Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with JJ and Desiree Hertech. We're talking about their latest work called Sound, JJ and Desiree, I want you both to chime in on this. What is it about sound that affects the human body? Is it affecting the brain or is there something else out there that it's dealing with.
Speaker 3: Well, basically, it's everything, and it is the brain because we know that there's the different frequencies like the alpha frequency of the brain, which is connected also to the human resonance, the gammas I was were talking about earlier, and you know all these frequencies, I can just mention a few in addition the beta waves. So the gamma is like thirty to one hundred hertz, the beta is thirteen to thirty herts, and the alpha seven point five to thirteen herts, and it goes down to beta and delta. But that's just the brain. That's one aspect. But every cell in the body is actually resonating. And I think that's exactly what not only Moto Hital, but again John Stuart Reid is looking at and many other people. In fact, there's something that's FDA approved. I would love for you to do more investigation on this, and it's called tumor treating fields. And what they do is they put a frequency literally like a thousand frequencies and sometimes they've honed it into a few less than that, but many more than what Rife was looking at. If you remember, Royal Rife was trying to find the frequency that would heal something. But now we're using that same technology, but we're finding you have to use many, multiple frequencies. And so this company is called Novo Cure. They've been researchers Harvard, they're FDA approved. They're being used for glioblastoma, which is one of the hardest cancers to stop in the brain. And when you wear these frequencies tumor treating fields, you're actually stopping the duplication of cancer cells. So it's an amazing technology, and of course, as I said, there's a lot of history behind this. An ultrasound technically that is sound, right, we say ultrasound, it's better than even we'll say the hot packs that people use, and you can relieve pain and it does even help to release tension and heal the body, so so many aspects.
Speaker 4: So I'd like to say George that our biology is encoded with the potential to heal ourselves, expound, our longevity and evolve into a multi dimensional being. Even with the concepts and the reality interspecial communications through different types of music, we are designed to become part of a higher evolutionic process. I think this is the key to the contact story that George of people of George Merkel in Hungary Bartok, the Hungarian composer we've worked with, even Carlos and Tana are trying to indicate with a new type of music to raise our consciousness and prepare us for positive contact. As we go into the chapter up the human evolutionary story.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play a little bit of what you call plant music and then have you both explain what we're listening to in a second and why it works. Let's listen in JJ and Desire tell us what we're listening to listening.
Speaker 3: To plants singing. It's strictly plants, so what our associates really in Australia. But also this is similar to what Domenhor has done as well as is a company in Italy they have these devices, and so do our friends under Sacred Resonance in Australia. They actually hook up these electrodes to the leafs of plants, usually one to the leafs, one to the soil, or two to the leaves, whatever you want to do. They'll hook up fifteen plants. They go into avoritums and they have concerts with plants. Now they have taken like they've transformed some of the voltage into musical data. That's what NITDI is all about, and they've been able to do that, and that's what you're hearing. So there is kind of synthesizer music, but it's all based on the sounds of plants. So nobody is playing any of that music. It's only a kind of transformation, biosonification from the sounds of the plants to what we want to enjoy. You know, this isn't that far from what NASA has done with the music of the planets. If anyone's listening to the concerts where you know, they take the sounds of every planet including Earth, but also Jupiter, Saturn, you know, all the other ones, and they actually are transforming it from things that we don't hear to vibrations that we can hear, and they have great symphonies. It's called symphonies of the planets. And they've gone out to concerts like you do, George, and play that you know, and people.
Speaker 4: Have enjoyed several astronauts who claim to have fruit sounds in outer space. And our work with plant music and communication beget with Marshall Vogel back from the nineteen seventies and IBM here in California, and this was information that was sort of laughed at at first until they realized that there was something in the whole matrix of human creation that allows us to communicate with plants, with dolphins, and even with what I call a higher evolutionary intelligence in space. I think we're at breaking point of realizing there are many musical keyboards, just like there are many different electro magnetic spectrums. And so our book Sound illustrates our contact with ethereal life forms in Guatemala and Mexico Yucatan, as well as in each of all sharing a common musical resonance or a pattern that connects with the human hearts. Without compassion, without positive thinking, without Emoto's strategy and that of Marshal Vogel, we would simply be locked in doualism plus and minus realities, black and white realities and not see the higher harmonic that unites us.
Speaker 2: Do various plants have different sounds or do they all sound about the same?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, each one is different. That's how you get the concerts, and it's really beautiful. And we also are this. You know, you could say, do we all have the same musical resonance? Well, no, we're all different symphonies of being and the plants themselves, so you can you know, there's still a dendrome, which I think some of that does. We're used in that last music. They like more tropical plants because water and the way electrodes and energy flows to them is better than maybe desert plants in that kind of sense. But if I can jump ahead to what doctor Jack and I were also saying about the space we were. You know, we wrote in the book about Apollo ten and I don't know if you remember that, George, but when Cernan and Young were on the back side of the moon, they actually heard strange sounds. Now, of course NASA said, oh, it's just you know, feedback on equipment and things like that. But you know they think it was really really strange, and we've quoted that in there. You know, did you hear that whistling sound? Yeah, it sounds like outer space type music, and you know they were literally talking about it. We do feel that everything is sound.
Speaker 2: It is truly remarkable. And what is it about sound that makes people happy, sad, emotional, angry, whatever it is, it has that ability to do that well.
Speaker 4: In sound is the human range of hearing amplified from sixteen to twenty thousand cycles per second. But given the environment, given the situation in life, sound is the inner shall we say spirit guy, the guise is through all difficulties that gives us the happiness and the joy of life. And those who are acclimitted to sound throughly on life have the advantage of hearing the soundscape of the insects, hearing the sound from the leaves of the plants, as we just said, hearing the sounds from the cosmic frontier. We're at a time of really changing our whole concept of evolution to recognize that sound is the basic fundamental that connects all of the seven Sharper levels, or basic energy levels of our body. We are constructed as our body electric and we're just waking up to the fact that we can be part of a greater consciousness communication, a cosmology of consciousness that would be based on sound and frequencies that will take us into the fifth dimension. I. You know, we were so fortunate to live at a time when scientists, musicologists, and even anthropologists and archaeologists working with archosonics or acoustics realize that even in the Great Perment, the sound vibrations, the frequencies of the King's Chamber by a large composed to the human heart beat. So the whole drama of history is repeating ourselves in different octaves. We are in a fantastic orchestration of life on many levels, and sound is the key. This is why my book was called The Keys of Enoch, the different musical keys to the holistic personality that we are home opener versalis universal humanity, waking up to the sounds of a living universe.
Speaker 2: We're going to take calls next hour with doctors JJ and Desire her Tax, so get ready to do that. Their websites are linked up at coast tocostam dot com. Their latest book is called Sound JJ. Where do we get the book?
Speaker 3: We can get it from the Amazon, or from Keys of v Enoch, or for a sacred story. So all those three locations. Amazon's quite been popular because you can get the kindle version there as well for people who don't like to carry things around.
Speaker 2: Now, you both did some work on the Giza pyramid structure as well. You have a book called Giza's Industrial Complex. Does do the Pyramids put out music?
Speaker 4: They definitely do. This is the largest structure of the ancient world, the monuments of music production, and the Russians have this remarkable work. We were key to this back in the eighties and nineties, although we were careful not to publish too much because this would upset the apple cart of history going back thousands of years earlier. In terms of what the pyramids really stand for, they're basically a sound production grit system that connects with other pyrambile cultures of the world perceived by prescientists or thinkers long before before the history as we know it in the West that understood that everything connects music, mathematics, and say good geometry. We were able to use sound techniques as well as what they called grand counter tryan radar to find the tomb of was Cyrus so Sirs, where the Egyptians represented the Lord of lifely brought music to the planet. Not only did we find the tomb of Osiris, but we found underground tunnels and maze ways yet to be understood and publicly explained the Dodger zaihawas tiears later. It made an Starlian announcement on Fox Television when he said in nineteen ninety nine about the discovery of the Osayris tomb that there was a group two years before. This was a reference to our research team that was using musical harmonics to find the underground montages. In one case, we found the underground sanctuary where the Cyrus story represents. This where the story of evolution, connecting humanity to the constellation of Orion.
Speaker 2: One of the contributors of your book is the wonderful composer Stephen Helpern, who is no question the father of New Age music. Tell me how that evolved.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very interesting because Stephen went originally into the university in Buffalo, New York, and then he decided, you know, back in the early seventies, to take a hike out to California, and he ended up he was hitch hiking and someone gave him a ride up to the Santa Cruz mountains, you know, and he went into this grove and he ended up working at this company, and he started hearing music.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He was studying in Buffalo, like classical traditional and playing instruments and things like that, and so when he went up to this grove, it just started coming to him. And then actually he met us and other friends like Stanley Kripner if you're familiar with him, and we asked him to maybe play some music for us when we were doing some chanting, and that actually inspired him on his first Chakra Suite, which is the first album he did in the early seventies. So he's been with us since literally nineteen seventy three. Of course I was two years old, but anyway, you know, he's one of those, you know people who we just finished an album with him as ciphers of the Divine Mother.
Speaker 4: What it's important here, George, was that Stephen was interested in the ancient aram Hebrew and the Greek montrums we were using, and he discovered we could change our consciousness, we could began to become more mentally sensitive to other realities, even the power of remote viewing, remote sensing, remote healing was activated by these montra like sounds that were put together in the type of musical cocktails. So we were able to use this as a measuring form of purb normal investigations and research and carry on our work in the ancient archives of the world. So and even continued his great career in after fifty years, we've come out with this new album, Sacred Ciphers of the Divine Mother, which is a composition of nine different traditions of how the Divine Feminine represents worthy. I thought of the brain, the musical, the artistic side that has to be activated if we are to holistically evolve science its spirituality in a higher synthesis and just really quickly.
Speaker 3: At the back of our new soundbook, we mentioned the seven chakras and how they're able to Each one has a special according to the ancient sanscrit words.
Speaker 4: Like lom and balm and lom.
Speaker 3: You know, each vibration is there to activate the chakra area. So we wanted to put that in. As long as people are working with the meditation, they're able to activate these other fields.
Speaker 2: If people spend a little time every day listening to interesting sound with meditation. What would happen JJ in desiree.
Speaker 4: It would definitely change their lifestyle and become more harmonic, more creative, more holistic, and more aware of the fact that we are a divine spark in human form working with a musical vibration at all times. We want to recognize that it's not simply the ear. Is some microtubulal within our body. Is the micro system that we've overlooked? Is the sound system the soundscape of the animals, the vegetations of our environment that we've overlooked. Now is the cosmic frontier that we must identify with in this rat change that is coming. It would not surprise me that in the announcement there there is cosmic cultures in the universe and we're part of a much larger evolutionary system. That one of the major languages would be Sanskrit and another would be Hebrew. Because he represents the ancient traditions of some of the finest musicologists in the world that have inspired the soundscape the breast. In the beginning, the world began not with a bang, but with the breath sound.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast am every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more