Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the kitchen Table.
Speaker 2: A podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by Bad Larry, Shayan Irving, and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: All indications are this podcast is pretty much gonna be dominated by Bad Larry.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hello Dan.
Speaker 1: I heard from the guys, and you know what, they normally rip you, but they had nothing but great things to say. So Shay, also Dylan and Ray as well. Right, I was blown away. Danny, he went just to everybody. Let me paint a little picture.
Speaker 5: Okay. We get to Jersey. We go to Ray's. Larry owns the place. Obviously. He goes behind the counter and makes his own drinks. Everybody loves him. Blah blah blah. It's a diner. I don't care, right, who gives a shit. We go to the first bar. Legates I walk in. There's four seats saved at the bar. They have my Heineken zero and like four keynot cards waiting for me. They're like, hey, hey, how you doing. Welcome to Jersey, boob laid out just ready to go. It was incredible. What one hundred and forty bucks at the bar? The place is packed, We get seats. He's the mayor, Danny, He's the mayor.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't believe it when I said, if you get off the exit, what exit is it, and just ask where Bad Larry lives, they will escort you. The police will escort you to bad Lay.
Speaker 5: We did whatever we wanted. Yeah, it was nuts.
Speaker 3: They really rolled out the ed Hardy printed carpet for us in Jersey, Bad Bad Larry.
Speaker 4: I told Ray that we were coming in just because the guys wanted the sea rights. I didn't even mention at legas. That's just it's just a normal weekend for me, guys. I'm actually on my way back to Atlantic City right now.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that's a whole other that's a whole other chapter. This son of a bitch won everything he touched with the second I sat down with him to play whatever carny card game you talked me into playing, where I'm betting like sixty bucks a hand. I lost three hundred dollars in fifteen seconds, and Larry's like, well yeah, short table.
Speaker 1: And then bad Larry turned three hundred into five thousand dollars. Playing Chris, I came out with.
Speaker 4: Forty five hundred DAN and my wife's in a good will store right now. We're making our way down with Atlantic City.
Speaker 5: But the.
Speaker 4: Good will store she loves is thrifting. I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting in the car, no wondhero's married.
Speaker 4: I don't go inside. I'm just sitting in his car reading the post. And I told her on the way down, I said, maybe I don't care if we lose two grands. Then we won twenty five hundred last time and broke even this. You know, I don't care. But she's all we know where oh, you know, going to try and win another ten grand. Now I'm gonna play my crisscross like I do and go to dinner and stay over and we'll come back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got ahead of ourselves because the guys were actually going to go to Wheeling, West Virginia. You're going to go to the dog track. You guys publicized that you were going to the dog track. Mistake number one YEP or planning the trip to Wheeling, West Virginia, and then we were more.
Speaker 3: Worried about like other groups objecting to it, not the actual fucking dog track people.
Speaker 1: So why wouldn't the dog track people in Wheeling, West Virginia welcome you guys?
Speaker 5: So I finally got in touch with like their head of marketing of the parent company, and he I told them what we're doing. We're coming to gamble on the dogs and show the softer sided dog track racing and all that stuff. And he was like, oh, that sounds great. I'll talk to the higher ups, like we'll see what we can set y'all up with, blah blah blah. I was like all right, but he was like, you cannot film at the dog track. I was like, yeah, no problem, we'll do it. And then he called me back two days later and said, hey, I talked to the higher ups and they've made the decision that you're not welcome on the premises. Said what what do you mean why? He said, well, you know, they listened to a few of the episodes, checked into you guys, and just thinks it's a better for everybody if you don't show up your reservation has been canceled. If you do show up, you will be escorted off by the police.
Speaker 3: What I thought that was our golden ticket was them listening to the show and be like, all right, these guys are fine. Are usual clientele down here.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're not up to the standards of a dog track wheeling West Virginia banned me.
Speaker 5: It couldn't.
Speaker 3: It is also funny to like be operating, operating a business that you don't want anyone to know about.
Speaker 5: They don't, so they were pretty particular. They were like, listen, dog racing is not exactly you know, sanctioned by everybody in this country, so we don't want to put people in danger. I was like, yeah, no worries. I don't film nothing, I don't care. I just want to bet on the dogs. I think it's awesome. He was like all right, great, and then they and like, if you show up, you're going to jail, all right, all right, damn. Then we pivoted. We had the greatest pivot of all time, going to a c.
