Speaker 1: No, Willian hasn't said ready positions to us in a very long time.
Speaker 2: You want Peached to tell you to get in a ready position? What is your ready position?
Speaker 3: Face down?
Speaker 1: You staying in the somebody says ready you've seen the Spotify picks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm always in a triple threat drill passion.
Speaker 2: You never know what I'm for no reason, just standing at on the train station a trible threat, a triple threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I missed that.
Speaker 4: That was all its like God is going when p was like, already positions, this is my ready pod position.
Speaker 1: Chested up, I have bad postures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, Yeah, I think I kind of like, yeah, that's how I know you can't fight by the way he sits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't right though, like I might be.
Speaker 5: You're not on point, you like you not in your ps like if you slumped over, like you got to get in a ready position to fight and already swam square up, square up?
Speaker 4: Right? And you know this is how I know people don't know how to fight, because if someone says square up, they're actually square. Anybody knows how to fight. We're gonna be like this, well.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, technically yes, but you're not standing square into I know.
Speaker 4: I can tell when people really can't fight just by their stance, like you literally have no idea.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true, because I've seen some dudes that look kind of awkward, but they got hands though, and they hit and they hit hard. So it's like you only you, and you can't just take a bunch of hits.
Speaker 1: It only takes one.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying stop a street fight for sure, And sometimes you get snug you're not paying attention.
Speaker 1: I agree with you there.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying everything doesn't have to be a boxing match. But if you're standing there like this, I know you just can't.
Speaker 1: Us to fight in Irish Irish, right.
Speaker 4: Actually no, because you're you're putting your shoulders this way, so you're much slipper and you're like this.
Speaker 1: It's straight on, yo. That's just photo.
Speaker 4: But the real stance of the fighting Irish is your leg like this.
Speaker 2: No, but it's here because the job used to be this. You can't even you can't know if nigga hit you like this world, you ain't got no defense for that.
Speaker 1: You don't, you don't no more.
Speaker 4: That's for the for the photo, for the pub I'm saying the back leg is this way, so you're you're throwing from your hip, You're not throwing from your shoulder or your arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, it comes from it's still this.
Speaker 3: It's just not that that boy I ought to a stance.
Speaker 1: Nigga hits you in one of these you're not getting up.
Speaker 4: What was that ship in elementary school that they used to get kids with some arm wrestling where you go like this and like this and you just get the you'd let your hand go and they pushed themselves in the nose.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was probably something racist. What was it called farm wrestling? It was like Chinese arm wrestling or some shit. It was something that definitely derived from Chinese.
Speaker 1: Correspondent Brian was that or thing?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: I thought that he was just born did that?
Speaker 4: And our pranks used to have people with bloody noses. Their pranks are you.
Speaker 3: Know the type hoods and ship.
Speaker 1: Like that cinnamon challenge, fucking dumb ash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tablespoonful of cinamon. Think that's a good I to die?
Speaker 1: Was the salting challenge, the first challenge?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is the saltine challenge?
Speaker 4: This was like MySpace days. It was something like like seven saltines in a minute or something.
Speaker 3: Peace And of course the crackers knew about the cracker challenge.
Speaker 4: Eat six salting crackers in sixty seconds without drinking any liquid.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. Six saltine. I definitely tried it.
Speaker 2: When I got a whole girl with a wet mile, Well, what's gie? That's the hero you already follower, I do I know who you talked about.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew it.
Speaker 3: That one freak video on the only fans to start doing.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I started to ask you, was her mouth wet?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just saying certain pictures.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, she got that juicy mouth that yeah, like yeah, good mouth wash. I already know, yeah that good salava that you know that m hm look like alo, yeah, yo, you know the salava. Talk about you got a little bubbles in it in the salava?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 3: Why you got a freak out talk of the episode.
Speaker 1: I'm just my that's all we were talking about challenges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sultine crackers, though I never heard of that one. The first challenge it was was planking, though right do we agree that that was the first?
Speaker 4: Was this was this predates planking, probably by a decade or more.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that. Yeah, I was younger. I didn't make its way over to the whites. The whites were definitely doing no put intended insulting crackers. But marshmallows, marshmallows challenge. What was this one?
Speaker 3: How many marshmallows you can fin your mouth?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nah, we never did that dip in their mouth? I'm sure, chubby buddy, there's a pause. Which marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Was it the miniature like hot Coco marshmos or was it like the.
Speaker 1: The s'mores, the di jit puffs? Yeah, the big ones? Oh yeah, nah, that's crazy. Yeah, y'all just do that. No, we shouldn't. I promise you y'all have to do it. I'll judge. What are you judging? You don't judge. It's a count anything, count?
Speaker 2: Yeah, count how many marshmallows you put in your mouth?
Speaker 1: Baby? They might win that one though.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: Know and respectfully the baby d for like pr purposes, she should win, because if a man won that over a woman, that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you celebrate, Like, what do you do as a man if you beat a woman with the chubby buddy like challenge, like, how do you celebrate your victory?
Speaker 5: You get super excited about people have really wide mouths, like I got big ass front teeth. I'm not gonna be able to like fit a lot in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Everybody be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I found out when I got my Veneers that I definitely wasn't gay because every time my gag ship was like you just stop like putting anything near my mouth please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you could never go there. But this game. Niggas that don't like that, don't mean ain't gay? This gay men that don't get like give head?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you do? You you just said, ain't no specialist? What this game? Man that don't give head?
Speaker 5: Yes, puss, there's women that don't give head like yeah, but we wait, so what I mean?
Speaker 2: They give head, but they don't like they don't enjoy it, but they'll do it. Like if it's gay, man that's not like fam, you might as well just be straight. You must be heapo sexual right right or wrong? That's like it's like playing basketball. I don't play defense. You might as well go shit down because it's two sides, luc you might have I don't do that to Luca, you might as well go sit down.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, f you might as to shut down man.
Speaker 4: And as like progressive and welcoming and cool as the gay community is, I feel like in twenty twenty six, if a gay man walked to the gay bar and said, I don't suck dickt he sir, get get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing? Let be heterosexual, we'll talk to the ladies.
Speaker 4: I think I think the gays would call a gay guy that doesn't suck dick the F word.
Speaker 1: Get this word out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that might be the origin. That might be the origin of the word. I think we just found it was actually anti homophobes. Yeah, oh my good lord, that might be the origin.
Speaker 4: Definitely calling the gay guy that doesn't suck dick that word, and he's not allowed at the party.
Speaker 5: I'm never allowing Ryan and Google again, what do they call a gay man who doesn't suck dick?
Speaker 3: That's at the Google search that is up on the.
Speaker 2: Screen right, Yes, I love Ryan already, Yo, he looks for important things.
Speaker 1: He's an oral what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the algorithm's gonna be nasty.
Speaker 4: Anyways. The first time we've all got to chop it up as a cruise.
Speaker 1: Since St. Patrick's Day? How was everyone saying Patrick Day? Everybody's saying Patrick's Day was past?
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: I don't fit that happened at the parade?
Speaker 4: Was it? It was good? Yeah, it's it's what it always was, just a just a love fest, everyone in good spirits.
Speaker 3: You have a red headed child, so I know you like a celebrity out there.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, she was a celebrity.
Speaker 4: The amount of because we were by uh St Patrick's Cathedral, which is like where a lot of the news people go, the amount of newspaper people everyone's coming. Do you mind if we take a photo of your daughter? I'm like, just say, she looks like the quintessential fucking this. This is the magazine cover for St.
Speaker 1: Patrick's Stake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a fucking smiling, redheaded girl with sunglasses on that are shamrocks.
Speaker 1: Get it? Yeah, this is a walking stereotime. This makes it.
Speaker 2: This is like it's Saint Patrick's State for real now exactly. But no, we have fun and it was calm.
Speaker 4: Usually debauchery happens after, but just just went went back home with them.
Speaker 1: We did have a good time. The weather was pretty decent too.
Speaker 2: It was cold though, well, I mean, you know, it's New York City, it's march on.
Speaker 4: Donnie came through and let the people knew that that we were slaves too. I appreciated that because as Irish people we can't bring that up, which I understand because now we're just white in America. But thank you Montdammy holding it down, letting the people know what happened to us, because that's it's taboo when it comes from a white person. Man Dommy can like be our spokesperson. But hey, they went through some ship and we still support Palestine. Only western state that does.
Speaker 2: But did you hear about his non ballion dollar budget to house the homeless? I did not know which us who got to hold that bill down. But anyway, I'm I'm a New Jersey resident, so I know not what you speak of. I'm here for the social media collic whatever.
Speaker 4: Y'all going through. I don't give a fuck. He's got a nice smile and he sens of things I like.
Speaker 1: I bet he does. I bet he does.
Speaker 4: Yo. Did I tell you my New Jersey idea legitimately looks like a fake ID?
Speaker 1: Why it just looks.
Speaker 3: Fixed to you because you're not used to a New Jersey idea.
Speaker 4: It's it's like thin and yeah, I've had fake id's. It feels like a fake IDA.
Speaker 1: It's thinner than like.
Speaker 4: Way thinner than New York. I d's really yes, New York. I do you throw it down?
Speaker 1: You could?
Speaker 3: It makes noise when it is ship like a master card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got it washirograss with your face and ships or what sh it looks like a printed fake idea. I used to have a fake Michigan I D And that's exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Well, Jersey doesn't have our budget.
Speaker 1: What what budget do they have? They don't have the New York budget.
Speaker 2: Well nobody has, no No other place in the world exactly has the New York City budget. No other place that's like confirmed, like no other place in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe Dubai No, No, I would love a Dubai id uh.
Speaker 1: Now you got to get you know how you go about acquiring women?
Speaker 2: Do you know like the steps you gotta he's setting you up. No, I'm cool, I'm no, I'm just asking. No, can get we can move on.
Speaker 1: You can't be the gay that doesn't suck dick.
Speaker 2: That's not They're not having that over there, Like you're going suck some dick over Tobai.
Speaker 3: You wanna do more than that?
Speaker 2: It's no way. Them Saudi, them niggas fly you all the oil tackles. Oh you sucking dick for sure.
Speaker 5: I thought about moving to Dubai. They have like a big like creator program. You can get like a golden visa, a couple of concentrators who have moved over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking.
Speaker 2: There's some people that have moved to like Thailand and things like like the houses you can get.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, what are we doing? What are we doing in America?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ireland's given out like stipends and stuff to I think like ninety grand for people that want to be creators in Ireland.
Speaker 1: You can move there. That's fire.
Speaker 4: But Canada was always great with that too, Like I love what Daniel Caesar, all all the Canadian R and B artists that we talk about all went through that program where you can get grants and loans as an artist. I wish America did that, but I mean, come on, we gotta focus on Iran way more important exactly than the arts in America. Anyways, we have some order has been restored. Sports are back. March Madness, March Madness. Baby, do you watch March Madness? You know because you went to Cay you went to Syracuse, right, So you.
Speaker 3: Didn't go to Syracuse.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: All this time, I thought you went toot take Classic qus so important.
Speaker 5: No, I know l I U, but I thought when I don't know, there's other colleges in Syracuse. But I went to college in Syracuse.
Speaker 1: But if you're from soracused like you're going to Syracuse.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I got accepted, but I didn't go to Syracuse. I wanted to go to Long Island University for some reason.
Speaker 2: You just you just wanted to be in the city. That's what it is with you. You just wanted to be in the city.
Speaker 5: I wanted to get out of my hometown. Who wants to go to school in their hometown?
Speaker 1: I feel you all. That makes that makes sense, that makes perfect.
Speaker 5: But I eventually graduated from OCC. But yeah, no, I did not go to ESSUE. But shout out to them, Yeah, shout out to Syracuse. Are they wait, they didn't even make the tournament?
Speaker 1: Yeah they didn't ship. Yeah, I'm looking at that shout out when they practice officially came out today.
Speaker 4: But I mean, listen, man, they got to get Mello's son back in the rotation.
Speaker 1: They'll get there.
