Speaker 1: H m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmm, yo, yo, what's up. We're back all the smoke. We're back in l A doing it. Had a great day, long day. Were finishing up with my Goat. You know, I argue with people all the time who the best of all time living? And it's not an argument at all. But you know what I'm saying, I ride for my dog, been my brother for years, and uh we got him on the late night the Goat, the best rapp alive, Lee is in the building. Welcome to all the smoke, Bro, appreciate you being there. Man, it's only right, yes, sir, So we already had you on before, you know, April sixth, but that was you know, to.
Speaker 3: Be a zoom covid. COVID just hit.
Speaker 2: Yep, COVID, that just hit and we were still working at the time, and uh we already said, yo, bro at the end of the show, we got to get you in the studio. Yeah, you know, it's only to only do this right, to give your proper love. What's going on with what you got going on? And what what's the what's the what's the day in the life of a little weeks?
Speaker 4: Like every day man? Right now, right now, I just finished. I just finished the tour. As far as the last date, it's concerned, but there was dates I missed, so we about to go make them up this weekend. And you already know doing a million features a day and working on something new that we got got we got coming out called the pop. Couldn't even say it, you know ya, I'm so sorry. That's killing man. You know that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he going to sleep. He gotta get his good.
Speaker 3: Night for come on, daddy duty, don't ever stop.
Speaker 4: That's right, good night boy. I love you me so m hm, boss man sleep all right. Every got a picture of his daddy. Look just like that? Love yeah, love, I say, I take a picture of ever since. Oh good, appreciate it. Young Money album, you know, money that's already that's in the workings, as well as far as the uh the art my new artist and putting out a Young Money compilation album with them, But as far as uh me and you know, I'm gonna be all over that always. But it's about them when it comes to that. You're also working on they solo ship. But you asked me about the day in life for me, shiit same ship every day getting to the waking up at going to sleep in the studio, waking up in the studio and Ship for you know, pissed off. I forgot the line I fell asleep too. Lucas still a hole. Huh Lucas still a hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even see that question on there.
Speaker 4: No man, he said, no, no, no, no, cold cold a little beat and with that said when I when I when I tweeted that, I was talking about him with all the current, you know, after he stopped that, you done worked on that, so you really a.
Speaker 1: Truth worked on that.
Speaker 3: Who are some of your favorite players to watch right now?
Speaker 1: Ship? You already know.
Speaker 4: First first first and for I mean we were talking about the whole full see Yon first and for haing that boy job man monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of watch Joah, A lot to watch.
Speaker 4: The younger and the younger from Georgia and uh in the Minnesota Edward Edwards, Yeah was a know my squad, you know, I love is. I think that watching Brian now to to watch Brin play now and this was I was talking about regular season when he was playing. It felt it felt eccentric to what it felt like.
Speaker 1: I felt like, you.
Speaker 4: Know it not not on the last dances to what you already okay you noticed the last cause it's not right. So it's almost like when you watch like damn, it's almost like when you hear them say you ever heard somebody say they went through the the pilot say he went through the whole Bermuda triangle. He went through and then he landed up ended up on the other side of Scott free whenever he went.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like we done went through all that.
Speaker 4: And I was just ScOTF watching Brian just ad and that just is amazing to me.
Speaker 1: So to watch him play and also.
Speaker 4: To watch you know, the sniper, I don't like to I ain't like to see him fall off like that. I ain't like to see the end of the how they how they fell off from the uh you already know with CP, I cried, I cried. I text all like I know you know what him a text so without crying, right, So you found we call me back the badest luck. Man deserve man, he deserves it. Man.
Speaker 1: Shout out CEP, shout out CP.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Bro, but sin, since we already are, what's your take on Josh situation?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: You know I had a conversation with my homies today because I was looking at I was noticing that I had a few different generations when I was talking speaking to him, as my artist was in there, and my artist was in there, and gutter was in there. So I mean, what I mean by that is gutter from my generation and my artist. I'm sorry, my artist is younger. So I was just asking him. I was like, what's the necessity of what you know? What is? Then I was like, what's the necessity part of doing you know doing that? What's that what you know posting yourself saying this is what I look at him doing. I was like, what I mean by that is because I'm trying to figure I'm trying to, you know, do the cliche put myself in his shoes? Understand it? And I was like, so, I was like, so the best I can do without them answering before they answered that question, I told them where I was at with it.
Speaker 1: I say, so the best the best time.
Speaker 4: I was like, so, the best I could do is remember when I was younger and my home's squad, all my niggas around me when and we were at the age where they don't have money.
Speaker 1: I'm the one with the money. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then I don't even know how much money I'll end up with. But I'm the moe with some money in my pocket. I know I got a bright future. My homies I ain't. They ain't no payroll, They ain't my homies. They live good when they with me, when I go to when I gotta go by stunning them and go to work and all that, they gotta go back to being who they gotta be, you know what I mean. So what I'm saying saying that to say them the streets, and I was aware of that, so out I say, so if I was going through something at that point in time, something public like with Slam going through, I said, I could imagine the rebel, the rebellious attitude I would have if my home is just egging attitude on right, you know what I mean? I like to and alside like what they also need to understand. What we also need to understand is we don't want to talking about this like that. It's not not I don't know this for a fact, but just in a lot of situations like this, when we all talking about it, the actual person and the people were talking about they actually they purposely stay away from this. They stay away from all this we're saying, they stay away from hearing this, and they got people that are protecting them from that's gonna hear it for them. They're gonna protect them from hearing it. So what I mean by that is if I had something going on in the public that you know is negative about me my home, we're gonna they purposely making sure we still man, we don't even want them to hear it. So it's hard for the message to get through, right, you know what I mean. It's hard for the message all these you know, you got people looking dead and the cameras on TV like then I'm talking to you job. You know what I mean. It's hard for the messag to get through, man when you because I'm the bread winner, I wish your nigga would tell me something, you know what I mean. I wish your nigga would tell me. It's almost like I look at it like Zion, how you keep it begging him to lose weight, getting better shape and this that. I wish your nigga would tell me something. Right, not much money I got boy, just like this like this, nigga, I wish your nigga nigga, what trade me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying. I'm like, so, so I had to ask myself what's the necessity of me?
