Speaker 1: Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. Second time here this week. That was kind of fun. Sean is concluding his travel with President Trump on his Middle Eastern trip. It's been very successful. We'll talk about that today, but Sean will be back on Monday. In case you're worried. He's doing great. What a great opportunity for him to travel with the President for this historic moment in this country and in relations with other countries. So awesome. Thank you so much for allowing me to be here. I love his audience, so I enjoy speaking with you. You know, I did want to talk a little bit about what's going on in the Democratic Party, and I'm going to talk more about it later in the show, but lately I've been finding it not just curious but actually a little terrifying, and I'm gonna right now. Even though I am talking more about this later, I do want to zero in on a few things because he concerns me when I start to see the party go so left and they think about it, just how far left the party is moving is becoming abundantly clear, how radical factions of that party have grown tremendously, and they have done so over the last couple of years. It's been interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm talking about the aocs and the Bernie Sanders and the party, and I'm not going to lie. I'm a little concerned about the number of people who have been showing up at their rallies. You know, these people have, if not out loud, fundamentally and in policy, they have socialistic tendencies. And there was a time when we shunned the label socialists. Remember it was a terrible thing, But not anymore. Someone on the left have actually embraced it over the last few years. They just don't say it out loud now as much as they once did, but they do continue to believe it to be a fairer system than capitalism. And all those people who are raw them at the rallies never stop to think about what it means to have free education for everybody, free healthcare for everybody, And there is never any mention of how we are going to pay for all that free stuff. And it's almost like the left has orgasms over free stuff? Did you ever notice that? But conservatives take it to its logical conclusion. There is nothing free, someone somehow will pay so let's face it, that is what the progressives are moving towards. It's socialistic, and they would love to eventually eliminate free markets and do away with free enterprise. But we know that doesn't work. Can somebody say, Venezuela, the very country that just happens to be the latest and greatest socialism fail. Bernie Sanders was one of the first people to use this interesting term, and it goes back about four years, maybe a little longer, but he said democratic socialists. That's what he called himself. He was identifying at the time as a democratic socialist, and for a while it had become a leftist mantra. But he hasn't said it much since then. And I remember at the time people would ask him about it and he would just brush it off. No, don't worry about this, don't worry about this democratic socialist label. Maybe lately he's realized that we were onto him and his fancy new name for socialism, because we understood that the label democratic socialism is just a very clever way to get around the argument of the continued failures of socialism. The left can't keep ignoring or even explaining away the epic fails of socialism, so they would say things like, well, that's not the kind of socialism we're talking about. So for a while there, Bernie and others were redefining it. They aren't talking about that socialism. No, no, no, no, we're talking about democratic socialism. But there's no such thing as democratic socialism. It's an oxymoron. It doesn't exist. They just think that democratic socialism sells better. But that's just for those losers who actually think we are a democracy. We're not. I remember a headline I had to look it up for this. It was on the website Reason, and it was about a year ago, and they were talking about Venezuela and that they said, the Venezuelan experience shows that democracy cannot cure the evils of socialism, and that a democratic socialist system is unlikely to remain democratic for long. And that's exactly right, because the first election under democratic socialism would be the last free election. After that, it becomes a choice between ham and pork. It's a trick. It's a way for the government to trick you into handing over your freedom in exchange for promises they can't keep and probably never intended to in the first place. So if we cave to the lies and the oppression that comes with socialism, it would be it would be as though we were replacing the the divine right of kings with a divine right of bureaucrats. It's a way for the government to trick us into handing over our freedom. And you know what, Our forefathers ran from tyrannical rule of kings. But the people on the left, some of them, seemed to be running towards it. Our forefather's mission was liberty. They left a culture in Europe that believed that wisdom or success resided within one station in life. But the founders believe that there was a genius in every human being, and the best way to explore and cultivate that genius was liberty. That tyrannical rule, the tyrannical governments and dictatorships that come out of socialism, they have never contributed to the enhancement of the human condition. But we, and only we who love freedom, have raised the baseline of human existence beyond anything ever conceived before. Thomas Paine wrote about freedom, and he said, what we do too cheap, we esteem too lightly. It is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods, and it wouldn't be strange. Indeed, if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated. And just like paying, a lot of us understand that it's what we care for most lovingly that holds the greatest value for us. Think about it. But if I were to ask you, what is it that you value most to leave as an inheritance for your children, what would it be? I know you're thinking about, Oh, maybe that car or this, Yeah, but it should be freedom. It should be freedom. When Ronald Reagan delivered his speech for Barry Goldwater, he said this, either we accept