Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, Oh that's loud. Why don't you put my models up so high? I'm not Oh there, there we go, There we go. What's up buddy? This fall screen? You keep talking? Okay, this is all I'm going to say. Welcome to Serial Killers. This is a special Friday Bonus episode. If you remember a few weeks ago, I told what you gotta raise your chair up. Your chair is very low. Anyway, I told Andrew, I said, listen, this would be a lot of fun. I want you to go to the store. I want you to get three cereals. Don't look at serial KILLERSPC dot com. I don't want to know anything. I just want you to get cereals. Oh, because that's my mic. You know what you are Mike one. See yeah, I want you to get cereals that we have not done yet in your mind and take care of everything, milk the whole nine yards, and you will run the episode. So welcome to Friday, Welcome to Bonus, and let's have fun. Welcome to Bonus. I'm done. Okay, great. So I went to my local market, the local one. Yeah, okay. It used to be a ninety nine cents store and now it's an Asian food market. So we are in for a tree. Oh so obviously we haven't done these before because they're all like foreign cereals, check and meat. Well maybe, so hold on, we never started it. It doesn't matter. It's oh bonus, bonus. Wasn't that fun so much? All right? Well where do we start? You should know? Could I have the cups? There are any what? There's three cups there? So did you try and sabotage me? I didn't do I told you you are running this episode. You need to be in charge. You would at least be like, oh, I'll make sure Andy has cups. I bought the milk, I bought the cereals. All you had to do was get me cups. I'm not doing anything for this. Well, hold on, I'll get the cups. Andrew talk all right, Well yeah, let's get the cups. I'm gonna get the milk. This is gonna be very exciting. Scott is a jerk. Actually, wow, he's running, which is not flattering to say the least. But this is gonna be a really good episode. I picked out really good ones, and I think for a bull chat, we're gonna do some of the snacks. I bought. I'm pretty sure one of them is chocolate covered squid. He doesn't know that. So it's gonna be very interesting and I'm very excited for this, and I think you guys will be too, So oh, thank you, Scott. Sure how many cereals? Is it? Three? So it's a normal Serial Killers episode, just on a Friday. That's nine? No six? Do you have spoons? Millennial? Millennial? Because I don't. I forgot how to add for a second. That doesn't make sense. Also, do you know what I found out about common core education? It turns out, well, no, they teach you both styles of math. No, they don't know they do. Now, Yeah, parents can't help. It's a little different. They've changed it a little bit. Yeah. I asked my friend and he's a principal right at school. Okay, I'm gonna eat the milk. But is it like that? Is it like that nationwide? Or is it go state by state? Isn't it? Okay? Okay? So on this episode, we're going to be using some organic Valley two milk. Uh. Yeah, it's cow milk. I got it from the store. Really. I figured you went upstate and went to a cow and I did got it right out the udder. So this first one. I found this at the store. No, it's insane, can't take it. What the hell this is at zuki bean and purple rice nuts cereal? Is it actually cereal? Eccess cereal on it? If it said cereal, I bought it one of them, I think, Mike, please the guy. So look at that. It's like a bean man. He's dancing and he's got an acorn for a head. Yeah okay, so it says, so you use ice milk or ice soybean milk and then stir evenly. In dream they're giving you a direction, are you? Is it some sort of porridge? I guess do you need help? Oh it's right here, green Max. I think I think you bought like, what the hell is this? That's a cereal? This is not cereal, it's powder. Nope, it's not cereal in Asian it's zukie bean in purple rice net cereal. So therefore we're eating it. No cereal. It's supposed to be hot, No or ice milk, she says it just pour milk in and stir. Yeah, you drink it. This isn't cereal. You don't even need a spoon for this. Well, you're stirring it. It's like, how would you stir it? It's like a shake. You have to stir it, so it's like a breakfast protein shake. Well it says cereal, so uh, that's that is pungent stings the nostrils. Oh gosh, what is it called green max? Yeah? How do you say? The thing in the red oval? How would ice? No? All right here, let's fill it up. Oh you were supposed to do it, but okay, well you can't let someone else there be in control, so no, I can. You're controlling this whole thing. How long you have to stir it for?