Speaker 1: But I like to change my shirt.
Speaker 2: It's a bull chat. It's a bull chat. It's a bull chat. It's a bull chat. It's a bull chat today. Wasn't that cool? No, that's my that's the opening for a bull chat. No that I made, no with my voice.
Speaker 1: Welcome to bull chat. Hey, this is the subsidiary to serial Killers. Oh you said it right, Yeah, serial killers, says our main podcast. Yeah, and this is not okay. This is where we just talk about things things. I have a question, what are you doing for Thanksgiving this year? It's a great question because I don't have an answer for that just yet. Oh really, Yeah, I've been invited to many, many places, but I just don't know what the kids want to do. So there there's a get the kid. I was on board, Yes, yes, because you know, my older one got invited to her friend's house.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Cooper's like, why do you get a break up the family? You know? So it's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be team Cooper on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. Maybe it's because we just have always spent the holidays together. But if it feels like if some one's gone, I'd be like, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: It's just a it's just a weird dynamic this year. You know, I don't know where. I don't know my parents are. I'm not cooking, I'm not I'm not hosting, so I don't my parents still don't know what they're doing. I don't have no idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in short, no idea.
Speaker 1: Turkey, turkey got it? Gobble gobble gobble gobble? Nice which camera were looking at? Because that one's flipped over? You knocked this one down?
Speaker 2: Okay, knockdown is such a stretch.
Speaker 1: Look, it's all crooked.
Speaker 2: It's fixed there.
Speaker 1: You go, Wow, that was it wasn't right?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about this violation here? So we talked about this on the Big Show maybe a week or two ago. Oh, you know when we talked about it on Halloween. And I'll tell you why. I drive to work the same way every single day here in the New York metropolitan area. We have speed cameras, and I know where the speed cameras are on my route because I passed by them every single day. And I know that you're allowed to go up to nine miles over the posted speed limit before you get a ticket. Ten. Nope, you're done. So I always go at this particular area, I'll do thirty four miles an hour there. I put it on a cruise control because speed limits twenty five, so I do thirty four.
Speaker 2: You're a cruise control guy.
Speaker 1: Only when there's speed zones and stuff. Got it? I try. Trust me, you can't use cruise control in this area even at four o'clock in the morning. It's impossible. There's always cars. No, there's always cars on the road. Yeah. My goal ever since I started working at this radio station was to set it at seventy and get from my house to the city line without having to do anything. Nope. Can not. Even on Christmas Day am I able to do that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Idiots in the left lane going fifty five? What are you doing? Wowow, left lane is the fast lane. If you're not doing like seventy, get out.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with you on that, and I've learned that that is a very East Coast mentality to have when it comes to traffic. We are very much like the left lane. If you're not doing the speed limit.
Speaker 1: You gotta go. That's right, like gott it go. And on Long Island we have the hov lane that's only in effect from six to eight in the morning and then from like three to six or eight in the afternoon or whatever it is. And you know what, when it's not an effect, not an HRV lane, it's a fast lane. Get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like John Pinnette get out.
Speaker 2: Who he's a comedian, he's dead.
Speaker 1: Oh, but his whole thing was get out of the line. And that's like, it's seriously, why are you doing fifty five miles an hour at two o'clock in the afternoon in the hro V lane. Truly, it's not on HOV Lane at that point.
Speaker 2: I also dislike it because there's one lane by yours at least on the Parkway.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't get out?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think that's dumb.
Speaker 1: You're trapped in there until you get to the entrance and exits.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's not the smartest thing in the world, you know.
Speaker 1: And there are some places that you have to pay to be in the HOV lane, like you pay to be in the fath Florida Yeah yeah, the sun.
Speaker 2: Pass yeah, which I honestly that was connected to my credit card for the longest time, and my parents were just like, we don't know who's paying these bills. And I was like, you know, it's me right, I'm paying your son pass So that was great.
