Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Julia is on the phone today and she's been with her husband John for three years, but now she thinks he might be being on faithful. So we're going to see if we can find out if he is. We try to catch him in a few minutes. But first, Julia, what's going on? Why do you think your husband's cheating?
Speaker 2: You know, we've been together for you know, like three years now, We've been marriage for three years at least, I've been been together for much longer. But I just I've noticed lately we've just been arguing like constantly, like distickering. I just feel like we're not really connecting. And he's never around, he's always at work. He never really has the time to even prioritize me likely and we never spend time together. We never even actually talk, and I just feel like something's off. You know, you just know, it's like an instinct where you just have a feeling that something's not right. And what I what I worry about is that he's he's a super close relationship with my sister Aaron. So John and my sister Aaron have been friends forever and.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a sister, your sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate to say that, Yes, I think it's I think it's my sister. And they text constantly, Like I've said, they they were friends before we even got together, and it just it feels all so suspicious to me. It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: That's quite a leap, though, to assume that it's your sister spending time with him. I mean, are they just good friends? I mean I text with my friends all the time, you know, even ones that are dudes in relationships, but we're just friends. Is there anything else other than texting? But listen, your gut always listened to it. But is there anything else that you've seen that makes you feel like for sure this is happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like, well hang out all the time, Like he's get lunch lunch with her, they get coffee. Not too long ago, we got together for my mom's birthday party and they hung out the entire time. You know, they had these cute little jokes back and forth.
Speaker 3: You know, have they always done this though, like ever since y'all kind of like started.
Speaker 2: I don't think I noticed if they were. I didn't notice it because I felt like he made time for me. Yeah, you know, I felt like it was a normal balance of you know, they were friends, but now it just it just feels excessive.
Speaker 1: Is your sister sketchy?
Speaker 2: Do you trust her at this point?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's just I don't know who to trust.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's such a tough position. Are there any other things that have happened to make you think he might be cheating?
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, he's working really late, like all the time. He won't even come home for dinner, which I think is super strange. Like before we had a pretty normal routine. Okay, and you know, he's he's just been weird. He doesn't he just doesn't. I don't know, he's not affectionate. We just don't do anything together. We don't he doesn't make we don't go on dates, we don't do anything. It's we're just not we're not intimate.
Speaker 1: Did you say anything to him about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did bring it up. I just I basically said that I felt like he was making more time for her than me, and it turned into this giant argument.
Speaker 1: Like how did it turn into an argument? Was he super defensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was he was basically didn't say it out right, but he's basically saying like I'm crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's usually a red flag when you confront somebody about that kind of behavior. So we'll see. I mean, maybe in this case it's just because it's your sister, you know, but also that still shouldn't be something that somebody makes you feel like you're crazy.
Speaker 3: Sure, but don't you think that like a person would want to make their person feel better, Yeah, comfortable in a situation, so when they can get defensive so quickly, or especially when they go to the cry.
Speaker 1: But no matter what, if you have that feeling, you have that feeling, if they do care about you, they shouldn't make you feel crazy for But we'll see if we can figure it out. You already told us what grocery store he's an awards card member at, So we'll do the usual and we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of thirty six long stim red roses to be delivered anywhere he wants in the entire country, to anybody that he wants and we'll see if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, yep, we'll play a song. Come back and get your to catch a cheater. Next it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Julia is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, a three years named John might be cheating on her. So in a minute, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's awards card member at and say that he's this month's big winner of thirty six long stim red roses delivered to anybody that he wants. And we'll see if he if he buys that load of crap, and if he wants the flowers, and we'll see who he sends them to, if he sends them to his wife or to somebody else. But first, Julia, why don't you tell everybody what the situation is?
Speaker 2: Ok So, my husband in three years, John, he's been busy at work, he's never home. He always has excuses. I think that he might be cheating with my sister Aaron. The text constantly. They were friends before we even met, and he's just defensive and I feel like it. This doesn't make time for me, and he spends time with her.
Speaker 1: All right, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: We're here with you, Carl really Ah right, this is Jorbel calling from So. I was looking for our rewards card member named John.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is me, Hi John, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to actually let you know that you're this month's big winner. Congratulations, great winner of what the flowers?
Speaker 4: Flowers? I win flowers?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe you don't know. Every single month we choose one rewards card member, just totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anywhere in the country, anybody in the country, anywhere you want, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Like, what's the catch?
Speaker 4: It's like you need my info or something.
Speaker 1: No catch at all, just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 4: Uh, Okay, I can send.
Speaker 1: Them more ever, Yes, you'll get confirmations of everything, so you know it's absolutely free. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 4: No, I think, Yeah, I know what I want to that's fine.
Speaker 1: What I would need would be the first and last name of the person, anything you want to put on the card, and then the address, and like I said, confirmations of all this.
Speaker 4: Okay, her name is Aaron.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to put on a card, they're too good, ol'.