Speaker 3: I will say I think the crew was like, obviously we wanted to go bet on the dogs, but it was kind of nice not having to do more so the drive home from West Virginia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, an eight hour drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a c was a much nicer, Okay.
Speaker 1: So then you pivot, you go to Atlantic City and then you reach out to Bad Larry.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, well reach out to Hilarry first because that was going to be he was our you know, the main selling.
Speaker 1: You're liaison to Atlantic City. Yeah, and then you you double back through Seagirt, uh where Bad Larry lives.
Speaker 5: We went to Seagirt first, stay there for a night, okay, and then we went to AC the next morning. And the video is available. Yeah. Yeah, it's on Instagram, right, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, videos on Instagram and Twitter, and we're working on a YouTube like compilation of everything or compilation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We spent a lot of time at the same wah Wah going there and back because we had to charge Shay's golf.
Speaker 5: Cart and they have Kino, so we just hung out.
Speaker 3: The wah wah guy gave Shay like a kind of like a nicely made plastic pouch for all of his like Keino and scratch off.
Speaker 5: He gave me an envelope. It wasn't scratch off. I was doing the pick three and the pick four and the keno and he gave me. He was like, listen, you need somewhere to hold this. So I got an envelope.
Speaker 1: So these guys came back Larry and they said, you know, Bad Larry's not lying. You own your town. You go behind the counter. You made a drink with Coca cola mixed with chocolate milk.
Speaker 4: My little brown cow. I have that every day, Dan. It used to be really when I was drinking coke. I've kind of gotten off coke probably six months now. They make me drink water now. But I had to make a brown cow for the guys and they all tasted and loved it. I'm not did Ray Ray?
Speaker 6: I tasted the brown cow. It's actually pretty good. Was good also, Larry, they don't make you drink water. They give you a water cup. You take one sip out of it, and you say, I'm good.
Speaker 3: It's a decoy water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's fair.
Speaker 4: They met, They met mb Cat stop by the house. We had a good power conversation with my wife and then.
Speaker 1: Uh, wait, bit, didn't you label your wife an old bag?
Speaker 4: No? No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. Let me go around the room.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Did bad Larry call his wife mb a old back, no comment, Ray.
Speaker 6: I can confirm these allegations.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it was out of love. Wow, Larry and then Dylan and I had to call that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember here right next to me.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, Larry, Larry, hold on, you needed permission to go out with Shay and Dylan and Rady.
Speaker 3: That we were like, we're taking him to a c Yes, he had. Larry had to, like, I don't know, go to Goodwill or something on Sunday. So he had to his way out of that one.
Speaker 5: So he sends MB's number to my phone. He's like, you got to call her until.
Speaker 3: My mom said you could sleep over, But my dad said.
Speaker 5: I call her on speaker photot like midnight. We're like, listen, this is a serious endeavor we have to do for the show, all right.
Speaker 1: So then you get permission you go to Atlantic City.
Speaker 4: So Andy said pick one, go out with the guys or go to Atlantic City one or the other for the weekend. You know, it was thrown on Marybeth a little bit that you know, she likes spending her time with me. Also, oh my god, that's so of course you take the first day and then you try and weasel into the second day, and that's you know, I'd say, give my wife a call and said I have to go, and I just I didn't realize he actually called. I got home that night, my wife said, I just talked to Shay a little while ago. You're going to Resource. I said, I don't know. The guys say we're going to drop and I said, no, I'm pretty sure it's resorts on. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's dropped. That's what they told me. And then of course she was right. It was resorts. Okay, that's what the drafting thing was.
Speaker 3: Yeh, DraftKings sports Book. We went to awesome, okay, but we stayed at the Tropicana, which was beautiful.
Speaker 1: And you guys were treated nicely at the DraftKings.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They rolled out the at Hardy carpet for us there too.
Speaker 1: So unlike Wheeling, West Virginia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, the Draftings people were great. But also before we left to go down, Larry was made to go through like three outfit changes coming down the stairs. And he'd come down and he was like nope, and he was just turned around to go back upstairs, and then he ended up with a leather jacket.
