Speaker 1: Big bang, it is what it is screen.
Speaker 2: You don'na be on nothing, I.
Speaker 1: Be on BJ okay, So let me ask you bring you.
Speaker 3: Big facts Bright visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 4: Dot com, Fly for one music Fast Facts, Big Facts, Big Facts, welcomes Hollywood wat C.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and poppy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got five hundred. I just got five hundred. Light on, no route deal five hundred?
Speaker 1: What thousand? Light like? Yo? Rooking up?
Speaker 2: Rich Okay, okay, rig like how they doing the West name holder?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go. We're gonna go. We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Okay, fuck, We're gonna go. G Q Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So we went Richard Rose Okay, Richard, Yeah, Rose Rose.
Speaker 2: When they run you by what.
Speaker 1: I spent two fifty two.
Speaker 4: Two fitty and we've been platinum, went platinum for I ain't go fast?
Speaker 1: What you went? I went platinum? I went. I went Diamond in the street. Leave me alone, y'all went diamond in the street. You went alone? You went, I went diamond in the street.
Speaker 2: You went Lars on the bracelet, Yeah went on the bracelet.
Speaker 1: Y'all Leave me alone. Stop playing house, Leave me alone. Hush, be quiet on the library. Yeah, leave you alone, but yeah, libary, but.
Speaker 2: Alone, be quiet for the people who been on the rock who might not know Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Y see, who are you? Where you from?
Speaker 5: Hey man, I'm from Hollywood Road, you know what I'm saying. My daddy from ed Wood.
Speaker 1: Real player.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, gold water, my old water.
Speaker 1: My real daddy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shot up, real player. One thing he always told me back one oh one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: We don't want no one's So I ain't gonna count by that. Yeah some my mama. I ain't gonna lie, Yeah for sure. So you know I'm from Hollywood Road.
Speaker 1: Though, you know what I'm saying, original been giving money a long time.
Speaker 5: It's a jit, you know what I'm saying. It didn't even come from us. I'm gonna say since the younger.
Speaker 1: Yo. Sure, I've been getting this ship a long time.
Speaker 2: But you you dipping downing in the rap ship. But why you just take it all the way serious?
Speaker 1: Our boyship, James said, the real ship.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think it's hard for a nigga to focus on a rap career when you really don't make the money.
Speaker 2: You make doing what you are that that you can do on your own other ship.
Speaker 5: The reason I feel like Rap ain't went the way it's supposed to go for me is my I supposed to be consistent.
Speaker 1: I'm not consistent. If I stayed consistent like I did in the streets, I would have went that you're not consistent though I see I say the money, I say the money. The money ain't. I don't sell drugs or some ship like that. But it like in the beginning don't add up for me.
Speaker 5: It's like if motion ship add up for me, I'd be like, Pluto, you know what I'm saying, and Pluto tell me that you.
Speaker 1: Ask you know what I'm saying, like if it added up, because I'm home for real you know show.
Speaker 5: So it's like when it comes to certain ship like like Jay know they screen over there, I don't have interview with all these for feel me.
Speaker 1: So they're like when the money.
Speaker 5: Don't come slip add up, it's like I bag away because they're like, damn, like I ain't trying.
Speaker 1: To go bro waste the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's trying to go Anything you do in the beginning, don't got you're saying you gotta spend so much in this ship.
Speaker 1: I don't probably spend like seven fifty in this ship doing what just doing ship like like.
Speaker 6: Like studio time and.
Speaker 1: Features. Yeah, for shure, I don't spend now no features. I ain't paying no country niggast for real.
Speaker 2: Leave niggah that cot.
Speaker 1: About the f I ain't doing that. I screamed.
Speaker 5: The nigga don't respect this ship like they gonna respect their hum. I ain't getting the country boy, nothing.
Speaker 1: You you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I play a nigga, a nigga, know it. If I got a nigga, a die by nigga about mine, boy, ain't. I screamed, why I ain't getting a nigga nothing, boy? I thought that ship in the streak for I get.
Speaker 1: Show hold, hold hold on.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you something so you can get a guaranteed from Drake. You wouldn't get him too fit and you know that nigga don't want no too fit.
Speaker 1: Dright now, then ship for a nigga for free. We gotta do them for me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that right now?
