Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies, Jong and welcome to the greatest gambling show in recent history. A couple of questions for you as we run into this week eleven of the NFL season. Steelers six and three, Brown sixty three? What gives in a divisional game? The Raiders two and oh in the last two after firing their head coach, playing the Dolphins or the Dolphins real?
Speaker 2: Can they beat a real contender team? Are the Raiders even real contender teams at this point?
Speaker 1: Buccaneers beat the Shade. I can't curse because we're more than five minutes.
Speaker 2: He has no that algorithm.
Speaker 1: Buccaneers donkey stomped the Titans, The forty nine Ers break a three game losing streak, and then the Jets and the Bills.
Speaker 2: What gives?
Speaker 1: Jets want Aaron Rodgers back in December but doesn't even matter if they can win one of their next two games. All of these questions and more answered on this show, Slips and Picks, the greatest gambling show of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Chet Savage. Let's get right into it.
Speaker 3: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond Level Network marketers, Chat Savage money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Go, the Mule, Jacobs with diversity and failing college dropouts to.
Speaker 4: Get no hoes with the interns.
Speaker 3: You're watching the s and p five hundred, not the stock market.
Speaker 1: One love that. Welcome back to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chet Savage. Been a big week, a profitable week for all the boys.
Speaker 2: Don't let the interns get into that. In just a sec, let's keep a rund of a pause for really get go.
Speaker 1: Truly a week that'll be etched in history for the longest of time. But to hear more about that, let's go to our interns real quick for a quick week ot.
Speaker 2: Thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Another impressive week by the three of you, but an incredibly impressive effort by the Gek who finished out at twelve and three, which are monumental numbers.
Speaker 6: You know, he's got to be stoked out there.
Speaker 5: I'll be at Chad at nine and six and the Mule with a little bit of a lie but.
Speaker 6: Still in the positive at eight and six. She had to respect that hustle, respect that grind.
Speaker 5: You guys have seriously been put in your homework, and yeah, it's been showing back to you guys in the studio.
Speaker 1: Thank you in turns as always appreciate you being so generous, Appreciate you being so kind.
Speaker 2: Get Go.
Speaker 7: How do we feel, brother, I gotta say it feels good.
Speaker 8: It has to you go twelve and three, especially the mule he has the year that he's been having. But when you look at what I want to give you is diving into the trenches, diving into the details a little bit. Ye, yes, she's been nice all year.
Speaker 7: You are the.
Speaker 8: Leader overall for twenty twenty three. But if you look at the last four weeks and what Get Go and what our team has been doing over here at the operations of slips and picks twelve and three, this week eight and seven, last week eight and five, the week before nine and five, the week before that, we're hitting at sixty five percent. And I think there's a lot there's a lot of excitement going into holiday season in the Get Go world.
Speaker 1: That's for all of us is a team sport, right. Yeah, it seems like if you're bet with any of the boys, you're doing a fantastic job as.
Speaker 2: The inter to just discuss a lot of money.
Speaker 7: Even's been on a Black Friday particular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, particular. But if you want to finish some other brands as well, you're more than welcome to.
Speaker 1: I think you should enjoy yourself with any brand you're like, but Bust with the Boys is also a great bran.
Speaker 2: Let's give you our first segment. Course is to buy or sell segment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get these gentlemen games, and they're gonna tell me who they're taking in.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: First, we're gonna start Steelers. They're at the Browns. Both teams are six and three and also six and three against the spread. Browns are favored at this moment at two and a half. They are minus two and a half. It's changed because yesterday it was minus four. Mule, I'm sure you've got some.
Speaker 2: Great, some outstanding data.
Speaker 1: You've seen the comments on YouTube, people saying we love the Mules nine inch data can't wait?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love that that.
Speaker 9: This code outside right now, so the nine inch data is not as long, but I will give you my thoughts on this game.
Speaker 4: Tell me so.
Speaker 9: The Browns is having some issues right now with the quarterback. They did just come off a great win against the Ravens. But they lost their quarterback in that tough battle. Who will be playing We don't know what we do know, But at the end of the day, how the Stealers is six and three with the stats that they got. Who knows with those quarterbacks? But that guess is that defense they out there killing it. They have a Ferrari in the hood and go ahead, sorry, debt babel the Steelers. The Steelers defense is debatable, as they say. But with that being said, I have to go with the Steelers beating the Browns.
Speaker 7: You don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I do believe they're taking the points you money line.
Speaker 4: Points I'm taking. I'm taking points.
Speaker 2: But you said, Steelers beating the Browns. The Steelers are favored by two and a half. Who the Steelers is favorite on this show?
Speaker 3: The Browns?
Speaker 7: His favorite Browns is favorite two and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking the Steelers.
Speaker 2: To beat the Browns. You said, so are you taking the Steelers money line? Are you taking I take the.
Speaker 4: I take the Steelers money line.
Speaker 10: The negotiator against himself, tell you, let me tell you what you're let me tell you why you're wrong with this two and a half inch data that I meant spread betwe and a half inch spread uh picket last week fourteen for twenty three hundred and twenty six years against the Green Bay Packers like that is not a great ball club.
Speaker 8: When you look at Cleveland and what Jim Schwartz has done with that defense in the last week against the Ravens, arguably a super Bowl team. They held him two for eight on third down, They got to the they got to the pass for four sacks against a good old line one hundred and six rushing yards. That's divvied up between three three people, Jackson Edwards and Mitchell. Steelers are a dog with fleas and the Browns are gonna walk them this weekend at Cleveland. And I know, listen, I know Deshaun Watson's out. I know he's out. But Jerome Ford is it? Jerome Ford? Yes, he got going last week. He's been struggling throughout the year, but now he got going that running games going, Billy Callahan, He's gonna take him. Lead the way, Billy, lead the way. Browns minus two.
Speaker 9: Was the score of that game. Which game the Ravens Browns game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, much better team than Steelers, we can all say.
Speaker 2: So. You don't think.
Speaker 8: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: We can say.
Speaker 4: I got you, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you. Go ahead, what you got Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alex Van peltc is really figured out the boys.
