Speaker 1: What's going on here with our boatox?
Speaker 2: Are we going to the same lady, because it looks like you're doing something different and I'm not into it.
Speaker 3: Calm down with Erin and Carissa. Is a production of iHeartRadio. All right, guys, here we are in the not so Big Show. It is the pre game show, but we got a lot happening on the Big Show, so stay tuned for that. You submit your questions, we give you our best answers, and should we just.
Speaker 1: Tell you on the Big Show? Should we try it?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 1: Fine? Fine? I wish you could play his walk up song. Okay, here's the tease.
Speaker 2: He wore the number two, he won five World Series.
Speaker 1: He is the captain. Aaron do the voice. Derek Gita is the best on the Big Show. And there's no bigger guests that we could get, No Derek Cheeter. He will join us. So you guys, please please please listen to that. It's a two parter. It's so good.
Speaker 2: We could have asked him seven hundred million questions. But he's got four children, so enjoyed that. It's Oh, what have we got, sister?
Speaker 3: I'm worried, Like in the middle of it. I called him Jeter instead of Derek. I was so worried about that going into it because you kind of forget, like everybody calls him Jeter, but it's like that's not his first name, and he doesn't care, you know what.
Speaker 2: I had to stop and think about. I had to stop and think about because to me, it's just Derek Jeter. It's like all one name. It's like, oh ye, and it's so when I was with Josh Allen, Josh Allen okay right right, because just calling him Derek or just calling him Josh right, So it was weird. But when I asked him and I said, what how is it with all the chaos and the and I had to think about his last name because it's always just Derek Jeter. So I was like the Jeter household question mark. Anyways, so much fun enjoy that is on the big show. But right now we answer your guys' questions. You guys are so great to submit them. Here you go, e luff. Do you buy your dog's Christmas gifts? I'm guilty every year. Of course I buy my dog's Christmas gifts.
Speaker 1: Those are my children. They get so many.
Speaker 2: In fact, I can't like most gifts that I buy gets so excited to give them to the prospective person and or animal. I don't even wait for Christmas. So all the shit that I already bought these dogs they already have. There's like seventeen bones and stuffed animals in the yard right now.
Speaker 3: So yes, I love it. Yeah, we get Howie gifts. He already has stuff and his stalking so perfect.
Speaker 2: I bought Howie gifts, so yeah, thank you you h Smith Photo.
Speaker 3: It's not the holidays without what sweet treat I like the peanut butter cookies. I'm gonna try to make them tonight, actually with the Hershey Kiss. I also like the seven layer bars. But in our house, I think I've told this story before, we call them gag bars because they're so sweet they make you gags. I love them.
Speaker 2: So that's how it is in your household of the holiday is good for you. I love the Hershey Kiss and the peanut butter. My mom used to make those all the time. I also really love my grandma used to make.
Speaker 1: They're no bake.
Speaker 2: It's like with like the oats that you would make and oat your cookies and chocolate, but you don't bake them. And there's so yummy. I got to get a recipe for him. Anyways, those so it's.
Speaker 1: Like Maya style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're no bake, you just like put them in and they harden and they're delicious. But also the classic sugar cookies that you frost with and you like decorate them as snowmen or all the other things adorable we've got.
Speaker 1: Kimberly a a good question.
Speaker 2: My bff is getting too much fillers or botox? Is it rude to tell her how I should or how should I bring it up?
Speaker 1: Are you? Kimberly and Ken? I feel like there's a lot of time or you've all been.
Speaker 2: To say this to me, because I've said multiple times on this podcast that I was going to the wrong person and I just kept saying yes to whatever she was doing, and pretty soon I looked like a kitty cat. So how should she bring it up to her? This is a little tough.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can, Yes, you do, you don't think you can. Okay, here's how I would do it.
Speaker 2: As someone who's been on the other side of this, I'll tell you how you should do it. You should say and again, depending on your how sassy or like, you know, transparent you are with one another. I would say, hey, so what's going on here with our botox? Are we going to the same lady? And the person will say why why do you ask? Be like because it looks like you're doing something different and I'm not into it, And like, I would just get right to the chase. You don't have to say too much. You just have to say, what's going on here? Are we going to the same person? Now she gets offended, Too bad. I'm in a real If you get offended, I don't care kind of a thing, because then I'm not your friend. If I'm not telling you the truth, then I'm not your friend, and somebody's got to do it, So just cut to the chase. I remember doing a photo shoot with you and I really thought you got your lips done because they look so voluminous. And then I was like, I was more offended that you didn't tell me that you got your lips done because I wanted to like know about it. And then she were like, it's the lip gloss, and I was like, well, now I'm even more offended that you didn't tell me what looks to make them look that juicy?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Did I mean we're talking like six years ago. Same person that was making me look like a cat was like, oh, we could put a little bit in your lips, just like six years ago. I was like, you do it, so she put it in there. In the second she did, I said, I don't want that. I don't want freaking out. So she put saline in and it diluted it. And I was so freaked out about what I would look like because my father would be like, don't turn into one of those people. So I was like, that's the one area we leave alone. Little botox, no more fillers. I don't do that anymore either. But I know, do you like those little I get these. I get the strings that pull it back, and I can tell when I'm not getting it because it's you know, but you said, it's really bad.
Speaker 1: It hurts terribly.
Speaker 2: If you have any if you can't can't handle pain, then the strings are not for you.
Speaker 1: No strings attached.
Speaker 3: Next Fine Good InSync album Summer Wineberg.
Speaker 1: We need a Howie Mac update. Are they masties yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And it's not he's not aggressive towards him. He just doesn't. He doesn't care and he's jealous. Howie not Mac.
Speaker 3: We are going to start solid foods pretty soon, and I think that is going to be the big breakthrough.
Speaker 2: Wow, because then he when he drops it and how he's going to get excited and thinks he's dropping it for him.
Speaker 3: And golden food motivated. I mean, he'll keep doing the bottle, but he's yeah, we're going to start with like the whole oatmeal and avocado situation gone.
Speaker 2: Why am I gactum? I'm gonna cry. He's already growing up. He looked fifteen in those pictures. Don't cry for me, Argentina. He was wearing this vest and this stalking and I was like, when did you go to college? And I missed it. We've got Adeline, Adeline Adeline five is great. Talking about dating someone with your brother's name, I can do one better. My dad was Frank Junior, my brother Frank the third. I married a guy named Frank and his dad was Frank too, and our son is Frank the fourth. It's terrible, but he also so good looking. When I met him, I didn't care what his name was. That's fantastic Frank the all around. So you've got to have a nickname for some because my because there's just a lot of confusion, which Frank are we talking about, especially if we're talking dad, brother, husband, and kid. My mom's side of the family named all their kids with casan k, so it was Carl, Carla, Kyle, Christopher, Carrissa, like too many and then my grandma would just say, whatever your name is at this point, so out of line land at five, I need an update.
Speaker 1: Do we have nicknames for them?
Speaker 2: Because this is very confusing, especially at this time of year when you're writing names on presence.
Speaker 3: Frank, Frankie Babes, Frank Olaf. Yeah, cor Mack has turned into rony Ron's sins.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love the nickname. It's wild, it's a dooraful. This guy has a nickname.
Speaker 2: Our Big Show guest, it's the Captain and he is the one and only Derek Cheter. Enjoy the Big Show everyone, and we will talk to you next week. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Attempted to thank