Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Use the promo code leading Off and sign up today if Prize Picks, and of course joining me is always is the Welsh. And today we've got some day games. We got some rookie debuts. Again, this has been the month of rookie debuts.
Speaker 1: Welsh.
Speaker 2: I don't ever remember in April. Well, we've had especially this many pitchers. I mean sometimes you see the position players, but the pitchers constantly. We're getting all these guys. We've got Brandon Fought on his way too. But today is byby day. So are you excited for this incredible influx of young pitchers we've gotten here in just the first few weeks of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty awesome. And we're seeing the repercussions of baseball finally incentivizing teams to be like, hey, bring up your best players, even if they're in the miners and they're young. But I will see the pitching caught me off guard a little bit, the amount of pitchers that keep coming up left and right, not wasting those bullets in the minor leagues. And Tanner Biby is one to definitely be excited about. Mason Miller went last night was a little rough. I mean he got his strikeouts. I did hit the strikeout prop, but he got rocked in the first inning. You saw some of the command issues and you saw some of the worries. Tanner Bybee is not really the same type of guy. It's a big, pumping fastball. It's a devastating slider. The guy's got three to four pitches that he can go to it in time. He's a command pitcher around the zone. It's a very different type of pitcher. And I think this is the guy that's a little bit more exciting for sustainability long term in the Guardians rotation if they decide to, because guess what three rookies this team has put up into the rotation and it's not even May.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Tanner Bibby though, in my mind, would be the number one of these guys to try to stick around.
Speaker 4: But we will see you later today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty percent roster right now.
Speaker 2: I just did the waiver wire video that should drop some time tomorrow, and I don't really care what happens today. I still want to add him and I want to if I can stash him on my roster.
Speaker 1: I want to stash him because I.
Speaker 2: Want to learn the lesson from the toadj Bradley thing, which is if a kid comes up and he's got a high pedigree and you already know that the team is looking at him for starts, well it's only April, so whether he's good or bad, indifferent, it doesn't matter. Opportunities might present themselves as it goes, you might as well try to get them. Now speaking which I know a lot of people are up in arms about Bradley being sent down. This is not a big deal, folks. This is like a procedural thing, trying to get him on this five day schedule whatever.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think they're not even going to he's not gonna report the Triple A. He's just designated or whatever for Triple A because they want to make roster space because well they're the race.
Speaker 3: This is well also, they actually had an actual roster move to make Jose Siri got activated, and I think this is something where it's like, right, they can use the excuse of the fact I don't know what, like I would love to know explain to me, what you have to do to adjust from six to five days. I don't know, Like, what algorithm do they have to rerun? That's well, it's called sitting one extra day. I don't know what the process is in that, but I think they just had an excuse because heiri was coming up. They could option him, they could take the next couple of days. He wasn't gonna be a bullpen arm, and then they could just kind of figure it out. He's not going anywhere. He's gonna be back in the rotation, and people are losing their mind. Just hold onto your tie.
Speaker 1: Just relax.
Speaker 2: Relax, everybody, take relax, nice deep breaths here. And you know, it's funny that I actually think it's telling that they're so willy nilly with their options on him already. To me, that's a big signal of, yeah, this kid's in our rotation for the rest of the season to me, because you know, usually you don't want to burn all these options that the kids have when they're young, especially for a small procedural move like this. This is kind of like, yeah, all right, he's gonna stick around, so let's just kind of use him now, continue to try to build this lead in the East as things continue on. So a lot of things going on there. Let's talk about Brady Singer if we can for a moment. Here his best start of the year, which again the bar was very low. It was like James Cameron low. But five strikeouts, six innings, one run baseball. Is Brady Singer back?
Speaker 3: No, Maybe, like Brady Singer was in cut range. If you wanted to move on from Brady Singer, you could even after that start. Here's a couple things for you. After that awesome start, he still is in the worst percentile of a hard hit percentage, given up two hitters in the league. He's in the worst percentile of average EV. He's giving up the top ten worst expected batting average expected slug and top fifteen percent in XCRA and barrel percentage. So he's still getting hit really, really hard. He found some of it in this game. I think he's at a space where he is a streamable guy. Actually didn't wouldn't have thought that the Diamondbacks would have been the team that you would have streamed, especially with how like you know, dominantly left handed they are and taking advantage of a right hander here. But it just happened to work out. I just think he's a streamer. That's where I sit with Brady Singer. If you want to pick up but hold and see if it works out for the next couple of starts.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 3: But I don't have faith that this is going to continue long long time.
Speaker 1: Look, I liked Look.
Speaker 2: Singer was pretty decent last year. Even the thing is decent on a team is again not exciting, So uh, you know, I think it's an opportunity where if you want to get out from Singer, this is a good spot to But I think you just kind of, you know, go through, play the matchups with him and hope that he can give you more starts like this and less of the other ones. Jared Duran went three to four with a Grand Slam on Tuesday. He led the Red Sox and eight six a win over the Orioles. The Pirates spent some money Welsh Brian Reynolds and the Pirates eight year, one hundred and six point seven million dollar contract extension. I don't understand this. If you're the Pirates, I mean, I get it. It's fun right now. Brian Reynolds is a nice player. This is not an absurd contract.
Speaker 3: I gain you think they're playing with monopoly money?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? What did you do?
Speaker 2: I think if I have one hundred million guaranteed to spend on a player for eight years, there's ways to put that into a better player than Brian Reynolds.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, because person would never let me throw out one hundred million dollar contracts like the candy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe this is the start. Maybe this is the start of locks.
Speaker 1: The overpay guy. Really well, but.
Speaker 3: Like hundred million dollars, you know, in old Pirates terms, is probably like locking down sixty seventy million dollar deals. They still wouldn't do. But like, there has to be a point, unlike the A's, there has to be a point where a team looks to build some type of a winner. And the Pirates, you know, much to my surprise, how good they've been. You know, Ki Brian Hayes has underperformed, talked about him in the trade video. O'Neal Cruz injury was you know, kind of a bummer. But the pitchers have been playing up and Brian Reynolds has been the heart of that. I just never thought he would resign with this team. I thought it was also about winning. It was just about money. He just wanted to get paid.
Speaker 1: It was league in all fairness guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Hundred million dollars is a lot of money for anybody, you know, especially for Brian Reynolds, who's been a nice player, who's at some nice seasons. So again, I get what you're saying. You know, we even mentioned it just a couple of days ago that Jason Worth overpay. Right, you do that to start bringing people in. But I don't know if Brian Reynolds is the guy that really is going to bring I just know.
Speaker 4: It's an overpay. That's the only thing I'm pointing out.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think it's an overpay, But one hundred million dollar commitment to Brian Reynolds is a lot of money for a team that doesn't give in a lot of money to a lot of people. Unless this is the beginning of them starting to do that with some other players that they have.
Speaker 1: You know, it sucks that Cruise is hurt.
Speaker 2: Right now because if Cruise was playing well and then they coupled this with a Cruise signing probably one of those wonder Francoish kind of deals or something like that, not quite that you know, length or or dollar amount, but then we could.
Speaker 1: Really see something here. Here's one from Casey White.
Speaker 2: Carl's Korea is doggy duty. There you go, that's pretty accurate. What should I do with him in a ten man league?
Speaker 1: Welsh? What do you do with Korea and a ten man in.
Speaker 4: A ten man boy?
Speaker 3: You know, he might be easily movable in a ten man league, though we've talked about how like shortstops are just kind of like blag, you know, like we've lost the depth of the position if there's some good bats out there. I also kind of trying to sit here and think, like what place are you playing, And if you're playing Yahoo, there might be a couple more shortstops that are going to be eligible and pushed down. But at the end of the day, in a ten man league, I think you have a lot of flexibility to move on. Even if it was a bath that was taken you know, kind of high ish. He's gonna rebound, so you just need to know that he's gonna rebound at some point. But what is that rebound?
Speaker 4: With Carlos Kree Every year.
Speaker 3: Twenty homers, eighty runs, eighty five RBI, hits, two seventy. That's what you're gonna get whin he rebound. So if there's someone else on the wire, in a ten man that can fill some categorical stuff like stolen bases, yeah sure, I think he's cutable.
Speaker 2: All right, let's continue on with some of the other news. Brenton Doyle three to four with the Ribby two stolen bases, and the Rockies win over the Guardians yesterday. So again, a lot of these young players, and it's Michael Bush is gonna be temporary because Max Munsey is on the fraternity list. But this is a guy who's been red hot, Michael Busch over at Triple A three thirty seven, four sixty one, nine sixty seven with two homers, with some of the struggles of Vargas. Do you think it's any chance that Bush is one of these guys you gotta sneak through and maybe sticks around longer than you realize.