Speaker 4: They got a lilac court side, some dollars will start coming in. I think you will be there by next How long before you think they named Melow the head coach? I mean I was thinking that because this whole season, like all the viral clips were mellow at shoot around before with the tale, was like, all right, they're already geting the pressed without Melo being the coach. But I could I could see it happening. Yeah, because I think Melo would be a great coach too.
Speaker 2: But the thing about mellow being and the coach is the culture changes at Syracuse and now you got a coach that a lot of these kids grew up watching, grew up like being a fan of wanting to emulate the game after Melo, he had arguably the greatest one year one season in college history, winning the national championship at Syracuse. Like Syracuse University is mellow, like you think of Carmelo Anthony like, and I think that him being on the sideline coaching, I think it entice is some of the top players in the country to go there. Yeah, he could do it with DEONDI. Yeah, I think that it would. Like I'm going to play for Mellow. He's a cool coach, you know what I'm saying, Like he won a championship. It's like I've watched him growing up. Like you know what I'm saying. He's he's older than us, but he's still young enough for us to like kind of relate to him and things like that.
Speaker 1: I think he changes the entire coach over there.
Speaker 4: And now you kind of have a dominance of the amount of great high school basketball players in the Northeast period.
Speaker 1: Now do you have that hub too?
Speaker 4: Even though I think what Rick is done Saint John's and we'll get to the bracket is great with the Saint John's program now, But yeah, if Mellow coached at the entire Northeast is all the top kids in the country will want to go play for Mellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact, and I think that, I mean, it makes sense, So I would like to see that if that happens.
Speaker 4: I mean, the marriage you got the plug, right, we get courtside seats next to Lalla me you stove La La.
Speaker 3: Me you that's a nasty front.
Speaker 1: And the orange man stove baby d in lalla. I know I think that could work.
Speaker 4: But yes, the bracket was announced and I want to make everyone very very clear. You can bet with hard rock. Bet right now with all of your March madness. That's the only dream you should be betting this hard rock.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, it's us.
Speaker 4: Why would you not who else but hard rock on the Harby, Like, why would you not want to bet with hard rock? Hard rock on the Horway? And on top of that, like, you can bet every day. That's what's fun about March Madness, like they did properly name it. You can bet on so many games in one day, it's kind of absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but use hard rock for that out the gate.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do my bias pic Saint John five seed minimum Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 1: Right hometown team.
Speaker 4: We feel Sweet sixteen for Saint John's Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen him getting into the sixteen. Come on, Rick, Rick Schangs the culture over there. Yeah no he did. How soon until lamar Odoms starts going back to back to back bigg Eiast championships. Yeah, that's there.
Speaker 4: But number one seeds Duke Florida looking over here, Michigan and Arizona.
Speaker 1: Are you guys picking just just that's your final four?
Speaker 4: Nah? No way, I know Peter's going Kansas out the gate. Duke almost lost the other day they almost lost. Yeah, I don't have Duke in my final four. And it will post our brackets next week and keep everyone updated of how bad they go. I think it's one of those things where DeMars wins are our office pool with the bracket, Like she'll just get lucky because she likes the logo of the team.
Speaker 1: The colors, she likes the uniforms. Yeah, she dated a guy that went to Louisville.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how March madn has happened. It's not it's very rarely ever who you predict, like, Okay, they're gonna win it all.
Speaker 1: Like I've never been good at braggets.
Speaker 4: Like every time I'm like Michigan States could be my sleeper, and then they lose first.
Speaker 1: Five before.
Speaker 4: I do like Illinois a sleep everyone other three. I like Illinois out of the South. I definitely outside of my Saint John's bias.
Speaker 1: Yukon is still Yukon. Yukon is Yukon.
Speaker 4: I kind of have Yukon over there. I think they make this this sweet sixteen Yeah, for sure, I know. I think Yukon goes final four from really East, Yeah I have. I have Yukon over Duke as far as the one and two seeds in that regard, Yeah, Yukon over Duke. I don't think Duke is as good as much as I want to love him, because because Booze is over there, like I want to see them win because I hate Duke, but I love Boozer and I love that his son is over there and everything that makes me want to cheer for them. But other than that, man as fuck Duke Long Island, isn't it debarrass Okay, that's what's up. They're up against number one seed Arizona tomorrow. Na.
Speaker 3: It's clip for sure, it's fine.
Speaker 2: We're saying that. But that's the thing with march Man. It's like we're saying, like, nah, I allow you to get him out of here.
Speaker 1: They might they could win.
Speaker 4: They probably won't. They probably won't, but they could win, and.
Speaker 2: Then everybody in the country's bracket is fucked after that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's like a bracketbuster, Like everybody's bracket as fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, the only time I actually had a good bracket was when I was being dumb and Saint Peter's went to the Elite eight, like I was just doing it because that's I mean, I wouldn't say all I didn't graduate, but still my school. Yeah, I only had a good bracket that year because I was just being silly, like, nah, Saint Peter, it's the final four.
Speaker 1: They made it to the lead eight. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I mean, this could be your year. Take Long Island, fuck it all the way? That going all the way.
Speaker 1: They're not, but it's okay, I fuck with you, but they're not going on boy, they're going.
Speaker 4: What's always funny, though, is like if that happens. Yeah, let's say Long Island beats Arizona and the craziest March Madness upset, and then two days later they get steamrolled by Villanova, Like that was a fluke.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think Villanova's gonna go all the way. That's my dad's favorite team, that's your pick.
Speaker 4: I mean, Villanova's a great tournament team. They're number eight, but even they're going against that eight to nine. First round is always the toughest one like Utah State could clip them round one. But I mean, other than that, I don't know if it's gonna be like the crazy years that have been in the past. I kept up pretty good with college basketball. I think outside of Duke gets a pretty standard of what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I had to match another Long Island to No, Hofstra, the real, the real Long Island.
Speaker 2: Alabama's you know, they in a little bit of trouble. They start playing I got arrested, he got caught with that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's that's.
Speaker 2: The hard rock bet right.
Speaker 1: Everyone is going to hard rock to just go yo Hofstra. This might be the way I make some money.
Speaker 2: So Alabama being a number four seed, Hafster being the number thirteen seed, but their star players out.
Speaker 1: Has stout Alabama. OK, yeah, what's that? You can never trust the Aiden? No, you trust the Aiden. I don't know if I trust the Aidens, trust the Aiden?
Speaker 3: Why not put the interest aiding a Caiden a Jaden?
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of them. Nothing.
Speaker 4: But at the end of it, yeah, always bet against that on hard rock. If they got that on their squad.
Speaker 2: Well, Hofstra most I mean, but listen, Alabama is still a good team. But when your star players out for you know, some legal issues. I mean, haff has to be the favorite now with that team.
Speaker 4: What's also funny about this game? This may be the craziest game again because he's out. If you look at all the networks like T n T TV S True TV is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just got caught with weed. He got arrested. Now that on True TV like.
Speaker 4: To be sandwiched in between Impractical Joker episodes. Yeah, for Astra Versus Alabama. You know what comes on right after that game? First forty eight Storage Wars? Storage Wars?
Speaker 1: You ain't he had a storage locker? No, seriously, hopefully Aiden it is?
Speaker 2: You know he's all right, man, I mean he got caught with some some weight, some weed, but you know, I mean it's it's marijuana. I mean, Aiden, what the hell you was doing with almost two pounds though? Like you ain't with what you doing?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: I mean it saves you some trips, like you buy it?
Speaker 1: I get it? No, No, I get It's the reason why people go to BJ's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Aid, if Aiden has if Aiden Holloway has a Costco membership, you gotta let him go because all he knows is bulk, like I don't need this much mail, right, but you gotta buy it.
Speaker 1: There's no small mail at Cosco, like I gotta get it.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it too, these teams are, if they're lucky, on the road for the most part for all of March, Like you gotta go buy a pounds? Yeah, do you smoke every day? Like yeah, I got to prepare to be on the road for the next more, like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It was just it was a sale, like what you want me to do? Like that show's focus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not going out in Tennessee trying to find where the Reggie at?
Speaker 5: How do aready got smoke weed? And then like try to like play sports like I don't.
Speaker 1: Weed affects everyone differently. You ever heard of.
Speaker 2: Michael Phelps, Yes, he uses his lungs more than eight and the holloway to I promise you that and he was out there winning gold.
Speaker 4: So to me, that's doc, Like I understand Ricky Williams with the pain that you're in as a running back, that you smoke weed before and after a game. Rod Our Test drinking Henessey at halftime to me is the wildest thing of all times.
Speaker 2: Nothing they used to they used to drink. They used to get hammered at halftime in the NBA. Listen to some of the players in the ages, the way they talked about they used to drink beers, like and just talk about the second half, like all right, well we got to go out there drinking a beer like its gatorade.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can see that in football, but like basketball with the amount of hand note coordination, if you have two beers at halftime when you're a football player, you'll be fine. You'll probably actually might be a little bit better. But trying to shoot a three off a few beers, no, I'm missing.
Speaker 1: I think it's the opposite.
Speaker 5: I get really coordinated when I'm drunk, but not toe up when I'm like just drunk, Like I move so swiftly.
Speaker 1: All right, what is how do you move before you get drunk?
Speaker 3: Like no, because like you are, I can't focus.
Speaker 5: But like if I come home drunk, the swift movement with which I take all right clothes off, shower makeup off, like I do that shit in record time when I'm drunk, not toe up, but drunk, it helps you, like folks, Yeah, I don't know, it helps me lock in, like I'll be drunk and locked in.
Speaker 4: But that's because you're more focused on not fucking up, whereas when you're sober, it's just like yeah, exactly exactly, but that that's fine. But that turns into the terrible person. That's like I drive better when I'm drunk, and it's like you need to sit down here, be your keys.
Speaker 1: Those people are sick. Those people exist.
Speaker 5: I know, I know a couple of them. I hate when people say that.
Speaker 1: Just because they do this, they think they're better at driving.
Speaker 2: Hoefully Aiden Holloway is you know he gets through the situation or even making light of it, but you know, hopefully he gets through this and is able to continue his career because he is a good young player. So yeah, which the best fore but he will be missing this tournament, that is a fact. So Hofstra over Alabama is I think is the favorite number thirteen over the four seeds.
Speaker 1: So we shall see.
Speaker 4: Staying in the spirit of March madness, I thought we could do something fun for our podcast in bracket style, little funies. Yeah, we've seen like Vibe used to do the rapper bracket, which caused commotion, Like we've seen that before. But I thought it could be kind of cool for us to do a March Madness style bracket with rap labels, Okay, because we've kind of debated that before.
Speaker 1: I should.
Speaker 4: We've even debated with Nicky on Queen Radio about cash Money being the greatest label of all time.
Speaker 1: I think that that.
Speaker 4: Conversation happens, but probably not as much as it should because sub labels have.
Speaker 1: Kind of gotten it to a weird place. There's only so many left.
Speaker 4: But I put together a list of forty one here, and I thought we could do, uh, do our picks today and try to put together a bracket. So I'm not saying this is gonna be good because I feel like we're gonna argue about a lot of shit to try to seed four number ones, four number twos, four number threes, and so on and so forth. I did put somewhat of a criteria together artist roster, cultural impact, business impact.
Speaker 1: Ryan when you highlighted I can't see it.
Speaker 4: Longevity, quality of music, star power, classic albums, hit sales, and chart dominance.
Speaker 1: And the fans are going to vote, right, yes.
Speaker 4: This would be something that we would put up on a link where the fans can vote, and you know, whoever gets the most moves on to the to the next round.
Speaker 3: Is there a prize then?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No. Further, I want master p to give me something, not the other way around. He master if he's been.
Speaker 3: On Forbes for thirty years the project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all stream cash money. Richards Birdman's doing fine?
Speaker 3: You're right? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh well, yeah, I put this list together. I have one thing I want to debate before we get into the list. Is death jam included in this? And now hear me out. Most of what I put together here is like sub labels. This is not any order, but just for example, death Row, bad Boy, no limit, cash money, after Math, Rockefeller rough Riders, Murder ac solso deaf qc, et.