Speaker 4: Eronh Yeah, like yeah, if you go out space, if you can just say thanks for hearing me out and letting me get some stuff off my chest. Yeah, I think that'll work.
Speaker 1: It'll be nice.
Speaker 4: She'll appreciate that, totally nice gift for it.
Speaker 1: Great, yep, And I'll get to the address here in just a second. First, I want to let you know that your wife's on the phone.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil. Yeah, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and your wife Julia is on the phone and probably wondering who Aeron is.
Speaker 2: Aaron is my sister, and you're sending flowers to her. So my question to you is, why are you sending my sister flowers? Are you having a shower?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Julia, this is so, this is exactly why I'm sending her flowers and not you, because we have argument.
Speaker 3: That's a valid question.
Speaker 4: Man, you guys gonna be involved in this.
Speaker 2: You really know me, all right.
Speaker 4: So I'm sending Aaron flowers because I can actually have conversations with her. We converse, we have dialogue, it's an exchange of information. Anytime we talk, you just start yelling at me and we just end up fighting and it's a drag, man. So I would really feel like getting these flowers right now. They don't much love from you, you know what I mean. I am not into your sister. She's just the one friend I have in this family right now.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Julia, this is.
Speaker 4: Exactly why, like this is our problems. Instead of just asking me like straight up, like what's going on, you get a bunch of radio strangers on the phone and then have them like like lie about sending flowers from a reward card?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 4: Why not just come to me and it's awesome? I did.
Speaker 2: I've had I have talked to you about it and then you've got defensive. So this is exactly why I'm doing it. It's because obviously this is a weird situation. This is my sister. Like I don't I don't want to accused either of you of this, but it feels weird and I don't feel right about it. I feel like I have every right to say something to you, and this is the only way I can talk to you, because yeah, everything turns.
Speaker 4: To an argument, you know, like I've been friends with her before we even met. Dude, Like we're like you, I am good friends with your sister.
Speaker 2: That's just something, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm not into her like that though, It's like we've known each other for years, like nothing's ever happened. I'm into you. But like then you know, you call strangers and to moderate our argument, which like just this is like jumping the sharks, like if you have, if we had an issue.
Speaker 1: We weren't talking the supposed to moderate anything. We're just trying to catch you.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, god, just like people in a fight. Like great work, guys, really did your homework.
Speaker 2: You did send flowers to my sister, Like that's weird. Man, Like that doesn't make any sense. I don't know if we have problems, sure, but in fact that your first thought to send flowers to my sister. That's like not right. I don't even care if your friends are not. Like, if you are into me and you do love me, then you would send me flowers. You wouldn't be sending them to my sister. That's just weird.
Speaker 4: Did you see then? Did you listen and you listen to the note that I sent her? Like was there anything flirty in like, like just it does thank you for being there for me. That's like not even romantic. That's like sad. That's straight up sad, Like I'm not even happy that that's the person hunting flowers, who's just like, you know, things are tough at home, you know what I mean, Like come.
Speaker 2: On, yeah, but what is she there for you for? Like she's there for you?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I could mean so many things.
Speaker 4: So I can talk with her about our issues, because every time I talk with you about it, you just shut down and start yelling at me, and then I gotta go back to work. Anyone and hired from the day your sister actually listens to me man, like, she probably knows more about how I'm feeling about our relationships than you do. Could you never actually listen?
Speaker 2: I just want to feel good about this, and I don't feel good about it. I just just feel like more confused.
Speaker 4: Oh great, that's fine. Well, well, because you're not ever gonna listen to me, Like, I'll talk to Aaron after this and like explain the situation and she'll actually listen to me and like empathize with me, and you can hear it from her because you talk with her more than you talk with me. Absurd, It's absurd. Listen, Julia, I am busy right now. I am at work. When I get home, we can talk about this, but I know it's just going to end up being us yelling and you like having to leave the house again. So you know what, Thanks for this, This is great for us. Bye, guys, y'all suck.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, he hung up.
Speaker 3: I think the problems are a little bit deeper than Yeah, we are qualified.
Speaker 1: For definitely, Julia. I'm sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, guys, I was I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't think he's cheating though, Julia, but I do see that there are clear problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean even especially, I mean even if your sister, if he's confiding in her all that stuff, is she talking to you about it too? Or no?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: Any of this. I mean, you know, I get that he feels like he doesn't that you can't talk to me. I mean if we're arguing that, yeah, we're not being able to talk to each other. So that's an issue. I'm assuming she isn't so comfortable talking to me about, which it seems. Also, it's so weird, it's like a weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe when he comes home today, just listen, Yeah, just listen to what he has to say, and then you can react and decide what you want to do based off of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are right, good luck let us know. Yeah, I'm so sorry. We can help it anyway, Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys. Thank you so much too. The Double Shows to Catch a Cheater