Speaker 1: And now how my mic back. You're like that you can strike.
Speaker 2: Waters from headquarters behind him.
Speaker 1: And then if you're just tuning in to Civic Cipher, I am your host Ramsey's job. Big shout out to my man q Ward, who has taken a week off but shall return in short order to give you more of his thoughts and his perspective on all the things that you know him of for him to talk about, I'm sure anyway, Uh, this week, we have very special guests with us, Harry Curtin, who I met at a panel for you know, folks running for city council. He's the person that I thought I would lend my endorsement to and I invite him up on the show, and he's here with us to discuss, you know, the role of local government, certain policies that he feels could be beneficial and just you know what the future may hold for us. So we're gonna talk more with him, and we're also going to discuss Benjamin Banneker for our Way Black History Fact and he's a very interesting person that shows that we were not just slaves and conquered tribes brought over to this country, but great thinkers and contributors to the foundation of this great nation of ours. But first and foremost, let's discuss baba. How to become a better ally. Today's Baba sponsored by Major Threads where high fashion meets timeless men's where visit major threads dot com from more information. The passage I'm reading comes from SCOTUSblog dot com. And I'm going to need you to pay a little bit of attention because the Baba comes in the end, all right. In February, divided Supreme Court temporarily blocked ruling by a three judge district court in Alabama, which had agreed the state's new congressional map likely violates the Voting Rights Act. After nearly two hours of oral argument on Tuesday, the justices appeared inclined to permanently set aside the district court's ruling, even if it wasn't clear on exactly what theory they would do so. But even a narrower ruling than the broad pronouncement the state seeks, would, the plaintiffs contend, make it much more difficult to challenge redistricting plans on the grounds that they weaken the collective voting power of black people. So yeah, this is something we got to pay attention to. The law at the center of this case is Section two of the Voting Rights Act, which bar's election practices that result in the denial or abridgement of the right to vote based on race. Voters and other groups have challenged Alabama's twenty twenty one redistricting map for its seven seats in the US House of Representatives, arguing that the map violates Section two by diluting the votes of the state's black residents, who make up twenty seven percent of the state's population. The state, the challenge is said, illegally packed many black voters into one district as as part of Alabama known as the Black Belt at the time. The challengers contend the state dispersed black vast voters and the rest of the Black Belt and to several other districts where they are only a minority, when it should have created an additional majority black district. A three judge court that included two judges appointed by President Donald Trump ruled that the map likely violates Section two, but in February, the Supreme Court, by a vote of five to four, put that decision on hold, allowing Alabama to use the map in the twenty twenty two elections and set the case for argument in the twenty twenty two to twenty three term. If you want to help push back against this, please visit N DOUBLEACP dot org slash donate. We need our vote, we need our voice once again N DOUBLEACP dot org slash donate. All right, now back to today's guest, mister Harry Curtin. All right, all right, we talked about local government. We talked about homelessness a bit. Yep, let's get to the visit of the meet. Let's get to the meet. All right, what are your thought on the current state of police?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is something at a city council level.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of input and a lot of you can make some real good happen in this area for sure. All Right, So the police for me, I talked a little bit in the beginning about you know, my story and kind of what I went through as a kid. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a police officer. You know, they were my heroes. They looked out for me in these you know times when they would be shown up to our house to break up a dispute between my parents. I mean, they were. I sometimes knew their names better than I knew my teachers. Little kids don't want to be police officers anymore, and probably for good reason. You know, we haven't evolved that department the way we should. We haven't supported the officers the way we should. But I think what we're missing is how we policed in the past is not what's going to work in the future today in the future, and we've been unfair to them, and we've been fair to the public, and there's a lot that can change there to make them more support, make them want to be a police officer again, allow them to have the career opportunities that they should have, but also get the officers we want to support the problems we have in the city. So you know, this is a problem I've thought so deeply about. I mean, I think about it all the time. And one of the things that really drove me to run for office. For me, if I just had like a golden opportunity, if I said, hey, I could just wave a want and get what I want. What I would want is essentially a advanced campus for training for police officers, one that country has never seen before. Something I mean, I think star trek, I mean advanced, beautiful campus that focuses on social work, mental health, you know, cyber, all these different areas that a police officer now deals with in a daily basis. Not always cyber, but a lot of these areas, because I mean, we're expecting an officer to show up and deal with mental health crisis, at domestic dispute, you know, all these things and solve in one day, and they don't have those skills. You know, we haven't given them those tools. We're not fair to them. And then we're like, oh, yeah, you did a bad job. Well I wouldn't do it. I mean, how could you possibly do it? What I see is an expanded police force, but a different kind of police force. I'm talking about community policing. And you have a domestic dispute, you have someone that shows up that's highly trained in that era, show up, Maybe have an officer in the background, you know, the gun if something goes wrong. But you're essentially diagnosing the problem from nine to one to one as best you can to bring the right resource. So we're not escalating, we're de escalating.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just a totally different vision, and you're gonna get officers that want to be there again. You're gonna get a community that's supported, You're gonna have people going out that can actually help with these problems.
