Speaker 1: Welcome to my show. I'm Rashon McDonald, a host of Money Making Conversations Masterclass, where we encourage people to stop reading other people's success stories and start planning your own.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss an episode, so please take a moment right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversations Masterclass. It's free. You can follow me on iHeartRadio, app, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your podcast. New Money Making Conversations Masterclass episodes drop daily. I want to keep you on alert because my guests provide tips on how you can uplift your community, improve your financial planning, motivation, or advice on how to be a successful entrepreneur. Now, let's get this podcast started. My guess is Tasum phenomenal. I did my research. I can't wait to talk to them. I guess it's the founder and CEO behind a revolutionary moment of movement and movement that, for the first time in human history, will make becoming ill a matter of choice and not simply bad luck. They're committed to forming health through precision insights plus purpose built solutions. Please work with the Money Making Conversation Masterclass Lavin Jane, How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Now I'm telling something, sir. I've been trying for a couple of months to get you on my show because you know, I'm in my sixties, right and somehow I'm more worried about my health and not worried about my health in my twenties. Okay, I guess because I can see that finished line. Why did you create this product? I want to call it a product because there's three different tests given the name of it, and let's go from there.
Speaker 2: And to me, it's not about how old you are. It is how old your body is, how old are you you know, it's feeling. And interestingly, I've been now on this journey, my health journey, for the last eight years, okay, and I'm proud to tell you that my biological age, which is how myself my body are feeling, is now down to thirty.
Speaker 3: Three, right.
Speaker 2: So that tells you that we can reverse aging, not chronologically, but how how our body feels. And that's the beauty is that can we lived to be ninety ninety five hundred, one hundred and twenty years old and still be able to do the things that we want to do when we were forties, and today at sixty five turning sixty six, I climbed two stairs at a time, I walked six miles a day. I do at least, you know, three times a week strength training. And this morning I'm so proud of myself. I was doing a squad and I did two hundred pounds on a squad and one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty five on a bench press. And I'm thinking, you know what, and not doing badly when I did when I was forty five. Well, you do. So I'm so happy that you say this, Jane.
Speaker 1: You know, he's the founder and CEEO of this revolutionary movement physical. It's not saying ad aging process, but a process being able to look at how you feel when you get up. Because I'm gonna tell you something. You know, I'm sixty seven and I see a lot of people who my age. I worry bottom I do. I don't look like that. Now, let's talk about your process, because there are three different tests.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the name. How did you come up with the name, and when did you launch this product?
Speaker 2: So the name of the company is something you're going to be surprised. It's called wyom we as in Victor I O M E. And as you can probably know, the Indians cannot pronounce the word we. Why would you name it if you can't pronounce I just love the name. The V stands for life and O mixes signs. So the idea was signs of Life. So that's wyom we as in Victor I O M E dot com. So we started this company.
Speaker 3: And this is how it works.
Speaker 2: You go to yum dot com, you order a test and it's called full Body Intelligence. You send us a spit of your saliva, you fingerprick your blood and give us four drops of your blood and a touch of your stool, and now we analyze one hundred million biomarkers in your body. And then you can tell you your biological age, your cognitive health, your heart health, your gut health, your oral health, your immune health, and lots and lots of deep information. But more importantly, we tell you why you have the symptoms you had. So if you have constipation, we don't just simply say, oh what this is what such as life? We said, the reason you have constipation is because your mcan gas being produced in your gut is too high. That is slowing down the movement in the gut for the food causing you constipation, and here is what you need to do.
Speaker 3: To improve it.
Speaker 4: Please don't go anywhere. We'll be right back for more Money Making Conversations Masterclass. No need for you to do me a favor right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversation. It's free and you can find it on the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Please do me that favor, follow or subscribe Money Making Conversations. Welcome back to Money Making Conversation Masterclass hosted by me Rashaan McDonald.
Speaker 1: Let's get back into it.
Speaker 2: And we tell you don't eat avocado because your uric acid production is too high. So we don't think there's anything called universally healthy food. So there are food that are bad for everyone, but there is no food that's good for everyone.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is that even though Popeye told us that spinach is good for everyone, I'm telling you Popeye was not a scientist. What we learned is forty five percent of the people in fact are harmed by eating spinach because your spinach has very large amount of oxalates, and if oxalates are not degraded in you by you got microbiome, they end up becoming a kidney stone. And if you're eating a lot of avocado and you have high uric acid, you're going to end up developing doubt. And if you're eating a lot of broccoli and your sulfite production is already too high, then you're going to get a lot of inflammation. Similarly, if you're eating a lot of protein thinking you want to do a body building and your protein cannot be digested in your upper intestine, now you got microbiome ferment the protein, and when they ferment, they release the gas like putersin ammonia, and that causes a lot of inflammation.
