because when you turn the ball over from the ball and Jet scored, still the game, Bro.
Speaker 2: Sean Payton, you cussing him out? Nigga cuts your mother fuckingself out.
Speaker 1: To bitch your nigga. You're not gonna keep sucking up.
Speaker 2: Nigga'm gonna make I'm gonna I'm gonna show you, nigga.
Speaker 4: That was I was a get back game because you know Sean Payne was talking about about the defensive coach, right hacket, the coordinator, It was the office corner. He was the head coach for the Broncos last year the coach, no head coach, head coach.
Speaker 3: He got fired.
Speaker 1: Only didn't one season.
Speaker 3: The Dame Hackett had two seasons for the Broncos. He got fired.
Speaker 2: But Nick thing, your hacket, you not as garbage is goddamn champagne.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You talk shit about me and we beat a nigga. I made zact.
Speaker 2: Wilson looked like motherfucking damn Marino.
Speaker 1: We didn't go that far, but nigga close enough. They won.
Speaker 2: Damn the kip saying is Lamar tweaking? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Lamar, I bit it with your ass and it hurting me. Nigga, you was in did you see when he.
Speaker 2: Threw the peak when they was in the red zone.
Speaker 1: You ain't see that. Oh man, this ship will heartbreak, bro. He didn't have to throw that.
Speaker 2: But I think Lamar gonna be straight, lamar gonna be straight.
Speaker 1: But it's just bro.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas took Pittsburgh and I said, ain't no damn way you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good.
Speaker 2: See you always have good you always have some good dumb ship. Yeah, you good dumb ship. Here you put thought and ship. They don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: None of them receivers was catching seven Yeah, it was like seven catches touchdown, Like wow, do we.
Speaker 1: Need to take some power out of their throws? No, not from yesterday like it was. They was catching like beat.
Speaker 4: They man and touchdown. Nelson Algalore had one right in his hand, was not right through.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was they've been practicing with rugby balls.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's the.
Speaker 2: Man man moving right along. Because I hope that's a lie. I hope that's from TikTok.
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense because they was the way they were driving it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah that hey man, this praise nigga. Chase told your motherfucking ass, nigga, I'm always open, nigga.
Speaker 1: That nigga is exciting. That's a bar.
Speaker 2: Joe Ma, motherfucking Chase. Is Joe Burrow back or is just Chase had an excellent game. Burrows back, Damn Green, you say that too, bro.
Speaker 6: Back, he said. He said he was healthy too, like coming into what happened. So nigga, he was moving well in the pockets of course, say.
Speaker 2: Healthy when they played the goddamn Cardinal, bitch, show me you're healthy. Next week had the same motherfucker. Know what do you get the Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel good about this week right, felt like a nigga play play the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Now the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: A real number one in the NFC North. Hell yeah, they're the only ones with a winning record. Terrible. Oh, the Viking is not really terrible. You watch them. They just find ways to lose. Good team, but they gonna lose. They wanted for us, They're gonna figure that ship out. But the game could be going good for they were like, na, we gotta lose little, how can we lose?
Speaker 3: Offense is just like clicking.
Speaker 1: You didn't have your golf.
Speaker 3: Look, you didn't have their number one receiver, Sat Brown was out.
Speaker 2: That's why I just knew to take the Panthers with the points.
Speaker 3: The Panthers, man, yeah, for Lions.
Speaker 1: Is speaking of that is a weekends The Packers, the Bears and the Vikings.
Speaker 2: You you got the best team, but no Lions got the bench overall team, lines, defenses, superb facts, real the motherfucking Braids. Sometimes you ain't gotta say money, what you got? Tellion that boys ship man they got thought that would the cleanland idiots.
Speaker 1: Man man, not that you did that yourself. One of my first test, bro, don't nobody else that braid that show the world?
Speaker 2: Now, let me see put it on the camera, walk over us.
Speaker 1: Is that better than is that better than that? NeXT's what y'all in the camera.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let it. We're gonna let the fans jew you said, that's the Tomahawk.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 2: Old mascot, the old mascot ship And if that is not hanging with down with them anyway, did y'all.
Speaker 1: See how the Braids came back?
Speaker 3: Yes, amazing, just not.
Speaker 1: Coming ba a bro. That damn double play.
Speaker 2: That might have been a busy baseball play I would have seen in the last twenty years. One thing about niggas we gonna got damn over racing. That might be the best play all time. Other cuck bab.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 2: Here if by played today in the baseball. That garbage ass nigga would not be on.
Speaker 1: Ed to see run man.
Speaker 2: Find me a clip of babies here and there running. If Bay grew up now, that motherfucker would be a plumber.
Speaker 1: But the Braves.
Speaker 2: I think the Braves needed that because if they would have went down two games.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say what you're gonna do and feel it now. I feel like it's gonna be a back those sweet you don't knock the energy out.
Speaker 4: That was tough for zero. You got Zach Wheeler, that's one of their aces. No hit her through like five or six n ns. He had ten k's like and they still won the game, which is amazing. Austin Riley big home run to put him up, and he got the last out on the double.
Speaker 3: Player on Bryce harbor Man.
Speaker 1: That was big too.
Speaker 2: Home team, Damn, nigga, I want to drink the water.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna keep talking about.
Speaker 2: I was like, I let him run the baseball segment that nigga stopped doing that.
Speaker 1: Start drinking sh well.
Speaker 2: Like I told them, and like I told y'all whoever was listening, the motherfucking aces. Give them their rings. Now, give them their rings. Now it's game one, bro said, New York Liberty had the two best players on the team.
Speaker 7: Where they got one on them for sure, will bring on the store, right, Yeah, Sabrina called too, but she ain't.
Speaker 2: She don Sabrina, she ain't ready yet. But you gotta know the difference. And I hope nobody know. You know what, I don't give a fuck. Sometimes black people just know how to when that ship turn on.
Speaker 1: When that ship turned on, Well, Chelsea Gray finally woke her as.
Speaker 2: Twenty six points. Yeah, she heard you talking that ship. Thought what I felt like, we're watching white chicks talking about who the fuck don't do this and do that? Manom folks called twenty ship point?
Speaker 1: Then what the other one? Jackie Young, Yeah she's gonna do that.
Speaker 3: She had twenty six, she had twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, don't need you to look up the stats, nigga, I know.
Speaker 4: Well the Chessea Gray had twenty she did twenty six. So that's why I'm here. Kelsey had twenty six.
Speaker 2: Well I know, oh yeah, I knew somebody that was at twenty six.
Speaker 1: Goddamn it. Close enough. On to the NBA, Nigga said, the Sons look legit, nigga. Of course it's pre season.
Speaker 3: That's facts. I give you that for sure.
Speaker 2: Speaking of preseason, we was in Memphis this weekend.
Speaker 1: We went to open practice.
Speaker 2: Man, when I say, bro, when you go to other cities and see the fan basis for Atlanta is just to not giving a fuck too cool, it's too.
Speaker 1: Cool, dog Bro.
Speaker 2: Them motherfuckers at that open practice like it was a championship game, game seven. Motherfucker screaming having fun. Oh Man, shout out. DC and Chico had pushed up.
Speaker 1: Man. Them folks went crazy when they saw DC and Chico. It was like you thought. I thought, I thought John Morin were walking out that motherfucker. I turned back and said, what the fuck, Bro, They erupted Dan.
Speaker 2: But for that to be that pack and you know John Moran not playing, look, that's nigga. I couldn't imagine going to a Hawks practice knowing Trey Yon wouldn't be in.
Speaker 1: There, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't go if he was there. If he wasn't, but I know I ain't gonna be there. I want to see no motherfucking who else. It wasn't a nigga. Borrow borrow was that Bogey that's a nigga. Yeah, Bogan for three.
Speaker 3: Practice.
Speaker 2: Now he went at the open practice. I don't think fans could chill for him. It like it's part of the suspense.
Speaker 1: I don't know all details.
Speaker 2: They said, Will Peron sing As be the different maker, Poppy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What you be the difference making for the Celtics.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't, motherfucker though I've seen somebody say that that white that white selsagees and that white skin hit difference.
Speaker 1: He looks good for bro.
Speaker 2: After watching Winning Time and seeing how racist Boston, like, you know what I'm saying, the city of Boston was.
Speaker 1: I did not know that ship. I told you, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It was there back then. Broad was there back then.
Speaker 3: He's seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially with that tattoo in stead that tattoo right on. Ben Simmons returns ship a give a week women first check better talk about no nigga. We ain't gonna talk about it October. And when I say, I told, I'm talking about real Autober, like October eighteen.
Speaker 1: Get that nigga a week or two. Vincent me here, goddamn coming here.
Speaker 2: Heard the coach screen that man ship show fucking I hope he will be on the herd stuff man. Nah, he looks it don't matter, but he don't up too many teams, Bro. Everywhere he gon niggas be ready to leave. It's him Wemby first check who you motherfucker's got. It starts off just like we expected, y'all. Nigga said chat was gonna win Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after last night, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I told you, nigga, Bro, one thing about it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes niggas just got to get accustomed to ship women like start moving around. He don't found him a little sum in San Antonio to lay up.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: You got him one of the one got a little off spots drinking that faulty.
Speaker 1: To that nigga chilling better like checker no no, no, check chack check. Though I ain't gonna lie, Bro. Wemby just he was dominated, Bro.
Speaker 2: Just seeing how he was moving it like Bro. Sometimes stats don't show this, and I'm glad. Sometimes a nigga got damn score eleven points and that ship seemed like he scored thirty. And when I say that, a nigga like watching Poortous with Milwaukee. They get to screaming, I go look at this stas, but he done hit some big shots done got a re Nigga serch City.
Speaker 1: They scream when you get a rebound.
Speaker 5: But Wemby, that boy was looking like Will Chamberlain in Kansas and Kansas highlights how he was moving bro oh.
Speaker 1: Facts, all right, you don't see is it way too early for.
Speaker 2: NBA predictions who we got in the finals before we even say finally who we got in the NFL Super Bowl. We're gonna say that now we're gonna see who get the closest.
