Speaker 1: Yes, you are trust Trump when Mexico sentenced you're not sending their best to bring drugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donkey.
Speaker 3: Today from Monday, September sixteenth goes to a man who could potentially be Vice President of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: JD. Vance.
Speaker 3: At some point we are going to have to realize that JD may stand for James David, but it also might stand for just dumb, may even stand for jackass.
Speaker 2: Donkey.
Speaker 3: This guy is the weapon formed against Donald Trump. If any pastor ever says to Trump, no weapon formed against you will prosper I will scream by humbug and tell him look to his vice presidential running mate.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 3: Vans is the reason why I now understand why vice presidents are better off scene and not heard. Last time I saw a VP heard a candidate like JD Vance hurts Trump, and it's not like Trump needs any help hurting himself. Her name was Sarah Palin, but JD Vance he makes Sarah Pelin look like Michelle Obama.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna give jd Vance some credit.
Speaker 3: He is on all these Sunday morning news shows, unscripted, answering any questions they throw in them. I need to see more of that from Harrison Wallas. It's one thing to do interviews, but you can't be resorting to all your talking points, Madam Vice President, because all eyes are on you, and when folks hear you repeating some of the same stories over and over, it starts to feel like it's not authentic. So that is where jd vanced them have a slight advantage, except for the fact that I'm sure there are plenty of Republicans, Okay, plenty of people who wish jd Vance would shut the hell upever, who wish jd Vance would be on a script, Okay, would have some talking points, because when he wins it, oh boy, he says things like this.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: Jd Vance was on CNN State of the Union and Dana Bash asked him about the claims he made in regards to Haitians eating pets. You remember the whole Haitians eating pets thing. Right, Let's listen. Listen to Trump on the debate stage repeating that lie.
Speaker 1: Ken Springfield, they're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets.
Speaker 4: There's there's there's a there's a nice little bop by the way that somebody made it is a bop, you hear me, But yes, j D said he felt the need to create stories so that the media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people.
Speaker 2: He admitted he just kind of made it all up.
Speaker 3: I can't make this kind of stuff up, and I wouldn't because I'm not Jade Bans.
Speaker 2: Let's go to CNN State of the Union for the report.
Speaker 5: Police, can you affirmatively say now that that is a rumor that has no base basis with evidence, Dana.
Speaker 6: The evidence is the first hand account of my constituents who are telling me that this happened. And by the way, I've been trying to talk about the problems in Springfield for months, and the American media ignored it. There was a congressional hearing just last week of angel moms who lost children because Kamala Harris let criminal migrants into this country who then murder their children. The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I start talking about cat memes. If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then That's what I'm gonna do, Dana, because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast.
Speaker 5: You just said that this is a story that you created so that the eating dog we are not.
Speaker 6: We are creating. I say that we're creating a story, meaning we're creating the American media focusing on it.
Speaker 3: If I have to create stories so that the media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, I will. This is why you can't trust anyone except for me, because I tell you, I tell you that you should believe me even though I'm lying.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Ryan Holliday wrote a fantastic book that everyone should read called Trust Me.
Speaker 2: I'm lying and that is me. Okay, that should be all of us.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that I'm lying because I want to give you the choice on whether you should believe this lie or not. I know you are probably gonna believe me anyway because you want to, all Right.
Speaker 2: It's the same.
Speaker 3: Reason the FDA puts warning labels on cigarettes, you know, and they tell you these things cause cancer, but you smoke anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay. You should always give people the choice. JD. Vance did not JD.
Speaker 3: Van say that he wants to bring attention to the large Haitian population that is here in Springfield illegally.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the truth of the matter of America.
Speaker 3: The vast majority of Haitians are in the US in Springfield legally through a temporary protected status that has been allocated to them due to the violence and unrest in their home country, and their status must be renewed after eighteen months. You know how I know this because I read Okay, it's not complicated. All you have to do is read past the headline. Yeah, I'm old school guys. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I still read the whole article in, not just the headline. Now, let me tell you what Jdvance's rumor has caused. Bomb threats aimed at local hospitals and government offices. And jd Vance doesn't want to get any credit for that.
Speaker 2: Let's listen.
Speaker 5: You're not just a bystander. You're the senator from Ohio. So instead of saying things that are wrong and actually causing the hospitals, the schools, the government buildings to be evacuated because of bomb threats, because of the cats and dogs thing, why not actually be constructive and helping to better integrate them into the community.
Speaker 6: First of all, let me just respond to a couple of things that you said. But I want to start with something you said which I think is frankly disgusting and is more appropriate for a democratic propagandist than it is for an American journalist. There is nothing that I have said that has led to threats against these hospitals. These hospitals, the bomb threats and so forth. It's disgusting. The violence is disgusting. We condemn it. We condemn all.
Speaker 5: Violence under This happened after you and you asked.
Speaker 6: A question, Dan, and I go ahead and answer it. You just accused me of inciting violence against the community, when all that I've done is surface the complaints of my constituents.
Speaker 3: Jdvans, you are the same person who, after Donald Trump got shot at the first time, okay, the first attempt on his life, you tweeted the central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian, fastest who must be stopped.
Speaker 2: At all costs.
Speaker 3: That rhetoric led directly to President Trump's attempted assassination. You tweeted that Jdvans almost immediately after someone tried to take Trump out the first time. So, if you believe rhetoric can lead to things like attempted assassination attempts, why don't you think your rhetoric could lead to bomb threats on local hospitals and government offices. Why don't you believe your rhetoric could lead to people trying to hurt Haitians not just in Springfield, but all around the country.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about America.
Speaker 3: There is enough real issues going on in this country that we don't have to put no sauce on a JD. Okay, this is the first time in my life that I am actually encouraging a white person not to put seasoning on.
Speaker 2: It's onto something.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have to when you are actually focused on the issues. When you aren't focused on the issue, you have to deflect and distract with silly ass stories like this.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 3: Stop playing with the American people's realities and more importantly, stop playing with their lives. Please please give JD vance the biggest he hull. In fact, letd Chelsea Handler give a JD Vance the biggest he hull.
Speaker 7: Hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 2: That is way too much, Dan mayonnaise, too much mayonnaise. They don't going to trouble for that, just like making stuff like a million's just like making stuff up. They've been doing it for the last what ten years? Yeah, But like I don't know, it just feels, you know.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump at one time said if you drink bleach, it'll kill COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that should have been a crime. It should be a crime. But as we have learned in this country, Uh, this country.
Speaker 3: Has no actual rules, our regulations, our laws, or even knows how to handle people like the Donald Trump's and the JD. Vances of the world they have. They don't even know how to deal with that type of privilege. But I will say this, speaking of dealing with it all my Haitian brothers and sisters, what y'all waiting on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: You still need a piece Do you need a piece of JD. Vance's here? A fingernail? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Can't use a piece of piece of Trump's head would be a waste of good wasted some good voodoo because that's a two pey, all right, But it's time for someone to call up a frog. See, white privilege is strong, black magic is stronger.
Speaker 2: All right? Come on, all right, you know what to do.
Speaker 7: Salut to all my Hastians out there. I was, I was talking to you know. My best friend is DJ Mono Renning. He's haitiing and I spoke to him this weekend. He said, Yo, bro, do you know how many times I have to tell people that I'm not trying to eat their pets?
Speaker 2: He was like, people really come to me and ask me? Which is crazy? People coming to me asking me with my under arms? You got some apologizing about what you made cha? Ferry you under arms? Furry is the same thing, Lord Jesus Christ. All right.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey. You need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club