Speaker 1: Off the day, what's happening.
Speaker 2: You know, a nigga put the play together like.
Speaker 1: A nigga can put the play together. Would I get a right to fit? Yeah? I go right, Yeah, I got right, I go right, I go right.
Speaker 5: How about my mama new house? All the type of show too fitty, hey man, to.
Speaker 2: Make you, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 2: That ship, that's how music.
Speaker 1: We can't guarantee it's gonna.
Speaker 2: We can't guarantee that.
Speaker 5: With Drake on, you make more than two fifty riding in my ray, I'm gonna cap show ship show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I'm thinking a lot. Yeah, I'm thinking smart, not hard. I don't think it's smart, not hard, No anything to tell. I don't think it's smart not hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Drake, don't there is a ship with nigga that ain't made a dim I'm richer than them.
Speaker 1: It don't make ship. You know what I'm saying, Drake. You know what I'm saying, Drake. Hey, Hey, hey, hey, Jake, don't real. I'm real.
Speaker 5: See nigga, don't get on here. They say big facts. You gotta tell the facts. Hey man, you give a nigga two fitted, he better, God damn go to your mama house.
Speaker 1: If I give a nigga too.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be into this ship and turn into here with twins were a group now.
Speaker 5: For this, my boy boy, we might wear a change down the drake. Couse, boy, you're doing anything, but I'm on your ass on collar forty on collar.
Speaker 1: God damn chug. Don't got a lot of niggas by my two bits, I'm not doing hard. You gonna play playing nothing? Everything you want once. I don't want to other for my two my two fitty scream by ship. Why you're gonna pay two fifty for the wash, but you won't pay two fifty for the feature.
Speaker 2: But then wash still right here.
Speaker 1: It's with me. But that get up? What get what? They buying music? Now they might come buy that for ten ms. You don't know, hey, but that's the thing you just AS's real ship? We don't know. You just say ship.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, I ain't better throw my ship up like a tight.
Speaker 1: You real back here that my flying wife, flying ways, I got you, I got nigga. Ain't got up here yet and told the truth. I gotta tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Hey, studio, my.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm a real hollowe.
Speaker 4: See is why even when I think about maybe one day potentially moving from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I never moved from the.
Speaker 2: Way we think.
Speaker 1: We shout out. We all shout out. Can I be? Can I be real? Scream?
Speaker 5: The nigga friar is on the microwave. I popped for real, for sure, I popped for real. This ship came from the bottom for real.
Speaker 1: Scream.
Speaker 5: Niggagin gave me nothing. So what I look like giving a nigga two? You know, a two It can do for my mama life. But if you, if you pop off rapper, you gonna want your take getting Hey.
Speaker 2: I'm just being advocate.
Speaker 1: Everybody's sitting right here. The book is already writ we just characters in it. That's real, you know what I'm saying. That's so if God wants me to go with Drake, I'm gonna be with Drake. But God want me to spend my two.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't give a Drake tooth fitted if he was starting right here, bless me, he could be right in the middle. I wouldn't get his own two fitty two fit up my hard er, Drake. I'm gonna tell Drake this on my MoMA.
Speaker 1: I hope he watched it.
Speaker 5: Tray, you know what I did for my two fifty try to get it to you for you to walk out studio on say let go to a club.
Speaker 1: Hey my boy, I'm done that getting in the car with you. But that's an investment.
Speaker 5: Though, it's an investment. Or I can buy a house, that's an investment. Our own properties, that's an investment. Hey, I own property.
Speaker 4: They just looking at the Jersey ship, he say, he don't try to invest your money on another nigga with your with your lifelihood.
Speaker 5: Here, twoth fitty gonna probably go on the whole and some more. My two fitt is gonna go in the house in a couch. I try that, my two fitty. I don't just see two fifty A nigga gotta fuck with my game room. These niggas ain't really charging nigga that going out a nigga game. Hey man, put coins in my arcade with me.
Speaker 2: It's just so we can laugh.
Speaker 1: What if you say you're gonna do the video with us, give you video too, we can't.
Speaker 2: He said, they gotta do a net.