Speaker 3: We're just not We're just not.
Speaker 1: I love that you have this approach. I want to share something with you if i'm any First off, my cos Q he has the same background. When he was younger, he wanted to be a police officer. In fact, when he was old enough he actually applied. Really so he's someone that grew sort of espousing the idea.
Speaker 3: Heroes die hard.
Speaker 1: I was kind of meant to be a rock star, so it wasn't. But I guess you're very kind. So here's my view. You're absolutely right. We asked police to do too much the way that we have framed policing via what is known as copaganda, meaning police are espoused, especially espoused through Hollywood films and you know, crime stories and true crime this sort of stuff, and the way that police misconduct is sort of buried, the way that the policing kind of Are you familiar with the Stanford Experiments. We won't get into how the Sanford Experiments is basically a prison experiments where you know.
Speaker 3: I saw the movie I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but you know, it just gives you a glimpse into human psychology. It's not the most you know, it's debatable you know, how the experiment was conducted, but it does serve as you know, again we mentioned absolute power corrupts absolutely. This is the thing. It's a human condition. We're not you know, pointing anything racially. It's a human condition, right, Yeah. So when it comes to policing. So I've been around the world, I've been very fortunate. I've traveled. I've been all fifty states, I've been you know, done, seeing a good amount of this planet. Awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've been in places where police have no guns. It's not a real thing. They don't have crime in the way that we do. Jails are different, jails are different, of course, But I've been in places where police do have guns. And this is a country where we do have the right to bear arms. Q famously as a gun owner, I famously am not. I do not believe that my purpose, I was not created by our common creator to take a life. And I don't believe a gun is how you defend yourself, that's how you end the life. That's the only purpose that if I'm defending myself, it's with a vest or hiding or something. Yeah, yeah, you know, but I you know that's to execute, not to defend.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've been places where the police do have guns. You know, they have the right to bear arms in these countries as well, and the police will keep their guns in the trunk of their car. There's a there's a step between, uh, where where you have no gun, I'm with you, and where you have sort of this ready fire aim happening over and over again. I'm with you, absolutely, I know that you are. This is for our listeners, but we're paying a picture here because I love your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Now I think we can get there, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, So watch this what we have right now. I think it appeals to people who I want to do good, absolutely, but it also appeals to people who maybe themselves have been bullied by parents in their home. They want respect, they want you know, they want that gun. That gun commands respect. There's no two ways about it, right, And if they have a gun and a way to if you don't respect me, if you don't respect my authority, you know, then they kind of it's it's kind of like a rage quit. You know this, and this is something that we see quite often. I have an example where we will talk about it next week on the show. Our producer Maggie b. Noan put it together for us, and this is normally we talk about stories that affect black and brown communities, our Asian American and Pacific Islander brothers and sisters, so forth, and so on. But this will probably be a third or fourth show where we talk about exclusively our Caucasian brothers and sisters. And there was a young man who lost his life at the hands of police on video, and he was white. He parked his vehicle and he called the police and he said, I'm I'm having a tough time here. I need some help. And the police came and they did try to talk to him, and after some time they wanted to go home. I guess or whatever he may have had like a pocket and something in the car. I don't remember what it was. You'll get the actual story next week, or of course you can look this up. And they wanted to taste him when they started tasing him, of course he's moving radically and then someone one of the officers shot him to the front window. He called them because he was having a problem. He wanted to help, but he didn't want to get out of the car because health issue. And he's no longer here for that. There you go. So what we have is a system that puts fear kind of squarely in the middle of the narrative. For police officers.
