Speaker 1: Jennifer Lawrence described this as awful and stressful, and it was her wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that basically her role as a bride, and so she described parts of the experience as awful. You're not having fun, You're just like, is this person having fun? She basically was talking about how she's constantly worried. Specifically at her wedding, she was so worried that all of her guests were cold, so she wasn't enjoying herself. She was just stressed out about all of her guests. And then she said that she was also worried during her rehearsal dinner. Robert de Niro was one of her guests and he didn't know anybody, and so she was worried about him, like wandering around not knowing anybody. She said she went over to him and told him to go home because she felt bad.
Speaker 1: She tried to leave the wedding.
Speaker 2: No, it was a rehearsal dinner, but yeah, it was because he didn't know anybody, and so she was like stressed that he didn't know anybody trying.
Speaker 1: To know him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would think that makes it easier, No, because out of respect, people.
Speaker 3: Aren't going to go up to him and be like, ay.
Speaker 1: Right, it's healthy, seem always so approachable.
Speaker 3: Right right, But just in general, I was thinking, such a legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it kind of goes back to Ryan what you always say about making the day about you and your partner. But I feel like it's so much easier said than done. And I don't know one person that has been married or had a wedding that hasn't done something because of somebody else.
Speaker 1: But see that, to me is just so off the mark of the point of the celebration of two people on their day.
Speaker 3: I know you are.
Speaker 1: Running the risk of doing this same thing. I could see you, Jennifer lawrenceing.
Speaker 2: I know because I go, okay, no, I'm going to vote like I want to do. I want to do what Robbie and I are what we want to do. And so then I go down that path and I start pursuing it, and then I'm like, when.
Speaker 1: We started talking at the table, when you were talking about me officiating the wedding, which I will be doing that you were like stressing about numbers of people based on the geography of the of the wedding, right right.
Speaker 2: I mean you go through that whole stress of like where do you draw the line? Like how do you not make it hundreds and hundreds of people? Then you feel bad about let but you know, I just was constantly feeling bad, and then when you do what you want, you feel bad about doing what you want, Like I don't know, I'm like I get what Jennifer Lawrence is saying.
Speaker 1: Well, Tanya, the only person there with experience is sisiny. Do you have any guidance?
Speaker 4: Look, there's stress planning any event. It could be your wedding and it can be a birthday party, it could be something for work once you get to the event, and that being your wedding day, which is something that you've looked forward to for probably since you were a little girl, Right, you have to let all that stuff go, Like I didn't worry about one person on my actual wedding day except for Michael and me, Like it was just the two of us and it all worked out.
Speaker 3: So I have you know, there's problems.
Speaker 4: Someone was cold, if there was a baby somewhere that I wasn't supposed to be there, I didn't care, you know, like it was okay.
Speaker 2: So like problems will happen, Things come up. It is stressful, but on the day of it all, I think you let it all go and you enjoy the day.
Speaker 4: Like I only have wonderful, amazing memories for my wedding day, and it's because I didn't like worry about other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would have been crazy if I did.
Speaker 1: The only absolute is don't have a wedding.
Speaker 5: Well, let's not go to that extreme.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the only way to make it.
Speaker 3: For sure, So which is why you're waiting.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you can make it an iHeart event and then you don't have to plan it.
Speaker 5: Someone else could plan it for you.
Speaker 1: It's not about planning it, it's all of it.
Speaker 5: The planning does add this layers of stress.
Speaker 4: I will give you that. It is stressful leading up once you come up with a date.
Speaker 2: No, but we're down a good path right now. We're down a good path right now. No, we're trying to we're still in the figuring out where all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, why you do that post Malone, Nicki Minaj, Why gee, Big Sean, they're all going to roll through town before your wedding.
Speaker 3: Did you listen to call her Daddy episode about her wedding? You should?
Speaker 5: I think listen to it, but I think you told us about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I heard it, but everybody.
Speaker 2: Loves something about him walking her down the aisle, knows like she's gone through. They were gonna get married in Nashville in this place, and like she's gone through like seventeen different places.
Speaker 1: Did you send it to us?
Speaker 3: I talked about in a trending report.
Speaker 1: I mean tell you, I can't remember the trending reports. Okay,