Speaker 5: Jersey baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did you guys like you always want to challenge Bad Larry, Well, shay, you don't drink, so was this a drinking contest like it happened the last time Bad Larry came up and puked there.
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna puke at some point. But we had a pool game, uh scheduled did not materialize yet, but it's in the hanging in the back, and it's Bad Larry try to challenge you guys in darts because he always has an excuse if a European dart boarder, well that that that's embarrassing for Bad Larry, who's in a dart league has his own darts.
Speaker 1: And then we played in Ireland and I beat him in Ireland. He said, well, we were playing on a European dartboard. I go, I would, I wouldn't know the difference, but he's like, yeah, it's a different you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Just what could possibly the difference, Like only the numbers are slightly different, like it's it's a hexagon instead of a circle.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, no, I will, I will explain the difference. And Dan, this is not going to sound too good for you, but I do remember the exact thing. I gave you two runs an inning, and in American on a woody board, the three runs and the two runs are right next to each other. On a European there or English board, the two's outside and the threes inside, so it's not as easy for me to get you know, five or six an inning, where I can give you two, and it's kind of like just pot luck throwing.
Speaker 1: Larry, Larry, you lost, you lost. You know everybody else, everybody else that you played against didn't beat you. I did, and you have an excuse. So whatever the twos or threes or threes or two's or it didn't matter. You lost. So just take the l and move on.
Speaker 4: The mistake was given two runs soft.
Speaker 1: You're in a fucking dart league, your own darts.
Speaker 4: I've never played. I've never played in the dark league in my life.
Speaker 1: You said you had home.
Speaker 4: I I have never played in the dark league in my life.
Speaker 1: Do you have your own darts? It's like having your own bowling ball, but you're not in a bull league.
Speaker 4: My sister gave to me for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ray, Yes.
Speaker 5: Ray, so one.
Speaker 6: We also met Larry's brother at the bar. And then two, Larry wouldn't play us in darts because he was wearing his glasses and he said he messes up his throat because he holds it right.
Speaker 3: Next to the hill hit the glass.
Speaker 6: So he's like, I gotta go home and get my contacts.
Speaker 4: I gotta put contacts in the play dark.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're high maidens.
Speaker 3: You can't just throw a fucking dart Larry with your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sees it as yeah, we'll do we'll do that when we play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have my paint pressure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys go to the Draft King Sports book and uh, what was it? Saint John's against Creighton. Yeah, last second, garbage time bucket. Creighton got the cover, So Larry won on that as well.
Speaker 4: I think Say lost on that. I think Dylan won on that also, though I had.
Speaker 3: The money line and the spread, so I kind of split the difference a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then what do you guys, who have you partnered up with biggest sports? What what's going on here?
Speaker 5: So it's, uh, it's a semi pro, it's like a minor league football league, and all these dudes that are on the team, coaches, too, have like real jobs, and then in their spare time they played tackle football and there's like a whole league in New England and we're into it.
Speaker 1: So they gamble on the games that they're playing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's lines. Yeah, there's lines that we're gambling and.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be like their ESPN.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's Biggie sports. Yeah, it's the name of it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anything else that needs to be mentioned here? Recap wise, we had the week off, dude to vacation, and I don't know if there's anything worth recapping, bad Larry, anything to recap?
Speaker 4: Oh you got no, Yeah, of course I'm going to recap. I want undefeated again there. I think I think his name was Patrick Cantillet. It can't, can't whatever his name is. I had him top ten, I had him BEATNJ.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's sun Jam.
Speaker 3: That I believe is actually an honest It feels like profiling here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I won both of them, and then Ray did say this morning, now we're all starting out a zero again. So that's fine, we're all eating, that's fine.
Speaker 5: The one week I don't pick Auburg to win, of course, like the one single week.
Speaker 3: So that we should have immediately known. Larry had some not some nice things to say about Oberg in the previous tournament. The moment that happened, we all should have bet him to the next one.
Speaker 1: All right, So this week bad Larry. I'll start with you, since you were homecoming king this past weekend.