Speaker 1: Because I like, so what that said?
Speaker 4: I was to answer that question if I was asked at that time, so, what's the necessity to you being so rebellious right now?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, my only answer would have been is because I don't even hear the truth. I don't wanna hear what y'all think the truth is and the facts. My truth is my truth, and you know this is what I come from this and I come from that and I got I got my twelve jurors.
Speaker 1: That's that's okay, Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And so so when I asked myself, so what's the new sud, like, so, what's the necessity? I say, because I could imagine if I would have did it at that time, my answer would have been to show y'all don't know who I'm y'all don't know who I got problems with. Y'all only know this, y'all only know the me that y'all know. You know what I mean, the puppy, y'all know the rapper or whatever whatever, but should we in these streets? And I need them niggas to know every time. I need them necks to know when I ain't on that quarter, when I ain't on that stage, it's on me. And that's why I like, that'll be my answer for a while. I like that if my mama probably had to ask me in real life at that time, why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: And I had to give her a real answer like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm trying to understand, like maybe that would be my only answer that makes sense to me, and I would hope she was still damn it, boy, you tripping, you know what I mean? But I I had to, but they didn't have, you know, there was like there's like tune, that's the answer for niggas who are really in the streets, right, you know what I mean? And I was like, before you say that, I like, don't fall into that trap that these people doing on TV saying because he ain't no thug, cause he ain't in the street, he ain't about that, he ain't know gang. You do? You don't want that? How y'all know you you don't want y'all know that, boy do y'all know that boy, cause I don't. I know him from dunking and jumping. And I only started knowing him and when I started paying attention to around his last year, last year of college. I come from like a town of three thousand people. Like what what y'all? Y'all what you gave that mean? Y'all gave him twenty million dollars? I just sat a town with three thousand people. You expect him to be responsible? Now we tripping? Then now we tripping, and we expected him to be That's magic because I could take You know, I come from a real well raised, beautiful mother nice, you know what I mean, My mama bus I asked to make sure everything around me was nice, and I still was a knucklehead. I shot myself, you know what I mean. So so if you expected and that young man from a three, I could imagine if I came from fucking what to play with three thousand people and yet and I became who I am. But they had social media when I was twenty three, I wouldn't have made it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, yeah, thank god, I think that was a good question you asked your youngest artist, though, because we don't know what it's like to grow up with the with the phone.
Speaker 4: And that's what I like, it's there on this and so what I said, I said all that to day, I said, I just said. They came up with no answer for why he don't you know what I mean when I told him, let's just not say he is he's not that, because we don't know that.
Speaker 1: I was like, so, so what that says?
Speaker 4: They was like to answer, well, they was like, so to answer your question, since we don't know that of him, I'll answer. They were like, we'll answer you of what we do know. We do know he plays basketball. He played real fucking good, you know what I mean. He was like, what we don't know is if he's that great of a fucking gangster. You know what I mean, he's that great of a damn basketball player. I'm a smart one. We know that.
Speaker 1: We don't know he's that.
Speaker 4: Great up you know what I mean, or whatever else you being. You know, I just like I said, I just finished watching that ship. We don't know he that great at being terry but terry, but we know he got.
Speaker 3: About the court said, I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Pol Why you know, I was taking that technic. I was like, boy, boy, if I end up with a wife and she goes boys, you're gonna have to deal with.
Speaker 3: That one that was that was a little week.
Speaker 1: That was wey that that was not thee.
Speaker 4: That was not the actions doing. Hold on, We're gonna have to get this straight now, that man said Paul. But that man said, no, I'm serious, My my penis is not ten The prosecutor to say, fair enough too, what the fun man?
Speaker 3: This ship?
Speaker 4: Crazy man asked the massive dumb ship like that that Now I'm serious and catch a straight face too, what very sick? I'm very serious thinking my ship ain't ten inches? And they said fair enough, fair hold and ship? Yeah he rocking like that.
Speaker 1: Arry, I'm chilling.
Speaker 4: Take your shirt off, girlhold shut ship out. You look at Terry chilling. I'm on, I'm chilling, Terry chilling. You take your shirt off. We got hun hold uh man.
Speaker 3: You're on record talking about Jay and Missy with some of your influences, anyone else and other genres that influenced you on your way up, because I mean it's been a long way up. Your your longevity is speaks for herself, but any other influences we might not think would inspire someone like you.
Speaker 1: I need a baker, I need a bake off top timeless.
Speaker 4: She inspired me to stop rapping for the times and make sure my lyrics were timeless. You know what I me because I would always wonder, like, why the hell I'm niggas? I had to always still to this day, I have to listen to it before the show. I still get dumb stupid bitch as butterflies. I gotta let that shit really hurt. So who would have fuck named it butterflies? Like you make a nigga hate because if that's how fucking butterfly, beautiful butterflies feel the way that pain feeld, I fucking hate butterflies. So you know, so you know what that really is? Right?
Speaker 1: What nerves that You're not nerves? You're just anxious about being great?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, I know, And I always tell myself what that said.
Speaker 1: I tell myself. I told my artists.
Speaker 4: I tell him, Uh, you know, comfort is some people say the first sign, but comfort is a sign of death.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean saying?
Speaker 4: I always like, why you get so fucking uncomfortable? Like bro getting uncomfortable because relations?
Speaker 3: Uh any other artists though you looked up to as far as rappers, any any genre of music that inspired.
Speaker 4: Miss Anita you got, I looked up to. And it's like you said, it's some interesting you know, as unique people. So it would be like people like I would listen to a lot of Lennie Wilkins and Miss Betty Right, and I would listen to them for it's almost like, uh, you know how some people some religions got like thirty guys.
Speaker 1: They pray through.
Speaker 4: I pray for this for when I'm smoking too much, for listening to your mine, you know what I mean? So like I listened to Ms Betty and Lenny, they found in the category of me listening to them knowing how to make the transition of talking into going back into your song your song. And because they would have one song on they only it's like seven minutes, and it's because they sung it and then they started in the middle of it, they did a whole story that you know, you literally not a word for word the story like you and I want to learn that. How you do that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like, how do you make that transition?