Speaker 1: Cetera, so deaf Jam.
Speaker 4: At one point, yes, I think would fall under the subcategory. But in the nineties it became the universal conglomerate of rap labels because Rockefeller rough Riders and murder inkrawl under death Jam, and once we include them, now I feel like you have to include innerscope and then death throws under that after math is it gets weird? Death jam is a not a sub label, but should be on this list. I just don't know if it's fair to put them on the list. I think because to me, they're more of the inner scope, like that world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's better to leave them out. I think it makes the bracket easier and more fair.
Speaker 4: But on the same side, I think it's kind of fucked up because they were an independent label with run DMCLLO, cool J like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they turned into the Yeah, they turned.
Speaker 2: But when they started they definitely were like they were no different than a CMG or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like cash Money started out independent and then they signed their deal with Universal. Like, I just feel like it's kind of unfair with def Jam because then you have to include Interscope and on and I just don't think that's very fun. Yeah, because you're just adding so much other shit outside of hip hop and R and B.
Speaker 1: So def Jam is not a part of this bracket.
Speaker 4: But because yeah, I'd prefer not to put them because then I think you'd have to put def Jam and then then parentheses eighty five to ninety six or something, which I think is kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agreed.
Speaker 4: So I know no one ever pays attention are the things that we actually say when they want to rage bait, maybe we put it somewhere on the bracket, like deaf jam is not included. Yeah, but even then they'll read that and then be like, yo, they put.
Speaker 1: Deaf jam there. Yeah, but can't win for losing. Let's leave that out there.
Speaker 4: What do we think the best way to go about this is just start at number ones and go around the room of what we think the four number one seeds should be out of this list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would probably be the best way to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So before we get to number ones, I put together forty one labels that we have to get down to thirty two. Bear with me. I'm just gonna run through just so everyone's aware of what's on this list. Death, Throw, bad Boy, no Limit, Cash Money, after matth Shady. I put together Rockefeller, Rough Riders, Murder, Inc, Soso, Deaf, QC, Dreamville, tde Ovo, CMG, MMG, Good Music, why So, Raucous, duck down, strange music, h hypnotized minds, Rap, a lot, Stones, Throw, Ruthless, Loud, Tommy Boy, guit TP, Empire, Swish a House coad selling Grand Hustle, Griselda Rowstrom, three hundred Diplomat, Baby Grange, Uptown.
Speaker 1: Records, rough House ten to seventeen.
Speaker 3: You left YSAF.
Speaker 1: I put YSL there twice this way. Oh okay, I.
Speaker 4: Think I think I covered pretty much everything. I don't know how you guys feel about Empire and three hundred and labels like that because that kind of bleeds over to because they were more of a distribution company. I'm fine with leaving three hundred and Empire off this list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Empire.
Speaker 4: Because even three hundred while it is a label, yes with Fettigo like migoss QC, but then they did distribution with three hundred, Like I just think it just get you get in the weeds with Empire and three hundred as far as what they're doing as label services.
Speaker 1: So I'm cool with taking them off. So yeah, take three hundred and Empire off.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with.
Speaker 1: That, all right.
Speaker 3: So let's start number ones.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I have four where you just start the conversation obviously think death Row, bad Boy, Cash Money, Rockefeller. So so deaf are all in the conversation for number ones where you guys land with four of them? I think death Row and bad Boy goes without saying I think everyone's fine with those two for Ryan and right down as number one seeds.
Speaker 1: It's the other two that I think are more debatable.
Speaker 4: For number one, I.
Speaker 1: Think cash money is there no question. So what would be the fourth?
Speaker 4: So Death Row, bad Boy, cash Money, What's number What's number four in the number ones?
Speaker 2: It would have to be I'm going Rockefeller. I mean I think that goes what I was saying. I'm going Rock and Feller, just like you said, based on the criteria and culture impact business. Uh you got you know, some of the greatest artists of our time from Rockefeller. I think, yes, they have to be a number one seed.
Speaker 4: I think they may end up being the best two seed. But Loud Records roster is kind of fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us some of the people that are on it.
Speaker 4: Big, Pun Dead, pres Mob, Deep Wu Tang, three six, Mafia, m.
Speaker 1: Alcoholics.
Speaker 4: It gets kind of nuts when you get into Loud and the impact that they had, and from there you even get everything Terror Squad derives from what Steve Riff can put together.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't get brought up. I don't have that. That's to me, that's not the number one seed.
Speaker 2: We can argue for number one seed, but like you said, the number two, they could upset a number one seed. Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think people could debate against the Rockefeller when you have Wu Tang, Big Pun Mob, Deep, the beat Nuts, m P three six, Mafia, Twist the Dead pres like that's I'm fine with Loud being the best number two seed, but I do think someone could argue that.
Speaker 1: But I'm fine with with Rockefeller being a one seed there.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we're the arbiter of what is right and wrong in this. So you guys can kill us for putting Rockefeller there and say we have a bias.
Speaker 1: We'll own it at this point, but that's wy. I'm fun. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: I'll take cash money is including young money.
Speaker 1: Right, I think it does.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how you could argue that, but same way I have Aftermath Shady together. I think that's fairy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, I mean it is ym CMB right, it's cash money.
Speaker 4: It's young money, cash money, so I think you get you get young money in that. And to me, I mean, let's not get ahead of ourselves. But I'll show my bias already. I think cash money is the greatest.
Speaker 1: Label all up. If we're going off what what we're saying here.
Speaker 2: No, I'm mad at that they could have been. They could be a number one seed.
Speaker 4: No, they are out the gate. We said death Row, bad Boy, cash Money. It was that that fourth.
Speaker 1: Number one that we were looking fort.
Speaker 4: It have Rockefeller there, and I am I'm sure that's gonna be the one that pisces people off.
Speaker 1: The most, that we just put Rockefeller there.
Speaker 4: But number two seeds, I think after Math Shady is there. I think Loud is there.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I'm open to after Math Shady.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at those two.
Speaker 4: Because I mean, granted it's not the the the length of the roster with after Mass Shady isn't crazy. But you do have all of all of M and m's catalog, all of fifty cents catalog. Yeah, that kind of just like I get it when you go through other labels like Dan actually beat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's gonna take. Yeah, that's absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: I'm going through some of these rosters and seeing who might want to be, But.
Speaker 4: Like I don't give them all a JUnit because like banks, ye all them they put everything under JUnit. Of course, it was a subcategory of Aftermath interscope and everything but JUnit put out there. Even the Beg for Mercy album wasn't Shady Aftermath per se. It was fifties imprint with Juni Records. But all of fifty solo shit and all of Eminem solo shit is shady Aftermath aftern Like they're kind of a number two to me. I don't really know, grant. I know Yellow Wolf didn't go crazy, but he wasn't fucking with yellow Catfish Billy. It was based on the trunk yellow Wolf. I me, you know, white on white crime and.
Speaker 1: Hip hop need a little white on white though that he's talented, No, definitely is you know, one of the weirdest things ever in my entire life.
Speaker 4: I went to some showcase that was like the New Shady A forgot it was somewhere on Bleaker or something, the New Shady uh Sinees showcase concert and I'm standing next to the stage and a drunk Bam Margera comes disc like, I think our nose is almost touched, and he said, do you Yellowolf go on yet? I could smell the wild turk, like just wild turkey hitting my face from Bam Margera. I like, nah, man, he almost made out with me, is what I'm saying. So I think that's why a PTSD with yellow Wolf, I just I think of BAM all right, So aftermath loud uh, I'll throw it out. The number two seeds, number two seeds? Man, what're we doing with QC, What we're doing with TDE as a New York what we're doing with TD mm hm as a New Yorker.
Speaker 5: I think we sleep in our rough riders. But this New York bias, that's my New York bias.
Speaker 4: I hear because because I also think no limit could be in that conversation as well. The two seed, This was my The scariest category to me was the two seeds. Yeah, because I really think you could put I think QC is a solid three seed. TD, I think you could argue is a number two seed as far as the criteria that we have up there. Okay, look at their like as far as as far as modern labels go, TD, it's TD and QC. No dispect to Ovo and Dreamville. I think they both have had their great moments. I love what Dreamville does with all their artists. I think it's incredible. But you talk about impact. QC and TDE you could argue are right up there with all these amazing but all of.
Speaker 3: Their impact is coming from what three artists.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes it's so unique.
Speaker 4: We just said shady Astromac with fifty and Eminem, Kendrick and Sizza, like yeah, and let's not act like Schoolboy hasn't had hits that have charted crazy before.
Speaker 5: Sure, but not in comparison until a lot of these are like school Boy in comparison to a lot of these other artists that we're looking for at a number two seeds.
Speaker 4: If everyone listening this isn't hate, we think no, everyone on TD's roster is incredible.
Speaker 1: Just talking about more so the criteria.
Speaker 4: But we have to be consistent in our argument because if we're saying this about aftermath, you can put Kendrick and Sissa in a conversation of Eminem and fifty. True and the longevity that they've had. What's about death Row? Death Row was how many years?
Speaker 3: TDE?
Speaker 4: When did they start? And they're still going. They got Doci now, who's clearly making noise is still the biggest R and B artist in the world. Yeah, two thousand and four with black people with Abso Kadi and j Rock.
Speaker 3: So you're thinking about putting them as a number two seed, kind of feel like they need to be there.
Speaker 1: It's hard to it's hard to not have them. There's a number two seeds.
Speaker 4: But then we have to make a decision between no limit. I hear you on rough Riders, but so so death has to be there too, right Ah no no no.
Speaker 2: No, no no no no.
Speaker 1: Hear me out. Hear me out, hear me out. I don't know why I didn't yawn.
Speaker 5: I didn't yawn, I said, because I wanted to put Social Deaf as a number two. And then I went back and looked at the roster and it's like, impact is.
Speaker 1: There, Escape, Jagged Edge, Criss Cross, I mean, Anthony Hamilton, Franchise Boys. I mean, it's the impact is there. There's a lot of records.
Speaker 4: So was Criss Cross on Social Death or that was just before Katie started j D. I'm sorry, started Social Death.
Speaker 3: Katie is Actually I know my badge, but I think.
Speaker 1: It had to be social Okay.
Speaker 4: So if you're looking at the longevity and impact of what Soso Depth did for almost twenty years, like going from Crisscross to Jagged Edge is nuts for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See this is where I knew too. It was gonna be our longest debate. So where are we at now? We have aftermath? I mean it's so deaf above TD.
Speaker 2: Technically the Crisscross wasn't it was Sony but okay, I mean that was JD though.
Speaker 4: All right, but let's let's let's at least try to just keep within the parameters of it.
Speaker 1: Had to come out on that, because then we'll start.
Speaker 4: To get into yeah, because then you can start saying Drake is technically wrap a lot and cash money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, then you just get in a weird place. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So all right, well either way, okay, I can come up off the TD for three so so deaf aftermath no limit?
Speaker 1: And then what would be our fourth? That's rough, loud, damn we not no good music.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say something very blasphemous and pardon my white face, but I'll take the brunt of it.
Speaker 1: I keep saying no limit.
Speaker 4: As a number two seed with such confidence, they had a huge impact. Master Piece made more money than damn there every single rap mobile.
Speaker 2: Get all that out, get all that masterpiece alleged. If we're being consistent and just one of my favorite cities. Salute to Holly Grows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, mm hmmm the Calio. If we're staying consistent, which I'm fine with those two artists that can carry a whole label. I don't know if No Limit is seeing rough Riders when you get in to the locks DMX and Eve, yeah, regional bias, and I know the locks A big majority of their hits are on bad Boy. I'm not counting bad Boy locks, but you still have hits with the locks. With Rough Riders.
Speaker 1: DMX, I think goes without saying.
Speaker 4: I don't need to explain that one.
Speaker 3: And Eve's run was fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I don't know Silk the shockers seeing Eve, I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I'm putting I'm putting Rough Riders as a number two seed over No Limit.
Speaker 4: I'm coming They're gonna cause so regionallyous.
Speaker 2: Just basically what you just said, though, definitely are we we're talking about impact who not many, not many labels have had an artist that has had the impact of DMX.
Speaker 1: Let's just start there.
Speaker 4: No artist period A look at the woodstock footage of DMX, right.
Speaker 1: So I mean listen that alone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, we love No Limit, we love master P, we love Silk, we love all of those guys, but we're talking about DMX like.
Speaker 4: I think no I think No Limit is more important for its business model than it was for its artists.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Like I think Masterp deserves all the flowers in the world as one of the greatest execs in music period, not just rap. I just think their business model is more impactful than what their music was because cash money is impactful on that side as well. Whether you agree or disagree with their business practices, but they also have the music for twenty years to back it up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course No Limit got it.
Speaker 4: Snoop had a couple of projects that I get cool, but I don't know if they're number two.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I kind of take back everything I said, but putting rough Riders there, we are going to get killed.
Speaker 1: I want to make that clear because.
Speaker 4: Somebody would argue, somebody would argue rap a lot could compete with rough Riders, Pull up roster for me, because you're starting with ghetto boys, scarface. Everything Houston period outside of what Swisher House did was was rap a lot.
Speaker 2: K zero traded truth the dude do the big Mike fift Ward boys, you.
Speaker 4: Get you get Mike Dean from rap a Lot, you get a lot of ship from rap a Lot. And I mean, of course we're staying in the boundaries of what was released and what wasn't. But I mean you Drake is part of the rap a Lot tree as well. Drake we signed with with J Prince's son before he was signed with cash.
Speaker 1: What do you get it?
Speaker 3: But no, yeah, fair, fair, fair, I'm just saying impact.
Speaker 1: Of this tie there is but no. But yeah, we go like this, how.
Speaker 4: Come we haven't gotten us this hat yet?
Speaker 1: You know I want I want that hat. No you don't. You don't even wear hats i'd wear in Houston just.
Speaker 4: To be safe, all right, Yeah, we just got to make it. Make a decision here, uh we all we all agree on so it's rough riders right now. We agree on shady, we agree on loud, we agree on so so deaf?
Speaker 1: What is what is this last one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, murder inking in the conversation.
Speaker 1: I think murder inc is us number one? Three? Wait wait wait wait wait wait we don't have TD off the board yet.
Speaker 3: We were arguing if they were number two.
Speaker 1: TD is a number two seed? What what the fuck are we talking? All right? Cool, all right, cool, all right, So it's staying here.
Speaker 4: Our two seeds are TD Loud Records, so so deaf and shady afterbath.
Speaker 2: Okay, TD has to be a two seed.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: You got Kendrick insisted, Like, I mean, we're talking about impact business model, like everything TOP has done over there since.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Like, I agree, they're a number two seed, bro, Like, there's not arguably could be a number one seed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So we can't. They can't fall to the to a third seat. Yeah, that's just crazy.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking we was going to get killed for the Rockefeller thing. But I just want to note that seventy percent or eighty percent of Kanye West catalog is Rockefeller, So please leave me alone with that regional biashit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the greatest sosographies of all time outside of Jay Z's, there's another artist named Kanye West.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the majority of That's why Good Music has not been selected yet because the majority of Kanye's albums are not released under Good Music.
Speaker 4: No well yet, Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet Mall that's Florida's sportsbook. Everybody knows that it's twenty time March Madness, and my favorite thing to do at this time of year is fill out my.
Speaker 1: Bracket and get mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but does give me some opportunity to win some money at the end of the day, So join me in the Volume Bracket Contest presented by hard Rock Bet. The grand prize winner scores a two night stay at the Guitar Hotel at Seminal hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida, And if you're lucky, Mal will be there for a meet and greet and you get it and you get a thousand dollars in bonus bets to use on the hard rock Bet app. All you have to do is head to bracket dot the Volume dot com and fill out your bracket. That is bracket dot the Volume dot Com to make your picks. And once your brackets locked in, it's time to hit the hardwood pause on the hard Rock Bet app.
Speaker 1: All tournament loan mo, so don't sit on the bench.
Speaker 2: Download the hard Rock Bet app today and let's get the party. Started pay on bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 4: All right, For the rest of the bracket, you can go to any of our socials. Will be posted with the link to the full bracket where you can also vote for the first rounds, and all the information will be on x Instagram somehow, maybe we'll get it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Who knows who you have money of?
Speaker 4: Like our label bracket that we just did. I think cash money should win in my opinion. I don't know if it will win, but judging by like you know, because we look at our our data in our demo, the Northeast is the heaviest like listenership for us. So like Rockefeller could squeak through, I could see it happening.
Speaker 1: The cinderrolla story.
Speaker 4: If it means I can get a pass from Biggs, then yeah, I hope Rockefeller wins.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 1: While we were recording, I can't tell you no.
Speaker 4: While we were recording, jay Z has just been announcing answer dates like he's a new artist. Every time I opened my phone, He's a new artist. Where's he performing next?
Speaker 1: Well, he'll be falling in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: He saved him two nights for the Reasonable Doubt thirty anniversary and then Blueprint Blueprint twenty five anniversary.
Speaker 4: I knew that the years that they came out, but I guess I never realized that that's there was only a five year difference between those, which is like kind of insane that jay Z was by famous standards and an absolute nobody and then five years later was at like the peak of rap. It's crazy and the amount of albums he put in between those two, like I almost look at Blueprint like he's getting he's getting old at the end of his career.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe it's only five years.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing is Reasonable Doubt was the first album, obviously, and it was so overlooked. Yeah, when he first dropped, like he could have just did one night with just thirty University of Reasonable Doubt, and obviously it's going to sell out. But the fact that, like you said, five years later he puts out the Blueprint on nine to.
Speaker 4: Eleven, jay Z could do spoken word in right fields and it would select.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had your result and Blueprint just to make it one.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to, That's what he didn't have to. But it's just it's easy.
Speaker 2: His first album that was so overlooked is the album that everybody probably loves the most.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, for sure, Square Up, Square up you me and you Square up You.
Speaker 3: You knew what we pressed what you knew?
Speaker 5: Of course I knew, but we pressed you even off Mike as like your friends.
Speaker 3: We pressed you and you didn't tell us like anything.
Speaker 1: Shit, I don't leak nothing.
Speaker 5: We could have we would have signed then NDA. You would have signed the NDA right.
Speaker 2: Really, I wouldn't tell you how to sign India. I just wouldn't say ship. See see how that works. That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: How I'm gonna say? Yoh yeah, nah?
Speaker 2: Jay's doing shows in New York And then what what was?
Speaker 1: He got a job at Yankee Stadium for the tickets.
Speaker 4: My plan was to figure out when the next event at Yankee Stadium is and then hide in the bathroom until July.
Speaker 3: Okay, just like the last stall.
Speaker 4: Just like, bring a backpack of snacks and just see how long I can make it.
Speaker 5: Or you have time to dig a secret passageway. That could work too, something because the shits is gonna be off the charts.
Speaker 4: I could try to long jump from the platform.
Speaker 2: Or just keep riding the Ford train and hopefully get a glimpse.
Speaker 3: Just back and forth.
Speaker 1: Just go to Hunt sixty first sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Just keep going, jacket running back and forth.
Speaker 1: Just keep going back and forth. You catch a glimpse of you going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to all three I mean to all three shows.
Speaker 1: I don't know about I don't know about Roots Picnic. See what I'm doing that day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I'm going to Roots. I don't really you know, I'm not a festival person. I don't really like festivals.
Speaker 3: Roots is the probably the best running.
Speaker 1: Festival though, Oh yeah, for sure. But I just throw where to go.
Speaker 2: To one Roots to be I think you're it's just like too it's gonna be too many people in the field.
Speaker 1: I have to walk all overhead and go back, and this is just I don't want to go over that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yankee Stadium is a little more like pull up, go in, leave home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think my best shot is Roots. I emailed every talent agency in the world, w and me said, every last one. I emailed Quest Love's assistant, Black Thoughts, little Brother, anyone that's been in the Roots band. I'm getting into that fucking festival.
Speaker 1: Anyone that supported the Roots. I DM Scott Storage, you know high Water.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I haven't missed the Roots. I think I've only missed one Roots picnic ever, so I was probably gonna go regardless. Obviously this changes things drastically when it's jay Z and Erica, But I do co headlining for two days. But I don't even know if I'm not evenna try to play myself with the Yankee Stadium one. I'm gonna try to get in the ticket queue and just buy tickets. But I would never ask anyone for those tickets.
Speaker 1: That is probably the best bet. I'm not really, I'm just trying to buy tickets. People know me. I don't ask nobody for shit.
Speaker 2: I always buy tickets, Like, if I want to go somewhere bad enough, I'll buy tickets.
Speaker 1: You buying tickets to that? Yeah for sure? Okay, yeah, I'm buying to. I don't ask somebody for tickets. Okay, you know, you know I don't ask some one.
Speaker 5: I know you don't ask nobody for tickets. But I don't know if like there was like a family like hitting list that like bigs just.
Speaker 1: Put you hard. Even if it is, I don't. I'm not even thinking about it, not that I.
Speaker 4: Would ever text Lennys or even text bigs for that matter, before even that thought would cross my mind. They both posted on their instagrams. Lenny said, I'm sorry, but these are not the Lenny s shows. I wish they are, but they're not. One is that roots fix the show and jay Z is headlining as a guest performer. Yankee Stadium is a jay Z show again, it's not a Lennys show for the people have hit my phone. I do not have access to free tickets. I'm hoping I can get in myself and.
Speaker 1: That's the best way to do it. And then I think Biggs just hit him with a crazy lie like I'm not gonna be in town, which is probably not a lie. That's the funny shit.
Speaker 4: I mean if obviously Biggs is busy, has other things going on, but I don't think he'd miss at least a Reasonable Doubt show for sure, because that's like so much part.
Speaker 1: Of his story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's his thirtieth anniversary as well, in that regarden. I mean, he owns part of the album. So I mean, I thought Biggs was lying, but I was never gonna ask him.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you how much my phone has been like blowing up since then. Men are women both, but more men or women more men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Reasonable Doubt is that it's that type of album though, I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like the album that most you know guys grew up and that I know grew up on, Like that was the album that we all kind of was like going to school listening to grew older still listen to so I understand it, but I you know me, I'm just like I'm not even responding, Like, bro, what makes you think that I'm gonna get you and your little cousin into Yankee State.
Speaker 3: Your locals? And it's frying me, Like what are we.
Speaker 1: Talking about right now?
Speaker 2: But tickets are not on sale yet, but they will be on sale for both shows soon.
Speaker 1: So what do you think those sales are going to be?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 4: Because that's another thing, Like if I were lucky enough to be able to get a purchase a ticket, if I can, you know, click space bar in time, I would be tempted by those resale Like if they're live streaming and I'm selling my ticket, if you know, those prices are going to be insane that you.
Speaker 1: Could resell for oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Like I could probably pay a month of my mortgage based off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's definitely gonna be higher than.
Speaker 4: Bad money the resale jay Z at Yankee Stadium or a thirty anniversary and twenty fifth anniversary. I think, yeah, what would a bad money part to what bad money would do?
Speaker 2: What would a bad money reseale to look like?
Speaker 4: Three three four grand some shit.
Speaker 1: From five to fifty to three thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's going to be anything lower than a thousand for section one hundred. Yeah, I think Bleacher seems won't even go for eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be expensive ticket for sure, probably well worth it.
Speaker 5: The city gonna be lit, BOYD, the ain't gonna have last Slap, They're gonna have a bronx.
Speaker 3: The city's gonna be insane. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: M I was gonna say, we could, like Peach, we could post up at stands and just see if we can hear the music.
Speaker 1: You can definitely hear the music from stand you know that for sure.
Speaker 4: Do we think he'll bring out anybody to celebrate? I mean, obviously the Rest in Peace too big, but the only other features would be eminem on.
Speaker 1: Blueprint, right, and on Blueprint Mary on reasonable.
Speaker 4: Doubt, Yeah, Sauce Money.
Speaker 1: Sauce money, Jazzo, maybe Bleak.
