Speaker 1: Shout out as a broken wave.
Speaker 2: Shut up, block, shut up, broken, Let's go, sir, Yeah, what I gotta grab for money?
Speaker 3: Try, folks man, I was so hey. I was a garbage boustard last week. I ain't think Detroit had no chance. But when there's a will, there's a garbage boster named Caudarius.
Speaker 1: Tony Nigga, you might as well. I'm playing with the Lions.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 3: I said, what kind of crack are they smoking if they think the Lions could beat the Chiefs? It wasn't crack. I don't know what kind of mileage Tony was on, or he might have been on priv peak. He probably had himself for no yards. He probably took the list. He probably know Mahon was gonna throw to him. I'm gonna take the list on me, so every time he threw the ball, he just dropped me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that nigga was doing.
Speaker 3: But nigga, you lost me some money and you got me looking like I don't know what I'm talking about. Now to the comments, shout out to Broken Play, the best sports show has returned. Season two is gonna be epic and lit. Shout out the nests Underscore fully active, twenty three that nigga sounds like he scamed a lot. Anytime nigga have an underscore on their YouTube name that nigga scam. Appreciation your support, big dog, sir. Oh wow, damn. A little disappointed. Y'all don't know who co Coke Golf is. At least know that she's the black tennis player. Her and Naomi Osaka is killing it. I apologize for last week not giving Cold Call her credit.
Speaker 1: I just found out baby girl from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So you will never hear me not know who the fuck you are no more? Shut out the Coke Coke from the funk.
Speaker 1: Yeah ch she just won. Oh Man, Coco, I gotta get a cocoa jersey man.
Speaker 5: The youngest from the US state to Winston Serena Williams.
Speaker 4: That's correct.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna talk shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: You can look crazy if I said it last week in the comments.
Speaker 4: It's you and E comments.
Speaker 3: Why the hell THAD know everything? And naw, don't nothing like this. This ain't even no real name.
Speaker 1: It's ain't dB.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that dB three? All right?
Speaker 3: T Husser said they were so wrong about the Detroit Kansas City game.
Speaker 1: I definitely would.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but in pat Mahon was the fits that Nigga was missing everybody.
Speaker 1: Man, they start bringing niggas out.
Speaker 3: The stay to coming in and play that nigga pat my home with throwing to niggas.
Speaker 1: He never even knew that.
Speaker 3: Nigga just saw the jersey and threw to him, so they went ready for that pat my own. I'm telling you who he missed though, Damn Tyreek Hill, Tyreek Hill and two. Oh man, it looks incredible down there in Miami.
Speaker 8: Bro he had two fifteen for two tds and two and a half four hundred and sixty passing yards three tds.
Speaker 3: Fifteen a receiver half more yards than a quarterback I picked last week, that garbage Boussard in August State. I will not say your name because I'll never pick you again.
Speaker 1: And I can't even pronounce your name. And that's good.
Speaker 3: This is a comment off the app. Richard King said, finally, don't have to watch ESPN.
Speaker 1: See that's what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We don't go beef with people intentionally. The beef just happened. Hey, yo, I feel better now, heard him said first of the season, garbage bastard, you a bat ken or you a freaking nigga?
Speaker 1: Hey, change y'all names on the app?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: How we go from Richard King to silver Back King? All right?
Speaker 3: Quart said this is the content. I pay eight dollars and fifty.
Speaker 1: Cent for man. Y'all clap it up for the channel eighty.
Speaker 8: Five a f.
Speaker 4: From Europe because it's not a dollar, sounds like a euro or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be from York. This is the last comment, somebody said. Kiera More eight eight two two one said, I'm glad the show is back. I know nothing about sports, and I love the show.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that, right, that's.
Speaker 3: That's what's up, because you've just gotta worry about sports. I seen a nigga come in and said this show is for niggas who love sports that don't know stats. Yeah yeah, And I almost got mad at it, but then I was like that nigga, right, I don't know how to pronounce half these nigga name.
Speaker 1: I don't know the stats.
Speaker 3: I don't keep up with all that stuff. I just know what a nigga's supposed to do when they're supposed to suit up. You're supposed to go out there and try to win what you're doing, get your ass up and win some money. Man, shout out the Broken Play. That's your boy, and nab Green and I got some for you. Look we matching whatever you put up. If you put up one hundred dollars, were gonna match that one hundred dollars. When you use the app and use the cold Broken Play, shout out the Broken Play. You put Broken Play in the Prize Pigs app, and when you use that, they gonna give you whatever you put up. So if you put up thirty nine dollars, they gonna match your thirty nine dollars. If you put up seventy four dollars, they gonna match your seventy four dollars. Whatever you got the spell, they gonna match it. So shout out to you and shout out to forgiving back.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Shout out Broken Play.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: It's available at over thirty states thirty one to be exactly. Because whatever state you in, if you can't, you know somebody in another state, be family. Let's get it. Go ahead over that prize pig, tell him we sent you. Let's get this money together, man, Broken plate. Especially when some nigga don't put some money on your Cadarius Tony speaking of doing what they're supposed to do when they suit up the what Dion Sanders is two and Odo.
Speaker 1: Colorado?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I bet no white boy want to get that nigga knocked off so bad? That lost too, oh man, you know he called somebody we gotta do somebody this. Then he doing an a flat commercial with him deon tearing his ass up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Alabama lost to Tech at home. Nobody saw that coming.
Speaker 8: You saw that coming, yea, because last year they only beat them Alabama and beat them by one and Texas got most of their players back.
Speaker 4: So written on the.
Speaker 3: Wall, what you would have told me straight just had Alabama? I didn't think Alabama could cover, but at least I thought they'll win money line. They an't even do that. But enough about Alabama. Let's get the prime time sounds his props because that.
Speaker 1: First game, you're gonna keep making excuses.
Speaker 3: The first game, they said, well TCU lost everybody, let's see what he do against Nebronska wore they ass out. Did you see when Sha Door put his watching that nigga face. Nigga is the real one. That nigga was out there like little baby, shout out my label this me.
Speaker 1: I'm in this bitch.
Speaker 7: Within real nigga face, little baby, go blame Colorado out game.
Speaker 4: That'll be who they played Colora, cal State rivalry.
Speaker 1: That ain't no rivalry. That was a rivaly.
Speaker 3: Now them niggas down, it's gonna be a motherfucking blow wise.
Speaker 8: I think the lines like twenties minus twenty six Colorado.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean what I say, they're gonna have nineteen forty two all in the motherfucker stands.
Speaker 1: They gonna beat their ass.
Speaker 3: Caleb Williams is looking like the number one peak. He he a bad motherfucker. I had to say that about him.
Speaker 1: He bad.
Speaker 8: He gone thirteen tds, no interceptions, they no pictures, year three three games.
Speaker 1: In usc Gonna play Colorado there.
Speaker 4: Two weeks I think September thirty, Oregon first.
Speaker 1: And then tell you.
Speaker 3: This right here, and I'm saying it right here, Travis Honald will have a pick.
Speaker 8: On Caleb Williams mark down.
Speaker 1: If he throw the ball. Travis hunt away.
Speaker 3: I bet you Travis Hunter snatched that motherfucker out there. I'm saying it, and you're gonna run it back speaking of running back. Team USA sails the place in the feeble Lebron commits to the Olympics. Niggas, you should have been there anyway. It shouldn't have a taste for you to see niggas get their ass with for you be like, yeah, they need help. Everybody out there looked horrible. Excelf An man. I'm not gonna say that because it's gonna come off the wrong way. Before we do Team USA, let's do Team Cities. I want to see Team Atlanta against some niggas.
Speaker 1: We got a man, we got Calwell, Pope whoever, Oh ship, that's enough, that's enough, dot Net Damn the White House still can play a little bit. Who out of the bit?
Speaker 3: Only people out of worry about it probably Team Chicago Chicago.
Speaker 9: L A l A.
Speaker 5: Rose In, Russ lamellow ball Man them Nigga would be arguing too much.
Speaker 1: I ain't worried about that ship.
Speaker 6: Who Chicago got d row Wade.
Speaker 1: More people than that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know who ain't got no damn body. Damn giants broke.
Speaker 1: Them. Nigga lost four into zero and don't gonna be.
Speaker 4: Honest with you.
Speaker 1: I like the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I'm a Cowboys fan, I did not see that coming, so I took the over, the over if you guys didn't know what's forty three and a half.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys scored forty points. Them son of a bitches.
Speaker 3: Couldn't score damn point, so I can hit my damn bit so I'm even more mad.
Speaker 4: On watching the game, I'm glad you lost.
Speaker 1: I said, unleast your team, how.
Speaker 4: Did you feel?
Speaker 1: And y'all got the prime.
Speaker 8: Time Gametime game opening night at the Crib. The twenty six to two special teams touchdown a block field goal, defensive pick six man. It was a wrap twenty six zero halftime. I stopped watching a halftime, but I had the under at forty six and a half, so at least I want money.
Speaker 4: I didn't want the Giants to score at all. They sucked. You ain't have to not want them to didn't go at all.
Speaker 3: You was good, You was good last night. Well, we don't know when the show come out Monday night.
Speaker 1: This ship might come out next Monday, to be specific with the day except.
Speaker 4: Two eleven.
Speaker 1: The Jets.
Speaker 3: The anticipation was high. The Jet first Bill Aaron Ross, New York. He come out that waving the flag. The motherfucker played thirty eight seconds.
Speaker 1: Crazy, all this hard knocked life skin yea, all this ship for you to get carted off.
Speaker 3: In forty three seconds and we had to watch that garbage Bostard Zach Wilson.
Speaker 1: They ain't up winning. Just got a defense.
Speaker 6: Man. What's the dude name that had three picks?
Speaker 4: He needs right now?
Speaker 1: Look at m up uh no white head, white head man, what's his first name?
Speaker 3: Jordan's Nigga, I don't even usually do this nigga sending a jersey to the broken play headquarters. Nigga, we're a fan of your nigga and you held.
Speaker 1: Up three Nigga, this ain't no way if you would have did it in practice against Zach Wilson, that's understandable. Nigga. You did that ship against Josh Allen. He kept trying it. Nigga stopped trying me. I love when the DB's do this nig at this ship stopped.
Speaker 3: Some nigga do it in there only You're like, nigga, you got a lucky you know when you do that ship. Nigga, you should have did this. This this nigga, you had that ship locked down. Draw a box over you. Nigga, don't throw it, know what near me?
Speaker 8: Nigga Bro hit his signing bowments in this first game. Three picks for the entire season. You got two hundred and fifty stacks.