Speaker 4: There's hardly anything out there, So I'm stagning with my new Jersey boys. I'm taking Rutgers getting ten against Michigan out at Michigan tonight. I don't know why I can't get behind Mammouth basketball. I don't think they're that good. So I'm taking Elon plus two against Monmouth and then taking Central Connecticut State Universe against the landlocked Dolphins of Lemoyne.
Speaker 5: Lemoyne Damn got a lamoy reference on the show.
Speaker 3: We are desperate here.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. Back to Rutgers. How do you have two of the top five picks in the upcoming draft and Dylan Harper and Ace Bailey and your fourteen and fourteenth bat I.
Speaker 4: Know, but they're starting to get it together a little bit. They covered against USC over the weekend. Again not on the show, but of course.
Speaker 5: You had it. I believe that's the problem. Yeah, he's got a horse again. It's ridiculous. He played this carny game. It was the dumbest game I've ever seen in my life, Danny, and he won all kinds of money on it.
Speaker 1: Is this crisscross?
Speaker 4: Yes, such a Yeah, I'm going right back down to it right now.
Speaker 1: What is crisscross?
Speaker 5: You share a hand? Go there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dealer, the deal is your partner. So you actually hope the dealer has his five cards out there are you know, Chris and cross, you know, three down and then three across, the middle card being played last. He's your partner with your two cards. So you have five cards down and five cards across and two pair and three of kine and straight. Some flushes all pay graduated amounts. That night, the dealer had two separate full houses on his five cards, so everyone at the table gets fifteen to one on their front bet. And then I myself had two other full houses on you know, one of my runs that pay twelve to one. But there's six bets that you get to triple up after you see your cards, so you know, I already have three of a kind, and I'm tripling up my bet, and I you know you hit the boat and it goes to twelfth to one as opposed to three to one.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I watched him playing like five hands. I was like, I have no fucking idea what's going on.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, I kind of liked when Shay was, you know, every four every four Minnesota game. Yeah, we can play that and have fun, you know, for your numbers in Atlantic City. It's like he's playing like four games simultaneously, and it's like every two seconds a game.
Speaker 5: I got killed.
Speaker 4: You guys just went to my speakerphone. I don't know how to I don't know how to do.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about imb Ambi. Hi, guys, I heard that you let Larry out of the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a forty eight hour past.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what he said.
Speaker 1: Say he says that you love having him around.
Speaker 4: Not true.
Speaker 3: Wait, I can't believe we forgot about this. Larry has a job.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know better than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go way to go, Larry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Shay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: All right? North Texas Main Green plus one and a half against Harvard to the Southeast Florida Atlantic yep. And then I got top twenty Ricky Ricky rick Yeah, plus two eighty. Then I stole Dylan's I'm not gonna say mascot, Dylan's guy sung JM plus one forty. That's top twenty as well relationship. And then I look, I like this lot Glover over Hormon minus one ten. I don't like Brian Harmon at all.
Speaker 3: Why he fell off hard after the open win?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think he's missing everything. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's left lefty Golfer.
Speaker 1: He's gritty and Gunny trust him.
Speaker 3: He's tiny.
Speaker 1: Then I got a big, bigger big hunter.
Speaker 5: Is he very? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a Georgia boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big hunter.
Speaker 5: Okay. Burger to win Group A plus one eighty, then speaks to win the whole kaboodle hook him and Straka also to win plus thirty five hundred. All right, Dyl, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Dan uh Jockingly, I have some JM to win. Of course you do plus twenty two hundred. Until it happens, I'm doing it. And Shane Lowry.
Speaker 1: Is there a sun jay um?
Speaker 3: If you ask people from New Jersey, there is.
Speaker 1: Bad Larry calls him son j M.
Speaker 3: Then that one's it's two letters. The margin for her there is pretty low.
Speaker 1: Well, actually it's one letter. It's a IU. I am yeah, well ms, okay, all right, continue.
Speaker 3: Shane Lowry top ten plus two twenty and Bo Hostler top ten.
Speaker 1: Plus four hundred. That's that's hook him too, yeah, Bo Hustler.
Speaker 3: Anything else he'll show out at the tournaments of course, you know, Dan and then a little college puck Denver, the Harvard of the West minus two and a half against Saint Cloud State, great buck line plus one fifteen.