Speaker 3: They have right now, watch yeah.
Speaker 1: Watch watch this. You're a police officer, you know it's crazy out here. Everybody has a gun, so you need to have your gun. If you feel your life is in danger, you need to shoot, you know, blah blah blah, rather than hey, you realize that this job could be dangerous. You know, this could be a dangerous job. Our job is to help people, you know, and kind of have a different orientation around it. We have a certain orientation where the officer had to say fear for his life. It was justified blah blah blah. And we're seeing that people are losing their life needlessly. People that didn't intend to wake up and do anything crazy and end up dead end up dead very often. Not to say that police officers shouldn't be able to protect themselves, but when we go into it with fear, the officers are that afraid. Q doesn't like when I use that word because he often sees these videos as being overt racism or you know, like I just don't care about these people's life, and I'm going to see this through to the end. But for me, a lot of times I try to give the benefit of doubt. I call it fear. When the officers are made to be afraid. When fear is sort of where they operate from, and we give them a device, a contraption whose only purpose is to end to life, then we end up seeing the same stories that we see over and over again. And so to your point, you know, the state of policing is not necessarily about the individual police officers. It's about police culture. It's based around fear. For giving people guns, and the guns is like the first line of defense. If we're militarizing the police. They got these punisher masks that align with their identity and so forth. It enhances bully culture. It enhances us versus them as opposed to listen, we are in the same community. I have friends right now who are police officers. I've shouted them out on this show before, and a lot of you listening I know, well, A lot of my listeners. They are going to hear that and be like, oh my god, but I do I be honest, I do have friends.
Speaker 4: Looks until we've given them the tools and the investment and given them tools that they can actually address these problems correctly. Sure, I think we're man. I mean, think about think about a day in the life of a police officer in terms of what they make. You know, there's there's struggling with to raise their family, and then they're going out.
Speaker 3: They're laying their life on the line. They have to solve all these city problems in a day. Often.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I know there's the bad Apple thing. You know, I get it, but Jesus, how many times do you make a mistake in a week and one of the implications.
Speaker 1: Very serious scale.
Speaker 3: We got one. They've got no room, you know, and I.
Speaker 4: Just I want to give them the right tools. I want to invest, I want to create that and then I can kind of come in with a stick, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to do the right thing. I don't think we're doing the.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, you know, wants to be a cop and another thing. So there's a lot of people that feel like the change is going to happen overnight, and I realized that things need to evolve and they probably are going to eat involved very slowly, as is often the case with things central to the black plight in this country. Again, there are a lot of institutions that are resistant to change because simply because that's the way we've always done right, And a shift in the narrative, a shift in the identity, and the shift in we'll call this is tough.
Speaker 4: This will be a tough fight people that are used to it be in this way. There's officers that want it but won't be able to speak up.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's going to be all there.
Speaker 1: All of it. And I think to your point, I someone who's willing to say, listen, what we have is not working. What we've done in the past is not working. Throwing more money at the problem without creating new uh uh, guidelines, solutions, rules. You know, a plan doesn't it does nothing for no one. And so this is kind of what really stood out to me when you were speaking. Obviously I could go on and on about the way policing is done. Again, the human beings. I don't take issue with the human beings, but the institution, the way that it is executed throughout society, right, exactly, well said it overwhelming right, and it overwhelmingly benefits a certain group of people. They don't see the problems, they don't see the flaws. The police never interact with them other than the wave and say hi. And then there's other groups of people where they are overly policed and therefore overly incarcerated. Not that they do more crimes.
Speaker 3: Worried about that too.
Speaker 4: But I'm worried about the police officers as you should feel for them, as you should be.
Speaker 1: But you know, we have to bear in mind the nature of the job, and the purpose of the job is to serve the community, or at least in theory. The Supreme Court decided that police officers do not have to in fact serve and protect, but in theory, this is what they do. And so everyone deserves a voice in terms of how their communities are policed. And because oftentimes it's black and brown mothers that are grieving the loss the permanent loss of their children or families are ripped apart or beaten or whatever things that don't make the news, everyone deserves to have a seat at the table. And I think a person who has a degree of empathy and focuses on the human experience of this. All deserves to be elected, which is why I will be for you. You're in my district, yes, sir, So let's move on. Let's move on.
Speaker 3: Can I tell one story please? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I'm a part of a group called the one hundred Club that supports fallen off first responders if they get hurt.
Speaker 3: So I went out. There was a big story here about a year ago where officers.
Speaker 4: Were protecting a baby. Somebody was using a baby basically to dodge the bullets. Five officers went out. They all got shot, and a woman really went in there, dug in got shot the worst. I went out there, part of the one hundred Club to kind of give them checks, just to help them out. I didn't know what else to say to them, but I wish it was me. I mean, these are kind, nice people given their lives. What am I doing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: And I think the story is complex, you know? And yeah, so I'm glad. I'm glad you said that. It is important to say that. And this is why I keep saying that these are people who are part of an institution that there are disproportionate outcomes and effects on communities, the people who are brave people. We've covered stories of officers being very brave charging into a firefight to help protect black and brown people. We've told those stories on this show, and we've also had to talk about uvalde.
Speaker 1: You know, and and everything in between. And so something that's a bit more consistent that acknowledges the fact that we're dealing with human beings on both sides of love. Still still there, you go so well, said sir. All Right, So I want to get this one in because this is something that we've touched on a lot on this show. You mentioned that you're six in business and helping people billion dollar you know, operating problems. So big business is responsible for a lot of what is now being deemed as environmental racism. This is something again that we discussed on this show. For those of you listening who may not be familiar with environmental racism, check out anything on YouTube. John Oliver has a great segments about twenty minutes long. We don't have twenty minutes. I'm sure there's vice, there's you know, other reputable sources, but environmental racism, please look it up. But again, big business is responsible for a lot of what is now being deemed as environmental racism. How can or how should we address this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's such a and you know we talked just for a second before. It's not a subject I feel. I'm I've got clocked, you know, I just don't. And that's what I think. You bringing it up. What it pushes me to do is really dig in you know what in the city where those.
Speaker 3: Situations maybe happening. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: I can give you, I can give you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: My Hispanic brothers and sisters are central concentrated, is what I'm looking for in certain pockets of the city that we live in. And what we have seen, I've seen a report on this is that you know, in Arizona, we have a very specific, unique issue in that it gets very hot here. If you look in places like you know, Paradise Valley, which is very affluent, Scott's Still Arizona, which again is very inffluent, things like this, in those neighborhoods where there's a larger concentration of our Caucasian brothers and sisters, you'll notice that the temperature itself is about I believe it's two to eight degrees cooler on average, exactly, exactly, And what the city doesn't realize is that it affects health, the health of the individuals of our Hispanic brothers and sisters. It affects mobility, It affects housing prices, it affects you know, so forth, and so on. And so when the city comes up with funds to put in parks, green belts, things like this, and they continue to go into neighborhoods that beautify parts of the city that are not really the hardest hit by you know, the sun, because they're older neighborhoods, because they're underdeveloped, because they're poor and populated by Hispanic folks. What we all miss out on is an opportunity to bring a little bit of comfort if we invest there. That's the point. So this is an example. How does this is an example getting to the root exactly, thank you. And this is an example one example of environmental racism. Of course, it's often associated with big business pollution things like this. Businesses in black and brown neighborhoods don't being polluting the air, so forth. It creates health disparities in healthcare, It contributes to early mortality obesity, things, all kinds of stuff and.
Speaker 4: Arizona's and you know, we're in the desert, and I think a lot of if you look at our landscape, we try to be somewhere else sometimes and we have things that maybe shouldn't be here. We're wasting water, but also we're just not being coherent to the environment that we live in.
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely, So what I want to do is I want to take a minute and I want you to Okay, I'm a voter. Yeah, why would I vote for you? It takes one minute? One minute? Why would I vote for you? And then I need your website, social media all yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is I'm not a pitch man. I'm a storyteller.
Speaker 1: I'll watch the clock you yeah, time.
Speaker 3: I'm here to.