Speaker 1: All right, super Bowl?
Speaker 3: I got a San Francisco and Miami and the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: All right, you do think?
Speaker 7: I think San Francisco, maybe not Miami, but San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Though dominated against got one nigga. Seven sis go go play theyself in the super Bowl. The nigga they could.
Speaker 1: Play their mother. But I gotta see them in Philly.
Speaker 3: They played Philly. I think Week thirteen, that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a good. We gotta go somewhere and watch that. What day is on? Find out for you if we ain't got no show, no ship.
Speaker 3: But who you think out of the af season.
Speaker 2: Out of the AFC, the Chiefs nigga. I'm not better getting paper man.
Speaker 3: They look I don't know.
Speaker 1: They look what nigga look better than Miami Ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Nigga.
Speaker 1: Pat Mahon, Bro, do you be seeing that.
Speaker 3: Nigga seeing it? They should have They should have lost this past week into the Vikings. They got cheated. Vike's got cheated with the Flash and ship.
Speaker 1: Man here come with that sympathy and ship.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't believe in the bills.
Speaker 2: No waking that Jacksonville, Bro, it's Josh Allen Bro.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's playing more conservative now like last year. He was running ball, doing way.
Speaker 1: And many pigs.
Speaker 2: He throwing that niggain't conservative for it.
Speaker 3: But that was a trap game against Jacksonville, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it was overseas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jacksonville stayed a whole week. He already played in London already.
Speaker 2: Y'all didn't put it down. But y'all Falcons got a win in Nigga after watching that game, bro, y'all yeah, y'all twelve seasons away.
Speaker 7: Hey man, a win is a win, man, you gotta find when you start.
Speaker 1: But I will say this that nigga rially is a garbage bout. He had a good game. He had a good game. It's all right. Sometimes a goblin bo get out the trash can. He'll be back in there in a minute.
Speaker 4: Week twelve December, third Eagles, San Francisco goes to Philly.
Speaker 1: That's on a Sunday. Yeah. See, Now this is the thing I love when somebody got to go to Philly. Let the motherfucking service to go. Nigga, come up, are you foughting? Not a fan? Way you judge? You better hope, you better hope you lose. They don't play out there, Brouse.
Speaker 2: You're gonna lose one way of walking your ass out that damn stadium or losing on the field. The GM did the survey. They said the best point guard is Steph. The best shooting guard is uh Devin Booker. The best small forward is Tatum. How the fuck they forget about King James?
Speaker 1: That's what you.
Speaker 2: Joanni is the best power forward and Yo Ki's the best center.
Speaker 1: I thank you do else.
Speaker 7: I don't think I agree, but.
Speaker 1: It's either K or Bro. I'm gonna say KT.
Speaker 2: I think this year is gonna show us what's up.
Speaker 5: I ain't ready to give it up to KD but it might be right, Bro, Bro almost forty I know, man, I know.
Speaker 2: Man, Thursday, the Chiefs play the Broncos and I want I want to talk about it now.
Speaker 1: Ain't no, ain't no when to get the episode That ship.
Speaker 2: Might be coming out on the day of anyway, Listen to me here, the Chiefs is gonna beat the brou out the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Them nigga that're gonna be cold. Bro.
Speaker 2: The nigga Pat mahf in the show Marcella talking about fucking Miami.
Speaker 1: Nigga Miami.
Speaker 3: It's hard to go back to back, Bro.
Speaker 1: Back to back? What ship Pat for the show? Your motherfucker?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna be healthy enough to get there. They just who hurt just watching these games. He's a lot of people getting hurt.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: That motherfucking turn. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know what happened to Kelsey roll this ship crazy? He came back in the game.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's just some ship him and Taylor got. Bro. Sometime they don't leak all the media to everybody.
Speaker 2: But I found out the nigga, God damn call her listening.
Speaker 1: Listening to some more music. Ship. He said, like what you listen to. She was like, Nigga, you be listening. They got the argus.
Speaker 2: He be listening to Beyonce and Ship, so she got she felt some way. So they were arguing, that.
Speaker 1: Ain't my big.
Speaker 2: When we get back, we're gonna get in some high lights and some low lights. And you know, Jamar Chase, don't you worry, nigg and you the first highlight, nigga, because you said you always open and you showed your puss ass coach, you went lunch. So when we get back on broken play God.
Speaker 1: Just like that, we're back.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do it. Let's talk highlights.
Speaker 2: How can we talk highlights if we don't mention the boy Prime had lost two games, came back and whoop dass.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say he lost two games.
Speaker 2: I don't take that usc game as a laws, No, that was motherfucker was excite.
Speaker 1: He really won that game. Well half what fuck all that he got him a win shure door like it was a game.
Speaker 2: I guess they played to the competition. They ain't try to blow their ass.
Speaker 1: The wing.
Speaker 4: Tough to play at home, bro, Like, we'll talk us about that for sure. But they came back fourth quarter last minute drive door went Brady Mold got touched down.
Speaker 3: I mean not a touchdown. Field won By.
Speaker 1: Told him to do his dance. That's a real dance. Ship, do your dance on the mobs.
Speaker 3: That kicker, man, that kicker is from Jackson State too. So that's what's up.
Speaker 1: For real Spanish Spanish. That's what Prime posted him to it what's up? Right after Prime we talked about highlights.
Speaker 2: I said, Jamar Chase was a highlight, because Bro, it's one thing. Now Jamar Chase would have said I'm always fucking over and got out there and didn't do Ship, the media would have blasted the nigga for the next three months. He detrimental to the team. He caused him friction in the locker room. Bitch, I said what I said, and I'm always fucking open.
Speaker 1: Now we won a game. Throw me the motherfucking ball. Bro and brou had nineteen targets and how many receptions, nigga, only both.
Speaker 2: Times I didn't catch the bitch because you ain't put it where.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be. Because I was open. I was open.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Man, I don't give a fuck. Throw that motherfucker twenty times. Say that nigga TI you see, no bro, it ain't working the day r Nigga fifteen for nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, man.
Speaker 2: I went the best with fractions. But that's great. I know, fifteen out of twenty that's eighty percent. No CENTI five, I believe, yeah, CENTI fi so fifteen out of nineteen even more, that's eighty like our motherfucker said. So that's how I do my man. Another highlight, we gotta talk about it. I don't know who you give it to, but I'm gonna say it's either Kittle or motherfucking bark Party, but I'm gonna give it to both of them. Nigga, them niggas, them niggas was on one. Nigga, I feel like Kittle had been here in all week, how good the cowboy and defense is and he watching He probably watching the tapes and feeling laughing. Nigga Overena have a career night on this ship. He probably ask some questions. So you mean to tell me everybody gonna be watching this ship. It's the only game. You know, how cowboy fans are, Nigga, everybody tuned in, everybody off By that.
Speaker 1: Time, you might sneak niggas. Nigga can't watch the fourth Nigga cauld watch that eight o'clock game prime time.
Speaker 2: Everybody who a Dallas Cowboy fan sometimes they don't have they they team show whatever status in so we here in Atlanta, you're gonna watch a Falcon game on Fox, no matter if the Cowboys playing or not.
Speaker 1: Nigga at eight fifteen NBC is.
Speaker 2: Playing one game. Kidle knew that shit. Brock perty knew that shit. They keep calling me broke. That's what nigga don't like when you talk about they finance. Bitch, Why y'all keep talking about our cell room? Oh bitch, I got something for your ass. Now watch the nigga be a spokesman for Airbnb. Man, that's when niggas got a start using they.
Speaker 1: God damn mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a roommate. Now I'm doing Walmart commercials about doing roommates.
Speaker 1: Shit marketing. Man. Yeah, stop talking about how much.
Speaker 2: I make and I just beat the fuck out of Day and he making all that goddamn money. They can't throw the ball nineteen yards. I don't know if Dak throwing with his.
Speaker 1: Wrong hand. Man, Bringamark Cooper back.
Speaker 3: I got I got a question for dot net right quick.
Speaker 4: So George Kittle had three receptions for sixty seven yards in three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: You feel you think I was impressive.
Speaker 1: That's impressive, okay, because.
Speaker 2: There's a tight end position. It's a tight end position. Okay, that's a different highlights. I bet the highlights were more. Were impressed too. But he didn't just burn him. He ran around.
Speaker 4: Okay, so adding one hundred more yards to that same thing.
Speaker 3: But it's not impressient.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't look it won't. It's not going to lose that head. You're not out smart. Nobody we knew what you was.
Speaker 1: It's legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, man, that's crazy. Highlights Do y'all got some highlights?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: George Kettle had the Funk Dallas T shirt under his on the uniform. But he scored his final touchdown and you lift up his shirt said fuck Dallas on the T.
Speaker 1: Shirt, Marcelle. By the time he did that, I had unplugged.
Speaker 2: Funk, turning that motherfuckerf because I didn't want one of the kids to hit the pole.
Speaker 1: But I unplugged that ship torek hell again. He went crazy. You had Jalen though, Yeah, he was supposed to do score. He could have no. He had a touchdown, he had the first touchdown. I ain't bet on.
Speaker 2: He bet it on the yards I saw, well see one thing about.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry giants as we getting into our low lights.
Speaker 2: Bro, Stop stop it's got to get to a point where it's not being fair.
Speaker 1: Stop letting them. Nigga play NFL team Bro like the play Colorado Jones.
Speaker 2: I want to see that match up because Damiel Jones should be going to get no NFL going.
Speaker 1: God, that's funny, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Back on highlights Detroit Lions, and you can't you can't say defense off of man the whole team.
Speaker 1: Bro. They beating the funk out of spreads.
Speaker 2: That ain't no way. And I bought two points. I said, ship, they ain't gonna beat them. Nigga bout fourteen right, Nigga said you want to bet saying that, God damn, you can't make that ship up. College Oklahoma Texas first texts, I can't believe Texas, Bro, you like the Texas thought man Marcel had been telling me since Thursday about Oklahoma. He said, take the money lot, but we got. We took the point to point plus five plus five. Nigga w ain't have to look back. That ship was a lot.
