Speaker 1: Where we have come in to your city, Donna lay I get thousand saying you a conscious will be desire? How then a tale and if you want a little banging again, you and come along.
Speaker 2: Progress never comes from those satisfied with the failures of a broken system. It comes from those who want to fix the broken system.
Speaker 1: Running as an act is political.
Speaker 3: And you know who taught me that, Tim Walls. The first thing he told me was that running is a privilege. In being a part of the running community is a privilege.
Speaker 1: In the year twenty twenty five, in America, we are now living in an oligarchic form of society.
Speaker 4: Tratom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: That we have come in to your city, don't way, I get thousand saying you a conscious Zil The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America at our two Sean Hannity Show Toll Free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, well, we have a lot of news going on today. We have had a lot of flare ups with the hoody Rebels, Now, two days ago the president and Neil Oval office said the Hoodies were done. They were going to stop there in international waterways, all of their military activity, et cetera, et cetera. Now you have the hoodies lashing out of President Trump, I believe probably at the direction of Iran, because Iran is clearly calling the shots here, saying denying that they ever have been pleased for peace. And the President now has been very clear Iran will never get a nuclear weapon. The President has been cleared they've got to stop enriching all uranium. Marco Rubio's confirmed as much with me as well as publicly, and that if they want nuclear power, like other countries like the UAE for example, whatever the rods that are necessary for nuclear power will be given to them or they can purchase them. But these facilities have to be dismantled, and that would mean Americans observing the dismantling, may be even involved in it. And frankly, these facilities need to be destroyed. The breakout time once you get to sixty percent enrichment, which is where the IAEA even thinks that the Iranians are to get to ninety percent weapons great in enrichment is next to nothing. And then if you have the missile technology to deliver the system, well you've got to think the people that believe in and chant death to Israel, to America, and believe in a caliphate which is convert or die, would be capable of using those weapons down the line. We've seen them fire ballistic missiles at Israel. Thanks to God, we have the Ironnome to protect them for now. But I would argue that's probably a band aid, a temporary band aid. But they've been fomenting terror all throughout the Middle East. They helped plan the attack on October seventh and twenty three, They provided the weaponry, had the Kuds Forces, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard involved in the planning of all this. This came from the top, that's the Supreme leader. They've been also helping they they're helping Hamas at a Gaza, Hizbala out of Lebanon, the Islamic Jihad out of Lebanon, the Huti rebels, and of course firing into Israel themselves. Anyway, here to update us on what the odds are as I prepare to travel with the President of the Middle East next week. Is our friend Aaron Cohne, long time friend of the program, and Aaron, if you don't know, is an Israeli trained career special Operations and intelligence veteran. Great w back Aeron, how are you good to be with you?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm making my first trip to Saudi Arabia and Cutter and the u and the UAE and Abu Dhabi. Have you ever been there?
Speaker 4: I have never been to those regions, but I'm glad you have a deal. With six hours. I need to get you one of my holsters.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna be allowed to travel with it, but thank you. Anyway. Well, look, I've been pretty outspoken against Sharia, pretty outspoken. I'm not going to change. I'm not going to change who I am. However, I do see one of the things that really sort of an untold story in the first Trump term is there was a coalition against Iranian hegemony, and it did include the US, It did include Israel, it did include this, It did include the Emirates, it did include the Jordanians and the Egyptians sharing intelligence and the like, all against the Ranian hegemony. Everybody in the region fears Iran, except some are just more quiet about it.