Speaker 4: Help, you know, I really I've spent a career in my last twenty years to solve these problems, big complicated problems. I'm the last guy you call, and I just want to put those skills to work. I'm not a career politician. I believe you get in, you get out. You know, this is a public service. I'm servicing the community, not about servicing myself in my career. This is what it's about and I truly believe in this city. I think we can be a leader in this nation. I wouldn't be doing it otherwise. You know, if I didn't think we could lead in police, if I didn't think we could lead and homeless, I wouldn't be doing this. I think there's an opportunity here and that's why I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Wonderful And you know, there's the person who you are hopefully replacing. You know, I reached out to him a few times and he actually responded to me. This is by a Facebook and he was so dug in on one side that and so deaf to any complaints or anything like that that it made it very difficult. One thing that I want to applaud, sir, is that you seem like a person is willing to listen to the humans, and my hope is that you will go far. Of course, we're learning our platform to you today. Please find out more about Harry Curtin at Harry Curtin dot com yep and your social media please.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so just Harry Curtin very easy to hurt. So it's h A R R Y c U R T I N. You know, at the Harry Curtain dot com. We're taking donations. Campaigns are expensive. Anything you can do we certainly appreciate, but just appreciate your support jumping on board, Twitter, et cetera. We'd love to have you absolutely.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for the Way Black History Fact. This week's a Way Black History Fact is sponsored by hip Hop Weekly magazine. All the latest in hip hop culture is available at hip Hopweekly dot com. Today's story comes from biography dot com and we will be discussing Benjamin Banneker, so I will read. Benjamin Banneker was a largely self educated mathematician, astronomer, compiler of ALMANACX, and writer. A free black man who owned a farm near Baltimore, Benjamin Bannicer was largely self educated in astronomy in mathematics. He was later called upon to assist in the surveying of territory for the construction of the nation's capital. He also became an active writer of Almanacs and exchanged letters with Thomas Jefferson, politely challenging him to do what he could to ensure racial equality. Born November ninth, seventeen thirty one in Elliott's Mills, Maryland, Banniker was the son of an ex slave named Robert and his wife, Mary Banickey. Mary was the daughter of an english woman named Molly Welsh, a former indentured servant, and her husband Bannica, an ex slave whom she freed and who asserted that he came from tribal royalty in West Africa. Because both of his parents were free, Benjamin escaped the wrath of slavery as well. He was taught to read by his maternal grandmother and for a very short time attended a small Quaker school. Banneker was primarily self educated. His early accomplishments included constructing an irrogration system for the family farm and a wooden clock that was reputed to keep accurate time and ran for more than fifty years until his death. In addition, Banneker taught himself astronomy and accurately forecasted lunaran solar eclipses. After his father's passing, he ran his own farm for years, cultivating a business selling tobacco by a crops. Banneker's talents and intelligence eventually came to the attention of the Elliott family, entrepreneurs who made a name and fortune by building a series of gristmills in the Baltimore area. In the seventeen seventies. George Elliott had a large personal library and loan Banniker numerous books on astronomy and other fields. In seventeen ninety one, Andrew Elliott, George's cousin, hired Banneker to assist in surveying territory for the nation's capital city. He worked in the observatory tent, using a z the zenith sector to record the movement of the stars. However, due to a sudden illness, Banneker was only able to work for Elliott for about three months. For those of you that know like kind of the mysteries and you know the secrets of DC, there's a much deeper story here about Benjamin Banneker and how the buildings are aligned in certain positions and so forth, how the streets are laid out, et cetera. Anyway, I'll continue. Bannicker's true acclaim, however, came from his almanacs, which he published for six consecutive years during the later years of his life between seventeen ninety two and seventeen ninety seven. These hard books included his own astronomical calculations as well as opinion pieces, literature, and medical and title information, with the latter particularly useful to fishermen. Outside of his almanacs, Baniker also published information on bees and calculated the cycle of the seventeen year locust. Bannker's accomplishments extended into other realms as well, including civil rights. In seventeen ninety one, Jefferson was Secretary of State, and Banniker considered the respected Virginian, though a slaveholder, to be open to view African Americans as more than just slaves. Thus, he wrote Jefferson a letter hoping he would quote readily embrace every opportunity to eradicate that train of absurd and false ideas and opinions which so generally prevail with respect to us unquote. To further support his point, Banneker included a handwritten manuscript of an almanac for seventeen ninety two containing his astronomical calculations, and as letter, Bannicker acknowledged he was quote of the African race unquote, and a free man. He recognized that he was taking a liberty writing to Jefferson, which would be unacceptable considering the almost general prejudice and prepe pre possession which is so prevalent in the world against those of my complexion. This is what he said. Banneker then respectfully chided Jefferson and other patriots for their hypocrisy enslaving people like him while fighting the British for their own independence. On October ninth, eighteen oh six, after his unusual morning after sorry, after his usual morning walk, Banneker died in his sleep, just a month short of his seventy fifth birthday. In accordance with his wishes, all the items that had been on loan from his neighbor, George Elliott, were returned by Bannker's nephew. Also included was Banneker's astronomical journal, providing future historians one of the few records of his life known to exist. And that is a gentleman that I want you to know about because sometimes a way black history fact tells you about injustices, sometimes away black history fact tells you gives you a historical context of the current standing of black people, brown people, Asian people. We discuss legislation, we discuss institutions, and so forth, but every so often we get to tell cool stories like this one where we are not just painted as slaves or as people who just simply fought against slavery or just fought against oppression, because on a show like this we have to highlight those things, but we're rather more than just that as a people. Our stories go much deeper and obviously illustrated by the numerous things that Benjamin Banneker contributed to this country, and of course his influence on DC and the construction of our nation's capital and the layout and so forth of our nation's capital, which shows that our great minds do rather more than just try to free ourselves. And if you were here, you know, he would know a little bit, He would have a little bit more to say there, because oftentimes the stories that we have to tell on the stories really the stories that we've inherited, as you know, black folks in twenty twenty two, they're oftentimes stories of overcoming a struggle. And so it was meaningful today Maggie. Of course, our producer Maggie be knowing to share the story at some point, and today just kind of felt a little bit more meaningful. And again I implore you to look up DC, look up the brilliance that went into it. You know, I shared on the show before that I was in Egypt for my fortieth birthday, and I was made aware of how the stars were incorporated into you know, their designs and the pyramids and the layout of the temples and so forth, so that they could capture the light the sun's rotation and it could hit certain facets and certain smooth surfaces and reflect and light a room up. And you'll see the same type of brilliance in engineering inherent in the designs of our nation's capital. And there was a black man who was at the table helping design that. And so again, very important to tell these stories, to tell them accurately, and make sure that we tell our whole story, not just the parts of it that pull out the heartstrings or you know, paint us as one type of people, because we, like other people, are very diverse and have a lot to offer. And so yeah, shout out to Benjamin banneker Uh. We accept your legacy, sir, and we salute you today. But that's going to do it for us here on Civic Cipher. So once again, I am your host, rams this jaw. Big shout out to my man q Ward again. He will be back next week. The show is produced by our show producer ms Maggie A KA Maggie B. Knowing And again I want to thank our guest Harry Curtin once again, do me a favorite plug your website and your social media so we can get folks taped in.
Speaker 4: Harry Curtin dot com, h A R R Y c U R T I N dot com and then Harry Kurten on social media.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the only Harry Curtins.
Speaker 1: Sure awesome. I love it. I love it. I'm lending you my support and I hope that a good majority of our listeners do the same, especially those that can and everyone else who's beyond the scope of District six six follows your career in politics or whatever it is. You seem to be a good man and and I wish you well on your journey. Uh. And that's going to do for us once again, So hit the website civicipher dot com. Download this in any previous episode. You can also make a donation to Civic Cipher. We're at Civic Cipher on all social media platforms and all donating platforms and until next week.
Speaker 2: Go hey, yo, we had these brothers are fabulous to our lady showing you where Ron traveled this wood spect from sunlight to move, busting on stage like gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Suppose roll my mic back. You're like that jonal list with journalists too.
Speaker 2: We can strike back all horb borders with orders from headquarters behind m and be line side stepping the borders with press passing. We bring it to you as it habits the streets.
Speaker 3: Love pocked from music.
Speaker 2: You're wrapping the street compland the slash week expando. You're gonna fight the slander with the proper propaganda.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: It's hot.
Speaker 1: You've got a question to ask if Deduce is just a TV show? Get passing and this from
Speaker 2: Acquiet wartime journalists headlines, wake up, previs and resist like this, like this, like this, like it at us