Speaker 1: The ground game is gonna win you a lot of games, especially when if a defense led by Jim Schwartz, Miles Garrett, all those guys, they're doing some great things.
Speaker 2: From a defense standpoint.
Speaker 1: Of Jerry Garrett, Miles Garrett, Alien they has nine data.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he may have imagined. If he didn't, it would be sad.
Speaker 2: Be a funny looking body.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Tarzan had little eraser, the little eraser cap on there.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, you know he's pegging it.
Speaker 1: That's probably why he's playing so angry. People are starting maybe finding out he got a small piece of All that being said, I'm gonna go to the Browns. I think the Browns are a better team the Steelers. I think the Steelers are a fraudulent six and three team. I know Jerry Jersey, Jerry friend of the show, loves Will Compton, loves Taro Lawan, loves busting with the boys out the boy Jerry, and I feel bad saying this, but the Browns are taking this one.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be more by two and a half. I really do. The next game, we're gonna look.
Speaker 1: Into the silver and black, the Raiders two game win streak after apiece taken over versus.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins, who drop one. They were in a bye, they were in Germany against Kansas City. You two pick the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Fortunately for me, I pick Kansas City. But now we're looking at a team that looks like they're on the rise, and then a high powered offense against a rough defense as well. So Raiders at Dolphins. Dolphins are favored by twelve points.
Speaker 8: Get go, Jerry, I know we just get went against your pick with the Steelers.
Speaker 7: You cut me open. I know you bleed. What is it? Black and gold, black.
Speaker 8: And yellow, black and yellow and yellow? You cut open Jerry's black and yellow. You cut me open in silver and black. What's the analogy I used earlier? The Raiders are old yellow disguised as a Cinderella story dog guys. In the end, this isn't a happy ending, and it starts this week. Because the Raiders have played the Giants and the Jets. This is Tua in that offense. This is a real offense. This is a track meet. You got fast guys everywhere. And the bye week was pivotabal was pivotal for the Miami Dolphins because that defense they just played as a as a solo unit for the first time over Germany. They start building that rapport going on, they start building the chemistry.
Speaker 7: I like the I like Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 8: I like it big. The line has already moved from ten to twelve. That shows you a shitload of money is going into the Dolphins in Miami. Lock this ship in now. I'm telling you this is a lock Dolphins minus twelve.
Speaker 9: Ooh, that was nice, man, But you know, I gotta spick on these Raiders.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: They got Antonio Peers. Man, that is my guy. I know some people who play with him. He is the truth. He got the team hype, he got them turn around. They're two and oh as he becomes the new head coach for the Raiders. Man, what can happen? We don't know? Can they get go three and oh?
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 4: To see right?
Speaker 7: The Kings become the who knows?
Speaker 2: Who really knows? Let's find out this having fun that's all that's all that matters.
Speaker 9: And they smoking cigars in the locker room. They getting Vergina. Okay, uh, you heard me. So with that being said, I'm going with my man the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Baby, I like it.
Speaker 1: That's fun, that's funny, and you guys are right to track me. Dolphins are a better football team. They're getting their defense back. All those guys like Xavi and Howard is gonna be bag Jalen Ramsey's coming along. I think the Dolphins are probably gonna win this game. What scares me is energy, vibes, cigars in the locker room in November, catching just a regular dub after you fire ahead coach Ap Compton guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how far is it from Pomona? Thirty minutes? I mean, bit of a deal between the two. Are they all cool?
Speaker 4: We don't get along?
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough cities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Ap grew up bleeding silver and black. Him and Will Comes are building the same laboratory. You cut him both open. What skews out raiders blood? Baby, He's got that team fired up. Are the out manned?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are the out gunned?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Just like the Battle of three hundred, the Persians are coming. Wave after wave, That's what Miami is, or the wave of the wave. A person they got Zerxi's being held up on a stage with a bunch of men just kind of walking him as he can feel like the most dominant god of all time. And what happens to those guys? What happened to the men of three hundred.
Speaker 2: They end up losing, but they put up a hell of a fight. And that is what I expect to happen today.
Speaker 1: Or today this weekend with the Raiders Josh Jacobs the last two games since AP's taken over, they understand the ground games time, a possession is the most important thing. Fifty three cares, two hundred fourteen yards and two tds. The goal here for the Raiders is, Hey, the spread ut saying this, and it's only growing. Let's just lose by this much. Let's just lose by this Run the ball, take care of the clock, keep Miami's offense off the field and your defense out the field, and just get yourself in a position to win the game in the fourth quarter. Take care of the ball, give the Josh Jacobs, and if you do that, you will be with me taking this.
Speaker 2: Pick of Raiders plus twelve. That's where I'm going with it.
Speaker 7: That's a nice.
Speaker 8: It ain't Zach Wilson or Ain't whoever played for New York. This is what we're talking about too.
Speaker 9: Was talking about God, but can they stop the run? I mean, I even though I'm going Dolphins, I like what he said. Can they stop the run? Can the Dolphins stop the Raiders run game? Because like you said, if they can't stop that run, they will keep that offense off.
Speaker 1: The Raiders are reminding me of like a twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: You're gonna run duo, You're gonna run duo?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, run a screen a second and long gbot type of situation.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah. I don't think y'all had Davante Adams though, so that helps the Raiders.
Speaker 2: We had Delanny Walker.
Speaker 8: I was a tight end. Yeah, but yeah, great player. But I'm saying, like you you gotta Davante Adams, like that's it's a different animal.
Speaker 2: How many how many yards did he have the other week the Giant?
Speaker 8: How crazy are you going to your career if you had Davante Adams, Nutty, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I mean, if I'm saying, like the mission, so I got to play with aj the whole time.
Speaker 7: Ship you nothing in the world.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's.
Speaker 8: I saw a little highlights so no context, no context, tennessee page. Yeah yeah, they did a little thread of all your touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah nasty.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Covered by always two three people on me. You one game, you know.
Speaker 8: What highlights weren't in there redskins because he didn't have none.