Speaker 4: That was a lot at the ass beat forty nine to zero last year, So he knew they were coming in, like different, different type of energy for sure. Yeah, they showed up. Gabriel the quarterback shot out to Gabriel. He didn't play last year because he had a concussion. He played this year and showed out.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker took all the he needed that They said, I got something for y'all this week. Focus.
Speaker 2: Wow, Bro, I don't care what nobody say about the Falcon. That motherfucking kicker, your.
Speaker 1: Cool, young young always gonna do his thing every time. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, the Falcon games that I always watched, see I've never seen him miss a clutch kick, and I think about it, he hasn't missed.
Speaker 4: And then that highlight that Bjon had when he passed the ball and went behind his back and juke.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, this dude different. Bro.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you all about Bjon. The Falcons don't deserve.
Speaker 1: We got one.
Speaker 2: That Nigga is incredible. That Nigga is incredible. He was behind the back.
Speaker 4: Behind it and stuck behind his back, didn't even look at the balls, still looking up Ju the defender got the ball.
Speaker 1: Hand our coordinations?
Speaker 2: Crazy, Yeah, he's sick, he's sick. It's something I'll be hearing people in the coming. I mean I'll be seeing people right coming saying we be leaving their teams though now we don't.
Speaker 1: If your team.
Speaker 2: Don't make the high lights and they don't make the low lights, they in the middle.
Speaker 1: We don't do mid lights.
Speaker 2: No med man, no med tell your team step they shut up. The other day that nigga said, Bro, you don't talk about Baltimore. Guess what today I'm gonna talk about them. Nigga ain't some low lights?
Speaker 1: What's up with them? Bro? That's crazy? Bro? You remember what like? Now?
Speaker 2: That like it's don't nobody play defense? And speaking of defense, I think the Saints got the best defense in the league, even better than the foury nine.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go that far by got the top five. I think personal, yeah, for sure. Their schedules, the weekend schedule, the league, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are in.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till they play the same I mean, play the files.
Speaker 1: Who you got who?
Speaker 2: I don't hate the fons, bro, I just like money. That's an't like me, nigga. I don't bet too many people on the forty nine Ers game, I knew that the Cowboys, bro when it we then wet we were supposed to. I texted you in the text best you can check your text minutes. I said, you're gonna give me the points? I said, we locked in.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what you were talking about, bro, easy money.
Speaker 2: When the forty nine Ers game started, I don't know if domb or not it hurd bro, I told niggas, I said that game with why so bro?
Speaker 1: You could sometimes you could just see the fight in a team. Brother.
Speaker 2: Forty nine were pumped up like it was the goddamn super Bowl. The Cowboys started out.
Speaker 1: Like this what preseason say? Oh them niggas can they don't want to smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't, bro, it'd be like that sometimes, Like it's even come down like fighting sometime when you know you can whoop a nigga, you don't care winning.
Speaker 1: You fight a where you fight at. But if you think that nigga could get you, you might start talking a little bit like, Bro, hey you better go on with that.
Speaker 2: Fuck you you know what I mean? You changed your scenario. So we know the Cowboys are low like the motherfucking Patriots. Bro kick them niggas out the lead. It gotta get to a point where niggas gotta start leaving the NFL. You get your ass whoop so bad, you gotta be suspended for a game.
Speaker 1: The next team get an automatic win forfeiture a formariture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want to see certain team play the week.
Speaker 1: Damn bell Chick. I thought I thought he was it.
Speaker 2: You thought he was what the bro when I already know it. When when a white when a white man got that double knick, they full of ship. They are full of when they when they talk. I didn't never know his double knick was like that.
Speaker 1: He did an interview because he always.
Speaker 2: Wearing shirt like when that nigga. I seen the nigga talking. I saw that double nigga. I said, Oh, he's full of ship. Turkey man, I bet that nigga. Tom Brady, tom Brady, I know he had God damn little they'll be watching it.
Speaker 4: They said, they said it was because of Bill Belichick, and it wasn't. It was Tom Brady ship. He's still a great coach, but great he got seven, he got seven, he.
Speaker 3: Got like eight.
Speaker 4: He won two with the Giants, he got like non super bowls? Bro, how many as a head coach with who?
Speaker 1: Though? The Patriots with who? A quarterback? Tom Brady? Come on, man, do it out time.
Speaker 2: He did it without you without like he's saying, do it without Tom. Nigga, Tom did it without you? He did Yeah in his first year and then the second year, the nigga was in the playoffs again, Like, Bro, no matter I thought Tom Man got too old.
Speaker 1: I said that the fastest.
Speaker 2: I would take that nigga right now over six or seven quarterbacks right now, all talk, Dak Zach Wilson, Russell Wilson, Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: Oh, nigga, you put him on the Falcon real ship. It might be twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 2: Real trying to think. If you name the team, I'll tell you how now, Sam, how is nice got off line for him?
Speaker 1: No, Kirk Cousin, It ain't Kirk bro it ain't. That's a good five. Yeah, that's about right, my little life.
Speaker 3: Justin Look, no, he had justin Philip and ball passed.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm here to tell you Justin Phield niggas just put the lead on that and yat of that, nigga, I don't never see you going. That is not a garbage bat.
Speaker 1: Who you said you like Jordan Love horrible? Do not mention that Jordan Love. Sometimes these niggas they don't want to play for real. He he thought he was gonna sit behind here Rob a few more years. Niggas like getting money and not works. That's a nigga mentality, getting money and not working, nigga. That's why we nigga. We flourished during the PPP era. We don't want to work for real.
Speaker 2: For real. Another low light? Who you who your low like? Don't that you got one?
Speaker 1: No? I had? I had just highlights and low like Greg, you got a little like seeing that you didn't your pick didn't hit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey yead ten yards? Yeah, Brian robertson.
Speaker 1: Yards ten yards man, bro, Hey Bro.
Speaker 2: The bears see the certain time you catch them teams on certain day, they look amazed.
Speaker 3: I text you money, bears money wine you.
Speaker 2: Did bro anytime? He anytime Marcelle said some weird ship it hit.
Speaker 1: If he got this is how he did it.
Speaker 2: Dick Buckets had died r P Dick Puckets, he said, bears money line because the buckets, he said, the bus r P. Nigga, I don't give a fuck who just paid read the signs, bro. So I was like, ship, I'm gonna take the points. They beat the ship, not that we put it in there, but if a nigga die from that organization, go money.
Speaker 1: Being one on one.
Speaker 3: I saw another sign on the road. I saw in you to you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, Nebraska to you and it's money.
Speaker 1: We will be that.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, you need that there one eight hundred gambling. Yeah, nigga, because if you driving and that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro in U t you, nigga, you gotta read the signs bro, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: But Nebraska didn't win, though, and.
Speaker 6: You betten with this inform you know right?
Speaker 1: I did? Did I been with the I think I told the points.
Speaker 2: I ain't taking money land though I ain't tak Hey, they said flag football could become an official Olympics sport for twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: That's a low light. I don't want to see nobody reaching God, damn, that's that's a lot like. That's a low like man.
Speaker 4: Maybe women seeing Tyry Evans, I mean hill playing flat football.
Speaker 3: Funny as hell.
Speaker 1: I don't see nobody playing flag football with some kids.
Speaker 2: Right and next kids who three? Once you can start cussing and saying the chance we if you can do that and celebrate and start gritty height, Nigga, take that flag off. He let's get When we get back, we're gonna do our prize pick because it's time for that ship. And when I say it's time for that ship, it's time for us to beat in that motherfucking club. See any other time, it be false motivation. I gotta stop talking like that.
Speaker 1: I've been watching how Prime talk to his team. Nigga.
Speaker 2: We here for one reason and one reason only, Nigga to be in the motherfucking club with nineteen forty two bottles.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 8: Got that.
Speaker 1: It ain't time for that check. We need to be in the club with hot.
Speaker 2: Wing flatters, efees, your water fresh to motherfucking death.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Everybody here got their own style. Don't put his shit on. Marcelle gonna have his jersey on dot That gonna have some shit on.
Speaker 2: You don't know what he got on, but he's gonna be freshing his own motherfucking weight because he beat Goldie. He got his goaty shit on if that gonna have some crazy ass Frank Lucas glasses on.
Speaker 1: And Greg gonna want some sweat. With that being said, now time dot that it's time for shit. We ain't this motherfucker nineteen forty two. You see the sign broken.
Speaker 2: Playing, Let's get these picks. We'll be back on broken play you know what time, and we're back on pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So before we left, you know what I mean? That segment got us all pumped up. Let's get these picks in before.
Speaker 1: We get there. Let's let's let's talk about who been fucking us up.
Speaker 2: We can't count morself because his pick was a reboot. He had James Connor over sixty yards.
Speaker 1: Why he got hurt?
Speaker 3: He got a knee injury in the first half.
Speaker 4: Didn't come back first half like the first quarter, I think first or second quarter.
Speaker 1: Because if that's on some ship prize picks, y'all, nigga still owe us Travis Hunter when Travis got hurt.
Speaker 2: Nigga, come talk up now, we gotta get we gotta learn to reboot work for her rule all right, finally got his first loss. Dumb dumb, dumb dumb Jalen Jalen waha over fifty nine and a half receiving yards and nigga had thirty five. It wasn't no bad bet, a bad pick. You know why because they played the Giants. The nigga Jalen he like, shit, fuck it, niggamna chill outright. That nigga probably ain't even what cleached this.
Speaker 1: Next. Now, greg always have some weird ass picks and they be hit.
Speaker 2: But this, this here takes the cake out of all the games you could have chose. You chose the Washington Commanders and all the all the people on that team. You chose Brian Robertson to have over sixty five and a half rushing yards.
Speaker 1: They were playing the Bears. The nigga had ten yards. Now we're not gonna take this ship serious.
Speaker 2: Let me know now, is you nigga sabotage and ship on purchase bread. You gotta get a nigga who we know pick's with.
Speaker 1: I'm redeem myself.
Speaker 2: I got all right bet. Now let's get into it. Event has been hot, event you're still with your boy friends.