Speaker 3: So what we do is, once you do the test, we tell you what is happening.
Speaker 2: In your body, what foods you should eat and why, and then we tell you the signs behind why we told you not to eat that food.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what foods you should be.
Speaker 2: Eating, excuse me, and why, and then we tell you exactly the science behind it. And then we go further and say, in addition to the food, you also need additional nutrition. You need to take every single day, thirty three milligram of Barbara, Take twenty two milligram of elderberry, Take seventy nine milligram of amilies, take eighteen milligram of armle extract. And we tell you every vitamin, mineral, herbs, digestive, enzyme, amino acid, food extract, everything you need. And we custom make that formula only with those ingredients.
Speaker 3: In that quantity.
Speaker 2: There is no pre made stuff. Eight billion of us. Everyone gets a unique formula. As your body changes every month, we make a new formula. You do a retest, we make a new formula for you. Right, And it looks, brother, it looks just like this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Most people can't see. It had my name and it says manufactured on, doesn't say expired on.
Speaker 3: It was made for me two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And then those are the precision supplements supplements.
Speaker 2: And then brother, we have these things called gut pro biotests and pre biotics made just for you. So if you notice here it says hyome prescription my biotics, right, that means they are made just for me. I got parmula. Then we have something called oral loznses. These are to adjust your oral microbiome what am I doing? Or a microbiome, and you can see my name on it right and even we have for your oral microbiome because you know the things the bacteria in your mouth, they are very important. We also have the custom made toothpaste from morning and evening.
Speaker 3: Two pays right there, two pastes, two paste for the morning and evening.
Speaker 2: In the morning as you're brushing, it removes the plaque and gum inflammation on contact. In the evening, it has all the post biotic probiotics, enzymes to adjust your error microbiome.
Speaker 3: And when you have a poor oral microbiome.
Speaker 2: It causes cancer, It causes alzheimer it causes diabetes, it causes heart disease.
Speaker 3: Even so, when you are young and you're kissing a person, you think it is just very benign.
Speaker 2: You don't realize when you kiss someone, you're exchanging the saliva, you're exchanging the microbiome, and that person can literally hurt your heart. So when someone see I can tell you who is a heart breaker. We can actually tell you this person is going to break your heart.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's slow around a little bit, because you got a lot you're telling me, and I'm excited about it. That's why we'll take and know that you were talking. Now I'm talking to Navin James his company, as he says, he jokingly said he's Indian and he named this company v I omme dot com via MEI and uh. It's a revolutionary movement, a movement that for the first time in human history, will become be able to tell you precision insights and purpose built solutions that can make you better. Now, a lot of people are doing this now, I you know, sending you stuff and then you then they tell your own line or send you back. This is what's wrong with so it's not something foreign to us. So a lot of people should be comfortable.
Speaker 3: I've done that.
Speaker 1: I've done this with what in regards to a colon test. I've did this. So now with that being said, could you raised a whole of a couple of things on the screen. This is going to be an audio show. You raised up the supplement, then you went to the gut gut, and then you went to the two past. Let's start with the supplements now, you said, Rishard, which I'm just trying to make this ordinary to a lot of people who are listening to he's developed a process like when you go to your car nowadays, they just basically hook your car up to the machine and they tell you what's wrong with the car. This is basically what he's talking about. He's looking up your information that you send to him. It's going through their computer. Everything's being broken down and it comes back with a report. And that report, the Novena is telling us that it will tell us what is wrong and the possible things that you need to take that will fix that problem. So you're not just getting the oh woe is me report, which I've gotten a lot of times from my doctors. They can't tell me what to do. They tell me some ideas, well, won't you try this, won't you try this? And I'm sitting there there feeling like I'm a guinea pig, and that's not fair to me. You know, you've been there in novene. And so let's talk about the supplement first before we get to the gut, because I'm excited about the gut to that area. Men and women, especially women complain about the gut area a lot. And then the two paste what is that supplement package that you showed me on the screen in regards to the health process that you will get once you send your information in and get your report back.
