Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp, Band, Tambridgudge, Still Sick, Tamorrid Juge recording for Big Bear reporting from Big Bear, Still Ill.
Speaker 3: I just I'm so over it. We're talking like two weeks now that I have not felt normal, have not been able to work out, and now it's like secondary shit happening, Like I feel like I have an infection, and I'm so over it.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a new show for you to watch. What it's called Disclaimer. It's with Kate Blanchette. It is so good. Well, I can't really tell you what it's about because this is just this just sums up my life really quick. I think it's on it. I just did it on Apple TV. I was staying at my friends Nicole and Chris's house while I was at the horse show this weekend, and I just, you know, you know, I'm not the best at figuring out things that have to do with remote controls or television or zooms or anything. So I go and turn it on. I'm like oh, disclaimer. I heard this was good, so I just like pressed play For about half the episode. I'm really lost, but I'm kind of loving it. Then after the episode, it just switches to a new show, and I'm like, has there only been one episode? I realized I watched the finale first.
Speaker 3: Well, I watched have you been watching land Man? I heard that is so good, so good with Billy Bob and Ali Lan Landry. Is that her last name.
Speaker 2: Is Landry or Lardie, larder, larder, larder. I don't know the Dorio's girl or blonde blonde, Okay, so that's larder, larder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is so good, so good. And then you know, because I've been just kicking it at home, I'm a big fan of Yellowstone, and so I started watching the is it called a prequel?
Speaker 2: The one? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I watched eighteen eighty three and nineteen twenty three, and I didn't know that Yellstone had so many spin offs.
Speaker 2: I know what else? You didn't know that? I've been getting dms for people laughing at us because I didn't even catch it. What when I guess on the pod somebody asked what who would like to have on and you said Barbara Walters, but she's passed.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it doesn't mean I wait, Bobara Walter's passed away, yuess.
Speaker 2: And I'm not laughing because she passed away. I'm just laughing at every way.
Speaker 3: Why do I Why do I not know that she passed away?
Speaker 2: But everyone and their mother's like, how are you guys going to get an interview with her? You're going to wait till y'all both get to heaven or hell and hope that she's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know what I posted that, Eddie, he went to go take my car and for service. Now I've been talking with you about getting a new car. My car was like four years old, and not that that's super old, but I have had two range Rovers my last two cars, and I was really thinking, like I'm gonna go outside the box. I'm gonna get like a Porsche or something like that. I was gonna do something different. Couldn't do it, couldn't do it, couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Is it the same color or a different color?
Speaker 3: No, it's black. It's black. But it's so funny because people are sending me dms going did you borrow that? Did you pull a Jenna Lions, did you borrow? And I'm like, nope, nope, nope, got it and the sucker's paid off. So it's all, man, it's man.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got quite a bit of headlines. The ex cast of Vander Pump Rules has been busy.
Speaker 3: They've been really big. I don't know. Yeah, it's not been good for them at all, not been good.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the first one is fand of Pup Rules, James Kennedy arrested for domestic violence.
Speaker 3: To anybody shocked here, you know, it's so.
Speaker 2: Sad because then I started doing the research on how many times something like this has to occur before gets the confidence to leave, because I think they you know, they keep thinking they're going to change them, or it's their fault or there's so much manipulation. But I mean we said this last year. I mean we said this two years ago, that we saw something that made us very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm getting a lot of Bravo labs that have reached out to me to talk to me about the MTV Awards, And oddly enough, I didn't know that so many people knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody was a pump when we got there. With them.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: There was so many people there and you know we were just like in protection mode of her and trying to get them just to stop and they And the sad part is and listen, I don't think that any of this is like great for public consumption. It's heartbreaking, Like it's heartbreaking. But I also think that something I've seen and a bunch of the a bunch of the bloggers and everybody is like, yeah, I mean, Kristen said this, Raquel said this, Ali denied that it happened when you know, when we had seen it, and the.
Speaker 3: Viewers, he is sticking by his side as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also the viewers ignored it and let him be the voice of reason this season on us because he was Team Mariana.