Speaker 2: For all those reasons, I will be taking the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Next game, saying the last game is the Buccaneers just destroyed the Titans last week.
Speaker 2: My god just destroyed the change. Was disgusting to watch.
Speaker 1: But if you look back, Jackie looked back when I took my underdogs, what did I say, don't bet with me. I'm betting the Titans because I love pain. I like to hurt, and look what happened. I was able to feel the pain, which was nice for me personally. I get something out of that. They're playing the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers just snapped the three game losing street. They got Deebo Samuel back, they got Trent wi, the best player in all of football back. They're running on all cylinders. Brock Purty is ripping the ball up and down the field, he's got his Aliens back.
Speaker 2: Christian mccaffie doesn't score a touchdown.
Speaker 1: I think that there is change this week, but the line itself is eleven and a half after a big win for both teams, get go.
Speaker 7: The biggest point you made.
Speaker 8: The forty nine ers are healthy. They proved that going into Jacksonville last week and beating their ass. And you're right about the Buccaneers. They threw the towel on top of the Titans after they got done and say clean yourself up. Reasons I like the Niners outside of health. It's one reason. It's the Chase Young addition, not because it's some all world player. But again we were talking about it last week. It frees up the back and you now get to cover with seven guys and rush four. And the Bucks have struggled to move the ball against the Bills defense, falcons in the Lions, and the Niners defense, to me is a defense that's you know, I know, statistically not for real, but they have the vets in the room that doesn't scout the self scouting, they check their ego. They checked themselves, and they rally around for a game like this. I think they dragged the Bucks at home minus eleven and a half.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I concur man. I mean I can't say it better than he did. Man, I mean, god, damn. The forty nine ers look good. They look good.
Speaker 1: Tailor Bay is twenty two in total offense, and then the forty nineers are actually tied for third in points per game at twenty eight. Baker Mayfield, Man, are we going to clean? Sweep up and down? Are we looking at the Triple A? Are we looking at the Triple A right here?
Speaker 2: We're looking at a triple A stat.
Speaker 7: The number is still rising for us, the Triple A picks.
Speaker 9: I think, yeah, every week we hit, we hit every every time we win.
Speaker 8: Uh, I think there be a big alert going on. The triple is happening. Almost have to ride it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to The stats don't.
Speaker 4: Lie, Yeah, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: So we're all going forty nine ers on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love the pick.
Speaker 2: I love it. Dude. Last year, what seventy.
Speaker 9: Six every it goes up?
Speaker 4: It went up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody knew. Why did you hear that said? Pumping, dumping, dump is eighty six percent? When we're all on the same page, does they say great minds think of life?
Speaker 8: For everybody power, for everybody new watching, the millions out there watching, if you're just tuning in this week, that Triple A movies. When all the boys we get a line on a pick, we're hitting at seventy six percent for teams, we're hitting at eighty eighty six, eighty.
Speaker 2: Pumping down.
Speaker 1: We will absolutely get see the last game and the Buyers Cells segment is going to be an abismal one, an AFC East game.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's the Jets.
Speaker 8: It's crazy as we thought this is a division.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a wild Yeah.
Speaker 1: We really thought that these all the guys wouldn't be them. Bills have no identity that has fired through a C. Jets are coming off another another loss. They're talking about Aaron Rodgers comes back. Is he even coming back? If they don't win the next two games between the Bills or the Dolphins, that's the big question here. Bills are favored by minus seven. It is at Buffalo. What do you think, brother?
Speaker 2: Talk to me?
Speaker 9: Man I said in week two the Bills are finished. I said it in week two. They were struggling. Y'all argue with me about the whole situation. I said, they ain't got no identity.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 4: It is true.
Speaker 9: I said it in week two or week three, and you are you said Bill Mafia is gonna be I mean, suck it.
Speaker 4: You didn't know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, no, no, no, you telling me.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure you just said I say, Bill's mafia. But if you got a problem at us, man, tweet us. Don't I want to hear about it. I want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't do that. But I said, I've been down that road before. Brother.
Speaker 8: That is a dark and lomer.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: They come by swarms, they come by the dozens.
Speaker 1: But it's a look like the battle of three hundred persons of persians, like you get destroyed.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know, man, I just I got blinders though, I see what I want to see.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I see you know.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, I'm going bills.
Speaker 8: What he just ship all over the bills and you're going bills bills are definitely why why? I just they just fired their o s. I know.
Speaker 9: I just feel like the Jets ain't gonna get it done though against the Bills.
Speaker 2: You were the definition of abship.
Speaker 4: Yes, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: You're awful.
Speaker 1: You're terrible, Make me dinner, love you go ahead. Okay, what a psychopathic way to go about it. But the meal is going minus seven with the Bills. Gotta go where you're going, brother, fucking give me the Jets, dude, give.
Speaker 2: The defense defense. Defense.
Speaker 8: Bills just fired their o C. They like, they've been struggling, and I hate it for the boy Josh.
Speaker 7: They've been struggling. They struggled.
Speaker 8: They've been struggling defensively for a while. But their offense they just they're not figuring out. They have no run game. They they have a what Dann or LOSTI would or a Lobski would probably say is a simple defense with just some motion in a little bit of window dressing. They don't really do a whole lot. They live in the gun. Give me the Jets. They won the first game without that Rodgers, I know, but why not line it up.
Speaker 7: Agin and do this?
Speaker 8: Why not again when they're in disarray because their OC now is Joe Brady. Fun fact about Joe Brady, who the new OC is. Guess where he was last year? The Raiders Panthers with coach rule got fired. Mid season rule, let him go, mid season rule, let him rule, let him guy ru rule went out.
Speaker 2: So's on fire.
Speaker 7: Anything that tells me.
Speaker 8: Everything I need to know about this research, that's what that's big brain. God, we're going jets with the points at Buffalo.
Speaker 2: You should have just took.
Speaker 4: The money line. If you that confident, No.
Speaker 7: You gotta can't.
Speaker 2: Can't too crazy seven you want that now if you took the Dolphins money line like you probably were about to. I was, I know, WI plus fifteen.
