Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to bacher Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Srina and we are back for part two with Susannah, who you also may know as Bachelor Data.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about because we've been touching on, you know, Daisy Maria, Joey's season. It's no secret that, like Peter season was huge. Obviously you said, like the fastest biggest follower growth we've seen, and then there was kind of this decline and you know, we had the year with the two Bacherette seasons, and we had COVID and we had TikTok coming and like so much kind of happened in that pocket of time, and then we saw this crazy spike that kind of felt like out of nowhere with Joey season. Can you kind of walk us through that trajectory and like maybe why that happened the way it did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was truly such a crazy season with social media growth. I was expecting it to do well, but not as well as it did. So to talk about social media growth the best, the one of the data points that I love to look at is the average follower count of the final four contestants the night before hometown airs. So I have that for like, gosh, fifteen twenty seasons now, like there's been a lot of seasons since I started to track every single day that I have this data consistently. I don't have it for Becca season, unfortunately, but I do for Colton and on. And what's interesting is we saw that big increase up until Peter's season, So that average went from twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen. So from who was just before Colton Ari Ari Ari. From Ari's season, the final four contestant average was one hundred sixty three thousand followers. Then Colton's season was four hundred sixty seven thousand followers, So that's one hundred and eighty percent growth from that season to the next. Then going from Colton to Peter season, the next season, it was four hundred eighty one thousand followers. That was just a three percent jump, but they did see bigger growth those last few weeks. Then there was a big dip after that, so it dropped by sixty percent most years, So it went down sixty two percent from Matt, from Peter to Matt season, and then sixty four percent from Matt to Zach's season, and then from Zach's season to Joey's season, it jumped five hundred and fifty five percent. So it went from Zach's season his final four contestants. Their average the night before Hometowns was thirty seven thousand followers, which was nothing. Yeah, going back to Peter's season, it was four hundred eighty one and then it dropped to thirty seven k.
Speaker 3: So was the average for Matt's season.
Speaker 4: Matt season was one hundred eighty two thousand.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Which I can send you all of your follower accounts from your season.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm too scared.
Speaker 1: So why do you think that is? I mean, I have my reasoning why I think it was personally is I think I think people just love Joey. I think Joey has somewhat of a like a little bit of an it factor to him that people just and I think I think the younger generation, like that Gen Z generation, really just found Joey attractive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were crushing and they were.
Speaker 1: Crushing on Joey, and I think that was a big, a big reason for that job.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We we also have to remember that Joey's season just came came right after Golden Bachelor and Golden Bachelors. Yeah, crazy records. It brought so many viewers back to the franchise. I think if I remember, his average viewership, like total viewers for his season was like six million followers, which was crazy because we were at the point where other shows were getting like two million viewers, not followers, viewers, So that that brought a lot of viewership back. And then I think the casting of Joey. You know, Joey was an amazing lead, and I think he doesn't give himself enough credit. I remember listening to him on Taylor Latner's Tay and Taylor Blattner's podcast, and he was talking so much about like learning about what imposter syndrome meant, and like he was a lead that really fed to both generations who watched this show. He really fed to the older generations who were like, oh, this is such a young, cute young man blah blah blah. Like that that's what my mom would say, right, yeah, Like he's so sweet, he's so genuine, blah blah blah. But then he also had the gen z who are just standing over him because he has like emotional intelligence and everything. He was so you know, respectful of all the women on his season. And then we also had the contestants who were embracing not only TikTok but Instagram and really bringing those audiences in. And then I also think it was it was a big reason that it really took off was that fact that Daisy got that first one on one date. It was a really strong storyline that made people fall in love with her. And then seeing how Joey also handled the fact that she got the helicopter date, the festival and then a concert, which were all very loud things.
Speaker 3: I forgot about, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then seeing how Joey handled that conversation just made people fall in love with his season, and then starting to really fall in love with all the contestants. I think it was just a perfect storm season that everything went perfect and so many people were back from Golden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so interesting, the golden element of it. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. Do you think there is something too, I mean, I think there has to be, But I always feel like people are more engaged in a season, especially the beginning of a season, when they choose a lead who's in the top three who's like, because like sometimes when they do, like like Grant for instance, he was like, you know, I think he was like six or seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Few leads that haven't made it to hometowns. I mean, Katie Thurston didn't make it to hometowns. Grant didn't make it to hometowns. I think Hannah Brown's the only one I can think of that didn't make it to hometowns that still ended up with like a massive season. But I'm sure a lot of that also was timing and she was just people loved her.
