Speaker 1: Good Wednesday morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: How are you welcome into a new episode of the Daly Juice Podcast with me Matt Perrault. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt. And unfortunately we're in this rut two and one, one and two, one and two, just sort of back and forth here for us, and this week it's not been good. We've gone through two and one streaks. We're into a one and two streak. At the moment, we get Bobby Wood Junior over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs, but Jeremy Payne it does not come in. The Red Sox lose their fourth consecutive game, and all of a sudden, Boston is reeling at the moment, and you've got to be a little bit concerned because they were so hot. You wonder do they go so cold now. They got at La Rushman into the up yesterday. That didn't help. They still lost the game five to three to Toronto. So I'm going to stay away from sides and totals today and I'm going to focus on props and I'm going to use the home run prop, which, by the way, they've made a bit of a correction, so it comes out earlier than normal now, which is good.
Speaker 1: So we can use it for the daily juice.
Speaker 2: And so I have a home run prop that we're going to use with the home run tool. We're going to use the prop bet cheat sheet for a player and a pitcher today. So three prop bets that we're going to jump in with for today. And look the home run prop bet tool. I bet quarter units. Guys like, this is fun, okay, and you know, I know, you get kind of enamored with the price and it's like, oh my gosh, Matt, it's a plus four eighty five. Look, guys hitting home runs. It's not easy to predict this, okay. So this is sort of showing you what's available. But in all sty these are difficult types. No, it's not like a one billion dollar lottery ticket like the powerball, but it is something of an anomaly or a a you're trying to put the odds in your favor. How about that when it comes to guys who are going to hit home runs, meaning ballpark pitcher and the player, you line that up and you know it's it's still human beings have to do human being things, right, you're predicting what a human's going to do, so it can be somewhat difficult to do. So I do have one of those. If you want to do your own research, you can absolutely do that with the home run tool that we have available right now. If you don't like what I'm picking, I'm taking the top person, the top projection, the best most likely person to go deep here, according to the home run tool. You can find it yourself by going to betting pros dot com slash homers. You can fool around. You can find out whatever you want to look at, because it might be very much what you want.
Speaker 1: Right now. It's free.
Speaker 2: It is a premium feature, but it's going to be free for now. So check it out bettingpros dot com slash homers to see what might be available if you don't like what I'm playing, because when you open it up, this is what you see. Okay, you see this this breakdown. Mickey Moniac is the number one best option to go deep here, according to our home run tool.
Speaker 1: He's got Merrill Kelly. He's at Arizona. Okay.
Speaker 2: Dome roofs can be closed. Okay, so that's good. So we have ah power hitter in Mickey Moniac. We've got a picture matchup that we like a lot. The weather is great because there is no weather to worry about. The ballpark's not great. Chase Field is not awesome for home runs, but with the roof being closed, we like it. There are a lot of stats that will give you that we can poke around with, like strong power profile with an above average home run potential for Mickey Moniac, a highly hittable pitcher, well below average home run prevention. The weather's perfect, the ballpark's not great. Rate eight percent edge play on this, according to the home Run Best Bet tool from Betting Pros. So I'm gonna trail this, I'm gonna jump in on this. Merril Kelly did not give up a home run. In his last home start against the Dodgers five and two thirds, he gave up one earned run in a four to three win for the Diamondbacks. But in his start before that against the A's he went five innings, he gave up two earned runs, including a home run. The start before that he gave me went five innings, gave up one earned run in one home run. So in two of his last three starts, Merril Kelly at Home has given up a home run. So we've got a good pitching matchup. We've got a ballpark that know whether to worry about the dome is closed in Arizona. We're gonna go Mickey Montiac to hit a home run at plus four eighty five. Only a quarter unit, Okay, We're not We're not throwing full units at this. Okay, We're putting quarter units down on this. These are fun bets. These are things to trail and watch and like, don't go all bonkers here and start betting full units on these guys just because it's you know, again, this is a very niche market we're betting into. Okay, so we're only gonna put a quarter unit down on it, and like, let's just see how we can go. And I know, if you hit, you're gonna be like, oh, Mac, you should have put a full unit on that. You go to save the whole week. Yeah, I know, but let's not put full units. Do what you want. But I'm i go slow and small on these things. I am gonna lay the juice here with Michael Massey for the Royals hits runs in RBIs. This has been a very good market for us here with the prop bet cheat sheet the Royals. We got Bobby Wood Junior yesterday. The prop bit cheat sheet is really liking this prop here for today with Michael Massey.
Speaker 1: He's been hot.