Speaker 4: Let me speak to what you were saying right there, because the fear is what Iran has been able to successfully put out there. These are the propaganda master puppeteers. And I think for the first time when we spoke about this just the other night on your show on Fox, what we're seeing for the first time now, regardless of what the houthies are putting out, is that Trump is speaking the language of the Middle East correctly, more than any president I've seen in the last decade. Biden absolute failure. But when Trump came in and hit the houthies with a thousand plus rights over, I believe it was fifty days correct me if I'm wrong. That to me was almost less about dismantling the hoosies and more about signaling too Iran that this is very easy for us, and you should be lucky that you're just dealing with Israel, because Israel will be selective with its strife Sean, and they'll really deploy that very specific pinpoint intel because Israel doesn't want to be the one to spark the entire region into pieces, which would always gets stuck in the middle of But once the big dog gets moved, which is Trump. And here's what I think Trump is doing really brilliantly, and I think you're going to see this as you get down there. His ambiguity, I believe, puts that region on eggshells, which is the only thing that those Malas understand. What happens, we don't know, and that scares them. And so for the first time, the paradigm of fear is starting to shift, and Trump changing his plan mid flight, changing his direction not just with the Middle East, but with the tariffs and this one and that one. That ambiguity that he creates, which I think comes from his deal world, his negotiations of real estate, creates that fear and it's the only language these people understand. And you can kill them all day long, but the idea of getting killed by the Americans and being tacked with a thousand strikes by the Americans is almost worse than getting hit a thousand times by the Americans and the Israelis. And I think that's what Trump has been able to architect very very cleverly. That's where I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I think there are are too many people out there, Aaron, that have not heard the President clearly state that if the Iranians will not give up their nuclear ambitions. He was asked, well, would you worry work with the Israelis, He said, we will lead the effort. I don't think many people seem to hear that very very clearly, and obviously that men taking out these nuclear sites. We have the capability of doing it. Ultimately Israel does if but they would probably you know, it would be a better military effort if we were to use big bunker buster bombs, which which would I believe, have to come from America. Otherwise you could use tactical nukes if it comes down to it. But I don't believe under any circumstances under Prime Minister Benjamin Att and Yahoo, who I've known for thirty years, I don't see any circumstances where a RAM will get close to a nuclear weapon when push comes to shove.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, and I don't think so either. And it's it's it's it's tricky because the President doesn't want to look like he's doing a Biden two point zero, which is he's allowing the Iranians to to put together to have, you know, a nuclear program, and then we're going to go in and do inspections, which is similar. The difference will be that the Israeli intelligence machines will have to keep an extremely close eye on the Iranians or Iranians through their network of flipped informants, which is you know what gave us the pager up and custom Sulamani. I'm sure that intel came from US as well. But Trump killed custom Sula money. Let's not forget that he didn't hesitate. He's not afraid of targeted assassinations, which is very rare for US military operations, particularly under Biden. We never saw any military actions under Biden. He was just jumping billions to the Iranians city sy. I can't understand why he was trying to appease. So I agree with you, and I do believe that Trump is pulling back slightly to give the Iranians the benefit of the doubt, to show Saudi Arabia we're gonna we can put Iran on a leash. But don't get don't get, don't get it twisted. A thousand of these rockets can rain down on every inch of your nuclear program. Bunker busters on bunker buster on bunker buster.
Speaker 1: But I I I, but the President has been very clear he will go there. They will not get nuclear weapons. Will I don't think the one thing I know about Donald Trump haven't known him for thirty years. If he says it, he means it. It's not an idle threat. And I think the Iranians have to know that.
Speaker 4: I think they do. I think they do. I think they're scared of President Trump, and they should be because I think President Trump, like you just said, I think he all right.
Speaker 1: So then then the next question is obvious. Will they dismantle and allow American Americans to observe? Will they allow anywhere, any place, anytime in inspections buy Americans because that's got to be part of any deal. I'm not letting some international organization that historically has been anti Semitic and anti American do the observations. You wouldn't put up with that either.
Speaker 4: I think that they're going to have to and I think that we're going to have to rely heavily on Israeli intelligent assets to make sure that all of the hidden all of it, if there's any hidden bunker, Sean is going to be the So the Iranians will lie cheat steel. That's what they're going to do. The IRGC has built the entire framework.
Speaker 1: And end delay and try and buy time.
Speaker 4: That's right, They're gonna try and buy time, but they're not going to be able to get away from Israel being able to pinpoint every single potential potential place where inspection needs to occur, and then they're going to get pushed back against the wall of the Iranians and then they're gonna have to make a decision.
Speaker 1: But I think, all right, question, what do you think their breakout time is now? I mean, public information has it anywhere from three months to a year.
Speaker 4: I agree it somewhere in that problem. I believe that's a fair assessment at the time.
Speaker 1: Skill Okay, so that means three months is a pretty short period of time. We've you know, we can't get that intelligence wrong. The world historically has underestimated how much progress that they have made. Historically, they have underestimated that.
Speaker 4: I agree, and I do think that the window for Iran being able to have nuclear great weapons capability is somewhere in that timeframe. And I think that if the Americans have to tap and knock to if it gets close and give them a little tickle, then that's what it'll be. But I just I don't think I Ran is really understanding. I think they understand that Trump is the real deal, and I think they're going to try and stretch it out. And I'm hoping that there's meetings happening right now at Glee Lowskin, Tel Aviv with Israel's intelligence in the US generals and Trump to say, look these all the places where everything is going to be hiding. Time to start the inspections immediately, all.
