Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of full body orgast Friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, those are I'm Jack that smiles.
Speaker 1: Those are of the orgasm that somebody had during the La Philharmonic. It was, of course, to Tchaikovsky's fifth. I didn't have to tell you that, though, did I.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh man, it had to be Tchaikowsky's fifth. It had to be.
Speaker 3: This is on TMZ, it said Los Angeles phil Harmonic orgasmic performance of Tchaikovsky's fifth, apparently, where a woman had Someone called it a quote loud and full body orgasm right in her seat, in the midst of the performance.
Speaker 2: Right in her seat, right there in her seat.
Speaker 3: We'll play you the audio, apparently because someone was like, there's a tape of it, and the screams were well timed with the lulls and the music.
Speaker 2: But here we go. Hey, wait, hold on one more time for the people in the back.
Speaker 3: So we've been talking about this, like what is happening here is So was this person? Was this concert goer so taken by the music that without even any physical stimulation, purely off the auditory stimulation, that that was enough to achieve a full body or gosm I.
Speaker 2: Do like that.
Speaker 1: Just everyone has settled on this is a full body orgasm. We we've heard the sound. This is the sound of a full body orgasm. It's funny to me that they have determined that it must be the music causing it and not like what people events and like fuck around with each other and like, I don't know why they're like from the Times, teenage couple goes to Jurassic Park and have orgasm in the back of the movie theater from the t rec scene.
Speaker 3: I remember I had a full body orgasm in the back seat of the Pacific Theaters while watching that Alexander the Great movie with Colin Ferrell, and it was really something else. I forget who I was with, but anyway, it was a good time. But this thing, this is from the La Times. This is what's very telling because here's here's tweets about the event. One person said, quote friends who went to the La Philharmonic last night are reporting that in the middle of the show, some lady had a screaming orgasm to the point where.
Speaker 2: The whole live orchestra stopped playing.
Speaker 3: Another one said, went to see the La phil today and Schaikowski's fifth Last night, a woman in the audience had the loud and full body orgasm during the second movement. Band politely carried on. So here's the thing, someone told the La Times quote. I saw the girl after it had happened, and I assumed that she had an orgasm because she was heavily breathing and her partner was smiling and looking at her like in an effort not to shame her.
Speaker 2: It was quite beautiful. Must have been the music that caused that orgasm, then, because she looking at that be like, yeah, I did that ship smiling.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is viral marketing from the If Phil La Phil were capable of very good viral marketing, this.
Speaker 2: Is what I look like. Come on down to the next La Philharmonic concert. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, this could be a case of finger popping at the Philharmonic, you know, and not so much that you were taken by the music like and some people are just they get down at the Disney Hall. I guess, And what better what I guess. You couldn't be You couldn't have an orgasm in a classiers like you couldn't be fingered at a classier concert than a like a Philharmonic rather than I don't know, watching Anger Management or something like that, and.
Speaker 1: It brings a whole new meaning to la Philharmonic does the pops you know, yeah, but a like what they do isn't when they do popular songs, it's called the pops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Boston Pops. You know, yeah, Boston Pops. Yeah. I uh, I'm I'm I don't know where.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened here, or it could just be one of those people who can like just orgasm.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, strength is shit, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is great advertising for the phil uh, great for the person having the orgasm, Great for their partner who seemed cool with it all around. Great work by everybody. Great work whoever was capturing and leaked the video and audio, because when I first saw I was like, yeah, right, like so whatever, somebody had like some weird event. But then you hear it and you're like, oh, yeah, yeah, I get why everybody thought.
Speaker 3: That was Another thing we were saying before we got on MIC, was was it a like a remote control sex toy that the partner was being like, yeah, I dare you to, like, let's see, we'll see what goes on.
Speaker 2: Let's live on the edge at the La phil show.
Speaker 1: Anyway, his body was being wrecked by full body orgasm.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I shout out to Magnus Fines, who's the person who tweeted that Yes, unless there I don't know.
Speaker 2: This could be a milkshake duck and that person's like a Nazi or something, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh the Godfather of AI, Hey, this sounds like it's gonna be a fun story.
Speaker 2: Godfather god Ai.
Speaker 1: Those are both partings, leaves Google and warns of danger ahead.
Speaker 2: No, we're five this clearly the Godfather of AI is tripping right. Yeah, for sure down the road.
Speaker 1: He is worried that future versions of the technology pose a threat to humanity because they often learn unexpected behavior from the vast amounts of data they analyzed. This becomes an issue, he said, as individuals and companies allow AI systems not only to generate their own computer code, but actually run that code on their own and he fears a day when truly autonomous weapons, those killer robots, become reality. Those killer robots. The thing I was having tried. I was like, well, something, I'll save us, right, But the detail I heard that scared me is that like we can already create nanobots, and so they were like, it wouldn't be that hard for like, once you have nanobots that can enter the human bloodstream.
Speaker 2: The idea of like.
Speaker 1: A AI technology taking over, like manipulating people into thinking that they are like helping with some medical project and in fact that they are like putting nanobots into their bloodstream. I don't know, it scared the shit out of me. It does feel like this could bring it right undo the world pretty easily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh well whatever, just not like people who've had their head in this thing have been screaming about this for decades.
Speaker 2: But like this one quote from the AI guy he quit googled it.
Speaker 3: Remember we talked about this letter that a bunch of like the you know four, like the foremost researchers in AI signed onto. And they're like, you need to fucking stop development until we can figure out like how we can regulate, how we can understand this better. He said he didn't sign on to that because he didn't want to like slag off his employer, so he quit. And that's why he didn't sign on to that letter. And he said, and now that he quit, he's like, I'm ready to give them the smoke. And he also said, quote the idea that this stuff could actually get smarter than people. A few people believe that, but most people thought it was way off. And I thought it was way off. I thought it was thirty to fifty years or even longer away. Obviously I no longer think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, As sir Sir Brian said, there is no rule that says we have to survive, So.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jeff, there's no rule that says you must survive or your race of people.
Speaker 1: One thing to think about when you're like going to sleep at night. At least we'd all go at once.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine being like like at that phase too, or like we were bowing down to the robots and there's like robocicle fants, like people who are like, oh man, I love the robots man, you know, like I've hoped with him heavy.
Speaker 2: Those are my people, and they're like man jack change.
Speaker 1: At least forty percent of the population would do that just to kind of like not because they would get anything out of it, just out of like mental like so so that they could.
Speaker 3: Stay with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what would you know? I would I would be one. Oh for sure, I'd be one.
Speaker 3: Would you ride against the machines or you will? Would you raid against the machine or you would ride with the machines.
Speaker 2: I would ride with the machines. I would let the machines ride me. I'm with the machines.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight yea, I will be your presidential campaign what used to be in my former car.
Speaker 2: You're like your car.
Speaker 3: Now you're talking to like the like intelligence. You're like, hey, if you need like a human to like do some stuff for you, like irl, like let me know, like I'm free, so.
Speaker 1: Like I know, I'm a fucking idiot, right, Like I'm not as smart as you guys, Like I'm a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: But if you need me to do anything, jack, uh, you know, like carry you around or something, that's fine. We know we we thank you for your time, sir. Just go chill over there. We don't need to talk any more to you, Jack. All right.
Speaker 1: I'll be over here just thinking about how fucking cool you guys are.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're starting to bum us out, seriously, you somehow, and then you defeat the robots with your like you pick me atitude. All right, we're shutting down, Sorry, this is too much, too much of a bummer, too much of a bummer.
Speaker 1: Hollywood is bracing for a writer's strike. Yes, down production on most TV shows and movies. Yeah, doesn't it all have to shut down if.
Speaker 2: You're in like actual production and like writers have to work. That ain't happening. That ain't happening. I don't.
Speaker 3: This is a lot of things I've I've heard from people is that a lot of the studios seem to be willing to go there, but there's a few holdouts that like are kind of keeping this basically making the strike more likely, namely some of the streamers. But this is all because they're trying. Again, this is another moment where people who are using their labor to create millions in millions of dollars are like, can we get proper you know, restitution for all this shit? And there was like a thing that was shared by a lot of like people, a lot of writers that I follow, like that. I think the WJ was putting out with just looking at the amounts of money that the CEOs of these networks and streamers are making. Yeah, and they're like this is off the backs of like the writing and a lot of these people are like a lot, especially with streaming, the rights are like they're they're not fully defined in a way like they are for like TV or film, and a lot of money is being siphoned off the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is TV and film. It is the same ship, the same work that was being done on TV and film.