Speaker 3: Peach.
Speaker 5: I brought up how sad it is that Kanye won't be coming out because of the ship that he's done, and said.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was a huge part of Blueprint, and yeah, he definitely won't be You'll never see Kanye around jay Z again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know, but people how sad it was when we were off camera and it is, but that's a big part of his story too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I do hope, and I mean I'm sure.
Speaker 4: They will, but I hope they do a proper Clark Kent tribute, indeed, especially with the Reasonable Doubt one, because he obviously produced on that and put Big.
Speaker 1: And Jay together, but performed on it. Yeah, that's him on the hook on Brooklyn's Finals. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I'm sure Hope already has something playing for that record with a Clark Rest in Peace Clark Kent tribute for sure. But I mean, this is incredible. I just don't I just don't think I'll be one of the lucky ones. I don't think i'll get the golden ticket.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you'll get it.
Speaker 4: I'm so bad at trying to get tickets at like the right time, Like I think I'll get it and then like the time will run.
Speaker 1: Out or something.
Speaker 2: The part that's gonna piss me off as all the people that are not true J fans that are gonna get tickets and sell it. M all the guys that always get the sneakers and try. It's like, bro, you don't even you don't even wear sneakers, Like, how do you getting all the sneakers and you're just reselling them?
Speaker 1: Like game?
Speaker 3: You know, you don't let a game.
Speaker 4: Like The amount of like Audi Execs that are gonna be in the Audi Lounge in Left Fields is just gonna make It's gonna make me want.
Speaker 1: To throw up the Audi Execs. It's gonna make me want to throw up. Y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't even know this album, neither one of them. Don't even know. Y'all know Sean Carter. Y'all don't know jay Z.
Speaker 3: Do y'all think any new music is coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: With it, you do.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like like that day or whatever. But I do think we'll get some new jay music. I don't know if that's a full project, but I think there will be new jay music. I think he's being very intentional with changing his name because I'm sure he owns the other version of jay Z with the dots on it. I think he's just gearing up to put out stuff that he owns. Finally, so I mean, if I can get one ticket, I would literally I would go to that show by myself?
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Well, between I would go all by myself and have a blast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go by yourself, but because it's the album, there's so much of us love, you won't be by yourself. No, it's kind of like you go get there by yourself and then you're surrounded by people. We are all here for this one common goal, to wrap every lyric and every verse to an album that we all love so much?
Speaker 1: So do we think.
Speaker 4: The Roots picnic will be not a rehearsal per see? But would it be reasonable doubt and it's entirety? Do you think do you think he'll do like a regular mixed bag jay Z festival set.
Speaker 2: I think he'll do something similar to what he's done with The Roots already, a little bit of you know everything all the albums. I think Obviously the Yankee Stadium shows are more intentional, yes, more focused on blueprint and reasonable doubt. I think The Roots is more of a jam session of just like a medley of all his hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on that side as well.
Speaker 2: But don't get a twisted I think he's going to perform for more songs than this reasonable Doubt and Blueprint at those shows, but I think that'll be the focus will be those albums and then he'll get into you know other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went was it the fresh was it Government Freshmanal whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever? One he did at City Fields years ago.
Speaker 4: That was like a rehearsal for the four forty four tour, but he did like four forty four shit with the same set but added in like hit records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, festival.
Speaker 4: I don't know where everyone stands with State Property and their relationship, Like the shit changes every day. Sometimes everyone's cool, sometimes everyone's not. I don't have no idea what jay Z stances with everyone at State Property, but I think a proper reunion in Philly with the Roots would be great fire right, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I could see that happening. Like has Bean said anything crazy? La? Nah? No, I think Beans has been pretty chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think everybody is because I know, I know State Property they just received an award in Philly a couple months ago, and Bean's Christian Eve Freeway were all there. So I mean, for the most part, I think most of them are still kind of, like, you know.
Speaker 1: In good standards with each other. Okay, I hope.
Speaker 4: So they were honor at the City Impact Awards as they should be. I mean listening, I watched Jim Jones, Cameron and Jay Z come on stage together at Webster Hall. Anything is possible.
Speaker 1: Anything is possible.
Speaker 4: I just want to make that very clear, like if the three of them can be cool, yeah, and to go on stage at Webster Hall, anything can happen at the Roup picnic.
Speaker 2: The one person who I think he may bring out which would be incredible at you Stay name is probably Nas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be five.
Speaker 4: I mean for Dead Presidents, it would make sense for Nas to do the hook and they've done that in the past where I forgot what versus NAS raps over that when they perform it together. But yeah, I could see Na's coming out for Debt Presidents too. That would that would make a lot of sense. But yeah, I'm excited. Even if I can't go, I do hope that they stream it or at least like some time about it.
Speaker 2: Or almost positive they will stream. Yeah, just on on what platform?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: On Netflix a course, what other platform exists? Is there any other streaming services out there?
Speaker 1: Rory, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I to just I'm only on Netflix. That's the only thing I watch, literally it's the only thing. I only thing I have is Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's not on Netflix, J I'm sorry, Yeah, Jay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could negotiate the Netflix streaming bag for you if you if you need, mister.
Speaker 4: Carter, if that's the case, if one of us does get a ticket, let's just make a pack that you have to FaceTime and hold your phone up the entire time for the whole crew.
Speaker 1: So you just gotta collect this so we can watch. You have even worse.
Speaker 2: You got to get like the handheld thing that you move the phone with. You gotta get like you gotta really look like a streamer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be out there the whole time.
Speaker 4: Give us some good camera my camera movements crazy. That would be fun, all right? If I do get past for Roots, though, would you go? Because that's like I'm semi confident that I'll be able to get and if not, I probably just buy tickets.
Speaker 1: We can make a day trip out of it.
Speaker 3: Hi, can I come.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna say on Mike how you dropped the ball?
Speaker 1: Bro I drove that ball. He not responded to me either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking right, fucking shameless, My god, you have any shame.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm wanna come to jay Z. No, I'll do whatever I have to.
Speaker 4: They would say that that from the back Patreon story one day on the.
Speaker 5: Back, if anybody's listening, I do whatever I have.
Speaker 1: To, slow and sloppy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna slap this sh out of them all.
Speaker 1: I'mna slap this ship.
Speaker 2: Remember when we used to could joke, y'all, remember that Now we can't. Damn we can't even joke no more.
Speaker 3: Man, you don't be joking though.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm joking. I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Like, I'm just joking with you.
Speaker 4: But to anyone that listens to this podcast and like is in touch with people that can get you passes everyone I know A rock Nation bought tickets to Roots Picnics, So it's probably a dub.
Speaker 1: For you if it's a dub for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always the best way, man, if you if you can, because it's gonna be crazy to kind of be in that cue and try to get tickets. But it's always best to just buy tickets if you want to support, if you want to stop relying on people that you think may be affiliated or may have access. Everybody wants access, and I understand that. But some people took years to build their access and build their relationships, and that doesn't mean that they're going to use their relationships and access that they built to pull you in with them. And you shouldn't expect people to do that, which is why I never ask people for shit. Yeah, if I want to go that bad, I'll buy a ticket. If I can't buy a ticket, If not, I'll see plenty of clips online, hopefully extreaming.
Speaker 1: If not, just somebody just tell me what a beautiful night it was. Oh yeah, most bullshit. Yeah, I know that's what I ain't even say.
Speaker 4: I'm even be in town Wall, will be in the a suspected sweet or whatever.
Speaker 2: Listen, I promise you. I do not know that for a fact you're.
Speaker 4: Going to be with your jacket, hands in pocket like Joe Torri, just sitting back watching the entire shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I mean, I would love to, but I would love to, but I don't know that for a fact. I'm just saying, hopefully, yes, you're right, I will be there, yes, hopefully.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you are going to go that way, just let me know what time you get there, and I'll try to like grab a guitar case and follow guru and just look like a roadie picked up some.
Speaker 2: I wear all black. Yeah yeah, yeah, just just try to just try to fit in just so you got to face. You got to fit in face a Yankee stadium work here.
Speaker 1: No. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: With that said, good luck to everyone trying to get tickets. It's gonna be a fun summer when when jay Z is outside performing, we also have Kanye West. Speaking of tickets, you can't fucking get. I think it was like the highest qu in history.
Speaker 1: Of that was.
Speaker 2: That was insane of Kanye. We've never seen a million people on the Q waiting for a ticket to a show.
Speaker 4: Sophie Stadium, April third, twenty twenty six. What if what if he pushes the date to July on the same dates.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it doesn't affect nothing that's in LA.
Speaker 4: But no, but then he performs looprint, what would he even bootprints it? Okay, and he's on don't change on the look true, so you could just do don't change for an hour.
Speaker 2: Well, those people that waited in that queue will be pissed the fuck off because they didn't go there there.
Speaker 4: That Does it surprise anyone that it had one of the highest demands of tickets in history.
Speaker 3: For Kanye weston Yeah, Kanye was It didn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: But I saw a lot of people were like, so much for standing up for what you believe.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nobody cares. Nobody care.
Speaker 2: I tell y'all that all the time, nobody cares everything that people get outraged about online and this that, And it's like, nobody cares about that.
Speaker 1: The people that you are never you'll never or you'll.
Speaker 2: Rarely see people that support somebody be the ones trying to cancel them.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: It's always people that never supported you or wanted to see you canceled anyway, that'll be the first one to try to cancel you for something.
Speaker 5: And one of the things I've realized, because what we do for a living, we're so like online and so aware of what's going on online, there is just like such a large group and community of people who have no idea of the shit that people say in interviews or what hits the blogs. They have no clue about any of that shit. They just like, oh, client has a show. I heard about like they don't give a fuck about none.
Speaker 1: Of that shit.
Speaker 3: They don't care, they don't care, they don't even know.
Speaker 2: Even if they know about it. They're like, I don't give a fuck what he said. I'm going here to here, college drop out, I'm going into here eighto eight's I'm going there to here, you know what I mean, Like Jesus Walks, I don't care what he said on stream, Like I don't give a fuck about that, Like people don't care about that shit. Only people that want to cancel you from in the first place are the ones that are calling for you to be canceled because of something you said. When you say something crazy, your fans that support you nine times out of ten, they know that's how you felt anyway, and sometimes they agree with what you're saying. So then it's that part of it. Like a lot of your fan base, while you say something crazy that well looks crazy or sounds crazy to the rest of the world. Sometimes your fan base is like, you think he didn't feel like that all alone, Like we knew that's how he felt about this or that, Like they don't care about that. They're going into him music and have a good time and that's why a million plus people were waiting in que.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I mean I like the strategy of of doing a tester in Mexico City, a city of Catholics, yes, where they probably agree with a lot of man list the opposite of cancel culture. Yeah, from the Catholic side. And then he didn't he shake hands with the rabbi. Yeah, they could come on, man, that handshakes. Yeah, that was a million people in the Q. Soon as he shook the head. Go look at the Q million plus waiting aarone's outraged, like you have to protect mental health. Yeah, I remember, But I watched the stream if they have it, all the clips from the Mexico City.
Speaker 1: Show looked incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean, Kanye is, come on, man, we know we know visually his production at a live show at a stadium, Yeah, I mean, that's like a canvas for him to just create, like we know what that Even if it's just a block in the middle of the stadium and he's just standing on a block the whole time, he's going to have it.
Speaker 1: Lit a certain way.
Speaker 2: He's going to have smoke, he's going to have all of the things that's gonna make it look like the most incredible show that you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: So do you ever do you think he'll ever retire?
Speaker 5: And I know you think rappers don't retire, but I'm not talking about as a rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jay Z said he A Reason with Doubt was his only album.
Speaker 5: Thirty years later, he keep retiring, But no, for real, like Kanye is just like as a producer and just as that whole entity.
Speaker 3: Do you think he'll ever retire?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Kanye will ever. I think Kanye is a creator, So he's always going to create something. He's always he has his energy, his mind is always in creative, whether it's music, fashion, whatever it is, he has to create something. I think he'll always go back to a different world chaos. He's always going to create something. Even if so, he'll just jump back into the worlds that he's created for himself as an artist. Okay, let me go back into music, let me go back into fashion, go back into you know whatever, like real estate, whatever it is. Let me go back into developing companies. And he's gonna always be a creative. So when you're creative, I think that you that's something that just stays with you forever and you just find ways to kind of revisit things and find inspiration and things that you did or created before. So I don't think Kanye is ever gonna, you know, retire.
Speaker 1: I think that, you know, he may not create music and have the output that he once did, but I don't think he'll ever retire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean, how many kids does he have? Like six now, five six something like that, I don't know. I mean, North already announced her EP that's about to come out. Clearly North is extremely talented and into music. I mean he'll be He'll be producing for the family band forever. I feel like, yeah, I think his kids will keep him in music even if he wanted to leave music. Like, there's no way we're not going to get a North produced album by her dad.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Even in the trailer she put out for her EP, it sounds like a Kanye beat.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is, but it sounds like that come you beat. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: We have your dad being one of the most amazing, you know, producers, creators ever and now you're at an age where like you're in love with music and art as well, and you just have that access like and even for Kanye, that has to be like a something a dream come true, Like you know, my kid is now wanted to create and express herself as an artist, Like that has to be an amazing feeling the moment for him and not only Kim as well, just to see that because you know, Kim is a creative as well too.
Speaker 4: So yeah, did you I mean, did you see the clip of when she performed at the Mexico City show with him? That was incredible. Yeah, and your dad being that level of genius with music that can help you create it, and then you have a mom that's probably the most genius marketer that we've ever had.
Speaker 1: And Blue as well.
Speaker 2: Seeing Blue on tour with Beyonce, I mean, like you know what I mean, that was just just seeing that, Like because we're old enough to remember when you know, these kids were born and to see them now, you know, on stage with their parents and things like that, that is just like, I mean, one, we're getting old, but two it's like it's just dope to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The cool shit about Blue was watching how much better she got with each show, Like watching her each show from the first one to like mid tourists like, oh, she's smoking shit now, like in real time, you watched her get good, get good at that. And to people that were saying she was off beat, the begainning, like, you know, have you performed in this stadium as an adult, not even not even alone as a kid.
Speaker 1: Not even perform in the stadium.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to perform on stage with an artist the caliber of Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Like her getting team, Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like we watched blue and learn and and and get better in real time. I thought that was dope, Like for just you know, a parent, a mom to be like you know, like, yeah, like come out here, you're gonna learn on the fly, You're gonna get this.
Speaker 1: You know me, you're in repetition.
Speaker 2: And then now watching her, you know, become you know, her own person and and and find her her creative energy and express herself as well, it's just dope to watch the.
Speaker 1: Kids get older and grow up. Man. Yeah, absolutely, I mean that's the bottom line. And old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we I'm youthful.
Speaker 1: You are youthful or you have youthful you have a youthful face.
Speaker 4: You're only as old as your ability to process new information. You're welcome you got that jewel for free? Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That necklace is yours.
Speaker 4: Staying on music, I'm excited because Black aka six Lack is finally starting his rollout for his album.
Speaker 1: We Love Black, We Support Black over here.
Speaker 4: Bird Flu is out now for the album Love is the New Gangster. I'm always excited when Black decides to make music again.
Speaker 1: Same man, And that song sounds incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, if that's any peak into what the album sounds like. Thank you Black, Thank you LVRN, thank you to the beautiful team over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I appreciate it because I know Black prodely just wants to retire and hang out with his kids and never speak to anyone again.
Speaker 2: Right like, never be seen, never be Yeah. But that birth Flu song is it's hard. Yeah, a little tone death from the title. But I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: It's I'm joking. Remember when we could joke? I don't remember that you can still? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can still get jokes off. I just don't know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But nah, We Love Black song is hard and the victims of bird flow.
Speaker 2: And you know, prayers to any victims of bird Flu. But with this song bird Flu, is that does that sound?
Speaker 1: Is that little? Is that j I D Coded? Or is j I D.
Speaker 4: Jack and Black sound well, they're all like grew up together, Okay, Black, like.
Speaker 1: You can go with me and instell my sauce to though.
Speaker 3: That's our song.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You aren't even looking at those sneakers. Why you got them? Now?
Speaker 2: You got those after I got them, and you sort of outfit I put together. Now all of a sudden, here you come walking up the black with the same bag of sneak.
Speaker 4: Each one, each one.
Speaker 1: It is our sauce. Either way. Maybe it's more Eastern Atlanta sounds, okay, I don't know. It's like, you know, you know many people from East Atlanta. I know a lot of people from East Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of artists fro East Atlanta? Or yeah, not a lot of artists sound like j I D.
Speaker 1: And Black. That sounds exactly like every Gucci Man album to me, not even not even a Gucci song, the entire album.
Speaker 4: His old photography, everything in verses sounded just like that song.
Speaker 1: That song is hard though. I don't know if I heard if that's j I D. Code, What you don't think that song sound. You don't think that bird flu song. So I could hear j I D on a beat like that. You could have heard that on j I D's album. That sounds like it could have been on his last album.
Speaker 4: But that's still in like the black coded sonics that he's always had.
Speaker 1: None no tree black for sure. But I'm saying That's what I'm saying. Is it? Is it a thing where J I D is like.
Speaker 2: Jack and some of blacks sound and energy, or like is it black Jack and some of j I D's.
Speaker 1: I know they know each other, know they you know, they worked together before.
Speaker 4: Obviously they were all from the same click. Yes, they just split up between all are.
Speaker 2: Dream right, But what I'm saying is is it? I mean we know there's I mean a lot of school Boy doesn't sound like a lot of Kendrick Well.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a game you can hit.
Speaker 2: You can hear him a last, But I mean with them too, they definitely even their tone is very similar.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 4: I mean Free Black did come out before j I D. Black was the first one from their their crew to that actually blow up. And then came J I D And Earth Gang and everyone else, But I don't, I mean, I give that sound to Black. I could be ignorant, it could have came from someone else, But that was the first time I heard that type of sound was from Free Black. And this is I think a lot of people stole Black's sound, and it's not.
Speaker 1: A negative thing. I just think that they both sound.
Speaker 2: It's like, God, damn, if I if I wasn't looking at that video and I heard that, I was like, Yo, is that Jid?
Speaker 1: Or is that? I wouldn't know if that was Black, especially because Black, Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So just even the tone, like it is so similar to each other, like sometimes Jady goes into that register, WHI it's a little yeah, he definitely deeper, lower octave, like he's not really like as animated, Like he still has melodies like they're very similar on say sound very similar on certain records.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, as a consumer, the first time I heard that tone was from Black before Jid. But again, maybe who knows in that regard because at one point, which I don't know if a lot of people Black used to be a battle rapper, maybe Jid was like, now you gotta sing like this.
Speaker 5: That I'm the rappering I did not know that he was a battle rapper.
Speaker 4: That okay, Now that you know that he was a battle rapper, first go back and listen to Free Black and the rest of his catalog, and you'll be like, it makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: That you were a battle rapper.
Speaker 4: The lyrics, Yeah, like his pen he fits so many words into a sound that shouldn't have that much lyrical content. No, he's one thousand percent of battlerapperly he's just now he's now battling a girl and instead of somebody on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But I'm excited. Yeah, shout out to LVRN for forgetting Black.
Speaker 1: Yes, back out here, shout out the ambush out to justice over there LVRN. Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: We're recording before the Mike Will made it Reset album is out because it is Thursday afternoon right now. But I'm excited to hear anything Mike Will related. We did touch upon it last episode, but that is out now, and is there anything else?
Speaker 1: We get? A Georgia Smith though song is out?
Speaker 2: Price of it all? Okay, you like Georgia Smith? Are you a Georgie Smith fan? I like Smith, but but you more Georgia Smith will nail me sharing.
Speaker 4: Uh, Georgia Smith, just because I need more from her.
Speaker 1: It could end up changing.
Speaker 4: But it's just not her descocraphy one project, right.
Speaker 2: Georgie's no, no, no, she got a couple of projects out. Okay, that Upsitty and projects she put out is still one of my favorite. That's the one that I've I've heard like two yes, three years for sure. Up City is incredible.
Speaker 4: That's the one that I've heard. I guess I gotta find more. But just because I've heard more Georgia Smith music, I'd go with Georgia Smith.
Speaker 1: But what this tells me.
Speaker 4: As much as I like our music, this is more of a groundhog Day type of thing for me. If we see Georgia Smith's shadow, it means we're getting Iceman.
Speaker 1: This is gonna piss, this is gonna pisch drake go off.
Speaker 4: I don't care what's said in this record, but the nerve of Georgia to even sing on a microphone.
Speaker 3: We may get Iceman next week. You might even do a weird Monday release or something.
Speaker 2: Because Georgia Smith put a song off. Okay, all right, listen man, that's how you feel. Listen I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it, man. That's how you feel, all right, cool man? It is Georgia is the groundhog to Drake Summer.
Speaker 1: That's really how I view That's how the thing through your lens. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 4: I mean she is responsible for one of the greatest It may be the greatest Drake R and B song of all time. Ah jad it is is top three to me. Jden is definitely top three to me as far as R and B Drake records. For sure.
Speaker 3: I would have to think about that. That would be a good draft.
Speaker 4: Oh you made me drive three hours to your mom's for what? No, Jaded is incredible fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: Regularly that of the I will see a family's house for what?
Speaker 1: For what? For what?
Speaker 3: What was I in Mississippi? Never mind? Go ahead and then just Tie crooning in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great record. Tie just sighing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's anytime Georgia Smith does something, I think it motivates Drake. I really think that's his real muse at the end of the day, like for real, like that's his Yoko.
Speaker 1: That's how you feel.
Speaker 4: As much as I like her music, I know it comes with a bonus track.
Speaker 1: Which is that's all from Drake Got You, I Feel you.
Speaker 4: In price of it All? Like, could this be finally a jaded response all these years later?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think so. I don't think it is, But I.
Speaker 3: Don't think them people think about each other.
Speaker 1: I don't think each other. Promise you not.
Speaker 4: Coco Jones. I saw the snippet of that record. It sounded really good. She looked great in in that snippet. Well respectfully, No, no, no, she she's she's she's engaged.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They're not married yet, are they her and Donovan Mary? That's alous question. But they're engaged. So now does does Coco's content change?
Speaker 3: She's she's in R and B, so she's always made R and B.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, but you know, oh no, I know Coco is good for a toxic situationship song, but she's been leaning more towards like the loving, loving song.
Speaker 3: But she does do she balances it out.
Speaker 1: Because I'm what's called love girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I mean naturally, but I'm looking closely at Coco's content and how what she's singing about and what she's saying. And also Meg, I'm listening close to Meg how her content may change, like because you know y'all love to say yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought you thought we was outside.
Speaker 1: Of some of year.
Speaker 2: But my man coming to pick me up, like when I'm done partying, Like, so, is it gonna be that version of Meg and Coco?
Speaker 3: Meg said, just like Clarissa, he loved his pappoosie.
Speaker 1: Who said that? Meg said that it might be over Floresta. He loved this pet poo We might have lost Meg that fast. Look, I didn't even hear that ball.
Speaker 4: She's rapping like Clay is playing.
Speaker 1: When did Meg say that?
Speaker 5: She said it in the BBB remix with Juvenile. I think I played BBB for y'all juveniles. That's which is one of my favorite rap verses of not the best, but one of my favorite rap versus this year.
Speaker 1: This is a new Meg verse. This is like a lady Yeah yeah, she remixed it.
Speaker 5: She actually went crazy, but that one line is like a joking line.
Speaker 1: But I know she had fun with it. But you have Meg, don't do that again, don't don't.
Speaker 5: But afterwards she said, get in that flow state. He don't want to lose me. So I mean she cleaned it.
Speaker 1: You know, old State. You don't want to lose.
Speaker 3: Me, Maul.