Speaker 5: What I'm talking about, i'll I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about to see the motherfuckers go Martin for my gay room. Don't marry for my ship. I want to go six season for about two thicks. Hey, when I go home at night, I ain't on sleep right Yeah, come when I wake up, come on back. You're about the street. I ain't getting no nigga dollar. What I'm trying to tell you? So want to scream right now?
Speaker 5: If you got on the mic, you ain't even again nigga twenty thousand, you gonna.
Speaker 1: Feel like you don't work so hard for this ship twenty thousands, that going away. I'm I'm on the other end.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was niggas. It was niggas like you, just like, arein't getting screams ship from no mixtape?
Speaker 1: You're not getting no mixtake. Yeah, what I guess scream? I guess scream scream for me? Take I do scream. Scream from Atlanta. I go scream. I'm not gonna get no niggas go scream, Nigga, I go scream. Yeah, I go scream.
Speaker 5: Shows never see again death You tap that nigga ain't gonna tie my two fifty. He's gonna gonna get into it all something. Hey, don't batle no being no eight people my money. I'm feeling the type of way I'm gonna beat. I hate Drake, Mother gonna say drake with egg for my two fatty two year.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. Man this ship right.
Speaker 2: Give your nigga beore, we get out of.
Speaker 1: Get your niggas a flavor one time.
Speaker 2: Nigga, your nigga.
Speaker 1: Who inspired you know?
Speaker 4: Niggas Cause niggas look up to you. Niggas look it's it's niggas don't look up to everybody. So it's a nigga right now. Want to be a holly when he grow up. Get that niggas some game one time, the real game. Man standing on microwave, don't never go f fry. Standing on microwave, f fry and.
Speaker 1: Ship get done. You might not like it. It might not be done, be done on the outside, not done in the inside. Thought.
Speaker 5: Michael Wave, Michael Wave is guaranteed the pop when you see ship out of microwave popcorn. It can't go in to f fry cut it cut him cut pop cut popcorn going out fright.
Speaker 1: You ain't never seen it. Forget where you go at.
Speaker 5: Michael Away standing Michaelway, don't never go f frow starting away wen.
Speaker 1: You gotta get you in the studio.
Speaker 5: Yea, Then you foth got to see this, hey man, You fo gotta see this ship that Ray Charles seeing this ship, Steven want all of you folks they seeing this ship.
Speaker 1: It's on my mama.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I ain't seeing the nigga go big like this. Send him adegular whatever, that sharp kit. I ain't seen that ship getting the.
Speaker 1: Big the magla do.
Speaker 5: The megladm This is that why I'm up here with my leg crawl. You know what I'm saying, Cause guess what I'm gonna auto pilot.
Speaker 1: I don't even need it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't even need a pilot. I'm gonna auto pilot this sit gonna land when they land.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Hey man, this shit already wrote this already wrote the book is already wrint.
Speaker 1: We just characters in it.
Speaker 5: We all we all got a death date, we all got a barn date. Hey man, we just characters in it. Well, hey, we can go outside. If I'm a bag on the ground with three millionaires, you'll never know. You don't never know how God gonna paying this shit out for you. So just stand on your path. Don't never try to get in a nigga.
Speaker 1: Lane. Hey man, I'm in the ho I'm in the hov police might pull me over. I'm in the motherfucker by myself. You know what I'm saying. I ain't trying to be in no nigga, Lane, I ain't worried about no nigga. Ain't focused on no nigga. I'm focused on holland.
Speaker 5: That's why it got me so far. Hey, scream this on my mama. I don't care what a nigga say. You don't know a street nigga out here right now with a rich mill.
Speaker 1: You don't know one. I got this far by being highland. You know what I'm saying. I got this far by being me. I ain't.
Speaker 5: Hey, I pay a nigga, but they gotta make sense if it it don't make dollars, it ain't gonna make sister me. It got a register for me, cause guess what I can do anything with two fifty. I can start a crowd, pat, I can start a crowd, boy. I can start a restaurant with my two fifty. So if I give a nigga two fifty, but.
Speaker 1: Twelve bars man, you crazy twelve balls right, twelve.
Speaker 5: Bars mank you from the street. You know how this shit go two fifty back then was a dream? Or nigga have two fifty just sit right there. They get it to a nigga, but for a nigga walk in the studio for thirty minutes and walk out like you don't know you.