Speaker 1: Nigga, He that wasn't I'm independent with But I always say I do my own ship. I don't need a nigga for ship. That nigga watching this, you're like, oh no, all right. If it had Joe Mixing over sixty two and a half rushing yards, the nigga had eighty one. Yeah, if that is on her.
Speaker 2: Ship, Oh damn. That what niggas always want to do, go solo. They forgot when they got all right, bet, I saw what you did in the wings anyway, thad Tyreek Hill over eighty six and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 1: Now if you see that, you were like, whoa. The nigga had one seventy one. The nigga took Jaylen wateryards in fact, now.
Speaker 2: Last but not least definitely, I had tour over two hundred and seventy seven and a half passing yards and domb had picked Why them and that pick Tyreek Hill? And I use my mouth ship if they think them niggas gonna get them yards, he got a tight end and the runner back he got a pass to them.
Speaker 1: I know we gotta hit over to seventy seven. The nigga had three o eight. Clap it up with this.
Speaker 2: Because the only reason I say that is because I'm thinking about the team. I'm not being against us. Sad what's your peak because we know you can't be on camera alone.
Speaker 1: Let me hurry it up. I'm gonna take Derek hen Be over nine point five receiving yards. Who they're playing. They're playing the Baltimore Ravens. I took somebody pick. No, I was gonna take it. Take them to get a touchdown? Are you gonna take? I like the touchdown? Mike text me too, he said. We all got to have our picks on the same day if you want to be on the app. So football Sunday, Football on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, no, no, I know you had that uh not to like overrule anybody. I would rather take that touchdown too. That's a better pick.
Speaker 1: Go ain't take it, ain't take it. Passing games, Yeah, they be using the uh all right, fucking that should have set up no fucking keep it all right?
Speaker 2: All right, No, you could have used the touchdown. He would have had to pick so much something else. Yeah, yeah, all right, great, now you go. Since you show team and selflesservice, I too confident now.
Speaker 1: I like Alva Kamara rushing yards. Y'all know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strangers, dangers the Gregor calling niggas.
Speaker 1: You never heard of danger? I like ZD Boston. We play for Arizona. Nigga? What who you got them? After your first loss? I'm gonna go with uh Sabrina Yoniskew. I'm gonna go over for the points. She is at.
Speaker 2: Sixteen Wednesday, that is Wednesday. We're trying to do the worst name.
Speaker 1: Remember what's that? He said? We gotta be all on side. Okay, so you wanna go football? Okay, come back to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, uh Marsella because I got it. I had a college myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go. Kenneth Walker the third to score a touchdown against Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 1: Oh are we putting this on mine? Yeah? All right, running back? Hold on, I remember she.
Speaker 4: Got Derek Hendry touchdown? Do Derek Canny touchdown? You got album Kamorrow?
Speaker 1: Any kind of touchdown or Russian touchdown?
Speaker 3: Any rush receiver?
Speaker 1: Let me see what is it on that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got him out tomorrow rushing yards over? Okay, that's sixty yeah over more over?
Speaker 1: Yes, a sixty eight and a half. And who they playing? Houston? Oh? Yeah count that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, he runs the ball, bro But if they get on the goal line eight and if they pass.
Speaker 3: You got a pass touchdown this year too?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Ay?
Speaker 3: And I got Kenneth Walker to score like past rush whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's any touchdown? Yeah? Is it on me yet? I got Debo saying you what you got him for? Forty seven five receiving yards forty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: I like the five forty seven five man. I like to say five man, hy bad bro? Event what you coming with?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good pick Jennith Walker? All right, So it's on me. I like Pat mahon two.
Speaker 2: Hundred seventy five yards against them. Oh, they already scared of the nigga. We done sat down with Pat, We sat down with Browning, he said, Pat mahme do ship.
Speaker 1: They don't never scap So Pat home. They scared, all right, So I'm gonna take Travis Kelsey over a touch touchdown? Great peak. I was looking at that too. We missing somebody, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on the fire. Oh no, I didn't get dot deebou Simuel, what you had them for?
Speaker 1: Okay and a half? Deebo Simuel?
Speaker 2: Look, bro, So if y'all watching this, all our picks gonna be on Sunday. So y'all could following trail. It's no excuse this week. Get some money with us, nigga.
Speaker 1: You see how we just sat here and calculated this ship.
Speaker 2: We we didn't rush this ship. The money is coming everything more all right, Hey, I'm feeling confident. One hundred and fifty dollars bring back three thousand, seven hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: If I said we're gonna be fresh, Nigga, we gotta buy outfits too. Can't be betting. No fifty dollars, especially no goddamn ten dollars like thrifty.
Speaker 1: Thadst Place entry. We're in there, y'all. Trail pick, trail on pick. We all say that we will be on the air. If you're fucking with prize Peach, we will be on the air.
Speaker 2: They just gave us because one thing. When we on the air, we hit on everything except that Travis Hunting.
Speaker 1: He got hurt. So nigga, we good wanted. Don't nobody get hurt if.
Speaker 2: You debo Travis Patrick, Derrek Kenderwalker, Avacamaro were wishing y'all nothing them but health, rest and a big old motherfucking healthy game.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hope you niggas receive that pro.
Speaker 2: With that being said, Man, I'm glad y'all tuned in the Broken play. If you if you've been watching this loan, we know you fucking with the Broken play the hard way.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: If you see them clips, share it to your story. I don't know, we I know, I don't know, and I don't know why. It's so many niggas when they see us, they already screaming out broken play. Kyo the nigga something man A nigga saw me the other day.
Speaker 1: Care what we said? Now, what're the nineteen forty two way? Nigga? If you've been watching the show, you know we ain't got no but niggas. I was drinking.
Speaker 2: I was drinking on some other shit, nigga said. Now if you ain't on that forty two, no, nigga, that's when we celebrate.
Speaker 1: We got some merch on the way. It's on the way.
Speaker 2: Y'all here, y'all asking about the merger. It's so many women know aboudy broken play. So thing when you out here, Greg, when you are here, mysel when you are here.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, I'm just naming a single nigga when y'all are here.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to get caught up on here my bad. You know, damn Greg, you know the nigga push it for you Gray, have that ship on it an if lady, you see me. I'm not single, but I'm gonna have that ship. I won't funk around. Don't spell me.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking ship. Man. I don't think my baby, mamma, watch my show edit that.
Speaker 2: Noah all Joseus side appreciate y'all tuning in the broken play.
Speaker 1: This has been a hell of five episode until next time. Yea, alright, get out of here. One saying that I'm like that, just like that one man. We gotta guess. I'm gonna keep it showing the simple because the nigga already don't want to be here. Y'all give it up for the one, the only Colost Milling I guess against. I'm a guess guess executive pow Wow, a funest sponsor. I was talking show purpose against. You make ship hold a fucking bail.
Speaker 2: Better good the hell as long as we thought we've been waiting, Hey, you've been busy. Yeah, man, welcome you finally get to see what's going on to him.
Speaker 8: Man, I appreciate it. Man, appreciate it? Ye yeah, Man, try to act like he was in a rush. You had shot thirteen episodes before I even knew where you were shooting at.
Speaker 2: Man, I've been reaching out to you, manage because you leave me already.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Man, Because hey, man, what's your favorite sport? Load all of them? Nigga? Don't you playing?
Speaker 2: Broads of classmates and schoolmates?
Speaker 1: They always talk about it.
Speaker 2: He was an athlete, but you never tell no sports stories and ship, Man, I was out there whooping ass on a few things.
Speaker 1: What was it you played the football? Football?
Speaker 8: I was a corner back and like strong safety. I played wide receiver on offense. I used to go out there, get it?
Speaker 3: Man, what number you're rock?
Speaker 1: Twenty two? Oh yeah you yeah? Yeah. Now you would say, like a forty eight. I would have had got that. That's a real strong safety number. Yeah, twenty two.
Speaker 2: Nigga that duke, Yeah, nigga, finna hit something?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, So when you were just talking about cornerback, you went out there and saw Colorado and saw Dion Wady putting together.
Speaker 1: How you do due? Dion got college football too excited? Too exciting? Right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: He they don't even understand the caliber that he on now.
Speaker 8: It's like he went to Jackson State got the coaching skills together, but now he got his facilities. He got everything you need to be the next Alabama. I'm telling you, bro, the only thing they got to do now is, like you said, get the recruiting game up, get some, get some some more four and five star telling them there once he gets the right when he gets what he called the dogs out there, Yeah, it's over with, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like when we watched Colorado, were watching them like, we ain't lose a draw like I don't. I can't name a black person who not a Colorado fan right now, right, we ain't lose a drawers like you said, because Deon Senders he represented us.
Speaker 8: He he all the ship. We didn't talk all week. Man, he had you know what I'm saying, all the ship, we didn't talk all week.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's that's what we've been waiting on this Black people though. It's like we got HBC US, But then where the games be at? Like you like they used to play them on BT.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's hard to support these games if you're not seeing them up or they're not getting the recognized.
Speaker 1: DM bringing that to Colorado. Nigga.
Speaker 2: He had the baby out there just recently. He done had all said, he done had master p Nigga. You never seen the rock at no damn college football game, the rock and seen the rock around some black folks what not?
Speaker 1: W W when follow the fight? Ain't ship, but he was kicking it.
Speaker 8: He's never seen the rock kicking with no black people like he was literally pulled up to the cookout last weekend.
Speaker 1: Looking comfortable, chilling, talking big ship. Yeah, no security or nothing.
Speaker 8: But the thing about it, though, it's like everybody knows how great Dion Sanders is as a player, they know he's gonna be great as a coach, and now just to see him have everything he was asking for at Jackson State times ten and he just got.
Speaker 1: He got the keys to the house, free reign. Look how much he doesn't.
Speaker 8: Turn the game around already Like many people like you said watching it, they ain't even college football, don't even.
Speaker 1: Watch the top five college teams.
Speaker 2: Like you don't even be You just look at the scores and stuff. But niggas will watch a Colorado game. You don't care who they play.
Speaker 4: People were mad that the game wasn't on TV against Arizona State this past weekend. Right, they're tight, they're looking for it.
Speaker 1: And then you know, he a father. He got two sons on that team.
Speaker 2: So we kind of watching the story of that too, the story of seeing somebody.
Speaker 1: You know that that that father. People were always gonna be able to relate to that. Well, you had.
Speaker 2: Always be saying, I'm glad that's him in the media because they always be like, you know, dad's don't being the kids lives and all that as a dad. You see that dad with his kids, that might make.
Speaker 1: A nigga who ain't seen his kid in a couple of years, like, man, it.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna do that because you said in a couple of years, ain't no football game gonna do that now?
Speaker 1: Not even not even right. You don't watch ship my Jim might be good.
Speaker 8: We just gotta start using platforms like this to encourage brothers to make it right with their baby mamas and go to be fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it ain't never too late to start start somewhere. Start the night, send a text, hello, man, do yeah, Mike might might take him something. You're trying to text your son Naw, you just spell the name wrong.
Speaker 3: My bad keyword.
Speaker 1: Keep keep baby, mama, petty. She just keeps saying, who is that? I know what you're trying to say. You're I know you're a d On fan. Who's somebody you're a fan of?
Speaker 2: People wouldn't even expect, like football, basketball in the sport wise.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, I got, I got my my top twenty five Black athletes of all time or whatever. I grew up playing sports, so yeah, you know, the nineties era of basketball, it just seemed like it was at least two or three stars on every team. So when you saying that, you think Mike the best player off Michael Jordan's, Yes, Michael Jordans. He had the same effect as Muhammad Ali just in basketball. And then it was athletes like Prime and and Bo Jackson. Jackson, like Scottie Pippen was a dog to me, and I used to love to watch I used to watch baseball games with my my grandma and ship. So I used to see a lot of a lot of like like the Sami Sosa, uh, the Mark McGuire home run joints that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the little ship going on them. Nigga was snitching on each other.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson one of my favorite athletes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you been from Mississippi? Who was who was your team?
Speaker 1: Like? Who was your team you go for? Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, but like I grew up as a forty nine Ers fan, Jerry Rice and Steve Young and Joe Montana and then Garrison Hurst.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah I Bri.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about t O and with the hey day when they had three receivers out there that was all six and the other receiver.
Speaker 9: I remember Jj Stokes, t O, Jeff Garcia. Jeff Garcia was the quarterback, Jeff Garcia. Yeah, Garrison Hurst was the running back. He was U g A, Yeah, dog, I was Like, I grew up heavy with the forty nine still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely Broy because they had us out to the game.
Speaker 1: Man, it's jerseys. They fucked with us, put us in the box, Feders. It was.
Speaker 2: That's probably gonna always be my favorite team to somebody else top that ship.
Speaker 1: But whoever fucked with me, I'm a fan of the team.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I got jerseys from all the places out of being all the teams that fuck with me.
Speaker 1: So I got about twelve thirteen teams that I'm a fan of, especially if they God damn sure, niggas some love.
Speaker 8: One ticket, one jersey, one cochin. I am the biggest Baltimore Ravens fan ever.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: It's hard right now to get me the root against them Titans, Nigga.
Speaker 1: They treated us with so much love.
Speaker 2: Titans is exactly That's exactly what I'm talking about, Nigga. I'm in there screaming, Nigga, I'm doing the chance and all learn that ship in the first quarter.
Speaker 1: Look, I wouldn't stopped, and they fucked up.
Speaker 8: And were still buying Falcons tickets. We buying tickets. Don't say nothing. Don't say they watched the show Man.
Speaker 1: Falcons full of shit. We need a had a.
Speaker 8: Jerseys a skull cap swear. Come on, Falcons gotta get right. Yeah, man, like you said, any team that fuck with us, I fuck with them.
Speaker 1: Back the Patriots. What about your own best I heard you had on me, bro stunt on me. You ain't heard this story.
Speaker 2: Run at the airport at one morning, walking to my I'm getting some breakfast. I'm getting some breakfast, so I get my breakfast and then I see Jerome Bennis walked by me, and I was like, oh, ship, what's up buck?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm a huge fan. Bro. Hey, I watched all of your games. Man, you a dog. So they was like, man, I appreciate that, bro. So we walking. I'm going to my terminal now, I said my pee. We walking. We take about maybe six or seven steps after day like, hey, bro, no pictures. I'm like, hey, I'm somebody too. That ship. Okay, I did what I wanted to do. Man, I just told you. He no tell you the same ship? He yo yo, yo yo. You know what time?
Speaker 2: There is time for broken plate and you know what we're walking with. Look, man, you put up to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars, they gonna match it.
Speaker 2: And it's the best time to be on prize picks when you're using the cold broken play Listen, you got baseball season, then you got WNBA, you got college football, you got NFL tennis. It's so many things that you Okay, you don't like basketball, Okay, you like football, any sport that you're into, you could.
Speaker 1: Type it in. Come on, man, it's easy money. All you doing is more or less for you.
Speaker 2: Like if you like some of your favorite players and you think they gonna get more, pick more.
Speaker 1: If you think they gonna do less, pick less.
Speaker 2: Man up to six picks, you can win up to twenty five times your money. Oh, we had broken play. We've been winning money. We've been pipping nineteen forty two. We've been having Fiji water, we've been having hot winging platters. And you know why because we on prize picks. You could be on there too if you use the broken play cold and it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna match up the money. If you put up one hundred dollars, they match you one hundred dollars. Now, I ain't no man teacher, I ain't algebra, but I know that's a good that's a good math right now. I ain't come on over without a broken play, Nigga. This was about a couple of years years you, nigga, What like I'm talking about taking pictures like that for you? Just say no pictures nigga. Barely recognize you, nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking you would be like, oh, nigga, that's what's up cause I know, like you know, it's hard to know football players without helmet. We had just watched the game and me and Cat was back there, Me Cat Clayton. After they get changed out cat like, who are that?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know them niggas. When they get to put the drill on, I don't know them. Nigga.
Speaker 8: Man, I gotta say this to Rendon Mass one of the coldest niggas ever play ball, Him and Michael Vick.
Speaker 1: These are all the niggas. Yeah, we we love. Randy Moss shot the hell at me that. It was a long time.
Speaker 8: I was just watching Randy Moss be a dog and then he had a great ass game and I caught one of them interviews and he told white man, I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: I never seen no ship like that from West Virginia. Nigga Pat Mahon. Pat Mahon talked crazy too. Yeah you heard him talk, yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, almost gangster dudes like smoking black Ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga d be drinking and you could tell and avoid daddy be drunk in the game and ship when they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I love when mixed people have a black ass parents.
Speaker 2: It gotta be the black I like the black dad a little bit more though, yeah, because if the black lawn they be trying to like not show her as much. But when it is just a nigga like you said he got a pack of wine black and man the back pocket eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Mama put him here and there with about fuel. Yeah, my son, make sure you ain't gotta do ship.
Speaker 2: Hey if Pat Mahone love it dad too, you can tell that nigga won't Dad there. Yeah, no matter, like how how you feel about that? Like I think eventually then he gonna do college for a minute. But I know like once your door get in the league, he want to be in the NFL with it.
Speaker 1: Don't He don't.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he wants to mold.
Speaker 2: Thesegas ain't gonna listen. Yeah, niggas be having egos.
Speaker 1: Niggas in the NFL. They they talked ship to the coaches right after the game. They don't wait. They just after word I received with.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase and oh the Bengals talking about he was like you wasn't getting another He.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'm always open.
Speaker 8: They said, I'm always fucking Oh yeah, he's he said, don't keep it clean.
Speaker 1: You quote him, But Chad Johnson been saying this ship forever. Oh oh that's another guy. Damn. Singo was a while the go go grip.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the only way. Yeah, that nigga Russell Wilson, he keep losing? What you do?
Speaker 1: What solve that for? For him? Lost? What should Russell Wilson do?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Future? He having any little ship with future? He in the music from future? What you think you should do? What advice you?
Speaker 8: First thing you gotta do? He gotta stop listening to that ship. He gotta stop listening to future music looking for ship. He doesnet lost focus. It ain't summertime no more. You could tell he spent his whole summer just going through them, lying for lying, ball for bah, looking for them.
Speaker 1: Sneak this is.
Speaker 8: That's why he don't know the offense and ship no more. But he no goddamn dirty sprite.
Speaker 1: Back to what it is?
Speaker 8: He listening to that ship trying to like sneak this and back. But he ain't handling his business. He done got off his square. Don't nobody like him? Even the coach be like man, all right, but that's that's you know who?
Speaker 1: You know who? You know what that is?
Speaker 8: Yeah, me, bro, you be saying they often be huzzling up with anhim and ship. Look that ain't me the owners, that's the owner.
Speaker 1: Passer said. He told her they be playing that Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That part is you have to see this nigga every so often. Uh huh, yeah, that a little meat, Like it's chey what they mean up to drop the kids out of station like some black you know, bro, Me and my back mama did McDonald's for like four years straight. I'm like, bitch, neither one of us stayed by McDonald's, Like, why are we mean right now?
Speaker 1: That's the whole point. It gotta be somewhere for both of y'all. I'm not on that, like, like why you treat me like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's gonna have to stop that though and get back focused on football. Stop listening to that ship because it's eating them up on the inside. And he probably then came home and heard that ship playing.
Speaker 1: Instagram. Instagram his teammate for using the song on highlight.
Speaker 2: You know, we're gonna suck it up though, if they ever like to see every black don't don't listen to your dad in the house.
Speaker 1: And he go and tell Future see it probably ain't even Rush. It'll probably see Aeron making the rule.
Speaker 2: So when Little Future tall him back, he said, nigga got it out the field.
Speaker 1: Keep it real with I'm I'm it's just my own personal black man theory. Bro.
Speaker 2: Ever since he got off the white women, he's just man. He's losing his power.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you want the super Bowl with the white woman.
Speaker 1: Saying he did he had look broke all them records. You to the league switched up. Well, that black man maybe too.
Speaker 8: He's just a better husband's stepfather than he is quarterback.