Speaker 1: We are you waiting at Vinnie's out there? Oh okay cool, I'm just saying hi to Vinnie anyway. So this violation, so it shows that I was doing. I know that I would. Here's the thing, so thanks damn it. Halloween morning, Skeary called me. He's like, yo, man, did you bring the costume? Because he didn't have a costume. He couldn't fit into anything that he had in his house. And I happened to have a big giant care bear onesie and look it's it's right there on the floor there. So I was bringing and he's like, yo, man, do and he's talking. I don't talk. In the morning, I listened to the news station for twenty minutes because they give me the world in twenty minutes, even though they say twenty two minutes. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Is that the one where it's like no, no, no, no, which one is it?
Speaker 1: It's ten ten wins?
Speaker 2: Oh my mom loves ten ten wins.
Speaker 1: You give us twenty two minutes, we give you the world, And I don't understand why because it's not twenty two minutes. It's there's twenty twenty twenty. That's an hour. Where's twenty two come in? I never understood that, but in any event, so I listened to that and then I listened to music the rest of the way. I don't talk. Who went talking to on the phone at four point thirty in the morning, so Scary called me, yo, man, this that food costumes the whole thing. And I'm like, bro, I got I need. And I wasn't concentrating, and I sped through the zone and I was did thirty six miles an.
Speaker 2: Hour, but thirty four you're fine.
Speaker 1: Thirty four you're fine. I saw the flash and I'm like, Scary, I hate you. And he's like, what happened? Man? I'm like, I just got a ticket. I know I got a ticket. You're paying for it. He's like, what do you mean? And I'm like, I gotta go. I'm very flustered, bright, now I gotta go. So I hung up, and then I talked about it on the show that morning, you know, and Elvis is like, yeah, Scary, you have to pay the ticket. And now he's like, I'm not paying the ticket, but so here's the ticket. It's fifty dollars. Well, I think we should split it at the very least. Yeah, I mean maybe he distracted me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're still the one operating the vehicle.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where that. If he wasn't talking to me, I would not have received this violation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds to me like trying to not have any responsibility for this.
Speaker 1: Also, it's four thirty in the morning. There's no school.
Speaker 2: Why is the school. There's actually four to fifty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was four fifty one thirty if you want to be exact, but the little kiddies are not walking to school at that time in the morning, kiddo. It shouldn't be in effect until school hours. I mean, that's a cash grab from the city. Yeah, cash grab, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also like the search pricing that's coming on.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. That's a big, big dispute here.
Speaker 2: Nine bucks they lowered it.
Speaker 1: Oh so nice, thanks out right, thanks Hochel nine bucks. Ah, much more affordable. That's what forty five dollars for the five days a week. Yeah, yeah, yeah, forty five ninety one. I'm bad at math after ninety not for nothing, but not getting a raise here to pay for that, So like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Who could afford that?
Speaker 2: To me? I don't know. As min none, I would say, don't ask me because I don't know.
Speaker 1: No. No, is she still stepping on tomatoes?
Speaker 2: No, she's not stepping on tomatoes. She has not been stepping on tomatoes as a late.
Speaker 1: But does she make her own sauce?
Speaker 2: She was for a while, She's not doing that anymore. My friend Nick, does he charged his own tomatoes on the farm?
Speaker 1: Does he go? Does she go over to the Italy stilling the Italy tomatoes back?
Speaker 2: Can bring them the Italy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, Jersey tomatoes are great.
Speaker 1: Jersey fresh, Yeah they are. It's the garden state.
Speaker 2: You know, I think take responsibility for it and pay the ticket.
Speaker 1: It always called the garden state, right Why because they grow lots of things. People don't understand that garden means they plant gardens. It's gardens, yes, wow, vegetables and fruits and things.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Jersey fresh blueberries are wonderful. I think I plant too. We Jersey egg plants everything. Yeah, lots of lots of plants, very rich soil. It is it is very big biodiverse state, as long as you're you're not growing stuff like over by Elizabeth over.