the responsibility for our destiny, or we abandoned the American Revolution and confess that an intellectual and the far distant capital can plan our lives better for us. Then we can plan them for ourselves and then our current president. It was also a president. Back in February twenty nineteen, Donald Trump said during his State of the Union address, here in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. PS As a side note, isn't interesting that Reagan talked about it? Then? Trump was talking about it back in twenty nineteen. This is always trying to rear its ugly head, isn't it. But let's get back to what Trump said. Here in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. Tonight we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country. No wonder they hate him, and I think they fear him too. Think about this. During his first term, he built up the economy, He increased the size and income of the middle class. He understood what it took to maintain freedom and to prevent socialism. See, because for the ruling class to gain and maintain power, it's got to dissolve the middle class. It just has to, because the middle class has long been considered the most innovative and powerful, by the way, and that makes the ruling class nervous because that kind of innovation it's a disruptor for them. And our founding fathers were restricted in Europe and then actually here initially right when they came over here. At that time, there was no such thing as the middle class. There were only ruling elites and then everybody else. But they wanted something better, not just for themselves, but they wanted it for us. So they crafted this document that allowed us to pursue our dreams, to guarantee your freedom. But the left wants to undo all that was done for us. They want to tame that greatness, to stop innovation. Wait, you know what, there are natural defenses against socialism and a republic's destruction. Their social, their economic, the religious, and the left understands us, maybe even better than a lot of us do. Because during the COVID pandemic, think about this, how many states I lived in, one of them began the whole process of suppressing us. I mean, like it's like a little experiment. Right. We were limited socially, we were limited economically, and we were limited in worshiping our God. Collectively, those are a really good example of an effort to destroy the fabric of our freedom. So when we start to see how far left leaning the Democratic Party has become, we have to decide that we must remain steadfast in preserving our freedom to keep the social, economic, and religious forces alive. And wow, because those are our natural defenses and they're powerful, and remember too, to resolve and renew. As Trump said in twenty nineteen, resolve that America will never be so country. Got to keep it strong. We have a great lineup of guests today. It just so happens that there was just so many and so much to talk about. So Linda put on some really great people, and I hope that you stay with me throughout the entire show. We've got doctors Lynn Finn and doctor kat Linley joining me. We're gonna talk about vaccinating children and pregnant women. Then we're going to talk during the four o'clock hour to Derek Maltz. I love him. This is a buddy of mine. I've known him for years. Good guy. We're gonna talk about fentanyl. We're gonna talk about the border, and we're gonna talk about your children and how to protect them. Also, Pastor Jack Hibbs joining me. Love Jack Hibbs. He's another buddy of mine.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad I've gotten to know him. He's a wonderful man. Also Congressman Buddy Carter. We're going to talk about a resolution that he's made just recently this week, so all of that coming up. My name is Rose. You can check me out on social media at Rose Unplugged. It's roseunplugged dot com and in Instagram it's Rose Unplugged with the number one Facebook Rose Unplugged. And I have a ministry. It's She Is Called by Him dot com. Check it out. It's everywhere to Instagram and my podcast. Please please please sign up subscribe to my podcast, particularly on Rumble or Real Life Network and it's Rose Unplugged on those platforms. We'll be back with lots more and your phone calls. Yeah, yeah, you got to call in. It's Sean Hannity's phone line and it is one eight hundred ninety four one Seawan one eight hundred nine four one Sean. I'll be back with much more and your calls after this break. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose Listen. I mentioned that Buddy Carts joining us. I didn't get to tell you exactly what we're going to be talking about. I think it's interesting because he would like to strip some of those not some of them, but all of those representatives that had stormed to Laney Hall in New Jersey of their positions on committees. We're going to talk to him about that. And also, you know he's thinking about running for another office. We'll talk about that with him as well. Also before I take your calls, And by the way, the phone number here is eight hundred nine four one Sewan eight hundred nine four one Sean, And I do want to remind you that it would really it would mean a lot to me if you would check out my podcast, in particular, if you go to Rumble and Real Life Network, it's under rose Unplugged. It's also on Spotify and Apple, but those are my two top favorites, Rumble and Real Life Network. I know that on them you can subscribe and that way you'll find out the next time I have a new podcast coming out, so check that out. And the ministry is she is called by Him dot com and we have a prayer room and if you've got a prayer request, we get a whole bunch on Monday when I was on the air. Then we have a team of people that pray for you. We keep it confidential and they really do follow through and they don't just do it once and stop. So that's at She is called by Him dot com and Roseenplugg dot com. That's where you can find a connection to me and all of my other social media platforms. I would appreciate it if you follow all that stuff that you're supposed to do as I said. The phone number here is eight hundred and nine four one Sean and Bonnie is calling from South Carolina. Bonnie, how are you hi?