Speaker 3: But didn't he leave the season. I didn't watch the whole season, but didn't he leave the season as just like a fan favorite and it was like one of the best seasons. And now this it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, it's because he was team Mariana and everybody hated Tom sander All so much and Raquel so much that then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's I mean, it's sad. So after attending Kathy Hilton's Christmas party on Tuesday, de Summer tenth. Burban, California police were dispatched the home in the area Tuesday night after receiving a call about an argument between him and a woman please say. They determined it was domestic incident, leading to the DJ being arrested for mister meader and domestic violence. Now, James Kennedy's lawyers said, no injuries we were had. I'm like, really, so you can't see any physical marks? That means nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and the we're not talking like this is on radar online like this next article is from NBC News. Attorneys for James Kennedy said, no injuries. Then it was James was arrested last Tuesday after the Kathy Hilton party. We see that he was with Nick Vial. You know, there was some kind of something was happening at Kathy Hilton's. We don't know what it was, but apparently according to allegedly, according to news reports, there was there was a disturbance with him and what he was doing. Kennedy was booked on the misdemeanor and then later posted I think a twenty thousand dollars bail and then days later it's released the incident he was arrested eleven fifty and that a female stated her boyfriend lifted her up and threw her to the ground. Police said formal charges are pending reviewed by Burbanks City Attorney's office, the police log list and arrest charge and yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say he's done. He's done. When it comes to Bravo TV career, all that, I mean, I think enough is enough.
Speaker 2: The hard part for me to really understand, like, yeah, people, do you know shitty thing? Like right, our next headline is going to be into whatever the hell's going on with Tom Sandoval. But at the end of the day, whatever shit storm's happening between two people you know, like is very different than DV Right.
Speaker 3: So Ali did break her silence about the domestic violence since she did a statement saying thank you to everyone who has reached out with love and support and for checking in on me. Ali wrote her Instagram story summer fourteenth, marking her first public comment about the instant. I'm okay in taking the time I need right now. I deeply appreciate shate all the kindness and respect for my privacy during this time.
Speaker 2: Then James Kennedy's exes react on social media. Kristen took to her Instagram story sharing the tmzer article breaking the news of his arrest, saying finally. Rachel also shared an Instagram story with the news, writing the amount of times I convinced myself that the abuse I endured by James Kennedy I didn't know he had a third last name, Georgiou was a misunderstanding is sickening. WHOA yeah, and you know, people can think what they want about Raquel or Rachel, and she's driven me. That's the time.
Speaker 3: But obviously his DJ career is still booming. He just did a sold out DJ set on Saturday in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: I just and then it leads here's the problem. It leads you to speculate so many other things that but even if you speculate other things like oh, is he no longer sober, there's still no excuse for no.
Speaker 3: I mean most of them will think is oh he's no longer sober. That's what the first thing people think. But regardless if he's sober or not, if you're hitting somebody, if you're sober or intoxicated, it doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and this is how many times now and how many different women, and if.
Speaker 3: You are intoxicated doing it, that is every reason in the world never to take a sip of alcohol again.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: And this is this is not a one and done situation.
Speaker 2: And also it was a big and not to really dig into this, but I'm like obsessing. It was a really big night for Ali because Ali went to Kathy's early and did her like astrological reading. You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, yeah, because I didn't attend because I was sick.
Speaker 4: But there was like, uh, you know, and most people that are most from my experience of knowing, do douchebags and asshole dudes.
Speaker 2: They can't handle it when it is there.
Speaker 3: When a woman is shining and she looks stunnying that night as well from the pictures I've seen, it's just it's just heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: And I hope she gets the.
Speaker 3: Confidence to move on, because no woman deserves that. And I know it's not the easiest thing to move on from a situation, like you start to when you're in it, you start to believe like, oh, this is normal life. Well it's not normal life. And when you're out of it you realize if it's if it's physical violence or emotional violence. Trust me, once you're out of it, your eyes are wide open.
Speaker 2: And Alie, even if you had a drink and or you were tipsy yourself and you maybe started the fight or whatever it may be, I don't there's still not a reason, no excuse, anybody should pick you up and throw you to the ground. There's no there's absolutely no excuse. But and she's really like a sweet girl.
Speaker 3: She's so sweet.
Speaker 2: This next one is Tom Sandovald's girlfriend. Victoria Robinson posts a cryptic Instagram story. She writes, Wow, you guys were right. Tiger never changes its stripes. He loves the best friends. Apparently, I feel like a fool, completely heartbroken. Then Tom goes on live on Instagram and says, Victorious calling me, she made a big mistake earlier. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I'm confused on that too. I don't know if they got into a fight and she knows how bad that will hurt his public image. If she goes out there and says that she's, you know, obviously hitting up her best friend, or he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either she either they got into some kind of argument and she said this is gonna hurt him the worst, or he did hit up her best friend but or he's a cheater, or she is a cheater, or none of this really mad By the way.
Speaker 3: She knew what she was getting into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by the way, like this isn't the first time she's gone to social media to share stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I don't publicly, I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I don't follow her either, but she something happened after like a watch What Happens Live or something, and she posted a bunch of stuff. I feel like either way, and whoever told him he should represent himself when it comes to Raquel or go on Instagram live at that moment and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's starting to sound like a Fanta Pip Rules needs their cameras up with the old cast, is what it's starting to sound like.
Speaker 2: They're like, they're like, oh, oh, we losing that job. We are all gonna go in full throttle. I know the sandwich shop's gonna have what can they do, like service sandwich without mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna get food poisoning. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's a lot. This next one. Queens of Bravo oh, the Real Housewives of the Orange County scored its largest average audience in five years, with three point one million viewers, which is a five percent increase over the previous season. It didn't go lost on me that you tweeted then my my back is sore.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is so, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I just constantly get trolled. It's ridiculous. So season eighteen year old house with Orange County so a spike and viewership been tamor judge took credit for carrying the season. That is not exactly what happened. It was a tongue in cheeks that was called joke. Basically, queens of Bravo put out there Tamar carried the season, and I jokingly put my back hurts like that jokingly, not me tooting my own horn. Me being a smartass. However, let me toot my own horn because you know the ratings five years ago that was my last season before I got fired, you know what to too. So yeah, it wasn't. I mean, I don't know who wrote a Taste of Reality. They always try to dog me and making me with you know, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: My blogger account sorry, no.
Speaker 3: Which is it's a click bait to get it going. That's not what I did. Sounds like queens Barbo actually said the sound you make after carrying the sea. And they have me going in a scene with a video me sign and I just wrote my back hurts, which actually my back did hurt.
Speaker 2: Your back does hurt, and you're all sicked up. Well, Brandy Glanville has zero drama with Terry Debrow amid face parasite fears. This is from US Weekly. Brandy Glanville is accepting doctor Dubro's help amid her health issues. Glanville has experienced an abnormal facial swelling that she claims could be due to face parasites. However, Dubrow stated that he doesn't believe that to be the case. I saw one of her interviews, and I've seen the picture of her, the one where she has swollen and the one where she's really deflated with a regular skin. Here's the thing, here's what Brandy really needs to focus on. And it's not her fault, it's her doctor's fault. Brandy needs a diagnosis. Yes. Debrou delivered a message to Glanville via and via TMZ offering to stiff needed and Brandy said, I have zero drama with doctor de Brow. I appreach all the help I can get. We've been in touch and play.
Speaker 3: Can I stop you. I'm just glad that she starts out I have zero drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course she's about to help you for free, Like of course you have zero drama. But she has zero drama with doctor de Brow. I appreciate all the help I can get. We've been in touch and planned to talk. Thank you for all the love. All fillers that were in my face have been dissolved. I've seen the best doctors at Cedar Sinai and the doctors they referred me too.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope that she gets some kind of diagnosis because that looks painful. I gotta believe that stress plays a huge part in it.
Speaker 2: But she looked did like it didn't look like that when she was in her Bryce Sander interview.
Speaker 3: Well, I think lighting has a lot to do with that.
Speaker 2: So I can get beg blamed and all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I could do a picture like this and fortunes and a little wrinkling right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to take the next one.
Speaker 3: Jenshaw Jnshaw's prison sentence reduced again as new release date is revealed. Over two years after gently guilty to fraud, it's been revealed that gen will be released from the Brian Federal Prison Camp in Texas one month sooner. Jenshaw's assistant, Stuart Smith, has been sentenced to nine months in present prison. You will report to prison January seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Jenshaw's release date has been reduced yet again, with a new date release November nineteen, twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: And will she make it in time to film season nine?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Probably, she probably asked. She's like, I think Filmy's gonna go cameras are gonna go up, blah blah.
Speaker 3: Well, there's no doubt in my mind that Saltlake City's going to continue. So by the time she gets out of prison, I'm sure she'll have a spot right back there with her snowflake.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Salt Lake City, guess who's sending us the passports? The passport covers they all know. Did you respond back to Bronwyn? She messaged us.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't get I don't think I got a message off to go.
Speaker 2: Look, yeah, she messaged us and said I want to send you guys the passport covers. What color do you want? And I've said you can send me whatever you want, even a seat at thirty four B to come to Salt Lake, Like, I don't mind, I'll sit coach middle. But whatever color you think suits me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, not coach seat. Oh my god. I mean, what is it? An hour flight?
Speaker 2: I think I can. I can do it.
Speaker 3: I can do it. I can do it this one.
Speaker 2: Whitney and Justin Rose are allegedly on the rocks and close to divorce. The Real Housewives Zone Instagram post here Whitney and Justin have been sleeping apart since the start of twenty twenty three, but are pretending everything is okay. A source closed to the zone said they fight constantly, and Whitney had a melt down at the end of season five reunion, which was fulled by her personal issues. Whitney recently discussed her marriage on Bravo TV after show, and she said marriage is up and down. Relationships are up and down. I think the key is communication. The spikes are bigger, the dips are lower, but the show has really taught us the important of communication. Whitney is, this is in quotes. Whitney is banking on the demise of her marriage to confirm her snowflake for next season, and she will not be holding back. She's close to signing divorce papers and is ready to move on. I mean, I don't believe this. I don't care if I really believe it or not. But I also think, like, when she's ready to share, she's gonna share.
Speaker 3: Like, why are we speculating one person close to the couple is going to go run to the Real Housewives Zone and give them all this information? And I think it's really really dirty for fan accounts to report things.
Speaker 2: Like this, Yeah, if we would have set But also what is it when they say, like a source close to the when ninety nine percent of the time, I'm sure it had nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah nobody, It's just somebody starting shit. I don't know, I'm getting I'm having zero tolerance for these fan accounts that are just trying to just create shit that's not necessarily there.
Speaker 2: And if it is there, we will end up finding out. I'm sure show is, but I don't but talking about it that don't.
Speaker 3: Talk about it now, you're you're, you know, breaking huge news about it.
Speaker 2: Ro Housewives of Miami Season seven has wrapped filming.
Speaker 3: I saw a little video on Instagram at their rap party, and it kind of looked like Ariana was going after.
Speaker 2: Maybe Julia and Adriana.
Speaker 3: Adriana is was going after. I think it was Julia. You can tell there was a lot of loudness going on. But somebody captured that.
Speaker 2: Well, did somebody else capture that? Lenny got engaged that check?
Speaker 3: I thought he already was engaged.
Speaker 2: No, then they had like a then they broke up, and then.
Speaker 3: You got to get re engaged. Does that mean she got a bigger ring?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, look at this this in from Reality Tea Whitney Rose Slam's accusation she's headed for divorce. It is a lie. This is a lie, and everyone should fact check before they put such reckless false information out there. Then I agree, we're talking about the Real Housewives Zone Instagram putting that out there. Whitney has spoke, so yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Waited out guys, And like, why do people I don't know anyone in the history of the world that would on purpose try to create a storyline that could hurt a family. Yeah, it's just you know, dirty shift happens, but I don't I don't know. But let's speaking of let's get into Potomac.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Let's so we're at season nine, episode eleven eleven, Me and her kids go to an obstacle course. Mia says her kids know about the divorce. She wants to remind them that they are her and Gordon's number one priority.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like it.
Speaker 2: I'm like this The actual obstacle course is in MIA's head because she is like jumping through hoops to try to make this situation as messy as possible on TV.
Speaker 3: For sure, Like this is the messiest situation I've ever seen when it comes to divorce with children in it, and then you bring another outside person in it. You have him in your house and kids are like, Mommy, please don't marry him. Like this. To me, it is horrible. I think it's horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh, it gets worse as we get to Karen's whatever love lunch and but then Stacy, Giselle, and Karen meet for lunch. Karen tells him she's hosting a Love Lagoon party. Stacy says, TJ is auditioning in LA and we'll be back for the party. Of course, he'll be back for the party.
Speaker 3: He lives in LA, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: I think so, I don't know. To be honest, I've never even looked at TJ's Instagram. I haven't looked at his IMDb. I'm really not interested.
Speaker 3: I'm not either.
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe he did a show with Shamar, who I'm friendly with. Like a part of me is like, do I ask Shamar the details on TJ? But then I'm like, no, I don't care. No, don't care. No.
Speaker 3: But I mean, the more I I'm getting to see TJ, the less I mean, the more like cringe I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Giselle and Karen can't even fake it.
Speaker 3: They can't. They can't even be nice about it.
Speaker 2: No, Gizelle tells Stacey's she needs to figure out what she likes and that she needs more penises, and then Stacy says TJ is God fearing, and then Gizelle says, TJ isn't getting it from Stacy, He's getting it from someone else. Do you believe that a man can be celibate? No?
Speaker 3: Man, I know, I don't know. I mean, I I no, man, I know, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, this is like the OG's of the franchise. Trying to take the newbie and tell her she's too pretty to not get dick down. Is why we can never hate Giselle and Karen. I know, honey, Well.
Speaker 3: They're trying so hard to just make her open her eyes. Girl. Well, he's just not that into you.
Speaker 2: He's into being on television.
Speaker 3: You need to compare and contrast penises.
Speaker 2: Like I can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, Karen really thinks that TJ has a whole nother life in La. Do you think she knows something? We don't know, because you know, when you're on a show, you tend to find things out.
Speaker 2: My guess is she didn't say that without any research or people sending her information.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I mean, I also don't see a lot of people banging down TJ's door to pound it out with him.
Speaker 3: Well, you never know, you do never know, You never know. Yeah, I think that the production is giving TJ so much airtime because no, it's just going to be a train wreck.
Speaker 2: It's going to any.
Speaker 3: Guy that gets a lot of airtime. It's because there fringy cringy. Except for Jersey guys. They have their own show within the show.
Speaker 2: But then Mia asked Karen if she can bring Jacqueline to her party, and Karen says no. Mia tells Jacqueline that Karen said no, and then Jacqueline says she didn't want to go anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean, hell no, I wouldn't want jacking out my house either if I was Karen. But you can't blame Karen, obviously, but production, once are there, you can tell production once you're there.
Speaker 2: And Karen, what do you care? People are gonna come for you or they're not. Just let Jacqueline show up.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like Wendy's fortieth birthday is just going to carry through the entire season of Potomac. She's having a chapter forty celebration in Panama. Wendy, I know I've been to Panama Panama, I.
Speaker 2: Have not, but Wendy, please, it was I beg of you. Let's pick a new reason. We can not sella that bright our birthday all year round.
Speaker 3: But you know, Wendy definitely won worst Dress last week with the Staypuff Marshmallow outfit. Oh but she redeemed herself this this episode with that pink dress. It looked really pretty and then she handed the Batonda Ashley, who was kind of the worst dress. That two piece situation going on. I didn't mind it, oh, I minded it.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Kiana says the theme is liberation, explaining three women are going through divorce. Greg questions if the divorces are because of the show.
Speaker 3: I was a little shocked that they actually left that in me too.
Speaker 2: But then Keiana says Greg is not one hundred percent on board with being on TV and that she and Greg have differing values.
Speaker 3: Well, every time is he's wearing Cardier and she's not. What do you what's your thoughts on a man wearing the nail bracelet? No, no, it's a big fat noe for me.
Speaker 2: It's a no for me. It's a kill a lady boner. It's gone. Yes, But every time it's like when a guy wears flip flops with like thick straps. Absolutely not mandals, mandals.
Speaker 3: No, you're not having it.
Speaker 2: Huh, I am not having it.
Speaker 3: I once left a guy in Hawaii because you wear loafers with his swimming trunks.
Speaker 2: That's another literal.
Speaker 3: Lace went through the kitchen, got a flight home.
Speaker 2: But every time we get a Kiarana solo scene, I'm baffled with, like what we're supposed to take away from it? She's an actual housewife, right, Yeah, Like I'm confused, like what what's happening?
Speaker 3: I don't know where they were going with that.