Speaker 2: There, those are the swampy areas. But if you go north like there's some like mountains.
Speaker 1: It is amazing to me driving through this vast country of ours. Yeah, that there's so much wide open space like this country?
Speaker 2: What what ben space?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't know what you meant, because they're just the chicks. I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't know. I know him as the chicks. I haven't known him as the dicks chicks quite some time. I'm a big country fan.
Speaker 1: Well they had to drop that because of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing. Yeah, well yeah, open space do dude? Yeah that Dixie? Wait, so does that mean when Dixie is bad too? Now?
Speaker 1: The supermarket? Yeah, you know, I didn't even think about that. See very possible. Look at you.
Speaker 2: I'm playing forty chess.
Speaker 1: You know. Whind Dixie was just like always like a little Public's is the gem and whind Dixie was like, Hi, we're here. Also, That's always what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Florida, my dad went to a Walmart for the first time. What they went to Texas for a Cowboy game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and oh the milk.
Speaker 2: They were right across from a Walmart, and my dad went to a Walmart for the first time and was like, Wow, I didn't know they were so much going on here.
Speaker 1: Did he like it?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: You know, I get lots of cereals at Walmart.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you they you can get a lot for very little at Walmart. What's that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why? Why did you make that voice?
Speaker 1: Because it's not always very little.
Speaker 2: I missed the smiley face marketing that they had the.
Speaker 1: Roll on the bags, yes, and with the greader with the little old man at the door. Hi welcome. Yeah. Cooper always wanted to be a Walmart reader. Then they got rid of him sad.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like that's something that when they were doing layoffs, like they got a new CEO in and the new CEO is like, you know, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you take the batteries out?
Speaker 2: No? Okay. It seems like one of those things that the company definitely started looking at it, yeah, and was like, wait, we're spending how much money on Walmart readers. Yeah, it's like, oh yeah, we're spending millions just for people.
Speaker 1: But they were senior citizens that needed a purpose in life and it made them happy.
Speaker 2: Don't disagree.
Speaker 1: Now they just got the guy at the door checking the receipts. You know, way was scarier time.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I walk right by them. I'm like, dude, I didn't steal anything. Just let me alone. Big massive line of people with shopping carts with stuff everywhere, and he's like counting stuff. I'm like, dude, I have a box of cereal and I just walk out.
Speaker 2: Did you see the chop Right, there's one by my parents house that actually has the Amazon shopping cart thing where it scans your items as you put them in.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be Amazon if it was a shop, right, Just saying you understand what I'm saying, though you could just say the carts that read barcodes great.
Speaker 2: So yes, the way worthier way to say it. The carts that read barcodes are also now at shopright, maybe at one they're probably testing them. Yes, that's my point. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Also, they're terrible. I hate them. Okay, they open that Amazon Fresh stoor by my house, I will never go there again ever?
Speaker 2: Can I, okay, what I need to hear all about it? Can you give me like a list of the three reasons why you'll never go back to it? Number three? Go?
Speaker 1: Oh, so I go three?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: One? Yeah? The okay? Three? I don't No, I can't rank them. Can I just tell you what's wrong? Great? Okay?
Speaker 2: Five? Do you have five things? Three things?
Speaker 1: I have one hundreds.
Speaker 2: Give me five your top five?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, top five. Number one reason I'll never go back there? Prices, holy hell, in a ham basket or in a shopping cart. Actually, dude, excuse me, bar code scanning shopping cars? Not all of them. They only have twenty of them. All the rest are regular carts.
Speaker 2: So do you still have to scan your items at the end? They?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have. Okay, So here's what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, the prices are insane, not like crazy eddy good insane, I mean like bad insane, you know, like so exped you know. Okay, Like a six ounce whatever bag of shredded cheese that you would get a shop right for like a dollar ninety nine on sale, was on sale for five sixty seven. A bag of craft cheese.