Speaker 2: Rose?
Speaker 4: Great job? Hey, listen. You know the other phrase that cracks me up is Medicare for all. Medicare they instantly take one hundred and forty dollars a month out of your Social Security that only covers eighty percent. Then you have to buy a supplemental plan for another twenty percent to cover the other twenty percent, and that mine actually runs about two hundred and twenty a month.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Then you have to buy a prescription plan also. So when they say Medicare for all, I'm wondering who's going to be paying all that extra money when they decide to give this Medicare to everyone?
Speaker 1: Well, and by the way, in addition, in some cases dental envision if you want those, okay, which you still need no matter how old you are, So yeah, you're absolutely right. Who pay? Somebody is going to pay for it? And I don't understand, really, I don't know if it's a lack of education and well, we know that the education system sucks, but why are these children why it's young people. Their minds are just so fragile, and they're so they haven't been fed, they haven't been educated in the ways of economics, they haven't been educated in the ways of American history. I mean, if you don't understand what made this country great in the first place, and it's not by putting your hand out, it's not by having some tyrannical ruler taken care of everything. But at what cost to you? So, yes, Wanny, you're absolutely right, and it is all too good to be true because it's not true. It's nothing is ever free, my god. But anyway, Bonnie, thanks for your call. I appreciate it. B is calling from Alabama.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Beatrice and I'm calling from Alabama to let you know that all the people that are saying socialism, fascism and you know, progressive, all the names that they come up with is all communism. It's totally all communism. And everything that they want to take over, like your speech and things like that, it's all under communism. But they give it different names.
Speaker 1: But they some of the names are so pretty though, But thank you for your call on like progressive that is like that's a pretty cool name now, But you're right, it all means the same thing, doesn't it. It means no freedom for you. That's what it basically comes down to, and it just erases everything that was done for us by our founding fathers. This is a Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. When I come back, we're going to talk about vaccinating children, particularly the mRNA vaccination, and pregnant women. Stay with us. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I'm Rose. I'll be sitting in for him this afternoon. We have a great show planned for you today and we're going to start with two guests. The first is doctor Lynn Finn. She's a friend to the Hannity Show. She's a retired infectious disease doctor. She's now in the Independent Medical Alliance that's I am A and she's focused on clinical research and she holds several patents. Welcome to the show, Doctor Linley, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm well, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh good to have you. That was actually doctor Lynn Flynn Finn. I'm sorry. We've got doctor Cat Linley also with us, Senior fellow director of IM, a family practice physician and elected member of the Brick County school Board. Doctor Kat Lindley, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, So we've got doctor Lynn Finn and doctor Cat Linley. Do you mind if I call you Lynn and Kat.
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. All right. So I want to talk today about vaccinating our children and pregnant women, but I also want to make sure that we talk about your Smart Mom's campaign. I found it very interesting and it is something that is so necessary, I think for young mothers, parents and trying to decide what they're going to do for the future of their children. It all starts with their health in the beginning. But you know what, I found out that the Department of Health and Human Services and the CDC are both looking to end the mRNA vaccine recommendations for children and pregnant women. And that's according to a Wall Street Journal story. But ladies, I did not know that HHS and CDC were still recommending the mRNA vas And I just wonder how many moms listened because it was the you know, it was the HRC or the CDC, and they were telling them what to do. HHS, they should do it. Let's start with you, Kat.
Speaker 5: So, so far, we've had nine and a half million children vaccinate of COVID nineteen virus, and as Linna and I will both tell you, would both feel that they should never have been given to our children because after the rollout, we've seen increased in not only myocarditis in adolescent boys, but other neurologic system injuries and other immune diseases, things that we don't usually see kids at these ages. So, you know the announcement that AGHS had yesterday from WLL Free Journal that they are going to remove the recommendation, it's a great step forward. But like you said, not only do they need to remove the recommendation, they have to completely remove it from the schedule. And I'm happy they're starting with children and are pregnant women, but we need to go even further beyond those two age groups.
Speaker 1: Thank you and Kat. What's some of the reasons why you both are very happy to hear this and hoping that it will move forward into the schedule.
Speaker 5: Well, LINI is our research experts and we'll give you more numbers than I can, but even you know, just being a mom of five children, I remember when the doctors used to say, oh, don't worry, myocard diitis is mild. And I was thinking at the time, you know, as a mom and as a doctor, if my child comes down downstairs and tells me I have chest pain, I don't think that's mild. Because she did not have chest pain. And Linna and I watched a movie last night, a premier in Austin followed the silence, and there was a story of Maddie de Gray, a young child at least she was twelve at the time that entered the trial and started having some major injury symptoms and they originally said it was the vaccine, but then the people said, oh no, it wasn't. But watching her story, I after tell you that was time during the movie that I actually cried because the cities was going to trial with the best intention and be injured for life. It's something that really stays with you. And our children have done really well during COVID. The mortality in children and healthy children was almost non existence with COVID, and to give them a vaccine with something, you know, the biggest lie of all was safe. It's safe. Nothing can be safe unless you have long term data and we had almost no data.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so true. And Lynn, you know, there were studies that had raised a lot of alarms about the mRNA and who was reported that six hundred and twenty percent increase in myocarditis and a set one hundred and seventy five percent increase in percarditis among young men. It's interesting because post mRNA vaccinations, why more in the young men.
Speaker 3: Well, it could have a lot to do with the fact their testosterone levels. It also could have a lot to do with their strenuous activity. What some studies suggest that with the tight junctures in the cardiac and with the l andps carrying the mRNA code through there, they tend to attach to cardiac parasites and they overproduced this pathogenic spike protein and it becomes kind of sustained. These people have this high number of spike protein that is constantly being produced, and then when it's attached to one of your selves, your body recognizes it as foreign and then attacks it. When it attacks the spike protein, it's also attacking those cardiac cells. And so we're seeing a lot of inflammation in the heart and those young men as well as women. Because there have been many women that also once they perform a strenuous act, the catecholamines infiltrate that area that's already compromised from swelling, and then that we're finding it goes into straight arrhythmia and often a major cardiac event or cardiac death and one of the other major issues that is kind of being swept under the carpet. I think With a new study by Alderi ed al. They determine that the spike route can worsen cancer or cause more cancer by disrupting a tumor suppressor called P fifty three and its regulator called MDM two. And what that does is it impairs the anti cancer gene activation. And when I read yesterday that M. D Anderson in Houston unveiled one hundred and fifty million dollar Kinder cancer center for kids, I mean, you do that when you have high demand, right, So when we spike in twenty twenty one of childhood cancers and all of a sudden, Saint Jude is on the TV twenty four to seven and MD Anderson is opening a huge pediatric cancer center, we have to stop and say why. And with a new study that came out showing that vaccinated children are one hundred and fifty nine percent more likely to be infected with stars cobD two two hundred and fifty seven percent more likely to develop symptomatic COVID than unvaccinated peers. And that's by Felstein at all. We have to start looking for benefit and risk. That ratio should be determined in every patient, and especially in the vulnerable, which are pregnant women and children. When there's no benefit, in fact, there's more risk, we have to pull it off and reevaluate. And it never, like Kat said, it never should have been rolled out to a cohort that was never affected by COVID to begin with.
Speaker 1: That's a good point Lynn, and Kat too to your point. You know how very devastating for a mom and parents in general to have to discover that something that they thought they had done for their child to protect their child, or that was safe for their child being told it was safe, to find out later that perhaps it wasn't as safe as was told to them, And it makes me sad, and I can only imagine the devastation that those parents feel afterwards when having to deal with this.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to think about it. The guilt must be immense. And you know, it's kat mentioned in the movie Last Night with Maddie d Gary and many others that thought they were doing the right thing and their lives were forever changed, only to be gas lit and told it was a stomach ache. When she is debilitated in a wheelchair and living in a Ronald McDonald house. It's kind of insulting. But that said, we have to really look at the damage it's caused and stop stop it from happening. And every single day, twenty five thousand kids that are healthy are getting a gene product and I kind of hesitate to call it a vaccine because it is not a vaccine. It's a gene product. Five thousand kids a day are getting it and they're healthy. And what's happening down the line. We see cancer centers turning up, we see myocarditis, we see syncope, we see neurological disorders like Mattie's, and it's not being addressed and it has to stop. It never should have been rolled out.
