Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need today.
Speaker 2: What we say in is you know, of course they're having a billion dollar evaluation that we talked about in a high level conversation to billing dollary valuation.
Speaker 3: Just mean somebody with a lot of money said you worth something. You understand me.
Speaker 2: But you need that you need friends in high places, and they got them all over. At this point in time, we see the courtier you know, buy into pour in, leverage your money, your power, your time, influence, you understand me, and everything to increase their branding, right, and so the Borday Yacht Club, of course, they dropped their eight coin, which is currently trending around fourteen to fifteen dollars right now, right today, they dropped their merch and then they merch was a way to get more people to buy into it.
Speaker 3: But of course there were some issues with.
Speaker 2: You know, coinbase that they was having with that coin, but the point of it was that people were willing to buy that ape coin to get to their merch. So they're creating use case for utility, you understand me. And not only did they do that, they set up partnerships with different buildings in.
Speaker 3: Miami to where people can pay their rent with it, you understand me. They really want to prove a lot of use case and utility with it.
Speaker 2: So therefore, and not only that, there were so many people that was able to buy into their fund apes, so they're going to be creating a lot of wealth transfer of hundreds of millions of dollars. Now some people say, you know, up to a billion dollars with the amount of money that they allow people to buy into their project.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And at the beginning of this thing, I told you I didn't care about no artwork.
Speaker 3: I don't care about no market. It's about what the technology allows you to do.
Speaker 2: And they've been able to utilize and create a creative business model that allowed them to be able to make billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Understand me?
Speaker 2: Or the circulation of billion dollars in the future project, Because every time I help somebody create an NFT project, I'm helping you establish a brand, create a business, build a community, utilize the technology. It's not about you, understand me. Are we collecting pictures of art? That's only one aspect of how the technology can be used, the same way one aspect of you know, Instagram is you can post a picture of yourself, right, But there's other different use cases and utilities. And what I want us to really pay attention to is the way brands are being built and how we're communicating what is value Because when we talk about the future of money, we're seeing it built out right now. And the cement is still wet where it's not one hundred percent concrete what will be what will be successful? Who gets to influence this space one hundred percent? But there are a lot of leaders deciding to take their place, and everybody is ushering to be first, you understand me.
Speaker 3: And the future of money is interesting.
Speaker 2: I said this on a breakfast club about you know, Sweden, right made an announcement that about twenty and thirty they gonna be the first place to get rid of physical cash, you understand me. And they were also the first to have physical you know, cash back by.
Speaker 3: The bank, you understand me.
Speaker 2: And then you go over of course, and you go look at China, and China was the first to create you know, or you know Genghis Khan Kuba Klan grandson, he created the first money that wasn't backed by nothing but the fear of death that you have to use this. But at some point in time that didn't work for him as well, because they were printing way too much money.
Speaker 3: You understand me. And then that's why that fell as well.
Speaker 2: And when you go over to China right now today, you don't need any physical dollars. You can utilize your phone, you can utilize the platforms or we pay or whatever else you want to, and you can be completely digital today. So the digital reality in the digital economy is completely growing right now in front of our eyes, and there's landscapes and there's shift that's happening when we look at what's happening when Ukraine. I was talking to Rashad and Troit earlier. You understand me. In Russia and how they're utilizing this technology in their war is set in the precedents, right, Bitcoin was always going to be involved in the war of currencies. So by investing in bitcoin, you were investing into a currency war, right, So your money will be involved in that up and down space as things are being built out because of that currency war.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And the technology of looking at bitcoin now is not that its being a currency, but it's being a storehouse of value.
Speaker 3: It being an asset that you just hold. You understand me.
Speaker 2: And the way I'm trying to get people to understand this new reality that we ushering in is understanding what can be considered money, what can be leveraged as money.
Speaker 3: You understand me. In the new.
Speaker 2: Forms of money because the industry is being ripped apart from the fabric and the SAMs. You understand me, there's fractionalization of NFTs. You have defied protocol staking is probably going to be one of the biggest thing that's increasingly popular more than ever. These defied protocols is something that more people should get into. Whether you study and what's going on with acre and putting your money into that and getting nine point I think it's nineteen point five percent return, some giving you thirty five percent return to lock your money up. But that's so dangerous because that's the greatest competition to the banks where you want to put your money at.
Speaker 3: And we're going into economy.
Speaker 2: Where nobody is going to want to have money that's sitting anymore, you understand me. So there's a competition of money. There's a competition of banking that's happening. And the beauty of these spaces fighting right now, you understand me, is that. And of course this is before you know our regulation is set in, because they are studying the future of money before they start to regulate, so that they can see where they can benefit the best in the space and they can.
Speaker 3: Have control and power.
Speaker 2: Right. But if you are not, if you have a bank account and you don't understand staking and yield.
Speaker 3: For me, that's an issue. That's a lie. Erners, what's up.
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Hey everyone, this is Tatiana Manning, host of Real Talk with PGEN. We know small businesses are dealing with rising costs and looking for ways to boost their bottom line. That's why we're doing the show to help customers save with simple and easy to do steps by making sure they're on the most optimal rate for their business. So check us out on pg dot com for slash, Real Talk and all other streaming platforms.