Speaker 1: Right, quick break right back more with Aaron Cohne on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to foot one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue, We continue now with Aaron Cone. Aaron, by the way, a a Israeli trained career special ops intelligence veteran who has served in counter terrorisms in that space for over two decades. Let me ask you this. Let's say it comes down to it and the President decides that you know, a regime that believes in the Caliphate and the converter die cannot have nuclear weapons. It's too great risk for the world. Let's and that would be my assessment. I don't want a forever war. I don't want American troops on the ground in the Middle East. I don't think we need to. I think if they take out the nuclear sites, they also then have the option of bankrupting that country by taking out their refineries. Then they'll have no money, and at that point, I believe probably it would be regime change. But then, you know, be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 4: Always right, I agree, Resipa Lavi or Pavlavi, the son of the former Shaw, seems to be making a rounds. Maybe there's conversations that are being happened, or maybe there's conversations happening about flipping that regime change. The Americans have been in the regime flipping business since the beginning of America. I just hope they've gotten better at it, and maybe they've got a leg up with Trump now in office to be able to make sure that if they do try the regime clip and they do go after the moas, that there needs to be all of that infrastructure in place very quickly, with a lot of backing immediately, with the strength and the help of the United States. Because you might be right, it might be the regime change with the strikes. Nobody wants US boots on the ground. Israel doesn't want US boots on the g Israel's always been able to handle its own business when it comes to combat operations, minus buying weapons which is real pays for for the Americans to be used in is or from the Americans that these Raelis can use in their operations. But it might be time for that regime change. And I think that's the option on the table, because ultimately, at the end of the day, I just don't think you can trust the mulish On. I think they're going to keep trying to draw this out, and so what happens They want to pull you in the way Hamas pulled Israel into Gaza, and so what ends up happening. Got to make a regime change. But the system that the CIA builds to flip the regime has to be comprehensive. It's got to be great. There's got to be a ton of meat behind it, with a ton of smart people.
Speaker 1: Well, I ideally the Iranians would understand the situation they're in and they would realize that they're never going to be a nuclear power, and they would be able to remain in power and run their theocracy the way they want. I don't think we would get involved. But when they are an existential threat, the number one state sponsor a terror, they have earned what will end up happening, they will decide their own fate and at the end of the day, But I don't think I don't think it'll be a protracted war because we'll take out We'll take out the nuclear sites, will take out their refineries, will take out their weapons. Israel already proved you can take out their air defense systems anyway, Aaron Colin, we appreciate you, sir, thank you. He gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air. This is the Sean Hannity Show, twenty five Now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Everybody needs a personal safety security plan for themselves their families, and this is you don't want to always reach immediately for the lethal option. Incomes the incredible effective technology that is called Burner b y r NA. It can incapacitate any perpetrator thirty to forty minutes and they're always innovating at Burner. They're really incredible. They have their new compact launcher. It's the smallest one to date. It's four inches long, it's two smartphones thick. The cl is simple to carry on your body. It doesn't attract any unnecessary attention. It fires four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch, and it's perfect, you know for the women in your life that want to bought one protection. Maybe they don't want to carry a firearm or you know, it's easily they can carry it in a small purse. And by the way, every single one of the pistols are hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Now the beauty of Burner is it works. Look at their videos, decide for yourself. I think everybody should have one. And it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check, and it has powerful deterrence like tear gas kinetic rounds. You could hit a target sixty feet away. You can incapacitate these perpetrators thirty to forty minutes. And that's why this technology of Berner is now trusted by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, and private security firms. Watch the videos go to BYRNA dot com today to learn more. Find the burner dealer, their partner near you, or the melody of themselves, and you won't be disappointed. You'll be glad you had it. Have it if God forbid. A moment occurs if you're just joining us. We do have a new pope, the first American pope ever elected, and his name is Robert Prevost. He has taken on the name Leo the fourteenth. This whole story about why they take on names, et cetera, et cetera. I was not under consideration, Linda, as as we know, but it was kind of a very interestuity we.
Speaker 3: Missed for them. I tell you what. The Vatican City doesn't know what they're missing.