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let's see storage ingredients showing the outside of the package. Did you do one hundred and eighty milliliters of that? Yes? Yes, because it's not it's not supposed to be thick, Andrew, this is just some This is some crud. This is disgusting. Well, I wondered what this is gonna taste like, because I was like, what's in a zookie? Mean? Oh gosh, it's clumpy. Why is it called cereal? Because maybe that's like oh look that's like not even and what's a purple rice nut? That sounds like a problem that people have. All right, you're righty have purple rice nuts. Okay, do we just drink it? It says drink okay, ready face me that way. I have to spit it at you if it's bad. Wait, no, no, no, no, I'll get the trash can. No, we don't need the trash can. You're gonna you're gonna swallow it. You got powder every where. You didn't even play the serial Killers International theme because you don't know it's over, it's done. But this whole episode.
Speaker 3: Where serial Killers in turn national Yeah you ready, cheers, cheers, ad zukie beans.
Speaker 1: Not bab you take peanut butter a little bit. Yeah, I don't mind this. I don't know what you're supposed to do with it, but it's not terrible. Yeah, let's see nutrition facts. You're not gonna be able to read it. It's clumpy. It like clumped in my hands. It is a little it's a little bit gritty. Okay, So let's see it is one hundred and ten calories for one satchet sachet. No, no, it's got let's see sugar, glutinous rice at zukie beans, soybeans, oat fibers, milk, powder, nutritional additives, pumpkin seed, buck wheat, hazel wheat, hazel wheat, hazel nut wheat, German walnuts. It's some Taiwan. Yeah, lie, this is actually pretty healthy for you and it's really not bad. I feel like this is gonna be filling too. Like it's a dense powder that I feel like once it enters your body, it's like, hmm, I don't mind it. I will give it three bowls. I'm gonna give it three shakers and one straw, three mushy because you do wouldn't eat this in a bowl? I don't know, Okay, I went to drink it with this spoon. I don't mind this. No, it's pretty good. I would actually eat this again, so I would like to see you eat it again because I don't believe that. But yeah, fine, next week, next Monday, you'll be like, oh Andy, do you want cereal? And I'll be eating my dzuki beans. Jokes on you. Yeah, this wasn't bad. I can't would the whole thing all right? Well you ate the whole thing? Yeah you really did. Wow, it wasn't bad. No, it's pretty good. Yeah, So if you see this in the store, you're not gonna see this in this store or I don't know. Good luck, god buss Okay, next m I guess this one's gonna be the same thing. This is black sesame cereal. Wait, why didn't you just buy regular cereal? That just wasn't really the assignment. You were supposed to buy three cereals that we haven't done yet. You spoiled it because this was the last one, chocolate crunch and bananaw Wait, what is this even? This is black sesame cereal. I don't think I want you know. I'm starting to get this. I'm starting to get the hues from this. I don't think you are. I think you're fine. I'm my stomach, Oh my god, my stomach. I can't handle it. Okay, stir one to two minutes. Oh, it's considered as a dessert. It doesn't say cereal on it. It does black sesame cereal twenty five percent less sugar. It actually says that you should be putting hot water in it. Well, I mean, by by your by your definition, we should be doing like cream of wheat and stuff like that. Because they also technically call that cereal. I've always said that it's hot cereal. I've said it, but not oatmeal. I think we should maybe fridays. Well, this is a Friday. Are you not burped directly into the mic? People don't like that. I'm sick. Matt's texted me. He says he doesn't like it. No, does like purps ew what Matt into? Come on, man, I'm not on you know what the other one? I can't. I ate too much of it. Well, you like stopped it. Damn. I have a stomach ache now because you ate the whole thing so fast. It's probably super dense and it's like, what I eat this and projectile vomit on the Superman board. We crap, what are the instructions? I gotta put hot water. It looks like we don't know. This is no hot I don't want hot anything. Yeah. No, I'm gonna go make it for you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I know you were using cold milk. That's it. It doesn't recommend cold milk, doesn't matter. That's how we're doing it. Because you said this is cereal. I got you. We're not doing hot cereal. It's cold. This looks like sand. That's fine. Look at that. That's sand because basically it's ground. Sessame so oh goodness. If we're doing it, we're doing it right. We'll do it live. Well, here we go. This is going to be interesting. I don't think we should be eating this. I think we should. It's my episode. We'll get into this. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Indigestion, you're fine. You don't have either, kpe. We'll try black sss me cereal after the break. When you've got heartburn, what has a song going? Diarrhea? That's my favorite part. You've got heartburn, something, indigestion, upset stomach diarrhea. But what's the second one? When you've got heartburn something heartburn, indigestion. So there's a word missing. There's some ailment missing there. When you've got heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach diarrhea. What else do you get in your stomach when you've got heartburn? Nausea? Yeah, you've got heartbreak, nausea, indigestion, up star, that's my favorite. I've got them all from this well again, I think that like a protein chake from what I know with protein cheeks, you're not supposed to eat the whole thing at once. You drive you home today, Yeah, it's gonna be a rough trip. Oh good luck God Buss. Dude, can't mean you you want to be on a whole lee crap. Look at that. You want to be on all these TV shows with me. I can't do stuff like this. Sky and I decided we're applying for the Amazing Race. How do you guys feel about this? Let us know this would be the challenge where i'd have to step up. I'm prepared. You decided. I didn't decide. I can't do half of that stuff. You'll be fine, It'll be fine. Are you ready? I don't think so. I'm gonna do it. It said you're supposed to start for like a minute. Do you think it's been a minute? I don't. What is this? It looks like concrete mix. It does actually if you leave it out, I bet you it gets like real real, like thick and goofy one. Do it? I can? It smells actually like sessing me pudding like I've had it before. Maybe you should can? You should bring the garbage can over here because this looks like sludge now the bottom of this well again and this is concrete. Put it over here. If you like, you're not gonna vomit, you'll be fine. My stomach, I feel it gurgling. Can we show everyone what this looks like without dumping it? It literally looks like concrete. Yeah it does. I'm not gonna lie it does. But you know what it's it's the experience. We're tasting different cultures foods. This is exciting. This was my mistake. You ate it. That was fast. The greatest mistake was me drinking that. You shouldn't have eaten it so fast again, like a protein shake. No one drinks a protein shake in like one sitting they wait. My stomach is not set up for is not set up. I'm trying to eat the food. Ob scared. I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm trying different cultures foods, and I'm scared. But I'm not kidding. My stomach is having problems right now from that first thing because you literally like a peanut nut packed protein thing and you were like, oh man, it's good. You should have saved some of it.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize one two three again, it's.
Speaker 1: Not I'm gonna take it home and like mortar my bricks with it. Seriously, I can't. It's some I'll give it a spoon I'll give it a spoon because I didn't spit it out or vomit. But no, thank you, it's not it probably you know what? It actually probably would be good if it was prepared the hot way. This on vanilla ice cream would probably be delied. No, no, it wouldn't. It's grind up sesame seeds. Why is it gray? Because they're black sesame seeds. It literally says it on the box. I can't. I don't think it's bad. I don't think it's good. I don't think they sell much of that. I really don't. Can I see the date? Five three? Okay? Well again, I think this would be good black sesame cereal by torto, I think would be good on ice cream. Where is that from? It is meant to be is a product of a product of where? Hold on, can you get the trough, the vomit trough? We need it? No, I'm fine, Can I see it's over here? I'm going blind? Actually, Manufactured four doesn't say where though, USA sole distributor of course, Jersey City. Oh, it says that, no way, that's where the distributor is from, Wall Along Marketing in Jersey City. But actually, my eyes are starting to go blurry product of China from China. Yeah again, I think I'm gonna say it. They do make a black sssame ice cream. I've had it before and it's decent, I think in its raw powder form. Not great, there it is. I wish these supply chain problems would have screwed up that delivery. Next, he's such a jerk. All