Speaker 7: Or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: What was that crazy tweet?
Speaker 9: He bet is seventy seven thousand or something seventy two the Niners?
Speaker 2: Oh nobody.
Speaker 8: Somebody who put like you money? You saying this is probably the Mule or probably the Delaney Walkers. Yeah, he put like a lot of money in the Cowboys money but it's still a big payouf he puts seventy two thousand, only got five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like listen that that was fun. All great stats there. I want I want to put a note on your brother. I love it when you bring your stats out.
Speaker 1: I love it when you bring the history one hundred and thirty games played, sixty five and sixty five.
Speaker 2: That's it's a tradition.
Speaker 4: We look, Yeah, I'm gonna bring it.
Speaker 2: Just got once, but yeah, it's a tradition that I gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta get back on top and then I'll bring it out. You know, I got cocky.
Speaker 2: From a stat standpoint, You're still on top.
Speaker 8: I mean I am, but not not.
Speaker 4: But he but he is up.
Speaker 2: I look, consistency is the name of the game. Well, I'm gonna take the Jets.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Jets as well, Jets plus seven. It's the I think the Bills are in disarray.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for Josh Allen.
Speaker 7: I bet.
Speaker 1: I hate the fact that they're always just playing backyard football. He is a generational talent. A generational talent. What else is a generational talent? Bo Jangles, Dude, No Jingles has more family meal options for your next tailgate or gathering, so you can focus on the fund and leave the food to bow Jingles.
Speaker 2: Let me talk about the big bow box.
Speaker 1: That thing comes ready to serve with eight, fourteen or twenty pieces of handbred and boldly seasoned chicken, Southern fixs and scratch made buttermilk. If you haven't already to do us a favor, download the app and get a free chicken what free Cajun file a biscuit with promo code bust and that's b uss I in baby, It's bow time. Download the app for free, get the Cajun file a biscuit with promo code b U.
Speaker 8: S s I M.
Speaker 2: How's that sound? All right, let's get to the next block.
Speaker 7: This show loves fried chicken.
Speaker 4: In watermelone.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 2: You have to put a little like salt on the watermelon.
Speaker 4: Season some what is that?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yeah, fire that it is fire?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I don't do that.
Speaker 7: You don't do that.
Speaker 4: Fired. But I don't do that.
Speaker 2: If it's fire, then why don't you do it?
Speaker 9: I don't really eat a lot of watermelon, you know, growing up as a kid, man, I ate a lot of watermelon.
Speaker 2: A thing watermelon, almondjoys. That's the meal had as a kid.
Speaker 4: Now I didn't have am enjoys.
Speaker 1: That bridge I've seen of your old house twenty thousand square feet, Yes, stable of horses, Polo fields.
Speaker 9: The projects, that's what, Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Your family called a million dollar suburbs is the project that's what.
Speaker 4: The horses have police on.
Speaker 1: Them, the hor security for your house.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna get into. Our next segment is gonna be our parlay segment.
Speaker 1: The first one we're gonna go through is bet the boys index parlay or hit player prop bets between the three of us, butt them up together, make some great odds for you and move.
Speaker 2: It all on. Are you guys good?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The watermelon thing, you guyshould fire, but he doesn't do it. Yeah, if it's so fire, why don't you do it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no no, Like you know.
Speaker 9: He said, we love checking and looked at me kind.
Speaker 8: Of look at the Laney and kind of give a little joke. But he doubles and triples down on the jokes. So then you're just kind of like we're in this water. We're gonna have to live here.
Speaker 1: Last week the boys, Last week the boy said a sole patrol parlay. It took me about forty five minutes in a couple of days to.
Speaker 2: Figure out what but we got it and it didn't hit.
Speaker 1: So this is where we g b O two. We get back in the track because of what happened last week.
Speaker 2: I'll go first. I'm thinking Christian mcaff anytime touchdowns that is that is the moon there.
Speaker 1: We we as a unit, fuck that man up. It was a bad deal. We shouldn't have been trying to steal and snipe the Great White Hope. He was sad, you know, he was making big jokes on busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: You can check that out now. It's actually out also with STEVEO.
Speaker 1: But you know he felt fat, they fat felt sad about the situation.
Speaker 2: Was it the fullback juice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, juiceyeah, juice.
Speaker 1: Him scoring a touchdown, good down the one yard line. So I'm teaming Christian McCaffrey. The only way to start a new streak is the getting the end zone, baby, So we're gonna do that. Geckle, Who you got baby?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: I love that we have another Soul Patrol parlay coming up. You got Christian McCaffrey. I'm gonna go TJ. Hockinson over in receptions. We don't know exactly what they're at right now because we are filming this on Wednesday. The player prop has not been out yet, but I am very confident that TJ.
Speaker 7: Hockinson is gonna hit the over in receptions.
Speaker 8: When you look at his last four weeks, he's called eleven balls, seven, six and eleven again. He's targeted these last two games with Dobbs as his quarterback, He's been targeted a total of twenty seven times, fifteen last week, twelve the week before. He's a big part of the offense. I love TJ. Hockinson over in receptions.
Speaker 9: Boom mil Jared Golf baby over one and a half tds.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get it done.
Speaker 9: You know, he got Saint Brown over there and they're playing great. I think he's on pace right under a J.
Speaker 8: A J.
Speaker 4: Brown actually for yards per game.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 8: Yes, did you see A. J.
Speaker 2: Statt in October? Crazy five hundred yards receiving and five touchdowns.
Speaker 9: I know the same Brown is right behind him though, literally right behind him he is. He is pushing Megatron like stats right now. For him to be five to five, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 7: I like the Jerry Golf move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean underrated QB.
Speaker 8: Underrated, underrated QB, I mean underrated.
Speaker 1: Every time AJ Brown catches a catches a pass, Tennessee Titans fan dies. So just know that, A know that when you passes, you're actually committing murder.