Speaker 3: Get what that nigga doing now? Oh feet up, reclined and ship sitting on a forty two. All right, last thing we're gonna talk about before we get in some high lights and low lights. They say Joe Burrow has a career worst game against the Browns.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 4: When you get them niggas that money, That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, he's a great quarterback. Sometimes it's just how they go about it. But the Browns ain't no pushover. Brown's got good defense, have.
Speaker 4: Mouse Garrett like basketball moves.
Speaker 3: And why did you see when he did that? Oh I'm glad you brought that up, Marcella. Did you hear when Geno Smith screamed when he saw Aaron? Oh shit, that's what the game need to get back to. Start letting them nigga get it. Heylet them get sacked.
Speaker 1: All that blowing away height, man, bro, let it be football.
Speaker 4: They're protecting the money man.
Speaker 3: The quarterback bron You see when that nigga says, oh ship, that didn't got the funk out the way. Speaking of getting the funk out of the way, a lot of ricket quarterbacks lost this uh this week. We had Bryce Young lose lost who the other one them the two that started? Oh richid he lost too?
Speaker 1: They lost the Jacks Jack Yeah, James one. He scored though.
Speaker 3: But the only thing I want to put Ritter in that ricket quarterback too, because he damn show looked.
Speaker 4: Like we don't look, they don't trust him. I went to the game and they play how was the hour? Was the environment in the game? Jesus came out of it.
Speaker 8: Turn it was turned. There's a lot of Carolina Panther fans in there too. You know it's Atlanta. You know I always got these other fans, bro, It's a visional game. I lost money, unfortunately. I had the Falcons first half minus three. I was tired at the full game, and I lost money on the live bet under thirty three and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just stopped talking. Everybody excited around here. You just sound a lot to press rounding up. But yeah, all right, when we come back, we're gonna get in some I'm glad you brought that up that you lost a lot of money because we're gonna talk about the low lights. It was a lot of damn low lights, and nigga, don't you worry. Kadara's Tony. You will be the first nigga we mentioned on the low lights. Nigga, you ay, I just want the clips showing right now while we talk about this.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, you know, when a while a nigga be disappointed, like damn, what happened?
Speaker 1: They stopped even going over that buying. They were used to him dropping the motherfucking ball.
Speaker 3: I don't know if somebody put some money on his head or what. But Cadre's toner, Man, it's only up from here.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: He deleted Twitter.
Speaker 1: He deleted his Twitter.
Speaker 3: Nigga, don't delete your damn Twitter now. He's just the first game he knew. I was gonna call him a garbage boustter.
Speaker 1: Niggas getting woke from you, yeah, man, but I had to end this again.
Speaker 3: Detroit, Shout out to yall, city, shout out to your football team. I underestimated y'all and it was some real niggas in the comments who watched the show before the game came on. They said, Oh, now you don't believe in the city. You tripping, and that's on me. I've been listening to Detroit rappers lately. They been faced, rade, Man, I know they showed out at Detroit.
Speaker 8: One Detroit money Line. You tell that, Yes, sir, we'll talk. We'll talk, man, I something I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that. All right, Man, y'all keep tuning in and shout out to a broken play.
Speaker 4: It just like that, well.
Speaker 1: Broken highlights and low light. Let's get straight into it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of highlights, Greg, just scanning the room, man, you see me Thad and Dot that, and you got on our broken play polo shirts.
Speaker 1: Man, I feel like we're just gonna.
Speaker 4: Take this whole sports world by storm. I be seeing how these niggas be dressed.
Speaker 3: You niggas ain't got on no polo shirts with your logo on the motherfuckers cause you know why, cause your niggas switching every other motherfucking week to a different network. You can't wear a shirt that's say first take when you might.
Speaker 1: Be on one disputed, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah tomorrow, Yeah, yeah, yeah, nigga, don't give a fuck if your niggas don't want to do my show, why I do, but I keep asking, But you know who I do want on the show though?
Speaker 1: All your side.
Speaker 4: Pat McAfee, Yeah here, cool, cool, Yeah. If you ever see this, nigga, come do the show man.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I don't know how the network work, but if you could, got damn do it soon. Ya.
Speaker 3: Let's get into some highlights. First highlight off top should do a sentence, yes.
Speaker 9: Sir, Yeah, we want some money with your door?
Speaker 3: Money with your door? That would this when you make the highlights? When niggas can win money with you.
Speaker 4: If niggas can't.
Speaker 1: Win money with you, what's the purpose of you being in a highlight.
Speaker 3: Niggas want money with your door? Tell you who else niggas want money with. Niggas want money with.
Speaker 1: In two ain't no damn way you ain't hit it. If you took the more on that two fifteen, that that's a highlight.
Speaker 4: Who you who you hit on this week?
Speaker 9: Who is who is some of your some of your winners I took.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you who I lost badly on.
Speaker 10: Before I get in who I won and then tell me. Also tell me your thought process going into the pics.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is why I actually end up winning because I took Georgia over.
Speaker 1: I took Georgia over.
Speaker 8: It's like fifty I lost on the Georgia game. I took their team total over forty five and a half and they only have forty three.
Speaker 1: So that's my thing. When it's ship like that, bro, and you need one touchdown or you.
Speaker 3: Need a field goal, just something, and they just start it and it goes down to that damn WEEKENDSS quarterback. Big take that motherfucking place kicker out the game, bro, he's not doing it. Bowers shouldn't have number three yard, you know that crazy?
Speaker 1: He only had three yards.
Speaker 4: He's a candidate.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, long story short, I knew I needed to pick right then. I took the Alabama Texas over.
Speaker 1: Easy. Oh they lit that motherfucker up. They ain't leave no room for that.
Speaker 3: I took Colorado money line. I could have took the spread how they be, but I was like ship, they might try to.
Speaker 10: Because Colorado, Colorado is the best bet right now these first three weeks.
Speaker 9: Is Colorado gonna be the best whatever it is to take it.
Speaker 3: So Colorado, I took the Falcons money linet.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of Aristota said, that was a lot. I agree, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you this.
Speaker 3: The game started off Scarism, motherfucker, because that was the only game I waited on on my partlay.
Speaker 1: I had a five pick.
Speaker 3: I had Alabama over I had Florida State over Colorado.
Speaker 1: And who was my other team?
Speaker 4: I want to say, uh, it was some money line I could look, I got it. We can better line show Iowa? Yeah, Iowa.
Speaker 3: I had our money line. So look that's a five pick. All them waiting all my picks hit on Saturday. I'm waiting on that Sunday for the fare. The game started off, I said, oh, ship, I think Carolina scored first, didn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hated hayden Hurst.
Speaker 3: Carolina scored first, then Carolina went us. Did Carolina ever take the league?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Seven.
Speaker 1: I want to say, oh, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, Bro, you can check myself because I got started getting scared, and I'm gonna tell you what I did. Yeah, We're gonna start using the termin knowledge around this.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I hedged the bit.
Speaker 4: Hey, I went and took.
Speaker 1: Carolina to win during the live. During the gas Man.
Speaker 3: Live, I said, I can't reach this ship. I gotta come home with something. When you saw that clip, I.
Speaker 4: Gotta come with I gotta leave something. Yeah, ten and seven, So.
Speaker 3: That when they took the league, I got a little scared of Carolina got a good ass defense too.
Speaker 1: I will say they do luckily. Brice young, he's still young. He looks defense.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 10: Besides our quarterback situation, I'm confident our backs look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What's the other bad name er? Yeh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was told that motherfucker man score.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another highlight. I will say the Cowboys defense.
Speaker 4: That was a low light for me.
Speaker 6: How that's a low light for you because he wanted the Giants.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta take your heart out of this ship. Yeah, if you want to.
Speaker 3: It is either you want to win money or you want to God damn be a fan. If you want to be a giant fan, nigga, be a giant fan.
Speaker 6: You can't do both.
Speaker 4: You can't do both.
Speaker 1: You gotta and I want money on the game. But you beat at the under and it hit, so you knew they win.
Speaker 6: Gonna go yeah, that shows that you lacked confidence in your squad.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty six zero. I took this weekend.
Speaker 10: I took I played a fourteen parlay. I took the Falcon spread, I took the Ravens spread. I took the forty nine er spread and the Eagle spread that my eyes came out at plus twelve thirty.
Speaker 6: Damn, you ain't at all. I ain't lose at all this past.
Speaker 1: The only thing that was got scared was that Eagles game.
Speaker 10: Eagles game was scared because when they was up and then it got closet, turned the ball over close.
Speaker 4: But you were good man raven for it.
Speaker 9: And now Ravens was looking kind of scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I knew Houston went ship forty nine.
Speaker 9: They kicked.
Speaker 8: So right now primetime games are three and o on the unders. So your last Thursday night game, your Sunday night game, and your Monday night game all over all unders are hit three unders. So this Thursday, I'm gonna take the under this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some Vikers and Eagles play this start, gonna.
Speaker 4: Take the under for show.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll see where it's at right now.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Jalen gonna, God damn he go Thursday night game. He's gonna put up some motherfucking points. You know, niggas, watch.
Speaker 4: That's forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: I might take that ship too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might be with forty eight forty and a half.
Speaker 1: Far as low lights, I'm gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: I think one of the lowest lights besides cardis don't because nigga use an automatic.
Speaker 4: Don't you have the word? He was like he was a lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you was a lock for garbage Baster. I don't know what's gonna happen the next three weeks, but nigga, you got it. I can't, No, Nigga, I'll do what you done, did Nigga?
Speaker 4: Well, Josh Allen four turnovers? Yes, But look, I want to.
Speaker 3: Say for a highlight though, Detroit Lions coach that Nigga came in like he knew he could win.
Speaker 1: He went on that fake punt like he played.
Speaker 4: That was a huge shout.
Speaker 3: Out to my boy Reeve's maybe uh for the Detroit Lions. He got damn he either one did the fake punt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dan Campbell Man, he came, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 9: Lamar was a low light for me, Man Lamar, he ain't played too good.
Speaker 4: He got paid this off season two Another.
Speaker 9: Lamar was a low light for me.
Speaker 10: Uh, I can't really say Odell was a low light because he gotta throw on the ball.
Speaker 9: Gotta throwing the ball. Another low light for me, uh was your boy.
Speaker 6: Uhna show up?
Speaker 1: If you heard me earlier, I said, don't mention that guyage Boustard name.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be out.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that white and look, I would be honest with y'all. The first thing I got do, I was like, oh, she let me check on that organ straate game. I look at the score, I said, oh, that nigga ball.
Speaker 1: Man. I looked at the stat The motherfucker had thirty three yards. Bitch, how y'all's going.
Speaker 3: How do motherfuckers go twenty eight zero and you got thirty two yards as a quarterback?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Do you want to win some ship that way?