Speaker 4: I thought juvenile did it real well, and I thought he asked, actually knew how to master making his regular conversation a song, you know what I mean, Like that's you the yeah, like that nigga mastered that ship, you know what I mean. So that's other things like that.
Speaker 1: So as far as rappers, it was all Jay.
Speaker 3: You've been making a lot of money for a long time. What does that do to a young man? I mean, obviously the world is thrown at you fast, but you've been making money since she was a young young teenager. How did that kind of shape you? And what habits did you have or have to break as you continue to mature.
Speaker 4: First I would have to I would have to give all thanks and all that to my mom. Watching my mom before I had a dime, you know, just watching her and how she got money and what she did when she got money, how she had to do money and treating and just things like watching her that taught me a whole lot, you know what I mean. So she kept me reject that made me responsible from the first day and also being grateful and being thankful for it. So I meaning you give me. I wasn't never expected anything. And also you know he can also attest you. I love I love to fucking wrap, so you pay me to do this shit, So you know what I mean. So when I was so young and so my first check came, I brought straight to her. I couldn't even catch it. Ain't enough.
Speaker 1: It's not even in my name, and it say it's her name. So and her.
Speaker 4: I thought she was gonna use it for bills or whatever. And she get right back and like, no, boy, keep your money. And she's like, what you want with it? And so I went brought a path funder because new jeorgy Drive had just came out. I thought them called they were still in a bunch of path funds.
Speaker 1: I thought that was dope. So someone got a path funder. And that's the way she was.
Speaker 4: The moment we got all of the when the big money came in, I gave it, you know, everyone, straight to her. She would get it right back, like I don't need nothing but that right there, just to humble her humility in that moment, in those moments when you know you need it, you know what I mean, Like her humility.
Speaker 1: And those moments taught me to be the same way. So and it's still to this day.
Speaker 4: I don't you know what I mean, so much so to her, I have actually never strategically I've never strategically said to make a dollar yet. And that's about him. Never once said, man, listen, I need to do this for it, We need to get that. And it's just still to this day, I still treat it as all of them. It's all a blessing.
Speaker 3: That's why I be coming in too. Uh. You spoke recently on mental health, health and the struggles and how it impacted you at a young age. What would be your message to anyone that is that that is struggling with mental illness right now and kind of keeping it bottled up.
Speaker 4: That's the last thing. You should just keep it bottled up regardless. And these days are different. Man, you got so many I say that to say, you got so many outlets, you know what I mean. Back then, we couldn't just find an app or somebody that you know what I mean. We couldn't do that. We couldn't text, we couldn't you know what I mean. But so we really couldn't even speak on speak on it.
Speaker 3: It was just crazy.
Speaker 4: It was like speaking on some of the situa situations that you could speak on that you wouldn't get looked crazier. So with that said, if you are going through any type of mental stress, the last thing to do is keep it to yourself, you know what I mean. And that doesn't mean go speak to someone else, because if that if you can't accomplish that, sometimes you literally can't do that. But figure out a way to get it out and make sure it's not negative. Try your hardest, you know what I mean. But you figure out a way to get it out, figure some kind of way. And that's I resulted to the pending path, you know what I mean, You gotta figure it out.
Speaker 2: Debut album, The Block is Hot ninety nine. What was your mind frame when when it was all that was popping off when we popped up with the first album, it was work then it was just an animal, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: You know when I say it worked to I don't mean like nine to five work. I mean like school work.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: I was still I was in the house, the hot, still the youngest of the Cowboys group. It was it was that we already had a procedure, you know, we put we put the High Boys album out, Tube album, come Out solo album, come Out First, Beatchy Solo album, about the second way in the Turk, y'all gotta see whatever Buzz's gonna go, we're gonna go with y'alls. I hit it up there, so you know what I mean, It was a procedure, like it was just okay, mind coming out and just I remember, you know, the procedure was, Thank God, the procedure was everybody who am came out, they went platinum and within the first month and all this, and so that was a little you know what I mean, You like, I don't know I'm gonna do all that with in my turn. And when I came out, thank God did and so you know, I was just happy to keep the procedure going, that's all.
Speaker 3: What kind of stuff do you learn from people like Juvie and Beg in that process you're seeing greatness of phrase like us playing with a code at a young age, so like you're seeing greatness in front of you. What kind of stuff did you soak up from them?
Speaker 1: From Juvee?
Speaker 4: Straight up, Juvet knew how to separate it, know how to separate with it because Juliet would he would travel with entourage like this because ju he came from them projects and so he wanted to help very down body, you know what I mean. So, but he knew how to with all that said, you know, he'd still be life for the part of his with this, but knew how to okay and cut it and get to work.
Speaker 1: That's what I would always learn.
Speaker 4: I would take from him that he knew how to shut it down, shut it off, and get straight to work. So much so that he's about to kill a song. He about to kill that bitch, you know what I mean. It's not about to be some ship where you have to put him away up, you know what I mean. He's not about to rap about whatever the hell they was just talking about. I would notice little things like all significant things like that, like wow, we all was just laughing about this one subject and song is similar to the subject, but he ain't say one thing about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would know.
Speaker 4: I would pittention the little things like that with him to notice that. That's how broad, that's how wide his mind was. And that's also what I mean by separating. He was able to say, it's just separate. How he was able to separate. But uh, Doogie, as far as BG, what I got from Doogie, Yeah, what I got from Doogie it was straight style, freaking little doogie is now yeah, like I you know, I literally do about it. Come on in probably a few days. Yeah, man, that's beautiful. And what I got from him was I wrote, with dude, you know, we was really a group together, just the BG's.
Speaker 1: Before his name was BG. We was the BG's And so.
Speaker 4: That's how he got his name b g Z because they had a Z at the end of it, and that people thought that's it. It should say be GZ. It was the BG's and I had got pulled away from the group, so all they of us saw was doogie. So that's why they were like, okay, must be be GZ. And so I wrote with him, so I know, we wrote. I know, we had the same writing styles and ship like that. How we would approach a verse word place, counting uh word, the number of words, little things like that. So I took a bunch of style. He literally taught me a bunch of shit, like physically taught me. Looking now, I used to started like this that type of shit. It's you on.
Speaker 1: How did the light of flick come about? Ship? Man?
Speaker 4: You know how to smoke? Yeah, no, it's it's literally it's on. God, I will not lie to you, bro. It's not a trade, monk. It's not a because if it was, we have it singed up there and I wouldn't even have to do it. If you are listening to you can listen to every single one is a different and the answer is simple and playing. If you're a Wayne fan, you guys already got to know that I'm about to smoke during the verse.
Speaker 1: I'm lighting up for the verse, and that's cheating. Yeah, no, cheers, let's go.
Speaker 4: It's not a trade.
Speaker 1: Became classic. It's not a hold on, let me make sure I get them up.
Speaker 2: No, it's to the point where like when when motherfuckers hear for the song, they be like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I feel like that too when I hear it. I heard it. I heard a few flicks on some other songs that you're not delivering, Like I delve stopped doing that.
Speaker 3: I got a question like, obviously you have to listen to your music. When when do you want to hear it? When don't you want to hear it?
Speaker 4: I want to hear it all the time, and I don't want to hear it never ever, so all the time, So don't listen to no one else?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, but it's no.
Speaker 4: It's I'm always listening to what I just did when I'm trying to fix and ship. So it's not by choice that I don't hear when I say no one else, I mean, not even my own artist. So that's I always like to let get that out there when I say that, I don't listen to no one else, like gu gotta little text me yo, this is such and such a new single and the video. Oh ship, they got a video too. Damn, I ain't knowing that motherfucker. It's awesome right there. He killed that ship. He killed that ship. I might listen to the first four of ours. He said.
Speaker 1: On the first one he text like Nigga said, get back to my ship.
Speaker 4: That's that's the only reason I'm let's tell you, I gotta I'm a perfectionist, trying to make sure that I should have said is you should have probably said the you probably shouldn't even sit in that type of shit got you?
Speaker 2: What do you think two thousand and four of the Carter? What do you think the Carter did for your career? Uh?
Speaker 4: At the time, I think it gains. I think it's Uh, it was the start of it was the start of a path I was able to create, you know what I mean, the path of uh, A path that deserved continuous, deserve to continue, a continuation, a pat that deserved to extend.
Speaker 1: And that's that's hard for some people.
Speaker 4: Some people could drop a hard ass album and I don't hit the rest, you know what I mean, I ain't looking for your next album. But the card allowed me to. Now we want here car to car three, you know. So I always looked at it like it was a maturity thing for me, like it was my little for some reason. We always approaching this for the carter, like, you know, whatever one every time we're working on obviously, you know, I work all damn day every day. So when we get one, that's you know, it's for the cartner, So it's nothing about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, so what makes this for the custop?
Speaker 4: Obviously it sets a standard out set the standard with that album, Yeah, exactly, a big standard.
Speaker 3: Uh mix tape, Wayne, I mean, that was unbelievable, you know, after the start of one and two? Uh, what was the thinking behind the just that.
Speaker 1: Whole to do this, by the way he told me to do this, by the way, yeah, what you said, it.
Speaker 3: Was the just what was the what was the whole thought process behind the mixtape push?
Speaker 4: The first one's you know, the first one I did was just getting okay from baby that him telling me is okay, like I could buy out this music that he was okay, all good ship.
Speaker 1: So that was the first one I put out.
Speaker 4: I think it was like ten thousand bars, and they started calling the mix tapes and whatever we was giving that shit out free. So that was actually the thing about Wayne shit, Wayne's always free. Wayne's always free. So I don't blame me that charge and switch the game up on y'all flipped it up to me too much now that I actually got a charge off of my mixtapes now, so don't blame me blaming the game. But yeah, so as far as you know, and my approach to mixtapes was always different. I always thought a mixtape was supposed to be and I still do. I still do my mixtapes that well. I thought it was supposed to be you wanting to hear me on the songs that's out that I'm not on, you know what I mean, Like ten ten hot that songs that you're in the club banging Terry Dale or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm abouty killing bitches for you. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I thought that's what and I'm I'm gonna rap it. I'm gonna say the same melodies the person use like for about to go two seconds. But you know what I mean, i'mna flip tomords and she'll like it. May make it fun, interesting, And I always thought that's what it should be and so something. That's why that that's how I attack my mixtapes, and that's how I always have. But now mixtapes have changed. How people be looking for four albums. You see you dropping the mixtape and so gutting to me having to make sure you're I mean maging you having to make sure y'all do at least three or four just originals. I'm like, mac man, this is fun my album or it's for something.
Speaker 1: But now this is what the guys about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Take us through the creative process. How long does it take for you too?
Speaker 4: Are you rolling?
Speaker 3: You're not got a handful of songs in the day, sang the time. Take us behind the scenes and people who haven't seen you in the studio.
Speaker 4: It depends on what I'm doing it for. It's features. Features usually come with a subject, you know what I mean. So, I mean that person send me a song, this song, I already got a subject. They got a hook on there. I'm real good with you know. I mean, when you give me a subject, I'm it's like school I was doing. I want to finish my work first. And what I mean, so, I want to impress the damn teacher. You're the teacher, whoever the artist was that sent me the song. I want to impress you stick to this damn subject and so that those are pretty And I don't want to say eat nothing's easy, but those are pretty convenient for me. As far as my ship, you gotta come, you know, you gotta, you gotta come, stop me and tune we need we need X amount of songs by this date. And and I just give you like I mean, I let y'all pick them, man, because I can't pick and ship like that. And it's but I'm always you know, I'm doing so much different music now that that process has changed. I mean my studio now, my studio sessions now consist of the musical you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm in bands, I have bands, have new artists.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I have a legend, have legends on the on the label. Know some different artists that I gotta go and dump it. Jump into their world now, jump into their zone, which is fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The Card of Three the most successful album, uh a million in the first week. U what made that project so great? Ship the fans?