Speaker 3: You know how this season has gone with rookies. I don't want to be definitive. I'm not gonna be on here and be the person that's like this could never happen, because anything can happen, and it is happening this year. But I would say, I think it's a really tough one. Vargas. Even though he's struggling hitting, he's still getting on base, he's walking, he's kind of, you know, providing what I think what they at least want at serviceable want on the bottom of the lineup, and you don't want to hurt him too much. And he's been suffering from that injury, and then elsewhere you're just like, where else does he play?
Speaker 4: You know, there is no other spot major injury.
Speaker 3: I think Michael Bush is the next guy because he's flexible, he can move around and play first, he could play second, kind of like a Maximunthy type. He's cut his strikeout percentage this yere, which has been good. I'm a big fan of Michael Bush, but like a lot of those Dodgers prospects, sometimes it's like he would be great somewhere else if he had playing Yeah, I just don't see long term playing time unless there's like an injury.
Speaker 1: That is fair.
Speaker 2: I don't either, But I think in those deeper leagues, maybe Adam for a book and just kind of see what happens there By the way, Serviceable Want was also the title of Mike Maher's first romance novel that he wrote back in the late night. So you want to check that out, I believe you can get it. You can get it on Amazon. I believe are here's the injury round up for you. Michael Harris is gonna be get a minor league rehab assignment in Triple A on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Hooray. That's good.
Speaker 2: Also, Travis Darnault slowly working his way back to should get him back shortly. So if he's floating on the waiver wire somehow, and you know you didn't pick up him last week for ol Hoppy, well maybe Darnaut's another guy. Luis Arise remains out of the Marlins line up yesterday, so we'll keep an eye on that.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Jady Martinez was also up yesterday with the back issue. Old people have back issues. What do you want for me, folks? This is what happens when you get old. Tony gonsol and makes his debut against the Pirates today. What are your expectations. He's been pretty good so far in the minor league. Be excited about this start here. I know he's going against Oviado, so everybody ovie excuse me, everybody's really excited about the the Oviedo these days, so people are rooting against gonsoly and I feel.
Speaker 3: No yesterday, it was yesterday, that's right, Yeah, it's it's Contrariusansey.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I confused my young Pirate pitchers there for a second. It was yeah, well, my apologies to everyone, both.
Speaker 3: Equally kind of exciting. You know, I'm a little tempered about it. I watched the last rehab start. He went like three innings. He got really pitchy in the innings where it was just a lot of pitches here, things getting fould.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you meant like vocally he didn't sound as good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pitch perfect He's in the pitch perfect. Him and Anna Kendrick got a little pitchy. I don't know if it's gonna because the Pirates have been doing a good job of like not striking out a whole bunch kee. Brian Hayes is a great table setter in there. You know, they can sneak some hits in. I don't know. I'm gonna say this and he's gonna go six and be perfect, But I don't know if Gonsolin is gonna have the bullets to get like out of the fifth.
Speaker 4: Inning in this one.
Speaker 3: So this is probably even though I know it's Spirates, there's probably one like if you're trying to save some of your starts and stuff. I don't know if I'm gonna be putting him out there. I'm just worried the innings are gonna get They're gonna stack up on him a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here's one from Thomas helm his thoughts on may nay Machado slow start, will he bounds back? Is he's worth pursuing in a trade when his value is low? The answer is yes. I know it's two thirteen right now, one home or one steal the ops Welsh's at five twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That is horrendous.
Speaker 2: But to me, you know this is the this is your window to buy many Machado. He didn't all of a sudden not be is not a good player anymore. So I mean these windows when superstars are really small. Typically i'd be all over this. If you can get Machada right now.
Speaker 3: Yep, this one, I'm probably not gonna even like. You don't even need to look, you don't even like look at stats and stuff like that. I don't care. I want many Machado he'll get going. It's been definitely it feels like a slower start than usual, but he will get going. That offense will get going at some point. It's not I'm buying any low cells of Many Machada and I have been seeing them. I got a couple different tweets about people being able to make trades on Many Machado. One was like, it's like Dansby Swanson and something to get Machado and Lodolo, and I know, like got Lodolo in the trade video yesterday. I kind of said, this could be the possibility that's happening. But the stuff is still there. He's just not throwing that curveball and not getting the whists on the curve all that he needs to more for seen, Fastball was talking about that with Eno Serus. So he got both of those guys for like whatever pitcher in SWAT and that's like that's a smashing deal. Like absolutely, go and get Manny Machado at super low cost.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's tricky because third base is a tough position, so like deealing from a position of strength there, it's kind of hard. I mean, people want to put like Max Munsey with his eleven home runs and something else and there from Machado.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want to put my.
Speaker 4: Surprised people are doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised people are moving off of their machados right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think by the time you get a month too the season, people start to panic a little bit on players that they spent first and second round draft capital. And I don't think that's a bad reason to panic. It's more of a reason to understand that when you look at the end of the year, is he going to be around thirty and one hundred.
Speaker 1: Of course he is.
Speaker 2: So where's the hot streak coming? It's coming at some point, so you got to be on that. More injury news to Cody Bellinger on the paternity list again, not injury, but your Noverez is absent in the lineup yesterday for the Astros.
Speaker 3: Only a dad by the would say that that's an injury news is paternity.
Speaker 4: That's a bad thing of you.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun tweet from Brian Hawk. The Twins have won their first series over the Yankees since two thousand and one, So Joe Ryan went out there and threw another gym yesterday. Entering the season, the Twins had lost sixteen of their previous nineteen games versus the Yankees, including the postseason.
Speaker 2: That's pretty unbelievable. Joe Ryan's been a huge, you know piece for the Twins this year. But despite Korea being, as Casey put it earlier in the show, Doggy Do, despite Byron Buxton being pretty much the pooper Scooper, the Twins somehow with this pitching. I mean's Sunny Gray, it's Pablo Lopez, it's Tyler Molly.
Speaker 1: And it's Joe Ryan. And let me tell you, it's been great so far.
Speaker 3: For that, I actually think this is like one of the scariest teams because like it's almost across the board outside of stupid Joey Gallo, that whole offense has struggled. All the pieces Miranda has struggled. They've been the injuries and rookies coming up and all that. While that has been phenomenal, and I think that's such a good sign for the future for a team to buy in on. Also, there's a great video of some reporter telling Byron Buxton about this stat and his face kind of lighting up like he had no idea had been that long since they won a series against the Yankees, and I don't know. I still like Buckston. I hope he picks it back up. He just smashing insane Homer the other day. He just needs to do that, you know, like consistently.
Speaker 2: All Right, Corbyn Carroll one of the three ops yesterday, three for four with a triple a double two stone bases.
Speaker 1: Ooh, he looks good.
Speaker 2: So it's still Au at the top of that board for Rookie of the Year. But Corbyn Carroll still at the top.
Speaker 4: Did you look at the odst I for album's at.
Speaker 2: The top right now? They're closed, but he Oltman's at the top right you don't care.
Speaker 4: Did you see what Carroll's number was?
Speaker 1: They're like plus three hundred, plus four hundred.
Speaker 4: He never moved.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out, Carol, in this entire process, since probably early March, he has not actually moved in his price.
Speaker 1: Everyone is moving I think plus six or seven when.
Speaker 3: No, but you got him like a little bit earlier, because I got him at like three eighty four hundred. He just stays in that like Walker's gone up and down outmans. It's just like he's the rock and everyone is moving around him, and it's the thing. If he can continues to consistently hit and steal those bases, at the end of the year he will be able to separate from the pack.
Speaker 2: I agree Jose Burrios, believe it or not, had a good start. Of course, it was against the White Sox, so I had two upsets yesterday. I thought the White Sox could be one. I was wrong about that, but I was right about the Mets losing to Josiah Gray.
Speaker 1: So made some money there. Let's go everybody.
Speaker 2: I feel really good about some of the bets today though, so and I see a lot of people have joined over at our betting pros dot com slash leading off group, So congratulations, and yeah, I feel really good today today. Got some good stuff there. So Barrios was a good start. But again, can it last? That's the question. We see the ups the downs. I mean, Burrios is gonna be good for a start, bad for two, mediocre for one, good for one. Like he needs to go on a tear of six good starts in a row for me to feel good about him and investing in him.
Speaker 1: I just can't do it.
Speaker 3: Six good starts for him to then fall apart. If he gets six, really good starts, and I'm selling his ass.
Speaker 4: I am out on it.
Speaker 3: I mean like, I like Brios, I want to be good. I think we all want to be good. But if he can string a bunch of starts up and he starts building confidence for people, that is one hundred percent of the time to get out, because then people are buying because no one's I don't care what he's doing.
Speaker 4: No one's buying Jose Burrios. Right now, everyone's very just like what kind of scared?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't blame them, Yeah, blame and then give me something else.
Speaker 2: Luis Garcia recorded seven strikeouts over six shutout innings, so he's been solid for the Astros. Here's the downs from yesterday. Mike Clevenger five inning, six earned in a home run. Noahsinderguard said, I can do worse. Four innings seven earned a six five eight e R boy, that experiment has been great. Remember when I said, fade the Dodgers because their pitching isn't that good, Noahs Cinderguard, Dustin May, these guys are gonna throw two hundred innings Pulley, and then Kyle Brader said, no, Cinderguard, I will see you and I will raise you to third two and a third innings, seven earned runs, four walks. His era is at six three, So Kyle bradish is certainly it was one of the darlings. I would say going into the season from a lot of you know, fantasy experts, a lot of people like, oh like the Kyle Brush. Now granted it was a late investment, so we can invest.
Speaker 3: I think everybody wants the Orioles, Like everybody, there's like a big love. Obviously Alex Fast has his relationship with the Orioles, but like everybody like looks at them and they're like, oh, look at these values and everything's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 4: We look at that, and then the next thing you know it, you get splatted in the face by the dongbong.
Speaker 1: By the dongbong right in the face. There, there you go.
Speaker 2: Let's continue on here, and it's time to make some prize picks on the show. We love making the prize picks. You should make some prize picks. Download the app or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off when you do, and get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Prize picks is fun.
Speaker 2: I've got a fun one today for everybody, which is the under on Aaron Judge facing a lefty seven point five Fantasy Boy.
Speaker 1: Sure, we talked about it on the show.
Speaker 2: Is the first under I've done because, in the words of Scott Bogman, life's too short for unders. But this one, I mean, the stats have bared this out for us here totally. I mean the judge has been bad, so he's going against the lefty today seven and a half hitter score. I'm going the under on this. I'm going the over on Peede Alonzo at the seven hitter score against the Nats today, and the Mets will hit off Mackenzie Gore today and then Code I sang a five and a half picture strikeouts.
Speaker 1: I like the over, Welsh, What are you picking on the prize picks? All right?
Speaker 3: Today, I'm gonna go with got a trend here, so this will obviously not work in anything that I do. But Boba Schett. Bobaschett is someone that I very much like. Today, got a good six hundred BVP versus Michael Kopek. I'm gonna be going against those White Sox and a lot of things, and I like Boba Schett to be getting some hits, and I went with the fantasy score of seven and a half over. Adley Richman back at it as well. I'm going with a fantasy score of seven and over, and just at least for the first inning, I'm gonna go with Sanga, Mackenzie Gore. No runs given up in that first inning. Their best stuff coming out in the first and then it will taper out. So those are my three four the price picks today.
Speaker 2: All Right, the chat's getting pretty funky over here. I just got to say, like it's, you know, definitely some fun things. Here's here's a fun one too. I want to get this in here before we get to the betting stuff, because this is a good one. Harold Ramirez was on my ad video and he's still rostered in about sixty percent of leagues. I know, he's been around the league for a couple of years. He certainly is off to a incredible story. He's hitting three seventy uh, he's got five homers. He's been really solid so far. Would you drop jose A Bray you for Harold Ramirez? Or is it too early? This is from Fresh couple.
Speaker 1: I think it's too early to do that move.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's too early to bench Jose abra You and start Harold Ramirez until a bra You comes around.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I'm too stubborn like Jose Hope. Josebray is hitting like but he's just not hitting for any power.
Speaker 1: Well, he's getting up to the plate with a bat, flat lines stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well no, but I mean I think he's hitting.
Speaker 3: I don't know about yesterday's game, but he was seeing like two fifty going into yesterday, so the contact is starting to get there.
Speaker 4: Babib is up.
Speaker 3: He just has no sense of being able to lift the ball, which is definitely worrisome. But I'm just not willing to give up on him as the Astros first baseman. But exactly what you said, if there's a way I can do it a different I could pick up Harold Ramirez Ramirez and then I could bench a bray You for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 3: I'm probably really worrying about to bring you two weeks if this still kind of continues. There's no homers in there. But as always, I would always my caveat would be to anything. If there's great options, it changes the narrative. I don't know if Harold Ramirez is the great option that would take me off of Jose to bray you at this point, but great options can always, you know, make some of these guys were holding out for be cutable.
Speaker 1: Uh, Craig Johnson called me out.
Speaker 2: He's right, My ada is a right he I don't know why I was going, Yeah, I got so excited about AA today in my head and on why I kept going left handed pitching. Oh, Judge, let's go the under. So I'm gonna redo the prize pick instead of the under. On judge, let's go the over.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna go with the over now?
Speaker 1: I like, there you go. So I'm getting the same guy. Let's go though, I don't know why in my brain.
Speaker 2: You know, this is what happens NFL Draft week for everybody, just so you know, like I've been We're doing the live coverage tomorrow on Fantasy Pros as we always do.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be spectacular. But there's a lot going on in the brain of Joe.
Speaker 3: But you know what th I remember I did, like I mean, people would be so annoying about that stuff sometimes I did.
Speaker 4: I had that with him.
Speaker 1: Never allowed to make a mistake, Welsh, you know, no mist I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Freg called me out on it, and he's right, and I'm gonna hold myself accountable. You're a hundred percent right and right. I'm gonna just flip flop it right there because seven's a low number for judge.
Speaker 1: I think what happens.
Speaker 2: I saw the seven and I went, oh, he must be going against the left.
Speaker 1: OHO's it all might? Okay, I'm I'm just gonna run through that, and I totally just space.
Speaker 3: I did that with a I remember doing that in a thing with Ricky Tiedeman where I was like, oh, reminds me of the left handed shame m of Clanny. I was like, wait, he is a left handed That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: So let's get I will give.
Speaker 2: You a well, I appreciate that. Let's get to some bets here, and let's stay with this Yankee game here. The Yankees are underdogs here against Kentamaieta, which I think is wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think this line is fishy, so I would go, you can get plus one to ten and stuff on the Yankees you can get plus one oh seven in some other spots, so choose accordingly. Yesterday I hit one of these plus lines as well. But my favorite bet of the day is this same game parlay Again. You know me, I'm not big on the parlays, but this is a really good one. Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros going against the Tampa Bay lineup that's been very good.
Speaker 1: Hunter Brown's been really good. Six plus strikeouts. You could tease this up.
Speaker 2: You put on FanDuel, you put the Astros on the money line, Hunter Brown, six plus strikeouts, you get three to one on that combination.
Speaker 1: We just want to go all in on that night.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you I actually kind of I kind of dig that one. I kind of dig that one. I was looking at it. I was like, how the hell did you get plus three hundred? That might be I've been saying the last couple of days, I've liked some of yours and I have bet on them. I think I'm going to bet on this one. When the show is over, I'm gonna put down on that one show.
Speaker 2: So yes, and Casey, I have Casey. I'm sorry that you hit on the the under on the Aaron Judge.
Speaker 3: I mean, I still think Casey's hitting. I still think Casey's hitting here every time I bet on.
Speaker 1: Judge, you know what, You're right, Casey. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: It's probably right considering how that's gone so far. Welsh, what do you have in the betting market today? And Casey, if you want to make it up, go in there to that same game Houston Astros, Hunter Brown, go make some money there on that one.
Speaker 1: Welsh, what do you have in the betting market today?
Speaker 4: Well, one of you know this is a weird one.
Speaker 3: I made this bet and then DraftKings was telling me that I couldn't do it because the game had already started.
Speaker 4: But it hasn't started. I'm just throw this out that I did make this bet.
Speaker 3: I and I'm gonna be brutally honest with you guys. The total bases have been brutal for me. I'm just taking one a day. I'm going to focus on one today, But I have been brutal on total basis for whatever reason. But where I'm going today is because of the juice and on the site that I play on, I got plus one thirty five for Adley Ritchman total bases one and a half, So I like Boba Schet. He's not even even money. He's a minus money today, So that's why I didn't want to take it on a total base. So that's my total bass play, one of my favorite plays. I have been pretty decent in the first five market, whether it's like, you know, run the run line or team total runs. Yesterday I did. I had a two unit play on the Rangers team total first.
Speaker 4: Five that cast. So today I'm going back.
Speaker 3: To the team totals and I'm going Toronto team total runs two and a half over through the first five. I know that sounds convoluted, but in the first five innings it's Toronto to score three or three or more runs against Copek, and I'm making that it's minus one forty, so I'm putting two units on it. And then finally, the K market, I think is super black today. I wanted, I want to bet on Tanner Biby, but I can't find a I can't find a.
Speaker 4: Prop for it.
Speaker 3: So Sandal Contra five and a half strikeouts over and Drew Smiley four and a half strikeouts over. I'm gonna pair those together and I'm gonna get a little over two to one on my money.
Speaker 2: And those who have Biby you'll have Bibby stuff later. It'll happen eventually. You just have to keep an eye on the ball.
Speaker 3: Well they do that, they'll do that planning with these rookie pitchers the first time out.
Speaker 2: And you'll get live stuff on him too, depending on how that first inning goes as well. Here's a good question from Anthony XC seven. Is Outman keeping this up or should I sell? And if so who for? Let me just put this in perspective for you guys right now, because I was just kind of looking at the fantasy points leaders. Of course, Ronald the Cooney's at the top. Max Munsey is second right now and is slugging is seven to eighteen. I mean, that's a big giant red flag that obviously that's going to come crushing down at some point. James Outman is it's slugging percentage right now of seven h nine. He's been tremendous. I think Outman's one of these guys. I don't sell. You got him late, so you just he's worth more to you than somebody else, and unless somebody if you're putting him into trade for many Machado in a redraft league, then okay, But that's the only kind of like if you can somehow package in with somebody else and get one of those premium annual big time fantasy players. Otherwise you hold on because Outman is a guy that you got towards the end of a draft and he's crushing life for you. And I think he's still gonna be a pretty good player. He's not gonna be a guy who's seven hundred in the slugging department all year. Wash, what are your thoughts here on Outman? Because to me, this is another one of these guys he's more valuable to you if you drafted him late than he is to somebody else necessarily in a trade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: I think how you said it's probably good, like the blanket statement. Should I sell Outman? I mean, i'd look if someone wants to pay, Like I actually think what Outman's doing is super impressive. I think he's got a legit shot to be a twenty twenty player this year. I think he's going to go through some bigger swings. He's hitting the ball like crazy right now, but I think he's going to get attacked differently in the coming months. So like if someone wants to really pay up for Outman because they believe sure, but if someone's like, hey, he's playing kind of cool. He could be my fifth outfielder and they want to trade even value, Nah, I'd rather hold on. I'd rather see if it works out than like fifth even value trading for Outman because he's been one of.
Speaker 4: The best bats.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a little bit of a different way to kind of like agree with you, to say he's probably more valuable to you than he is on the trade market. But it only takes person to make a run. You know he can of value.
Speaker 2: MLB is here and so rare MLB is here for you to play. So go to fantasypros dot com slash collect and see how good you can.
Speaker 1: Be managing the value of all.
Speaker 2: Of these fantasy assets officially licensed digital cards from all thirty Major League teams. You get your packs, you open them, you assemble your teams together, and then you play against other people. So they're scouting, buying, selling, and competing with other people against your knowledge of the game and their knowledge of the game with these digital cards. So go to Fantasypros dot com slash collect to check it out. Welsh has done a few videos here on our channel at Fantasy Bros MLB if you want to know more about so rare, but we appreciate you going to check it out because they're one of our sponsors here on the program as well. Let's talk about the DFS picks for the day again, Hunter Brown, I Murrady in, so let's go again. Single's more expensive by one thousand dollars on Vandal, So I'd rather have Hunter Brown. I know it's against the Rays, and people say, well, the race' have beens so good, but the race can't win every single day. Here's another one that's fascinating. Sandiel just nine point eight today on FanDuel Bryce Elder is ten point nine. Welsh, do you take the Sandy discount off the biceps issue and go against the rookie Elder? Because this is a fascinating versus that you don't see very often where I can't even fathom a world where Sandy is not the most expensive pitcher, let alone much cheaper than the guy he's going against, who's a rookie who's got just a handful of starts under his belt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean it's obviously it's you know, the attack against that Marlins offense makes a lot of sense. I like Sandy. I like Sandy today. I like him to rebound. Obviously it's a tougher lineup, but I just don't see Sandy struggling for start after start after start or anything like that. I like this to be kind of a rebound game for him. That's why I pick the k prop. You know, honestly, now that I'm you know, kind of thinking this through and might relook that might be something. I end up taking the first five under runs to be scored.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That games at eight, So I'm gonna guess it's gonna be four and a half runs. It's gonna be the first five. I might take the under on that to the first five against that you know, Elder against that horrid offense with the Marlins, and then obviously Sandy bounc him back stacks today.
Speaker 2: Look for the Mets offense, the Houston offense, unless Alvarez isn't in today. Again, keep an eye on that Seattle's offense as well to the Oscar is getting real hot. Some value plays aj Pollock in that Seattle line of two point five, Jose bray you again two point five. He's cheap in the middle of that order, like Welsh's saying, maybe starts to hit a little bit.
Speaker 1: If he does it, the Ross versentation is super low on a bray you.
Speaker 2: So if he has a big game, like he has a home run, it's gonna be one that carries you over pay lines bitch hannigher to eight and Brandon Jury to six. Home run calls of the day for me, whlsh, I am going with Pee Alonzo the Polar Bear?
Speaker 1: Where are you going for your home run call? Today?
Speaker 3: Well, much to the chagrin of any Blue Jays fan, today is the chat is I sure him loving And I'm watching and I'm keeping notes on all the people that.
Speaker 2: I saw one person say, oh good, I got no Ladlie Ruchman, Sherry, Yep.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm making markers for all you people just gonna remember. But both we're gonna go with Bobachett, so expect him to go oh for four, but I'm gonna go with that for the home run call today. Thought about Flat, thought about Springer, they probably hit it. But I'm locked into Bobachett today for a Homer at some point, at some point, I don't know if it'll ever.
Speaker 2: You almost became Bill Cosby for a second. There a home We're allowed if we're allowed to do that voice anymore?
Speaker 1: Are we allowed? Is it?
Speaker 2: What's the what's the statute of limitations on still being able to do that voice?
Speaker 4: And you can do the voice? Do the voice? I bet you do. I for some reason, I feel like you do a fing.
Speaker 1: Oh I do I do the voice?
Speaker 4: Hear it.
Speaker 1: Let's look at the home run boards and see the people making the home runs and the pics and the picking of the home runs. The PHB Daddy, which is funny.
Speaker 2: PHB Daddy does sound like something Bill Cosby wire putting someone's drink is at eleven, Callson at twenty nine at ten home runs, and then Primetime eight ninety seven at ten to two, and of course usual suspects up there as well.
Speaker 1: Sir Sizz up there with nine. I remember seeing that name. So if that's a nurse by by the waiver.
Speaker 2: But you don't forget to download my playbook uh and utilize the tools here. Fantasy pros. If you had a rough start, especially to the season, please use the tools here they're free. Go download the app and help manage your lineups, manage your waiver assistant.
Speaker 1: Look at some of these trades.
Speaker 2: You're asking about what the value is of certain guys right now, That's what it's there for. So use the tools of Fantasy Pros to help pull you out of the basement.
Speaker 1: If you are, they are ready.
Speaker 2: If things are just gone against the grain, and don't forget to leave a comment below because you can win a free one year premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros. And if you don't want to, you know, wait for that, you can always go to Fantasy rose dot com slash premium to upgrade today. Welsh, I know we've got a lot of baseball going on. I know it's a big football time to these next few days. As you can see, my brain is getting a little overloaded. I'm gonna have to replug myself back in and reboot. I'm sure at some point my internet after me like the internet. That's how chat is killing me. By the way, the chat is what do we have from the ye.
Speaker 3: It's a very funny chat today. If you guys don't watch the live stream, you really should give it an opportunity, especially my main advice to everybody is.
Speaker 4: Listen, work is work.
Speaker 3: Work comes around every day, but how often does this come round?
Speaker 4: Also every day?
Speaker 3: So make it every day every day, but just you know, skip work for thirty minutes and watch with us, hang out and be funny.
Speaker 4: Don't be mean, but be funny in the chat.
Speaker 2: I love when people would also show up for the first time in the chat too and watch us live.
Speaker 1: And you know, we appreciate everybody who.
Speaker 2: Subscribed to the channel. I saw somebody who else asked about the wig situation. Where we're at, Well, we're at thirteen point one subscribers. When we get to fifteen, we get the week of Wigs. I don't know if we're gonna get there, but you know, y'all have to go share the show and subscribe. We did get to thirteen, so wel shays I should do a show as Mario. I will look after the draft into Mario hats on Amazon and see what we can make work there.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, Well, like I said, if we could just get maybe the Fantasy pros uppers to send us both, I'll take the Luigi hat, you take the Mario hat. We'll put it in and we'll you know we'll do that, and I'll be like Uppers.
Speaker 1: That's what I take right before I do the draft for four hours man.
Speaker 4: The super Mario Pro super Mario pros.
Speaker 1: Ah, there we go on that note. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the baseball go by.