Speaker 2: That's not good. That's not a good price even I know that.
Speaker 1: No, a sixty four round container of Starbucks coffee the green thing, however many ounces is it now? It doesn't matter at a normal store. Six ninety nine is an okay price. It was on sale for ten ninety four on sale.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Yeah, I mean yes, okay, maybe if it was Whole Foods, I would understand. But it's Amazon Fresh.
Speaker 2: It's and happy Belly.
Speaker 1: Happy Belly is them. Yeah, yeah, but I just I don't get it. Okay, So they're gonna go out of business because overpriced one way overddest way overpriced, smallish store. They didn't take over the full store that was there, so it's kind of small. They don't have like, they don't have like a coffee ball, they don't any of that stuff. You would think that like a brand new, beautiful Amazon store would have. Not like that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The carts are dumb. They're not smart carts because you put the thing in. Sometimes it reads it, sometimes it does it's it's it's not you put it in the cart and knows what it is. You have to scan the barcode and then put it in. It's like dude, you just put something of the cart like yeah, and I also scanned it, and then someone has to come over and clear it, and then it sometimes it doubles and I'm like, I didn't get two containers of milk. I want to go with you so bad, just to see you rage at the shop. It is so frustrating.
Speaker 2: I had a kite pay money to watch this.
Speaker 1: I got a coupon on the mail for ten dollars off fifty dollars. I couldn't even spend fifty dollars because everything was so expensive. I wasn't buying any of them. It was making me insane.
Speaker 2: It's like the Abercrombie and Fitch of grocery stores. Overpriced without the cologne. Yeah, yeah, horrible.
Speaker 1: It was terrible. It's just an awful, awful store, and it's not done properly. It's not and the few things that are crazy on sale they don't have it. They had honey crisp apples for seventy eight cents a pound did the grand opening week. They had one rotten one that was it, Like, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Not unless the gimmick is over, you're kind of over it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. I went there on Week two, empty empty.
Speaker 2: Wow, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: They need they need to read it. And this store they were they built it and then it sat for a year.
Speaker 2: I remember untouched, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because they were like, oh they had to redesign, you know, the process of how they do things or whatever, and then oh the camera does work. Look's tracked. But anyway, it's not. It's it's not no bueno. They have regular registers, they have self check out, and they have just walk out.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on self checkout?
Speaker 1: All I use?
Speaker 2: I would like to get into this, That's all I use after this break.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well I don't I'm not ready here.
Speaker 2: Just play a random song right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us what that is when we come back. Okay, Devil inside, devil inside? Why didn't you everyone sing one of us? The devil inside in excess?
Speaker 2: Oh need you tonight? Is the one I know by inexcess? That was what was his name?
Speaker 1: Hutchins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hutchins.
Speaker 1: I think he's dead.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, everybody's dead in this episode.
Speaker 1: Michael Hutchins.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you hate so I like your self checkout only. Is it true that they're getting rid of it?
Speaker 1: Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: If they just feel like a lot of places have been saying that they're taking it away.
Speaker 1: A lot of places have been changing it because people like my shop, right, they kind of they did like an assisted self checkout for a while, probably because too much stuff was getting stolen, but then it just went back to regular self checkout. But you know a lot of them have the technology that sorry, it has the scale there, which is the most annoying thing because if you move anything, it's like assistance needed, you know, and then they have to come and scan the thing and put their coat into the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I love it because you moved something you too, Did you please put your honey crisp apples on the scale? Yeah, I'm sorry, your honey crisp apples are not scanning. It's assistance needed.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying. But I mean the ones and the ones where I go, they don't take cash anymore, the credit card only, so I can't flip my two dollar bills in there, thank god.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Oh shucks, that sucks.
Speaker 1: But no, I just I find it much quicker, more efficient. I don't have to deal with a bagger that puts a watermelon on top of a loaf of bread.
Speaker 2: That probably happened to you once and you remember it to this day.