Speaker 1: These that niggas an excellent step I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Tell you a black man trick to getting your motherfucking mojo right though. If you're ever going through a hard point in your life, bro, just grow your hair.
Speaker 1: You think about it.
Speaker 8: When Kobe had that little nappy afro that never was round, who could guard that nigga?
Speaker 1: Look it up, nobody, when Kobe.
Speaker 2: Bryan had the little afro, looked like he woke up with the little linen in it. No, that's when the nigga was winning dunk contest everything. Nobody could see Kobe with the afro nigga, Kobe went the fucked up thro man. I'm talking about when the nigga jersey was too big and ship man that nigga every time he shot that motherfucker, not ball Kobe. That's when he air ball and the ship, when that nigga let the ship get fuzzy, when she Wallace, when that nigga shit wasn't dint Wallace. Nigga, can't fuck with you when you had that little pat his ship though he hey, man, don't play with him.
Speaker 1: That nigga, come see you.
Speaker 8: I'm know him. He'll come see you. Don't see the wrong ship past. He don't give a fuck out that type of shit you give a fuck about. He don't about he don't let ship go. Don't say the wrong ship nigga. I've been telling you the nigga fuck with you. As soon as you say sorry, nigga, then next week you be there.
Speaker 2: I need him on the show. Man fuck you or she till you come all right, will pull.
Speaker 1: But that's and you can tell your audience.
Speaker 8: You can go on YouTube, look up any footage when a nigga half fucked when random mouse ship was there.
Speaker 1: Well about that, nigga. When you play.
Speaker 8: Professional sports and you let your ship get nappy, can't nobody fuck with you?
Speaker 1: Bro? That's just facts.
Speaker 2: You remember the other mother for anytime a nigga take their brains out, can't nobody fuck with him? Allen Iverson was hooping so hard in one game, his mama said, where you showing your ass and breaking?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: Don't remember that he was sitting right down on the court. That nigga a he a national treasure.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Your running back ain't ship if he ain't got dreads. Don't nobody want no fucking running back that don't have dreads. You remember Edrian James exactly? Nigga, that was my favorite running back, Chris, Chris, Henry.
Speaker 1: Henry, any nigga name Henrick to be the running back. If you got a nigga name Henry on your team. What I'm just saying, how big he is, he's playing tight end. Get your hair back, though, bro, black people have in sports have a correlation.
Speaker 8: When Serena and Venus had the motherfucking beads in their head, didn't nobody see him didn't have his hair done that night, like his ship was napping from like three that three games ago.
Speaker 2: All Jimmy rob was a wild nigga too low. Would you could you see yourself hanging with dinners?
Speaker 1: Not not these days?
Speaker 8: Hell no, I would not hang out with Dennis Roban because if you saw me hanging out with Dennis Roman. You would be like, why the fuck is you hanging out with Dennis Robin? Nigga need an intervention?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know who one player you ain't met that you like? Nigga. I got a kid chop it over that nigga, I got it. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I ain't never heard nobody say nothing good about me. Michael Jordan, but you gotta see.
Speaker 1: I might be the nigga.
Speaker 10: Then he'd be like, man, I've been waiting some real nigga. Yeah, the nigga talking about my pants and ship. I know your can't you ain't even a three.
Speaker 1: I'm fun with this little nigga, Big Jean Jodan, big Jeans Red.
Speaker 8: The crazy part is he probably watched the ship, he didn't snuck and heard it ain't no way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Mike, Mike probably eighty five.
Speaker 2: So I was like, a motherfucker. Probably he's seen them clean as Jay's I be winning. Yeah, what the first thing you say when you see the nigga?
Speaker 1: I know you. I know you don't fuck with niggas. I know this. Yeah, I fuck with you, Mike?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Let him see where he goes? Yeah? Right, I might catch him in the right move for sure. You never know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think with Mike, it's so many niggas who God damn nothing hated on him and ship like that.
Speaker 1: He's just He's just in a place like.
Speaker 8: Man created niggas. Ain't Nobody for real hated on Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Niggas, niggas in the league. They hated Mike Man.
Speaker 8: Even even them niggas bought Jordan's how they hate Mike and niggas.
Speaker 1: Jordan's tell me when.
Speaker 2: He first came in the league and documented how they used to treat him.
Speaker 1: And Ship Man fuck them niggas.
Speaker 8: They was making eleven thousand dollars a year, right, We don't like about three or four of them niggas anyway. Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas is three four other niggas. The rest of them niggas work at the hardware store. Man and they said always deep ot like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That nigga.
Speaker 2: Magic johnsonid when they start, you know, when they said the ninety two Olympics, when they realized they were like, it's this nigga lead.
Speaker 1: He said when he faced Michael Jordan, he had his team. Mike had his team.
Speaker 2: He looked, and he said, it's his nigga. Shit boy, I can't do ship with his niggas. But you know, like when you watch a player like as a player, like you know this nigga way better than me.
Speaker 8: Now you gotta play that nigga, that's when that's when a lot of niggas decide to retire right there.
Speaker 2: It ain't that they ain't good no more. It's just them young niggas, got their young nigga and it these niggas gonna dunk all night. They gonna have an they ain't tack yet, one or two a game and cool with nigga.
Speaker 1: Y'all keep running and gunning.
Speaker 8: That should be like that battle rap nigga. Nigga, My dunks is better than yours. My shoes look better, my socks is. I get more hoes than you. I can shoot better threes, I could do better layups.
Speaker 2: Nigga, My dunk package is wrong, my handles is better.
Speaker 1: I jump better then.
Speaker 2: You don't give all that God damn being a veteran. That ship gets you only so far. Yeah, somebody with energy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nigga, all you can do is hey, listen up, this real you, the you, the good practice, nigga.
Speaker 2: Now you're taking money over rings or the rings over the money, taking the money in just saying Mike got seen might got three billion dollars. They said Mike made more money after basketball, though I don't give.
Speaker 1: A fuck about that.
Speaker 2: If he could, if he could have made it playing ball, he should have that.
Speaker 1: Nigga made all us by the.
Speaker 2: Shoes and washing the last three years he made paid. He was the first nigga in thirty mile of season. Should have been getting that in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Everybody that nigga Scott was mad as a motherfucker. Then you turn around, nigga, son, fuck you, No, that's that's knowing how low down Mike is.
Speaker 2: If he is low down, and they say, is he prother to sit his son over there and set the whole ship up?
Speaker 1: You want to do it a little too? They suspected me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, never suspect you probably puts him in his camp, made sure he had enough to pull.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, is this your father's money? This much ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put it in the You got your own account. You know I'm gonna pay at your stats, nigga. That should have hurt though. Scotty probably on talk of that nigga to today.
Speaker 1: So you think it's you think it's Scott It not talking to Mike's Mike ain't talk like this niggas just got to hang up. He don't even Mike he talked.
Speaker 7: This guy is just a shot niggas since he put that shot up and walked off the court.
Speaker 1: But you know, Mike only really got one friend from that charge. Yeah, he was. Charles Barkley was his.
Speaker 2: Friend to He said, the nigga is a horrible owner. That nigga cut Charles Barkley off. He was like, it's my job to come and take Hey man.
Speaker 1: Mike don't give a fuck. He don't.
Speaker 2: Mike came down shake, but two niggas heads when they did the goddamn gold Jacket Ship. Yeah, the seventy five. He ain't speaking none of them niggas.
Speaker 1: Why fake it. Yeah, he's been speaking to Bro. But you don't know Ship. Till niggas died. I didn't know him. And Kobe was so cool. Yeah, you know Kobe patters and he spoke at his funeral a nigga like only when he was sucking with he sees something.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, Kobe wouldn't leave that nigga alone, Mike had the doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wouldn't give up, he said he went.
Speaker 2: He just takes him out the blue and ask him about about his daughter and stuff like about playing back and everybody know that's the type of ship there to make Mike.
Speaker 1: Now fuck with you. You don't just take Mike out the blue? Yeah? Hell what ch bark man?
Speaker 2: Who you think would be as close to Michael Jordans besides Lebron?
Speaker 1: Because you know I already got him right, It makes you think that what they was close.
Speaker 8: Don't never just assume people close because you seen him on some picions.
Speaker 1: I was talking about close like a statue. Bro, are you oh yeah? That nigga? He the new king? Who len? Yeah? Who you got seeing after that though? After Lebron? Yeah, like who's gonna take over there?
Speaker 2: Don't like that man around here? Anthony Edwards from Atlanta, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: He'd be biting his fingernails and ship. You don't got the right the corn because sometime they ask him a question, he just be running out.
Speaker 1: Of ship to say. He like, you know, should be good, it be good and ship yeah like that they don't want to say too much. You know, they are twisted words.
Speaker 8: I don't know who's gonna be next, though, ship they probably it's gonna be like it ain't gonna be no One Nigga for a while. Ain't nobody gonna just take over like Collector. Yeah, it's gonna be a good little three point lead. She is, Steph gonna play a little bit.
Speaker 2: Bro. I think it's gonna come to a point where they're gonna have to say the NBA again than.
Speaker 3: That you just saw. We just talked about check and Winby like they are next.
Speaker 2: They're not from They're not even from America. Yeah, it's like a European League.
Speaker 8: Happened to the tall lass white boy that looked like a thought Yo, No, the real real talling, No, the dude from parents or some ship they got the white dude though he tall, all right, he must not be in there, But I thought he was supposed to come and do some ship, the real tall, slow motherfucker women white.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he be in a lot of commercials.
Speaker 8: He used to be at first Sean Bradley Dark Yeah.
Speaker 1: I an't even remember that. I know he was seven six playing for Dallas.
Speaker 2: I remember that ship was one of the best games you ever seen, Like, it could be any sport that you like. If somebody say something like, oh no, that game, like you could you could tell somebody the best one I seen, like.
Speaker 1: Live, yeah, not not live. It could be on TV. What hell?
Speaker 2: I watched all the Bulls win all them championships. It had to be one of them.
Speaker 1: It have to be. I remember that already.