Speaker 4: But you actually remember Hannah's season actually had some pretty low ratings at the beginning. It was kind of a slow start before it took off. But yeah, normally most leads are chosen from final four, and there is a lot more audience momentum whenever they choose from final four because just realistically, they're going to get more screen time when you get to the final four contestants. That screen time is pretty evenly split between just four people. Instead of the typical format of each week's episode leading up to Hometowns is two people get a one on one date where they get a lot of screen time, and then the last third of that screen time is split up between anywhere from five to thirty people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I remember actually Brace Springs and I laughing because you had posted a screen time graph chart and she was like it was a few weeks before hometowns and she was like, you realize that ours time combined doesn't even come close to Sarah Trott who went home like week two. Yeah, and it's like, I feel like, you see that it's not uncommon to see like a storyline from the beginning really take charge of the screen time because it's it's drama or whatever it may be. They have like a heartfelt past, and then up until hometowns, like things don't really even out.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's really interesting. People haven't seen my page yet. I track something that we call featured screen time. So the way that I track it, so it was initially me, but now I have a team that helps me. The way that we track this is, let's say there's a group of women sitting on the couch and two women are having a conversation back and forth. Let's say they're arguing about something and they're you know, and then Jesse's going to come in and be like there's a two on one day and then we're like, oh, who's it going to be? Right, the camera is going to go back and forth between the two women who are arguing on the screen, right, and there's women around them. Those women don't get screen time because they're not actually featured in that moment back and forth. So we literally some of our screen time segments are literally one second because it'll be going back and forth between two contestants, but it's whoever's the focus of that screen time. And the way that we use this data, it's really interesting to see, especially before Hometowns, who gets the most screen time of the season and how far they made it or how early they were eliminated, and yeah, on Matt season, so much of the screen time. The big thing too about Matt Season is that one of those first episodes that one week was split into two weeks worth of episodes, so it really like it was like a to be continued episode, and then the rest of it aired the following week, and a lot of that screen time went to Sarah because you know, she was considering leaving the show, and she was kind of putting heads with a lot of the women in the house. And then Katie pulled her and then they talked. You know, there there was a lot of time focused on that. And what we typically see most seasons is that pre Hometowns, the person who gets the most screen time didn't actually make it to hometowns, and that's because there was some other major storyline that led to them not making it there.
Speaker 1: If you think you if you went back to let's just call it, let's just go back to twenty eighteen and you reviewed all those seasons, do you think the person with the most screen time ended up with the most followers.
Speaker 4: No, And it's typically the villain. So somebody who got like a villain type edit where there was some type of conflict in the house, they were getting along with the women, or they had some big fight with the lead. That's typically the person who gets the most screen time before hometowns. But then once it gets to hometowns, it totally changes. It just goes to the final four contestants in the final three and then they really take off. I also do have a data point, by the way, if we look at women who were chosen to be the next bachelorette from the Bachelor, the only women who were chosen who were not who didn't make it to Hometowns were Katie Thurston Britt If people don't remember, Britt was chosen to be a co bachelorette with Caitlyn Bristow and then the men voted the first night on which woman they wanted to actually be the lead, so brittain horrible.
Speaker 2: We actually we did like a recap of that episode because during the off seasons we did a couple like episode one rewatches like premiere episodes, and we recapped those and one of the ones we did was Caitlyn and Brett and yeah, truly truly nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it was Hannah Brown and then Jen So those were the ones who were chosen pre Hometowns, but the rest of them, they were most of them actually came from Fantasy Suite elimination. So whichever person was eliminated at the Fantasy Suites, that person typically became the next bachelorette. And that was also a really nice format too, because then at the finale in AFR, they were at that episode because they were typically shown being eliminated just before that, but they were eliminated after the tell all episode, so they were their net that night to be announced as the next lead. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna throw out a hypothetical. So let's say I'm your you know, college friend or whatever, and I'm like, Susannah, listen, I'm going on going on the Bachelor or a bachelorette. From a from a data standpoint, what do I want to grow on social media? Like what do I need to happen or what could I do?