Speaker 1: It happened more than once. Oh really, well that was the last straw. Oh yes, Plus, I generally go with Cooper, and she likes to scan things, you know, so she's like, beep, beep beep. She's so excited she wants to She's like, when can I please be a checker? She wants to be a cashier so desperately.
Speaker 2: Why so she can she? Oh, she's too young.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to get working papers in New York at fourteen.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: I don't think a supermarket will hire a fourteen year old. I believe it's fifteen. But I think she's gonna weasel her way in somehow. She's a sweet talker, and at first, you know what is I think first that she'll do the cart collection and then they'll move her inside. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like one week on cart collection's gonna be like this is dumb.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she loves it. She does it now. It doesn't even get paid. Yes, I will. I'll load the bags into the car and then I'll just push it to the curb, like right there. And she looks at me, and I look at her. She shakes her head. She gets out of the car. She brings it back to the corral.
Speaker 2: I loathe people that don't put their shopping carts away. I don't understand who you think you are as a person. We are all in this shopping center together and you just leaving your shopping cart there.
Speaker 1: You didn't just see this on YouTube? Did you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Why was it? What would you do?
Speaker 1: It was a thing?
Speaker 2: Did John Quinniones do it? No, It's been a thing for years. I know it just it truly is, as they say, a morality test, do you have empathy for other people? And I know it's like, oh, it's just a shopping cart. It is not.
Speaker 1: It is your personal response. Someone just did this exact ramp on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah, good, because maybe they're getting to the point that we all need to, which is have personal responsibility for yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if that corral is too far from where you park, sometimes you just put Look. I will never ever, ever, ever ever block a spot. I will never do that. That is the rudest, awful, most awful thing. I will push it and pick the front wheels up and put it up on the curb.
Speaker 2: That effort could have just been used to walk an additional like thirty steps to throw it in the corral.
Speaker 1: I believe the argument was, well, sometimes you know, I just put my kid in the car and I don't want to leave them alone while I walk to the corral.
Speaker 2: Walk with your kid to put it in the car, and.
Speaker 1: I gotta carry my kid. What if it's a little kid in a carrier?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. No one is that busy that they can't turn the shopping.
Speaker 1: It's not to do with busy. Sometimes it's a dangerous parking lot. What's the dangerous parking cars whizzing around whizzing? Yes, and you're not going to carry your child, your little toddler.
Speaker 2: This is excuses.
Speaker 1: I think that there are some.
Speaker 2: Return your cart to the corral. You got it just fine.
Speaker 1: I think there are some valid excuses, but not many.
Speaker 2: Now there are some. I understand. Maybe you can't return it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Look, I love when I get to go to the Jankinese supermarkets that have the quarter. I collect all the carts and get all the quarters. You know, you gotta put the quarter in the thing in the chain. I'm gonna asso see you doing I'm mad a dollar twenty five one time. Oh wow, diggity, do not even kidding?
Speaker 2: Did you buy yourself a nice pack of gum?
Speaker 1: No, because that's a dollar fifty. Gum is so expensive.
Speaker 2: Now, I know, Holy, That's why I keep buying the cup ones.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you when we got to take five gum here from regulars the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time we throw that causet so and nobody knows where it is.
Speaker 1: We did, and I took it all home, so I used it right up until the expiration date.
Speaker 2: Gum does not have an expiration date.
Speaker 1: I tell you something. I found gum in a backpack that I took to Mexico like five years ago. It kind of fell apart in my mouth. So I think there is a best by date. You can go probably six months to a year after that. But when I had one from ingum zorbitol.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even sound real. That sounds like a sidekick and a sci fi show. Oh, zorbital and it starts with an X. Yeah, I know you know what.
Speaker 1: That's a great grabbl word, zorbital.
Speaker 2: Yeah x O R B I T O L that's how you spell it.
Speaker 1: What We'll have one more one more pack here.
Speaker 2: You've been keeping it this long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see the best by date on This is not your glasses.