right, before you open it. What let me see? This is Colby, which is like a it's a known brand in like Japan. Oh oh yeah, the jingle what Andrew cereal from Japan? Will you never sent it to? I didn't know we were having Japanese stuff today. It has chocolate, crunches, bananas, strawberries. Oh, it's rye brown and white rice, wheat brand, corn, almonds, coconut. Why did I also say it like that corn? It has corn. It's your time say it. Where did you see corn, Scott? I don't know. You don't know no where. Oh last night in the meal that I had it was good. There was sweet little corn cobs. So that means that sea corn again in a little while. All right, well, thank you so much for that. What should I do do? The Andy shake form? PM poor and porm, por and porn and poor and point where where where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: All right? That was a cool jingle given to us by Andy and Andy only Ooh, I will say I do love Japanese cereals because of the bags. This is how all cereals should be served. The boxes are overplayed. This zip strip is amazing. It's I love it like this, and I think that they should do all cereals like that. How do you feel about that, Scott? I don't feel good. You feel fine. I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding. I think I have food poisoning from that. Oh my stomach? All right. The answer to a quick and fulfilling breakfast or snack is found in this bag. Lighten, crispy banana pieces with chunks of chocolate come together with our five Green blend. Every bite of this chocolate crunch of banana blend, fruit and granola is oven to a delightfully irresistible crunch parrot with your favorite yogurt added as a topping. Or simply enjoy it one handful at a time. It literally looks like the bird seed that I put in the feeder yesterday. Oh, they even give you like tips. They put milk is that the serving suggestion milk? I think it's gonna be good. I'm really you're fine, get over it. No, I don't like banana things either. Whatever. Ready, h I like it? Sorry, No, it tastes like something else we've had. Yeah, I can't place it. The bananas and the strawberries worked really well together. I didn't get a chocolate crunch in that one. I think I'm gonna get it this time. Hmm. I like it. Did you remember the ratings? Because I didn't write it down? I am down any there. That's fine. Well, if Scott listen to it, it's bonus anyway. I give this four bowls. I will give it three balls. I might give it more if my stomach wasn't so upset right now. I'm not kidding. I'm gonna throw up on the way home. You think I'm kidding. I know my system. I know my system. Yeah, I know my body. I do. This body's a temple. Do you remember mister body Pants or whatever the thing was called. Remember that guy? Well you weren't born yet, but in the eighties there was this guy, what was his name, Mister something or other, and he wore this body suit and it looked like just his whole insides. You saw all his organs and stuff like that was he was mister somebody and he like went to schools and no clue it was Saturday mornings. No clue what you're talking about, mister? Damn it, I forgot anyway. Well, I thought this was a good episode, a good bonus episode. We can still chat for a little bit. Nah, Scott and I are going to do the amazing race. Why do you keep saying that? Because I think we'd make a great team this combo right here, dream team, imagine us. We would fight the whole people would be so entertained by it. Yeah, but we'd lose right away. I don't think so. I saw Lulu and Lalla on that show, and they they're twin sisters. They know each other like inside and out. Listen, as long as you can do certain like I feel like you would be like good with puzzles? Are you good with puzzles? I can find stuff and do things. You're good with puzzles. But I'm not jumping out of things or into things or onto things. Well, I checked, and most of the time they just make one team member do it. I'll do the crazy stuff. You're the one who's like, if Sally has twelve cows, you need to move three of them down the hills nine left. Say there it is. We're good at puzzles. Bam. That was literally twelve minus three. Yeah. But you know sometimes it's like you had to think we'd be good. We'd be a great team. I think there'd be a lot of moments of us yelling in the back of cars. Why does Sally have twelve cows? I don't know, because like the Amazing Race, you go places and they make you like herd sheep or like find a piece of paper in a sand castle with like a clue. I think you'd be good at that. Okay, I mean, were you good at those types of questions? Yeah? And I know how to get places and do things, but I'm not really I'm not really great with other languages though. Again. I that's where I think I could come in handy, Like the guy in the Amazing Race this season who like he didn't know what a Bobby was and he was like, is your name Bobby? Is your name? Bobby? Is your name Bobby? And Bobby's a police officer in England. See wow, See I didn't know that he had no idea. He had no idea. That drobbed me crazy. I didn't want to you didn't know what a Bobby was. Oh my goodness, zero clip. I think we'd be a great team because we compliment each other well, and we already have like a dynamic with each other. Is that what you think? This is complimenting each other? I think we would. I think people would watch us and at first would be like, Oh, those guys aren't going to be great. But I think we'd be friendly with people enough where they'd be like, oh, yeah, we don't want to dick over Scott and Andy. Do you know where we should be talking about this? Where not here? It's a Friday episode. We could do what we want. I know, but we're good. I don't care. It's my episode, so I could do what I want again, And this is the dynamic. We would be next to each other and you'd be like, oh, I can't Andy stopped, and they'd be like, no, you stop, crunch. Really, you're ending the episode this or I'm gurg my stomach is gurgling. You think I'm kidding, I'm not kidding. I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom. Well, can we stop it? Please? Guess what's coming next? What are you doing? What are you doing? Is this a preview of Free for All Fridays? Yeah, no no, we're not doing all this now. No, no, no, no, no, no, this is another episode. This is we never ate this before. Let's seed a careful episode. When this comes out, this bowl chat will have already been out. What are you talking about? No, it's not a bull chat the Serial Killers, right, you got it too. We're getting the huss stayed there. It's delayed. Huzz I think you know what the powder like congeals? Anyway, coming up next Wednesday's bull Chat, we're gonna be trying some fun. No, we're not. That is for our Friday episode. We decided, Yeah, who knows. We're gonna try things. What are you doing? I'm just previewing things. This is gonna be interesting because it's Durian. Have you ever heard of Durian? And that, my friends, is gonna be a great episode. All right, Well follow us at Serial Killers PC. Should I bring my pep doo for that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: From what I've seen people who eat Durian, it's either a love or hate thing. I couldn't find the actual fruit itself, but people say it smells terrible. Oh is that the yellow thing that looks like the middle finger? Maybe there was like a really big spiky fruit in the market, but it was jackfruit, and I thought jackfruit and Durian were the same. Turns out they're not, so I did not buy the jackfruit, so I have to go all right, Well, follow us at Serial Killers PC, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts, leave us a review. Friday episodes will hopefully be more consistent in addition to Mondays and Wednesdays, because we need that sweet sweet kshesh, I think, and we also love you as our listeners. I think there's some like hemp in one of those things. Oh, I'm getting dizzy. Call it Nancy, Nancy, I had a drag. I'm sorry, Nancy Reagan. I'm so sorry. I went back on my dare promise. Do you know that everyone but one person from that episode is dead everyone. The one that's still alive is Todd Bridges. That whole Different Strokes episode about drugs. Well, I mean the kids in the classroom might so like Dudley is still around, but I mean in the house when she came in the house. Everywhere all dead. Conrad Baine is dead, Dana Plato is dead. What's his name? Gary Coleman dead. Yeah, that was sad Adelaide dead. They're all dead. That's not great. No, and I don't Yeah, that's sad. Yeah. Anyway, well, Nancy Reagan dead, Yes, she is. Sorry. I know you and your DARE program. She just said, yes, who was the tiger? Wasn't there a tiger, a Dare tiger, a Dare tiger. There was a Dare something. No, you know what McGrath got. McGruff started wearing a Dare shirt, a Dare shirt, but he was the crime guy. I'm gonna get you a Dare shirt and I can't wait for you to wear it. I don't. That's dumb. It's dumb, you know why, because everybody should say no to drugs. Please just stop it. I have to go, please, I need to go to the war. I'm trying to end this crunch Crunch see you Monday. Bye with an all new Serial Killers with real cereal real cereal kelpie was delicious. Bye, send us cereals too, kay? Thanks? Bye? No, don't we have so much? Okay? Bye?