Speaker 4: And I just did what I do man Ca They You would really have to probably ask the fans that one, because they're.
Speaker 3: The ones who bought it, made it what it was, and their sons after it, named their sons after.
Speaker 4: Shout out and shout out of Kyle. I just would have been Sant France and it was Sant France. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that was you know, the ability to have that, have the success and then the Grammys that came with it. Yeah, what is Talk to us about that and just what kind of you know, blessing that is that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: That was an amazing blessing.
Speaker 4: I think that night, this period, I felt I felt uh it was the I felt recognized.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Because what I mean by that is I.
Speaker 4: Could run into j and all of them and they tell me face to face like nigga, you the ship, nigga, you kill me. Oh that's cool, but you can't get it rewarded, you know what I mean, award whatever. When you get awarded and we recognize your great and the direct that your effort whatever, and they ain't got a tenment the water ain't got to say you're the greatest ever, the readiest, wrapper a lot. It's whatever it says. It's saying we recognized it, your effort was worth. This ain't no better feeling. Because when you do it for when you, I don't know what other people do it for the right reason. I turned it to you today, I ain't still haven't looked for a dollar yet. So when you're doing it from I just love to do this shit, Oh shit, I've been awarded for it. And that right there is when I look at them motherfuckers when I wake up every day. I sent two in for repairing for like a month ago. They ain't send my ships back of me and said they send me back real quick. I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 3: They got them hostage. Man, mister Carter, you got to shoot with Jay. What was it like finally getting the opportunity to work with someone you you know, you idolize as a youngster.
Speaker 4: You already know, I man that the nerves are flowing. You know you're trying to make sure you make sure you want the same error. Do you want to make sure you not doing or saying nothing wrong and all that? Also you want to make sure you stay cool and then then you also want to stay honest and showed show him like now I want you to see like the biggest stuff I really fox with you, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And also you know he he beyond real and so he helped me out in personal matters and shit like that too.
Speaker 3: So just to know, just for him to do that ship things like that. The music, Yeah, were you guys in the State studio together by chance? For that? For which was joint for mister Carter?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I think when I think during that if I don't be right, I don't be wrong. I don't know, if I don't know. If that was around the time I was locked.
Speaker 2: Up all right slow and when I passed it said what up?
Speaker 4: Killer man? Stop bringing up my past? Uh?
Speaker 3: Kanye produced mister Carter. Can you talk to his his greatness?
Speaker 4: Yeasy?
Speaker 1: Yeah man, Yes, A genius.
Speaker 4: I mean if you don't know, if you're not a musician or artist or whatever, you haven't you know, you haven't witnessed that. You you don't have to hear for that, then you may not know that. But he's a total genius, plain and simple. And what I mean by that is, you know, he's he can stop being Kanye West at any time and start being Kanye East and be the best at that as well. He's a genius when it comes to music, you know. I mean, I mean whatever route he wanted to go, he wanted to make it to be gospel, whatever it's gonna be great, we still packing the arenas to see it. He might be can put it on a mask, don't even though if it's him there rapping it. But fucking we hears because he's a genius, plain and simple. Some of us don't have it like like that because you know, it's just because I'm a little too cute and I know they wanting to see that.
Speaker 3: Meaning I'm gonna name a few people in a few words, explain explain them. Eminem fucking a jewel, a jew rare air, rare air, Kobe, I think one word for me when it comes to Kobe is just total mentality, mentality.
Speaker 1: State. Kobe's a line Ross Ross.
Speaker 4: Ship Ross to me, I don't know what what anybody else see, but for me, when I first heard Ross, and it's always been the same for me, Ross was to me was a a breath of fresh airt from the South sounded someone reminded me so much of not you know, he's not that, but reminded me of another notorious big and it being coming from the South.
Speaker 1: What I mean by that is the voice and things like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean him embracing them, embracing them, you know, bigger embraced than New York Ship. He embraced his character with the besaic she and Ross really embraced. I'm embraced is rose Ship. And I mean it's like he's no character, but it's that shit is amazing to me to embrace it, something to look forward to all the time.
Speaker 1: U g K legends mm hmm, plain and simple Nipsy Ship, Nip.
Speaker 4: I know Nip. I don't know Nip obviously, I don't know him like that, but I would I wouldn't. I don't want to start that by saying I know Nip a little different than everybody else. I known Nip a little different than everybody else. So my answer, my answer for Nip will first would be probably first and last is a.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 4: M m m.
Speaker 3: That's tough speaking of fatherhood. Yeah, your little man called right when you sat down. I mean, what does fatherhood mean to you? We see you all the time with your kids courtside the game doing daddy ship obviously as busy as you are.
Speaker 4: How important it's making time for the kids. Oh man, that's it's important. Ain't even the words. That's that's life, that's right. Yeah, that's how you like, you need food to live like just that's just how that's just how it goes. I didn't have one of those. I adn't have a father, so you know what I mean. So I was like, it's not easy to do something you didn't have done for you and try to figure it out and trying to figure it out. Also when you you're you know what I mean, you're in a position like myself. You don't asking a nigga, you know what I mean, I don't asking how you do, just how you do? You know what I mean, figure it out? I figure it out. So ship like that is I mean, I'm at the age not to It's not a challenge no more.
Speaker 1: But it was a challenge before. Just they'll love.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Cancels all the challenges out.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and nine. How did you feel when you landed Drake and NICKI.
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: I was more excited to see, you know, and I also I ain't no, I didn't know they'll be yeah, but I was more excited, just more excited for them to. I want them to see what they can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they, you know, they always leaned on that. They always leaned on my confidence. I instilled almost like when you see the veterans on the team for the young they like, he's instilled in his confidence in the Yeah, they've leaned on that.
Speaker 1: And I made sure I was always there.
