Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on the stock mover's report the company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenovak, Romain, Bostik and Scarlet.
Speaker 3: Food, so s and p five hundred folks, most names in the index lower today, three hundred and sixteen, Katie to the downside, one hundred and eighty five to the upside, and three unchanged.
Speaker 4: Similar story. When you take a look at the sectors in terms of the breath performance, you did finish in the green, but you only had four sectors actually rising on this Monday, the first trading day of November. Consumer discretionary, that's just another word for tech. With Amazon having a heavyweight there, you did see tech perform as well, so too did healthcare and utilities. What didn't do to hot today, materials, consumer stables, and financials some of your biggest losers on the sector level, Carol.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to some of the individual gainers. Got to mention Amazon up four percent by the clothes for a two day gain of just about fifteen fourteen fifteen percent. Analysts raising price targets for Amazon since The company reported earnings last week forty five, raising price targets by an average of eleven percent, no cutting their price targets. And then of course you had their cloud unit doing a mega deal thirty eight billion dollar deal to supply a slice of open Aiyes, bottomless demand for computing power, and we did see the stock definitely jumping on that news. So we continue to see that hey kind of booking.
Speaker 1: Exactly are all these servers doing?
Speaker 3: By the way, you know, we just talked to man deep singing and I'm like, are there servers sitting empty, just waiting? And he's like, no, You know, the build out continues. You see supply constraints. We saw that with some of the hyperscalers last week that they just can't meet demand, and yet you're seeing some strong numbers. We certainly saw that with Alphabet, So I don't know the ROI and the demand is still there, so I don't know. We're trying to figure that out too. Related matter cipher mining, I want to bring up. They also finished with quite a rally, up as much as thirty four percent in today's session, finishing with a game of about twenty two percent. This company Sunday five and a half billion dollar fifteen year lease agreement with Amazon to provide turnkey space and power for AI workloads. So again that AI build and spend as you mentioned, remain continuing. And then I got to mention ken View up about twelve percent. This has Kimberly Clark agreed to buy the company for roughly forty billion. A lot of questions about that one in terms of the tailenal exposure. We'll have to see how that one plays out, but nonetheless some outperformance.
Speaker 5: There, Jim really Clark investors have a lot of questions about this deal. That's where I want to start with today's decliners. Look at this, Kimberly Clark down fourteen point six percent. This is the worst single day going back to October of nineteen eighty seven. Do you guys remember what happened in October of nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 4: I do, actually, but I don't want to spoil it for you.
Speaker 5: Black Monday, this is the worst day going back to October nineteenth, nineteen eighty seven. Kimberly Clark Shales share slumping. The company agreeed by ken View and cash and stock deal and enterprise value of forty eight point seven billion dollars on that. What's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, before I was born.
Speaker 5: You're still stuck. We were Romaine, we were born. Katie was not God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pulling your leg.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, anyway, let's keep going. We got some more decliners exiling. I feel like we spent a lot of time on this deal already. Okay, so you know, we know what, we know what's going on. Charter Communications shares also falling toay five percent lower. Key Bank Capital Markets downgraded the cable company to sector weight from overweight, and then nine analysts since the company came out with earnings on Friday have cut price targets by an average of seventeen percent. No analysts raise their price targets. Shares taken a hit by five percent today and rare earth stocks also in the red today, focusing specifically on MP Materials, falling eight point six percent. The light House announced that China will effectively suspend implementation of additional export controls on rare earth metals. Still, MP Materials up twohn eighty percent so far this year.
Speaker 1: Pallenteer earnings crossing the wire right now. The stock hit a record high end the cash session looks like it's higher here in the after hours trade. Adjusted EPs in the most recent quarter a big beat, twenty one cents a share the street was looking for seventeen cents, revenue coming in at about one point two billion dollars the street looking for one point one. Here's your guidance. The company says that for its fourth quarter, it sees revenue in basically at one hundred one point three three billion dollars. The street was looking for one point two billion dollars. The company also says that it expects for the full year to close out the full year here with operating profit of two point one five to two point one six billion. Also Wellablove Street estimates that average was at about one point nine to three billion, So looks like a beaten raised quarter here for of course, one of the biggest darlings in the market right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, and it seems like the raise is particularly what's exciting the shares after hours, as you said, boosting their full year revenue four cast. You can see shares up by about four and a half percent after hours ten, which is pretty amazing when you consider that this company was up more than one hundred and seventy percent through today's close through twenty twenty five, So the expectations were high. But the first blush read here is that this is more good news.
Speaker 5: Alex Carr talking about the good news. He's the co founder and CEO of Polunteer. He says, you're over year growth in our US business search to seventy seven percent. Year over year growth in US commercial climbed to one hundred and twenty one percent. We are yet again announcing the highest sequential quarterly revenue growth guide in our company's history, representing sixty one percent year over year growth. Shares up another two percent in the after hours.
Speaker 1: Quiz Pollenteer is not the best performing stock in the S and P five hundred, despite the fact that it's up one hundred and seventy something percent.
Speaker 3: What is okay?
Speaker 1: Well, that was the quiz for you carebl I guess you're not good at quizz. It's Robinhood, which is up about.
Speaker 2: Three hundred percent.
Speaker 3: You're toa so tough hey, Listen, Palenteer was looking. The expectations were for revenue grow revenue growth of about fifty percent, so we actually saw revenue increase sixty three percent to that one point eighteen billion in the period ended in September, so that was some outperformance. I'm just looking at Lazette Chapman writing through so raising its annual revenue outlook to four point four billion and outpaced analyst estimates for third quarter sales, siting accelerating in other worldly growth for its AI and data analytics products. So again that AI trade alive and kicking for a stock, as you mentioned, remain at one hundred and seventy three percent year today.
Speaker 4: We'll continue to follow Palanto. Let's quickly though, talk about Hymns and Hers Health reporting earnings. Their third quarter revenue beat estimates as well. You take a look at the look ahead. They see fourth quarter justin evatah between fifty five million dollars to sixty five million dollars. The estimate had been for seventy four million dollars, so a bit disappointing relative to expectations. When it comes to the look ahead. HIMS and HER's Health one of your big outperformers this year, more than eighty percent. You take a look at the after hours trade though for Hyms and Hers Health, a bit of a spike lower, but traders deciding what.
Speaker 3: To do, all right, Yeah, and this is a stock that certainly has bounced a bunch a pallunteer just quick check guys, up about three percent here in the aftermarket.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.