Speaker 1: R Denver sixth in the country. Yeah, yeah, you're alma mater d U.
Speaker 5: D U D.
Speaker 3: But the University of Denver.
Speaker 1: I know, well, it's like see you in the University of Colorado.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, there's.
Speaker 3: Some other Why is that KU? University of Kansas, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I went to Dayton there UD and it's just University of Dayton.
Speaker 3: That's the Delaware's u D.
Speaker 1: I think are they think they want.
Speaker 3: To be Yeah, they want to be Dayton and Denver.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, Well, Larry's got obviously a busy day with his wife going to thrift shops and where where mb where here's your sister? Doesn't she usually go with you?
Speaker 2: She's babysitting down.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, is that smart?
Speaker 4: She's her grandma Duty's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, doesn't she always have Xanax with her?
Speaker 4: Just when Larry driving.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll let you love birds drive away and uh Larry again. Everybody, all right, you guys, Okay, the summer will back down.
Speaker 4: In the summer, it's actually alive down here.
Speaker 1: We'll be back and once again, thank you Larry, thank you Ambi. Uh Larry in the winter, no comparison to Larry in the summer. What do you mean you think he's a big deal in the winter, Wait till the summer, tell you. Because he just bounces around. He'll just walk up to you know, hey, you got to go see Tommy's over here. Knock on the day Tommy, and then he'll be like you got beers and walk in get a beer and then he'll walk out and we'll go someplace else. Like it's it's true. He is who he says he is. He really And the number of people who Larry people in Jersey love listening to this podcast. They're they're all like and they know it like they they know all the details about it.
Speaker 3: We walked in that bar and it was like cheers.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: They the number of people at Bad Larry's daughter's wedding that came up and said, Shay here I go. No, no, no, what about Dylan, No no no.
Speaker 3: But you were you were a big hit at the wedding. Then we heard most stories were down there about your singing prowess.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah. I heard a lot about Danny at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you put down a couple of beverages with the best of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: Good showing Danny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way to represent the Pods right.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's the reason why A part of the reason why I did call the facility that, you know, the place that held the reception. I called two days later to say, that's one of the best receptions that I've ever been to. You guys did an unbelievable job. I don't know if I felt like I needed to appollo John.
Speaker 3: You're fishing like I wasn't like.
Speaker 1: Anything happened out of the ordinary. It's great for Yeah, you guy grabbed the microphone and was dropping f bombs. Really what did he look like?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They said he was like a TV guy. Yeah, all right, Well just and what's your name? Oh, it doesn't matter, not Steve Smith had your wife.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's rough one.
Speaker 3: It's been a it's been a big week in the.
Speaker 5: Twitter's gone crazy the last couple of days. The sec burner verse is going bananas. Steve Smith audio leaked. I mean it's Twitter's been a battle.
Speaker 3: For the How about the dead lady on the plane just sitting next to the two Did you see that the lady died on the flight, like a Guitar Airways flight, and they just sat her with a blanket over her next to this couple sitting in the like the rock, like we can't leave her in the alleyway. They the ride from like like Jakarta to Italy, like a long flight, just like next to it deadly.
Speaker 5: How was your flight?
Speaker 1: Oh? It was dead quiet.
Speaker 3: The person next to me was awesome. They didn't say a word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I I went to Chinatown with my wife years ago and a guy died at the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Sitting at the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was on the ground. They're trying to so that he was on the ground, they're trying to bring him back to life. And you got servers who were stepping over the guy.
Speaker 5: I watched the guy die at the Masters. Remember I told you about this. We were walking out of the Masters. We were leaving the Masters, and I watched this guy collapse and like like he had a heart attack or something older, not even that fifties, and then like he stopped moving and they had to call the ambulance and all that he died. Watched him die. Damn, it was crazy, just like he heart attack. I think he just laid down and the ambulance came and they put a sheet over him. Do his dead? But if you're gonna die, I know were the group of guys I was with were like, everyone's like there, guy's a if you're gonna go. But yeah, imagine worse would they allow you to get buried there? Though?
Speaker 3: Maybe if it's like Warren Buffett dies there or something like one of the high ranking men.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they like Bobby Jones isn't buried there.