Speaker 2: I can't aug I legit, it can't. You look like a librarian.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I have to see. So it's made of Oh I'm sorry. Sorbitol is the first ingredient?
Speaker 2: Is it still X? No?
Speaker 1: It's s sorbitol yeah, gum base okay, glycerol or glycerol, Natural and artificial flavors okay, hydrogenenated starch, high still slate aspartame, menanatol aci ful. This stuff can't be good. K soy lets letter K No, it's something K it's aca full of fame. K soy lescethin colors yellow five, Lake blue, one, lake BHT to maintain freshness. Files contains Phil Lane, Lane Lane, What is Delicious? But this one was August twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? Wow.
Speaker 1: I love gum a lot.
Speaker 2: I try not to, but yeah, sometimes it's nice.
Speaker 1: In high school, I was the guy that supplied the gum.
Speaker 2: I remember you said that's how you got him at the bullies.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, no, those were cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah for the gig kids, the good kids, it was gum for the bad kids. It was cigarettes. Oh well, yeah, I used to get it from the store that I worked at.
Speaker 2: You know, is that the one where you got the Tiffany cologne?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I rode my first you you have a very good memory, A thought a bit foggy, So no, I rode my bike to the super Rex and I bought Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson. Oh that one, yes, and I sprayed it on myself.
Speaker 2: Is Debbie Gibson. The winters two as one No, And that's two of hearts, two of the hearts, two hearts that be.
Speaker 1: That's Stacy Tidney, Stacey Q got it, Tiffany was I think we're alone now and could have been so beautiful? That was? That was like the song that I would play for girls that didn't want to hang out with me because it could have been, but wasn't. That's good, Yeah, true, though it makes me sad every time I hear it. I'm like, I could have been, but it wasn't. Many many times.
Speaker 2: We're taking a quick break. We'll be back right after this. Can you play the Tiffany song?
Speaker 1: Right? Didn't we break already?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We did, but this can have too, because it's going to be thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: She had a follow up called Radio Romance. I like that also because I was a radio guy.
Speaker 2: It never Oh god, please, I get so see you being like, hey baby, this is radio live.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing the mall because she did. It was the mall. That's where she performed in malls. It was like a mall tour in the eighties. Well that's how she got super popular. They said, right, that was like pre TikTok. Yeah, that would be. That's like the TikTok of them. It's hysterical in the mall stage in the mall.
Speaker 2: I think that they should have shopping carts in malls, you know.
Speaker 1: And everybody thought that Tiffany and Debbie Gibson like hated each other, but they were cool. They wound up touring.
Speaker 2: Can me get into your theory? What's going on here? In just a minute? What can you play the Tiffany song?
Speaker 1: I just did?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't play the wine.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's.
Speaker 2: Foolish you be?
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's a huge hit. We'll be back right after this, and we're back this one. I used to play for girls also, and they would just laugh at me.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Right into this November thing, and my face has never been itchier. I hate it.
Speaker 1: I think on the very last day, I'm just gonna shave the bottom. Look at me with a mustache. It's terrible. It's horrifying.
Speaker 2: Uh I well, I mean I can't really see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: My face is so itchy. I hate it. I hate it so much. And the worst part is it grows in really thick here and here, so it just feels like my face is on fire though all the time.
Speaker 1: This is the song you were talking about. This is such a rolling ring song.
Speaker 2: Coming after us. This video is not monetized anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know Stacy Q is still around. Who knows?
Speaker 2: I highly doubt. Let's see what Stacey Q is up to? Can you Google?
Speaker 1: I can? She should have done something back in the day with Susie q Is from Hostess. That would have been a great, a great collaboration.
Speaker 2: I feel like collabs weren't a thing.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't really do collabs back then. Go ahead, you laugh at me, ready, Why Stacey Q?
Speaker 2: Why just change your search engine to Google? Why? Why are you on Google Chrome?