Speaker 2: Including things that obviously are completely out of the contestants control, which is a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's really just about like, start making content yesterday. And this also goes beyond Bachelor, by the way, like anybody who wants to make I'm still kicking myself in the butt that I did not create Bachelor data back when Colton season started, because the amount of followers that I could have gained back then on my page dis covering. But like, start making content yesterday, and don't be scared about the way that people are going to judge you or anything. Start a new account. Don't tell people about it, you know. I I'm sure people made fun of the work that I did. I mean, Tino's he Know's dad on Gabby and Rachel's season made a whole post calling me, who's this loser?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I saw this or I saw something about this.
Speaker 3: It sounds kind of familiar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was so mad at you the screen time analysis. It was like, what kind of loser has the time to do this? And it's like, well, the loser that made a social media falling was able to quit their six figure job to do this full time?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, the loser that's making money off.
Speaker 4: Of this, like you know, And that's what I say that I was he so mad about it, you know, I think it was because he got less. So a funny data point that I will do. I don't know if I did this during y'all y'all's Bachelor in Paradise season, but a new data point that I'll do is the contestants who got less screen time than like the Lama on Grant season O, the Crabs on Paradise or something like that. And I think that episode he had like gotten less screen time than like the luggage card or something nice. Gotcha.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 4: So always just trying to find fun data points like that that we can analyze, like or you know, like analyzing the impact that the like economic environment has on the number of sparkly dresses that we see on the show and stuff like that. Like I always trying to find some fun correlations that we can analyze on the show. And yeah, I mean what I tell people, though, is just start making content yesterday. Like the best time to start was months ago. The second best time is to start today. And like, your first few videos are probably gonna be pretty bad if I go back and look at my old videos, especially back when my account blew up and covering y'all seats and for example, like my content back then was horrible, but you end up growing your craft and now like I'm now invited to be a Microsoft content creer, like I'm part of their creator program. I like my charts are way better. I've now launched and Excel Google Sheets course where I teach other people how to use Excel and how to use Google Sheets. But through really fun content. There's so many different amazing things that are going to happen if you just start now and just don't be hard on yourself. If you're going on the show, start recording your content as soon as you like on the way to the airport to go film, Like start recording that content now if you can, and then when you get back, like just start start recording everything because us viewers that really are excited about the show, we're going to want to see everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if people started doing like pack with me to go on The Bachelor and then obviously posting it like they can, but they could post it later, right, Yeah, you could post it before Night one air is like throw back to six months ago.
Speaker 3: I mean it's fun, it's engaging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I would love to see like how do you fit all of those dresses plus everything you need? And then how are you gonna do your nails during the show? Like I want to know how you're packing for that as somebody who also like loves to pack for things and go go on vacations, Like I would love to see that content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are there?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Obviously, so much can be quantified as you've shown us through your account. Are there elements that you're like, there's these things that you just cannot put into data, Like for example, I, in my eyes Joe blowing up after Night one, Like there, I'm sure there's so much data to explain why that happened, But I would assume there's also an element of just like the stars aligned and timing was crazy and et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Well, with Joe, that one made sense, right because it was kind of like with Brendan and Piper on their Bachelor Paradise season, but the opposite the way that the audience who watches this show can just suddenly latch themselves themselves onto one specific thing that happens on the show, and in Joe's case, it was very positive. It was we are standing this man that Becca should have not eliminated. He was amazing, blah blah blah. And then when everybody start starts making content about it, it's just going to propel Joe's name even more. And then on the flip side, with Brendan and Piper with their whole moment where they went on the show, they were caught on hot mic talking about how many followers they'd gain, how much screen time she would get people talking about her before she even got there, and stuff like that. You know that then the audience picked up and was like, Hey, that's not cool. We are going to ride you guys down into the ground. And it became this whole social media moment. I think honestly, throughout all the years, the things that I have analyzed that I found