Speaker 1: I do what I'm saying, scrat. Hey, I might not make it the music. I gotta get that respect. Hey, I might not make it though two f I don't even think. I only think only Hey, Hey, these niggas give a niggas free ship, under saying these nigga get a nigga, appreciate it. Corny niggas. That given corny niggas free ship, So why not why not give a player who front the bottom? You don't even care about a nigga start cause get what you don't even give a fuck. I got this two fitty. You just want to get paid, hey, and I don't want to get played good.
Speaker 7: I see man backwards backstage one Music, Fast, real lot of ship.
Speaker 2: So look got they said anything else to spell.
Speaker 4: Backwoods backstage Live for one Music Fast, Baby J J Springs, he beating next Welcome.
Speaker 1: True winner forgot shot out in back house. You gonna, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 6: What's time? I'm good. I'm feeling so good. This is so dope.
Speaker 8: The blackness is outside, we outside, were outside, Yeah, the vibe.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're the building. I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 8: God is good. You know, fourth quarter we here, you know, doing big things. You know, pre ordermized daily devotional. You know, I'm an author. I so we done got the book at so you know, I'm excited. It's the pretty victory of hundred guide to research, to resent, to yourself, and to find your purpose. So every morning I would send out devotionals and I was like, Dad, I got a story too, I got words I can help people.
Speaker 6: So I created this book to help sold.
Speaker 8: So I'm excited, you know, shout out to Penguin House and everybody who's a part of this book. It's not just only me. We got Shock in the book. We got boosting a book, we got d Wade in a book. We got all my victorious friends in the book. That's given my reader something to really think about, to meditate on, and the word that God gave me. So I'm excited to tell y'all that that, you know, it's already posted though, but yes, out what's the most and what's the most.
Speaker 2: Thing that you use for the book yourself, like your key thing from the book that you used.
Speaker 6: I would say literally what I would I put in this book. It's a delay.
Speaker 8: It's never denial. So I always go by. I always say that I don't care what opportunity beget. I don't care how somebody that surpassed you or what laying everybody else is in.
Speaker 6: A delay is never denial.
Speaker 8: You could be caught up and you could build delayed, but you are not denied if you keep on going and you keep striving for greatness.
Speaker 6: And that's what I live by.
Speaker 8: And I wrote one hundred days, so day one all the way to one hundred, and then after that you flip the pages over.
Speaker 6: It's my victorious friends.
Speaker 8: And that's when I ask some of my friends, like you know, the Jew Ambrose, the the Dad I got, Tiffany Hattie, Cat Williams. They're all in the book just to share to my readers how what makes them victorious?
Speaker 6: How do they feel? You know, chance, the rappers.
Speaker 8: So I'm bringing along people in this book as well, so it doesn't come out till next year.
Speaker 6: I did drop it last month around my birthday time. So I'm excited.
Speaker 4: What's the thing that you have to stay away from to avoid, like your triggers, things that might turn your end of yob hmmm.
Speaker 8: I sometimes I step away from social media for a little while. Yeah, I step away from social media a little while. I gotta do that to focus because you know the noise, you know, you scrolling, you gotta be writing. But you you see the shade room, you see the holly world, you see all these different things that's happened that could distract you from what you need to do.
Speaker 1: So I kind of cut that off.
Speaker 8: I'm good at doing that now, Like I give myself three days away from social media and then come back and then get right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you gotta be bad habits or vices. You said, what bad habits or vices?
Speaker 6: Oh Lord, Sharron is about it. That's just win. That's just why.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: What's so crazy is for me? And I hope this answers the question. I think I'll stick to something. I do something like if I'm writing my book, if I'm doing anything that I need to be focused on, I go ahead and put that to the side for like five minutes and intend to social media for so long to the.
Speaker 6: Point where the day done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think we can all test to that, like the day by done, Like it's five clock. That should have been in already, girl, Or you should have been hitting the gym, but you scrolling. You see me in your place when time my trainer worked there. So it's like I be getting him at two pluck, I should have been him at eleven. But I bring my devotions, I get up in the one, I pray you the whole day be just going on. Ig I'm like, what's this about? So I had to really separate myself and say what's important because your supporter's gonna be there.
Speaker 6: It's still the same thing. That's what we see is nothing change.
Speaker 8: So this season I'm just reinventing myself and you're putting it on doing a comedy, doing all things pretty beat. But the book is so important to me because I do this on a daily you know, like I really sent out devotions. I really encourage people to like go and push forward and walk into their purpose. Even when I need help, I still help and to that to me is love. So I just that's that's in this season where I'm at like just doing all things be but making sure that book comes first.
Speaker 4: What's what's that moment when you feel like you will ride when you arrived to the game, That moment that I feel like I arrived went solidified to you, not to the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got the fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: The biggest thing I would say to that is my impact.
Speaker 8: When I see somebody out in the road and they give me a hug and say, pree to be, I love you, and you don't change my life from this and then.
Speaker 6: Depression and all that. To me, I feel like that's when it hits me.
Speaker 8: All the other accolades that I done, did and I'm doing, that's fine. But when you could touch somebody and say you don't turn my day into something else, Yeah, that's it. That's it because my words and it helped you. You saying my comedy that helped you. Oh yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: All I gotta do is keep on building, keep on building my momentum, keep building.
Speaker 8: My movie comes out November fourteen, My Christmas movie, you know, Styley for Christmas with Mario and Raven Like, yeah, thank you so much. So I'm yeah, I'm excited about it. Come on, BT, I'm just so so so so excited.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, When are you going back on the road, Sharon, y'all? You know it's so crazy?
Speaker 1: Is so?
Speaker 8: We were supposed to announce this tour next month. Yeah, but I spoke to my team and I said, Sharon is Sharon right, and.
Speaker 6: She is so crazy. But I also feel like it's time to put more of my characters on the road.
Speaker 9: Yea.
Speaker 6: So now I'm gonna bring my characters on the road and Charon will be the headline up of that tour. Yeah, it's time.
Speaker 8: Because I'm like, I'm like, when is it gonna When is it gonna be time for me to put all six on the road. It starts now, like Sharon has opened up. I started in Atlanta, Atlanta. I'm from Miami, but I wanted to start Atlanta where I live at where I started my career. You know, the people love me out here, So I'm like, okay, let's start. But now I'm like my agents was like, okay, when we start posting this, are you sure you want shrewe to do a tour?
Speaker 6: I said, I'm sure. Then I sat back and I said I got six characters.
Speaker 8: In me the word gotta see this, let's do let's do her, Let's let's pro Drrin and Bryant. Let's do that, you know, and let's get that going. So yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Do you got one of those moments that follow you that you you wish people would get, like like a character or something that you might have did or skin and they always did people love that.
Speaker 8: You'd be like, man, yeah, I mean I have moments where I used to like I used to do a thinking that she writes a bounce around like v bounce. I used to be like follow me, hogs don't follow me, and it would skip around. I feel like I did that for so long.
Speaker 1: That I'd be like, I want people to stop doing it.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, I got other jokes. But it's okay that that kids to be going though.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because now tell artists this, Like artist can have a lot of songs on their heart drive to listen to them so much they think they old, but yeah we and it's new.
Speaker 6: Yeah nobody ever heard them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have to be.
Speaker 2: Tired of a joke. But this joke could have helped somebody in their worst moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: I get tired of people talking to me about a record tried out but they ain't even me no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just crazy. No, I know everybody got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, they do.
Speaker 6: Everybody got those moments.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of there, though, I want you to get get a young pretty v.
Speaker 8: Some advice the young pretty beat, some advice, Yes, I would say, don't be scared of your gain.
Speaker 1: And on that. No, we are. We are big back, big back Music Fast.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, Team Big Fast. Welcoming Rashida and Kurt. They are here with.
Speaker 1: What's up? Family, living, the real, the real deal Atlanta Real Atlanta conversation.
Speaker 2: How y'all feel about Atlanta right now? How y'all feel about Atlanta in a whole right now?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Me personally, I love the fact Atlanta is like the best city in the world.
Speaker 6: You know. Has it changed?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 6: Is it the same Atlanta?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: And what way has it changed?
Speaker 1: What way has it changed?
Speaker 9: I mean, first of all, we can get deep deep because these niggas out here don't care. They taking niggas, they robbing, They're going crazy. Out here in these streets. And that's the the New Atlanta I don't like, because Atlanta was a city where it didn't matter what you did.
Speaker 6: You can walk around, you could do everything you want to do.
Speaker 9: You ain't have to worry about niggas trying to you know, get you and do all that crazy stuff. So that's the one part of New Atlanta that I don't like. But what I love about Atlanta is the fact that we are the only city that actually embodies the full culture of music in a city that everybody comes to and they want to be and they want to move here, and they want to be here for the fact that it's like an opportunity set.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We set the tone for a lot of ship here, right.
Speaker 1: So but okay, agree for me. I love I love Atlanta.
Speaker 7: I feel like music Atlanta is turning into, like, uh, it is a huge ass city right now. I love the way they just everything is going up. I mean sometimes I'm driving down the street, I'm like where the man.
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a it's a blessing, man. We got the World Cup, super Bowl, we got something else. Festivals like this, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Something coming here, something the World Cup, super Bowl, World Cups, something else coming I figure, but we got something else coming back.
Speaker 6: A bunch of a bunch of always Atlanta always is on.
Speaker 1: It's never off.
Speaker 6: When it was COVID, this bitch was on, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I think that's what turned our city up around COVID time, because a lot of niggas out of town came in and seen this ship was sweeter to them, you know what I'm saying, Like that's why all the ship start happening in the bucket and all that, because they don't look at how we look at it, like don't do ship a buckets exactly, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Like the land opportunity, Yeah for me.
Speaker 7: And now I tell people I think buck Head is buck Hood.
Speaker 1: No, I cannot do. I don't. I mean I like all the off spots to chill, the different I don't. I mean we did we all been, we all.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I'm more like in the laid back in the cut spots, I feel like everybody goes to what they heard. I feel like, you know it is man, but it's it's still I miss old Atlanta, though I won't lie. I'm glad to see this woman, I've truly missed. I missed the eighty eight through the nineties. Tut, I just missed that Atlanta. But I mean I love what it's doing.
Speaker 2: See the reason why you miss it because you always get money through every earl.
Speaker 1: The hand cap.
Speaker 6: Now it's been a little tight round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you go up and down.
Speaker 1: But we was able to weather Yeah exactly that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like right now, it makes it easy to get money, but easier to lose yourself.
Speaker 7: Right about identity with these young dudes coming out, I mean, my yo, my kids is like to think about it, Kai is grown like driving and wanting you know, fast ass cars and sitting there.
Speaker 1: It's like I have to take a whole new adjustment, like, Yo, what are we going through here? But I'm glad to be around here and enjoy it too. And everybody's prospering. Man, the team, look at everybody's still.
Speaker 3: Going how to evolve and get out these kids wait and create our own way as older people, you know what I'm saying, Like, because because we can't do the same ship that the kids do, right, so we have to create our own lane.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, now we podcasting. Now we opened up boutiss now we you know what I'm saying, We're doing those things. So instead of trying to compete with them for the ship right now, we your TV now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we set in the I mean, first of all, you gotta be able to be you gotta be able to like trench, you.
Speaker 2: Know, change and move with the culture. You sit on one.
Speaker 1: You get left. So I think it's dope.
Speaker 7: I mean, where man, we got our hands in almost a lot of everything from.
Speaker 1: Real estate to restaurants to clothing local which.
Speaker 7: Just I mean, so I'm glad to be out their way, and you know them doing what.
Speaker 6: They're trying to do with these kids is have something for that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what's really important, you know, creating wealth and having businesses and you want you want to educate your kids so that y'all seeing that video with them folks who had that hair and that hair ship and their kids they passed and they left it to their kids, and then they turn around to let a big ass business just fall to the wayside.
Speaker 6: So what we need to do is like educate these hold the businesses down.
Speaker 7: Because you don't go there there where we all come from. You know, we came into struggle, we had to work hard. But then you know, we work hard. We said, we're doing this for the kids, and we give it to them and they don't know what the hell to do with it.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's kind of like.
Speaker 11: The whole like it's important to instill what you're talking about, because it's like, don't effect like you have to work the register, flip the prices, so absolutely so they know what do acquire the business. If something goes wrong, then you know how to fix it immediately without letting that business go to waste because you don't know how to do it from the bottom up.