Speaker 2: So once you send all of your samples to us, it goes to our lab and we, as they said, we analyze every single gene expression in your body. We look at one hundred million biomarkers, not one hundred, not two hundred, one hundred million biomarkers. And then we literally use our artificial intelligence to actually understand what is going on in your body. And now once we understand, we say, oh, your symptoms. If you have a bloating, you have diabetes, maybe you have a high blood pressure, or you even have you know, mental health like depression, anxiety issues in all of us are suffering through that. Why is it happening? And what foods you should eat and why what food you should not eat and why? And what other nutrition you need. And we custom make it for each and the dual every month. We don't have a pre made stuff. It's not like, oh, everybody, just take this stuff that works for bloating. No no, no, no. The bloating that's happening in you is very different than someone else. So just because someone said, hey, try this, because it works for my neighbor doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean it's going to work for you.
Speaker 2: So we look at each person individually rather than as everyone just needs the same thing. So we custom make everything just for you, and that's our preced and supplement. And then we say, look your gut in the you know, the bacteria and the things the virus is in your gut are not doing the right thing. So we need to add the good stuff and the good the good bacteria. We need to feed them the stuff. So we actually called pre biotic food for the good bacteria, and probiotic means we're adding the new bacteria right and then and then we make them for you and ship it to you. And then we have oral laws. And this because you know your oral microbiome just like and you gut, they are two trillion MicroB that live inside them out. So our genes are not our destiny. People think, oh my god, I have bad genes. I my mom and dad had a heart disease. My mom and dad had diabetes, so I'm going to develop it.
Speaker 3: No, I you are. I mean my mom and.
Speaker 2: Dad both have tacked, you know, ten twenty films every day.
Speaker 3: I don't take I take zero.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. We will be right back with more insights from Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Welcome back to money Making Conversation Masterclass hosted by me Rashaun McDonald. Money Making Conversation Masterclass continues online at Moneymaking Conversations dot com and follow money Making Conversations Masterclass on Facebook, X and Instagram. How long have you been on this plan?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: You just sit up on my show and say, Rashan, I take no pills.
Speaker 3: So brother, I have been on this program. But here's the best thing we did.
Speaker 2: We did the blinded FLACBO controlled research and we published it and we showed people that once you take our preceding supplement and our gut biotics and our oral products, within the ninety days three months, the people who had bloated the constipation, sixty four percent of the people became healthy in ninety days, compared to perceive about ten percent of the people. People who had diabetes pre diabetes, they become healthier. So people who are pre diabetes, they had no diabetes in ninety days.
Speaker 3: And their fasting insulm came down by twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: The depression in ninety days, their depression came down by fifty percent clinically, their anxiety G eighty seven came down by forty seven percent in ninety days clinically.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm showing you the thing that other people in the PLACEIBO control trials that we have published the results and you can see them. All is the published results that in ninety days your life can improve substantially, but you.
Speaker 3: Have to be committed to it.
Speaker 2: I have lost twenty five pounds because when I was forty five, I was overweight, right, and you know I was going to have you know, I was told, look, I'm going to develop heartasy just like my mom and dad. I'm going to develop the diabetes just like mom and dad. And I'm thinking, no, no, no, no, that.
Speaker 3: Is not my destiny.
Speaker 2: I'm going to control my own destiny by changing my lifestyle. So I change the food side, eat, I take my supplements every day, and guess what today, I am healthier than I was forty twenty years ago when I was forty five, right, And that's the beauty.
Speaker 1: There's the beauty of this conversation that we have with mister Navane.
Speaker 2: Jane.
Speaker 1: What's your background before we get going further when you talk about all this medical and this scientific research. And now you're dealing with a lot of revolutionary scientists. What is your background, so I can just education.
Speaker 3: Whether here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I am not the scientist or a doctor, but I employ sixty five scientists and doctors and the stuff in the company.
Speaker 3: So they are the people who do the job.
Speaker 2: My job is to create an amazingly great product that people can benefit from. I did not do this so Roshan. Just to be on a personal note, I grew up in India. We had no food to eat, we had no place, We are homeless, and I came to the United States with five dollars in my pocket. God has been so kind to us that today I sit here having done this is my seventh company. God has given us everything we could have possibly asked for, and I decided the only way I can pay back my dad to the society is to dedicate my life to improving the health of humanity. I'm going to I m I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer, and I'm so proud. Today we're developing a test that detects stage one cancer because he died because we couldn't detach his cancer until stage four. So today we have a test that can detect stage one cancer in your mouth or throat. We are now developing a test that can detect column polyps, which is eight to ten years before you delp a qulumn cancer.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking that this is how.
Speaker 2: We're going to change humanity by not only preventing the diseases from happening, by using the wellness and lifestyle, we can also if people do develop a disease, can we detect them alaraly so they're still curable. So I am absolutely dedicated not to make money, but to actually do things that improve people's life, because I know that making money is simply a by product of.
Speaker 3: Doing things that improve people's lives.
Speaker 2: If I can improve one billion people's life, I can create one hundred billion dollar company. But I never wake up in the morning and say what should I do to make one hundred billion dollar company? Making money is like having an orgasm. If you focus on it, you're never going to get it. You just have to enjoy the process of getting there.
Speaker 1: Oh look at him, boy, he's thinking of a lot of hands put up in the studio. Now, let's talk about it. Let's go back to the beginning here, Okay, day one. My audience is listening to this show. What should they do before they when they finished in what should they do?
Speaker 3: First thing?
Speaker 2: They go to ym dot com. And again I'm not trying to sell you something. It will change your life. Brother, everyone who's.
Speaker 3: Listening to it, just do it a dot com. Yeah, we agent Victor, I ome dot com. Let's step one.
Speaker 1: Let's step one.
Speaker 2: Step on, Go go order a test called full Body Intelligence. And it's by the way, it only costs two hundred and ninety nine dollars for all three tests. Think about all three tests for two hundred and ninety nine dollars. You get your test results, it will tell you exactly what to do. It will say, order my formula. And when you order your formula, you're going to excuse me, You're going to get your supplements, you're going to get your gut biotechts, you're going to get your ordolds on this.
Speaker 3: You're going to get your personalized too.
Speaker 2: Paste and follow it for six months and then you do a retest again. And as you now you can see how much body had changed.
Speaker 3: And now your body changes, guess what happens?
Speaker 2: Your foods that you need are different now and the supplements that you need are different. Now your gut biotechs will change. Your supplements will change, your autobiotics will change, your.
Speaker 3: Toothpaste will change.
Speaker 2: Everything in your body will rechange as you retest after six months, and that's a lifetime.
Speaker 3: People ask me how often do I have to do that? Do I have to do it again? And my thinking is, guy, do.
Speaker 2: You ask yourself, I worked out last year, don't have to work out again? And the answer is, this is a lifestyle, This is a journey. If you think health is expensive, try being sick right. Sickness is really expensive. And you know, to me, when we started a company, our tagline from the day one was imagine living in a world where illness is optional. That means being sick is truly a matter of choice you make every day. It's not a matter of bad luck. It's don't blame your ancestors and your parents for your sickness.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: If you change your lifestyle, you get to control who you are right, and that's your success comes from improving people's life. If you have children, teach them about that. Their self worth is going to come from what they create, not what they own. So go out ask them to become an entrepreneur to solve audacious challenges and brother, someday when you are, you're going to have more time. I can tell you that our three children, all three of them, are doing amazing things. My daughter runs a company called Avy, which is a women's health company.
Speaker 3: He as an edward we we y so e we we y e we that's so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, avy dot com. That's for every woman listening to it. Go to avy dot com is a vaginal microbiome test.
Speaker 3: It changes. It is all about women's health.
Speaker 2: Right. My son runs a company called Build that everyone who's probably renting a place they can go get a Built card and they get a reward for every single time they pay rent.
Speaker 3: There's no cost to it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that that guy was in a cover of Forbes. Right.
Speaker 2: My daughter was named as the best entrepreneur by the CEO of Goldman Seals.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: My youngest one, Ah, who also went to Standford just like his sister, is also at a fintech company.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So the point is every one of our child went on to do these audacious ideas, take on a big challenge and.
Speaker 3: Solve them, knowing they don't have to work for a day for a living.
Speaker 2: They all like their dad who works sixteen hour days, seven days a week, knowing that none of us have to work for a day.
Speaker 3: And then we dedicate our life to solving the problems that make humanity better.
Speaker 1: We know more important than you're doing what makes you happy, and I think that's important. I went to your website and you said our home tests are not just one time tests, but your true health companion, enabling you to monitor your health over time. When I say that statement, because we're talking about staying young, that's the big impression of that is that when you look at you know, I don't think about retirement. I always tell people never use age as and excuse to pursue your dreams sixty. If you have a dream plan it seventy you have a dream plan it, do it.
Speaker 3: Live it.