Speaker 8: The most memorable memorable ship to me, though, was when New York and Chicago used to play and you see this ship laugh NBC. It was crazy, like I'm talking about, like Washington on TV was better than being there because you could go and get your food and all this ship come back and shit. I remember when all the Bulls games used to come on this one channel in w G in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the Yeah w GN.
Speaker 7: Remember that that overtime game that Syracustan Yukon motherfucker that went like six overtimes.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing that. That was crazy in the garden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just say that Jordan Ohario State, Man, you know what that right now? It might be that Colorado got that went to the mothers in Colorado. Ship might got my.
Speaker 1: New favorite game bro.
Speaker 2: It was Remember Alabama played like a game that was like seven overtime. That's a big rock. Who sow, who are your team from? You all missed the Mississippi.
Speaker 8: State Old miss because missing my hometown. Yeah at the school nigga. One of the coldest live dunks I've ever seen was by that boy, Gerald Wallace.
Speaker 1: Yeah when he was man. That motherfucker came off the tip off.
Speaker 8: They had just tipped like the beginning of the game off before he took one one bounce and threw that bitch up. It's like that nigga jumped over the trills and caught that bitch and was hanging on that motherfucker like this, and he was doing this ship all motherfucking game.
Speaker 1: That's one of the coldest high.
Speaker 2: Jumping his niggas, Gerald Waller, Gerald Wallace, shout out of Gerald Waller. He went to the ball Yeah he a few years and tere ellis from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Oh here that high school he like seventy in high school. Yeah something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what college is another league? Okay, okay, will last night premierement. Jonathan Bender, he from Mississippi went to the Placers. He was seven feet tall in high school and that bo was cold.
Speaker 1: He ain't really he ain't really flourishing the lead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not for real, high school straight to the lead. They get that money, ship hardy, stay focused. Had I got to see a lot of good games. I got to watch duce Mcallis to play when he was an old man. Yeah, dude to the Saints. Oh yeah, yeah, he was better than Payton When I first was watching Nigga, I said, when I first.
Speaker 8: Watching Payton Manning, probably he ain't gonna get the credit, but that motherfucker the most complete quarterback that we probably got to see, like from go had to finish. He knew the whole like from Tennessee all the way up. Brother, don't you.
Speaker 1: Just couldn't get past Bill bellichicking Tom Brady. It ain't a lot of Peyton man. Yeah he got on to ye, he got one with different one in the Indian Oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it ain't a whole lot of like complete ass quarterback like that.
Speaker 2: But Pat mahone on Pat mahone right now my favorite quarterback word, damn you know.
Speaker 1: Of course, Michael Vick, Michael Big was all the time. Michael Vick, Michael Big, all time.
Speaker 2: Easy because Michael Big was a you don't remember when he grew his high I'm telling you you.
Speaker 1: With bid. They wanted him to cut that ship so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do you'all remember when Allen Harrison cut his breaks all Star and then that niggas fucked.
Speaker 1: That right there right back? Yeah, yeah, mellow with the braids, man.
Speaker 3: That was better without the braids, New York, New York.
Speaker 1: All right, now, checked this out. This is how powerful this ship is. I remember the first dirt and the whiskey right then, remember when he grew his hair hair man, so the ship worked for white people? His wife black. She said, man that you can find any evidence of him when the nigga have grow back out.
Speaker 3: Over with mm hmm yeah then Greg you up next.
Speaker 2: I can't him, But now he does some other ship. All games though him play yet he better break the record with this ship.
Speaker 1: Watch, don't judge until you see his forgive him three games, Yeah, three games, just threw them up, bro, Jimmy tripping out. That's exactly what he's supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: Get that motherfucker money and motherfucking money and show the funk out. What if he really just what if he didn't hit that number where he really can just be himself now, like I'm straight for life.
Speaker 1: Now, I could beat Jimmy now, I could be James.
Speaker 8: Yeah, to play ball, that nigga wanted to be sh he won't having ship, eat mold out, eat ice cream and ship?
Speaker 1: Hey, man, when you what made you stop playing football? Like? I'm better at comedy for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think once. I had a what you Wasn't Doing? Company in high school? And girl I was. I was so funny in high school I didn't even need food. I was.
Speaker 8: Hilarious and so much ship I did for free. I could get rich off of We had to make a nigga playing out. My god, they still owe me from ninety six.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of asshole coaches though. It really just it turned me off exactly.
Speaker 1: What were the worst day they happened with you and the goat?
Speaker 8: The coach tried to leave me in another city. Yeah, the coach tried to ship talking I was. I was, I definitely was.
Speaker 1: But the coach tried to put me off the bus, take my track suit, and leave me at the fucking gas station in the whole fucking city away from where we stay. Man, what the hell you could have said? Now? I fucked around.
Speaker 8: I ate some ship and I got sick ship bad as fuck, and I was like, hey man, I was fucked up.
Speaker 1: And then he just he just kept going. He got on the highway.
Speaker 8: It's like I'm not stopping. So we got into it. Then when he finally stopped, he was like, take that uniform up. I was like, I ain't taking off ship straight like, I called the police. Police showed up and they was like, man, you can't leave him.
Speaker 3: Man, that's crazy brow.
Speaker 1: We need social media back then then he's gonna call the police.
Speaker 8: He called the police like, man, you trip. You can't leave him here. You gotta take him home. It's the state law.
Speaker 1: Whatever. So bro, we get back to the fucking school.
Speaker 8: They don't call all these administrators and ship he going off.
Speaker 1: I'm going on. I was about to whoop this dude ass. This motherfucker looked like a ghost anyway, just talking crazy. It wasn't me. I'm one thing about me. I don't never start ship.
Speaker 8: I ended up in ship because people think they could just talk to you crazy, and they don't know you could talk to certain people crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, certain people already crazy. It's like, well, if you want to talk crazy, let's gold and be all the way crazy?
Speaker 1: Was it? Do you think he was like racist?
Speaker 8: Most definitely most of them you just had to put up back in that time.
Speaker 1: Most of them people were though, because y'all had a lot of white coaches and ship all of them. Miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah they see a black coach on the side of these their motherfucker mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they was crazy what they took ship too far, too far? So yeah, it's different then.
Speaker 2: So what you think when they were kneeling and stuff like that, like somebody like Colin Kaepernick, you was for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody gotta do it at the time that he did and she was, Yeah, she was wild and fucked up. But do you think the leads should give him another chance? If he want one? He want one?
Speaker 2: He yeah, he begging, man, he want one? Whatever, Bro, he don't got his money.
Speaker 1: Like, let that ship fuck them.
Speaker 3: I start on the ad the Rock said they invited them to the XFL.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, now if he want to play, let him. He ain't do ship wrong. Yeah, they don't give a fuck. So you ain't never like the Cowboys, I know Jared Jones racis is a motherfucker. Yeah, Jared Jones, he I don't know. I don't know. I never I told you. I was always a forty nine fan.
Speaker 2: That's a big rabb forty nine versus Cowboys. That's why I like with growing up your dad and uncle. They I never knew it was that many teams in the NFL. I just thought it was forty nine of Cowboys and probably in a couple more. Nigga that was either forty nine was a Cowboys fan. You don't remember when the Buffalo Bills was.
Speaker 1: Was that team? Hell the four Super Bowls? Thomas? You crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went Hell, No, nigga, they ever win that motherfucker. Yeah, don phoebe.
Speaker 3: They went to two bow four years in a row and lost for the win ship.
Speaker 1: They was tearing everybody. Nigga. I like it. I liked it all the rams though. I like that nigga. Kirk Warner, Marshall Faulk Yeah, Bruce to all the niggas. Yeah. I like the Tempa Bay Buccaneers when war Done was the running back Mike All Stars. They had a team too.
Speaker 2: I ain't like the only reason I didn't want them to win, bro because they took that team from Tony Dungeon and gave that ship and crew. Tony Dungeon had put that team together, and John Green got that Nigga ring and John Green ain't been shipped since.
Speaker 1: That's the game.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 8: Now you can't get emotionally involved in this ship. This is a business. This really is just the sports version of the.
Speaker 1: W w F. You've been telling me to start gambling, and I.
Speaker 8: Ain't never said stop gambling. I just said, don't be believing that that ship worked the way you think it do. It's some rich motherfuckers up there who just sitting there like, yeah, send him to San Francisco. It's a fucking you'd be watching an individual game.
Speaker 2: But the big game is they're gonna let him play over here for a little bit and make them some money, and.
Speaker 1: Then they're gonna move him up. It's all money.
Speaker 8: That's why they be like, motherfucker just signed for one hundred and some million dollars, like yeah, but they stay six billion dollars worth for ship with his face on it spent.
Speaker 2: They were killing college for a long time. They got to the point where they just had Tom ran that motherfucker. They didn't even know where to had the money they ran. They done ran to check up so big, they were like, fucking give him jump getting the small schools to that winning. You gotta think like Kentucky and Mephits when when Calapara was at no Teams.
Speaker 8: Now they're gonna have to go back and reinstate all them people who got accused of doing ship wrong. It ain't I don't know what's gonna what's gonna be the next violation.
Speaker 1: Then they're gonna find something you can't do.
Speaker 2: Now, Johnny Manail, that's one he didn't give a fuck. When they find out he did that ship, he give it them. He still got his he still got his money.
Speaker 3: They didn't ask him for his back, none of that.
Speaker 2: Hell no, they got it from Reggie Bush. What kind of goddamn athlete?
Speaker 1: Father? Would you be like your son is a sports like? Would you be like John morn.
Speaker 8: Dad at the game talking ship fresh as hell? Yeah, some of that loud as cologne, too much cash money, I'm cutting, I'm coaching. Oh, I'm oh yeah, I'm LaVar ball every time my son and coaching. Motherfucker give him the goddamn ball and let him figure out. I'm telling you, the boy, good boy good.
Speaker 1: And my son, I know what he made up. I believe in him, y'all. Motherfuckers don't believe. Every time we got to you. Hey, see my dad show up.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be the most over the top nigga in his life. I'm showing up with the Trump with the turtle top on. That motherfucker with son not sleep in the van. Now I'm on the road with y'all. I'm driving there with all that extra ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, your dad used to come to the game. I used to be at the game.