Speaker 1: Can we do you mind if we talk just briefly about the vaccine schedule in general for newborns and infants, because it's pretty aggressive. I understand and there are a lot of new parents that are telling me that they're seeking out pediatricians that will actually work with them on the vaccines kind of determine, you know, is this one really necessary at this time or necessary at all? And I think that this is a new trend I knew for me. And as Kat said, you know, we just believe the dog. They tell us it's safe, don't worry about it. But we just did everything they told us to do. We took that baby in there and had it all done. And I noticed that there's a trend right now with younger people, and I'm very impressed by it that they're really asking questions and they're looking for the right fit with a pediatrician. Can you talk to that.
Speaker 5: So I'm a family physician and I see infants and children, and there are many parents who are coming to my office right now and they're very confused. They don't know what to do. One of the things I tell them is to read the book Turtles all the Way Down. I think it's an eye opening book not only for parents, but also for physicians and scientists because essentially the book tells a scientific story of how the vaccines have not been studied against place ebos. So what are the true side effects of these vaccines? I would venture to say that we truly don't know, and I know that doctor J. Battachariot Nih is willing to ass this question and look into these trials to see if we are going to get the real data. But to give you two, they are not really controversial anymore. Hepatitis B that an infant is just born, came out of the womb to a mother who is not at risk, to a father who is not at risk. And by the way, a mother has been tested and doesn't have hepatitis, the antibodies or the antigen. So does this child need a hepatitis BE on day zero or day one? No, it doesn't. And we are giving this naive immune system child something that now the immune system has to respond to. So you can imagine things that start happening. So you start giving them that vaccine, you are a couple more and we have gone through this schedule. It's really a scientific insanity at this point, and this vaccine needs to be looked at one by one. Parents need to give be given a full informed consent, not oh the baby is going to get a fever and maybe a rash given Tell no, it will be fine. No, they need to be given full informed consent with all the risk and benef it does this child needed, this child at the risk of getting this disease, and then we can have a true conversation with parents where they can make decisions for their children.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you now, yeah, and I thank you both what you're doing. And unfortunately we're running low on time. There's about a minute left, a little over a minute, and I was wondering if you could just tell the audience about your smart Mom's campaign in that short amount of time, or at least where they can go to find out more.
Speaker 5: Yes, so you can go to imahealth dot org. Backslass smart Moms ask. We know that moms and dads, parents and grandparents are the ones that tend to be involved with their kids, especially moms, and we want moms to go into the doctor's office find out what are the risks and benefits of anything that the child is getting, especially these the MR and A products. We want parents to push back. We want them to sign our petition and to demand that AHHS not only gives the recommendation to take it off the recommend it anymore if we want to take an off the children's schedule so that no child is that frisk of getting the MR and a COVID vaccine.
Speaker 1: And thank you.
Speaker 3: Doctor tells you that you can't be at their practice anymore for not complying. Find a new pediatrician or look into family practice practitioner.
Speaker 1: I like what you're saying, both of you. Thank you so much for what you're doing, your dedication to two young children and their parents. And we had doctor Lynn Finn and doctor kat Linley join us today. They are with the i AM a Independent Medical Alliance and you can check them out dot org. Thank you both so much for what you're doing. I appreciate that for having us absolutely you know you really do need to check it out. And they've got a petition that you can sign as well. So very important for the health of your child or if your grandparent and you're worried about your grandchildren, please make sure you check it out. So important. All right, this is the Sean Handedy Show. Sean's going to be back on Monday. That's great news. And I'm here with you for the rest of the afternoon. That's also great news. In my opinion. Give me a call, we'll talk and we have great guests coming up too, so you don't want to miss one minute of what we have for you today. The phone number here again is one eight hundred ninety four to one Sean. One eight hundred nine four one Sean. And also coming up next is Derek Maltz, my buddy, retired director of Special Ops Division and the DEA administrator acting as secretary there. He will be joining us. We're going to talk about ventanyl, we're going to talk about the border, all of those things, and he has some great concerns and we're going to share them with you because there are things that we need to do to protect our children going forward. Because benanal, this isn't the drug addiction problem. This is something that can happen to anyone's children, anyone's grandchildren. So make sure you listen to our next guest, Derek Maltz coming up after the break. He's an amazing guy. I've known him a long time. He's awesome, awesome. Also call into the show one eight hundred nine four one Sean