Speaker 3: If he's not, then I don't. Yeah, Okay, I have one yeah, still, just one hypothetical about the dead lady on the plane. What do you think they have to like compensate the two people?
Speaker 5: Right? Like the airline extra peanuts, you get her peanuts? Oh yeah, I'll take I'll take hers as well, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah you need actually pains?
Speaker 5: Ye? Gender Okay, I missgendered her. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Definitely not on Qatar airway.
Speaker 5: Right in a full garb could be anything.
Speaker 3: But what would you have to get paid to? Like if they're like ahead of time, you know how you can say, like, hey, are you willing to for three hundred fifty dollars, will you like offer your seat up to someone on standby, like when you're checking in? You know they give you this. Yeah, if they're like, if someone dies on the plane, are you willing to sit next to them?
Speaker 1: For the new language there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a new stipulation.
Speaker 7: Okay, thirty thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: How about that there's a guitar way way more if it was like a like American Airlines Southwest.
Speaker 3: But like for like a long but t.
Speaker 1: That flight that went into DC. Your yeah, thirty grand.
Speaker 3: And they were like low but I think they said they were like there's no strings attached, but here's thirty grand. So that like basically being like you can still sue us, but we would prefer that you don't. I feel like thirty grand is kind of low ball.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're getting a lot more than that, but I would need at least one hundred grand from the Qataris Or like what if.
Speaker 1: You said, I want first class travel the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Oh that's I mean you can fill the whole plan with dead people.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Shay and Irving podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, doing one to night Danny. Okay, all right, you seem.
Speaker 1: Like you're in great spirits. Everything looks good. Yeah, I get nervous when everything's really good.
Speaker 5: That's fair with you. I am a self sabotager. Why just my it's just my nature, Danny, I think, uh, you know one of those dudes. It just but you're not Irish. Yeah, my name is Shaye.
Speaker 1: Well you're German Irish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a quarter Irish.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's not enough to sabotage like the Irish always go, you know, ship's going too well, I gotta mess this up like Irish Catholic guilt. Yeah, you're always like something bad is gonna happen if you're Irish.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I think that's quarter of me is pretty damn lucky because it's showing up a lot. No I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, Shane and Irving wherever you get your podcast? Yes, Marvin, sorry, can I just ask one quick question you just did? Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, can I ask another.
Speaker 5: One you just did?
Speaker 3: Ask for two more No.
Speaker 7: I'm just gonna say it. It's still black history. Mother, Relax, all right, two more days. So I know white guilt. Is that just an inherently American thing, like whiteness?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: My wife was telling me like, oh, you'd help out some and so because they're white, and like, no, they're Irish, we're Italian, and I'm like, oh, oh oh, I didn't know that was like a thing my first generation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one's had it harder in this country than the Italians. I think we can all wait, no.
Speaker 5: Well they should have it hard. I don't want to get back into that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: But nobody trusts them at all. No. But I will say I have zero white guilt, just for the audience. I have none whatsoever.
Speaker 7: It got super weird when you apologized you like for what, like you're born in neteen eighty five, don't even know you like just chill will be all good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I have one guild yes, definitely treated people well the rest, you know, with respect, the right.
Speaker 5: That's the only like if you just treat people.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to stand up for uh, you know Columbus or Americo Vespucci or some of these other guys who came to I mean, I can't speak on there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I enjoyed Columbus getting lost and going, oh it's Indians. None, none of you're Indians.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure he was Jewish, by the way, Chris Columbus.
Speaker 3: Is that the German or the Irish side?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure it was the farticamas alright, Jewish?
Speaker 1: I think we are you looking into it?
Speaker 6: Ray, it's a theory that he's that he's Jewish, but it's not Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 5: He had he had to change his name with his whole family, had to change it, like a lot of them did during the Inquisition.
Speaker 3: Usually Spanish.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of Spanish Jews.
Speaker 1: The well, no in Brazil, Germans down down there. Your Germans went to Brazil. Al Right, we should have wrapped this up when we said goodbye to Larry E Me. That's Dan Patrick takes a gamble and uh, we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm, mm hmmm mm hmmm.