Speaker 3: You gotta start talking to nigga, Do you want to do this ship for the rest of your life? Nigga, you gotta start throwing the motherfucking ball.
Speaker 4: They don't care.
Speaker 3: About wins and lost this nigga. They kept about yards. They kept about seeing highlights. Nigga, you don't have a fucking.
Speaker 5: Highlight, man, speaking of low lights, their car is my low light. They won, but it was ugly.
Speaker 1: Bro. He's got a good defense.
Speaker 4: And they could have.
Speaker 1: Scored at the end.
Speaker 9: Did you see some of the bullshit he was throwing them?
Speaker 5: Man, It's just it just it didn't look like he wanted to be out there, bro. Man, the nigga is in New Orleans. Yeah, the nigga in Gumbo in Cross. That nigga been partying. That nigga forgot he was about to play football.
Speaker 6: This is whatever they had Drew Brees on. They need, they need to keep that going.
Speaker 1: Nigga. He not Drew Brees, Nigga. If he was Drew Brees, he would still be with the Raiders. They got rid of his for a reason.
Speaker 6: Didn't want to play with them either, though.
Speaker 1: Now you know one thing about it.
Speaker 3: When I got damn say some bulls ship, I come back and correct myself. Baker Mayfield, I called you a garbage bouster and the nigga you still.
Speaker 1: Is, but you gotta win.
Speaker 6: He showed up, He showed up, and it showed up and Ryan placed it. You know, he put on him.
Speaker 3: Ryan fam took the white boy as usual. I feel like white players, they little white players.
Speaker 6: What you mean, man?
Speaker 4: Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say a white niggas white.
Speaker 4: Like Brett Favre the favorite play Yeah who.
Speaker 1: The best quarterback? Oh damn Marino.
Speaker 9: They like pay pay, Oh.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you say something about pay money the white boys is choke.
Speaker 1: Your asses too.
Speaker 6: They love Brees.
Speaker 1: So much because he be hanging with the nigga like hands and and bother he do.
Speaker 5: But when Trump, he was supporting Trump for a minute, so then they started to get back on the.
Speaker 9: His son is like his son's turned.
Speaker 3: But you can't just judge the nigga by Trump because a lot of niggas I be around, they're not even in politics. But when Trump was giving that money out them niggas, one of my partners would a vote for Trump. Stickers on his box, shelling jack O that PPP money coming through. So you can't judge nigga buy politics because we don't know how.
Speaker 1: That ship works.
Speaker 6: One of my fights, they said, free Trump man, Hey.
Speaker 3: Shout out that we're speaking of locker ship. Up shout out of funny Willie she locked that nigga trump.
Speaker 1: Hey, she didn't trump like that. Man, she ain't playing with a nigga and boy. So yeah, them the highlights and low lights.
Speaker 3: And I think this is the first time I think it's it's safe to say we're gonna make Can.
Speaker 1: We hold ourselves accountable when we're a low light? Yeah, that is a low light.
Speaker 3: What we did prize picks last week, and and and and that everybody hit except me. I tell you, I took that garbage bassa from Oregon State. That's a low light. But this is the lowest light of the mall. Put ten dollars on that damn nigga.
Speaker 1: Wrong men and women in this fucking room.
Speaker 5: Niggat ship for zoom Man, bro zoom Mann for fruit snacks, and.
Speaker 1: Donald having meal money.
Speaker 5: I'm about to stay I entertainment, but this could be a teaching moment for priz picks.
Speaker 9: It was gonna bring us like one hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: For prize picks. If you have six and you had, they gave me a free flex play. So when you do that, you got to take the free flex play.
Speaker 4: We won.
Speaker 5: I did put the hound on, and I did, and we lost thanks to you, thanks to me because the DJ whatever show, it show why he wanted to.
Speaker 1: Cap on me.
Speaker 3: Travis Hunter, the Hiteah did he redid it, I redid it and they raised up the stats song.
Speaker 9: Oh you did it after we played.
Speaker 3: Nigga gotta make up the positive ship. Nigga let us know on the show when you ain't got the money, Nigga.
Speaker 5: I ain't had to make no Depositiveigga said that, Hey, hey, let's go on to the prize fit segment.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait a Friday when everything cleared.
Speaker 9: When they get paid.
Speaker 1: I got money, and Nigga don't wait till you get paid to do our bets. Now.
Speaker 3: Now the stats don't win up. Nigga gotta throw for seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Yard niggas Friday.
Speaker 3: No, they done did the ship, so we might as well get on into a prize pich of the week straight.
Speaker 1: In y'all y'all that yeah, so who y'all like this week? Since we're talking.
Speaker 9: About man, let me go ahead all right with your door again. You don't care what it I don't care what it say.
Speaker 10: I'm going I think it was three twenty three, go ahead and put me down for your door over three twenty three right now, man.
Speaker 6: I want to go. I want to go. I wanna go Colorado, Man, I want to go.
Speaker 1: Weaver.
Speaker 6: She had a great after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see the college football yet.
Speaker 6: You got yeah CFB. It's right next to the NFL. They got rush.
Speaker 1: Damn reed, she ain't trying to.
Speaker 10: I'm calling it locked for three twenty three. Do probably go for five hundred again? It's Colorado State many at home again?
Speaker 9: Litl Wayne on the sideline.
Speaker 3: In fact, I'm gonna say Travis Homer seventy six and a half. I'm gonna say Travis playing against Colorado State, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He's gonna show out this week.
Speaker 5: He playing offense to and defense. He Yeah, he's gonna That's the lot. I'll take Weaver by week six.
Speaker 3: They gonna test that nigga for steroids. I'm telling you who tra Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: No, Damn Wayne, who are you taking myself?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Sae Kwon Barkley to score touchdown?
Speaker 10: Hey, take your heart ship, Yeah, bro come on, Brost.
Speaker 4: We're trying to go to the class the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: I still wouldn't bet.
Speaker 9: That ship only it's a half half touchdown.
Speaker 4: That's half score score.
Speaker 1: To be honest with what you're doing.
Speaker 4: They did score last week. He'scoring the touchdown.
Speaker 6: Bro had forty.
Speaker 3: Points to try to god damn score touchdown against We're trying to go to the club, nigga, we're trying to drink forty two and.
Speaker 1: Eat hot wings.
Speaker 4: Score a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Bro, who you got?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: Hang your own?
Speaker 1: I funked up last week?
Speaker 6: Who account we putting this on yours?
Speaker 9: Nigga?
Speaker 1: We're your counting.
Speaker 11: I ain't got one yount you gotta do this week.
Speaker 10: If I'm if I'm anybody, I'm taking the Colorado bit. So whoever you see on Colorado, I take jim Me Horn or I take Xavier I probably.
Speaker 1: I like that running back from them for Colorado to Edwards. Yes, he had a game.
Speaker 9: It was nice.
Speaker 6: He get busy.
Speaker 4: He's not here though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll pop up there in a minute. Up there.
Speaker 9: We're gonna let Greg think about it. Will we'll send his end.
Speaker 6: Who you're going with?
Speaker 4: I'm going with don. I would like to say that I am not a bad luck and I feel like it's a great start for two because now.
Speaker 8: It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 1: It wasn't definitely the one your fault.
Speaker 3: But honestly, I'm happy it happened like that because all us would have hit our pick. If that would have walked in here and showed me we won one hundred damn.
Speaker 6: Dollars, man, we would have still gone to the club.
Speaker 4: Indeed, what one nigga.
Speaker 1: Know, we would have been in the population part of the club. That's the worst part.
Speaker 4: No matter where you be nowadays, if you ain't got no.
Speaker 1: Sections, yes, take your ass.
Speaker 6: Don't we got speaking of that? Don't we got you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, when we come back to hey, got that the here?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll edit that ship, y'all. Okay, you watch and make sure you use the broken plate code. I've seen somebody saying the comments. It kind of rared me the wrong way. This episode is proof never use a nail pickam.
Speaker 4: I thought it was me that ship hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nigga, you muther didn't see me last season?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's how be you gotta remind him.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: With that being said, y'all got damn joined price peak. Use the cold broken play, bro. I'm telling you it's gonna bring you that money. It's easy. I hit last week on some ship.
Speaker 5: Y'all hit on my homes rushing yards. Yeah, and then they give you deals with that Dak Prescott. It's in that room right there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know, without further ado us winning last We didn't win last week, but we did win last season. Uh, now bringing bringing, bringing all the balls. Don't let these niggas think we're just boys ship. It's the start of season. We ain't got no ice in no buckets that. We ain't got no iceing bucket. Yeah again a bit I thought we had iceing, but.
Speaker 4: You're still on the budget.
Speaker 1: Freaking the lights, Ryan, let's get up a lex bottle man.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, Hey, don't why be trying to check the other sports show on doing like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seeing you nigga drink live y'all. Nigga be been dyed mountain doing ship that ship. We got wheel for the two on the set. Open that one. Hey, let him get some shot coups. This this to celebrate. Oh yeah, we take your time, take your time spent around lext wee. Let him see that ass.
Speaker 3: Main that the thumb more. We gotta we gotta cheat you niggas at your own game. Oh man, Yeah, you've been watching sports this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about it. I don't know what y'all have talked about, but I seen that man sprung his ankle.
Speaker 3: I said, tell me nothings.
Speaker 1: They didn't tell me nothing. Lord the Cowboys. You know what I'm saying. It's my team.
Speaker 12: I love sports, Okay, one or two part of the stars.
Speaker 4: Once they I don't mean to kick you out.
Speaker 1: Well by y'all. Let me take my daughter on me. I'm gonna have me a drink. Shout out as a broken wave, shut up, a broken block, shut out, broken that's an honor. That's an honor.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: We got cheek on being in the motherfucker building. Man, Man, Man, why you yell so loud? Man?
Speaker 11: I heard you outside the parking lot. Nigga, you was yelling like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now, if you watch all the sports show that, yeah, they you got.
Speaker 6: To not like you. You sound like that nigga that was in court.
Speaker 11: If you think I came here to play with y'all, got damn it.
Speaker 1: I'm not like brother. What's going on in there?
Speaker 11: What type of sh ain't putting on you bro, you straight and ship you good man.
Speaker 1: No, this is the thing, bro.
Speaker 3: If you watch the other sports show, they be yelling and arguing with each other, but here, we don't argue with each other.
Speaker 1: So we gotta argue at the camera.
Speaker 3: So we arguing at the viewers, and we arguing that the niggas we'll be watching the show for real.
Speaker 1: I feel you. What's your favorite sport being boxing? Okay? So you who you had in the last fight? Uh?
Speaker 11: Man, I was there. I couldn't pick. It was a pick them for me. I couldn't pick who was gonna win. I would be lying if I told you that I thought that he was gonna get the ship beat out of him like he did.
Speaker 4: Did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean styles make fights, so that's the thing, Like you never know. But I was shocked in the way that that turns Crawford beat the ship out him like that.
Speaker 1: So live, was it worse in person than how we saw it on TV? Yeah?
Speaker 11: It was because you can tell that people were sitting the shop like in the building, people was literally like, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Because we were.
Speaker 3: Thinking that we're gonna be one of them fights that bring the boxing world back.
Speaker 1: Like I mean it did bring it back, like damn, we don't want no rematch of this?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I still want to see the rematch, you know what I mean? Yeah, because styles make fights. You know, you get into it for you ever been in a fight before? Yeah, did you win all of them?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: But if you lost some of them, did you ever double back and win after you lost?
Speaker 1: It was one nigga I did not double back on.
Speaker 6: I said, no, that nigga he knows something, so you wouldn't have took the rematch with him.
Speaker 4: I said that nigga supposed to be professional.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, well, you know I still talk ship to him.
Speaker 11: Ben said he wanted the rematch, and it's a rematch clause. That's why you put the rematch clauses in the contract so you can make sure you get your get back. I watched the rematch, and they're gonna fight at one fifty four of they fight again, so that'll make a little bit of a different fight because they'll be a heavier weight.
Speaker 1: Crawford was confident.
Speaker 11: I mean, here, Omaha, Nebraska, nigga. You've never been to Omaha, nigga, You'll see exactly why that nigga confident like that. Them nigga's up there different and they don't get the credit they deserve for being the type of niggas that they are.
Speaker 6: So he has something to prove.
Speaker 11: And I think that if you don't have a rapper from where you're from that narrate your city, then niggas don't know what your city like.
Speaker 1: Because he brought em and m Eminem brought him out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that was just some eight miles ship.
Speaker 11: That's different the o Maha, Nebraska that I didn't been through and been two nigga niggas don't know how niggas get down in Omaha. So he's like the setting the nerdive for a place that doesn't have a nertive set. So he got a bigger chip on the show to everybody know detail. Everybody know Dallas, and they caught you Omahona brask.
Speaker 3: Everybody in Texas going, yeah, we thought that that weekend everybody and they Mama said it's gonna kill him.
Speaker 1: I bet it was silent than a motherfucker. If he was watching.
Speaker 3: They started leaving the show when they you know, looking at it all like they just started getting up.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you see his Mama Crawford, Mama used to pay people to try to beat him up.
Speaker 11: That's that omaha, like that's the hood. That that what made him so tough. Here a dog, so you know, And again I thought that the fight was gonna be closer than that. I couldn't really pick a winner just because styles make fights, and I understand boxing in a way that you never know. One punch, fives of pressure, that's all to take. You're going to sleep, so you never know. But I was shocked that that man got his ass like that. But I still watch it again just because I'm a fight fan.
Speaker 8: So you were there, like looking from home, looking at Spence, like in the locker room, he didn't look like he was all the way there.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, would you have been if.
Speaker 11: You took an ass like that before the fight? I mean, I can't really tell what the nigga looked like before the fight. He just looked like he was focused. You know, you can't tell focus. But after the fight, you can tell he wasn't all the way there, you know what I mean, He wasn't all the way there after the fight at all. But you can't really tell, like when you watch it because we went to the way in we you know, yeah, we did everything, so I mean we got to really see the environment.
Speaker 6: That's really what the fight is about.
Speaker 11: Like and I've learned it from going to the fight that them floor seats is for you to be seen, not to see the fight. If you want to see the fight, then sit up in the rafters because you can actually see down into the ring. Being on the floor is just about being seen by everybody.
Speaker 4: Who was on the future, you know what I mean, if you.
Speaker 11: Needed to hear Ship like that, niggas who never been you want to know, Yeah, you automatically gonna want to be on that floor because you think that's where you gotta beat them.
Speaker 6: Now, that's what you got to be to be seen.
Speaker 11: Like you know, every nigga with money from all over the country they buying them floor seats to at the song.
Speaker 6: You know, they got to fit.
Speaker 11: Given the fake DAPs the niggas like you know Him and Ship. So that's pretty much what being on the floor is about. But if you want to see the fight, it's like a couple of sections in the arena that make it. You get a clear view into the ring and it's way better seating than being on the floor.
Speaker 1: Being you being from U d C. Like you was a Washington fan of Baltimore cause you all there.
Speaker 4: Neither Nah, who are your team? I'm a Broncos fan.
Speaker 1: You steal a Broncos with So how you feel about Russell Wilson.
Speaker 11: We don't want Future to leave that nigga alone. Man, you think that's the problem. I think that's the problem. Man, Future, Please stop making songs referencing this nigga.
Speaker 6: Man, he can't focus.
Speaker 11: They be playing that ship on the loud speaking between plays and ship, and that nigga hit that ship and can't throw a touchdown to say his life.
Speaker 1: Man, leave them alone some of the ship when Future come with it. It don't even have nothing to do with the song.
Speaker 4: He was talking about.
Speaker 3: Turn your click up that nigga said, got it out the field, funk, Russell?
Speaker 1: What that reason?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What you being a bullet at this point?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that nigga broken plays. That's what that nigga's doing, breaking the guy damn plays down.
Speaker 4: Man, that shit is.
Speaker 11: Man, it's tough, and I wanted Russ to come in and actually change the culture in Denver. But the reason why I'm even a Broncos fantas is. I grew up in DC and it was Redskins, Cowboys and that shit like crips and bloods and nigga. That shit caused your family to fight nigga every time the Redskins and the Cowboys play. It caused dissension in my household. So I was just like, I'm a pick a team that ain't got ship.
Speaker 4: To do with neither one of them.
Speaker 1: I was watching this game, I seen them cream sickle uniforms.
Speaker 11: I was like, I'm fucking with these niggas. Ever since then, I've been a Broncos fan cause.
Speaker 3: You be fucking with the fashion. Speaking of fast, who you think some of the worst and best dressed athletes in the game like that, you see he got that ship on.
Speaker 4: They be like, what made them?
Speaker 6: Oh Man historically or.
Speaker 1: Now historically, We're gonna take it historic.
Speaker 6: Historically Iverson.
Speaker 11: Iverson is my biggest influence fashion wise, Like he's on my list the top five niggas period just of influence fashion wild worst niggas as great as he was.
Speaker 6: Jordan Niggas, Jordan Jeans.
Speaker 1: Jean Jordan's don't don't we call nigga Jean.
Speaker 11: Jordan Jean jordans Man that nigga Jordan jeans that nigga had on. I'm talking about them was boot cut them was like them was like boat cut jeans.
Speaker 1: Nigga them business was huge when he had it ankle when he ankle, h.
Speaker 11: Era addressing like, That's why I love Iverson so much because he came in looking.
Speaker 6: Like we look He dressed like us. Them niggas was winning.
Speaker 11: Big ass Steve Harvey suits and you couldn't really identify with that, like you know what I mean, coming from out the hood, You're like, man, we don't wear those suits like that unless you're doing the Easter speech. The niggas had Easter speech suits. And then Iverson was the first one to come to the game and the sweats and the jerseys and yeah, that flavor everything, you know what I'm saying that, So Iverson probably is number one for me. That's my favorite player ever basketball, most influential basketball player on my on me and my generation.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 6: Now, Uh, what's my man name?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 1: What's my man name? PJ Tucker? P J Tucker, shout off, PJ. That be having shoes that niggas never even seen or even would have thought about copping p J.
Speaker 11: Tucker flys niggau with p J Tucker Man, he'd be putting that ship at gil To.
Speaker 4: I think shade Gilg just Alexander's fly To. He'll fly.
Speaker 11: I tell you one nigga who'll be scaring me. What's my man name? They played for the Wizards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I seen Kyle Kuzman would a throw pillow on like at a game, and I was like, this nigga tripping slam? What's that the Summer League game? Want somebody that was a regular game. That nigga had that pink pillow one.
Speaker 3: At the Summer League game like he had like he was looking like dressed like on some anti type ship.
Speaker 6: No it wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, he ain't playing the Summer League. He was on the sideline. I think I want to say he was on the Pacers or something. He had some mean going on.
Speaker 11: I don't remember who. These niggas take it too far. Sometimes James be coming out with the with the wild outfit. So I don't even know if it's considered. You know, fashion is subjective, so some of that.
Speaker 3: But they might be on some old other ship. But I will say that about James hard. I know your real nigga cause him and little Baby be hanging tough that they.
Speaker 6: Make you a real nigga who you hang with most.
Speaker 9: Of the time.
Speaker 1: I can't judge. I can't judge the nigga about an outfit because I know a little bit like you gotta start doing that weird ass. No, you can't die. You can't judge the nigga about who he hate with. James and I met Jane. James is a cool laga.
Speaker 3: I don't see him hanging around like even when he came to Atlanta, I don't seen him at some little day parties and ship.
Speaker 1: He be got damn vibing.
Speaker 4: You mean you not be doing the thing he don't be, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just look like you just did the coke sprinkle on the load.
Speaker 11: You gotta watch yourself, man, You gotta be careful with just with the movements be interpreted differently.
Speaker 3: Man, you cot you just vibing, bro, You just doing little thing.
Speaker 4: He's just vibing in the club like you know he went on. No ship like that.
Speaker 3: What you're doing, get your ass up and winning some money, man, shout out the broken play. That's your boy and nav Greg and I got something for you. Look, we mashing whatever you put up. If you put up one hundred dollars, we're gonna mash that one hundred dollars. When you use the app and use the cold Broken Play, shout out the Broken Play.
Speaker 4: You put Broken Play in the prize.
Speaker 1: Picks out, and you use that. They gonna give you whatever you put up.
Speaker 3: So if you put up thirty nine dollars, they gonna match your thirty nine dollars. If you put up seventy four dollars, they gonna match your seventy four dollars. Whatever you got to spell, they gonna match it. So shout out to you, and shout out to us forgiving back. Man, shout out Broken Play.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It's available in over thirty states, thirty one to be exactly, because whatever state you in, if you can't, you know somebody in another state, be family. Let's get it. Go ahead over that prize pig, tell them we sent you. Let's get this money together, man, Broken Play. What's some of the band best games you gonna see all time? Like you know what I'm saying, Like football, basketball wise.
Speaker 6: You like shit? Best games? Oh man, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Damn. It was a game.
Speaker 6: I think it was a college game.
Speaker 11: It was Syracuse and somebody they went like nine tenth overtime, yukon.
Speaker 1: That was man.
Speaker 6: I was at the open mic.