Speaker 1: You better say that.
Speaker 4: That's exactly before we get out of the y'all get them kids a gym who trying to come up and keep a healthy relationship and do business at the same time together, y'all drop a gym.
Speaker 1: For them to start.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, what I will say is like everybody wants instant gratification, right, that shit, ain't it. You gotta grind, you gotta work hard. It's called discipline. You gotta believe in yourself. Everything you want to do start with you. If your homies ain't supporting you, that shit don't mean nothing. Don't let people distract you or knock you off your dreams. It's something you want to do. Get focused, get determined, and go after that shit and make it happen for you. And that's what I tell people, like you ain't gotta wait on nobody. All you need to do is stay focused on what it is you trying to do and go.
Speaker 6: After that shit.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with it.
Speaker 7: So I always tell my kids, Listen, whatever you want to do in life, you can do. You just gotta stick to it. And I tell them, like, listen, the only way you losing the world to me is quitting, you know. Like so when I lock in on something, they seen us do it from the they talk about how we seen us selling individual bracelets, to turn it into a website, to turn it into stores, and so just know that you could do whatever you want to do and.
Speaker 1: Just stay dedicated.
Speaker 7: It's real easy once you get there, but it's hard to start it up and really get out and do it with all the distractions and get off the internet so much and take at least an hour a day or two and be analog like touch ship kids play board games, Like I just think they so just walking around. I mean, I understand, but I think I need that that analog world back with my kids. So we do that with them a lot, and I think that'll help relieve their fucking brains.
Speaker 1: And these kids is losing it to me.
Speaker 2: To me, we appreciate y'all studio And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Big facts. Welcomes G fresh, G fresh Fresh's good? What's good?
Speaker 1: What's good? What's the word man, not the man?
Speaker 12: Blessed God is good?
Speaker 2: What's apparel? That's that's that's that's like talking to us about.
Speaker 1: That's something that you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So so I've been I've been started about a year and a half now. It's been doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is my line.
Speaker 2: It's called true story.
Speaker 12: So really what it stands for is what's your story? We all have one, right, we all tell our story.
Speaker 1: We live it every day.
Speaker 12: You wear your ship, you wear your story.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that so, what's your story?
Speaker 1: My story? God first, family second, and then everything after that? Yeah, true story?
Speaker 2: Hey, I see you been in jails hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, hell yeah, been on the sober kick. I love it. I wake up happy for no reason. It's like, dude, it's like alcohol and like like drugs and all that ship. It just clouds your mind. It's the devil dog like. It's so terrible, bro.
Speaker 12: And then like when you're sober, bro, you have a clear mind, you could do ship like you remember ship.
Speaker 1: It's so much better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that's where my memory fucked up. Smoking that weed. Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It comes from the earth though, Man, they come from the earth. Drug other drugs, yeah, other drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think that we fuck my brain up though.
Speaker 1: Man, you think so?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't think.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it happens, man, it happends you a young legend in the game already.
Speaker 1: Man, you know that, right, Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 12: And thank you for Atlanta. I think Atlanta for you know, I'm from Switzerland, so but Atlanta. I'm in at Alia.
Speaker 2: Atlanta, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all brought me in like y'all own. And I really appreciate that. That's love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy right yeah yeah man. And and everybody accepts me like like they own. And I love that what going on out here.
Speaker 1: Plus I came fuck with Gunna up for a little bit.
Speaker 12: He wants to he wants one of my free Jeffrey shirts. So I'm gonna bring him one of them, and me and YC and you know, me and y C got a project coming out called Holly Fresh. Okay, yeah, so it's a really different type of sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: So what's next Beside the project?
Speaker 1: What's next? G Fred? True Story?
Speaker 12: That's it, man, We're about to do these runway shows. I think we're doing uh we're going Bloomingdale's on them in January.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 12: We're talking about it, so we man.
Speaker 1: It's it's been a good venture. Man, it's amazing. Doog Man. We had to bring you on. Man.
Speaker 4: If you give a if you give a young kid one gym, Man, before we get out of there, what.
Speaker 2: Would that be?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 12: First is stay sober?
Speaker 1: True Story?
Speaker 7: No cat Bitch,