Speaker 1: No, you can't joke about it. Some people have zero sense of humors. Pope. Sometimes the pope sometimes choose their names from a recent predecessor out of respect or indicate a desire to continue in their footsteps. We're getting kind of mixed messages about this particular guy. And now, Pope Leo the fourteenth. I can tell you all about his background as we went through earlier in the program. I won't repeat myself here. Seems more conservative, a little bit more conservative than Pope Francis. He's sixty nine years old, relatively young considering the last two were well into their seventies when they were chosen. And he is fluent in Spanish, Italian, and English, which is pretty interesting. And again born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, first American pope ever chosen. Although he has served abroad for a big part of his career, it appears he does not align with Pope Francis on issues involving the LGBTQ community. New York Times has him quoted in twenty twelve saying about pop culture creating quote sympathy for beliefs and practices that are at odds with the Gospel. In a speech to bishops, he referred to the homosexual lifestyle and alternative families comprised of same sex partners and their adopted children. Deems a little bit more leanient on issues involving illegal immigration. We made our announcement earlier that on Monday, I will be traveling with the President on Air Force one, reporting on his first big overseas trip. We will land in Riod in Saudi Arabia. That'll be our first stop, and really the purpose of this and I asked if I can report on this trip. And we've done this before. We've been We've been to when the President went to Vietnam, when he went to Helsinki, when he went to Singapore. We were on all of those trips, and uh, it's uh, it's part of what we do. Although this time I'll have a little more access than I've had in previous trips, which I'm grateful for to And basically it's designed to just to kind of give you an insider's view of what what a president does on these these trips, what they're about. And uh, Linda will not be going on this trip. You want to tell everybody why?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that was a big pause. I was like, oh, what's the lead up? All right? Why am I not going? Because I'm not? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Well, we were, we were, we were we were joking and it was a joke because you would be perfectly fine that you could cause an international incident.
Speaker 5: I would cause an international incident because I don't you wouldn't you engage with women?
Speaker 1: Right, So you you definitely have well, I mean I do too. You know what the thing is though, I mean this is something that we you know, as Americans, we sometimes need to understand we're not going to change some countries from their deeply deep philosophical roots and belief systems. And if you adopt, for example, sharia law, that is that that's that's we are not going to change that. And I think America in the past has thought that they can change ideology such as that, and I don't think we can, and I don't think we should, and I don't think we should try. It's where where things become problematic. Are those people that want to impose their beliefs on the rest of the world and believe in a caliphate, and that means convert or die and are willing to, you know, in the name of religion, you know, murder and kill and and wage jihad and holy war. That that's one of its very problematic.
Speaker 5: There's no support in the Quran for sharia either. I mean, Sharia is a is a man made thing. Using the Koran as a clutch, you know, and saying oh, okay, you know, this is this is where it comes from. Here, here it is it's right here. Oh really, okay, page number please.
Speaker 1: Well, the second country we're going to U. You can say it both ways, either cutter or quitar. I tend to say cutter, but it's and we're going to Doha, fairly modern city UH, far less stringent rules and regulations as as compared to Saudi Arabia. UH. There is no doubt that a modernization in Saudi Arabia is taking place. That that is indisputable. And then we go from there to the UAE and Abu Dhabi. Never thought those three countries would be on my list of countries i'd visit the course of my lifetime. But one of the things that I mean, I really want to do. One of my goals here is is that I really want to get people kind of like an insider's view of what a president's trip like this looks like from behind the scenes. And we'll have enough access, I think, to be able to do that. Our plan is to do radio NTV, even though this is a seven hour time difference. I will be traveling on Monday and Friday. That means we'll have fill and hosts those days, and on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we'll be doing our regular shows, both radio and television from those remote locations. We've done this in the past. We've successfully from England and Singapore and Hellsinky and where else to Vietnam. So we have the capability of doing it, and we will, and I hope people find it worthwhile. You want to give me any advice before I go, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Don't take your teams, go by yourself, call in and tell us how it's going, and leave us all on the edge of our seat.
Speaker 3: That's what I think you should do.
Speaker 1: I think just don't. Don't you think I should take a vacation and just make it all about me on a vacation.
Speaker 5: Let's be very clear, you're not going to like you know, then it's not my place for a vacation. I'll leave it is that this is not what I would choose. I don't think it's what you would choose either. But I think when you're going on Air Force one and you're going to be accompanying the President of the United States to meet foreign dignitaries and kings and princes and what have you, you go you don't need to try to in four hours of live media in the interim, just my humble opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, my job is to serve this audience. That's my job, not.
Speaker 3: Nextary and next week the president.
Speaker 1: Nope, No, I'm not going. I am going to do my job. I'm not going, as you know, on a vacation. What are you imagining here? This is a vacation.
Speaker 3: I never said.
Speaker 1: It's work and part of my work. My job is to serve this audio and to give them news information and in this case, a backstory that they're not going to give from anybody else. And that's what I plan to bring them. Anyway. Eight nine one, Shawn is on number. Now that we got that all set, how.
Speaker 3: Close are you to more deals and what do you expect? The next being asked, well, very close.
Speaker 1: We have numerous deals.
Speaker 2: I know how it's going back as soon as this has finished.
Speaker 1: Your press conference, He's got numerous.
Speaker 2: And Scott, who's right over here, who's fantastic. By the way, you were great on television this morning. I watched you know, if you have a little lesson in the world and economics. But Scott's going to be going to Switzerland meeting with China, and you know they very much want to make a deal. We can we can all play games. Who made the first call, who didn't make it, It doesn't matter. It only matters what happens in that room. But I will tell you that China very much wants to make a deal. We'll see how that works out. Every country throughout the last forty fifty year has literally ripped off the United States on trade, on military, and protection of all.
Speaker 1: The different things. And we are now making fair deals. Let's get to our phones as we say hi to Jonathan. He's in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, Jonathan High, how are you? Great? Column by Selena Zito. You know why? You know why Democrats are attacking your Senator John Fetterman is because John Fetterman dared to break with the rigidity of the radicalism now adopted by the left on issues involving the border in Iran and and he stood up for Israel. That is, that is the real reason these these recent attacks have come at him. Uh. He's far from a conservative, but at least has enough sense to recognize evil for what it is and enough sense to realize that enough enough Americans have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime because of Biden, Harris and may Orcis's open borders. Anyway, what's on your mind, Jonathan? Glad you're with us.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: I've been listening to you ever since I was younger when my dad used to play your show in the truck.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome. I'm glad now you're listening freely as a young adult. How old are you?
Speaker 6: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's awesome. What are you doing with your life?
Speaker 6: I go to college at Duqune University in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Oh great? What do you study?
Speaker 6: Marketing and sales?
Speaker 1: Great? V. I wish you the best career possible. You know, there was an interesting article today and you might find this interesting about young people and companies now in America, and I thought this was so fascinating are now offering salaries to high school students starting at seventy thousand dollars a year, and they're training them in the trades because there's just there is a shortage. Companies are desperate to hire skilled trades people, so they're willing to trade them and pay them good money to start their careers out. And a lot of a lot of young people choosing that. But I wish you well in your chosen profession. Just remember, anything worthwhile in life is hard to do. Work hard, work harder than everyone else. Be dedicated, and don't be entitled. I think there's too many young people that are entitled today.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, that is that is exactly right, and I really appreciate it's a good look. But one of my main concerns is actually talking about my generation. So at college, majority of the people where I go to school, and I assume majority of colleges around the United States, is the amount of brainwash or how brainwashed these kids are. And I just think it's absolutely ridiculous because I'm sure you could you understand what it's like to argue with stupid.
Speaker 4: It's nearly impossible.
Speaker 6: And I kind of wanted to see if I could get your advice or to see what you thought on how I can go about having these conversations with these people because it is nearly impossible.
Speaker 1: To talk to talking about students or professors are.
Speaker 6: Both, you know what, I might as well have the teachers in too, because they do push their agendas as well.
Speaker 1: Listen, it depends what your career career goals are. I mean, there's no shame if I had one professor at m YU once you know, the first words out of his mouth is that he's a Marxist and a communist, and I ended up spending half the semester. I was the person we would argue. I would he and I would argue the entire class. And that went on for the whole second half of the semester. And I did not care, you know, that it would impact my grade. And I was usually a Dean's List student, not always, but most of the time in college, and I just rolled the dice. I got an AS on the midterm, and that was before I started speaking up. And then I started speaking up, and I ended up with a C plus in the class, which is the lowest grade I ever got in college. I always was pretty much an A student, occasional B plus whatever, and so it was a little frustrating to me. I think it was because of my politics. I ran into this guy years later, put him on Hannity and Combs. He remembered me, which was fascinating. But if you have goals that say, let's say you want to get into medical school, which is hard, graduate school, which is hard, law school which can be hard, and you just play the game and just get you know, regurgitate back as long as you know that you're doing it. There's no shame in that, because you know, pick your fights. Sometimes in life. You know. It's however, if you feel strongly enough that you want to take on these professors or other students, and you know, I would say, do it with a smile on your face. You know, be patient, you know, loving understand that they've been indoctrinated, probably their entire life into a system of thinking that is faulty. Try and awaken them, but do it in a nice way. I think you can be persuasive, and I try.
Speaker 6: To keep it nice and cordial. But it's just difficult because they're so strong and they're so they're so extreme with their views. It's almost like it's impossible to break through. And I feel like it's only going to get worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, it's getting worse. But on the other hand, young people are waking up. Anyway, my friend, thank you appreciate the call. Eight hundred and ninety four one. All the best. If you want to be a part of the program,