Speaker 2: He didn't get it yesterday, but that's not a streak of three straight games in which he went over one and a over a half run in RBI. Sacrifice fly, we cash, single, we cash. He gets a walk in scores on somebody else's home run, we cash. There's multiple ways of cashing hits, runs in RBI's and the consensus projection here is to go two point one for him. He is a five star play and the reason is because of who is pitching for the La Dodgers this Eric Lawler guy six and six with a four point eight nine last time out against the Cubs, eleven hits, six eurn runs, two home runs given up at Wrigley Field. His last home start, though, he was pretty good six innings, only one hit given up. The start before that at home was against Colorado. He went six innings, he gave up six hits, three earn runs, one home run, a couple of walks for him. So two of the last three starts are you know, I guess yeah. The start against the Phillies. On the always last four starts, he's given up eleven, one, four and six hits. He's given up six zero, three and three earned runs. So the game against Seattle feels like a little bit of an anomaly for Eric Lahler. And let's go in and ride the prop bet cheat sheet here with Michael Massey to get back on the horse. He's gone over a half of this here in six of his last nine games, so five star play from the prop bet cheat sheet. Let's go ahead and take Michael Massey from the Royals to go over. That should be a half. Sorry, that's a mistake. That's a half. See what Sorry, that's my bat on that I typed in one point five cups, so he's typing in one point five. The consensus is a half, not one point five point five Michael Massey just to get a hit, run, an RBI. He gets one of those, he's going over. Okay, not one point five point five, So I apologize for that.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a mistake on my with the graphic. I typed in the wrong number.
Speaker 2: But point five for Michael Massey, hits runs and RBIs finally for us here for today, we're gonna go to a pitching prop and it's Dustin May starting for the Brewers up against the Padres. Now, the Padres sixty four and fifty seven on the year, they've been a little bit under the radar screen in terms of where they're going to be in the National League. They are second in the National League West. Sorry, sorry, third in the National League West. There tied for second nationally with Arizona at sixty four and fifty seven, but they're slightly behind him with the head to head matchup. But you've got a San Diego team that has won the first two games against the Brewers, and now Dustin May's going up against Robbie Ray.
Speaker 1: And Robbie Ray is a guy. Look, he was.
Speaker 2: Great with the Giants, but maybe that was the ballpark. But he had a bad first start against Houston at home. Five innings, four earned runs. I guess yeah, no, this is his first start. Sorry, this is first start with Rodres. He is let's start with the with the Giants. Was bad, five innings for earned run. But now he's here with San Diego. Dustin May. Look, I'm not the biggest of fans of Dustin May. I didn't love the acquisition by the Brewers, trading inside the division to grab a hold of Dustin May. But he's six and seven with a four point three eer for Dustin May, and the prop bet cheat sheet is not loving him today for what he may be looking like here. It may be a quick day for Dustin May. Prop bet cheat she likes under seventeen and a half out for Dustin May. He did go over this in his last start against Pittsburg, but he squeaked over it. He got eighteen start before that. He did not get there on the road. New team. Maybe kind of a quicker type of hook here in terms of where the Brewers might be with Dustin May, and against a Padres lineup that's starting to heat up, against no guy like Tatis who's starting to get his stroke back and starting to look like a player that might be difficult. Seventeen and a half, that's eighteen, So he goes through six. We lose this, okay, So we want him to get pulled in the fourth, fifth, or sixth innings. We do not want him to get through the sixth inning, get to the seventh inning for Dustin May. We want it basically a five inning type of performance for Dustin May, and the bullpen is pretty good for the brewer, So Pat Murphy might be more inclined with a guy who's new on the roster to not go deep with him and just go ahead and pull him. So Dustin May under seventeen and a half outs for us today at minus one twenty seven for one point twenty seven units, So three bets for us here today, all using Betting Pros tools. These are the things you see with Betting Pros Premium that is out there. And I was talking to somebody yesterday who was asking me about different promo codes and whatnot, and we will recount all of that about if you want to join Betting Pros Premium and follow this stuff, you can take a look at it yourself. But right now you can just go and check it out for the home run tool and others on Betting Pros Premium, Mickey Montiac Mantiac hit home run, Michael Massey over a half hits runs and RBIs and Dustin May under seventeen and a half outs here for today. We're jumping in on three player props. Let's put this around to a two in one versus a one in two Monday and Tuesday one and two. Let's get a two in one coming up here on Wednesday. My name is Matt Paroletz. You guys can follow me across all my socials at sports Doc Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice