Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: All right, next topic before we go shout tell you on YouTube sixty six hundred people. I need you, guys, do do me a favorite teach so much. Please hit the like button and please share two your anniversary. Let's try. Let lets let's try to crack seventy five hundred people. If we can, we will we will be giving cash apps. If we can't, we if we crack over seventy five hundred people crazy, we will be giving cash apps. So hit the like button and share something I said cash STAPs. Yes, yeah, so all right, let's let's let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 3: And if you're on zoom, just log into YouTube and just put it on mute. Just to help the numbers. Let's talk about this. I put this in UH on Instagram the other day too. Block and Tesla joint forces Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey are joining forces for a bigcoin mining plant, solar solar power bitcoin mining plant in tech. This is interesting because we just talked about Elon's involvement with Twitter. Jack Dorsey was a former CEO and founder co founder of Twitter. He's currently the CEO of Block, which was formerly called Square. I think Tesla announced last year that they own over like eleven billion dollars in bitcoin. If I if I'm mistaken on that number, put it in chat. But somewhere along the line they own a lot of bitcoin. One of the reasons why they changed the name of the block is because they're moving more towards blockchain technology. Square also owns cash app who they're making a strong push towards bitcoin. So Jack Dorsey has been a bitcoin bull him and jay z has done some stuff in Africa with cryptocurrency and bitcoin their own title. So now you have, now you have. It's interesting for me on a few different level. But the first thing is, like the whole idea of cryptocurrency and bitcoin was to empower the little guy. That's what they said, empowered the little guy. Decentralization put the put the strength back to the people. Now we see two of the richest people in the world coming together to work on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin mighty. So that's interesting within itself. But what's what's your guy's thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: I think the timing was extremely interesting, right, Like, this guy is now becoming a shareholder of the company that you founded and was critical of Twitter up until that point, right, saying that it needs to be free speech and all these things. But it's interesting even with Display because they were critical of bitcoin. If you remember at some point last year, I think it was May. Tesla was originally accepting bitcoin it's payment, and they stopped and that was really because of environmental circumstances. And so when you hear what they're doing now, it's like, oh, it's solar, okay, this is environmental friendly. And now they've teamed up obviously with with block and Blockstream to come with a plant. And so if people understand the mining of bitcoin, theyn't understand how much energy it tasts like it really like to mine a bitcoin like it really could be giving energy to a small town or like one of these small cities like in the middle of the country. And so mining really doesn't happen too. I mean, it happens in the United States, but bigger in China, bigger in Russia, some parts of Canada. And so when they're talking about bringing that to the United States. From a solar standpoint, it's revolutionary in the space because now you save energy, but you can still produce those bitcoins. And so, I mean, these two obviously are revolutionary minds. When we talk about technology and creating new businesses, we've seen it some of the most you know, incredible companies that we've seen in our lifetime and definitely in the past decade. So to see them come together and then the scene what happened like two days after it was just like you know, this isn't coincidental. None of this is coincidental.
Speaker 4: Well timed. Square needed to hit they needed and they have a few things that are gonna come out this year that I think will be impactful. This is one of the smaller ones, but like you said, it was well timed.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: What's the quote, create a problem and give a solution, like in the political space.
Speaker 2: Earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most. See how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association FDIC.
Speaker 5: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy. Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply hiring Indeed, It's all you need.
Speaker 4: So when they were saying, hey, how much it cost to mind, like, what does it cost to make a Tesla factory? You know, so like, is mining bitcoin the most unsustainable thing that we can do in comparison to all the things that are done in corporate or you know, drilling and mining for oil. It's like, but if you frame it that contact when everyone was fake caring about the environment. You then can say, hey, this is a great way for us to team up. As far as it being for the little guy, there is no currency, asset class, or money making engine that the top half of one percent will not get into and the top ten hedge funds will not get into. That's what I was kept saying, like everyone was saying, hey, Bitcoin is it centralizing? Like, no, it's not. And then you know, I dropped the little bomb for some of you about who backs ethereum and then Tether's going to fall apart pretty soon. Please be careful the same ones. I want you guys to do your research on the media side, right So, not only because if you can get media to influence the mind to then drive profit for you, you need to look at who is creating the media and who's paying them to do so. Why was no one screaming to get into bigcoin in twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, twenty sixteen. I was there for shotting truck can tell you, man, not that many people were screaming at twenty fifteen. So normally, whenever you get a push to mainstream media, and so that the ones that are in institutions and the wealthiest of the wealthy can actually get a high return on their profit. So please be careful and be mindful. A great plan for Square. I love it.
Speaker 3: So how do you feel about Square stock? It's rebounded, a create crashed, It's rebounded, is up and down. It had a big week last week, I think, and then it kind of went down. I know you was a big Square bull, Dylan, very vocal about your support of Square as far as you thought that it was a good stock. Do you still believe in Square?
Speaker 4: I do, But like it was at the point where you remember when Deontay Water got knocked out and it was like, baby, please, don't don't let Furiy knock you out right sore push So like ninety six sixty seven and they'll be good. Jack and his team needs to announce what their plan is. The one thing that I am seeing, which is different than the Pelotons CEO change, which is amazing. You have to tell people what the vision is so they can rally around it. So there's no reason right now for unless you have some amazing information or some insight and the crystal ball shines bright, you have no reason to jump in right now. I think they while they're getting that playing together, they have to get a better job of mapping out what the vision is for Square. With the vision of the company is, I think the product is great. I think they have some great assets under management in terms of product liners they have, but no one has been told, hey, here's the five year plan for Square. I think if he does that, they'll be great. But yeah, give it maybe eight months and they'll be back to like one eighty three fifty ish. But yeah, wayan flishing is going up, They're gonna take a little beating. So I'm screaming, get up, Champ, Get up.
Speaker 2: Get up Champ, really really quickly, just acause we spoke about Tesla their plant open up in Texas, UH last week, and this bitcoin mining plan is also going to be in Texas, UH, and so very interesting. Obviously, we know Texas no state tax, so a lot of of the revenue, you know, it is not to be paid to the state. So you know, just another benefit that the CEOs are looking at, like, all right, well, let's move to places where we can actually save money and have the same amount of business.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. Speaking well, before that shot to YouTube, we jumped up seven hundred viewers. Real quick, we had seventy one hundreds. My graduates from my school being force back, drop bag drop Mike, drop back, drop bag drops.
Speaker 5: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 4: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery. Play is everything.
Speaker 2: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 5: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 2: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game.
Speaker 4: That's all for now, Coach. One more question.
Speaker 5: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery.
Speaker 1: A little play can make your day. Peace may responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim