Speaker 1: In today's episode of The Command Center Podcast, we recapped the Giants game that was a tough one Ford Misery Misery. We preview Dallas on Thanksgiving. That's always an exciting game, and we do our Thanksgiving sides draft and Fred goes big with the first pick up in that's the next sec Command Center. Welcome into the Command Center Podcast. I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Smoot and what you got on for those Louis Vuitton So they used to be they used to be in Santana moss Man.
Speaker 2: How you guys don't Oh yeah, Mostra.
Speaker 1: Domas man man keeping those predictions on lock. Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: I try not even give it to y'all like that, man, But you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: But he gotta get a quad train and that was going.
Speaker 1: And just a reminder, we are brought to you by Bet three six five. At Bet three six five, we don't do ordinary. We believe every sport should be epic. That's what we offer an in game experience that covers seventy eight sports and over seven hundred and eighty thousand live streams to ninety million customers worldwide. Neil our online betting brand is powered by a world class proprietary product, Fred Way to hit that word. You don't even know what that means. Being from Misissippi State and over seven thousand employees across the grobe, whatever the sport, whatever the moment, it's never ordinary. A bet three sixty five the official sports betting partner of the Washington Commanders. Can you want to try that disclaimer to day? Or can you read that.
Speaker 2: Phone when we throw it down?
Speaker 3: Action must be twenty one plus and physically located in Virginia. Please gamble responsibly if you are someone you know has a gambling problem and once help call one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: That was pretty good. Kind of put his reading voice on the universe is a practice I had to put.
Speaker 2: You know, I had to put the fridge so.
Speaker 1: You know in the disclaimer it says you need help, We need some help.
Speaker 2: Put it in a disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Did yeah, we need to talk about this game?
Speaker 4: Got eight hundred command Santa podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, leave a common if you need help, leave a question. We'll try to get an answered. Not this week, but obviously next week we do the show. So it's so what happened? I think we should start. I don't even know where to straightfall.
Speaker 2: That's the hard there. Let's start on the Tommy. The Beato will not beat us. I felt that.
Speaker 1: I felt it too.
Speaker 2: I felt because it was supposed to have happened.
Speaker 4: It's just like we make things that tangibly should be ugly, we make it cute. It's like your fifth drink in a bar. You know, it's It's one of them things where you just you're trying to figure out how, what, why? First of all some questions I have to ask six turnovers, nine secks. We're still in the game too, Like if I can bring anything in it, this team ain't got no give up. They do not give up on the same how because usually three turnovers and you for it and you didn't lost their game. But they did not let it get out of control. But I just feel like the teams that were supposed to beat we play down to the level and it's scary to me.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that stood out just watching that game is even with all the turmoil that was going on early in the first two first two series that we had offensively, it's still left no doubt in my mind that they can just beat these guys, because you saw what our defense was able to do to stop these guys running. You saw what they was able to do to get out to Tommy, you know the video, And it was all about what we allowed them to do when they got the momentum on that side.
Speaker 2: Because we just wouldn't get right.
Speaker 3: So when they finally scored that touchdown, we drove all the way down there and we couldn't score it, We couldn't punch it in.
Speaker 2: That's still momentium on that side. Like, hey, we just they just gave us their best.
Speaker 1: We took it.
Speaker 2: These guys want to give us this game.
Speaker 3: So every every series that we had a chance to go out there and really kind of like deflate them, showed them that, man, it's really not gonna go down the way y'all thought it was gonna go down.
Speaker 2: We gave life.
Speaker 3: And then you find yourself in a situation where you're gonna you only have five turns over and you're driving to win the game. And before the other interception, which we can all kind of sit here and argue that he was trying to get rid of the ball, it was a lucky thing. I was leaving the building already saying to myself, why every game is coming down to this last Why miraculo, They don't have to be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that shows you a lot about the character of these guys, because I don't think you can really judge a team by just losing the game.
Speaker 2: I think you judge them.
Speaker 1: By the difference. There's suffer cuts of losses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly so, But you also judge them by the will because honestly, if you're losing half of the time and you don't have that fight, you're going to just let them beat you. But every time these guys know they don't supposed to be losing, or know they should have tooken over the game much earlier, and they find themself in that last drive trying to, you know.
Speaker 4: Make something as they played in this division and played in this rivalry.
Speaker 1: It's the field seems curse for me.
Speaker 4: I guys, guys, it's like, no matter how good we are, the Giants always have. They were giving me trouble when we played, after I played, before we played.
Speaker 3: Is it something to it with the one year that we beat them twice? They want a Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: The Yeah, that so even when we do they won almost in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy part. We don't have this problem with feeling. We don't have this problem with that.
Speaker 4: It's something with the Giants. Think about it that that's that's that's what uniforms. If you the Giants walking in here, don't you feel like it is Washington?
Speaker 2: Let's go serious?
Speaker 1: Why, I mean, why is it? It doesn't make any sense because it's different people, different coaches and this in this in this matchup, I thought, you know, Wing Martineau did a great job. Honestly, he deserves a ton of credit. Yeah. Again, yeah, they kind of change up what he does a little bit. The kind of got away from kind of that all out there. They brought pressure, but it was more five man pressures. Found it out of a stinkle sinkle front. They did bring some zone pressure. They did bring some uh kind of interesting pressures in that they brought They played man with droppers kind of as the plug players and just brought some different looks. And the other guy that I think you got to give a shout out to in this game is Dexter Lawrence. That dude was an absolute animal and like early in the game, you know, they got a lot of pressure with four, and I think that when you look at them getting pressure with four, it accelerated Sam's process. So there was times later in the game, like the ball to Logan Thomas in the red zone that would have been for a touchdown, He's he's going too fast. Right. It's a simple concept. It's a five yard out by the tight end. It's a flat by the back. You're trying to expand that hook player, get the post in behind it, and then you've got a shallow cross running to the five yard out right. So when that mic the Tampa two player matches the tight end, like throw the cross. You know what I'm saying. But I felt like he was so accelerated at moments in this game because of the pressure he was getting from Dexter Lawrence.
Speaker 4: They anticipated it. And this is what I can say about Dixter Lawrence. We thought it was Nick Gates.
Speaker 2: It was loaned everybody to everyone.
Speaker 4: But if you know, because we've been blocking wheel the last couple of weeks, you thought we had found the cure for it. But like you said, through their curveball with Winks saying, you know what, I'm gonna dropping coverage like most of the other people playing in the first half and switching back up to the heated in the second.
Speaker 3: And that's something we were just talking about, Like, and I think this can probably be a question for you, Logan, we both play offense. I was looking, you know, I feel like in certain situations I have been in, I've listened to so many quarterback coaches conversations, especially being that big team meeting room when we're sitting there that seconting what we had to do.
Speaker 2: I remember Cayli used to do something to RG.
Speaker 3: That I hated a little bit because knowing how RG was so young, I didn't think it was gonna affect him until I started seeing affect him. And Kyl would say, this was the second year twenty thirteen. Kyle said, what tan of you know? I mean, Rgi. You know, Tennis scored on this play last last last year, so they might be covering him. So if they covered him, we're gonna we're gonna hit this guy. Ain't being a young quarterback or Gi Wild look at that other guy and look and I'm wide the hell open. Yeah, So that's one thing, But I've also been in those rooms where those same coaches, those those kind of you know, discussions goes on, and it's a counter.
Speaker 2: It's a counter to say, okay, counta punch.
Speaker 3: We we did this, we're gonna do it again. They blitzed us last time. So if they don't blitz, if they do blitz, you know, we didn't hit this guy last time, So hit this guy.
Speaker 2: This guy should be wide open if they blitz.
Speaker 3: If they don't they dropped back, Oh, that dagger gonna be wide open. Or that guy seemed screaming too. If you get too safety, he might be the throat. So I was hoping that, Okay, that's the kind of mindset that we should go in this game. We say, okay, we all know gonna blitz. You know, he blitzed probably before they even got they got on the bus, you know what I'm saying. But also had in the back of my head that what if he don't do we have that counter? Do we have that thing in sam head to make him speed up and not speed up that say, okay, don't panic. I didn't get what I thought, but I know I got that this route coming overto.
Speaker 2: The players back, you know what I mean. So I'm asking this.
Speaker 3: To you really, you know, as a OC, because you're a OC right now in high school. So I'm asking you, do you set the guy up with those kind of nuggets or is it just one of those things he has to feel and see, you know, throughout the play.
Speaker 1: So I definitely think it's something you got to talk about, right, because you're trying to make sure that the concept's good versus multiple different coverages, right, so like, you know, if we're running this versus man and we're expecting man, like what happens if they do run zone, Let's make sure the quarterback has answers. And I do feel like the perception coming out of the last Sight's game was that they didn't have answers. When I went back and watched it, I didn't finish. I didn't finish the game today, but I got through the third quarter, and when I watched it, I was like, man, you know the first interceptions at post, it's wide open. Got need a little bit of a better throw from Samy'd probably tell you the same thing. Right. The next sequence they come out, they run a keeper. It's wide open, right, I don't care Zoner man, it's good. Right. They get the run action all the hook player fits the run logan, Thomas is wide up in the flat. It's a fumble. So like you never get into a rhythm a game flow as a play caller, as an offense. And I think that's a big part of it. Early and I thought there were sequences right where they go on. It was like an eleven play drive run pass did some good stuff. They never got that big chunk play, but they did some good things and they later on top. And then you get to that third drive or the fifth drive of the game, excuse me, and Chris Rodriguez fumbles, and it's like it's a we.
Speaker 2: Are the worst enemy.
Speaker 4: We are the worst enemy because once we get the ball turning, here we go turning the BA all over. And the worst thing you want to give a quarterback that searching for confidence, like the veto is short field.
Speaker 2: You give him short fields.
Speaker 4: He won throw away from a touchdown at all tack because at least he know I got to take care of the ball so we can at least get these three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, like to your points in, I thought like there were times where Sam looked like a little bit unsettled and uncomfortable, but he's a young player man. I also thought he did some really dynamic things, you know, like the touchdown run was.
Speaker 4: Run showed moxibas what Moxie looked like.
Speaker 1: They did this him.
Speaker 4: The one thing we know about Sam, he could take a licking and keep on ticking.
Speaker 1: I think he.
Speaker 4: Didn't prove that, Like, toughness will not be questioned with this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so. I mean it really comes down to the turnovers. I thought there was late it was nice to see the run game going to That was something else I'd like to talk about real quick. I thought b Rob had some really nice runs wheel. Yeah, there was a run kind of going into the two minute situation where they run a single back power to the right. He cuts it all the way back to the backside a gap that was beautiful. I thought Chris Rodriguez had an excellent game. Obviously he fumbles, that's a huge deal, but I think you see what he brings from a patient and physicality standpoint that gets you excited. So there's a lot of good things there. Sam running the football, I thought I did a great job. But really offensively, it just comes down to turnovers.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I like we could talk about this all we want but I think there was enough. They weren't able to find exposive plays, which was tough, right, It's helpful to find those exposive plays, and they weren't able to possess the ball long look.
Speaker 3: Just to add to what you just said talking about the momentum shifters, I had to go back to my notes because I wrote some notes when I was on I Do the Little Fox five show that comes on Sunday mornings. I wrote minimized momentum shifters. And what I meant by that is just offensively, we have moments where we give the ball after we're.
Speaker 2: Doing so well putting up you know, kill.
Speaker 3: We had all we had like twenty something, you know, first down, Yeah, we're doing so well, and then we find a way to give them the ball and like you just said, being our own worst enemies. Like to me, that's that's that shows a lot. That shows immaturity. You asks me, it does you don't understand that how big this moment is for us to have this ball, attain this, have the ball this whole drive and finish it because that can change, that can make that can make the difference within our ball game. Because we saw that they was laying around waiting for us to just take it over, to take the game, and you know, we just kept them minute.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great point, Like it's really like if we were able to manage this game a little bit better offensively, it's not even a context. I think the defense stays aggressive. I think they keep and I think.
Speaker 2: They maybe break the reck of the ten secs.
Speaker 1: The Giants have to get away from running the football, but when the game flow is such that it's so close, it's always on the table for him and they can and that good game flow really mitigates rushes. And it's your point, Fredd. You brought this up too. It's like short fields. So on their first touchdown, it's a you know, they get to a third and ten or third and thirteen actually after a sack, and they got a completion on a first down where Benjamin Saint Juis we talked about this, Yeah, jumps the hitch, hits the dig The very next play is the touchdown too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so that's four plays for a touchdown, right, And that's what the turnover gives you because you turn over the ball on the.
Speaker 2: Forty guaranteed points, get.
Speaker 1: Forty three yard line something like that. So it's in your own territory. And that's just tough defensive ball and obviously the defense needs to make a play. Yeah, but that's just tough.
Speaker 4: I got to ask you all guys this too, because we all have a consensus on if we could dress in the jersey the new ones, we will all choose to black. We love the black, it's true, but they turning into funeral.
Speaker 2: Clothes because because we like we don't even to win in the It was on you was on Game Day Live. What I said.
Speaker 3: I said something about those black jerseys when we play team were supposed to win. Yeah, let's switch it, Yes, let me play. So we played we war them last year against Days and Ben and beat us. But I would rather play it in someone else's home with it, because especially the a team that's likely to beat us.
Speaker 2: So if we go out and play well, then we switched to juju. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but that juju playing at home for some of our reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know why or when have FedEx Field become a not a good place to play in because you play against favorable competition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with your best.
Speaker 4: You on his own and you got your most turnovers at home. It seems to be at home. Maybe this I said this earlier on something men Jinks was doing, and I was like, maybe this team has a bunker mentality. Maybe they fell well when it's us against the world, and on the road it's us against the world mentality. So then they bring everybody in and they actually play better on the road. Why not at home? At home, you're supposed to be at your freeze.
Speaker 5: At home, you're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to whipponize the cry. At home, your outfits is quiet. Whyse going on? You would think, But they seem to relish in anymage territory.
Speaker 2: And that's why I feel good about.
Speaker 4: Thanksgiving, I feel better about things.
Speaker 1: Gets well, you know, we gotta do I got Can we talk about the defense real quick before we move on to Dallas? I think we definitely want to talk about that. So a lot of a lot of sacks, A lot of good things in this game, no turnos a lot. Yeah, let's talk about it. So because I chart the game, I go through every single play and I charted, and I give it a greade. I give it a green or red. Right, Green's good play, Red's bad play. And so in the first half there's maybe first three quarters there's maybe six total red plays. You know, like there's the scramble where Devido gets. The completion of Sa Kuan doesn't hurt them because they punt. There's the touchdown, There's the completion of a menagement Saint juiced, There's there's and then three others. Right after that third quarter, after that big Saquon run, there's five. There's five negative plays in the fourth quarter. Yeah, you know, like either conversions on third whatever it is, conversion third down, explosive run, explosive pass. And to me, it just was like it felt like the damn kind of broke a little bit.
Speaker 4: Wearing yourself down when you put yourself in bad situations.
Speaker 2: Now you got to try to play hero ball.
Speaker 4: He roball equals zero ball, because if we ain't all playing together, all eleven of us, none of us seceeds.
Speaker 2: And what I see sometime is long drives.
Speaker 4: They get tired and they ain't got the tricks that the veteran tricks to get done. Like I was talking to Tann in the hallway and I was like, well, man man, Sean t would have inverted that. Sean would have been literally coming down and I'll be replacing him in the middle of the field.
Speaker 2: Did the coach tell us to do it?
Speaker 4: No, We've been studying all week and waiting on that formation in this down the distance. Want us finna go get it? Yeah, that's that's when you know you together. Like we had such good communication in my defensive backfield. We only used side language sometimes, like we didn't really need to have the verbal conversations and queues because we said during the week, watch out for this, especially the third and loan, they're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take this.
Speaker 3: So no, I mean, one of the things that just stood out to me is just it goes back to complimentary football, you know, because if you look at our defense for the most point, we could sit here and talk all day about the green plays in the red plays for how many opportunity opportunities not even that, how many situations that did our offense put them in those situations where they they was able to have the other team was able to take advantage of those those moments, you know, like you come out of the halftime, you know, special teams fumbled to them.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, Defense forces out there by the.
Speaker 2: Way they did it. But it's just it's still a momentum.
Speaker 4: It takes takes that around.
Speaker 3: I've been really taking over this game offensively space team. Why is to really give our defense the momentum they need to can now pin their ears back, you know, before they pin their ears back in the first half because it was like, you know, a close game. It was no touchdowns being scored. But then once they they say, okay, we're not gonna pin our ears back and we're going to rush fall and then they get they complete that.
Speaker 2: And okay, now now we got to go back and play.
Speaker 3: You know, I guess you are more civilized defense and try to get these guys because they converting on you know, certain downs.
Speaker 2: So that's my thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all have our different observations, but I'm just saying complimentary football, especially at home against an opposing team that at their week is at their lowest at quarterback, we should be able to take it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should be able too, But I say this, sometime you win by attrition and I just think least what I could take out of this game is at least stay out of the Kayla Williams sweep state.
Speaker 2: Listen, no Kayler Williams for the next fifteen.
Speaker 1: The other thing I wanted to just talk about briefly is I think the defense of a lot of good things. Nine sacks did a good job with pressure. I think they did a great job of stopping the run. Stop of the run in the first half. A couple of big plays show up. You know, obviously there's that leak for a touchdown. There's the full back out of the backfield number eighty two up the sideline on kind of like a rail pass post rail there. Jamon Davis and I think it's important to just kind of this is like more of a historical context when it comes to defense. I think like Seattle cover three, right, there was a point where that was the most dominant defense in the league. Right, Everyone was freaking out about Seattle cover three when Seattle was rolling back in like twelve or thirteen, maybe fourteen something like that. After that, when you get to like sixteen seventeen, Seattle cover three, there's a joke because everyone knows how to beat it, right, But Seattle kind of understand that they need to evolve and adapt and move forward and kind of find different wrinkles and so I think there is kind of this idea defensively that it needs to be acknowledged. There is a certain level of complexity to the defense because you're adapting to what offenses are doing today. But I do think that adaption has to be hide with communication to me and like, so when I'm looking at it, you can just tell they're not They're either not comfortable enough with the scheme to know the checks and in and where ye one hundred percent, or that just something that's not being emphasized enough. So I think that's something to just call attention to. Like, even though we say Seattle, they run a very simple version of Cover three that has changed so much. Rights it's changed so much to kind of fit what offenses are doing, and there's a lot of nuance and change that happens in that even though it's really simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's still Cover one, it's still Cover four, it's steal COVID two is steel COVID.
Speaker 2: Three, and it might be tweaked in some of these ways.
Speaker 1: I just think, but what I'm saying is that they know they know every adjustment.
Speaker 2: They know every way too.
Speaker 1: They're in Cover three, and they.
Speaker 4: Know also the weakness and COVID three is full.
Speaker 1: Vertical and they and they know how, they know how to get that communicated and get that check. So I think that's important. It's like if you just stay doing the same, if you get too simple as an offensive player. I'm like, great, this is exactly what we want because oh, this is what you do when you're in man, this is what you do when you're in zone, this is what you do in cover one. Great, We've got plays, we got concepts to beat that it's easy to identify, right, Yeah. So it's about kind of presenting the illusion of complexity, you know, like when you watch the Seattle We watched Seattle last week, watch them against our offense and in the prep it's beautiful because there's nothing overly complicated. But they know every single assimony.
Speaker 2: They know where and when and where to be, who job it is?
Speaker 1: Right? So I think that's going to do it for the Giants. And I don't know if you guys have any final thoughts you.
Speaker 2: Feel no, No, I'm jess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he who remains I grawl a little drained?
Speaker 2: Who remains at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But just a reminder, We're brought to you by BET three sixty five. We are right now. New customers can choose between two offers when they open an account at Bet three sixty five, either first bet safely net one thousand or bet five get one fifty. That is a weird wordy read there, Jason. Yeah, okay, whatever the sport, whatever the moment, it's never ordinary. Bet three sixty five the Espicials, the official sports betting partner of the Washington Commanders. And then we got to disclaimer Fredie one at.
Speaker 4: That this claim her must be twenty one plus and physically located in Virginia. Please gamble responsibly. If you are someone you know has a gambling problem and won't help, call one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: I think Tanna did it better.
Speaker 2: Actually, no problem.
Speaker 1: You an office of guy a little more energy, you know. But it's funny because he's doing an impression of you.
Speaker 3: Know, so he's trying to be cool.
Speaker 4: I was doing an impression of talenty what was missing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You? You can't be cool. You just got to be.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right. So it's dolesweek, man, Yeah, Thanksgiving. Thanks here we are and you know, kind of a short week, quick accelerated prep for everybody.
Speaker 4: Good at this short week it's good week to get that stench out of here. Make you look for give you seventy two legit hours to get ready. It's the holiday game, so you're the only showing time besides one of the game. It's a game that you can either become a house whole name household Lane.
Speaker 1: It's one of the other.
Speaker 4: This is the game that make Washington players legendary. We got one right now, like he like Tanna say, hey, at the time, they think I only played the Cowboy for seven teen games a year, but I actually played other team.
Speaker 2: But he's known as the Cowboy Killer.
Speaker 1: Tanner.
Speaker 4: Tell us what this game can do for one of these guys in this BACH.
Speaker 3: Mean being a guy that came into this, this organization had no clue about the rivalry. I mean you you know, in every division you have those teams that you play twice twice a year. So let's say all those of my rivalries. But for some of our reason, this Cowboy Indians game back in those days, that's what the call.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was thanks it was it was. It was a little more.
Speaker 3: I guess you can say ryding on it, you understand and hot style. I never knew I had no clue. I remember that week leading to that, that second game of the season and seeing beat Dallas shirts walking around with every everybody in the building. I'm like, boy, this is different. Like I just came from New York and I never saw the other team on England, you know what I mean, And it's beat down has beat Dallas and until we beat Dallas that night, Monday night on the Monday Night Miracle, until we beat Dallas, I didn't understand that that was Dan's first time beating them in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: There was so much other stuff behind that particular game with the whole the triplets got inducted into the Ring of Fan.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's why. You know. Emma Smith, you know, crapped on me in the year and told me he said I wasn't a good player.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't listen to m I'm a Florida guy, and I'm like, damn, Mama, don't like it.
Speaker 2: Grew up. I grew up liking you. You know you're gonna you're gonna throw shade on me like that.
Speaker 1: Noah.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's just crazy how much it's riding on this game when it comes to just bragging rights. You got a lot of Dallas fans that stay here in the DMV, which is odd to me because I see a lot of houses that is divided.
Speaker 4: You know, I know it's the middle child syndrome. It's a middle child like to go left when everybody else go right.
Speaker 2: It's just odd that went way to Dallas.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Rival, if you want to.
Speaker 4: Make Mom and Dave man, you go against everything they believe. If they believe in Washington, you go cowboy. I've seen it too many times. Think about it when we play the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: All the fans that be in the.
Speaker 4: State, they live here. These are not driving up from the Dallas. They're not flying in. They are born and raised Washingtonians that love the Dallas Cowboys absolutely.
Speaker 1: And so obviously there's a lot of history of San Tavis mashup and this one though, I'm kind of curious, Fred, how does the defense float on this? This Cowboys offense? They got a lot of weapons offense. They got a lot of Woks, slam gallup receivers.
Speaker 4: As pres Scott is playing wide, I mean very well right now, but we know he, like most quarterbacks, can go through their ups and downs.
Speaker 2: Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 4: I think he's the one that I'm giving more credit because he's stepping his game up.
Speaker 1: You know, I have battle with you.
Speaker 2: Is he one A, one B right?
Speaker 4: And you know because he's show getting the one opportunities to show it.
Speaker 2: But I think they got some cracks in the armor.
Speaker 4: Tony Polar he big play, but I ain't been getting the end zone because you can't run the A and the B gap. So some of the toughness left when Zeke left. And I think also that plays into the hands of what we like to do now.
Speaker 2: They are more for Neess team.
Speaker 4: When I look at Dallas on office now, I think finess throw the ball all around in your move the ball with the most dangerous thing that's happening in Dallas right now is my old bulldog brothern Dak Prescott has realized every time I've been successful INISH League is because I throw and run, not just throwing the ball. That is at his best when he is a red zone threat to run the ball, and that's what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: I think two of them.
Speaker 3: I mean something that no one has really given the praise to this particular coach. You know a lot of coaches, people fail to realize. Like we talked about, we talk about coaching all the time, talking about players, you know, having to effect on a game. But I think there's some coaches that just have that something about them that can put you in situations and then now your athletic ability kind of just drive and say, oh, man, if wan for coach giving me this clue or give me this nugget, I wouldn't have been able to make this play because now I could just athletically make this play. But Al Harris, man, boy Harris has those defensive backs over they're playing is the backup to your boy jib And he just tied the record for four but he got six six picks on a year already and got four of them touchdown. So to me, I look at that and I'm like, damn, you know, we would think you'll be talking about the other guy who they just brought in, step On step On Gilmore, which is playing exception well too. But when I watch these guys go to the sideline, the camera always goes to Al and now telling these guys he's setting them up, letting them know, hey, you see this, you this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's the kind of guy. He was. I remember the old game.
Speaker 3: I had to bring it up, playoff game and your boy talking about it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna score, We're on the ball, We're gonna score. And Al Harris.
Speaker 3: Jumped that thing ba on and I'm like, and what hasseback was doing?
Speaker 2: You know, it was a whole coin toss and playing them. He talking about, yeah, we want the bomb.
Speaker 3: We don't score, and I don't know how many players was into the game, Harrison. Now it was going down, you know, going the other way with it. But I'm I'm wanting to shine a little light on Al because I think that it helps to that kind of a mind there that can help you, you know, excel as an exceptional defensive back or whoever it may be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we talk about, you know, the Commanders and how they're having a lot of issues in the back end and matching stuff up, and it is not that way with this with the secondary they are dialed in. Yeah, play excellent, Amanda man coverage, they play excellent in match situations. They play eccellent and cover two Tampa two. They are fast, They're decisive to the football. I think a big reason they can play that way is because their defensive line is playing absolutely.
Speaker 4: The rest of these guys, and Michael Parsons come on at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: He is the dude.
Speaker 4: But guess what one thing I was always talked when I first got into the league, Bruce Smith was my defensive man, the second leader all time when it comes to the NFL. By the way, Bruce still love me money. But the one thing I used to notice, be in the corner on his side first and sink it down. They running at outside. Yeah, He's like, Bruce, why they running that outside? Because I'm a pass rusher and listen he fared rushing no first down. I'm like, yeah, they running in them, So I'm about to make these tackles. I'm have to have his back on this because that's usually the weakness of a pass rusher. You run at them first, stick it down. Now you throw throw the ball on third. They slower, They're not coming off their ball the same way so I would, And they go to think about it. They knew Bruce was gonna be on the left. You got to find Michael.
Speaker 2: They move him around so much.
Speaker 1: You got to find him.
Speaker 4: With the teams that have had success against them, forty nine ers run the ball right at him like this, we gotta do run it at him, tire him out, for he can't pass rush on the bonus down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta be a fisher running the football. And it's your point. I think you know you mentioned Harris right as a coach. I think Dan Quinn deserves a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Queen Quin gets a I know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, but I'm saying he's like watching his watching the secondary. We just talked about how good they are doing in terms of matching up with guys and then watching the front man. Yeah, those guys are wrapped a dude, dogs man. They do such a great job of line stunts, moving Micro around, finding good matchups for him. And they have a forty four percent pressure rate that's number one in the NFL. So when you're in a drop back situation, almost half the time they're getting at they're getting they're getting some type of pressure, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You thought they would have took a step bed because Vanderlish got hurt and you know, you got digs heard.
Speaker 2: You would think they would take a step bed.
Speaker 4: But this shows Queen and Queen Deepen's luckily it's to sis Brey's new jobs.
Speaker 2: Hopefully Queen won't be that too much.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but yeah, I think to your point though, I think it just shows you again, like when the rush is dialed in with the coverage, Like when I'm watching the coverage, man, they do a good job kind of closing stuff up, but there's a little bit of space, not a lot, but there's space. But it's so immediate. The rush, it's so there. Yeah, and as long as they cover you up for a second, you're gonna have a really hard time. So I think, you know, when look at the you know, the Washington Commanders offensive line, I think this is gonna be a tough matchup. They got to kind of be really doll thant with their protection calls. You know, how do we maximize our opportunities versus Michael Parsons in terms of coverage. You gotta win some man man coverage situation.
Speaker 2: Ye say, you had to beat some guys.
Speaker 1: They play more man than I thought that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to beat some guys a mono E mono, You're gonna have to, Like I'm gonna tell you who I would really and he just had a hell of a game this week.
Speaker 2: B Rob would be my guy. I would run the offense through b Rob.
Speaker 4: So I'm running to pass the ball this week as opposed to what you normally.
Speaker 2: And to passing ball to run the ball.
Speaker 4: Be Rob would be my guy, and I tell him you find number eleven as many times as you can, because be Rob ain't the tight guy that you one person getting him down. He's proven throughout the year it's gonna take multiple y'all to get me to get on this ground. A couple of quarters of that, and now we can tone this game down and we can have a chance to slow it down if we either want to slow it down, murk it up and make it nasty for us to win, because I don't think we can go fast paced with them not in Dallas. And this is what I really want to see because I'm so tired of it. I want to see the b rod Terry McClain, John Dawson score jump into the Salvation Army until that.
Speaker 2: It's my time of Washington player popped out of there.
Speaker 3: They probably will find them too well, some of the things too many that I'm hoping that, you know, if it gets to that kind of game, I've seen it work And like I said, I'm no coach man, so all I can do is speak from what I'm seeing. But I see other teams do it against us, and when we bringing pressure, they bring a guy in to kind of be that chip Man, and that's the guy that leaks out and catch the ball. Ain't It's the easiest completion that you can have. Yeah, here's You're gonna deal with it later, you know what I'm saying. But it's the easy completion you can have. And I'm not saying you gotta run your whole offense on that. But you know, some of those max protection formations might be needed more more than often, you know, this week, more than average.
Speaker 2: I mean more, you know this week.
Speaker 3: Because I just feel like those guys are gonna you know, they're gonna have that time. But two, especially being Thanksgiving, noingse primetime TV, they pinning the mirrors bank.
Speaker 1: They come in and I know that, you know, like this defense is playing really good. Pressure's getting there, everything's looking really good for this Stylus defense. However, this offense has performed very well versus obvious man and man situations. Yeah, they've done a great job. Right, find a good matchups, think about the Philly game. They run a lot of Cover one, they run a lot of Man, a lot of Cover three, and Sam dices that up. I think this is a little bit more complicated in the back end. They play Man, they play two. They disguise really well. But if Sam can get comfortable and get a bead, I think this is a game where you could could win some of those matchups.
Speaker 4: What keels and slows down face side to side, defenses, screens, streams and draws, screens and draw force them to run side to side so they can't run vertically. And when I say early and often, I mean early and off this so I go from running the ball screen draws to pushing it down here.
Speaker 2: Any immediate routes won't help you this game.
Speaker 3: I think too about it. Just talking about screens and talking about draws. You know we run that that that wide receiver slip screen so much, and you see that same kind of set where our guy who's on the point, he kind of runs out there and blocked that guy. When we're gonna get the fake on that, We're gonna get that guy who come out there and boom, hit the hit either the tight end or hit the outside guy, you know what I mean, because we've run that before.
Speaker 2: Say they didn't run their faith.
Speaker 4: They run a fake screen with the wheel route and it came open, but we was on the sideline and they couldn't get the throw in there, so they got it out for it. But I think them out of plays you look for the god because guess what the rush does. When I run a screen draw. They run up field, but then they turn back and have to run back. So now the next two couple of plays, they like, let me slow my let me slow my rush down a little bit. So playing those jets our mind tricks with them gives us a check and we got it all the time because we were so aggressive. Why screen and draw, guys, let's get ready to stop screening and draw.
Speaker 3: I mean the thing that you hate as a receiver. When you put that foot in the ground, you come back, turn around and you could just see that in your periffic coming full spulls steam ahead and you know it's only one guy that's gonna block, you know what I mean? So you got there's two of them, So who gonna get the other guy? I got him before before you even catch the ball. You're getting tattooed, you know what I mean. So it has to come a point to where we show that, Yeah, because we do it so much. Yeah, that we hit the other you know that, And that's why you got.
Speaker 4: To run it with the tight end screens. You know, the tight end screen is a good quick hit right there. They let him get up threre, let him beat them, turn around, catch the ball, right. I mean running back screens too. I don't know if uh uh Antonio coming back this week. Maybe he do from the toe, maybe he don't. But you know, at the end of the day, I just think the players in the passing game is gonna be very important that the unusual suspect make him in this game. And that means that the tight end, the running back, the slot man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I agree. I think also another thing that has really helpful with the rush is quick game and we've been very good good. That's been an effective tool for this offense. And I think the guys have shown they can beat contested catches like Terry is excellent at that right, Logan's been excellent.
Speaker 2: Cray in my head when you say a quick game, oh, I seen was a blur of Blane.
Speaker 5: Running.
Speaker 1: So his his interceptions. I went back and watched all of them just for fun. They've been a lot of misthrows. There was one late throws bad balls, but you got to make them pay. He does, and like you know, the one early in the year is one where Sakuwan gets hit, he catches the ball, pops up in the air, catches the ball. Matt Jonesy Mac Jonesy's one inside, you know, so tough. Looks like that. You know he's he's making good plays, but it's not like it's he's he's manufacturing the way that Diggs was a couple of years ago. And then just real quick, let's touch on the defense. We mentioned ceedee lamb, all that kind of stuff. Anything you need to see from that group. How do you how do you manage all those playmakers? You said it's a different offense. How do you manage us play for this?
Speaker 4: We're gonna play for this with screened were gonna played finess with aggressiveness.
Speaker 2: The one thing I can.
Speaker 4: Say about CD, you are very much higher on CD than I am. Right now, he's playing very well. He playing very well. But do you think besides brandan Cook because Gallop to me, I think he got fat rash disease.
Speaker 2: Since he got paid, he ain't been making no play. He also had him off that, but he just ain't been himself.
Speaker 4: So besides Brandan Cook, would you be afraid to play them two men under?
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't because we've had a hard time with.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, but the tight end too. Give him some props. He's been putting that work in. He's been putting that work in last year. So if I told you that the team from last year was a lot more physical and this team is a lot more for Neess by the way they go about doing stuff, Ferguson, Ferguson.
Speaker 2: Ferguson happened a year.
Speaker 4: But if I told you they was more finess, you would be like, all right, well, let's let's call him more for this defensive game and be ready for it. Because Tony pollittt now I don't know if you got him on your your fantasy football league, but he's done nothing.
Speaker 2: But he getting he getting a game. He gets some big games in, but he can't run in the A n B. And this taking this taking the.
Speaker 3: Feel one of his biggest runs this past weekend in one of them can be a no, he was, he.
Speaker 1: Was in the C game. But so but I think, like to your point, like they're definitely throwing them ball a little bit more, they're not as effective running the ball. The offensive line for them is playing lights out. Tyler Smith is one of the best graded guards by PFF in the NFL. They are a really good offense. I just am curious see what Jack comes up with. Do you pressure it, do you play two man? Do you disguise a bunch of different stuff? You know in that comment you read by Saint Juice, you know obviously they want simpler, but I feel like simpler in this case maybe not the best because they are a little bit more straight up. It's like, we're just gonna run our offense, not a lot of prestat motions. So maybe that helps me. That hurts, But that's gonna be a really interesting matchup. How do you match up with those receivers? And and do you think we can do it? So ultimately we'll have to wait and find out. But just a reminder, we are brought to you by I bet three six five get This is our NFL payout off for Fred, So don't get no, let me forget that I'm not get your straight bets paid out or parlay selections marked as winners when your team goes up by seventeen points, no matter what, regardless of whether the opponent comes back to win the game. Col you said this happened earlier this season.
Speaker 4: Fred, it happened in Denver, if I'm not mistaken with no Reveren Wheels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just to be clear, when your team goes up by seventeen points, they have paid out. Bet three sixty five is paid out fifty two times this year as of eleven nine, So that's awesome. Job. You mentioned they got the Commanders in here, so four times this season both the money lines have been paid out because the NFL early payout and the end result in the game. So really cool deal. I feel like you're getting free money. They're a little bit.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's one of those times where you will forget that they up seventeen and forget you won into bid three six five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send you your money.
Speaker 1: Right, So, whatever the sport, whatever the moment, it's never ordinary six five. Bet three sixty five the official sports betting partner of the Washington The Commanders is am I trying to read the disclaimer now why not okay must be twenty one plus and physically located in Virginia. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 4: Kareem Adu Jabbar's probably like, what are you using his mine?
Speaker 2: And U c l A right is He's just a shame of you right now?
Speaker 1: That was That was the best read I think I did. I think I beat all you guys. I had like nice voice inflections up and down.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is U c l A is an academical is an academic school.
Speaker 2: And then we got you.
Speaker 1: I mean, am I disappointing that academic standard?
Speaker 2: Here? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I think that's what he's implying. That's all right. So now because it is Thanksgiving, friend, I love it. We have thanks Thanksgiving sides auction action, auction, auction draft draft, auction draft doction, gonna beat.
Speaker 2: We're going to do.
Speaker 4: Only sides, no meets. I don't know who. I don't know who thought of it because Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Jason here, Jason thought of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was my idea.
Speaker 2: We've done this.
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving with Jason was right, Yeah, we've done a drop before with Thanksgiving. We did last year on command say, yeah, I remember, So we're just changing up a little bit.
Speaker 1: I remember one year I smoked Julian this like she went like something crazy.
Speaker 4: First, Juliet probably just gonna get green bees and she took no meat, which was tough because you had like turkey and ham and you had already won.
Speaker 5: And that's it. So that's why we're getting rid of them, the meats, because I mean, honestly, that's what you do with Thanksgiving away, that's what I do. I get a little bit of turkey, a little bit of ham, maybe a little bit of something, but it's mostly sides.
Speaker 2: Right, don't tell your body look like you eating.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, thanks, let me tell you you know.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Tanna used to call me skinny jay No. No, yes, because I was getting self conscious, you said, and You're like, no, I'm gonna keep calling you that to motivate you. But then you stopped.
Speaker 4: And so because you lost your motivation, I blamed this one.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel guilty cause Jason goes down to like, just give me some gluten.
Speaker 3: No, but jaydon he did say that, you know, he had a different kind of motivation to it at that time. So when you tell me you're gonna get back on that motivation tip that last.
Speaker 2: He got a new boy.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. I went to the doctor and the doctors come on, come on, like, what are you doing here? Yeah, They're like, come on, you're young.
Speaker 1: Well you lost a bunch of weight. I lost a lot of for the wedding, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, of course for the way I hate people didn't do that the wind only to get.
Speaker 1: Fit in marriage. Well, I mean, okay, sorry right now, To be.
Speaker 5: Clear, it wasn't for the wedding. She's like she she was like, I'm I'm getting in good shape. You need to look good in the pictures to like go through this with me. And I was like sure.
Speaker 2: So I just looked like a floating head, yeah basically.
Speaker 5: And then and then she got pregnant real fast like and then it turned.
Speaker 1: In survival mode.
Speaker 5: Gave a lot of weight whatever.
Speaker 2: He was eating with her. So I've been there before.
Speaker 5: Three Yeah, so I need to get back after the holidays. I think I'm really gonna grind.
Speaker 2: You don't really look that bad? If really not? What friend, I'm a good looking guy and your hair is some of the big hair.
Speaker 3: So this thing, to Jason, that's a great That's a great thing to do right after the holidays. January started off the new year, and you don't have to tell anybody your New Years resolution because everybody who tell the news resolution, they never you know, go through with it. So I did that before a couple of years back when I after my I retired in twenty fourteen. Where I retired twenty fourteen, My last year playing two was fifteen. I wasn't sure if I was going to retire or not. I was still sitting out there and after eight weeks I looked at myself like, there's no way someone's gonna call me and I'm be ready to go play.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm gonna retire.
Speaker 3: But I was in school at the time too, So after that twenty fifteen school year, I was getting my masters. I realized as getting my masters had me stressed that I was eating. I said, man, come January, I'm finna get to it. I ain't tell nobody two out of sixteen I came back. I had lost all the weight that I gained, you know, being sitting room.
Speaker 2: So if I left the season in fourteen.
Speaker 3: At one ninety foursh I was probably about two hundred again.
Speaker 2: But you know I go to two hundred quick.
Speaker 3: It's not something that just I wasn't crazy, but I just certed for a guy like myself at five teen.
Speaker 2: You don't want to carry that kind of weight. Yeah, I mean, it don't look good on you. So it's twenty twenty three. Just go get you some mozampic.
Speaker 1: Should I hurt that?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing. I've done it before. I know I can't get it. That lost me, like, I know I can do it less. That's right, Eat the portion control, eat the right thing.
Speaker 1: Easy, listen.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, that's but I've done.
Speaker 5: It before, so I know it's I know it's possible. Which would lose.
Speaker 2: I also played in the NFL.
Speaker 5: I lost forty pounds the first time. But but I did it like four months.
Speaker 2: It was very fat.
Speaker 1: Didn't get skinny.
Speaker 2: So did you have like loose skin and turkey it?
Speaker 5: No? I didn't.
Speaker 2: Jason looking good, you remember, man, I was like, hey, I was skinny.
Speaker 3: J you know, you know he actually really looked like thort And when he lost that, yeah, he got.
Speaker 4: The only place here like Chris Head, where's it is right here by the custom of his elbow.
Speaker 5: I'm a feeling my wife would agree with.
Speaker 2: I ain't nobody have a troll pants.
Speaker 4: It would be like, is that Chris was skinny J though so so skinny J looked good.
Speaker 5: But I wouldn't say thor good.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm just saying he has that face. He had that look. You know you have to be like beer things going out there locked. He had them locks up there like I see him in his desk all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can get it out of my hurt. Yeah, I think the heart. Sorry, I'm heart harping on this. This is important to me. You gotta be healthy. I gotta little girl, right, I gotta.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do it, bro, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be a motivation again. I'm gonna go ahead with my.
Speaker 5: I'm hyped now. The hardest thing for me, I think a lot of people, UH probably relate, is that A. I stress eat right like that makes me feel comforting. You don't even know you're doing it, you don't know right, And then B I hate just straight exercising, if that makes sense, Like I hate running, I hate just doing it. But if like, if somebody throws, I'm like a dog. You throw a ball, I'm gonna kick. So organized sports you need to trick you. That's what I love swimming to work out swimming. You like swim smooth, always something.
Speaker 2: But I'm domn pood in Mississippi by.
Speaker 4: Choking, I tell you because he listen, I'm in there like the.
Speaker 3: Fish because you know how, you know how don't swim because one thing by swimmers, they're there Torso is like lean hell like Michael Fels and you gonna talking about he looked, I look more like a football player.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you're like a three technique any three techniques.
Speaker 2: Michael fish Fils.
Speaker 1: Float boy please, So we can do this side thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it, all right. So here's how it's gonna work. You're each gonna get ten commander coins, all right, all right, and we're gonna throw out a side. We'll go and order. You just say aside, yeah, and how much you want you've been on it first, get the choice and then uh yeah, so we're gonna bend on them and then if you really want it, been on up. But each of us is gonna get three sides.
Speaker 1: All right, just gravy counters aside.
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: No, it goes on the side, don't whatever.
Speaker 3: We don't have to say mashed potatoes and gravy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just that. That's the whole side.
Speaker 5: It's the whole thing, right. So because you only have ten commanders coins, you can't bid on something for ten because you need to fill you out.
Speaker 2: So what do we build the same thing?
Speaker 1: I really want it?
Speaker 5: Whoever gets to that highest number first.
Speaker 1: So if you're like, are including desserts?
Speaker 2: No sides?
Speaker 5: I'm open. Do we want to do? Do you want to do?
Speaker 2: It's only someone out beat me from my side. I don't get it.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: If you really want it, say like, I want mac and cheese eight dollars like you? That's it, it's mine now you got you only have to laugh?
Speaker 2: Oh god, what I pay for is what if somebody?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 2: You too?
Speaker 3: So if you beat me for that side, I have to go and find none side. Yeah that's right, lord, haven't.
Speaker 5: But if you want it's nobody I've got.
Speaker 2: Side in my head, right, I'm ready to break the bank for it. Okay, all right, Well go ahead, Fred you.
Speaker 4: Can started off started off this side of all times, dressing, not stuffing.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty high on dressing, actually dressing. All right, what are you gonna pay for it?
Speaker 2: Six dollars?
Speaker 5: What's the difference between dressing and stuff and just.
Speaker 4: Dressing is made from corn bread. Stuffing is made from crew tons and.
Speaker 2: Crackers, and your mom will make a good dressing. So I'm going six dollars for dressing. Anybody want to.
Speaker 1: Be what I'm saying is like, is there is the difference between stuffing and dressing? Enough for six bucks? Or could I get dressing for four bucks? You know that sounds like me stuffing stuffing. Sorry, I'm going dressing.
Speaker 2: His dressing.
Speaker 5: It's the number one.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty big one.
Speaker 5: It's a good one. It's at least seven. I don't want to give him baby for the dressing, for his dressing.
Speaker 1: For so he's he.
Speaker 2: Has bed me already. We got ten dollars? Yeah, hateth with men? That's going You went seven?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Seven, I can go eight.
Speaker 2: You can't go eight and then all your money the first dressing. But it's I feel like dressing a meal.
Speaker 1: The number one pick hold on? So I had a my godfather used to put like sausage, sausage and something down south. That's good man. That that's that's dressing though.
Speaker 3: So my question is you since you went up seven for yours, I can go eight, you get it, or you went eight with I can't go he outdid it, so you still have your seven dollars, I have all take okay, and he got you got I'm going eight eight, all right, So that's friends.
Speaker 5: We can't out better.
Speaker 1: That's that's that is the solid one.
Speaker 2: So I want macaroni and cheese for four dollars, gonna.
Speaker 1: Have you have it?
Speaker 2: You don't like I did?
Speaker 3: Then I did that strategically because I say I got Jason and you left.
Speaker 2: Someone will go four out of for my macaroni? You like that? That's good?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Had to make way.
Speaker 1: So so four dollars for macon cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got it for four dollars half of what I paid for dressing.
Speaker 1: Just dressing is a big one though. It's a big one.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a meal, and I don't you to have this.
Speaker 1: I'm not gotting better. I think you got it.
Speaker 5: So that was that was four dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fo you got that.
Speaker 1: I'm going green bean cast roll for a dollar.
Speaker 2: You can have it.
Speaker 1: That's I felt.
Speaker 3: Man to heeds one dollar, okay, then to make them make them work work.
Speaker 5: You want it, you gotta pay a little.
Speaker 4: Then you you don't want you know, I know you don't want.
Speaker 5: I don't want it, but I can get other things within a little healthy here he's got all right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Way to make him speak fight, I might need to bet my lads two dollars.
Speaker 3: You got a dollar, so go Jason, you gotta you gotta go on because you wan got no mill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'll do mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: I have it, I got dressed. You can have that, son.
Speaker 1: Well, for what I mean, potatoes is not really that big potatoes.
Speaker 2: For never you can have Yeah, I don't put that on my plate. I get that a Kentucky fed and everything underestimated. I get that every Thursday with dressing.
Speaker 5: But dressing you always put gravy on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who wanted to mash potato? You get if you just eating madbtated. I want to know what you're putting in it, creamy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you have it. I want something else, but I think thanks for letting these two guys are.
Speaker 2: So go for it.
Speaker 4: You only got two dollars up beat, it's black, it's got do you have to have threeems?
Speaker 5: You have to have three items?
Speaker 4: Sitting the only other person And I think because he eats so blad, he ain't gonna worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go collar green. I wanted for four dollars, you gonna have, you can have. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna take you get it.
Speaker 1: You got to.
Speaker 4: Tell me for four dollars getting nothing even breed.
Speaker 5: Hey, all right, Tanna gets it. Tanna gets it.
Speaker 4: There did none of nothing, none of the London, none of you to break hold on wait mother.
Speaker 1: Up, I was like, you're gonna say, you're probably gonna I might have been on it for three though. What you got? It's my church cenist.
Speaker 2: I just I just outbidding him for his Yeah, but you get to go.
Speaker 5: You get to pick one.
Speaker 2: I got my last, I got my left two dollars.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want, throw two dollars on it.
Speaker 2: With two dollars.
Speaker 3: I want my mama's famous blueberry corn bread.
Speaker 2: Two dollars. I had blueberry corn dollars.
Speaker 5: I haven't had that.
Speaker 1: But you don't want, right, I'm gonna I'd go three dollars for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, way to throw that?
Speaker 5: Hey what we got?
Speaker 2: But you know what I forgave him since he stole my mama, ain't gonna really be able to get it.
Speaker 5: That sounds so good if I win this, so I get to try something some day, I break some in for you. Four dollars, So is it?
Speaker 2: Logan turned?
Speaker 5: He said?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: Can you can go higher? You got something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I got seven bucks?
Speaker 2: You got something?
Speaker 1: But how much money you got? How much you got to know? How much were you got? Left?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 2: My lamb.
Speaker 1: Got me on the three dollars for the green beans. Get out of here you can have?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all right? So the blueberry corn brand and cannas that thing here your mom's right.
Speaker 3: Mama name that's famous blueberry corn bread.
Speaker 5: That sounds so good, look like cake.
Speaker 2: Oh it probably tastes like cake.
Speaker 1: I bet you that's so good.
Speaker 2: You finna do a sweeper? Statis oh yams what they call yeah yams?
Speaker 1: How much you got two dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, three dollars?
Speaker 1: I want them.
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Friend, I ain't going to so I that's it for me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: How much did you spend on three three three three.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm happy, man, I'm living right now.
Speaker 2: I still got fold out of that.
Speaker 1: I know I'm living man, dessert me, I'm living.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you went to Piccadilly you got some cheap? What you got jab Golden Corral? That's why he went.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, yeah, so you go, how does how does Cranberry falling?
Speaker 2: That's just side, that's that's a topic.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was good, I probably it's the side I want to put on my plate.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I'd probably been on that. But all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: All right, does this count? Man, I'm trying to find guys.
Speaker 2: I got one in my head right now.
Speaker 5: Nobody so my answerings every year a sweet potato castrole? Does that counts?
Speaker 3: It's the same with the yeah, but it's kind of noah because it is a little different.
Speaker 2: It almost looked like mashed potato. Yeah, it want still service.
Speaker 1: I want the whipped one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so think about this. So he don't want to whipped one, but.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I want I have a monopoly on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got.
Speaker 1: Them off, Get out of here.
Speaker 2: James, check this out? What about broccoli rice and cheese Castle road broccoli?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want?
Speaker 2: Broccoli rice? And like it's rock Castle ro by yourself?
Speaker 1: I kind of want that.
Speaker 2: Actually you get I'll throw it out.
Speaker 5: I'll throw it out there, that broccoli castrole.
Speaker 2: How much you spending on it?
Speaker 5: Four dollars?
Speaker 1: I can't get in there.
Speaker 4: But the book wasn't for me though, because I know this dude can't possibly buy it, and I know were the only two in the room don't want it.
Speaker 1: What is it? It's my goal right now?
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's your goal. You can only spend a dollar on it. He took no right you two dollars, but you only have one thing.
Speaker 2: He already got the college. I'm gonna go cabbage Greens.
Speaker 1: I don't know somebody I would have gone. I would I would have gone. I would have gone Collars, but I don't want.
Speaker 2: To know Collars.
Speaker 1: I would have been on college.
Speaker 4: We got this the first cabbage and I'm gonna put I'm willing to put my lad two dollars on it.
Speaker 5: You can only do a dollar.
Speaker 2: You want to do a dollar, you need to have two spots, but you ain't finn a double green. Ain't gonna I'm gonna, ain't messing it. You don't mess it.