Speaker 1: I love fun.
Speaker 2: I'd been to Google.
Speaker 1: I love when you make fun of me. It's my favorite thing ever.
Speaker 2: Stacey Q. All right, let's see what she's up to.
Speaker 1: Oh she was born in nineteen fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Damn okay, Stacey Q.
Speaker 1: Old, let's look her up here, all right?
Speaker 2: Best known by Stacey Q.
Speaker 1: Oh, her name is Stacy Lynn Swain.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I had one song two of arts. Yeah, great, go down, okay, keep scrolling, Career eighty four, better than Heaven?
Speaker 1: Breakthrough? What is that? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Breakthrough?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh wasn't she?
Speaker 2: She had the Greatest Hits album in nineteen ninety three, Greatest Other Projects in hiatus. Oh she's on hiatus.
Speaker 1: Guys. Sorry, what was it called greatest Hit?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's such a It's just that to me is a roll There's certain songs that are just when I hear it, it's like, oh my god, roller rink because you know there were those You don't know?
Speaker 2: You didn't you were a.
Speaker 1: Roller rat.
Speaker 2: You did not a roller rat. Yeah, I'm done. A rink rat, a rink rata. Please tell me that you called yourself a rink rat.
Speaker 1: I didn't, but you know, oh wow, why.
Speaker 2: What your life is so confusing to me. Why that you were like giving cigarettes to the bully's gum to the popular, to like the nerds buying Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 1: Perfume, not that I gave it to the girls. And then in the nineties where.
Speaker 2: They lost it yourself as like skateboard punk, and meanwhile you're like, actually, Tiffany's number one came out and here's what it was.
Speaker 1: This also reminded me of the roller rink party all the time. That's right, my girl?
Speaker 2: What And who's the one that did dance in on the ceiling?
Speaker 1: That was Lionel Richie. But I am not just anytime I ever hear that song, can I tell you what I immediately think of, and you're just gonna laugh at me.
Speaker 2: I think of a me and my fellow ring rats.
Speaker 1: I think of a roller ring hot dog in a foil bag. That's what I think of anytime I hear.
Speaker 2: That song where they boiled hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I'm sure absolutely there are certain songs that just there's a memory that's attached to it. That's why music is great. I'll be driving, just driving all of a sudden, oh my god, and it just it will unlock a core memory from thirty forty years ago. I'm like, oh, my God, and.
Speaker 2: Party all the time makes you think of boiled hot dogs at a roller ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a certain place.
Speaker 2: God, the memories, YEA.
Speaker 1: Like when I hear ninety nine Red Balloons, Eh, doesn't really say much, But when I hear ninety nine Loft Balloons, I remember exactly where I was when I heard that song on the radio.
Speaker 2: Did they play the left Balloons?
Speaker 1: That one like overpowered the Red bon No Red Balloons was the more popular woman. Every once in a while you'd be like, oh, they did lift, Like they played the wrong version by mistake, like the DJ had the wrong side of the record flipped. You know what a good one. I'm just saying, wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Stacey Q is on hiatus. Actually, in September of twenty twenty two, her Better than Heaven album that had her hit on it was re released with bonus tracks and remixes. Okay, good for you, good for you, don't we don't have luft you were you are? I love that song. Listen when it comes to one hit Wonders, that is one of the best. That one is amazing.
Speaker 1: We should do a one hit wonder show one Day. I think we've done that.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't.
Speaker 1: I'm so hungry.
Speaker 2: Can you scroll down? Let's see if they have a one hit wonders? Go down.
Speaker 1: I'm trying them on the wrong thing. I'm trying. I want to take a station off the air.
Speaker 2: Oh please. She was on the Facts of Life, Cinnamon, Oh my god, in the episode off Broadway, Baby and a Star.
Speaker 1: She was on Full House and Mama's Fam Mama's fan family.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Mama's family, Yeah with really, yeah, Mama, come on, mama, yeah, yeah, I can't think of her name right now, exactly scroll down, I keep going.