trends in, I typically find a reason there, Like there are certain dates that if you get that date, you're gonna make it to Final four pretty much, and there are dates that you get that you're not gonna make it far. And it makes sense, right, Like, let's save the bigger dates like the Bachelorette. The men who get the fireworks date, most of them make it to Final four, and that makes sense, like those are very expensive dates, right, But on the Bachelorette's a little different, only Rachel Kirconnell and Giuliano one. You know, there's a reason behind a lot of the trends that we end up finding that makes sense. And then other things like villains pre twenty twenty, they used to gain tons of followers, like Demi Dimmy Burnette, she gained tons of followers, and most people forget this. On The Bachelor, she got a villain edit, like the women were really not liking her in the house. She's now gotten since better edit because of Bachelor Paradise and other shows, but we don't see that as much anymore. Villains now it's a very different world post twenty twenty, especially with social media and how critical we're being of contestants who not me, but just like the audience are being of people who get specific edits. The one that's really interesting to me is the first impression Rose on The Bachelor versus The Bachelorette. That one is just that was one of the first trends that people found before even my account was. On The Bachelor, when the guy is the lead, it is like the kiss of death to get the first impressions, which is so funny to watch all the women night one be so disappointed that they're not going to get it, because up until Grant's season, if you got the first impression Rows, not only were your odds of make it to Final four pretty low, but your odds of getting a one on one date we're pretty much like zero because most of them wouldn't get one. And then they changed it for Grant season that the woman who got the first impressure Rows would get the first one on one date. But on the flip side, on the Bachelorette, nearly fifty percent of men who get the first impression Rose win the show.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Women's intuition it is so powerful.
Speaker 1: Do you think that anything that you have put out there in the world as far as data, the show has picked up on and switched some things up, like, for instance, the person getting the first one on one also now all of a sudden gets the first date.
Speaker 4: The first impression rose. Yeah, I do think that they probably changed the one. I don't know if it was my account because that had been i thing people picked up on before my account, But it does make sense. I mean, look at the corporate world, right the people who work and excel, the data analysts, the people who do this type of work. We are the ones who drive decision making at companies. Like you don't make a decision at a company based off of your gut, you make it based off of data. So using this type of data to be able to drive decision making, I mean, it makes sense, and I'm always happy to share that data with anybody who needs it. But one other really interesting stat that you can you can kind of put tune two together is like Bachelor in Paradise, the first date of the season they rarely work out. Out of all the seasons of Bachelor in Paradise, only twenty two percent of them are technically considered successful. But season two, the first date went to Ashley and Jared, and technically they didn't get together until years later, after yet another season of Paradise. So it's if you don't want to count that one, it's even less.
Speaker 2: And our season was Avigailnoah was the first one on one day of the season, and I mean, obviously they're happily married now, but they did break up at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, like again, you could pull that one out. There's so many people who like to be like, well, that person doesn't count because you know, Ari changed his mind and Becco was technically the winner, or people want to be like, well, technically Becca wasn't the winner. So people like to look at it different ways. But like basheline Paradise for example, that makes sense, Like it's the beginning of the season. You know, you had clar and Graham, you had Jubilee and Jared. Also, Jared is the only contestant to ever go on Paradise and get that first date twice, by the way, and like Tia and Chris, Tia got the first one on one day and she invited Chris, but she was like, really, hung up on Colton and like, possibly.
Speaker 3: Were on I was there.
Speaker 1: I was there for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's and it makes sense right. So there are a lot of these data points. A lot of people will be sitting at home and be like, well, my gut tells me this, but and I'm the count there that's like, yes, your gut is right, this is the data behind it.
Speaker 2: Is there a piece of data or a few pieces of data that have been the most shocking to you or anything that you were like wow, like I thought it was this and now looking at the data, it actually proves something different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think. But again, all of them, it's like my gut was there. Like the age gaps, for example, on the Bachelor versus the Bachelorette, between the lead and the winner, the average age gap on the Bachelor is six years, whereas the Bachelorette, when the woman is the lead and she's choosing a man, the average age gap is that he's a year older. It's one year versus six years, and on the Bachelor they're typically choosing women who are six years younger than them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that was the one that really shocked me.