Speaker 4: How you met Nikki, We was looking for We was looking for artists at the time, and we set out to look for us. I wanted to. I wanted a New York female, right and I want to I always tell him. I wanted to make sure she was too. I wanted to make sure she had two things she was missing lacking two things. Do not sound like Foxy, Do not sound like him? You know what I mean? And when she when I heard Nick, Nick was sounding like me, you know what I mean, and like she was changing her voice up and what I'm saying that, you know, And then all that I was like, okay, like I ain't never seen this, this this rare ara now like a New York female artist. I was just had to keep telling yo, don't don't, don't do that, don't say that, don't know.
Speaker 1: Alright, cool and you and you're.
Speaker 4: Ready to talk to this weird ship too, this great ship like me too, that's dumb, he perfect, he perfect? What do you what do you rank? What do you rank? Nikki?
Speaker 1: All time female, all time female?
Speaker 4: Yeah, put you on the spot. Yeah, I don't think I don't want hear nobody feelings. But boy, ain't nobody Nikki? Yeah yeah, they come after dig Yeah right?
Speaker 1: How did how did the Drake relationship start? How did you meet Drake?
Speaker 4: Uh? Through? Uh? Drake was first first from my love bro uh Jazz Prince. Yeah yeah, he was rocking with he had drizzy part draged too. My man, you gotta hit his nigga and it was over from us.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even paying intend to rapping ship like he saying, I like this him on the hooks because I thought it was when I was on the hooks.
Speaker 1: So the song just playing ship, He's like, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, yeah that's him too, like this him too, Like oh yeah, come on, that's two albums.
Speaker 2: Give me a favorite song by both of them, Nikki and Drake, they can first come to your mind.
Speaker 4: For Drizzy, my favorite song from Drizzy would have to be I Really Love, I really really loved started from the bottom. It's a song before all that, you know, it's a song before all that, and it's uh, I don't know when he put this song out, but it's one of my still one of my favorite songs, because this is what I've always seen in him and told him from day one.
Speaker 1: He got he got an old one, he got an That's what I always would tell me.
Speaker 4: But you know, I do see you. It's something totally different than what we're doing. You know what I mean with these chains and when we over here with these you know what I mean? Next the big ass three four five X shirts on the ship we do. I said, you're doing something totally different, and he took.
Speaker 1: It and ran with it.
Speaker 2: He got something back in the day on so I called closer to my dreams that he drive, bro. He was that was all that ship wasn't even fair.
Speaker 4: We got we got versus that you know we got that never got out and just retarded.
Speaker 3: What you waiting on.
Speaker 4: Ship is like me.
Speaker 1: He liked me perfectionist like you gotta ask him that. He probably don't know that. That's neither right.
Speaker 4: Well as far as Nick, my favorite joint with Nick was from Nick is Ah, it's a joint. I was on the video and I had to be the uh. I had to be the I had to play her her love interest to love man. Oh my god, No, it wasn't love. It was just I had to play a sex partner.
Speaker 1: So I just had to you know. That was I don't even know the name of that song.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite song, honestly, honestly, my answer for Nick was my favorite songing from Nick hasn't.
Speaker 2: Came out yet. M she that cold too. You're still faster from food, fast food. You're still fast fast food.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean, I don't just know what that said when that came out. I ain't fast years. Yeah, that ship. When that came out like that, people like, like I do it. I didn't. I don't even ain't fast food in two years. I ain't need slow food whatever. I don't eat nothing, but with my chef maker, that's slow food. That's what I clear it up. Yeah, that's what I meant, Like you know, like and because you know, niggas like to ask me, like what's your workout regimen and all that ship? Like I don't like for the best I can taste, I ain't fast food. I don't work out. Likely think I got the time to work out. I look like I look like I'm you know what to do when I walk in the gym really like I know to do that. I tell people's to treat man, keep our man that too, and you know, not skate too. So yeah, that ship, it's a workout. How did that start? How did you start skating? Like? How that came on high? Watching TV? Watching TV and watch watch start watching what you call it binging and start binging a little reality reality show about the camp you know, the campus out here called Camp woodwork Dad. They don a little reality show at one time, watching the same ship at the same time every day. A little kid on the on shot money my nigga, not Alex Midler. He was a little boy at the time, though, you know, having fun on them on the board. I'm like, ship, man, you know what that ship look fun as hell? I called like, man, I want to skate ramp. I ain't know what they even, don't even know what that meant. You know, I want a ramp, put it on my roof. So we put a ramp on the roof, on the roof and found out that that's not even skating like.
Speaker 1: Broight, that's one start.
Speaker 4: That's vert. You really like what vert was? I learned how to skate vert with knowing I was learning. That's why I knowed to skate all the styles, which is perfect.
Speaker 3: You're taking any real hard falls because then I tried to around all shoulders deep for surgery from skating. You're going that, yeah, I knew. I learned early. I felt earlier. At one time. Fuck my knee cap up ripped my tone that off and it was a right.
Speaker 4: Park with my homie toy shout out toy Toy puzz when he ripped this tone, it was for me, take that motherfucker off and still like still kick flip that still head.
Speaker 2: How was it we got a relationship with Prime too? How was it going to visit Prime in Colorado.
Speaker 4: You know it was perfect, It was straight perfect. I just come't but that, Like, Bro, this is like you done made displace your house. That is totally CD. Like when you're going what are you going? Like when you leave, when you're going home? Oh oh, I'm Steven about to go take me a shower right now, nephew, I'm sleeping in here, like like you really did make this move o your house for real? You know?
Speaker 1: Un something man, I just love to see you happy, right you were showing me a.
Speaker 2: New crib smiling, yeah, shout out the uh, so many so many rappers you see that you see today that we see you in you know what I mean, from the from the style, from the way you dress, from the half, from the tattoos, the prototype. What would you tell some of these artists that that look up to you, that want to have the same longevity that you had in the game.
Speaker 1: Be grateful.
Speaker 4: Be grateful for every single every single second, the goods, the bads, the ups, the downs, and learn from everything, not only from your mistakes, learn from everything, learn from your highest points.
Speaker 1: Yeah everything, and again be grateful.
Speaker 4: And yeah, because if you're doing this for real, because I'm only talking to those when you asked me that question. Talking to the person that that you know you was this before and you're rapping now and you're trying to wrap to stay from out of this, and you trying to rap.
Speaker 1: I respect all of that is, would do it, but I'm not talking to you. Talking to the one that was.
Speaker 4: Don't know why the words are in your head when you wake up and we'll go to sleep, that person, because that's who I am. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So you ask me what I tell that person.
Speaker 4: Be grateful, Be grateful for why you can't figure it out, can't understand why you're so fucking awesome, can't figure out why you're so great, can't figure out why you're so ahead of your time, can't figure out why you while you have answers to things that no one even knows the.
Speaker 1: Question to be grateful for that MM.
Speaker 4: When people ask us what does basketball mean to us?
Speaker 2: My answer is kind of like everything because it changed my life, got me out the hood.
Speaker 4: Is that the same? That's the same kind of answer you would give. Somebody asked you what hip hop means to you? Know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What would johnso be? What hip hop means to me, and my answer would be everything, but it's not. You know, it's I look at it as my what God created for me in my time. I believe that we all are just. We all are, we all are just everything's happened before before, And I mean I mean not a life. I'm just meaning like in this world we just in last generation. All the same should happen generation before that. So you know what I'm saying. So back then there was poets whatever, prolific I mean, it was this. She was that you was scripting it on us by the body. He was holding people's attention, and you was making the most of that attention, which figuring out how to put your thoughts to words and figuring out how to make those words translate to the people that you're trying to talk to. It make it make sense to them. So much since that they lived and I don't really like it, love it. They live by it, and so I thank God that I have I still have that. This is what my path was as one of those.
Speaker 3: Guys, quick hitters coming down to the end right here, go ahead, light that up and we're gonna get rolling home stretch. It's been a good day. Jack Fucky. You gotta roller.
Speaker 4: A parlem bitch. Go ahead, I know how the problem here we go?
Speaker 3: Uh in your opinion your top five artists of all time hip hop?
Speaker 2: Hip hop? Stack five? What you said stack five?
Speaker 1: You know? No arder right.
Speaker 4: Of course, big course j anybody knows me. You already know that. Miss it about to be right up and you know that. Uh after that I got I got u g K as a group as a whole, and then after that I got Goodie Mob. Was that fire.
Speaker 2: So for for a lot of people know I'm from Portoutha. Can you just give a brief how you how you UGK became so close? Like how you met them? How y'all became cool?
Speaker 4: Bun Bun Uh, Bun was with cash money for mom. Yes of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Don't know with Bun. Bee was with cash money for a nice time. And uh he attracted to me and my my my relive, you know me wanting to always rap rap. Bun is a rap head. I mean, Bun tried. Bun tried as hard it is not. Bun tried as hard as to keep that ship southing for y'all.
Speaker 1: He figured it out.
Speaker 4: But Bunn is a fucking hip hop He really want to be on that mouck, just like I used to want be on them. Be for your son, all that you all that he you know, just knowing him so on the roll, on tour and things like that. I was always his road. I'm his road that we were writing together. When I have a song, a feature to do or something like that. We got a big song we're doing. I'm making sure my verse something checking with Bun first of all, or recall that ship.
Speaker 1: That's all and he giving me not young. You should probably say this and.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: M J.
Speaker 2: Kobe Bron Rankle, m J. Kobe Braun Rankle. Yeah, come on with a tune.
Speaker 1: Brian mm one, yeah, mm hmm. Mike and Kobe.
Speaker 3: What was Simba? Simba was Bron Kobe? Mike right? Oh as right, yeah, yeah, the AI Bron talk about his greatness. I mean, you're someone who's been in this game twenty five plus years. He's in it twenty years.
Speaker 4: He had a.
Speaker 1: Relationship with Kobe and Broun, right, what is what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I like that?
Speaker 3: What makes Bron so special in your opinion? What makes Kobe so special in your opinion, Brian.
Speaker 4: I don't know Brian like personally, So my answer for Brian to be from you know, from Afar, watching from Afar, Brian, and it's on the court. Brian, you gotta remind yourself that. I mean, I know for a fact I love Jordan for the way he fucking always won and the kid. You don't know too much about the ins and outs and all the other ship that we love now in the game that I'm old enough to care about. So I just who won. That's my favorite player. He better win.
Speaker 1: He always fucking win, That's all I know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I know I got old enough to know how hard it is to fucking do it back to back to back, you know what I mean. So that's that's where he got his games' respect with me, you know what I mean, Start getting respect with me to he's the greatest, you know what I mean? Then I would so I would know that I noticed that, Okay, Brian done that ship. It's very hard to do like then that nigga, Brian had done that ship with three teams. Mm hmmm, that's right there. That's when I was like, regardless, he ain't got six I was like, but damn he done it with three different teams and not on one of those motherfucking teams. Have he was did he play part two? I mean roll two? He still can get six though. That's the scary point. Yeah, definitely, that's crazy. And so that right there is with tip Tim over the Joe and skips from me because you already know I was drawing. You couldn't have that conversation with me. It wasn't even conversation until I have to really think, like, you know what, Slim stealing this ship twenty years strong? You know what I mean? Like Slim is fucking amazing. He's been amazing every year every since, Like he ain't never prime. Always like maybe saying, you know, like you need to retire on top, you know what I'm saying that cliche you need to tie you on top to anyone like you need to retire, you love, retire on time. It's the best way to go on like that, Nigga, Brian don't even know what the middle feel like. It's all he's ever been like. So that right there is just amazing, you know what I mean, His longevity and whatever he did doing to his body or whatever if that nigga, he must be praying a main nigga protected, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, And I respect it and Bron we trust, Yeah, I respect, I respect. That's why he tipped.
Speaker 4: That's why he took the meter for me, because he's doing something and off the court, you can't even come.
Speaker 3: On, come on, yeah, that right there. We ain't seen nothing like that from a superstar.
Speaker 4: Like like you know, Brian and Brian name and snuck into my my my rants and just what I mean by that, Like when I'm having a conversation with my bros and whatever and I'm you know, my artists and whatever, and I'm like, you know, I want to talk about a nigga with money money, you know what I mean. It used to be, it still is, you know, I like niggause you know, nigger. I'm trying to get to what you know, not ship Brian. I noticed Brian has snuck into one of them coming call me off, going, I'm ran like, you know the niggas Brian nig man All right boy, yeah, I mean that's it's amazing. But brought the team with him. Yeah, and then the school ship and all that ship. Come on, man, but you don't really care about to where you still? You know what I mean? Don't do nothing you ain't j because I believe when you get money like that, you don't do nothing you ain't genuine about. I'm too rich to your funk about some ship that you're asking me to do. You mean, so the things that he choose to really care about is amazing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely give me one bar Lyric you want to be remembered by, Oh.
Speaker 4: Ship, I got it exactly. Uh, but he's a baby.
Speaker 1: Please say the baby, Please say the motherfucker babe?
Speaker 3: What five dinner guests dead or alive? Five dinner guests dead or alive?
Speaker 4: Biggy uh, Confucius. First, gotta chop it up with I gotta chop it over m J Michael Jackson, the other m J, if you can even say that, gotta chop it over m J.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson, Jay.
Speaker 4: Jay just a ask him a million questions and be recorded without him knowing. And last, man, I gotta.
Speaker 1: You know whoever.
Speaker 4: Whatever? Oh you know what else?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: My man? Uh, I don't want to say his name wrong, but my man from from blink on A two. I don't know if it's time or micd.
Speaker 1: The long time though, Tom damn my man time and uh you know.
Speaker 4: And know everybody got their own god or whatever you've been, so the God I believe in, I would love to have bring him, sit the glass down him or heard whatever else said the ass talked to him.
Speaker 2: Smoke one, Yeah, I knew nakes there, that's you. Who would you like to see on all the smoke? But but before you answer that question, you have to help us get your answer on the show. Okay, I'm killing that question today, I'm killing.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I love to see on here? I would drake done. That's not because I ain't gonna watch. You said who I would love to see? I see that nigga that look. I know every answer to the question you asked. Who she is?
Speaker 1: Who I would love to see on Who you love to see?
Speaker 2: Just remember you got to help us get him on the show. Yeah, still before I hit this week, because you know I love to you know, I love to see y'all over here both look at that.
Speaker 4: Who? But I still gotta help you get this yeah, yeah, yeah, at least yeah, gotta get Brittany Spears on that. Brinday man, man, Brindan, you is you Okay? I fused with you from my era, like every I remember as a kid, like looking in the billboard. I booked a cheeia on my album. At the fucking albums was always at the top. You and Ava Levine and ship like that.
Speaker 1: So shout out you man, Brittany, we love you, Brittany Brinnan, shout out Brian Man.
Speaker 4: I like the ball head Brittany to like two to the two three strings still there that.
Speaker 3: I like the movelan ruge Brittany. That's Christina Ague.
Speaker 4: I like her. I saw her recently too, Now I rocks with her. She could sing her as First of all, I saw her recently, thought or she she boor she looked like she had one of them? She had one of them. She was fresh off, she had one of the like just had the baby thick like loud.
Speaker 3: It's a different come like.
Speaker 4: They was like, what's she been at? What she been eating? Please keep feeding of that ship.
Speaker 1: Just shout out and I'm single.
Speaker 4: Week.
Speaker 2: Uh got you that bag all the smoke drip. They need to leave empty handed and you need that at all the smoker Dots store. But you can be cool and fresh black Weezy Matt Sweat on right there.
Speaker 5: I was cold, alright he so he was cold. Close it outta shout out to Christine. Let me say this, bro, you heard him. That's that's your single. If you want to just throw it out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah I did, was putting the audio out. That's case I wanted to give it away. Yeah, just keep playing that bitch one to have you know how the Scott van Peal got the button. You just just have it, Christine Agule, I'm single. Ye on a real note, Bro, that was a real note. You know how it was?
Speaker 2: It was real not okay, okay on another real note.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. We've been doing this for a long time now, been in the game for along. Been somebody who I about to fight niggas over saying the gold niggas coming to the other ship. But I just want to give your flowers. Bro, You've always been the stand up guy. It's hard to meet people that we consider goats and spaces, but still they still are regular people.
Speaker 4: Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Still answer the phone, Still text back, Still check on this.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Their messages a little kid, I mean a lot, bro.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I mean a lot.
Speaker 2: So we just want to give you flowers and appreciate you coming on the show.
Speaker 4: Straight up, We really appreciate you. Love you, bro. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm literally niggas and uncle man, yeah, my uncle Matt. You're just going on the show to him, I was coming.
Speaker 1: Let me do what you call? Yeah, you know right, you knew what it was.
Speaker 3: Some some pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picture, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, man, We appreciate your time. Best to luck with everything you have going on, man, and continue to inspire, continue to be great.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Man. I have a lot of wonderful things ahead of me going on that some things that I platforms I haven't had in my life and my career that they finally giving me and I will not waste their time.
Speaker 3: Thankful.
Speaker 4: Hold me just one question.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you never thought about acting more.
Speaker 4: When people ask me, when people ask me that, no one has never asked me really like we ain't never no, like mac ain't ever, you know, don't be phone, ain't blowing up there to come back on this now, only calling from the movie. I don't get no rolls, but you know I got sigma about me. Yeah, of course, my personality is through the fucking roof. But also, you know, like any player I've ever did, and I was you know what I mean? I was that I was in Lame as a rob. You know what the Lames rob. Yeah, so you know ship like that was on the West Side story Nigga one nigga, nigga. I was two seconds to two lines away from being Hamilton two lines. I'm lying by that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't the ten man wizard about it?
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. No, we don't get asked about that. We don't get hit up about no movies and ship. Most of we all get documented. You know what, I gonna do that other than that called me and be like, yo, we got this role for Slim. You love him to kill it. I think they're scared, you know, they're scared that nigga come here and kill it.
Speaker 3: Somebody gonna set that off. Now you put it in the atmosphere, so someone what, Yes, I would have what boy would have been Hadley carter.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a wrap Gold episode after Dark, all the smoke, after Dark