Speaker 3: Ability well understanding.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, Let me ask you this. God no keys can go y'all told.
Speaker 2: Me, told me to get the leather has come on, has come off?
Speaker 3: That's one layer the matrix.
Speaker 6: Yes, out out to the first of all. Shot out to YouTube. Seventy three hundred people hit the like button, hit the like.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to get into it.
Speaker 6: I was reading the conference. I wasn't mused by some of them. Nino Brown before the trial was my favorite trial before the trial. Very dangerous, that.
Speaker 3: Is it, very very dangerous, very dangerous man.
Speaker 6: Very dangerous. So let me ask you this. Let's let's let's bring it back home NFTs. You it's just perfect timing because we a lot of people still don't understand NFTs. They don't understand like the use case for NFTs. They think it's just like some some weird art on the internet. So this is a perfect situation that we just came upon. So you brought courtside tickets yesterday to Takyrie's home game, his first home game of the season, the Nets versus the Pelicans, and I was supposed to go with you to the Hornets. I was supposed to go with you and I couldn't make it because my son had a basketball tournament in Pennsylvania, so I was out of town. So I told you like last minute, like, bro, I can't make it. And it was like, you know, figuring out who we could give the ticket to it can sell the ticket. And then I kind of had the idea, but you you actually said it, and you was like, well, actually was make an NFT out of it. And literally the game was at seven thirty. We had this conversation like four o'clock and I'm like, you don't think that this is too short time.
Speaker 7: He's like, nah, make a post. He made a post. He posted it on his page. I posted it on Earn Releash's page. He made the NFT and within a half an hour it was sold. Talk about that because that's a real use case that actually happened in real life within thirty minutes yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's the perfect use case, and it goes into how that whole entire ticket space is.
Speaker 3: Going to be disrupted.
Speaker 2: You understand me, Because I could have chose to put it on the platform and sell it right. Instead, I was able to upload it on my phone on my own smart contract that I own you understand me.
Speaker 3: That's part of the Crown Society.
Speaker 2: And what happened was I uploaded, I utilized railable first of all, so I got the ticket. The ticket is going to give you a bar code to where you get access to the Crown Club.
Speaker 3: Is beautiful once you get down there. Now listen, I'm not sitting no other seat but courside for now on. You understand me.
Speaker 2: I gotta get almost hit by the ball. You know what I'm talking about. I gotta feel like I'm in the game. But anyway, once you hit me, I have to think of it because, like I tell people, the most the greatest thing right now is your creativity. Because all of the tools are out there is about how you use it. Right, So when you think about NFTs and blockchain and all these things, think about how could this be used?
Speaker 3: That's it. Don't even think so much about what is this technology? Don't get caught up in that. Think about how this can be used.
Speaker 2: So I say I got the ticket, Rashah can't pull up, So let's go ahead and make it an NFT. Therefore I can verify who owns this. Now I had two options. If I had a lot of time, I could have did a buy or bid. A buy essentially saying that whoever buys it first owns it, and then they can sell it to whoever secondary A bid is saying that in a certain amount of timeframe, then people get the bid, and whoever wins out in this timeframe, then they now own it. So now I'm going course side to a game that's an ex So the tickets are already expensive, so I said, wait a minute, we can utilize the platform to push this out to a masis amount of people. Whoever wants that experience of coming to the game of nineteen keys and replace for a replace of Rashad, then they can buy this NFT. And at any other point in time, I can decide that whoever owns his NFT can get additional value just for owning it. So the young brother, his name was web surfer you understand me, on the internet, but his real name was Jeffrey. You understand me. Jeffrey seen that post, he said. He happened to be down the street from the stadium in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: You understand me. He told me that he fired his job. He wrote a book, he.
Speaker 2: Had part of the infinite Web strategies. You understand me had a whole testimony. It was a beautiful moment. He bought it in At first, I couldn't find who it was, right, I called you. I'm like, oh man, I don't want to be holding a bag and they trying to get a refund with the ethereum.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 2: So I said, we got to figure out who this is. So then we post sold out, right, because it sold out in like maybe twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: You understand me. You're talking about the game by the start in thirty. So then I got the bright eye. I say, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Everything is transparent on the blockchain. When somebody buys it, I see the transaction. Everybody sees the record of the transaction, right, So therefore I got his wallet address because I see that he was the one who bought it, and I made a second NFT. The second NFT was of the ticket. The first NFT was a picture of you know, the Crown's keys NFT, and.
Speaker 3: So he bought that first one.
Speaker 2: I seen who bought it, and then I made a second NFT and I sent it to his wallet.
Speaker 3: The second NFT was the actual ticket with the bar code on it. You understand me.
Speaker 2: So therefore, when he got it in his wallet, he can go to the door scan it, then he gets access.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He told me, it's crazy because he must have told a friend that he bought it, and he didn't know I sent this to him. But because everything is transparent, his friends seen that he was in his wallet, you understand me. So his friend told him, like, yo, here go the ticket in your wallet. So then he pulled up, grabbed the ticket, came to the game, and the young brother had an experience of a life time.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back and drop.
Speaker 6: Thanks drop bang.
Speaker 3: Drop drops.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen.
Speaker 6: Just go to.
Speaker 1: Indeed dot com slash p O d k A t Z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need