Speaker 8: Oh, nigga talk boy, Boots, Snake, skin let all kind of ship.
Speaker 1: Man. Here's a quick low dad story. Bro, Los God Damn sold out at Lemba. So I'm thinking hit dad, you know, you know, of course he's dad. Proud of his dad said I made the nigga that everybody came to see him. Nigga, You're right, that's how you get down, bro. That dope, real broken play man were here. Man, that's crazy. Bro.
Speaker 8: I'm glad that you're doing this though, covering the black and side or sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what they need to see they want to they want to really see niggas just talk about it like how nigga's supposed to talk about it. You ain't been watching none of the w n B A nigga, you crazy. I love the aces right now. Nigga went out when see Bro, when you got damn it was the key and put it in our lane and say, y'all have it. I realized I couldn't just stick to like football and basketball. They got to start watching Coco Tennis, Coco Coco Gol. Yeah, nigga, oh man, man, nigga, I'm thinking about getting w n baby tickets season tickets, at least some LSU tickets. Go see Angela reis not Angels angel You get to that, You get to the age when you're getting the old nigga. Fucking yeah, you're getting there. You're getting there. Sometimes sometimes you gotta say that nothing baby girl, well.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, she be balling for sure. They said the ladies get mad if they said they're gonna let the rim down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just talking about that. I don't know why, though, you do know what. It's an ego things quality, Bro. They wanted they wanted to be you man, Roes. I don't understand why that ship ain't popped off, though. What can you imagine you've been to an NBA game, right.
Speaker 8: Half of that fucking arena is just filled with groupies and holes who want to see these.
Speaker 1: Men, these rich men play basketball.
Speaker 2: What if men was at the w NBA game sold out trying to holler like better girl, better girl, keep your head up now.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna get something to eat if you want to. But lo, just a whole arena of niggas trying to holler at these women. Ship eighty percent of them off the market. Who That's what's gonna change the game.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be one team, the starting fast, gonna be five beautiful ass motherfuckers and that's what.
Speaker 2: And they're gonna be mad as hell. Is gonna be the first team selling out for the whole season.
Speaker 1: Don't give a way the game.
Speaker 2: They had to move the game to the garden, big pump ass, so you can't be objective fan. We gotta act like we're there for the game. Yeah, but we're gonna be hollering, you know, like good pick motion motion.
Speaker 1: Don't look at that. You gotta your mama. At the end, I just can't believe it. They popped off.
Speaker 3: Though it's growing.
Speaker 2: They got some ship gotta happen, you know what, I'm saying women like, I know they be arguing and ship like they gotta get they got at least in.
Speaker 1: W n b A. They should have a rule where women can argue as long as they want to because oh yeah, you're gonna change the channel they're talking about. They need to be able to argue. Women. Women love to see right, like love and hip hop all that ship they love it. Man. When you watch a w n b A game and you see one of them women splash the gatorway.
Speaker 2: We locked in now because we never know where an't gonna happen, right, niggas just send it all ship get away about up right?
Speaker 1: You see that ship splashes all over the can. That's the thing they trying to make the w n b A too much like the NBA. Yeah, like, let them ladies play ball with.
Speaker 2: Just saying you remember when niggas used to fight in the nineties all the time. When you watch a game, man, and all you get is thrown out the game, and everybody would wait till the perfect time to fight. Are we down by the left and I'm going to swing on this? That was what Sports Center was at this height. Yeah, three games suspension, that's.
Speaker 1: The three games suspension.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason niggas to even watch hockey. You know it's gonna be a fight when nigga hit that goddamn glass all ship.
Speaker 8: Let that as in, you can tell the white boys that play hockey ready fight. They don't even get their teeth fixed. To me, they got some teth that they wear in public, and and they take that ship out to play hockey.
Speaker 1: Never a little black gun you ever went to a hockey game?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, it's coldest for get a game. That's what don't nobody tell you. Nobody tells you it's fucking freezing. I ain't never know that ship. Yeah, it's cold as fuck. I'll never go back. I'm black. I don't even like being cold. I would definitely not. I want to go watch them sit where I gotta be cold the whole time.
Speaker 1: Hell know, man, before you leave, who is one guess that you? You will be like that?
Speaker 2: You be like they'll be good for broken, play like one athlete that you like. You don't you don't see many interviews from this nigga, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: You black. You'll want to see them on their couch talking that ship like a real nigga. Alan Rason make the call Alan Arrason. I think he'll fuck with it. He'll talk that ship too. Hell yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 8: It's it's a lot of athletes that are already with I wasn't gonna tell you to the end of no. I know, I got a game of people who be asking me about you, and I'm gonna have to I'm have to plug in with social media or something, because.
Speaker 1: See that's what I've been saying.
Speaker 2: You don't even realize how many motherfuckers is fucking with You didn't already.
Speaker 1: Said him on the show and talking. I gotta stop. I know you got a list of.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers that you're fucking with, but you're gonna have to extend your list.
Speaker 1: And I don't know you.
Speaker 8: You're in a hard position because you got to deliver for the I gotta say this ship. You just at work, man.
Speaker 1: But I know one so bonus, No, he could never come on this mother which one are beats? No niggas son him, Neither him and Daddy can't come on this motherfucker. Damn.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get some merch loss fro. When we get the merch, we want to throw you some merch. What the merchant ship some broken play mergers.
Speaker 1: What game is this? You can't be having that game on the Express ridden consent.
Speaker 2: No, it's old highlights and ship they don't fuck with that. I'm glad you gotta glare on the TV so they can't really see him. It's just the motions that was our big idea. And ship man man, I've been I've been hitting on the prize picks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shout out prize pick man. Who a lock on them that you got there?
Speaker 8: I can't give you no trade secrets. You really just trying to get information that you could use to your benefit.
Speaker 1: No, already, Ship we've been on the roll though, who team? You don't see that?
Speaker 2: Everything we win, we get a nineteen forty.
Speaker 1: Two bocks got one box the roll gotta start one way, y'all. Just y'all just starting winning. No, that was a couple of about three months ago.
Speaker 3: Last season.
Speaker 8: Bro, you the only nig gotta know who got to show where you got merch that's not like merchandise or memorabilia. That's not even autograph, just a regular ass baseball. Ain't nobody signed it or nothing. Bro, You ain't see these where you get them from? Shannon grigg, I'll let you borrow them. He actually signed them when he came on a fast straw and I was like, we're gonna put them on the set of Broken Play, not.
Speaker 2: Just saying I don't know who baseball is here? Baseball?
Speaker 1: Who glued to baseball? Bro? We gotta get you some legit.
Speaker 2: No, we got something you remember jee T signed that Pacers, I got we got that.
Speaker 1: We just man, Hey, we've been so beers and broke. We got some tights gear coming on the way to Okay. Yeah, yeah, we gotta read this.
Speaker 8: We can't be having you on here with regular as memorabill if you don't have that ship saying now.
Speaker 1: I gotta find this ship out who Baseball?
Speaker 8: Hey, man, tell your fans to send you in some autograph merch that you could use on the set.
Speaker 1: Br the people are watching, you don't be asking them for ship. See.
Speaker 8: That's how you build your show up, bro. I don't have no more money in the budget.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from everything from here on now gonna have to be donated by your fan base.
Speaker 1: Shout out the jail t that nigga pulling that office because it's dirty.
Speaker 2: I know he did shout out to jail t Now we're gonna get some more ship now that.
Speaker 1: You said, ain't giving them? Who's signed that picture right there? You? Is that your own autograph from the Josh? I think.
Speaker 2: Now Josh signed one, but I don't know what that said. Josh Smith. We had Josh Smith on the show.
Speaker 1: Who is that? Look at the ship they got in hell? Who is that?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Is that the first in the great sports? I give him. I just ain't been paying attention to this. This dad, granddaddy. They don't talk about it. I gotta I'm gonna tell y'all who this is. Oh boy, you don't know who this is? Who are that?
Speaker 8: That's Loney low Legs Wilson, one of the first black men to play what they called.
Speaker 1: Football. See, back in the day, black men wasn't allowed to run away from white men.
Speaker 8: That was against the law. And you can clearly see on this white man's face right here he is like, God, damn, that nigga's fast. I don't think we're gonna have to be able to catch Look at all the disarray and disbelief in their faces. He shocked the world right here. They had This was probably one of the first times that they've seen a black man run of four to two forty. Because what you don't know is once he decided to play in this game, he had to stay moving the whole time for his own safety because the referee wasn't gonna make no.
Speaker 3: Call for her.
Speaker 1: So I think he finished this game right here with two hundred and eighty.
Speaker 2: Five yards, three touchdowns, two kickoff returns, a punt return, a block punt, and.
Speaker 1: Four quarterback sackson seven chimeters. One of the greatest black men ever.
Speaker 2: Do it his name again, that is money low Leg. We shout out, man, We appreciate you pushing up on the load.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, I don't get to come outside too often, but when I do, I try to make it worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, don't be a stranger. Broin't know what they stay on shows. Yeah, I mean I really don't have no excuse to be. I'm literally across the hall. Yeah. Yeah, that's so close, but yes, so far. Yeah, we were just trying to figure it out. Yeah, anything where where the people can find you at, man, I don't want them to what you got coming up? Loaf? You on tour right now? Got a movie out? Bro? Oh man, tell them about the movie.
Speaker 2: Man, see this is how. This is how when you just start noticing ship, I'm gonna say they're real quick like other niggas is like, don't be paying it to the nigga lost his business man from watching the movie. It's showing the god damn who all in the movie. So nigga watching then the ship say executive produced. I see his name again. I said, that's sneaking.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. Yeah, that nigga gonna find a way to cut it in on the check every time. Man cut me in and cut it out straight. I'm trying to get my production credits. No, that real, you know, because.
Speaker 2: You've been you've been slick doing the ship anyway, might as well you know how to find talent.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. They say. Man.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say, no, Man, we appreciate you pushing up on us. Man, next time, I'm broken played