Speaker 1: I would have got greens for a dollar. I would have gone two dollars for green cabbage.
Speaker 2: Greens, Yeah, cabbage, savage cabbage.
Speaker 1: Trying to think what else?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's lots of other stuff. It's lots of stuff. Man, I just got it and sit in the top of my head right now, go ahead. I'm not to you.
Speaker 5: This is my last thing, right Yeah, And you got four dollars, so if you if you say four dollars, no one can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to say, think, is there's something that I'm like forgetting?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It always is. What are some other sides? I'm thinking of stuffing right now? That's the only thing I got in my head.
Speaker 5: There's like sucking.
Speaker 2: Carrots.
Speaker 5: Nobody did carrots?
Speaker 2: You know. Don't you like potato salad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a potato salad. Yeah, raises some walls right fresh all red or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rolls from sweet wool that we had downstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have, which is you have what I got dressing, And so I don't have dressing. But I'll do stuffing because we have gravy, right, yeah, how many.
Speaker 2: Stuff and stuffing?
Speaker 5: Stuffing for four bucks?
Speaker 1: It's yours right, ye dude, dude, I'm living green beans, yams, stuffing.
Speaker 2: You've got a completely right. I'm rushing it right now too. And Candy, oh me and Fred, you and Fred.
Speaker 5: But you can take this by just saying two dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm going to potato salad.
Speaker 5: Potato sound and guess.
Speaker 3: What that's my That's what I have on my plate, macaroni, greens and potato salad.
Speaker 1: Solid meal macaroni.
Speaker 5: All right, Fred, for a dollar?
Speaker 1: This is it?
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 1: He got nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got something.
Speaker 2: It just I ain't got but a dollar. So I ain't trying to say that. Well we all we all filled out just what I want what I don't get?
Speaker 4: All right, we do got the green beans't got no we got no peas, the rice and peas beans.
Speaker 2: So it's he the black eyed peas, a line of beans.
Speaker 3: Or pitching pieces and rice. That's another was the first pitching peas and rice. It's pitching pee.
Speaker 2: They like they like a live of beans like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm a I am a black app guy, but I love line.
Speaker 1: Of beans lima beans and cabbage, Yes.
Speaker 2: Beans, cabbage and dressing.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 5: I'll run it down for you and our fans can.
Speaker 2: Off both got the best size.
Speaker 5: I'll put a poll up on spot of.
Speaker 3: What you call them, crown on my head like, because I'm pretty sure they're gonna crown's confident.
Speaker 5: You're you're so confident. You got mac and cheese, collared greens, potato salad.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a barbecue though, greens, say what you want.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a picture of the plate when I go home and show you. It won't look like no barbecue when you put on that plate.
Speaker 5: All all right, Logan, you can eat that.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I get that at the barb got all.
Speaker 5: Right, Logan, green beans probably in a cast roy yams crushing.
Speaker 1: I'm crushing. I'm crushing good stuff, but I mean like I.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 1: It's better than some. But I had to go with you had to get heared out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it was for that was now just to be just to be honest with you guys.
Speaker 3: What I what I prefer on my plate with that that combination I have so to come. I'm all about combinations I would like to have. I can't eat the potato salad and the macaroni and cheese, but I can eat the macaron and cheese and cogres and m Now that's a better combination.
Speaker 1: That's a better combination.
Speaker 3: But I had to say potato salad because that's another that's another side that I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a big deal for me.
Speaker 5: All right, Fred, we're gonna save yours. I had mashed potatoes, broccoli castrole good and Tanna's mom's.
Speaker 1: That's the stiff I want to destroyed that I was.
Speaker 2: But he ain't got no green.
Speaker 1: Castro.
Speaker 2: You don't put a corn bread on broccoli castle. There's little green juicing that damn corn bread. Not that green, just a little bit.
Speaker 6: When you eat it with the human face, when the kids you like that, then when you know it really you.
Speaker 2: The lit the hand. It's the strongest.
Speaker 5: Fred with the number one pick with dressing.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's a big lot of money spent there.
Speaker 2: That's Joe Burrow. When you have to drive with Joe Burrow, that what he.
Speaker 5: Looked like cabbage greens, lima beans.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm getting all the self deci't think missus cornbread, which I do got corn bread.
Speaker 2: Because I dressing made for you.
Speaker 1: You should have done corn bread. No, No, I didn't want I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Be close to Jason. I wanted mind because everybody.
Speaker 1: Want them to. You had the last pick, man, it could have been anything you would.
Speaker 2: My last pick was Sam High. That's Sam Snow.
Speaker 5: I think a happy kind happy with my corn bread sounds delicious objectively stepping at Tanna is pretty well rounded. Here, he's got well rounded.
Speaker 1: Let the.
Speaker 2: I don't want to they're gonna tell the trends don't care what I have.
Speaker 1: I think the potato salad. Maybe I don't like potato salad.
Speaker 4: I think it kind of broady scored down with the potato sat. But from the South, you know, we eat potato salad. Things getting.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking Fred, I'm telling Fred.
Speaker 3: And that's why there's so many different sizes on there. You pick your own combination. So that's how I used to growing up. Where I'm at a house, a family member's house, and all those sides that we talked about is there. So it's up to you to say this is what I want to go with what and so, like I told you before, I would rather pick the.
Speaker 2: Candians. But you took that. And so my next best side that I feel like that I can on my at least one meets in there.
Speaker 3: Man, they tell me you don't like the way that potatoes side of taste with that ham sitting next to.
Speaker 5: Just assuming tell me that, man, this potatoes I have raisons in it.
Speaker 2: No, this one don't have no ra I'll tell you what. It's fruits and out. So just take this out of it would be my grandmother's, my dad mom. It was her recipe.
Speaker 3: It done got passed down by so many people, but it tastes the same. And when I say, good, oh my god, you had that dog on you had that either that hen or that turkey, that fried turkey on one side, corners you had that that corners her, you had that that honey glazed ham, that potatoes out of sit right now with them collar greens.
Speaker 2: Over there crying, and got that dog on corn bread over there.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, all right, I say we should have picked the meat. I would have went fried turkey and I'd have went tra duck and on y'all it went up.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Well, happy Thanksgiving, everybody, Please leave a comment and then leave your favorite sides and what you would pay for them in this same game. Can't wait to check it out. Happy Thanksgiving guys, make sure you get my crown now and let's go get Dallas.
Speaker 2: And don't eat no Kill.
Speaker 1: If you guys like the Command Center podcast, make sure you check out our State a podcast. We got Players Club with Tenner who got this week tend Oh.
Speaker 2: We got the old Pobola himself, trust Way to London.
Speaker 1: Fletcher's also on that show. You guys do a great job. We got Get Loud with Fred Smooth. What do you guys talking about? I know you guys talk about everything else.
Speaker 4: Week we talk about my Thanksgivings that I spent with Deon Sante's Mike.
Speaker 2: I heard cham Bailey It's a wild time. Plus I hurt my dad in a turke boat game.
Speaker 1: I bet you that is gonna be awesome. And we got Tenna and Beamitch why from Dallas for the commands that are special there, so make sure you check that out.
Speaker 2: That's always fun alight.
Speaker 4: Our online bed and brand is powered by world class proprietary product and over seven thousand employees across the globe.
Speaker 2: Whatever the sport, whatever the moment is never ordinary.
Speaker 4: At bed three sixty five, the official spoiling bed partner of your Washington Commanders must be twenty one plus and physically located in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Please gamble responsibly.
Speaker 4: If you are someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call one eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Gambling and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.