Speaker 2: Then Stacy and in it that much, no, and when she is, it's like, what you're breaking the fourth wall and who cares? But then Stacy and her aunt get together because she clearly needs somebody to have TJ's back, and since none of the housewives, well, she's had to bring her aunt along. And her aunt she tells her aunt that they're not sleeping together, and her aunt says, it's not an easy thing to do, but it's what God told them to do, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean it's not It doesn't bother me that Stacy and TJ are not sleeping together. That doesn't bother me, ye more religious reasons or whatever. What bothers me is that he just doesn't seem into her, like he gets the ebg pis when she comes near him.
Speaker 2: She's like yeah, like yeah, I mean, that's what bothers me. And then she's trying harder and harder, and he feels like he's like pulling back even more and I I mean.
Speaker 3: Stacy and TJ are both hot and they are banging.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a shame, I think Stacy, I can't. I can't with TJ because for me, it's like always personalities. Yeah, like his personality takes away from it's creeping into his yeah, his physical And then Giselle meets up with her date. Gazelle says that she's going to be an empty nester and now it's all about what she wants and likes. Her date says he's never been I liked him. Her date says, he's never seems.
Speaker 3: Like a really nice guy.
Speaker 2: I know he this is somebody that I enjoyed watching the date with what.
Speaker 3: I think Gazelle wants a bad boy.
Speaker 2: She does what she says she likes a bad boy, but her date says he's never been arrested or gone to Gizelle, and Giselle's like, you know what, I need somebody a little rough around the edges. I'm like, give him some time in the show and I'm sure he'll.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been not interested in a guy because he was too nice to you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: I have me too.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that this guy's going to be too nice. I think he's just it's new.
Speaker 3: Well, his favorite color is green. Nobody's favorite color is green.
Speaker 2: Mine is absolutely not green.
Speaker 3: No, you word green suit the other day and you had to take the pants off because she felt like a leprechaun.
Speaker 2: I looked like a leprecaun elf combination.
Speaker 3: At my age, I don't really have a favorite color. I mean it all depends when I'm at home. I like neutral colors, when earthy colors when I'm dressing, and I like black.
Speaker 2: I like monochromatic colors.
Speaker 3: So technical, but any who.
Speaker 2: Then everyone arrives at Karen's Love Lagoon party. Karen doesn't think Giselle on her date will last. Wendy thinks Josh looks like a middle school Jack Harlow.
Speaker 3: Five minutes in the party and I was already worried TJ was going to lose his shit because Stacy wasn't close enough to him.
Speaker 2: I'm like at all that I was worried about, right, I didn't mind the love child of Jack Harlowe and Beavis like I like him.
Speaker 3: He's how did you like Ashley pulling up her Michael Costello pink dress to show the goods off to the camera.
Speaker 2: Show her her no no square on Karen, I actually bought that dress last season on the show.
Speaker 3: Never wore it. It'll be on my eBay soon.
Speaker 2: Oh well, do I need to borrow up first?
Speaker 3: You might. It's also tags on it. I just got it. I'm like, yes, not me. Too many cutouts and too many.
Speaker 2: But then the game. This is when we know things are getting a little slow because we're gonna have to bring a game into things.
Speaker 3: Worst game ever for couples.
Speaker 2: I think though the fact that there wasn't even like one positive question.
Speaker 3: I know, so she married couples, It's like, really, like I didn't. I thought this game was stupid. It was kind of like, let's cause problems.
Speaker 2: Let's stir up the ship. The group plays Turn Up the Heat, where they choose questions and everyone has to answer Karen's question, do you feel like your partner has ever cheated? Clearly this was set up so he could say no, and.
Speaker 3: Then Ray and Ray says Karen has when he said that, I'm like, really, what about blue eyes?
Speaker 2: What about blue eyes?
Speaker 3: And then they're acting like she's never cheated? But Ray definitely knew what to say. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ray came in with a script this season and he is in a.
Speaker 3: And then production knew how to play those flashbacks blue Blue, Blue Eye, Blue Eyes.
Speaker 2: And then Stacy says that Giselle thinks TJ is sleeping with people in La Giselle says they aren't a couple, and TJ agrees.
Speaker 3: What the It just gets stranger and stranger. I mean the fact that he won't sleep with Stacy, but he's sleeping with Big with bugs Bunny.
Speaker 2: Then Mia says Gordon's cheating doesn't count because she.
Speaker 3: Was there, but she needs to shut up. I'm not even interested in her anymore. It's just bye bye, me align me lion, Like she should just dress up like a lion for the reunion.
