Speaker 1: What's up A slip service? A'm Angela Yee, I'm g G Maguire, I'm Jordani Manuel.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm Scottie Rock.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Shawnty's husband AKA, I'm Sean.
Speaker 3: See what's up?
Speaker 2: You have to be a Shanty's husband, I mean his half, his better half.
Speaker 3: No, you have my better hole. I'm a whole husband, not a half husband.
Speaker 1: Is it? We're being like married to somebody famous and you have to like when you introduce yourself, they're like, oh, this is Shawnte's husband.
Speaker 2: I mean he is who he is. I mean, look at him, he's all that, and you know, you just get at first. It's exciting, you know, because I didn't know who he was at first. Let's be totally honest.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The funny funny story, which he hates when I say, is that when we met, he's like, so have you googled me? And I was like why. He's like, you should google Sean and I was like, what are you like? Madonna googled Sean Shawnte and it came up. It's like, oh, okay, God, So to answer your question, it's fun. There's some downfalls, but you know it's I love him. So it's what comes with.
Speaker 1: The package, right, you know, it's nothing to think about because somebody would be like, Oh, that's Gigi's boyfriend, or that's Jordan's man, And so I wonder if guys feel a little weird sometimes with the dynamic of being like, oh, yeah, that's S's and such as you know, the.
Speaker 4: Thing is like, he is the reason why I get noticed everywhere, because I'll be somewhere and they'll be like, Oh, you're Sean T's husband. He must be around here somewhere. He's actually just as famous as I know.
Speaker 1: It's actually because you guys do a lot together, and I think that is like just to see how you guys are celebrating each other because marriage has been tough for a lot of people lately. Yeah, and you'll have been married for what eleven almost twelve years in Yeah, and we keep seeing all these people that don't seem like they're having that much fun.
Speaker 3: We have a good time. So I will tell you this. In the very beginning of our relationship, the one thing we said, well, we are really great communicator communicators, and we just have no secrets.
Speaker 4: We're like, if we got to go to the trenches, with honesty, like that's exactly what we're going to do, and it just leaves you not having to guess like what some people think or what they feel. And even in times where you know we have knocked down drag outs, I tell people like we have a lot of testosterone, Like there's definitely some you know, you know, we were both athletes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who gonna take this one?
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, like he is my raw to die, you know what I'm saying, and we are one hundred percent honest with each other. There's nothing you can tell him that I haven't already told him.
Speaker 2: Having been in relationships where you were you're not honest, being in a relationship where there are no secrets is really refreshing because you can tell I can tell him anything, or if I'm concerned about something, I'm like, Yo, don't get mahad of me when I'm gonna say this, but I'm going to we need to talk or we need to go in the locker room is what we say, you know, to preface, so that we know we're going to talk about something that could potentially be I don't know where we get into, but it.
Speaker 4: Was a learning curve though, because I'm from Jersey and he's from Yeah, Like he didn't want to say ship and I want to say.
Speaker 3: Everything, so we had to like we did you know?
Speaker 4: They say like there's a compromise or whatever, but it's not so much that we compromise. It's more of like, oh, I can learn to be calmer from him, and he can learn to speak up for himself. So we do we do fit like legos.
Speaker 3: Even astrology chart will tell us that we don't need to be.
Speaker 2: Did you know that before or did you research?
Speaker 1: What I learned about Jordan is she loves talking about hospital.
Speaker 2: He'll talk to you all for like four minutes to be like you're with this and you're this.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going did that like that? So, Scott, you said that before having come from relationships where you weren't honest, So did you said be a liar?
Speaker 2: I mean I lied pretty much for thirty eight years my lifey right, So I was used to lying because I wasn't comfortable. I didn't want to be gay. I used to always say I just haven't met the right girl, and you know it, I was hoping it would go away, and so I had to lie I was a professional athlete too, so it was like.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 2: You can't be gay in play soccer or any sport really, and so I I, yeah, I was a professional liar.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you actually didn't let people know until you guys announced that you were getting married, well publicly.
Speaker 2: I came out to my parents when I was thirty four, but I really didn't. I don't feel like I came out until I met him at thirty eight, and then you know, he was he we can we can talk about our Twitter exposure.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to say first, that's the other dynamic between us. I came out at twenty one. My mom was like, word like, let's go. You know, she made jokes about it.
Speaker 1: And you know, how did your parents be it?
Speaker 2: So my dad was like I knew for four years and my mom cried for six months. I mean again, it wasn't a bad situation. They were both very supportive. They both love me, and they both love him like a son authentically. But you know, there's that fear. So I didn't come out to them first. The first three people I came out to, two of them were like, I don't want to be your friend anymore, and I was like, crazy, So I have one third I'm succeeding, I'm failing. I have one third percent of people that are going to say, Okay, it's cool that you are who you are. So I'm not doing this anymore. So I'm gonna try to like fight it and fight it and fight it. And I fought it.
Speaker 1: That's awful for somebody to not be your friend anymore. Can you imagine that crazy?
Speaker 5: Just want to be your truth?
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And I can say now that I am authentically myself. It is I really wish hope that people could do that because it is I say, before I met him, I lived in black and white, and now I live in color because I can be who I am and he loves me for who I am. So it's the most amazing feeling ever.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So when you coming out at twenty one, you said your mother.
Speaker 2: She should be here tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I gotta tell you just it is so crazy. So, first of all, I came out to my mom in twenty one prior to that.
Speaker 3: So I grew up in the church, like my grandfather was the pastor, my grandmother the first lady. My mom grew up in the church, the whole thing. So I had a roommate with who was my boyfriend. And so my grandfather said to my grandmother like, yo, we need to talk to Sean about this friend that he has.
Speaker 4: So my mom was like filling me in on all the details. She's like, you know, pop ups on to you whatever. But I still not I know, but I still had not come out to my mom yet. So I was like, you know, I need to come out to my mom. So I went to her that night and I talked to her about you know, we had a conversation. I talked to her about my sexual abuse. I just went through my whole history. But then we got to the part I'm like and I'm gay, and so she was like Mac, it was literally like telling your best friend who loves you. And she was just like, we're But she was like, I just got one question. She was like, you know because at the time, I was dating this guy named George, and she.
Speaker 3: Was like like, is George your boyfriend? And I was like yeah. She was like Sean. She's like, are you going back home tonight?