Speaker 1: Which further on was what she was in stratus for and RuPaul's Drag Race eighties ladies. There's nothing else?
Speaker 2: Is there a one hit wonder section?
Speaker 1: No, you could just google it.
Speaker 2: So was she not a one hit wonder?
Speaker 1: She was a one hit wonder.
Speaker 2: It's not showing up.
Speaker 1: She'd have any other hits well that she.
Speaker 2: Would technically be considered a one hit wonder.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta now see what her name was. I'm sorry, A Vicky Lawrence.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of the show A day in my life. Mamma's family never heard of it. I have no idea what the show is really, no clue.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, what would you? It's from the eighties. It's like Golden liked it.
Speaker 2: Famous is like The Family Matters.
Speaker 1: No, or a Full House No, that was also mostly nineties, but no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about all the Family?
Speaker 1: Oh, gotta watch it every night. It's so horrendously. That's already bunker already he has already bunker.
Speaker 2: See I got that arch out of me. Oh oh, Archibald, Archibald. I feel like that name went away, absolutely went away. That's sad to me. I like that name.
Speaker 1: Archibald is like some old people names come back. I like that name, like Grace used to be an old name, but now it's back.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, Grace. I know it's a dumb name, but I also like the name Memphis. I think Memphis is such a fun name for a city. Little MEMI what, Yeah, Memo, I love Memo.
Speaker 1: Memo. Yeah from Akapolco. Oh, Fernando Carsai, he's to be such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Never seen? What a great show you Everance comes back in January, and that is where all my attention is going.
Speaker 1: You would love akapolko. Yeah, it's very festive. Okay, it's festive and colorful.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: It is fun. It is if you want like a fun light fun show, it's that. And you know, it's actually really cool. They have all these songs, like these one hit water type songs they have. I have Spanish people singing them in Spanish. It's it's just it's very funny. They sing like they would say, like one have red balloons in Spanish?
Speaker 2: What about like who let the dogs out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In Spanish, who let the paros out? Afuera?
Speaker 2: Ooh ooh?
Speaker 1: How do you say who ken pedo? Ooh ooh ooh that's that?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, thanks for singing who let the dogs out? It's Spanish.
Speaker 1: The problem. I'm very good with the Spanish, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else can you say in Spanish? How do you do ninety nine red balloons?
Speaker 1: Uh? Noventeve rojo bolonas. I don't know how to say balloons.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine red baloneyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what I said. Hope it wasn't something bad.
Speaker 2: Figures crossed all right?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Uh, my sinuses are hurting and my I haven't starting to get an I socket headache, which means migrain.
Speaker 2: I think, ooh mine always. I know what's happening because the back well, same thing I socket. Yeah, and the back it only is on the left of my head too.
Speaker 1: No, why do you like not like cameras? What's that?
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at you?
Speaker 1: It also broke again.
Speaker 2: Why does it only break when it takes a picture of me?
Speaker 1: I don't know that you have that one with the big black line on it? Also?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sad.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening to bull chat. We hope there was something in here that you liked. Yeah, you know what if it was just a time killer for you while you're driving or sitting in traffic, much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Exactly Why is it much appreciated for us because they listened to it. I feel like the way you phrased it was we still got those ad sense so true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally sense? Actually, thank you?
Speaker 2: Annis.
Speaker 1: All right, we got an all new serial Killers on Monday. Please listen for that.
Speaker 2: It's not that exciting.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you're putting this up immediately? Yes, Oh yeah, it's not that exciting. We're so sorry. Sorry, it's very corny.
Speaker 2: Good that was funny.
Speaker 1: It wasn't actually all right, all right until we see you then say clink Andrew play.
Speaker 2: You're gonna break that mug. You're gonna break it, okay, because you're dropping metal spoons in a glass. It's not glass, it's ceramic, even more reason why it's gonna crack okay,