Speaker 1: My big thing, de Van, is that I don't want to be one hundred years old and somebody got to pull me out of my wheelchair. I want to stand up, I want to dance around. So you're telling me, rushan with this program, it'll get you there. This is not so much sense. It's a fountain of youth, but it's a healthier way of living to allow you, as you grow older, to enjoy your life and not just live your life. And those are two specifically different things. You can live and you can enjoy. That's what your program is about, is joining and living correct.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Brother.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to live to be one hundred and live have a tube down their nose and icee you. I don't want to live their life, right you and I want to be on a dance floor, dancing time, climbing the Mount Averice And if you have to die, I rather die after climbing the Mount Average because you could climb.
Speaker 1: It, absolutely, and I think that's important, and because we're all pursuing those things. And because of the fact that when I heard about your program, you know, I always got to do research because I like to get excited about everything that I do. And I know that taking care of your health stretching, you know, like you said, I walk a couple of stair you know, multiple on a regular basis, and I feel good about myself because in the end, I see my peers and I'm not happy who I see. So there's a lot of people out there need to be listening to this interview and taking what we're saying very seriously. Now, you said there was ninety nine for the full body. It give you all three tests for a six month period. You're doing these things, now, are there any monthly charges outside of that two ninety nine?
Speaker 2: If so, what so on, depending on after the test, depending on if you buy one product or all full product. It is anywhere between forty dollars to two hundred dollars a month for everything. Right, so you can get everything you want for about two hundred dollars a month. But you know, your health is your wealth. When you are sick, you can't pursue your dreams. How can you go out and do things that you enjoy if you can't walk properly? How can you go in joy your you know, children and grandchildren if you if you can't even lift them and run out and play with them. Right, So to me it don't don't just do it for yourself, but do it because you want to your family to also be enjoying, rather than you're becoming a burden on your family, because the last thing you want is everyone in your family simply saying, oh my god, when.
Speaker 3: Is Lushan going to die? Because sick and taking care.
Speaker 2: Done that.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, you know he's the beauty. First of all, you're fantastic, you have first astic. First, I'm assuming your three children have the same matching personality, which is great because you got to have that when this day and age, when you're trying to convince people to change. And this is what this is. Interview is about convincing people to change. Because I come from Africa American community. You know, diabetes is high, you know, high blood pressures is high packler, so all the uglies exists. When the pandemic hit, who did it affect the most people of color? Especially my community?
Speaker 3: People people who were people who already had some diseases.
Speaker 1: Obesity, obesity, all these things. And this is this interview is about change. This interview is about a product that you can investigate. It's a He's an open book. Go check it out. When the process of checking out, try it out. And that's why I wanted to bring you on the show. I never met you before. I like to consider your friend, my brother. The fact that people like you I wanted my dinner table. You know what I'm saying, thank you and you're.
Speaker 2: So kind brother, and I want to just give you my shout out that you know, people like you are the ones who are making this better for your community because at the end of the day, you dedicate your life to bringing the information that our community needs.
Speaker 3: Some my hats off to you for doing what you do. It's a love. It's the love for the love you do. It's not the money that you make here. And this is all because you love so much.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to wrap up a couple of things to make sure I heard it correctly as we close out the interview. Those those detection tests that you were talking about. You talked about the stage one cancer.
Speaker 3: The oral cancer test is available right now. You can go to our website and buy the test.
Speaker 2: And by the way, a lot of the things in the African American community or any Indian community, they smoke a lot, they chew tobacco and that you know, and as we get older, the oral cancer and thoat cancer is so prevalent, and this test can detect stage one cancer. You can go order it directly from our website for two ninety nine. So it is really to me so meaningful is to be able to detect the disease early because when they are early, you can cure them and when they are late, there is absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: But you know heartbreak again.
Speaker 1: Information is key, the money is great. Information is key. I would say, if you have information, you can eventually get the money. But if you have the money without the information, you won't keep the money. So you and I on the same page. I want to thank you for taking the time to come on my show and six months you don't change now. And also I want to interview your kids if you can make it set up, because they are the dynamic and I want to spread the word about what they're doing, especially your daughter when it comes to women, because I grew up with six sisters.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will. I will make sure that you connect with that.
Speaker 1: Good Thank you in the vane.
Speaker 3: I love you, brother. You take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more time giving that website as we close out, you go ahead and do it. Brother, you can o me fee well, you got the fingers split fee. I O M E dot com. He's my man, changing life as simple as this. Take the test, mail your product in and he will give you information that would change your life. Thank you for coming on Money Making Conversation master Class. I appreciate you, brother. Thank you for listening to this episode. No need for you to do me a favor right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversation.
Speaker 3: It's free and you can find it on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Please do me that favor, follow or subscribe Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 3: Keep winning.