Speaker 2: It was like she's like she knew she was gonna get caught lying, so then she made up a news story and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Just feel like me at this point, feels like she has nothing to lose, so she's.
Speaker 2: Going for it, and a housewife with nothing to lose can be quite dangerous. Yeah, then Keiana's question, are you more dominant or submissive in the bedroom? Keiana says this could give TJ some insight TJ says he's not a virgin. Wendy says she is submissive. Eddie says Wendy tries to have her dominant moments. Everyone says Mia is the dominant, and then Mia adds in that Ink likes to choke her, so she he's the dominant.
Speaker 3: Honestly, this whole conversation, I must be getting old, because this comvo makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to hear about married sex life. I really don't. I feel like that's something me personally. Keep it private.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really care about sex live hearing about people's sex lives if it feels authentic and you're actually talking about your sex life with your partner, but playing a game in order to try to, you know, draw out drama. Like Ashley says she's dominant when she's in the lady Pond. Then Stacy says she's dominant. TJ says, just because he's not sleeping with her now, she'll never be dominant with him. Then we get to like Jazzy's husband or fiance or whatever, and he gets into the choking as well.
Speaker 3: Not me as saying that ink chokes her. I can't. I just can't with this woman anymore. I can't. Someone choked me, I mean in the balls and spray with pepper spray.
Speaker 2: Well, I do think it is Uh, some people enjoy it.
Speaker 3: No, there's nothing to enjoy. You mean, I think that's one step to death. I think that they're God, you're one of those people that enjoyed. Aren't you with me?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, now this is gonna be the new clickbait. I can't with you.
Speaker 3: I'm just sayoked. I don't want to be choked.
Speaker 2: People have different kinks. I don't know what all theirs are, but I do think that we saw some real writing on the wall with Jazzy and her husband when they got into the cheating conversation and huh then the he had to throw in the choking.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I'm here to be the king shamer. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish we could have gotten a scene with Karen and Giselle. Then a dog shows up in Karen's yard around the corner, Jacqueline has arrived with balloons to be continued, lordy, Lord lord, and what world does Jacqueline constitute? To be continued? And who brings their dog to somebody else's party?
Speaker 3: But I don't like that at all, unless you think that's worse, unless you ask first, don't just be randomly bringing dogs.
Speaker 2: I also don't appreciate when people unless it's a support animal, Like you don't need to bring your dog to target.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that either. I mean it's more of a pain. Well, we have a big dog to have to bring him places like, we'll take him when we're a big bear. We'll take a lot of restaurants very dog friendly. Here, if they have an outdoor patio, I'll take them. But I'm not bringing them inside a store. Well, I take that back the di y here, it's filled with animals. Eddie takes them there. But I don't. I don't know. I think there's a place in a time.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's basically home depot. It's our home, but it's called they have cats that actually live inside the buildings. I mean they're very animal friendly. But if it's in a you know, a nice restaurant or something like, just leave your dog at home.
Speaker 2: Or if you're going to someone's house you weren't even invited to things not to do bring a dog.
Speaker 3: We do a lot with our dog. A lot we take them a lot of places, but there's certain places that I just don't feel are appropriate.
Speaker 2: No, you don't just randomly show up with a dog.
Speaker 3: And I do not ever show up with our dog to somebody else's house unless we ask yes, Because it's like my house in Big Bear. We have Rugby here and he's very well behaved. Doesn't he on the floor, you know, and all that stuff. But if we have guests over, I don't want them bringing their dogs.
Speaker 2: No, So are you saying I shouldn't come for New Year's with my multiple kids and a dog that I've probably just gotten?
Speaker 3: You got a dog?
Speaker 2: No? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that's the kid's number one thing on their Santa list. And I'm like, I don't know how to tell you. No, you have to not not doing this.
Speaker 3: You're not ready for that yet. I get your own shit together before you pull on a dog.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I just I'm super clean and everything is in place, and I don't want anything even if they do peem my carpet, my rugs, like I know that they feed there, Like I'm really weird.
Speaker 2: I'll smell it somehow. I'll smell it, all right, guys. Well, thanks for tuning in to another episode of two Teas in a Pod. We have so many fun episodes this week, so make sure to stay tuned and we'll talk to you later in the week.
Speaker 3: Bae.