Speaker 2: Let's go to E T F.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be our easy team favorite fund. The boys are gonna pick big favorites, manipulate the line. T's the line, as they say in the biz, and we're gonna bundle that up and do a parlay for you so you can feel nice, warm and fuzzy walking into plus odds.
Speaker 2: Getko, I don't like your pick.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go Jags money line against the Titans. The spread is at six and a half right now, Look, man, you take it.
Speaker 7: You got you gotta separate the heart from the brain.
Speaker 4: You take it.
Speaker 8: Titans money line, Jags, easy team's favorite.
Speaker 4: Maybe you wrote it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess I see that. Somebody must have corrected my ship. Somebody must have corrected my ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that one hurts, but it'll probably h Yeah, Jags.
Speaker 8: You know they lost to the forty nine ers. They were on a five game winning streak. They have all of these weapons on offense, like, uh, when you look at the Titans who they played the last couple of weeks, who was at the Buccaneers, And the week before that was the Steelers, the week before that was the Falcons, who they did look better against. But uh, Jaguars, I think offensively, even defensively, they have a good defense, even though they didn't perform as well last week.
Speaker 7: But they have too many weapons, Jaguars money line.
Speaker 1: And the Titans defense is kind of not being great up and down, up and down, which is tough because that's usually such a strength for them, I know, such a strength that one hurts us.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 7: I don't want to feel that backyard. Yeah yeah, but you're doing it.
Speaker 2: You're not doing it for you, You're not doing it. You're doing it for money.
Speaker 7: And we love Ravee, we love rape.
Speaker 1: And a lot of friends over there, Yeah, a lot of good boys, most of them being rape.
Speaker 8: But again, gotta separate emotions.
Speaker 2: It's just business.
Speaker 4: No, it's just business, man. I try to say that all the time. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's get past sad boys season.
Speaker 8: Brother, hey man, you get over where I'm going.
Speaker 9: We just talked about the boy Jared goff Man in the Lions holding it down against the Bear, and you talk, man, You told you said so much about this quarterback. And I'm not gonna talk bad about you because you win D two, man, and I win. I know some cats who went D two, so I messed with you. But damn throw the ball, bro throw the damn ball.
Speaker 4: With that being said, Lions, what is it?
Speaker 9: What's the spreading that is a minus nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You want money line?
Speaker 4: No, I did not.
Speaker 9: I'm going I'm taking a spread gets the Bears lines against the Bears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I swear to god. You know, it's like it's almost not funnymore. I'm almost concerned for him.
Speaker 7: Let me listen to let me talk.
Speaker 4: I'm units.
Speaker 2: Do y'all not listen to me?
Speaker 4: I get units.
Speaker 2: You deal with it.
Speaker 7: I know you get units, brother, you echo it every week.
Speaker 9: I'm not moving this. Look, the Bears not gonna put no points on the board. Offensive.
Speaker 7: That's okay, you can we can stand.
Speaker 8: You can say Intendo's down on this. Just the explanation of E t FF is we're trying.
Speaker 9: To to get the easy team favorite. I know this is a making team favorite.
Speaker 8: I understand, but you almost go down because this is a parlay. We're grouping them altogether. You were still gonna have plus odds here. It's just moving. If it's nine, you want to cut the line in half or obviously money line we're putting.
Speaker 9: How much is it gonna be, right, now with just me and get gos back. But we didn't even put Taylor's in uh savage yet. Right now with THEE with minus nine Taylor, hang on.
Speaker 1: With Tay Texans money line. Last week I picked the Bengals and the easy team favorite fund. They lost to the Texans. If you can't beat them, join them.
Speaker 8: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud might actually beat the m v P as a rookie delating.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you an example of how you probably should handle the situation right now. I was wrong about the Texans. I said they were dead in the beginning of the season. They have proven otherwise. I had a bad take in that situation. You see that accountability now.
Speaker 4: I told you that there was gonna be good right.
Speaker 1: Right now, Ryans, we're talking about the Lions, Lions minus nine a half.
Speaker 11: What would you like to say, no, give us Texans, Texans, Jags and Lions money line.
Speaker 6: With adding the Texans money.
Speaker 2: All money lines mine is not give us all money.
Speaker 8: Lines make se plus odds plus odds, but it's less units. E t f F If you look at the A, if you look at the stock market, an e t F is an exchange traded fund.
Speaker 7: It's it's a low risk. It's a steadier.
Speaker 2: Pick Son eight to seven.
Speaker 9: But you I can make more money if I do it this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a strong intensive losing.
Speaker 9: Not really because it's the Bears. Now that stock we know it's going to sell. Say it's an iPhone. Why would you not put all your boom booms into the iPhone?
Speaker 8: You know it's a risk, riskier the risk.
Speaker 9: We know iPhones come out every year and they sell out every year.
Speaker 2: So Apple is a world dominating stock. It's a safe line.
Speaker 9: Is the world dominating over the Bears. I guarantee you with guarantee. What's old buddy name?
Speaker 2: If you get you don't even know.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He was guakdokie.
Speaker 9: Listen, it is Dad got more attention than he seems as though we have.
Speaker 2: He's still one.
Speaker 9: He's still won less with one. Oh my god, the defense, the special teams. He didn't do a damn thing.
Speaker 8: He did enough to almost lose the game.
Speaker 4: We'll move the line. If you coming back minus six, that's all you have to say.
Speaker 9: Man, still that's still good.
Speaker 4: Mineus six is good minus six good good? No, he said that.
Speaker 8: Sucks, so like to.
Speaker 7: Or three and a half or two and two and a half?
Speaker 4: Hal Man, Yeah, y'all playing?
Speaker 7: Okay, we go to and a half.
Speaker 8: What's the uh.
Speaker 9: It's that's fine, probably, well, don't worry, but two and a half is good.
Speaker 2: Jackie.
Speaker 9: Make sure you put every time. But every time they tell you move what what happens? My head always hit over where it should have been.
Speaker 2: We take a break making the show.
Speaker 12: Remember Vikings early in the season when he took you kept it at like minus seven and a half maybe, and you didn't move it down, and they you lost that because you didn't listen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then when I started listening, you're not listening right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's what we'll do. Are you going? Are you going to and a half? Okay?