Speaker 2: The same budgets. And because it's on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, it's it's it's a very. It's god, you know, it's part of it's part of the This year though, this is like the record year for like union action in this country, and it seems to be going up every year.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this is something that absolutely needs to be like addressed.
Speaker 1: Partially because people have like better understanding of like that socialism is not evil Cold War Russia, and partially because it's absolutely fucking necessary because the corporations have just gotten so flagrant and out of control.
Speaker 2: Yea, and yeah, just don't give up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I don't know, man, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just a very.
Speaker 3: It's like one of these times too, where this guy Tom Noonan who's at the UCA School of Theaters, pointing at it's like this, It's like there this is maybe the timing is really bad, he said, quote media companies are laying people off, crying poor, reevaluating their investment in streaming, and scrutinizing their more mature revenue streams. I don't think the studios have much to lose if there is a strike, and there could be a lot for them to gain if you have a work stoppage. Yeah, have instant savings. Yeah, so that's the very cynical look at it. But yeah, they really need to, like again, this is all about streaming. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What are residuals royalties? What does that all mean?
Speaker 3: Uh so yeah, and a lot of our guests are writers, so yeah, and a lot of the people that you listen to on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so absolutely show solidarity with WGA, fuck Netflix and all those people.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, and we're back, and let's see we got the weirdest items passengers leave behind in ubers.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, this is what do you think?
Speaker 1: From their Lost and Found index? All of these things seem pretty normal. I guess like some of them are gross, like two fingernails.
Speaker 3: Like reissans or somebody like ripped off their intact fingernails or is it like somebody bit off part of their fingernail and just spit it on the.
Speaker 2: Ground, just spit it on the ground.
Speaker 1: That's gross. But I'm sure, like I didn't have to assume that happens all the time. I've seen people clipping their nails on air planes.
Speaker 2: Do you have the nail clippers that catch the nail? Yeah, we have some of those, Yeah, the Asian ones. Yeah, those are good. I remember her.
Speaker 3: Majesty, Yeah, her majesty Like when I first she was like, what the fuck is this? I'm like, cause you're out here clipping your ship and shrapnels going everywhere.
Speaker 2: How about you catch the sharks in here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But anyway, I just wanted to shout out, nail clippers that catch the sharks?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: So? What what are the things people are finding their aside from what like air pods I'd imagine all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean some of these are just like that would be really cool to find out the back seat like fog machine.
Speaker 2: Right, oh yeah, well done. Ankle monitor.
Speaker 1: That sucks for whoever lost it.
Speaker 2: Or they were losing it on purpose. You lost your ankle monitor, you to cut that ship off and throw them off the trail.
Speaker 1: Uh unicycle, that's okay, fris name Uh pregnancy tests m M sixteen ounces of fake.
Speaker 2: Blood Stanzo brand Fedora's.
Speaker 1: Remote control vibrator. Hey, brought it back from the LA. They're on their way to the fill. Yeah, but I don't know a single Goofy Gucci loafer. A single Goofy loafer. That's what I'm in the market for. Goofy loafers. Those things are.
Speaker 2: Got the loafers man. Shout out to those. One time I left a bunch of edibles in an uber. Oh man, that sucks, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh ship, I'm like, I hope somebody could work around with these and find out child gets in there next Yeah, because I.
Speaker 2: Put his candy for babies. They're to make it less obvious. There you go. Yeah, so they were.
Speaker 1: I mean, who gets in an uber and season opened package of something and starts eating it?
Speaker 2: I did, all right.
Speaker 1: Another shooting in Texas and the Texas governor went out of his way to say that the victims were illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Yep, great pivot from the GOP. Don't.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you can't talk about guns, then just raise the specter of spooky illegal im I think it's something he basically did. Is like, and I'm offering an award for the person who killed five illegal immigrants, right.
Speaker 2: And you're like, what the fuck? Man?
Speaker 3: Talk about the fucking the terrible shit that's happening with all these fucking assault rifles. Yeah, the story's fucking awful and I don't even want to. Like, this guy was shooting his gun outside and the family's like, hey, we're trying to put our baby to sleep, and he.
Speaker 2: Went inside and then he peaked, like killed five people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And now they're saying, like, from what I understand, the person is still on the loose, and it's just like whatever, I don't know, Man, this country is fucking me up every day when it's just like more and more this shit happens. And it's wild too, because we'll talk about this on probably Wednesday's show and just about how like the Republicans are just they can't They're like, man, we're fucking up, but they can't articulate a better take than what they have, which is like, yeah, abortions are bad and guns for everybody. You're like, but we we're losing independence somehow.
Speaker 1: Uh, Supreme court. More fucking trips for those guys by the Scalia School of Justice at George Mason, So more on the up and up than just definitely on the billionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure. This goricch Law.
Speaker 1: School Gorsitch was hosted in an aristocratic old town apartment at the Italy.
Speaker 2: Yeah in Italy. Yeah it's him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Even Elena Kagan Justice Kagan uh went to like another thing, I guess, like like they've just been going to like Iceland and other places. Brett Cavanaugh was went to like to running Mead, England and was supplied a nice cottage in the countryside. But a lot of people are saying like, well, what they do is like they go and they can teach abroad to make a little bit of side scratch. But a lot of the people who are like looking at like what's going on, they're like it looks like a lot of just trips and not a lot of teaching.
Speaker 2: Like they maybe do like one lecture to then be able.
Speaker 3: To be like, yeah, I was working the fucking talking about which is so wild too when you hear that, like in a weird moment of like them being like united under this take.
Speaker 2: They were all so something like, nah, we don't, we don't need more oversight. That's fucking dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you need more oversight. Maybe we turned this country into a police state. How would you like that? You guys like RoboCop, do you want to live there? Because uh, that's where we're headed with all these questions you're asking, And then Epstein, he's trending every once in a while. It just feels like every couple of weeks they're like, oh, yeah, and this person met with Epstein, so now we learn. William Burns, the director of the CIA since twenty twenty one, had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in twenty fourteen when he was Deputy Secretary of State. They first met in Washington and then mister Burns visited Epstein's townhouse in Manhattan, where cool stuff happened.
Speaker 3: Love it, the CIA and Jeffrey Epstein hand in hand solving the world's problems.
Speaker 1: I've always I mean, that is one of the theories that has always made sense to me, is that he was an asset of the c Yeah, and like helped, you know, because it's like how he made his wealth, like how his money happened never fully made sense. And he just come on back off my school, private school math teacher who then like goes to being just enormously spectacularly wealthy. But that is you know, what he practiced, getting powerful rich people on camera doing compromising things. Is like, that's compromat, that's a CIA tactic.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Any anyone who's trying to coerce somebody knows about the you know, that's the beauty of compromat or compromising material.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah, who else? Who else? Who else is hanging out with you?
Speaker 1: Catherine Rummler, h white House counsel under Obama, had dozens of meetings with that man in the years after her White House service and before she became a top lawyer at Goldman Sachs Group. Come on, huh, not Goldman Sack. That's BS who said that Jack, That's not Goldman Sachs. This doesn't this is actually actually we're gonna cut this story. This doesn't, this doesn't track not something.
Speaker 2: This isn't like the Goldmen Sacks. We know, why would they?
Speaker 3: Okay, but where did they go? Oh you oh you were supposed to go to the island?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And finally, Leon Botstein, the president of Bard College invited Epstein, who brought a group of young female guests to the campus, showing good sound judgment inviting a convicted pedophile to a college campus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I mean, I was gonna say, we don't know that.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine what these people, what's going on going through these people whatever.
Speaker 1: Also, Noam Chomsky, a professor, author and political activists, was scheduled to fly with Epstein to have dinner at Epstein's Manhattan townhouse in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: So look at everyone united under one all under one room, now, folks. Yeah, No Chomsky, Goldman Sacks in this yeas hanging now to Jeffrey Epstein's house to show.
Speaker 2: You who runs shit.
Speaker 1: All right, well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Monday May. First, we are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you all tomorrow. Fight Fight,