Speaker 4: I said yeah. She's like, can I ask you one question? I was like, what she was like, don't get mad at me. When I asked you this, I was like what. She was like, who's plugging who? Because she she she's hilarious.
Speaker 1: What did you tell her?
Speaker 3: I said, I don't do that. I was a total top get into it just there because I was like no, but you know it was her way of just being like, wee cool about it.
Speaker 4: And I was like, don't tell Ennis. Who's my brother? I was like, I want to tell him tomorrow. So I called my brother. I was like, Hey, I meet you at the house tomorrow. We get out the car. He's like, Mom already told me.
Speaker 3: He was like, you don't need to come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was like, you don't need to come out to me.
Speaker 4: You just need to tell me, you know, the guys that you think are hot, like I just I literally had it probably easier.
Speaker 1: Than great A great workout series. What's that total top total talk.
Speaker 3: Royalty? I don't.
Speaker 1: Yes. So now, okay, so when you guys met, you met in the gym, right, is that correct?
Speaker 3: We tell people we met in the gym because people are just not ready. We met on a website called Yeah it was a website and you know people called a dating website. It was a hookup website and that's how we met.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what is it? It was an initial hookup and not a date or was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was in relationships. I was in a six year relationship. You were in into your relationship, I think, unhappy, But for me, I keep it in this. Sorry for me. My parents have been married for fifty some odd years, so I just assumed that I this is the person I'm going to be with my life. You know, I'm not happy because at the time, I didn't think my parents were happy to be together for fifty some odd years. So I was like, Okay, this is the guy. Cool. And then I meet him and uh, I was hooking up on the side. He hooked up first.
Speaker 3: I was like, you not long ago.
Speaker 2: So so then we, you know, were on this side and unhappy with what we're in, and we dip and doodle and dabble, and you know, we met at the corner of fifty eighth and ninth and instantly.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you know that exactly the case it was.
Speaker 3: It was on the detail. Yes, wait, she wanted details, so we so on this website you can do video calls, like just to kind of see what.
Speaker 1: The person to make sure this is real, because.
Speaker 3: His profile was just his torso, so I was just like whatever.
Speaker 4: So he we're facetigming each other, and I'm like, he you know his profile, he's like six foot white, one hundred and eighty five pounds or whatever.
Speaker 3: And we facetimeed, but his lights are out in his apartment. I'm like, you look black, like you lightskned black, dude, And so I was just like, wait a minute, you're white. Like it was just so funny.
Speaker 4: So when I met him, the only thing that was black with that okay, So yeah, we met on the corner I literally, you know, fifty eighth and ninth, Like ninth Avenue runs north south, fifty eighth Street runs east west, and so I was like, I'm going to go up fifty eighth Street. I'm not going to come up ninth Avenue because I want to see him from afar.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure.
Speaker 3: And anyway, I walked up to him.
Speaker 4: He was sitting on the corner on the CVS windowsill, and I swear and he says the same thing.
Speaker 3: Literally, we started walking back to his.
Speaker 4: Apartment to do with that top, and I was like, I'm gonna be with this person for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: I knew it literally with him, I was like.
Speaker 2: And so what we found out a couple weeks later is that when he walked up to me, I literally I felt this energy take over my body. And I've never felt this before. I don't I don't know if I necessarily believe in before life after life kind of thing where someone's reincarnated whatever. I felt like I had known instantly felt like I had known him for like two hundred years, and I was like, how is this what's this feeling? I don't know what it is. It's weird, but he's really cool. And so within three steps we say, which was the theme of our wedding, three steps, we both knew that we were going to be with this person forever. And then we talked about it afterwards and it was like, oh, wow, you had the same feeling, and so.
Speaker 1: You are the living example of don't let your boyfriends stop you from meeting your husband.
Speaker 2: Our friend says, you got to break a home to make.
Speaker 3: I will tell you this because.
Speaker 4: It's not something I don't think anybody's proud about being like, oh I stepped out or whatever.
Speaker 3: But you know, if you're.
Speaker 4: Unhappy and you know, you know the behind the scenes thing, but I will you know, I was engaged. I was actually engaged and had had multiple conversations with verseon I was with.
Speaker 3: But anyway, why were you unhappy?
Speaker 1: Why did you both but why were you both unhappy in your relationships? Though?
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't challenged and I had conversations about it, but they were just very complacent. And I would never talk bad about this person, incredibly kind human being, likeably like hasty to this day, but.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't it.
Speaker 4: And I think I think that's what happens is kind of like what Scott said, my parents have been together.
Speaker 3: People get settled in. You don't want to break up, you know, you don't want to break up with that person and hurt them, and then you built these friends together, so you're like in this embarrassing state. And I'm not saying that you should cheat before you break up, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Just saying that a lot of people settle and then five years later they have kids, they're married, they have all the money and everything together, and then you're stuck. And so you just have to be fearless about going after what it is that you want.
Speaker 1: That's why they call it settling down. So what of time frame was it from this meat on the corner to you telling your others at the time.
Speaker 3: Mine was mine was very too weak. Mine was too weak because I.
Speaker 1: Came very forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I said, if I feel this way about you, even if we don't end up being together, then I don't.
Speaker 3: Need to be with this other person. That's in fact, like my heart is open for something else, you know. And so that was me and Scott.
Speaker 1: What was going on in your relationship that was unhappy?
Speaker 2: Well, I realized after years and years of therapy, I wasn't happy with myself. I didn't love myself, and so I really couldn't love someone else.
Speaker 3: It just.
Speaker 2: I was just settling because my parents, I thought, had settled for so long. They truly love each other, they're still together. But I was like, this is what I'm supposed to do. And being from Seattle, where we hugged trees on the regularly, it's like we're very peaceful where you don't like we whenever we compare like my friend, my three friends, best friend from back home, they're like, we would never like confront people about stuff. And he's like that's just what we do. So not necessarily the culture or the way I was brought up is just like you kind of put up with it and you kind of sweep it out of the carpet and you just hope it goes away, kind of like being gay. I hoped it would go away, and after you just build up this tolerance and then that's nice thing. The thing that I was going to say is that is because I didn't love myself and I wasn't being honest in my relationship. I met him, and now I can be honest and be open, and you know, I had to go on that journey to find myself and then realize that it was okay to be loved. And I'd never met someone who was my ride or died before him. There was one other person who I played soccer with that introduced me to the concept. But to have someone actually have your back is major, especially when you're struggling with who you are right.
Speaker 1: And so wait, so you guys went back to the apart man.
Speaker 2: Yep, we walked in, had a long hallway. He walks in, He's up against the wall. I literally he was wearing a hat. I go up under the hat, we kissed literally like you know how on the Brady Bunch they had stars back. You know, it's like you're.
Speaker 3: Dating yourself sixty four years old.
Speaker 2: So but it just for me it was like wow, his lips, his breath, like everything about him was everything you need, everything, and it just was like I just see these fireworks and I'm just like, holy crap.
Speaker 4: And for me, it was more of like, you know, after you do what you do and you know, you know, we're being very candid here, but right lips a service, right, But after we you know, had our climax and all the fun stuff, it was you know, we finished and we were like, you want to go get something to eat?
Speaker 3: Like that's what the energy was like.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you weren't ready for it to end.
Speaker 3: I'm getting out of here like so that was that for me was just like major. I was like and at that point, I was like, I need to get out of here because I was just.
Speaker 1: Like because it's also scary.
Speaker 3: It was scary. I was like, I need to get out of here.
Speaker 4: Two weeks later, I'm finished working out the gym, I'm an Equinox on Nineteenth Street. I'm getting my food and i look up and he's getting food and he looks up and he rolls his eyes at me, and I'm like, damn, like the hottest, most amazing person just like rolled their eyes at me. So I was like, whatever, you know what I'm saying. I still turned it out. I'm gonna go sit down. And then I sat down. He came over to me and he was like talking to me. He's like, you know, I have a cold store, and I didn't want I was like, he's like the one person that I did I would not want to see with the coldtor. I'm like, let me tell you something, I'm not looking at the cold sore.
Speaker 3: So that that was the day we were like all right, this is this fate because like I.
Speaker 2: Just happened to walking by Start, I had a cafe in it. I was like, let's go in. It was the first day I was out of my apartment in two weeks because I had a cold for the first time.
Speaker 1: I was like, so you stayed in the apartment for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean you can do that in New York City we worked from home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and then so I rolled my eyes. I was like, fuck, this is not the day to run into that guy wasn't.
Speaker 1: That bad the culture, No, okay, I saw it.
Speaker 2: But when you have it, it's like, yeah, you feel like everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Especially you see the person you think is right. Yeah, it's like a pimple.
Speaker 5: You like anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is too much of a coincidence. That's why you are here together now. And that's why you said y'all met in the gym.
Speaker 4: Well because like, well, I mean we started saying up to people because they just didn't get it. Now, like when you said it, we immediately fixed it. We're like, listen, this is we're almost fourteen years in.
Speaker 1: It worked.
Speaker 2: It worked.
Speaker 3: It was not a workout.
Speaker 1: So then what happened after the gym, so then it was just like let's reconnect or actually exchanged me.
Speaker 3: We exchanged numbers. And the point in which I said.
Speaker 4: I need to end my relationship is like I texted him and I was like if I'm texting him like because I can't, I can't be in that and in that like like that you're not gonna do a little something on the side, right, But when it starts to get that emotional, and then you know he took time.
Speaker 2: And to go back to the original question, was you know how long it took for me? It was you know, I was with this amazing person and living this most amazing life of being free and not caring, and then I would go back to my apartment and be with my my ex and he was never there from Monday to Thursday because you travel a lot for work. So I was like, Okay, I can to spend a lot of time with him, and so I could do both. And I was used to not addressing the issue because I had been doing it for thirty eight years, so I'm like, I'm a pro at this. And so it just got to that point where he ended up breaking up with his ex, and I was like, oh shit, yeah it is. I knew it was real, but I didn't want to face it, and so then I was it just built, built, built, And finally I was like, I have to get out of this.
Speaker 1: Wait. Now I just realized something. He went to your apartment, but you were living with someone correct town. Wow, what if he would have popped up?
Speaker 5: That would have been crazy.
Speaker 1: That's mad, disrespectful. You're supposed to at least go somewhere else. I just realized that you get.
Speaker 3: A hotel room in New York SPERI that not spending the night, So that's not that's not give him his ex was doing it too, that's not wasn't I was the horrible one. I found out that situation effect.
Speaker 2: I found it before. So he was using my computer to be on the website that I was on, and so I was like in front of him and I talked HI about it, and he said, you know, okay, I'll stop, and you know it's a problem. And I was like, okay, great. And then a couple of weeks later, maybe a month later, I'm on my computer again and it comes up and it's like, you haven't stopped. And so instead of addressing the problem, like well, I'll show you, and I set up an account and that's s.
Speaker 1: Did y'all ever have any bad hookups from this site?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's it bad?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What's like? Give us some bad stories, like when things go left? I love a bad dating.
Speaker 2: Story, so I have one. It didn't So let me get my drink. Chatting with this guy. He's like, come on over and it's probably one in the morning. Yeah, And so I'm in Hell's kitchen. I walked down to the apartment. I buzz they let me in and you have to turn and walk up the stairs and there's a guy standing at the top of the stairs with a gun and was like, what the fuck do you want? And I was like, uh, I was given a bogus address, but the guy didn't know. And the crazy thing is is I was like, I know who you are. He was an actor on TV, but a small world actor. And I was like, he's literally like, get the funk out of here. What do you want? I was like, uh, wrong address, like and like literally out.
Speaker 1: That's wild. But wait, you he budged you in. That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 2: Even I don't think that he was of mind like he was. He was late, he has a gun. It's like, I don't yet something else. And when a guy watched the door, he.
Speaker 1: Might have been waiting for that one drop off and it was and it wasn't the d.
Speaker 3: Yes right, it was the jump off. What about Oh I don't know?
Speaker 4: Like so I don't really So here's the thing, and this is another separation of us. I don't really remember because if I'm not into something, I just leave, like I don't have a problem being like this ain't it for me?
Speaker 3: Or I walk in and you lot about your pictures.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you used to be you know, like you look like this, and I'm like, I'm just not getting involved.
Speaker 3: So you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I can't really necessarily I had anything bad that I didn't choose to stay in because I was probably too horny to not.
Speaker 3: But if I wasn't into it, I'm like, there was one guy that heard you.
Speaker 1: That's a bad thing, because I feel good and comfortable.
Speaker 3: It was, it was, it was scary.
Speaker 4: I said, oh no, I'm not this is I'm wrapped. I'm wrapping this one up now.
Speaker 1: Jordan's by the way, and we didn't even talk about this, but she's on Summer House, Martha's Vineyards.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, flying La whatever it was on. I was like on the plane, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's been through a lot of shitty relationships, so she actually spent a year being celibate just to kind of you to get helped.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I feel like it let understand that boundaries are healthy in a way that I didn't understand before.
Speaker 5: And I feel like it also.
Speaker 1: Gave me a prerequisite sheet of like, okay, are you doing these things? Because it wasn't fun for me, and it felt like I was just having energy physically being deposited. That wasn't right, right, And so now I feel like I'm better at assessing like, Okay, is this gonna be fun?
Speaker 5: Is it going to be not? And how do we move forward from them?
Speaker 4: So many questions like I don't know if it's the same, but I'm so interested for your questions. So like, prior to being celebrate, are you would you consider yourself to be like a sex positive person?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, So I was Playmate of the Year for Playboy, So I've always been very comfortable in my body. There's only been your black playmates, and you were the last one. Was the last one? Yep, She's explanation point.
Speaker 5: But I was never promiscuous. That was never my thing.
Speaker 1: But I was just having relations with people who weren't available to me, and it was starting to affect my self confidence and how I looked at myself. And that's when I think I had to take a step back and be like, let me eliminate this for a second and see where I'm at with me and what I need to focus on. Because some guys are hyped to just be like oh, you know, I'm with them exactly, know exactly, And.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of that, not like looking at you as the human that you are.
Speaker 2: Right and how like what was the spark idea? Did you just wake up one day and we're like, you know, I need to stop or was it something you read.
Speaker 1: Run down for me? So I was I had just got I had to crush on this guy. We hooked up. It was fun, but he kind of ghosted me. And I had been good friends with this guy for like a year, and so I'm telling him this and I'm feeling some type of way and I knew he was really into me, and you know that feeling when somebody is really into you and you're just kind of like that's nice and whatever. But I was like, you know what, let me see what this is hitting for. Maybe this will make me get back in my bag. And so we continued hooking up, and I felt like, Okay, I'm getting a little attached, like we're kind of dating now, complete loser, I'm talking mattress on the floor lower east side loser.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's be serious.
Speaker 1: Oh we all got to do some nonpraffic work, right, Okay, And he ended up getting back with his girlfriend, and I was crushed and I was like, why do I Why did I even let this happen? You're not even on my level. And I wouldn't have done this had I not been feeling so vulnerable and used my body as trying to figure it out, figure it out. So that's when I was like, you know what, let me just cut this first. I did you go into it with your time frame in mind, like I'm gonna go a whole year, Well see if I can do it? Or was it for the long haul? Originally it was supposed to be until I was in a committed relationship. It became clear that was not going to happen and time soon, so I was like, I'd like some dick please, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So after about a year and a half, I was in Salt Lake City on a brand trip and my college crush happened to be He's a reporter. Next he was covering like the politics that were going on there, and I was like this, he traveled to forty five minutes and I know he did. We Are you honest with him about breaking your celibacy? Yes? Yeah that prior to yeah, he felt like you were like a virgin like he was getting some vigiins.
Speaker 2: I mean that was one of my questions, Like, so, with you not doing anything for a certain period of time, how was the thing was the first step into.
Speaker 5: She was ready to She was definitely crisp, but she was ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was properly decated.
Speaker 1: Asked this during celibacy. Were you able to use toys? Okay, so you could do even still it was just full penetration. I was not okay with the.
Speaker 3: World.
Speaker 1: You know, shahns, didn't you do were you going to do the dildough? And I know we had a whole conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so well how you know I wanted to create Well, so with our only fans, like you know, our only fans subscribers are like can we get dial those like you know? And we haven't even shown up our on on only.
Speaker 5: Fans just part of it's part of.
Speaker 3: It, just like what's that like a mold of.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: We haven't done it yet. We haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the other percentage will be paying you.
Speaker 3: But I'm in the marketing.
Speaker 4: I'm in the marketing phase. I'm building up my audience so that I'm a builder audience. I like to like really like funnel people to this one thing. And then when I'm we're able to put something.
Speaker 3: Out like I want ninety people purchasing it.
Speaker 1: Do you think are only fans you'll ever go full?
Speaker 3: I mean, so we're not only fans. You know this is I guess I could say it right here. We do have a platinum like there's no literally there's no prerequisite. There's no one knows how to get into platinum. Okay, So there is a platinum group in our only fans, but they but no one knows how to get in it. You have to be invited into it, okay. So that so they get they get better stuff than like the v Okay.
Speaker 1: So maybe if you're in platinum, you might see a little extra something something give me. I only fans platinum. So I used to be a stripper ext me too, and so I have pulled in my house. So I still do like pole dancing, and I do work videos and I show these tit days all day. They thank you, but I am not given, like here's my vagina. I've never been a porn girl. I'm not a porn girl. I don't want to, you know, cross that line when it comes to only fans, but I always try to think of ways that I can give them a little more without doing it. There you go.
Speaker 4: The thing is it's all in the messaging and what it is that you want, you know. So for us, there are a bunch of people that subscribe to a only fans that are like, oh, because we had you used to have this thing called naked coffee on Instagram and like regular social media, but then you would just get all.
Speaker 3: This backlash like I can't believe you did that. You're showing you and I'm like, all right, cool. Only fans comes out and we do our naked coffee pictures on their pea, which is.
Speaker 2: Basically him drinking coffee naked.
Speaker 1: For us, it turned into us, let me know, you need some coffee coffee.
Speaker 4: So and then you know, so then you have the people who want that. But then we have a vi P and we're people who want a little more. So yeah, but so we have this, we have our vi P group that gets basically like there. You know, you have p p vs where you think, you know whatever, which a lot of my p p vs are either us in the shower or I'm doing like TikTok dances but like naked, yeah, but our VI people get like more intimate stuff with us, so like individual like it's a little bit more. But the Platinum group is you're like people are like, oh, they get it.
Speaker 3: They're like we made it, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So you just like surprised them, like, hey, you're platinum.
Speaker 3: Platinum. It's a process that they don't even know that they're going through that they get in there because it's all of us.
Speaker 4: It's all based around trust because we don't want our leaking, right. So the people who are in this group, like you already know, and most of them and this is like not not all of them, but there are a lot of them that are like CEOs closeted men that are like you know, they're not they're not going to share it because they.
Speaker 3: Don't even want people to know that they're in there. Yes, And that's it's really or like really like gay guys that just like they're invested and they've been a part of our only fans like since the beginning, you know, and they're just like, you know, I chat with them every day. So there's like different protocols.
Speaker 2: And ways you can how this all started was because during the pandemic, we were sitting home on Friday night. I was like, baby balls, we should entertain people because they're not doing anything and they're you know, they're going to social media. So we came up, well, I came up with an idea of like just having a wine night where we you know, have wine and just talk and people would come. And went from three hundred people to five hundred people to a thousand people to like, we're watching us on Friday nights just have wine and talk about a relationship with friends.
Speaker 3: At first, it is very p G. We have a couple of line. One Friday, I had to put.
Speaker 4: That show people how to like numb your butthole so that you can be a better bottom.
Speaker 3: And that's when it just went to the next level.
Speaker 1: So then everybody, because you know, I've never been able to do that, I don't know, like okay, so.
Speaker 2: I actually could teach a class, like a sex ad class, and it would be beneficial.
Speaker 1: I would like to be able to make use of all my holes.
Speaker 3: That's exactly.
Speaker 2: From commercial.
Speaker 1: Jordan, what about you.
Speaker 5: I'm not into butt stuff.
Speaker 1: Neither am I, but I'm saying maybe it's something amazing. We need to unlock it might be like I've given it a try, but I constantly just feel very like I'm going to ship myself.
Speaker 3: What do you do beforehand?
Speaker 4: See, that's why you gave people to teach you how to like if you're fully prepared, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you have the right lube and they're playing with your clid while it's happening, like you get this the stimulation that is like you know, and it's it's and this comes from somebody, you know, my mom asked me. I was like, hell, no, I ain't doing that and.
Speaker 1: Here you are. How was it the first time you did it that you were.
Speaker 3: I hated it?
Speaker 1: This is this?
Speaker 4: How but there's like this there's a trust factor to like because a lot of people like especially I would say especially straight guys, they're they just think it's another whole that's you know, and it's it has to be used.
Speaker 3: Different than your vaginanta.
Speaker 4: It has to be like massaged in there, and there's a way to loosen it up in this whole thing, and there has to be like I said, stimulation, Like for me, you have to be stimulating my dick if you're.
Speaker 1: I need to be distracted a distraction.
Speaker 3: You edged me, and I'm like, you're you have whatever you want.
Speaker 1: A relaxation thing to like, you have to have like.
Speaker 2: Getting the senses fired up. And if all the senses are firing, it's like what what? When?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 4: You can't be with somebody that likes raving this sex. You have to be with somebody that they see you and they just want to.
Speaker 1: Tear you up, like they don't kills because she will die? Yes, don't, yeah, just don't do it. But all right, So Scott, when you guys first hooked up, were you so you were already about him or were you both tops?
Speaker 2: Or I was? I guess top verse.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so ditious I was, Yeah, So yeah, it was just it was a matter you know, when you feel the emotional connection, you will pretty much do anything to be and feel that person.
Speaker 2: And so it just turned into kind of a mutual thing for both of us, so because it's a tense and it's amazing to share that moment with someone anyway, right, So, but it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting quite an education year.
Speaker 4: I'm a very good first time I'm a very good first time top for somebody whose first time body.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I'm so good.
Speaker 1: At like walking through it.
Speaker 3: Let me walk you through this, so good at it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this that you have a dating all of y'all mix, do you ever is it monogamous that you ever bring other people in the mix?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: We bring people in okay.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we have a god, we have good And it was me like it was we were two years into our relationship. I'm like, look, and this is where most people like clutch their pearls or gas. I'm like, listen, your dick is my favorite, like emotionally, like I'm with you. I've never had a problem getting a boner if he just touched me or wanted to shut it down. But I'm like, you can't be the last dick I suck ever ever, especially.
Speaker 3: If you'll be together for like the next fifty years. I'm like yo, And I was like, plus, I need practice, like you know. And he wasn't fine with it at first because he was just you could.
Speaker 2: Tell why, I'm just a traditional white guy from Seattle. So you know, again, my parents together for so long, and so you just have this thing that you're not supposed to do that because it's what because I've been taught, our society whatever, and so you know, there's questions of well, am I enough or you know, you know what doing Let's talk about and so we did. I remember him talking about it for the first time. We were in my parents' house in Phoenix, and it was like, okay, you know, but he made some also some really good points, like you're walking down the street in the city, you see someone that's attractive, like you you see people all the time, and it's okay, you're right. So it's like, it's okay to acknowledge it, and it's okay to talk to me about it because let's talk about it. Let's explore that and then you know, moving that direction if we want to.
Speaker 1: So what's the rule? Because question only if it's you guys as a couple something can you do stuff that's too much going on? But can you do stuff without each other? Like had it? Okay? Yeah, it's like an open relationships again.
Speaker 4: It's it's you know, we said we have no secrets. It's like you just have to tell me what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I always have to get the address just in case. And then you know, and there's something very erotic about him coming home and telling me what happened or you know, because then it gets us excited that we do it again when we do.
Speaker 4: It, like we come home and like you know, if the person that's his film, like you know, the person a blowjob.
Speaker 1: Does they ever go from you gotta watch this, you gotta try this.
Speaker 2: We pretty much have done everything.
Speaker 3: We've done it all I.
Speaker 1: Done. Is this part of the Platinum Perks Persons service?
Speaker 2: I know we have.
Speaker 3: We have had one guy offer us eighty thousand dollars to just eat our asses.
Speaker 5: Wow, he is gonna eat your asses.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound bad.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad deal.
Speaker 1: That is the most expensive groceries ever. Yeah, listen, eight.
Speaker 3: Cake decide said I'll do anything to get to the bad.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to do nothing else and the.
Speaker 4: Cash up No, yeah, but yeah listen. It never went through, however, I was definitely considering it.
Speaker 1: I want to ask y'all this for the ladies in the room. Can you imagine being in a relationship with somebody, could you watch them have sex with someone else, like on camera, on film and then be like let's try that, or like perform in voyeurism. Okay, oh you want to Yeah, I like to watch it. I've never tried it though, but I imagine, like fantasy wise, I feel like i'd be into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say to your point and to the point because you know, obviously there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people like, oh my god, like that's not a relationship you can't do.
Speaker 4: But I'm just like, I this is how to look at it. And it sounds so crazy to a lot of people. I'm like, I have sex with him, like I'm always with him, and yeah, we can film ourselves whatever, but live porn with the hottest person. I'm like, yo, I'm sitting back literally enjoying. I'm like, this is so incredibly hot. And the one the most reason why is because we're very secure with each other, right, you know. You know, And I say this to people, it's like people like, oh, but he could run off, and like what if he meets somebody. I'm like, he can do that at the grocery store. He could, Like you just you never know if your person's ever going to leave you, really, but you have to, like my tattoos say, you have.
Speaker 1: To trust and believe, and there's no one out there better for other one of you.
Speaker 3: It's literally I'm like please, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I feel like the people who say that too are just people who've never experienced real honesty and intimacy with someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's straight true because when I was when I was, when I was traveling around, when I was a choreographer and I would go to different cities, you know how many straight men at the bar of a hotel would be hitting on me like, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: We are really straight man.
Speaker 4: I married because, like you know, and it's not even that all of them were gay.
Speaker 3: They were, they were bisexual. They wanted to try it, but it's just not allowed because it's looked down upon them. Like life is so much better.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this thing to be a race. I think you feel like things are better many of them out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when kids are coming out like twelve or I think that they're moving in the right direction. Hopefully they'll continue in that direction. Who knows where it'll lead to, But I think it's I think it's better because I mean, there was nothing on TV when I was a kid growing up. Reverse athletes, two women tennis players came out as gay, and it was like bad, bad, bad, you know, So it's like now it's like when someone comes out, it's a support thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me ask you this so shanty when you came on the show and you talked about your stepfather and people were in the comments were like, do you think that's why he's gay? And I saw a lot of people saying that in the comments, and I know you went to like a you know you've been going to therapy and working things out. What do you respond when people say something like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, my first thing is like, doesn't matter, Like I'm happy now you know what I'm saying. But I would say the majority of gay men that I know knew from from the earliest years.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I so, I've always been attracted to men, but I have been with women, and there have when I was a teenager, you know, I was rock hard with women, but I still wanted men. I think I was like, and I don't know if I would consider myself bisexual at that.
Speaker 3: Time, but I'm like, it made my dick feel good, So.
Speaker 1: I like that that sounds bisexual.
Speaker 3: Like even even till like this day, like if I'm at like, I've had men be like, hey, can you fuck me in front of my wife or whatever? And I'm like, what does she look like?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Is she just gonna watch because I find it hot? I'm like, yeah, you know, you know, would I fool around with her?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It just depends one you know, I'm not one of those. I'm not there. And I know a lot of gay guys it's like, you know, they just have no interest.
Speaker 4: It's like a lot of straight people have no interest in, you know, the opposite the same sex. But me, I'm just I'm very sex positive and I rarely say no to anything that's not dangerous, Okay when it comes to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, when we talked, I didn't even think about that, but then I saw a bunch of people saying that, and I was like, but.
Speaker 3: To answer your question, I'm gonna go through that a little more.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's very disrespectful to actually assume that because someone was molested, even if you mean it, like if you're just interested. It's like, don't take something terrible to happen to me and try to place my current life.
Speaker 3: About like and naked about that.
Speaker 4: Because I did a lot of work to overcome that, I'm not thinking about that, right, But if I had to give a hard answer, No, bitch.
Speaker 1: Was debate with the X of mine when we were together about you know, are you born gay? Do you turn gay? Can you be turn gay? Can things influence you to be gay? And I technically I'm bisexual. I love men. I only want to touch on women. I don't want to be with one. But I've been touching on koochie since I was nine ten years old, so it's like nothing made me want to do that besides the fact that I wanted to do it, and I as feel like with women it's more encouraged. Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 3: That it's funny, right because men would be like, oh yeah, I want to see two girls with go, But like for me, like to your point, it's also just having that discussion like where you weren't born like that, like something happened to you. And I'm sure you've heard this before. I'm like, okay, well.
Speaker 4: If I if you're telling me I chose to be gay, that I mean you at the club and you want to subject too, You're just saying I don't want to do it. That's basically what you're saying. Because if I have the choice and that means you have the choice, and.
Speaker 1: That was our argument. Yeah, And you know, the other thing is there are a lot of people who have unfortunately been molested and they didn't all become gay from it exactly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So that's why I didn't believe. I didn't even think about it. But honestly, a lot of people said it in the comments, and that's why I was like, well, I would love for you to answer that, because it was something and just like, it's so crazy with the community being so well respected and so well acknowledged these days, you know, it's hard for straight men, I'm gonna say, to really just go with the flow of things, right. And in that conversation that I was having with him, he was really hell bent on the things that are on TV, and they're putting it in the children's face and they're making the children want to be gay. And I'm just like, Andy, don't minds you fucking with women? Well I wasn't at the time, because he yeah, we didn't experience, but.
Speaker 2: I knew I was gay very very young.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 2: I just remember I wanted this neighborhood kid to climb through my window like Rapunzel or something else. How many years did I see straight TV read straight books that it didn't.
Speaker 1: Turn me straight.
Speaker 2: I had sex with women, but I would I wanted to de fire that I felt when I was with guys.
Speaker 3: So it was like also with straight men.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't like to like generalize, but I'm going to use straight men for this instance. Like even when you're in the locker room, they're like, I don't want no guys. I'm like, just because I'm gay, why do you think I want to give you? When women, when women call me a waste of a man because I'm gay, I'm like, I don't want to funk you anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I mean? Like everybody that just because I'm gay, like I'm looking at you as a guy or vice for I'm like, y'all, it's so, you know, in my experience, a lot of the people who have this hard stance against gay they are hiding something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everyone's in the closet about something.
Speaker 3: Everybody's in a clause about something, you know, So it's.
Speaker 1: Just kind of sexuality, right something something? What am I in the closet about?
Speaker 3: Story?
Speaker 1: If we're all in the classet about class about I don't even know how to answer that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It might be.
Speaker 1: Jesus at the class. You're in the closet about something.
Speaker 5: It might be the butt stuff. Maybe I'm let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say this, but I've learned not to interrupt because I have had it. Right, the girl, anal orgasm is the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. Okay, se whatever, and I have had a lot of organs. Okay, okay, because it's just a technique.
Speaker 2: It's the right person.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever I'm squirted neither her mine. Yeah, but I've had orgasms. I just never squirted. Yeah, same, No, No juice is flying girl. Yes, I am a squirter, but I will say this. I was with the same man for a leve than plus years and he never made me squirre. I was with somebody else and he made me square the very first time. You think it's the angle of his it's the penis and it's what he does with it. And this, this guy that made me square all of these gazillion times, it's like a record breaking amount of times. And this may square nineteen times in the twenty four hour period. And then twenty five times, twenty five times twenty four hour period, how are you were in the twenty five period, So like last night, today and tonight in the twenty four listen point, it got a point where he would literally just put figures in. Yeah, it was crazy, back to back us. He's a magician. So like was his dick, Like it wasn't the biggest that I ever had, but it was in.
Speaker 2: A certain way.
Speaker 1: Knew he knew that he literally learned my body the very first time, Like he like loved me my body the very first time he had X. He's how amazing he's You think most guys aren't like that. They don't learn your body, they don't pay attention. I think they're intimidated by the Jeta. They don't don't take the time, you know. I think porn makes guys think that certain things is what works, is the biggest, Like don't I say, don't watch it, don't watch it. I don't believe it. Don't think that that is like your educational.
Speaker 3: These young boys, Like when I see them, I'm like, it's like that is not how you fuck. Like that's not how you do it. You know, that's not how you give a job.
Speaker 1: I will say, I do watch a lot of gay porn, and I'll be looking for techniques.
Speaker 3: You called me, I'll give you a good tech.
Speaker 1: It's not the last dick you suck. So that's I come to. I come to New York every two weeks.
Speaker 3: The film live in Arizona, so you know Arizona.
Speaker 5: I'll come in.
Speaker 2: So why I'm always curious why you would want women in general watch gay porn.
Speaker 1: It turns me on. I don't know why, but so my porn goes lesbian porn, gay porn. I don't watch streight porn.
Speaker 3: Why not? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to look at the penis until it's going in my mouth or and I think dick pics. I don't want. I don't want my man to call me with his dick in the face time. I don't want to see it unil I'm about to use it. I think some people like poorn that's taboo, like in that point that you can't do, because I also like trans like we're not like friends of gender porn like that that we can't do.
Speaker 3: Porn is is kind of hot female.
Speaker 1: When the female has a penis.
Speaker 3: And she's female.
Speaker 4: When the female has like, it's a transition, transitions from a female to a male. So now he has I like, this is vagina. Yeah, it's it's it's really intense.
Speaker 1: How important is dick size when it comes to who you hook up with?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want no big old dicken knee, So I'm cool. I'm cool with a good six. I'm like, I can enjoy it. But this one got a good eight and a half. And I'm like, but I'm like, that's painful exactly. That's why it took me so long to want to do it.
Speaker 1: But you should have a little.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't know what was I talking about.
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 3: Plus lay when he's in his top you know horn?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me ask you all this aside from everything else, you guys are also, you know, in an interracial relationship. Now, how is that? Was there ever any issues or any reservations about that?
Speaker 4: No one has ever said any anything to me about it, and they probably know better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm you know, I have dated black guys in the past, and I don't ever remember experiencing anything I did Latin guys in the past in person.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm in person. No one's ever said it to me, but you know online of course.
Speaker 4: It's actually a few weeks ago there was just like a huge thing because we went to this retreat that wasn't our retreat. We just ended up going to a retreat and it was like mostly white guys there, and they're like, yeah, he wanted to be the only digger in the room, and like this, that and the third, like they just automatically jumping conclusions that it was my retreat and I invited all white guys and I'm like, yeah, I'm like it's you know, that's the one thing about the gay black community that's really annoying is like it's like if you're a black guy that dates a white guy or married to a white guy, they automatically assume that you're a sellout.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you just meant it's like you're dick. Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't know how many black guys I've been with, or how many Latin guys I've been with, how many Middle Eastern guys I've been with. You only you only say that because you see the person that I'm married to. And I'm like, you know, right, you know, maybe I should put out a video so I can shut them up.
Speaker 2: You hear, you hear a lot, you see a lot on you know, the news or whatever about how people hate on interracial relationships. I am. I think that I have been very lucky that we have been very lucky that we haven't experienced that yet. But I think it's also you know, we have six year old boys and we have one that looks white er and you have one that looks black, and you know it'll be both black. So but it's it'll be interesting to see how society treats them.
Speaker 3: I just started to introduce that to them.
Speaker 1: Because you guys were donors for separately for each one, right, is that how it worked?
Speaker 2: So we have one split we.
Speaker 4: Took like it's like if you gave us your eggs, we took two of your eggs.
Speaker 3: He fertilized one.
Speaker 1: Because listen, I love that like designer babies. That right, by the way, that's amazing, Like I think that was the best way for that to be able to happen.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, thank you, it's you know, it makes it's so it's amazing because it's a way for them. It's like our families connected because we're inter racial and even though Sander is like I made him, and the egg donor is black, but she also is like, I think, like twenty five or thirty percent German. So it's like like it's a big mix, you know, in our house, and it just flows and it works.
Speaker 2: I remember the day when Sean was like, so you know, it took us five years and twelve tries, two doctors, six egg donors, five whatever is good though, And I remember, you know, you reach a point in each of this process where you're like, we can't go anymore with this, so you have to start over, and you're literally starting over. And so we start over, and we start over, and I remember this last time, he's like, I'm going to find our egg donor and he I remember specifically him sitting down and going on the computer and finding us.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna find her today.
Speaker 2: And he sure. I mean it could take people months to find someone that both of us agree on. He's like, I found her, and I was like, oh wow, Like that's.
Speaker 3: I was like. I was like, I was like, we're gonna have it. We're gonna have a baby with this woman.
Speaker 4: And the reason why it's like more of like that this is probably a little deeper than we need to go.
Speaker 3: But you know, when you go on to egg on a website, it's like online dating. You get there, they have to show pictures of when they were kids, and you get a picture like they have to show a certain amount of pictures and then they do this long right up as to why they're doing it.
Speaker 4: You get their family history, to health history, the whole thing. But all of them have an alias. So let's just say one of them was like Angela, but her real name is Sean, right, Like, this woman was like had her alias is Angela, but then she introduced herself like, hey, I'm Sean and and immediately was like this person doesn't want to lie that too, using her because like everyone else, like they they introduced themselves there.
Speaker 1: Really is right.
Speaker 4: And what she said she was going to do with the money, this she actually she ended up doing it, and it was so cool to like see, well, I don't know if I want to say the.
Speaker 1: Whole pot all her was it? Really The whole process was expensive though, right, being that you guys over a half.
Speaker 3: A million dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm so glad it happened for you guys though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, But it was again. I just also there's so many milestones, and during it happened where the very first meeting in January twenty thirteen, the doctor sits us down, is like, you know, this may not follow the path that you think it's going to, you know, might take a little longer than you think. And I was like, who the fuck is this guy think he is? Like I got good spurm, he's got good spurm, we got good eggs. This will be one and done, two and done. And then sure enough, you know, miscarriage didn't work. Another miscarriage didn't work. You know, problem with this, this, this, And you're like wow, like this is takeing forever and we're at ground zero again. We're at ground zero again. What do we do?
Speaker 1: I'm so happy? And it makes you think about maternal health care and like just all of that and how difficult it is for women, you know. And lastly, because I know we have to get out of here, but I want to ask you guys about I know, about working together, you know, and being a couple, but spending a lot of time together, being in love but also working together. How is that making that transition? Of course we know you have your underwear line. You know what I'm saying, Well.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting. So obviously, prior to having kids, we.
Speaker 4: Pretty much spent all day together and we are literally best friends, Like we just are you know what I'm saying, and every way possible.
Speaker 3: Uh, working together is interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's definitely some tough moments because you want to shut off work or there's like work conflict and you have to like work through that. But for the most part, like, we don't work together like I have like an amazing executive assistant who is like my external hard drive, right, and we have other employees that are like they work so hard and I work mostly with them and he deals with contracts and money. There is overlap obviously, but I think we don't we don't necessarily work together and a very any.
Speaker 3: Intense even though he's more my manager. It's kind of hard to explain, but you can give it them this name.
Speaker 2: So I think two things I think about when spouse's r family worked together. Before I met Sean, I was working for my parents and they had an education consulting company, so I had some history in working with family, but I the one There was two things that I one thing I learned from him was like, you have to establish parameters. Yes, And I remember because when he when we were first together, I would be up until two am and he's sleeping on my couch and he gets up at five because he's just on the go, and I sleep until ten. He's like, we need to change this because if we continue this, we're not going to see each other. And so he's like, let's try and work from nine to five and when it comes we turn our phones off or whatever. And so establishing those rules or parameters is essential. So that was really good. And the other thing was, Oh, when we have something to talk to each other about, it's like we need to go and we we have a precursor, which is we need to go in the locker room. We need to I need to talk to you as my husband, or I need to talk to you as my boss, I need to talk to you as my.
Speaker 3: Coworker, my best friend. Right, you know, we have preference.
Speaker 2: Okay, bay Balls, we're talking about work, and I need you to be like a work colleague for this.
Speaker 4: Pele, I'm gonna tell you why he calls by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, times, I think it's important establishing those parameters so that people understand.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, like the great reason why we call each other bayballs is because, like you ever hear somebody say holy fuck balls or something like that. So we always said, whenever you add balls at the end of a word, it makes its exponentially amazing.
Speaker 3: So instead of calling each other baby be call each other bayballs.
Speaker 1: An amazing All right, well, listen, you guys, make sure I'm so into this, like, I love it. I loved our conversation. I told them before you guys came, I was like, they'll talk about everything anything like complete open books. So we always appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, transparency. We are. I'm a big believer in you know.
Speaker 4: You have to live your life for you because I don't know if I'm gonna be here tomorrow and I'm gonna I want to have a good ass time. And we respect people. We change people's lives every day. But like, especially coming on the show like this, there'll be a lot of people like damn, like I know that about Sean t and Scott, But I'm like, you don't know a lot about anybody that you see online. You see, you literally probably know three percent of that.
Speaker 1: We know that we want to get our abs like yours the going out and give me fifty.
Speaker 3: This work.
Speaker 1: But no, honestly, I appreciate you guys so much and we definitely will follow up like we want to make sure we keep our relationship. Guys so much fun. I loved having you on way Up and I loved having you here and we talked about you so much. Scott. It's great to meet you in person.
Speaker 2: I will say that, you know, he came into your show way up and I was like, I saw this interview and I was like, this is the best fucking interview I've ever seen anyone do with Sean. The questions you asked, the the the intent that it just was. It literally felt like you were authentically wanting to know more about this person. And I know you do it on the regular, but I don't know if it's just your gift, but I was like, I was telling everyone, you have to watch this interview. It was so brilliant. So thank you for.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's great and even interviewing somebody, but having somebody who's great to interview, who actually talks and is open that helps so much when it's time to like move the conversation, elevate the conversation. So I appreciate you both today for being here. And of course, you know, I love my girls. The lady Jordan has been guest hosting all way up, so she actually had a degree in journalism. Don't play with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to school for radio team definitely today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I love it.
Speaker 3: Originally I switched over, and so I tell him every time I get to do these type of shows and interviews and even my podcast, I'm like, it's because it's it's I.
Speaker 1: Love it and I haven't bring this podcast back.
Speaker 3: What's that? Oh yeah, my podcast? Yees?
Speaker 4: So transformation we've so I just kind of changed the structure of it. But yeah, I've already shot two seasons of it. Okay, So we're just like in a post production partner. I want to I'm on a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I can see it, Okay. And GJ is actually gonna be at Essence also representing Philippins. So this will actually be my first time being on the Red carpet as an interviewer. I've been on a few reds interviewing me, but I will be on site correspondence for Lip Service Festival in New Orleans, New Orleans July.
Speaker 5: Spoken there July weekend.
Speaker 1: So this is the first time I'll actually be working, essence, and she's narrating the Magic City movie. So, Magic City has a documentary that has been picked up by a major network. Can't say who it is yet, but it's executive produced by Jermaine Dupree and Drake's Dream Crew production company as well as Jamie Gertz. She owns The Hawks with her husband. City is really involved, I narrate. I am like the start of the show. It was a three part documentary and I I am beyond stoked. I saw the first episode we did south By Southwest and we premiered the first episode there and so I was like teased a little bit with a little bit of it, but I can't wait to see the d I can't wait for.
Speaker 5: The world to see it for real.
Speaker 1: To give everybody in this room, there you guys, survey