Speaker 11: We was doing open mics at the time in North Carolina, and we at the open mic trying to do jokes and niggas is not paying attention to that at all. So I just took the microphone and went and stood by the TV and starting.
Speaker 6: Nerrating the game.
Speaker 4: Niggas.
Speaker 1: So that game?
Speaker 6: What else? The Super Bowl last year?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: That was a good ass game.
Speaker 1: That was a good game.
Speaker 6: Iverson when he crossed Jordan.
Speaker 1: They tried to ban that ship.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nah, Iverson when he crossed Jordan. That's That's one of my favorite moments in sports history. What else, man, It's so many like Jordan when he played the Pacers and missed the game winning when when he missed the game winning shot when they hit the backboard and rimmed out like that was one of my favorite games in the playoffs when they played the Pacers. Most of Jordan's Like watching Jordan was amazing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I think I was sawing against the Celtics. When Bron came out and went off against the Celtics from the Miami Bron when he went off against the Celtics, Bron and got a couple of my favorite games man Bron when he hit the game winner against the Magic, That's when that was crazy. That's one of my favorite games football, Barry saying, as I used to love watching Barry Man too soon now me and he did. But you know, just watching him like that was for me watching sports. The ship that made you want to get up and go try to do that ship outside like then was the.
Speaker 6: Games and the people that motivated me.
Speaker 11: Like Iverson used to make me want to pick up a basketball and go outside. Barry used to make me want to take a football to figure out how the duke and you know what I mean make a nigga not be able to touch you. So, you know, those are the games that that I remember. Just the people that I remember playing back in the day, that was super impactful to me.
Speaker 3: Have you have you met some of your favorite athletes?
Speaker 11: Man, I haven't I seen Iverson. That's the first time and only time I ever been starstruck. I sing Iverson and Lenox Mall and that Nigga walked out in front of the Lennox Mall Nigga and I just stood there and was just looking like Nigga. That's a I couldn't say. It's about three years ago. It's about he probably knew you in all.
Speaker 6: I mean, I couldn't.
Speaker 11: I couldn't froze up Sam, like I hadn't met a bunch of people, man, But that's the only one that I knew that I would have loved you probably talk but a head all man, I don't even know how the fact that I froze up like that let me know just how impactful that that he was to me growing like I wanted to be like Iverson like that Nigga Iverson way more than Jordan. I love Jordan, I respect Jordan's you know what I mean. But Iverson is the greatest.
Speaker 3: Evidence I think when I was like growing up watching Jodant games, you just knew he was supposed to win.
Speaker 1: Like when you watched him and like you you just knew, like Alli.
Speaker 3: Since I was like, because they always bring up here Detroit Pistons era when he couldn't.
Speaker 11: Beat I tell you what, they don't bring up them years that nigga came to the Wizards and cheated for all them years.
Speaker 6: Nigga, we had to watch that nigga beat from ship in d C for three year.
Speaker 11: No give a fuck, niggah d C to come do that ship in you missing dumps and ship nigga, that ship they had the city fucked up. Niggas, don't never talk about that. I'm from d C, Nigga. Niggas, don't never talk about how that nigga came to d C.
Speaker 1: U was watching the Wizards.
Speaker 11: Jordan, you talking about expecting this nigga to win, So did we that came and was missing dunks.
Speaker 4: And nobody else.
Speaker 1: He gives a fuck. He ain't never had nobody else. For real, he should have came and won with that.
Speaker 4: Not just think about it.
Speaker 1: What nobody mentioned a Wizards was like the Wizard years ain't exist.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 11: I was there, like we had to watch like it with a bubble. Like you talk about, Jordan, Niggas, don't never bring up the Wizard.
Speaker 1: Is what everybody Wizard.
Speaker 6: Everybody was just happy to see him still playing.
Speaker 1: We wasn't what the you mean, y'all?
Speaker 4: Was the niggas in d C was not happy to see that ship.
Speaker 11: You goes like, nigga, win, what the fuck you gotta even came and we steal some ship with Jordan.
Speaker 1: When he came to the Wizard, he's wearing the big jeans and shit in the city.
Speaker 4: We ain't never wearing in the city. Nigga.
Speaker 6: We seen him on the court, not winning.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 11: We thought we we seen we getting Jordan. We didn't give a fuck that he was forty. He could have been fifty.
Speaker 6: You got Jordan.
Speaker 8: Look at this team, Bro, Kwame Brown, Hubert Davis, Brendan Haywood, Richard Hamilton, Popeye Jones, Christian Ladner, Jordan, Tyron LEEU, Bobby, Nigga.
Speaker 11: Didn't stop because you don't just say Jordan and then keep going like brother. You know that's how that work. Mike, that's Michael Jordan. Nigga, that's not James Jordan. You just said that's mj So I don't think that's the thing that I think is fucked up about the debate between Lebron and Jordan, and nobody ever incorporates the fact that Jordan came to the Wizards and was not Jordan, like he was not Michael Jordan. When he came to the Wizards, he was still Jordan's theory and legacy, but as far as plate like, he was not Jordan.
Speaker 8: He averaged twenty He averaged twenty three first season in twenty the seconds.
Speaker 1: What was the record? They didn't even make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: They were asked, Uh, what thirty eight and forty four?
Speaker 6: Damn thirty eight and forty four.
Speaker 11: Now go to the Bulls and see when Jordan was ever thirty eight and forty four.
Speaker 8: Never May eight rookie rookie season eighties when it was really just him when he was hurt.
Speaker 6: But other than that, so being you say you are a j fan, if you have to choose, if I had to choose, I'm gonna go Lebron.
Speaker 11: I gotta go Bron because I watched Bron do something that you ain't never seen domb before like that.
Speaker 6: Nigga ain't never had no off the court issues.
Speaker 11: You ain't never got. He ain't never got caught up with no holes. He ain't never been on the shade room for nothing. Crazy take care of all his kids. He take care of the motherfucker's kids.
Speaker 1: Got to school.
Speaker 11: I mean, Chicago is Chicago, Chicago been Chicago since before Jordan got there with Chicago. After he left, of course he bought, he elevated the sports where he took the NBA magic and Larry Bird saved the NBA. Jordan took it worldwide. But he didn't have to go up against what Lebron has to go up against. In regards to the times, the news cycle, the news cycles every fifteen to sixty seconds. Now, we didn't get to see what Jordan would look like with social media. All you ever hear about stories about MJ is that this nigga be carrying the shit out people like they say the nigga Jordan mean and a motherfucker. Could you imagine you run up on Jordan with a camera phone, Hey, Mike Man, say what U nigga jo bitchad song on nigga putting no cameras in my face.
Speaker 1: Nigga stepped on my laws, just stepped on.
Speaker 11: My jeans ass Nigga jo bitchass song somewhere man.
Speaker 6: Like we ain't never had to.
Speaker 11: That could have and probably would have diminished his legacy if we would have got to see into him as a person that clearly we got to see in the Lebron that way and motherfuckers just hate him just because he's great.
Speaker 6: They hate him for his greatness.
Speaker 11: They don't hate him for any other reason other than and then they judging him against somebody who didn't have to compete against what he had to compete against all them years, Jordan lost in the eighties.
Speaker 4: He was like that, he was amazing, but he didn't win nothing.
Speaker 11: But nobody ever compares the fact that Bron came into the league as an eighteen year old and was dominant from eighteen and still dominant.
Speaker 1: Twenty one years later.
Speaker 11: This nigga then beat a whole I'm talking about a child support sentence and a half of life sentence for murder in America.
Speaker 6: Being great in the NBA in.
Speaker 1: Twenty one years you can't. You don't play it against fathers and so like niggas.
Speaker 6: Man, Bron is the greatest.
Speaker 11: If you talk about overall legacy, like if you in my opinion, if you talk about overall legacy, of course you know you got Jordan. He's six and on the finals, and you gotta respect that he never lost and never win seven games. All that's cool, but you you have never seen Jordans have to compete in a game that is like the game that we watch now with all of these niggas who are superstar athletes, athletes, you assume that because the game was rougher back in the day, that that mean it was more skill.
Speaker 1: These niggas now are six.
Speaker 11: Nine, could go coach the coach he ain't never had to see nothing like Kevin Durant coming down.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. I'm talking about Kyrie.
Speaker 11: Kyrie, the real live monstars, them niggas he played against in Space Jam. It's really on the basketball court now, that's who Lebron is playing against in Could you imagine if Sean Bradley had Kd's game.
Speaker 4: That see what I'm.
Speaker 11: Saying, that their whole narrative of what the NBA would have looked like. And again, I just look at Bron and I've watched Bron, you know what I mean from the time he came into the NBA until now, and in the social media area and in the news cycle that is constant, and when you can't go nowhere without being seen the fact that he's been able to keep a legacy that he's been able to keep and do all the things that he's done off the court and still be the face of the NBA twenty one years in that you can't.
Speaker 3: You know, another thing being It ain't like Lebron be on something like something like weird shit. He still isn't a rap. You'll see him God damn posting niggas, new music, all that type of shit he out in the culture. He doing shit, but he still know how to turn that shit on and off.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the thing, man. You You it's like it's hard to compete.
Speaker 11: Against the legend of Jordan because Jordan was just so dominant in his era. Like you just look at Jordan games and you look and you can kind of forget, you know what I mean. With the shit he was doing in the air, it was it was never seen, you know what I mean. I'm talking about you seeing him do stuff that was never before seen. So by the time we got to where we able to see Jordan, it was just pure dominance. At that point we was, you know, wasn't old enough to see that nigga when he was like this spectacular for getting his ass beat. We saw pure dominance Jordan. But I think that what helps him is the fact that this ship nigga these still wearing them and will still be warning and still be selling out. It's a couple of people that you know, in my opinion, that they have you know, transcended time. Like you don't have to tell your children who Michael Jackson is. They just know who Michael Jackson is. You don't have you don't even know how your baby know who Michael Jordan is. They just know they want some Jordan's, you know what I mean. So that is you know who else getting in that same boat, Chico.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Prime is the great.
Speaker 1: And me and you was talking about this other day, Like he at every level.
Speaker 3: He Une did something when he was in college, he went to the NFL, he started being a reporter.
Speaker 1: Now he's a college coach.
Speaker 3: Like this, Nigga always just set itself outside of anybod elrime time.
Speaker 1: He told you.
Speaker 11: And it's like a lot of people try to make it seem like he's arrogant because of the way that he conducts himself. But people ignore the fact that all of the they say is And like I remember when Prime took the job at Jackson State, how niggas was hating on him for taking the job at Jackson State. Ah, Nigga eat it. He took the job at Jackson State, took him up. Then he left, and niggas was acting like they wanted him to be there the whole time when.
Speaker 4: He left.
Speaker 11: Jackson And you know what I mean, he did what he did for a and I'm a product of an HBCU, So what he did for HBCUs in regards to bringing the spotlight that had never been brought before is unheard of. And then for him to go to Colorado and being Colorado, now, these motherfuckers ain't one shit since jo Rue put out vdvd vch niggas. These niggas ain't been good that long, and he done came and in two games is already having him in the conversation that they would have never been in if he wasn't there.
Speaker 6: I mean, just the conversation.
Speaker 11: People don't really that last year, if you would have asked somebody to name ten college teams, they wouldn't have named Colorado in thirty Probably.
Speaker 4: Niggas is watching Colorado games now.
Speaker 11: And then you right now and him being there just in two games, he has put Colorado to where it's the number one watched college football team over Alabama over all of these and they just lost. So you think about the Prime effect that you if you will, when you can show up, it's the same thing. That's the reason why I say Lebron is the greatest of all time because anywhere Lebron went, he's expected to win, and everywhere that he's went, he's elevated. I'm talking about any team that he went to, he's elevated them to where they've gotten to a point where they could have been mediocre, bottom of the borough.
Speaker 1: Before he got there.
Speaker 6: He got there.
Speaker 11: They in the finals, and then the economy stimulated the economy when when they listen, I love Cleveland, but when you could tell when he left and when he came back, like all that shit, to me is important because Prime is setting a standard for black coaches. Like niggas always say we need more black coaches, but then when one get in play, niggas immediately start hating on the nigga. It's like, you know what I mean, Like if Son said, you hating on another man, you shouldn't do that. That's some real shit. Like he's the heat what Prime is great do in Colorado? I truly believe, Like if he do what I think he's gonna do, Nigga, that nigga gonna be coaching the Jets in two years.
Speaker 1: Man, this is a testament of that though.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you this though far as Travis Hunter and Sanders, they coming from playing at Jackson State, now they're playing in the you know, in Pact twelve PAT twelve and still doing better than they did at Jackson State. That just show you that people are sleeping on how HBCU sports is taken.
Speaker 1: It's some good sports and good athletes in the hbc U school. It's don't need to start looking at the get overshadowed.
Speaker 11: Back in the day, a lot of pros came from out of hb They just stopped getting this ship. Shannon Shop, you know what I mean, came out of Winston Salem State, Walter. It's a bunch of them. But they just lost that that that funding to be able to get that look. And Dion brought that look back. And now you got people talking about your door like he gonna be what he should be in the Heisman conversation. But last year he didn't win Player of the Year at the age in the swack because motherfuckers just don't acknowledge HBCUs in the way that they now, and that's why Prime had to go do what he had to do to be able to shine and like it's the greater good.
Speaker 6: And I think so cold.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all noticed, but for some reason, I want some Colorado gear.
Speaker 6: Now, Bro, she looked fresh fresh?
Speaker 1: Or did he turned it up?
Speaker 11: It was hard, but you wouldn't have gave a You wouldn't have known what it was. If you've seen a Nigga independent Buffalo clothing line. Yeah, nigga got this buffalo shit. My man got the buffalo brandy doing. You wouldn't have known.
Speaker 1: But color what you got that bullshit on as well?
Speaker 11: But now you you could have lied and said, yeah, it's my twelve and under team right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But I'm telling you, man what I think Prime, because I don't think that they've even tapped into how good they really gonna be. And people are kind of, in my opinion, underestimating how motivated Prime got them boys in Colorado because you think about you know what I mean, like we we comedians. You think about if you was in comedy school and your coach was Martin Lawn, you know what I'm saying. And then the type of people that Martin can get to come in and talk to you, nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you had.
Speaker 11: Practice one day. I got a special guest and Eddie Murphy walking that motherfucker. Like the motivation that they give you because you see, these are the niggas that have made it to the highest level and did it and accomplished it, and they come in and giving us the game directly. I get to see directly that this is where I can end up and be nigga. It ain't no other coach that can do that like Prime. Can you imagine that nigga come and sitting in your living room eating your Mama chicken, nigga and enjoying it. You ain't gonna have a choice but to go to Colorado and.
Speaker 3: Prime know what's going on. He getting people like that. You know that the kids a watching and ship to come out there like you know what I'm saying. So it's like even when he was at Jackson State, they was getting walked out by Young Dolph. Yeah, so it's like this ain't nobody like for my era, This for y'all. Yeah, this is who because everybody fuck with Dion. This nigga been a prime time like this nigga. We watched him growing up. He was to the NFL to where Ai was to the NBA.
Speaker 11: As far as being a nigga that had that swag nigga with the bandanna and the gloves, you know, and he's still doing it, you know what I mean, showing up to the press conferences with the chains and the glasses on. That's some ship that we love to see and he able to tap into that man. So I'm rooting for Prime and on every level.
Speaker 8: And a lot of these kids, like as like a parent, You're gonna want your child to go to that man and play for that man because you feel say, you know.
Speaker 3: He gonna take care of your kids because that and you could tell it's not just about him winning and losing, like he teaching them ship further on that like for the future references, you can just know, well, yeah, man, the pastor from Atlanta, he flew him out there. So the pastor was talking about he was like, Den called him and he was like, I need you to come out here. So he was like, why you need me to come out here? He was like, I just need on the spiritual level, I need to know that the man of God that I trust is walking the same steps on walking. So I want every every step I take on that field, I want you to take it too, just to know I'm covered.
Speaker 1: It's bigger than just the game. He said, this is my first home game.
Speaker 11: You see, that's a different level of motivation right there. Motivat you know what I mean, like for real. So I mean I'm I'm rooting for him, man. I want him to win in the fact that he has embraced us the way that he has in the interactions that we've had with It's certain niggas that get to a certain level where you know, I was talking about Jordan being an asshole nigga he deserves He don't have to be nice to you. That's Jordan's like. If he is an asshole, he has earned the right not to fuck with niggas. But for those that have earned that right and still choose to extend their hand back to a place that they then came out of twenty years ago and say, I see where y'all, Let let me give y'all some motivation for when you can, you know, take them steps going forward that I didn't already walk through.
Speaker 6: Man, I salute Prime Man. It's a real nigga all the way across the board.
Speaker 1: That's real shit.
Speaker 6: I like how you got the god Damn Mike set up in the back from town.
Speaker 1: Basically like we talked for but it like we talked sport like we.
Speaker 4: Were regular do some kick back shit all the way what niggas speaks.
Speaker 3: From their mind when ween we ain't no ship and gotta say what they want us to.
Speaker 6: Say all the way. I love that, man. I love the way to set up.
Speaker 11: You got Thad in here talking and then next thing, you know, this nigga thing on me on the front of GQ and not give you no credit.
Speaker 3: Man already bro, already he be logging in and leaving comments we need more of Dad.
Speaker 1: I was like, who the fuck is saying this ship? But you sure, ladies, you already know that's what it is. But I love this man.
Speaker 11: I love the way that you know you know, cause just your perspective and your ability to be able to give your perspective on anything is what makes you, you know, such a special talent. And you know when I seen that you was doing the sports ship and in my first time a couple of times watching it, I was like, this is brilliant because just your opinion is yours.
Speaker 1: You can tell that you really it.
Speaker 11: Don't be fat I mean, don't that's the best part of you know what I mean, Like you can tell that it's really how you feel.
Speaker 6: Whether it's fact or not, it's your opinion. And that's the way you got to stand on it.
Speaker 11: And from my perspective and just understanding that, you know, the climbing of entertainment, now, this is the way, this is the future, you know, because you got a lot of people like you just seen all them layoffs at ESPN, crazy and and and all of these layoffs and these big companies because they don't want to create the star no more. They want the star to come to them. They want you to come to them with something already in hand. You know. You know how many people, Oh I do know how many people they laid about y'all. No, bitch, you better let them niggas come over wrong with you. We can get them niggas at a discount of rate.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you trip.
Speaker 6: You gotta know how to hustle, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you come on here and.
Speaker 6: You can produced on first take for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: And come on over here, and then we got five hundred.
Speaker 11: And yeah, of course, man, So you know, yeah, I just want to salute you, man and all of y'all Man for the we appreciate you got.
Speaker 6: No, I never met you before he worked.
Speaker 3: He was working with, you know, the real company. I don't want to shout him out because I don't know he needs to be over here working with us. But the nigga work in the real corporate world with the real sports ship. He got damn forward us.
Speaker 6: Y'all can tell who he was working with.
Speaker 11: Man, I was about to say, now you got me trying to check it out this nigga outfit. I'm like, I'm looking at this nigga like this nigga got the Jay's tied up halfway that he just got the white man. This niggas an agent nigga. This nigga used to work for all this Michaels nigga. This niggas in here, we got a full fledged agent. Was a conflict of interest in here, man.
Speaker 8: Moresel Man, I work at tn T. It started the NBA TV. Inside the NBA A word as a highlight supervisor over there.
Speaker 11: Oh Man, that's one of my favorite shows on television man, to this day, I think that's the I always get upset when the NBA season ends and in the finals go in because they don't cover the fine man and.
Speaker 1: All the chemistry just play with like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I've been watching that show for the long loungest and it's just that dynamic man you can tell. And I asked you since you there, like you know a lot of people don't you know, if you're not if you don't work in TV, they don't see that the real magic happened when it's the cameras is off in the behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the in the green room and all of that.
Speaker 11: So you know, being as though you was employee or are an employee there, I don't know if he was the way he was just talking. I don't want to fuck the money up, but Ben, as though you an employee there, what would you tell or could you tell the people that are the best part about what we don't see?
Speaker 8: I feel like it's very family orange it there, like like Kenny plays cards with the camera guys upstairs and like the EVS guys. Chuck always introduced himself to everybody. Hey, I'm Chuck, how you doing? He calls me motherfucker a lot, but he's a fun guy. He'll he'll, he'll go out the drinks with you.
Speaker 4: And I called rhyme, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I mean, were in the right We're in the right realm of operation over here.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that Ernie.
Speaker 8: Ernie is always locked in like he's like it's kind of scared to approach him because he's so focused because it's game day for him.
Speaker 4: But he's a nice guy. And Shaq is a wild dude, like Shocky Wilding.
Speaker 11: But yeah, sexually harassed me. I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm broken play. I'm gonna put it out there. The Shaq sexually harassed me on wild'n out Manrug. Were making the song my nigga, we doing the the remixed song, and I'm rapping the song and Shaq get to his part.
Speaker 6: This nigga grabbed me, nigga and just start.
Speaker 11: Jumping up and down with me, nigga, and I'm just I couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm just like that nigga.
Speaker 11: Brother's next to his belt, nigga. I'm on this nigga navel nigga, this nigga seven one, this nigga got my head on his navel. Nigga, this nigga jumping up and down, my feet off the ground and ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, shot, stop Niggas Like, Bro, why you ain't get him off you? The drunis hil Goskins.
Speaker 6: Couldn't get this nigga off.
Speaker 11: And I ain't never felt so much like a bitch in my life, like to know that I couldn't do nothing, like I couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about my arm if you can pull it up.
Speaker 11: If gonna pull a clip up and you don't see that nigga Graham and just start jumping up and down.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing.
Speaker 6: They edited it down.
Speaker 11: This nigga did this ship for a good min in thirty seconds and I'm trying to get away from this nigga.
Speaker 1: This nigga like, no, man, no, he's not a kid. Nigga. That nigga's not a kid.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 11: Every time I see that nigga shock, I'd be like, man, I should sue you, nigga.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to fuck my name up. My shack is a cool nigga, man like.
Speaker 11: And that's another one that's surprising at you know that I met that it's like you'd be surprised that it's in my experience now, the people that I meet that you would expect to be asshole are the nicest motherfuckers in the world.
Speaker 6: And the people you you would think would be humble are the asshole.
Speaker 1: Man. It be some niggas who ain't.
Speaker 3: Bed ship, and I ain't gonna like the niggas who don't be like you be like, nigga, what is you acting like this for a nigga?
Speaker 4: It's surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you're about to get cut.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, man, you know what I mean. That's why I be.
Speaker 11: I always say I'm kind of nervous to ever run into Jordan because I.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't be able to take it.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: If that nigga.
Speaker 4: You would you bring up the Washington years too.
Speaker 11: Nah, only if he treated me like they said he did, come then I gotta say something. Charles Oakley just gonna have to smack the shit out me, Slim, because I'm not just about to lett you just.
Speaker 1: Kill like, no, no, no, no, no pictures what you're saying that nigga.
Speaker 11: Fuck your jeans, nigga, I ain't want to picture you Nigga. I wanted to get a pair of them jeans made. Nigga was trying to get a picture of them jeans so I can get a motherfucker twin size sheet made out your mother buck because it hurts your feelings, because that's Jordan, you know what I mean. So I would hope that if if I did ever run into Jordan man, that Nigga will actually be cool, because you know how we are, we gonna talk shit, you know what I mean. I'm definitely gonna bring up the wizard is Nigga like Nigga? Hey, bro, why you do that ship to the city like that?
Speaker 1: Man? You ain't come to the go go or nothing.
Speaker 11: Least wou'd have been okay if you just came out to see back y'all with us one time.
Speaker 6: You just came and just left. Free money, free money, Nigga all the way.
Speaker 13: Hey, Ben, got one more for you. I've seen you shoot a jump shop before. I didn't see you who but the jumper was pretty kind of hooper would.
Speaker 6: Oh I was a monster? Anything I I was a monster?
Speaker 11: The shot I'm saying monster dover fivet It can be verified.
Speaker 6: Anything I say is verifiable.
Speaker 11: To go back to where I come from, nigga going and the only thing a nigga gonna be able to say is, oh, you could just he could dribble real good. And they only say that because I did him greasy. You gotta say that publicly. But you know, I'm talking about Yeah, if I would have, if I would have took it serious, I could have at least went to Vision three for free.
Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 6: I could have went to I could have went.
Speaker 11: I could have went to like the something Community Tech for free four year ride basketball at least, so when.
Speaker 4: You went to Wist Salem, you ain't think about playing on the team or not.
Speaker 11: Hell nah, well steven A is an alumni. Yeah, yeah, he did play basketball. I don't know how much they said he played. He said he said didn't play that much. But by the time I got to college them, I was like, that's the thing. I was just talking about this. I did a show a podcast yesterday and just was talking about the fact that I know that comedy is the first thing that I ever gave my all to. I never gave my all to anything. I just was naturally gifted at what I did and just let it be the fact that I was gifted enough to be impressive to the people that I was around and never challenged myself and I ain't pushed myself. So I really feel like if I would, if I would have stayed boxing, I feel like I could at least got to, you know something, ye some money.
Speaker 6: But you know, if you don't focus. That's why I respect Bron so much.
Speaker 11: That's why I love so much because for him to be that young, like this nigga was getting recruited in the middle school and for him to be that touted as being the next thing and to live up to that and stay focused.
Speaker 4: Bro, you know how difficult that is.
Speaker 11: Physical ability fuck is the fact that he's strong and that he can he naturally gifted.
Speaker 6: It don't matter how naturally gifted you are.
Speaker 11: If you don't dedicate yourself to whatever it is you're doing, you're not going to be great at it. I don't care how naturally you know, how many naturally gifted niggas is outside, you're not gonna be you know.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing.
Speaker 11: Like, that's what one of the things Shaq says about his career. If he would have took it more serious, what he would have been able to do you know what I'm saying. As a as a player, if Shaq would have took the game as serious as he takes business now that he gives us all the business, then Shaq probably would be considered the greatest NBA player ever because it would have been nothing you can do with him. If you watch the clip, it's a clip that I love to watch, a shock that whenever I say this to people, they be like, Nigga, get the fuck out of here. It's a clip when him and Jordan was playing one on one and that nigga hit Jordan with yeah, and that nigga Jordan went that way, Yeah, Nigga Shock turned around at the All Star game. That just goes to show you that if Shaq would have had that type of like if I can make the perfect player, if you will, it would be a Nigga Shack size with Bron's focus, Jordan's skill, and Russell Westbrook's.
Speaker 1: Hard hard got that nigga got hard out what I.
Speaker 11: Mean, Like, that's what because you you incorporate all of that. And that's why I say Bron is the greatest because Bron is the closest that we've seen that have in all of those elements in one way.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this and then being you know, like nowadays, it's different because now these like parents that get these kids trainers at like seven and eight, like they focusing on the sports. Like back when we was coming up, Nigga, you either had it or you didn't.
Speaker 1: Like your parents, na do no extra.
Speaker 6: Training and let they know that what you're saying is true.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 11: I remember my first game in elementary school basketball, Nigga, I got the rebound and ran on the wrong side of the court and scored the basket for the other team.
Speaker 4: True story.
Speaker 11: We go in the locker room, coach coach b saying, hey, Bean, who you play for? I said, Raymond said, what the fuck? So that was the type of effort that we got back then. It wasn't no man, you gotta focus and all that.
Speaker 9: Nigga, No.
Speaker 1: Coach, you talk no. But it's sweet.
Speaker 6: Did you see that clip of that white man talking to the.
Speaker 3: Those things ain't like that he was white talking to but it like black coaches talked like that.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 11: I couldn't figure out where it was that because if it was in Florida, didn't that make it?
Speaker 6: I see why the white man was talking like that, because was it it was.
Speaker 1: Duke Now I think that was in Florida or was it that was in Florida? They said it was a Florida high school.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, but it was in Florida. Then I see, because then then you know all them white boys in Florida.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing.
Speaker 11: Like when I saw it, I seen a lot of people like you shouldn't talk to nobody kids like that. And in my opinion, I'm like, Okay, that just goes to show how the climbing of the world we live in it changed.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 11: You remember, man, if you could see, I'm glad it ain't no footage of me and coming up as a young nigga because you know what I mean. People, man, my mama, you have locked my mama up. Now, she'd have went to jail for some of that ship that she was saying and doing as a mother. But it was normal to us, like that ship, wasn't you.
Speaker 3: Take that coach, That's what made us stronger as human beings. Then when we got wrong, like nigga, we ready for the world. Brother, Mama told me worse shit than you.
Speaker 6: Like your coaches.
Speaker 11: And from when I was in school going to games and ship like nigga boxing coaches and all that ship nigga that ain't no way you can have footage of that now because the world the way the world we live in now, even if canceled you look at the sports clips from back in the day. One of my favorite things to do now is look at old interviews, like from just the nineties and the eighties, just to see how different the context of the conversations are. Like if you watch I'm gonna give you one to watch Mitch Green, the nigga that Mike Tyson knocked out in the front of the store and Harlem, go watch the interview that nigga. It was on CDs, regular television. Go watch and see how Mitch Green was talking about Mike Tyson. If you was to put that shit on TV today, he would be out of here, slim, Like, ain't no way you can have the type of sports that we grew up watching. And that's why I get the older people that say that lebron Era in this ARAA is soft because a foul now that it gets you ejected for two games was just two free throws back in the day. But that's in my opinion, free throw that just don't That don't mean that the game was better, you know what I mean? That just means because to do a basketball with the ball like and that's what they considered to be skilled. That wasn't skilled. That was just you know, I mean aggressiveness. Man, you're talking about how times changing. I gotta tell you this where you get out of here, man, because we were talking about kids. Man, your daughter, I think she's finna change the whole promotion game for everybody.
Speaker 1: In the world. Like broken play. We need some of that shit over him.
Speaker 6: Man, God solicit.
Speaker 1: I feel you you try.
Speaker 11: That's the goal though, like for real man, to be honest with you, like I hate doing promot you know, because I look at it like that's another thing that's that you know, social media has changed in regards to being an entertainer.
Speaker 6: Now the promoter ain't the promoter no more.
Speaker 11: The promoter be mad at you if the tickets ain't so like niggas, I thought you was a promoter.
Speaker 1: I thought I was a talent.
Speaker 11: I'm I thought I was supposed to bring the show that makes you look good as a promoter. Now these niggas will call you hey man, eat that drop. Hey man, if you can give me like a fifteen second, then the thirty second, then I need you to say my auntie name, because she's selling tickets at the motherfucking cookie shop. So I need niggas to know that she really got the real and it's like, bro, I'm not trying to And the thing about it is, in the guys of social media, nobody gives a fuck about those videos. You ever posted a promo video, nigga, you a scroll past and shit you did like you don't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 1: It be flyers, nigga, I might get something like if that, if.
Speaker 11: That, bro, And I'm one of them wild'n out clips that niggas just don't care about promo on social media because social media has become a place that you know, people go to get stor shit in the instant gratification and they news and you know what I mean, to go down rabbit holes and all that. So my thing was me and my daughter been doing videos together since she was a baby, you know what I mean, because you just like the fuck around like that. That's just something she naturally liked to do. So from the brother knowledges and all of that was that shit, you know what I mean? So when I was trying to figure out out and it was a particular show that made me like I was pissed off at this particular promoter for continuously calling me asking me to do videos. And my manager boss Lady was like, well, you gotta jut up, you know, shout out boss. She was like, you gotta do it, you gotta do it. So I just did it, like how you was yelling when I heard in the parking lot, just aggressively nigga, like fuck this shit. Don'tbody give a fuck about these videos. And my daughter came and she was like, Daddy, you think you should just like change like with the way that you're doing.
Speaker 6: And then in her saying that to me, I was like, shit, you want to do them with me? And She's like, I'm doing with you. And that right there is just how it went because it made it something fun for me to do that I hate to do.
Speaker 1: Like people don't know a lot of that. She come up with most of them.
Speaker 11: Like listen, what I do is I come up with the concept or whatever it is we're gonna do. See was this was our summer hustle because you know, for me, I always try to make shit easy on my baby while still giving her the you know, the gems and the ship that made me who I am in a way that Wanda raise me. So I want you to know how to hustle, but I don't want you to have to go to nobody else to have to do it. So I'm like, all right, you come up with video ideas. I pay you one hundred dollars per video idea.
Speaker 6: You come up with.
Speaker 11: And pay thirty five hundred dollars just because a lot of she just get excited about wanting to do stuff with her daddy. So like just me coming up with the ideas and her delivery. It's the fact that she can tap into whatever it is we're doing, Like whatever type of idea we have or whatever I come with, she developed her own little mode.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it ain't like no sidekick to you, Like it's like you the.
Speaker 11: Side you take over in the way I wanted to look because you know, for me, it's like I'm really just giving her she cold, you know what I'm saying, to be able to do because she wants to be an actress, Like that's something that she's into she's in theater.
Speaker 6: She just got the lead role in her school player.
Speaker 1: She playing.
Speaker 6: She playing Lady m and make Beth. So she, you know, she got a big role.
Speaker 11: And for me, it's like I always think back to, you know, me not having no daddy and my mama, you know, being the type of lady that she had to be the razors. I always wonder what if I'd have had somebody to make me or to help me be focused and give my all or something, you know what I'm saying, to motivate me to want to do the shit that I knew I can do when I was a young nigga.
Speaker 6: But I just do it and just know I'm good at it and move on.
Speaker 11: If I'd have had somebody to nurture that skill in me at the age that she was, who knows how quick I could have got to my goals if somebody did that for me. So I just try to do that for her, and she then took it. That's why I take the back seat. Nigga, You clown me. You whatever you come up with, whatever you think, ain't nothing, nigga hurt my feelings. We having fun, So you know, now I see people that people come up to me now and be like, bro, I love you that shit you and your daughter be doing. Nigga, My daughter came and showed me that shit. We sitting in the house and she showing me them clips and now we in there making videos and that the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to make niggas be closer to their kids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So we appreciation pushing up.
Speaker 11: We're gonna have to We're gonna have to get you know, I'm gonna tell her that NAV said that you know you want to a broken play promo and see what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see what when you know a little package, you could come.
Speaker 6: Up something, you know something.
Speaker 11: You ain't gonna have my baby walking in here with no outfits, turn and drunk, you dass.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I see the way y'all got ship set up over here, Nigga. Hell no, this nigga nam crazy. Nigga.
Speaker 6: I don't know that was objective.
Speaker 1: You just had that set up.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 6: Now just had to throw that back out there.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Y don't give them.
Speaker 3: So when we say we gonna hit on our prize peak, so we said whenever we put our entry in we hit, We're gonna god damn ship nineteen forty two.
Speaker 1: So we finally hit.
Speaker 6: What when you say you hit what, that means like you hit on every bad ways?
Speaker 1: Yeah, six out of six.
Speaker 11: Six out of six. So because five out of six means you lost. Now five out of six, they're just double it. Man, we gotta get you logged in on prize pe man, I did the prize fixed commercial?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I just don't gamble like that.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm scared, like because you just picking players more or less.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I know, but still.
Speaker 11: And my picking players more or less with more or less of my money or somebody else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You put it that way, it's gonna be your money my money.
Speaker 11: So I just, nah, man, I ain't focused enough to be able to follow it.
Speaker 1: Like that, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: If you know what I mean, where did ILL start sending you O peach, I.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna do that either. Yeah, I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Nobody now we mad that we ain't here and we ain't got no nineteen forty two.
Speaker 6: Nigga, And that's nah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go ahead and sit it out. But I wish y'all the best, though, who else is just y'all do it as a unit.
Speaker 6: Everybody put in a collective. How much y'all put in the piece?
Speaker 4: Oh we don't put in money?
Speaker 3: No no, oh man, So I man, we appreciate you coming through, but I gotta tell you this way you leave.
Speaker 4: So when we did here, I think I put one hundred.
Speaker 3: We you know, we rotate accounts, So on my account, I put up one fifty off my account and we got.
Speaker 1: Damn what I didn't put up one fifty? No, keep going, I ship hit.
Speaker 3: So that's enough for us to do what all we say we're gonna do. Nineteen forty two hot wings, feed you water boom. So Thad was last week, so we gave that our pick.
Speaker 1: Like like you, I'm gonna do one hundred.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, nigga Thad walked in here.
Speaker 1: Nigga made a ten.
Speaker 3: Dollar bit Chico, So all week were watching games to possibly winning back one hundred and twenty four goddamn dollars.
Speaker 1: He calling me, man, Man, your your pick? The here? Who the fuck caws.
Speaker 6: Brou y'all gotta figure out a way to get this nigga to calm down. Man, You ever took riddly Yaw.
Speaker 1: That shit pissed me off that day. A bet that man, this.
Speaker 11: Nigga man ay thad Man listen, man, you I'm congratulations. So y'all didn't hit when you bet? So who was the responsible for the hit this week? Who would you give credit to? If you had to give the m v P of this week's best With Joash Style.
Speaker 4: We celebrate a pick from a couch.
Speaker 5: Last season, the last week we won. The piggy talking about was from last week, okay, and we lost. Okay, because yeah, let's get into why. Yeah, I'm wondering why y'all lost. Man, I appreciate that about.
Speaker 4: The most.
Speaker 6: That nigga said. That nigga, that's the nigga.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why we ten dollars. Man, chick O, we appreciate you pushing up oners.
Speaker 6: Man oh man, I gotta come back this fun. Man, this is man.
Speaker 1: We'll be kicking.
Speaker 11: I got to ask you a sports question though. I got to ask you a sports question since we're in and I want to get your opinion on it.
Speaker 6: So, if you if you had.
Speaker 11: Any sporting event that you can see live, if you could be the historically anything, basketball, football, boxing, match whatever. If you can pick one thing to see live historically, and I want to answer from everybody, which one would it be?
Speaker 1: Like, it could be something from the past.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got me from the past in the future. You can go, Nigga, which one you said.
Speaker 8: I'll do the Giants beating the undefeated Patriots with David Tyree catch on Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm going way back.
Speaker 3: It would mine would be I'll leave versus Fraser, like bro like everybody like that was just like I think that era that niggas used to have to be there because you ain't want to watch it on.
Speaker 1: Them last TV radio, on radio.
Speaker 11: With the right hand, with the right hand, Fraser comes back with the left, left up, left gone down. It's you and nine niggas and cook shoes standing around the goddamn kitchen stove.
Speaker 1: Look hold on the lookers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that's a good point that they ain't even have niggas that talk like us to narrate. If they had some niggas talking like us, the narrator that probably would have been more to the motherfucker head right there, that niggacross his jaw.
Speaker 6: So that's a good one, Okay, So you you great.
Speaker 11: Any any sporting event, historical sporting event that you can see live. Which one would you see win the championship game? So you probably, But which one though? Would it be the Russell Game six League one game?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Game six, Game six when he won the game, or either that or one that's the one show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the one that they show. I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna say Malice in the Palace. That's a good one. That one, and I know you will beat the ship out of the nigga.
Speaker 1: Would have been.
Speaker 11: That's a good one. Slam that's a good one. That's good right there to be able to see that you got.
Speaker 13: Mike, I go with Kobe eighty one. It was like a regular game. So imagine going to regular games like.
Speaker 4: What I think.
Speaker 11: That's sixty one in Utah. Yeah you're Braids fan? Okay, all right, how about you? I mean any person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is, and shoot it.
Speaker 1: What will yours?
Speaker 4: B B.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna fuck y'all up. And I always say this because it's always a unique thing. When I said, but I will want to see when a hawk Hulgan join the n w O Nights.
Speaker 6: And that's the greatest nigga.
Speaker 11: Shut Nigga, I'm then serious, bro, Like when niggas talk about to me, when niggas talk about like Lebron joining, I'm taking my talents to South Beach. That being one of the worst sporting momp nigga. When Hawk Hogan joined the n w O that night that nigga came in the ring, everybody was like, Ho Hogan came, you know, he was coming down to help niggas. Then that nigga did the motherfucking leg drop on Macho Man nigga and then switched over and they got to throwing them bricks and ship in there, and that nigga was still talking getting hit with cokes and ship. I wanted to hear hog Hogan with a coke so bad, nigga. That ship had me, bro. That shit fucked me up as a young nigga. I was sick when Hawk Hoolgan joined the n w I would have loved to be in the building just to see what the energy was.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, everybody thinks it's so real like that this real. I'm just saying. I wouldn't have thought you were gonna say that.
Speaker 11: Niggas wouldn't but most niggas don't remember. I don't know if he was a wrestler. I was a wrestler. You must not remember how shocked the world was when Hawk Hogan was the secret member of the n W Oh nobody that was aym Real love Mary.
Speaker 1: That was the Hawkster nigga.
Speaker 11: Then that nigga became Hollywood Hogan. It was wearing the Beijing nigga. Fucked me up, bro, I definitely want to I mean me too, but still I would want to see that. Now, if you're gonna make me, force me to make one that's in line with everybody else's nigga, this is your show. I respect that. I'm gonna have to say. I would have to see Mike Tyson and Buster Douglas. Oh, Mike Tyson Buster Douglas, just because, like I couldn't imagine what the shop in that room when Mike, because Mike really won that fight.
Speaker 6: If you go back and look at it, Mike, you know he really won.
Speaker 11: And I think this fucked up that it happened the way it happened, But just the shock in that room because cause Mike at one point in time was the baddest man on the planet, Like there literally was nobody who would fist fight Mike Tyson that had a that was in their right mind.
Speaker 1: So so you get out and you said the name of Mitch Green.
Speaker 4: Mitch Green.
Speaker 11: Look after Mitch Green Mitch Green interview when he's talking about Mike Tyson and him getting knocked and.
Speaker 1: His eye.
Speaker 11: Eye this, I got to check it out Dapper Dance. That's where he got knocked out in front of Dapper Dance. So and the crazy part about the story is nobody knew what Dapper Dance was like that Dan was making all of the Gucci print. Nobody knew who he was or where the shot was when that ship happened and he knocked Mitch Green out in front of the shop. That's what let all of the clothing lines and Gucci and Louis Vuitton know the location or where his person, Dappa Dam were made.
Speaker 1: The spot