Speaker 1: Because the Meal was able to finally bend the knee to his ridiculous logic, We're gonna do this for you on this show. If E T F F hits Houston money line JAG's money line lines minus two and a half, we're gonna do a giveaway. Okay, if that hits, we're gonna do a giveaway. Well, it's gonna be a money a cash giveaway. We'll say what one hundred dollars each three hundred give away. All right, we're gonna do one per.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're obviously coming up with this idea in real time.
Speaker 7: If you follow along on our social we'll have this thing figured out by.
Speaker 1: Right, it'll be a cash giveaway. We go a cash We're gonna do a cash giveaway if e t f F's Hits Texas money Line, JAG's money line line minus two and a half. For the love of God, can we take a break on the show?
Speaker 3: You you there?
Speaker 8: Did you know that?
Speaker 13: It's Friday Rideay with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of schan Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football. Wife yelling at you about the chores, haha, not anymore, It's Friday Ride. A friend's mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season. Shut up. It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of whistle Pig whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bust with the boys, bourbon that I'll have you winning to celebrate every day of the week. You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig Whistle Pig.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Pump and Dump. It's been exhausting so far. Boys, it's been exhausting ball. This is how we make units. Sometimes you gotta be conflict before cooperation. Our next segment is going to be pump or dump. I'm gonna give these gentlemen games the total numbers and they're gonna pump it taking me over, or they're gonna dump it, taking me under. The first game is gonna be the Titans. They're at the Jaguars. The number in that game is thirty nine and a half points. All right, brother, Yeah, we're going We're going dump. You're dumping, Okay, I wasn't going to dump.
Speaker 9: I mean if i'm if I'm looking at stats and statistics when we dump it hit.
Speaker 2: When all of us, well, yeah, but you have to feel it.
Speaker 7: You're got leading the way like you know how it is your state first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jags are four and five against the totals. Times are two and seven.
Speaker 8: This is a dump game, but Derek usually go off in the visions and divisional games.
Speaker 2: Are usually crazy against the understand. But but what has been the bigges struggle for the Titans offense this year? Okay, so we I'm going to dump, get Goo is going to.
Speaker 4: Dump, and I guess I'm going to dump.
Speaker 1: Let's go and we're hitting at eighty six when we do that triple A sign like that Jackie triple A.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's up to you. You actually you have a creative mind. All right. The next game is Vikings at the Broncos. That game is at forty two and a half points forty three?
Speaker 4: Dump you dumping it?
Speaker 2: Dumping?
Speaker 7: Can I tell you? Why?
Speaker 2: Tell me why?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I know. This is a quick segment. Did and get off, get out? But stat last week, brought to us by one of our guys, uh seventy seven late night games are hitting under Oh they did on Monday night football. We are now doing it. Uh Vikings Broncos. They play at seven to twenty in Denver next Sunday or this Sunday.
Speaker 4: What's the weather like out there?
Speaker 7: Dump weather.
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Say you what's high elev high elevation. That's what I'm sure. Yeah, are you dumping or pumping?
Speaker 4: I'm riding with the train, man.
Speaker 1: I love that Vikings are three and seven versus the totals, But what Josh Dobbs are two and zero versus totals. They are putting points on the board that Denver Broncos in the last two games, like Denver Broncs who want them to be Sean Payton. People were saying he's a bad coach. I said that.
Speaker 2: I said he's a bad coach. Yeah, apparently I was wrong about that too. That's life.
Speaker 1: Maybe Russell Wilson out here out here cooking again, which actually might make a comeback on some way twist and turning. Do he going on X games mode and all of a sudden throwing it to the back of the end zone getting touchdowns is a bit forty two and a half points for these two teams.
Speaker 2: It seems a little scary. But I will be pumping this game.
Speaker 1: I believe in Josh Jobs and I believe in what Sean Payton's doing right now in the last two games. If I'm taking sample size from the two games of these last two teams, you have no choice but the pump it next game Giants active manners. The number on that is thirty seven and a half points. Jack, who you'd like to just yell things out loud? Go ahead, brother, what you got thirty seven and a half? It's low and it's low kind of.
Speaker 8: Intimidating, yep, because I like what the boys are doing offensively over and watched it. How he condish it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But can the Giants score? At can they score? I'm gonna go to you. You you go, mule, I want to look something up while you while you answer this.
Speaker 2: I think it's a possibility they score. I think said let's go to you. I think it's a possibility to score.
Speaker 1: I think the I think the Commanders have done a good job of putting points on the board. Sam Howe, like I said last week when I actually took the Commanders to hit the over with the Seahawks, that game actually hit.
Speaker 2: The reason why the Sam Howe is.
Speaker 1: Getting the ball out a lot faster, He's throwing the ball for a lot more yards, He's moving the ball up and down the field.
Speaker 2: He's doing good.
Speaker 1: But another reason why I think the Commander's football team in general is a team that you want to take an over in more times than not, it says they get away, get away from Monte Sweat, they get away from Chase Young, they get away from their staple defensive guys. Where there they were already giving up chunk plays before that. Now, especially on the ground game, they're able to get even more and a lot of edges aren't being set the way you like them to be set because you don't have those top first round draft picks had. Guys, this is a game for me that is a scary pump because the Giants are so bad. But it's like every once in a while we see tak One Barkley find himself knowing how to play football a game and it's not like a take One Barkley thing like they're they're just terrible. So they're stacking the box. They can't do the ball up another field. But I think there's an opportunity here. I think there's an opportunity here for a pump. I'm not one hundred percent sold on it. So guess what's going to Neil? What are you thinking?
Speaker 4: Which quarterback is going to play for the Giants this week?
Speaker 7: Who cares? Who cares what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: It all depends.
Speaker 9: Dude, they got they tied end, they got Willard mackne No Weller, I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's on my fantasy. He's right now.
Speaker 8: Giants haven't scored seventeen They've scored seventeen one times on the Cardinals in early September.