Speaker 2: Then that was my age gap when I was on The Bachelor, he was six years older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about how about for people who does better after the show? Couples or like people that leave heartbroken because I feel like the heartbroke for oh yeah, for Paradise. Let's do Paradise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Paradise has an insane success rate, like absolutely insane. It is the show that's going to just push out the most couples because also statistic on the Bachelor of the Bachelorette, the maximum number of couples that you can get is one because there's just one of that gender. But Bachelor in Paradise it's pretty much fifty to fifty, so you have a lot of potential couple pairings. I do think, especially in recent years, we've seen a lot of contestants that leave, like Becca and Thomas, Abigail and Noah because they're not ready to commit at that point, but then they keep dating and then they end up you know, rekindling later. You know. I think I definitely think the ending of Paradise to be able to like, well, if you guys want to continue on fast this point, you got to get engaged, and it's you know, it is tough for a lot of couples to people to make that decision. But it's just it's such a wildly successful show data whise that even if you leave it, like Kaylin and Dean, like they left part way through the season, right and now they're married.
Speaker 2: In aspect, yeah, and they both have big social media followings. Yeah, I mean they're also great on social But do you see, like, if something crazy happens on the show, like let's go back, I asked to Piper and Brendan right like, there was a lot of talk around that, and I remember you creating a lot of posts around that if a crazy incident happens on the show, do you see your own social media growth happen as well?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? And that was the craziest moment during Brendan and Piper. I gained in twenty four hours fourteen thousand followers just covering that. And it was so funny too, because I have the most imported partner. He went out to go get me balloons because I had hit like I think it was like seventy thousand followers, and he went out to go surprise me to get them. I had no idea where he was going, and I honestly didn't even notice him leaving the house because I was just like on my phone, like creating content here because it is like so my data too, especially with social media growth during that time. If people didn't watch that season, Brennan and Piper had kind of been seeing each other before the season started to air, and Brennan was seeing Natasha until Piper got there. And basically what happened in this moment got caught in the hot mic were called out on the beach, et cetera. Is that social media momentum picked up and everybody was on this. I was not calling for it, but a lot of people were making content on unfollow Brendan and Piper and they were losing thousands by the every few.
Speaker 3: Minutes and Natasha was gaining.
Speaker 4: Natasha was the opposite way. And actually my video popped off because at this time, Loki was airing on Disney Plus and that was a really popular show. I was obsessed with it, so I took the theme song for that and was like showing the chart changing over time. It was so fun to cover that just data wise, like it's really exciting when something like that happens. And then my videos were blowing up as well, and I also saw that like during Matt James season with the controversies that happened there that blew up my account. But it was really funny. My partner he went out to go get the balloons and before he went back, I passed seventy thousand and we got home. I was already at seventy five thousand, and they were like the balloons were wrong at that point to.
Speaker 3: The thought that count.
Speaker 4: It was pretty cool. But yeah, these whenever you see these big moments that happened on the show, positive negative, whatever they are, whenever they go viral, US content creators also see them whenever we cover it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to assume based off of your father telling you, you know, you should cover something that you enjoy, that you enjoyed watching reality TV. Yeah, doing what you do now, does that take away some of the enjoyment when you watch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when you're tracking or you ever like I'm tired of this.
Speaker 2: Grandpa, Like I don't want to track follower kiults today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I have an amazing person on my team that takes the screen time data, and that's what it was like during So I've had people help me on and off. So Back when I first started tracking screen time, it was really hard on me because I was working as a technology director. I ever saw a team of forty people. It was a big school district, especially like this was coming out of COVID. We were working on a big project in our district, migrating our student information system. Like, my life was really busy, and I'd basically work like ten hours at my day job and then come home and then then I would work on bachelor data. So I've had amazing people have helped me along the way with the screen time collection, but the times that I took that on to do myself, it really it did take away from it. It was like a four hour job early on for me to do because it's an Excel spreadsheet and it's a lot of stops start rewinding. Yeah, And I know a lot of people have approached me like why don't you just like machine learning like train a thing, And it's like, well, this takes the human element of figuring out like who, Like you have to really discern who is the focus of this moment that the audience is going to be focusing on, and then how do we split it if it's really multiple people in this moment or do we just do one second every time it changes. It does take that human element and that really did drain me for a while. I will say it is tougher on seasons where I know the spoiler and I'm not excited about who wins. That kind of impacts it. I do. I always look forward some day to be able to like watch a season and not be spoiled. But it's really hard to as a content creator for this show because so many people will even like on my Instagram account. I haven't said that the only people who can comment are people who follow my page, because like, it does get pretty bad with people just commenting spoilers. But I do really want to watch the season someday without knowing the spoilers because I do think that will change it. But I will stay on the flip side. Sometimes I know the spoiler, like Daisy, Daisy, Joey, Kelsey, Like that whole season I knew Daisy Joey or Daisy and Kelsey were final too, and based on their social media presence, I was like, this is going to be an awesome season. Like I got so much more excited for it. But I've had my moments I think twenty twenty three was a tough year, but also because I was seeing the data and like social media growth was low, so I wasn't having a lot of fun analyzing it. And every week it was like, oh wow, the most growth we saw this week was like eight hundred followers, and like back in the day, we used to see like you know, like Joe, you gain ten thousand followers overnight, Like, yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: That's got to be much more thrilling to like watch.
Speaker 3: Like you want to see anomalies.
Speaker 2: You want to see like highs and lows and like big changes, I guess, versus like the creepy Crawley of it all. But what do you think about them not doing the Bacherette this year?
Speaker 4: Listen, I get it. I get it from the business perspective, right, Like last last year was tough. There were you know, we had Golden Bachelorette, we had gen season. You know, we all saw what happened with certain people getting cast on the show. You know, ratings have been tough the last two seasons, so it makes sense for them to kind of regroup. Let's figure out casting. How to make this, you know, how to really get casting right, especially because we saw casting get right for Joey season and we saw how perfect and amazing of a season it was. And it also makes me excited because it means that there's more budget now that they can put into Bachelor and Paradise, which is personally, I've always much more enjoyed Bachelor of Paradise than the other shows. Like I do love the other shows, but I love Paradise because it's you get so many more potential couples from there, and it's really exciting because so many ended up moving on and getting married and having kids, and now we have lots of Paradise babies and stuff. So I think it makes sense from the business perspective. Personally, I miss it, Like I would have loved to see a Bachelorette season even if they had brought in, you know, there were rumors that they were possibly going to bring on Victoria f from Peter season. She would be so good man that mess. It would have been so fun to cover that season, like the way that that she just generated so much fun mess back then, Like I would have really enjoyed that, you know.
Speaker 2: And I also think I mean, like there's obviously exceptions on either side of this, but she's been on The Bachelor, she went far, she went all the way to Fantasy Sweet, she's been on Paradise. I do think there's something to be said for a lead that has experience being on the show and like their ability to kind of bring more to the position just because they've been on once and went far or twice, you know, like Coulton.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I personally think if you bring if the show and we were running out of time so we got to wrap, But if the show brought Victoria Fuller is the next Bachelorette, I think it would be the biggest season they would have, maybe maybe ever, because I think every I feel like ninety Bachelor Nation fans would watch the season, and then you would get so many new people as well. I think it would be great.
Speaker 3: That's what I would do if I throw it out of his own stats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just I'll just make a shit up here. Susanna. Thank you so much for coming on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we let you go, is there anything else you want to touch on or talk about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely. I'm so excited for Paradise this summer. I'm so excited to see what they're going to do what they're going to shake up. Maybe they'll let the contestants film content while they're their fingers crossed. I think that'd be so fun. But yeah, and if people are new here and if they haven't seen my page, check me out. I also have Excel and Google Sheets courses. If you guys are interested in learning how to use those platforms in an actual fun way and not with boring people on YouTube, you guys can come check that out. Actually, I have a sale running right now too, so.
Speaker 2: Can you tell people where they can find that? And then also your Instagram handles.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's just going to be in my bio. I'm bachelor data across all platforms Instagram, TikTok, and then occasionally on Twitter our guess x is what they call these days. But yeah, come follow, have fun and send me your data requests. I am always so excited when somebody finds a new piece of data for us to analyze so we can find some new trends.
Speaker 1: Awesome. And to our listeners, thank you guys for tuning in the Batchler Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be sure to go follow about your data. She truly posts the most engaging, cool, fun, exciting content if you're interested in this stuff, and be sure to continue listening and subscribing to Bachelor Happy Air as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye,