Speaker 1: Now it it's time for today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: We got Junior and for the nephew.
Speaker 1: Who is taking his own special holiday.
Speaker 3: Uh and Junior, what you got?
Speaker 1: I say on holiday shirt?
Speaker 4: He just ain't here, I asked, or at that point, I'm not gonna sit like this is a holiday just a story.
Speaker 1: This is That's all that was?
Speaker 4: Yes, excuse he owed the tar mag he got us again?
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, Chap has tickets to be bad. What you got, Junior? All right?
Speaker 4: The prank phone call for today is Valentine's gift card. Valentine's gift card because its Friday, So I guess he's gonna do this. He gonna make a holiday prank for not be here because he own holiday Valentine's Day gift Cardle's goay.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Bryce. Yeah, that's right, Hey, Bryce, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: My name is Alvin, bro. How you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm good man? What's up?
Speaker 1: Hey? Listen? I know you you you married to Tricia Jatricia?
Speaker 3: Right? Trisa? Yeah? Who's this?
Speaker 5: Like I said, Yeah, my name is Alvin, and I'm just trying to make sure I got the right person, man, because you you have black half white, right from what I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm half like, who the prisident? Why? Why are you asking me questions? What's going on? No?
Speaker 5: No, no, everything's cool, man, everything's cool. Uh, Trish, So check this.
Speaker 1: Out, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen at work, man, say what you need to say. What's happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I actually dently I sent.
Speaker 5: I sent tric Is some flowers for Valentine's They gonna get there on Friday, but I accidentally put a you know, I ordered a gift card along with it, and they put this gift card in Tricia's gift bag, and really that's that gift card should really be for my wife. And I was trying to see if maybe if you get to the gift bag before, maybe you could get it out for me so I could get that gift card.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you said you said my wife flowers for Valentine's Day? Right? Is that what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: But that that's not the key. The key is is that it's a gift card in there that I need.
Speaker 3: You know, accidentally sent a gift card to my wife. You just want the flowers to go to earth.
Speaker 5: What you're saying yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I said the flowers.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, no problem, No, yeah, that's cool man, I'm said, this happens, and we make mistakes all the time. How about this, how about you come on over and I will be more than happy to give you the gift card because I'm sure you know if you said with the flowers, I'll just have to hand those that the gift card over to you and probably a nice uh speating too. You stupid? Why enough would you ever call me about this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And I didn't expect all this, Alvin.
Speaker 3: Is it hostility?
Speaker 1: Bro? All I'm trying to do is like.
Speaker 3: I said, I ain't sure, Bro, what do you mean you're doing? You didn't think there's gonna be hostile? You send my white flowers? But how do you even know my way? How do you know Tresh? How do you know? Tresh?
Speaker 1: I work in I work in the building with that Trish works in.
Speaker 3: You work with her? Okay, good, you don't.
Speaker 5: Work I don't work with her. I don't work for her company at all. But my my you know, my floor is on a different floor. I work in a different company, but she works she works in the same building. So yeah, dude, I'm just trying to get the gift card.
Speaker 1: Man. I ain't even trying to trip, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't so uh let me so you sent some flowers. When the flower is gonna be here? What time the flower's supposed to be here?
Speaker 1: The flowers getting there sometimes Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm all valent Yeah, on Valentine's Day? Okay, good, good? So how about you come down here on Friday? Okay? And uh, I will give the flowers the trash and I will give you the gift cards. And you mentioned if I was half black or half white, and I'll go ahead and let you know that both sides are going to beat your mother, because you got to be the most ignorant mother I've ever met. In my gut. Im like, I don't care if you're green, blue, yellow, lavender, I don't know what the you are, but you are the dumbest piece of sh ever met. You come here Friday. You come here and you're getting your wife will get her great gift card, and my wife will get your flowers and everybody's gonna be happy.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, what's what's all this about?
Speaker 3: Man? Okay? So have you gone an hour? Transfer you guys wanting for lunch or you know, maybe a movie or I mean, how much? How much time have you spent with my wife?
Speaker 1: I ain't, I ain't. I ain't spend no time with her.
Speaker 3: Why are you sad hering that? What do you mean you ain't spend no time with her? How you you seem to know all about her? You haven't gone out one time with my wife?
Speaker 1: No, I ain't never one?
Speaker 3: So you just have a crush on my wife? Is that what you're trying to say? You you just actually sent them both to her? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't accidently send the flowers. I send them because I wanted her to have. She's a pretty she's a pretty lady. I wanted her to have the flowers. I didn't want her to but I didn't want her to have my wife's gift card?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: What did you think I was gonna be there? How did you think? How did the in your fing crazy bull mine? Did you think this this was gonna be? Okay? What if I called you right now, I'm like, hey, I set your wife up? Uh, can you send it back to me? How would you feel if I did the same to you?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you're talking about something different from flowers and that's same.
Speaker 1: Left. That sounds like a little bit offensive, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, that's the friend. Yeah, man, you know, I'm sorry Albert. You're is Albert.
Speaker 1: Albert is Alvin. It's Alvin, man, it's Alvi.
Speaker 3: I don't give us whether it is Alvin. Come see me on Friday. I'm gonna have your gift card. I'm super excited to meet you. This is this is gonna be the best Valentine's Day of my life. Come visit me. He sent the flowers to the house, right.
Speaker 1: I got the address that Tommy gave me.
Speaker 3: Who is Tommy?
Speaker 1: He the one gave me the address? He the one told me Tommy.
Speaker 3: Come. How about you and Tommy come over to the house. We'll have a we'll have a guys man, I'll put it on a game. We're gonna have some prettel. Why don't you folth come over here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Wow?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: The hostility when somebody's showing your wife some load?
Speaker 3: Dude, No, there's no hostility whatsoever. That you here hostile? I just invited you and with Timy to come to my house. That's not hostile. I'm being hospitable. That's what it is. It's hospitable. Come see me, Come see me.
Speaker 5: Okay, So let me ask you something. Man, don't you take don't you drop Trish off to work every morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do what I do?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now, like when y'all when y'all riding to work, ain't y'all listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: This is not the Seve Harry bow Shaw.
Speaker 1: This is Nephew till me Baby. Come on, Bryce, this is Nephew time me from the Steve Harby mon Show.
Speaker 5: Your wife Trish got me to pray phone call you hold run.
Speaker 3: B Yeah, there's no way. Oh now I'm back. I'm pissed it again. Now I'm going to somebody emotions right. I was like, who could be this? Oh? Oh man, I am boilely Holy, she's gonna pay for this one.
Speaker 5: You got to tell me, Bryce, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, give it to me. You gotta do right now. Prank praise Come on now, we don't.
Speaker 2: Do prank praises for people that's not here.
Speaker 1: Prank praiser, Yeah yeah, yeah from town. You only get praised if you come to work. Steve, You're okay, Tod, you okayd at your show. So I'm just pointing that out. You okay, what his day off big today? Yeah, because he did that.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no no no.
Speaker 1: No no no he asked all of us, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, no no no no no no no. But he asked, was something else? Don't don't, don't pull a curtain back now.
Speaker 5: It's back.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He was supposed to be here. He just wanted to come a little later. I okayed him coming later. Now he ain't here at all. Yes, call him, but we are trying to tell you that his behavior and history has shown us that this was going to be.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: You know what? But you know what?
Speaker 2: You think you would think this fool after adding a hit TV show to his resume, that it would change his attitude about his work ethic.
Speaker 1: No, he he don't like the Late show on Friday Night. Won't