Speaker 4: Boost Mob is proving that you don't have to overpay with great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan Today. Not just Saint Patrick's Day week more. This happens all the time. You would think you'd get lucky enough just because of Saint Patrick's States Forever. No, this is forever more. It's a permanent price with no con tracks and no price hikes. You can keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to any of the major carriers. Maul, can you please stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited Plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit bootsmobile dot com. What's in flow state song when you drive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rory, I don't know if I have a flow state song? What you know?
Speaker 3: Flow states?
Speaker 4: What are you all?
Speaker 1: Oh? Tears and fears?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Everybody rules the world. Okay, what when that comes on, I don't even know where I'm headed.
Speaker 1: I'll be in the dun Welcome to the Yeah, I end up in the opening. I'm like, how the fuck it I get? What's going to.
Speaker 6: The I look up, I'm like, I'm in a whole nother fuck. I'm at the Canadian border, Like, how did I get just in eighty seven?
Speaker 1: To keep going north? For you put that on, It's.
Speaker 4: Got to put on the NAZ versus of driving.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's no. There's no turning back once you put that record on. I know there's a specific song.
Speaker 4: There's probably albums though, but I like to do especially COVID got me into that. I just just driving, Yeah, like just driving the fuck around and put musical Like COVID has turned me into that person six years later.
Speaker 5: You don't have like road trip like albums or songs that you have to hear when you're on a road trip.
Speaker 4: It depends the mood that I'm in, more or less depends on the flow of traffic. It depends there's a lot of factors that when you're in a flow state, there's no traffic to what's going on. Flow state is no traffic, but sometimes you sometimes you can't anticipate that and no it's low state, and then you hit it.
Speaker 1: Flow state is over. Yeah, now put on loop or something because I can't.
Speaker 2: That's how I think, that's how road rage's birth. When people are in flow state and then traffic hap just like, why the fuck? What is going on? Why is everybody in the road. I thought it was just me on the highway right now.
Speaker 5: I was driving to the beat of the music, and now y'all fucking my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it was supposed to just be me, the only one on this entire interstate right now?
Speaker 1: Why is everybody outside? Flow state is like that feeling?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he said, when the blinker sound syncs up with the beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's flow state, Yo.
Speaker 1: Your hazards on understand.
Speaker 5: It's like the metronome, Destiny's Child, Destiny Fulfilled Channel, Orange, Frank Ocean, The Emancipation of Me Me by Mariah We're you just naming an album.
Speaker 1: The black album?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are my floats, my road trip flow state.
Speaker 4: Albums like Okay, oh yeah, Novacane Novakan would at minimum.
Speaker 1: Get me the New Brunswick When I was on my way to a meeting. Yeah, the song is like fourteen minutes anyway.
Speaker 4: Anything shot? They really are they love with Jesus on the Highway. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel about the nail me sharing up shitting in album.
Speaker 1: Just the river great out of here, like anything shot?
Speaker 4: Really, I'm I'm probably not even realize I'm dropping a car. We're just we're just going.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna stop me on the highway? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Really wrap for me to on the floor. It's not really rap. I don't want to hear you niggas rapping?
Speaker 3: Who stop me on the highway is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just that you've got to be a certain tempo, has to be a certain melody, a certain octave or certain like just emptiness of space and just music. I don't want to hear too many words. You'll give me too many words in the flow state.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been on ninety five at at two am and Miguel Candles and the sun comes on?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Kaleidoscope Dreams in general is an incredible album. You're driving, you may miss your exit perfectly, like, nah.
Speaker 1: I'll go around. We're looking. We're gonna loop the stick. We're gonna loop the stick.
Speaker 3: We go around.
Speaker 1: We'll do it, We'll go around, worry about it. And but I mean flow state. That's a that's a young man's game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Like where I'm at my life, I'm at the like angry old man parent phase where it's not flow state, it's what am I gonna listen to in my driveway while I wait twenty minutes before I walk inside.
Speaker 1: I'm in that phase. Okay, yeah, let me just sit here and just.
Speaker 4: And sometimes that's just dead silence, just staring at my garage.
Speaker 1: That's serial killers.
Speaker 2: You know, that's Dad's That's like I think every movie that I've seen where before he goes in house and kills his entire family, he did that.
Speaker 4: No, no, see this, This is where I'll disagree. When you don't do that, that's when you kill your family like that. Twenty minutes of silence is needed as a man coming home from work before you walk into your house.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad thing. It's not like you hate your family.
Speaker 4: If you just go right in, right into the chaos, all that's gonna get built up and bottled up, and then that will end up becoming a Netflix documentary. If you take that time to just unwind, then you're getting all the serial killer vibes out of your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like if you're taking that time to just stay at the garage door, I think you're going over your checklist of everything to clean the house after you massacre your family. Bleach limes, duct tape, shovel rope. But I think you're going over that in your mind, like.
Speaker 4: Your ma who just got caught for he asked Chad GBT you to kill his wife or something?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah one of the football players. Yeah, yeah, he's cooked.
Speaker 2: He might as well just go and just just turn yourself in. Fam, it's over. He's cooked.
Speaker 1: Did he get arrested.
Speaker 3: Yet, Yeah, well he was looking.
Speaker 1: He got arrested. He got his phone.
Speaker 5: He didn't ask chat GBT how to kill my wife? He said, yo, Like she ain't moving, she was acting crazy, Like what should I do? What should I say to the Like what should my friend say to the police.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of this episode of the first forty eight, Right, it's this dude. So they know they knew he killed his girlfriend, so they're like, yo, so tell us what happened. He was like you know, we were arguing. Once they say that, it's like, fam, you're done. As soon as you say you was arguing and then your girlfriend is dead. You did it like this. Nobody didn't be coming after the argument. It was like, yeah, and did just kill your girlfriend? It was like it was you. He says, yeah, like we was arguing and then you know, I held it on the floor and I was on top of her and I told her don't move, stayed there and then I got up and she just stayed there.
Speaker 1: And I left. Or and go get your ass in that back cell, nigga, go walk back a coincidence, ye know, take your ass to that back cell and close it behind you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean nothing was crazier than that guy who I hope is under the jail at this point, that killed his wife and his two girls, like put them in.
Speaker 1: That water towel.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's but that doc like when the cops with the with the body can footage and he's walking around like he lost his keys.
Speaker 3: He's like, huh, where'd my family go? Yeah, like literally walking around like he lost his kid.
Speaker 2: But I love the fact that cop was outside and was like, yeah, he's way too calm, like this is.
Speaker 1: And then the neighbor too, was like, yo, what's up, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: That was like it's like, fam, come on man, like you did it. Your family's missing, and you just calm. You're not panicking, you're not crying, You're not like like fuck the copin, Like we need to be out, like get people outside, we need to be looking for my family.
Speaker 5: Like people don't practice. Okay, I don't want to sound crazy when.
Speaker 3: I say this.
Speaker 5: People don't like practice those scenarios in their head before they ever even commit the crime. Like how do you not know how to lie when you finally commit a crime. I'm sure you do the lie and the.
Speaker 3: Tears and all of that.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes don't have no plans to.
Speaker 2: Come, Sure they do, but you don't. You don't know how to react unless you're really in that moment. You can think about it, you can plan it, but until it's done. That like when you know in your mind you just killed your family, I don't care how many times you played the scenario over in your head. When somebody approaches you and starts questioning you about yo, so what happened with you?
Speaker 1: Your mind is all over the fucking place.
Speaker 2: So you're going to start to say things in acting away with somebody's gonna be like, this is not natural, Like you're way to calme and like like detectives, they know body language and they know energy. If somebody tells you a demarage, your entire family is missing right now, you're not going to.
Speaker 1: Be in there, Like but I don't where could they be.
Speaker 2: That's not your that's not even it's like wait, somebody the technive was going to be like.
Speaker 1: We use that last night.
Speaker 2: They know rip like body language, energy, like you're not they know natural reactions to certain things that they say.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's just your energy is going to tell everything.
Speaker 3: On Tuesday, she plays cribbage for their friend. She never came back.
Speaker 4: But that guy was so sick that like I'm pretty sure his kids were still alive on his way to the water tower. Like that guy is a different level of like I hope somebody slowly dismembered him in that jail.
Speaker 1: How sick that that guy. He's one of those that you need to just kill him slowly.
Speaker 4: But as far as crimes in the court system and justice, let's have a big round of applause for our guy. Afromn not guilty. Y'all got to feel me. For those that don't know. A few years go. Afroman lives in a small town in Ohio, and a few years ago the cops raided his house, busted his door in based off shitty information of him having a bunch of weed and kidnapping people busting his crib.
Speaker 1: He's not there, but he has cameras.
Speaker 4: They go on to steal his money, fuck up his house and don't find anything, and then on top of that, his money goes mysteriously missing from the evidence locker. And yet they just straight up stole shit. They cut his cameras off while they were raiding the entire thing.
Speaker 1: So he was not charging anything because he didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: But for the next few years he continued to make songs about each officer that was involved in the rage, some of the funniest songs I've heard. Those cops went on to sue him as of last month for defamation, in which today he beat the case. Have you guys heard any of the songs that he's put out now I have. One of the songs was about him fucking one of the cops wives, and the guy said it ruined his marriage. They did faked tears on the stand. Afroman only had one witness in this civil suit, and it was the cops ex wife. She got on the stand and said, our marriage did not end because of this fucking song.
Speaker 1: It case closed in a second look at that. So it was.
Speaker 4: I encourage all of you to go listen to every song from this entire mixtape series.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that he was found not guilty, though.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, there's one in the CC footage, one cop during the raid has his gun out and keeps looking at the cake like he wants to slice, and Afroman made a whole song about that cop just looking at the cake. He said it made him put his firearms down.
Speaker 1: What were they charging him with?
Speaker 4: Though original they got, they got faulty information and they never really explained how they got the info. Defamation that that he had weed and was kidnapping people had like some layer in his basement with kidnapp victims, and was like not the case whatsoever. So they couldn't even charge with anything because they they walked in there and didn't get anything except for his actual money. And then yeah, he made these songs.
Speaker 1: To troll the whole police force. I like that.
Speaker 4: It's the songs are very funny, Like they're the funniest things ever. And Afroman is in court in an American flag suit. He's a patriot and that's what he wears on all the videos too.
Speaker 1: It's the greatest.
Speaker 2: I'm a character the whole way through trolling the ship out of ya. See that's the energy of somebody that's not guilty. She demors, So you start playing with them, like what fuck are y'all talking about? Like, no, I don't have this, No, then you can have fun.
Speaker 3: You're teaching me right now how to get away with crime.
Speaker 4: In mall GBT.
Speaker 1: No, it's not mall GPT. Don't. I'm not teaching the marriage anything about.
Speaker 5: No you are you are's okay. I'm gonna tell the copstat too.
Speaker 2: Just watch the first forty eight so I do my You know, why would you call anyone after you committed a crime?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Why would you call anyone after you committed Why would.
Speaker 4: You do anything with the phone? Yeah, like just place anything, period, buy anything with a credit card.
Speaker 1: Anything I don't like exists, really.
Speaker 5: Anything that connects to sell your towers or Wi Fi. Like, let's just please just leave it where it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why if we commit the crime, people will just leave your phone home. Who you got a call while you committing crime? But exactly I checked the time, Lou, while you committed crime. All right, go shit in that backstell. You pinged off this tower. She got killed right there. Yeah, it was your nigga. Get back getting that back.
Speaker 4: Cell before we get out of here. Do we want to do a Paradise update?
Speaker 1: Yes, episode left.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, wait until Monday. Doesn't a new one come out on Monday.
Speaker 1: Sunday Sunday night, Monday morning. It's been a whole new episode since we talked about it last year.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it yet, so Mark y'all will have to talk about it. But let's do sport boiler alert, spoiler alert if you haven't seen if you.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen that, I don't want to spoil it for you. I don't mind spoiling for the listeners. I don't want to spoil it for you.
Speaker 1: That's their fault.
Speaker 2: But I'm almost on the side of saying Paradise is easily one of the best shows in TV history, and it's only two season for sure.
Speaker 3: Is the second season better than the first?
Speaker 2: It's a different it's a different uh. More characters are coming into play. You're kind of getting the story of each character a little bit. Jane, who is a character from the first season. She was an agent for the president, secret service agent. We're getting her character her story now.
Speaker 4: So a lot of y'all are raising Jane's right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, one percent.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this I like the second season is probably just as good as the first. It's probably I don't know which one I would say is better. It's one more episode left in season two, and I'm gonna guess Rory that there is a season three coming. I mean I would hope, so, yeah, there's a whole story coming.
Speaker 1: I'm with you there. They're draftedly different seasons. They're hard to compare.
Speaker 4: I would say the first one is better, but it just had it had like more action, more like holy shit moments, and like every episode was a crazy turn. This one has been a slow burn in a good way. I've really enjoyed season two, but they're hard to compare. I would say season one is better just because it was maybe a little bit more action packs.
Speaker 1: But it's about to get crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I mean that the ending of this last episode was kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: All my predictions were correct. Shout out to Sterling.
Speaker 2: Brown another because he has another one of my favorite, probably our favorite shows, Evan TV Istory.
Speaker 4: This is Us and People versus O. J. Simpson.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That, and I think he's an executive producer on Paradise. Okay, so he's like he has that on his resume now, like he's executive producing one of the best shows on television right now. So shout out to Staling Brown and yeah, catch up.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: I will try to make room to do it.
Speaker 2: There's only one left, so you got to watch seven and then eight comes out Sunday night midnight.
Speaker 4: So I'm actually kind of jealousy because I was. I was kind of pissed watching that episode and not being able to watch the finale. I would wait till the day the finale comes out and just watch seven and then go right into it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try to tonight. I'll try to squeeze it in before my flight and then.
Speaker 1: Yo the before your flight, girl.
Speaker 5: Squeeze the episode and watch it before the flight and then watch the other one before I come into work on Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Cool, that's where you're going.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Houston this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, but that was next week.
Speaker 5: No, that's my birthday is next week. But I'm glad I got it. Host Burgers and Bottles this weekend.
Speaker 2: Burgers and bot shout out to the Burgers and Bottles team Burgers and Bottles. Burgers and Bottles.
Speaker 1: Outside we Yeah, I invited y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't want to come to Houston with me, so it's whatever.
Speaker 2: If I go to Houston for Burgers and Bottles, I'm not coming back. Let me just be honest. I'm not getting on the flight Sunday. Definitely not leaving Houston on a Sunday. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: I leave Monday morning and Monday.
Speaker 1: Of course, you leave Monday out of Houston.
Speaker 3: Right into here. I'm coming right into work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't even play. I wouldn't even attempt to do that. I'm not leaving Houston. You just moved the whole pot.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving leaving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have ever left Houston on the day I was supposed to leave.
Speaker 1: For a weekend and don't change your flight. You are lame.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting no you ain't have no fun, You ain't be no people. You just like you catch your flight.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You gotta change your flight? Yeah, man, yeah, no, I don't. I stay away from.
Speaker 5: I'm coming into work. The airports are nasty. So if I get like delayed, I'll let y'all know. But I'm i land.
Speaker 1: I like that, baby D. That's called four D. Yeah, that's called four D.
Speaker 2: I'm four steps ahead of you, yo, listen. The airports is nasty. She's telling us this on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah about Monday, baby D.
Speaker 2: Know what the TSA lines look like in Houston on Monday and we're recording on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Lines is crazy, it's nasty. You know the Iran the oil prices is up. Jet fuel is crazy right now.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen.
Speaker 2: They don't even have peanuts on the flights right now. It's nasty. I might not make it. Yeah, I like that baby D. And you know she like pretend to be nad like I just want to get home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to get home.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely gonna want to be home by Monday. I'm gonna want to be home.
Speaker 5: I'm so tired, like I was telling Rory, like thirty two is coming next week and I'm tired all the time.
Speaker 1: Please I really know, mall for real?
Speaker 5: Like now how I used to joking, be like I'm done being outside, Like I really am, just like exhausted all the time. My body tired when I drink and sleepy now like I'm in summertime.
Speaker 2: Yet soon as that sun come out, Oh it's yeah cool, Yeah that's all. Soon as the sun come out, you're gonna be it's gonna be hard to keep you in the house. As soon as that sun hit baby, the outside, tan skin glowing less close, pedicure feed out. When the feed out, you ain't home. When you gotta put socks on, that's when you're like, yeah, I'm I'm tied. That's when you're acting like an auntie when you kinda put so. As soon as you can have your feet out, you outside.
Speaker 1: The power injin morphine, she just.
Speaker 2: Takes the socks off, and the marriage You know, Dann, Well, soon as you start getting the momarm outside, ain't gonna be in the house.
Speaker 4: You said, four d because that just reminded me that that a bunch of women. I hate the word exposed, but posted Game D ming them the same thing like Game has a Rose Royce white ceiling for all his d M ship as well. He has like a template no nudy, what is it. It's a great character trait. He said, D three. She said, huh. He said, oh my bad. I thought this was a vending machine. I was trying to get a snack.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, I gotta let that.
Speaker 3: Let let me.
Speaker 2: You're not hearing Game. You're not hearing them. He's white ceiling. Yeah, you just reading messages. You gotta hear them though.
Speaker 1: Three D.
Speaker 2: I'm starting with that because he know that's gonna prompt the huh. Oh, that's not a vending machine. I was trying to get a snack. Come on you, and we're gonna go deeper. If you've ever seen the Vendom machine, three D, you know what, that's the best snacks. Yeah, all the best snacks is three D on the Vendom machine.
Speaker 4: And I thought these women were a little over dramatic, like he was doing the same thing because on this next one he said F three and she said, question mark he said, oh shit, my bad. I saw a snack and thought this was a vending machine.
Speaker 3: He's so fine, he don't gotta dodd. And then one girl didn't even accept the message.
Speaker 1: It just says F three, this nigga speaking in morse code your game. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's yo a wordsmith. I feel like something else.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The greatest rappers of my generation game was Red Rose White Ceiling in the d MS.
Speaker 1: That is his money bag because it's mad. F three D three g A. It's mad. It's so many combos on a vendor machine like he gave yo game.
Speaker 3: See, this is why you got to I.
Speaker 4: Guarantee that's worked a lot, one thousand worse. It's a reason why he doesn't this.
Speaker 1: Q and then girls is doing that. They don't never show their responses though.
Speaker 5: But you gotta have game as a one like you gotta have game as a woman though, because my response would yeah, but you gotta tap the pay first.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, zell you three dollars immediately. That's how much some chips called three dollars head mm hmm. Want your chips, girl. Your game is tripping though.
Speaker 4: You can't do that though, but the girls pretty it just shows like spring shots.
Speaker 1: It doesn't show what girls he was talking to.
Speaker 2: I want to come on, it matters who he's, who he's getting that off to, It matters.
Speaker 4: I don't even think it matters the game. I think he probably just you said what goes through.
Speaker 2: My favorite vendom machine, snack I was a big uh famous name as cookies.
Speaker 3: Some dry ass cookies.
Speaker 1: But in school, high school, the famous aim is the bag. What that was? The ship? A little dry? I mean yeah, but you high school, I mean you got utopia.
Speaker 3: Damn what fucking year were you in fucking high school?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: One, Utopia for sure? Whutop be a famous same as cookies, cheese, it's you always had to get the cheese. Its white cheddar in the regular white cheddar. No, never go white cheddar.
Speaker 3: White cheddar was all the rage when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: You'll like white cheddar like white choky, like hot white chocolate. You want to you do that is the nasty shit of hot white chocolate is the nasty shit of how do you drink that?
Speaker 4: The name of the next Jack Carlor them it.
Speaker 1: Was right there because I kind of like it was hang it through.
Speaker 4: I would have done the pot of dis surface and I didn't try.
Speaker 6: Oh yo yo connect.
Speaker 2: Not that I care about numbers, right, you know, I don't care about doubles. But can we just see what Jack did first week? Is it a yet or just come out Tuesday?
Speaker 1: It has to be out.
Speaker 3: Well, it's predicted, I think.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistake, I saw a nice little pr clean up rolling stones, like what's all the outer rage?
Speaker 2: It's great, yo, Jack. I don't care about numbers or promise, but I just want to see you. I just want to see what Monica did first week.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: He is expected to move around twenty five thousand units in its first week, putting it on track to debut outside the Billboard top the top twenty of the Billboard two hundred. For comparison, Come Home the Kids, mid Miss, you did one hundred and thirteen thousand units.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's a brick. He put up a break.
Speaker 1: What did jacklan it? What thirty I think they said.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. We talked about it, but I mean, listen, no rollout, no single did thirty five Jackman?
Speaker 3: Damn? So ten less than jack Man.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also a genre that unfortunately doesn't sell well. And you had no single, no nothing, no.
Speaker 2: Nobody just expected that sound from Jack Carlow.
Speaker 3: He did it for the love.
Speaker 4: He didn't do it for the I cannot believe that Demerius laughed in my face when I sold twelve thousand first week.
Speaker 1: I did not laugh in your face. I was so proud of you.
Speaker 3: He just made that up, so proud of myself.
Speaker 1: I did not he I can't remember. He's lying.
Speaker 5: I did not laugh in his face. We were all very proud of him. Like he's he's lying. He's talking about when we did that past the phone too and in the past the phone to joke.
Speaker 3: Remember, we can't joke anymore.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm passing the phone to someone whose album went double copper, and that is what he's.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, he never let that go. No, yeah, okay, got it. But I was very proud of the second joke.
Speaker 4: She laughed before, and then I explained to her, like how album sales work, and I was like, yo, her soul thirty the twelve is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not a numbers guy. I really don't care. But yeah, but that's for Jack hall of That is a low twin.
Speaker 4: I know it matters to his label, oh one thousand.
Speaker 2: The music business. Of course it matters to his label. But all right, well, so the album is not bad. The music is not bad. We just we weren't expecting that from Jack.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: You're gonna go to the show.
Speaker 1: He's he's torn it.
Speaker 4: I would I mean, he didn't say anything, but I would assume that he would be touring it. I'm sure like small intimate venues. I would hope if you try to go like tour that you can't do Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Steel with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to see Jack do that. I don't need to go see Jack do that live. I don't need to see the acoustic performance of Monica. So yeah, I'm cool, but not a bad I like prog, like his own prog. It's not a bad album, just it's not what we wanted from Jack.
Speaker 1: What do you think the audience will look like? What do Jack Hallo fans look like?
Speaker 4: Now? What he said to the wrong never forget it? Definitely not what New York Times that I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, Neil Tech was such a banger like Churchhill Downs. What are we doing with Monica All right whatever cool.
Speaker 4: Well, right now we also have our Ray Daniels episode out that is great.
Speaker 1: Yeahs our Patreon as.
Speaker 4: Well Patreon dot com, forward slash new Roy Maul socials. We got merch out. I hope everyone has a great and safe, safe weekend. Yes, yes, is anyone outside this weekend that might be free Sunday?
Speaker 1: I didn't get my Sunday last week, but I think I might get one. Yeah, I don't know if I'm outside this weekend. I don't have no plans to be outside. Why of course not. Baby, she'll be Oh she'll be outside.
Speaker 3: Yes, define make sure you follow me on.
Speaker 4: I G.
Speaker 1: Follow me on.
Speaker 4: I G.
Speaker 1: Can I get back on the close friends for this weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean honestly the only close friends. I mean, I'm be posting in my subscriptions. That's where, that's where it's at. I already started.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, you gotta plug your subscriptions. My situations are getting create those might those might spike for this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going wild and our already started posting.
Speaker 4: Bush the airport in Houston.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: Flying it to Bush like yeah, you know you gotta it's Hobby Bush like that's always LaGuardia JFK, which when you go into it's it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: At Houston.
Speaker 1: It's two airports. Yeah. Oh man, we talked to y'all. Soon, be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 2: He's just Jinger. Baby d is outside in Houston, the old Getter.
Speaker 3: Oh my Jesus, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: No Willian now