Speaker 4: I'm actually gonna dump this game. I just I feel like it's a dump game, and I'm an. Every time I dump, dump, dump, I usually go go go.
Speaker 7: I like that dump dump as well.
Speaker 8: I like that. I like the dump. I don't think Giants score. Why should only won fourteen to seven last game? Who knows? I'm dumping Washington didn't win.
Speaker 2: Fourteen seven last they for the Giants. Yeah, I was jumping the Seahawks my fault.
Speaker 1: Triple A stat. Do you don't shoulders right now? Shoulders?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're dumping it. Boys.
Speaker 7: I thought you pumped it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, he's talking about it.
Speaker 1: Was talking about why it should be a pump while you were looking up a stat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went back to the meal to pick.
Speaker 1: So we are dumping that triple dump, triple dump, triple A dump.
Speaker 2: We're triple a dumping.
Speaker 7: That next segment where am I underdogs.
Speaker 2: Underdogs, dogs, dog dogs.
Speaker 1: We are going to pick teams that are underdogs in their games to either win or to just cover their spread, because that was what the argument has turned into on the show Mule.
Speaker 9: Bike against money line against the Bronco.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, all right, I don't hate that pick.
Speaker 8: At all, man.
Speaker 4: I just think Josh Dobb is the fucking man.
Speaker 2: You said it best quarterback in Tennessee ball.
Speaker 9: Sister, I've never said that. You've alluded to it a few I said he's one of the smartest. Okay, is that fair? Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 4: Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 1: And you know who's been going off for the Broncos though, James Gabriel.
Speaker 2: Their tight end. Yeah I know, yeah, yeah, no, guess what will? I just pulled a big cat on him, lying mother your fake name?
Speaker 8: Me too.
Speaker 2: We both was like, yeah, I see why big cat does it? Low hanging fruit where you're going?
Speaker 1: So your underdog is I haven't said dog is gonna be the Rams money line versus the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: They were a favorite at one yesterday. The line might have moved.
Speaker 4: Wait move?
Speaker 2: Is that why?
Speaker 7: Once again?
Speaker 8: Rams money line I believe is minus one.
Speaker 7: Oh five right now?
Speaker 2: Oh that's fair.
Speaker 7: Mine.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go Eagles. Money line very the Chiefs the odds with the spread at three in Kansas City's favor plus one thirty.
Speaker 7: I think the Eagles.
Speaker 8: Are the team and the formula to beat the Chiefs. This will not be a repeat for the Super Bowl. I think they have the horses on defense to slow them down. I think they got what it takes on offense to control the clock, time of possession, and the ball off edition around operate protective football. I like the Eagles in Kansas City. Taylor swift control. But if she wants to, she not.
Speaker 2: If her boys go to Argentina for her, she should come against it.
Speaker 9: When she got a sing she got she still have her concert. I have to look that up there.
Speaker 2: Love. Do you see the clip her walking up the field.
Speaker 9: The waving fans runs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of made you feel good?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 8: What didn't make you smile?
Speaker 7: Just kind of give me one of this.
Speaker 9: I feel like it was like I feel it was like for.
Speaker 8: The cameras, Hey, I think, so, have you see this right here?
Speaker 4: You couldn't do that backstage.
Speaker 7: I wanted to meet her out there.
Speaker 9: Let you know, I'm not saying, my dog, I know he ain't doing it for the cameras.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying. She changed her lyrics.
Speaker 9: She was like from thee when he was dancing over there, she was like players and then pointed at him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: Because we're young and we're redless.
Speaker 7: He was like that, it's way too far. I don't want to get the copyrighted on you.
Speaker 2: You don't do that. But the Eagles over Chiefs got you taken by his money line?
Speaker 4: Yes it wait, okay, we got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took the Rams money line. Don't yees Seattle's favor by one point, low hanging fruit, quick, work of break. When we come back, we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Into our d bok, which is Monday night football, Prime time, baby, prime time.
Speaker 14: Right, she keeps striking out another holiday season those what do we need to do? At this point?
Speaker 4: We might as well give up.
Speaker 8: Here just say I'm gonna go to Christmas riz here to get you bitches. How do we do that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: These sweaters are awesome?
Speaker 4: How do y'all feel?
Speaker 2: I feel rasier than ever?
Speaker 8: Let's see if well, I feel risier than ever?
Speaker 2: Say, where'd you get?
Speaker 4: You can find us at store?
Speaker 9: Dot barstool sports dot com slash bussing with the boys.
Speaker 2: Hey, so we talk to some girls. Monday night football. Monday night football.
Speaker 4: Come on, we're talking about jack meeoff?
Speaker 8: What meehoff?
Speaker 7: He's on?
Speaker 8: I R.
Speaker 1: Eagles are at the Chiefs. Chiefs are favorite and minus three. As get Goo alluded to in the last segment talking about underdogs, a total point on that.
Speaker 2: Game is forty five and a half points. Get go. We know your pick. We know you're going Eagles money line in this game. Do you want to touch that over under.
Speaker 7: Under? Primetime under They're smacking, They're.
Speaker 8: Up there plus seventy five percent plus hit the undershit on primetime games.
Speaker 2: Ain't that right right? He shout it out in the air, hoping somebody would reassure him. All right, all right, Neil, who you got Betty? Eagles? Nice?
Speaker 9: And I'm gonna take the under with my guy over here.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Chiefs jes under. Here's when I see it happening. Chiefs are gonna win this game. Philly and the Chiefs may play in the Super Bowl. When they do, Philadelphia will do some dumb ship like the Bengals did last year.
Speaker 2: Mayor's gonna be like they own them or was it? No the Chiefs wait Cleveland.
Speaker 7: Said that, uh.
Speaker 1: Loans, So I guess it wouldn't happen. So I guess that wouldn't happen.
Speaker 4: Narrow ahead what happened.
Speaker 2: So, but that's not gonna happen because Chiefs no better than to do that. Whatever I think.
Speaker 1: If the Chiefs win this game, they're gonna cover what I said, throwing everything I just said.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you could delete it, but please don't. Chiefs minus three, I'm taking the under and that Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I want this game and if not this game, I want Chiefs Niners.
Speaker 7: So you want Chiefs in the Bowl.
Speaker 4: Really, who else?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 4: You got Miami?
Speaker 9: You got the Ravens and the super.
Speaker 4: Cut it out.
Speaker 1: Don't say that. You can't say that, remember sad Boy season.
Speaker 2: No, No you can't.
Speaker 8: That's just gonna make it a little.
Speaker 7: You have the Bengals, Miami, the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Miami is not gonna make it.
Speaker 9: Miami could man, they can't be if they.
Speaker 8: The likelihood is lower than everybody else.
Speaker 9: But I'm saying, like I say, the Ravens are the Chiefs going against.
Speaker 2: Let's lock up the show.
Speaker 1: We can tell you after all right, So I'm going Chiefs under, get going, Meal are going to Egos under. Let's hope we got that under at least Ted's boys. All right, thank you so much for joining on this show. As always, we appreciate you coming on and betting with us. And I'm sure you want to say thank you to us too, because if you bet with any of us, then you've won a whole lot of money this year in the NFL football season. I love it, and I love that we have the fans that come in here, the foundational fans that every single week make comments and.
Speaker 2: Say, hey, we love it. We love this show. This is the best gambling show of all time. Tell your friends.
Speaker 1: Then tell your friends, okay, because if you love it so much, let's do.
Speaker 2: The pay it forward Matt method. Two people, tell two people. I'm not panicking. Are you panicking? No reason to panic? You panicking? You're not going to panic here.
Speaker 1: But just tell a buddy. And if you tell a buddy that are all making money. Right, we can fix this economy together. We don't rely on Taylor Swift anymore.
Speaker 2: I have a great day. I'm check Savage, I'm your host and this was.
Speaker 14: Okay, welcome back to the Penny Slips parlay. I'm not even gonna discuss last week because last week was last week and we have moved on to this week, and this week we are going to win.
Speaker 3: How are we going to win?
Speaker 14: We're gonna start with our team parlay. Actually, wait, do we need to address that?
Speaker 4: Anyone?
Speaker 7: Listen on this part too.
Speaker 6: I think we already did something. I mean, list due's a nerd. Let's move on's a nerd.
Speaker 14: So we move on from the nerds and we will go to our team parlay, where we are starting with the Bengals first, Ravens. Bengals are the underdogs and we're taking them at plus four.
Speaker 5: Moving on, we are taking the Lions spread it started at nine. We're taking at minus five and a half versus the Bears.
Speaker 14: A little trick from the mule that we learned lastly.
Speaker 7: To finish out this.
Speaker 14: Parlay, we're doing forty miners verse bucks minus six and a half. Moved the line down a little bit. That brings you to plus three to nine odds. The team parlay is back back, and.
Speaker 5: I like, if we're starting with team parlay, we're kind of shaking up the mojo, see if things can work, see if things can operate in a different setting. So I think this is the week where we literally go full one hundred percent of the board. I'll just go ahead and get right into my three leg parlay. I got a pretty conservative one. We were starting with Dallas Cowboys minus six and a half versus the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 6: I'm taking an underdog.
Speaker 5: The Minnesota Vikings with the pasture, not the chocolate Rocket, the Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 6: Finally, I'm taking.
Speaker 5: The Los Angeles Chargers money line bris the Green Bay Packers. Combined all three of those, and you're gonna get a nice, healthy plus four zero six.
Speaker 14: I love it. My parlay we include one team from the team parlay. We also include another team from Jack's parlay that he just said, but it's slightly different. I got Bengals money line, then I got Chargers minus three, finishing out with the Bills money line. These odds, they don't seem real. They're a plus five sixty six.
Speaker 5: I guess it's that Bengals, but they're they're hitting a mid season tribe that is definitely notable. So I'm gonna have to jump on that one, regardless that one's free.
Speaker 3: Money, free money.
Speaker 14: That reaction he just had with the what is exactly how we're gonna be waking up on Monday when we checked the account? How did I add an.
Speaker 7: Extra comma to this account?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I hit on all of my parlays this weekend, and we also hit on one more thing, the pick them the uh.
Speaker 6: Rockham sock them Robot pick Them of the week.
Speaker 5: Yes, but before we move into our favorite undefeated segment, I'm gonna go ahead parlay the whole board money line as we do, starting out Cincinnati Bengals money Line, Dallas Cowboys money Line, Dolphins money Line, Steelers money Line, Lions money Line, Texans money Line, JAG's money Line, Commander's money Line, Chargers money Line, forty nine Ers money Line, Buffalo Bill's money Line, Rams money Line, Vikings money Line, and the.
Speaker 6: Chiefs money Line.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and parlay.
Speaker 5: There's fourteen teams together to give a healthy plus thirty eight and seventy six.
Speaker 6: You know, put about ten dollars on there.
Speaker 5: It's about you know, three and a half grand, so you know, get your Christmas shopping done earlier this year with this one parlay and yeah, I think now we just move on to our favorite undef You could segment the rock'm sock Gum pick them parlay of the.
Speaker 14: Week do it in this week we have the Seahawks versus the Rams, the battle out on the West Coast. We need to get back on the rock em stock them winning SMP bet tracker. I know that we say we may have only lost one time. The bet tracker has said that we have fallen to fifty on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, fuck that data this date is that's inconclusive data.
Speaker 6: This data, this is real, this is physical. That guy does do a stand up job.
Speaker 5: So maybe this is the week where we shift it back into the above fifty percent category.
Speaker 14: We have one hundred percent mindset Seahawks, Rams, all right, good luck, all right, go Rams, Matt Stafford Hookah. Yeah, anyone on the LA scene, they gotta love this one because you guys are getting a dub this week. We're going about fifty percent on this and I believe we're gonna go a hundred percent across the board.
Speaker 6: Really nothing else to it.
Speaker 2: Decides just to do it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hundred and fifty percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, locked in. Other than that, thanks for tuning in, Go ahead and cue that outro music.
Speaker 8: Put up another mat