Speaker 1: Hey, it's biggest deployed me. I make sure I tap in with me on the Bootleg KIV.
Speaker 2: So let's go Yo man the Bootleg keV Podcast Boutlet keV Show.
Speaker 3: We got a special guest in here just announced his new album is dropping October eleventh, which is next Friday. Big X the plug is here one of the hardest working guys man, because I feel like you guys just dropped Meet the Sixers, and I just feel like you've been just just NonStop pressure.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, working man, trying to get to it. New tour announced, Yeah, twenty fifth take care of tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is your biggest tour today. And of course venue wise, like I feel like every time you've started to like like performed, I see you in a bigger venue.
Speaker 2: Like just me on my own personal tool yeah, which not just some big venues on like Kevin Gates Tour, Keck.
Speaker 3: Tour, right, I mean like your ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this, yeah, this is gonna be the biggest videos.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised, Like, first of all, this Shaboozie record you got going crazy, it's fucking it's been out for a while, but I know they just activated it. So but that shit has been hard man.
Speaker 2: Appreciation you appreciate you.
Speaker 1: He just reached out to me one day, well he liked he I guess it has been fucking my music, like my music, and he just reached out to my team wanted me to get on the song after that.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even think it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie to you. I ain't even know like who he was at the time. I ain't know much or nothing. I had to tap in with him once I heard the song, and then I was like, Okay, here are and then Ship I did the song and yeah, Now it's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's got the biggest song of the year. It's the biggest song on Billboard this year.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest song of the year, that bar song. Ship. Oh yeah, yeah, it's crazy. I know, I know. It's like he's been at like number one on Billboard. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah for you, Like I know last time you were here talking about want to maybe work with Morgan Wallen, have you been able to Obviously working with Shaboozi as has that country world opened up a little more for you?
Speaker 1: The country world, I feel like was open before. But it's definitely definitely jumping out we in the process of trying to do like a whole country tape Morgan Wallad, Jelly Roll, Uh, Luke Combe's really boozy. Yeah for sure, we're working. We're trying to get to.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put together like a country tape slash like project.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. How many songs you have done that we have done on my side? On my part, yeah, I'm gonna say like four.
Speaker 3: So you say Jelly, Morgan wall and Luke comb.
Speaker 1: Me and Jelly ain't tapped in yet, but we both agree like he fucking with my music.
Speaker 2: He everybody just busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about Luke Combs.
Speaker 1: You guys actually went to his tour well, he had a tour date in Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the what's the in what's the name of the stadium? Energy and our Energy Energy at the NRG.
Speaker 1: Stadium and he started out both nights, right, Yeah, eighty thousand people started that both nights. It's crazy, But y'all went the second night tapped in with him. I think that was the last show of his tour. So he actually posted me on did you.
Speaker 2: Drink a beer together? Drink beer? I feel like you should drink a beer with him.
Speaker 3: I mean, like if Willie Nelson asked you to smoke weed, I mean you already smoke weed, you'd smoke with.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't ready know who Willly is, but like that's like snoop.
Speaker 3: That's like the snoop for old white people.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then if you want to do heroin, it's Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 2: Good thing. I don't know who that is, the Rolling Stones. I know who the Rolling Stones, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, guitarist is like known for being like just like a legendary drug user, but he's still alive and he's like he's like eighty. So people always say, like Keith Richards like figured out drug use because he's still doing He's still on stage shredding, and I mean, by all accounts, you know he's still partying a little crazy. Would you still be partying like smoking backwards when you're eighty?
Speaker 2: Guy, give him the strength to Yeah, you gotta make it, you got to enjoy it. You gotta do it. Yo.
Speaker 3: This guy, my pizza restaurant's on the corner and he's gonna walk in with his bullshit little Caesars.
Speaker 2: Kyle, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Shout out to the six dollars Hot and Ready, though formerly five dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't think none of it is new that you you had a restaurant.
Speaker 3: By the way, Little Caesar is one of the most clutch restaurants of all time for sure. How many Little Caesars Hot and Ready do you think you've taken down in your life? I would venture I'm about two hundred just overall.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say maybe a little more. Maybe a little more than that. I used to stay in Austin. That was the closest thing to me walking this thing.
Speaker 3: It's so quick and it's five cheat yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you get the extra the extra mostess with the extra cheese and extra meat.
Speaker 2: You gotta get the buffalo sauce stuff.
Speaker 3: On the pizza on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just did the pizza in it. That's gonna make it amazing for sure.
Speaker 3: Talk about the new album, man, I know, uh, you know, Meat Decision has been going crazy. You've been rolling out the label very very well. I've been seeing those like I've been seeing like everybody ship popping up on like wrap Caviar and all the like, random playlists and ship so like, congrats on the success of the compilation project, because I know that's not the easiest thing that No.
Speaker 2: No, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But uh, I mean, you know those guys, they work hard, right, you know what I'm saying. So they took advantage of the opportunity that I was giving and it's worked out for him road going crazy Crazy everybody just kind of like getting it in order before we going to it, because you know they're going on to it. We mean, I don't have no big person coming out before me.
Speaker 2: You just got your squad.
Speaker 1: It's just me and them, and so yeah, we are just getting prepared for that. They're trying to get music out before we going to it. That way, you know, they got some people rocking with they still on the tour.
Speaker 3: I feel like some point in time during Hood's performance, he has to freeze out with the crowd.
Speaker 2: The crowd like maybe or something you could pick like four or five people out the crowd and let them out.
Speaker 3: Pick crazy man. Who's on your album? Nobody Nobody, no features. You're not a big feature guy, by the way, this is not your thing.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a me myself and outside.
Speaker 1: But this is more of like a personal album though, Like this is like a like you know me, but now I'm introducing like the rat version of me, like everything that he goes through. And at first it was just shooting a bang bang making it sound good on nice beats. Now we're actually talking about it's actual like purpose behind well, I guess youse. I got one feature on it and it's Walla.
Speaker 2: It's like a yeah exactly, so doing his wallow thing exactly.
Speaker 3: What is the most personal record on this project?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm I'm gonna have to say lost, lost for love, Yeah, lost for love.
Speaker 2: I was It's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just going through some some ship at a time and my voice was gone. I wasn't able to record nothing. And the shit happened. I had been trapped and we was in La. It was out here. It was a recording trip, so I had lots of my voice. Wasn't supposed to be recording. Some shit had happened at the crib. I was just going through it. I had been in my room all day. I waited till like two three o'clock in the morning to go downstairs. My producer was sleeping the chair. I woke them up, like Hey, come on, let's record, and that's what was recorded, and it just I don't know, it just hit different that the first time. I really just I guess wrapped some some real personal stuff that was going on, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like vulnerability, man, I feel like it more vulnerable you could be on records some more like fans are like connecting my lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And that's what I'm trying to cause at first, I ain't really like I wanted to connect. I care about connecting with my pans, but it's like, do I really want to try to know?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean, Like they know big acts, but they know you for real.
Speaker 2: But then I had to think about it.
Speaker 1: The same stuff you going through people might be going through, but in a different manner because as it get better, it get worse, right, that's for everybody.
Speaker 3: So when's the last time you were like kind of like in a rut where you had to kind of put yourself out mentally? Does that happened to you ever?
Speaker 2: Every other day? Every other day? Yeah, real, the day it's.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's it's it's you know, it's this rap this this is a tough, tough game.
Speaker 2: You know. I feel like too. It's like it's like a lot of work bro.
Speaker 3: Like you also, you guys have been so NonStop for the last like two years. It feels like yeah, and I'm sure longer, but I can only imagine like it's just been like all right, what's tomorrow. We gotta do this, we gotta do this.
Speaker 1: That's little conversations with me and my managers just call of called me and be like, hey, you got to do this, this, this and this. We leaving this day, yeah, Brandon and called me, hey, now that you're here, we got to go do this, this, this, this, this, you leave this day.
Speaker 3: Have you taken a vacation where you didn't work yet?
Speaker 2: I just tried to but it didn't work out. Wh would you go? I went to the Virgin Islands but you were still working. No, Like, it's just I just went in the right mind space. Yeah, how was it? Like? What was it cool though? Or it was all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Food was whatever. I feel like it just for when it wasn't really nothing over there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go to those places you really just sit on the beach and eat.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's like when you see people going on vacation they'd be like it's a bar. Everybody turned on the beads, right, And that's what I thought it was going.
Speaker 3: Sounds like Adam Sandler movie. Yeah, yeah, wasn't that. Yeah, Nah, you got if you're gonna go, like, you gotta go to like all those like little beach towns are cool if you literally just want to do nothing, Like you got to make sure the resort's on points. So they got like a I didn't even resort, like it was just the airbnb. Yeah, no, you got to go to a resort so they just take care of everything. And then you get the all all inclusive for the you know, it's it's it's it's like kind of like Little Caesars. You go to all inclusive resort. All the food is free.
Speaker 2: Now it's not all good, but it's good enough. Liquor free, and the liquors free.
Speaker 3: You'll be on the fucking beach under a tent and then you just like the lady will just bring you unlimited food and drinks all day and you have to pay. You just tipper. I mean you also don't have to tipper. I mean, obviously I think you should tip everybody. Just give her a little tip. You know what I mean. You gotta go to the d R too. DR is crazy. I heard they got this ship called Mama Wana, which is like their version of Viagara, but it's an alcoholic beverage. You drink it and it gets you like ready, you know, they're called Dominican Power.
Speaker 2: Was real.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was fucking my wife off that Mama Wana.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: It's like a jar and it's like wine soaked in wood, but it's a It's at.
Speaker 2: The DR anywhere in the DR you go. They got Mama Wana.
Speaker 3: Ma Wan, you gotta try it man for you man, talk to me, like things have been changing. I feel like with all the plaques now and just some of the accolades you've been hitting in, just some of the recognition you've been getting in the industry finally, because I feel like you were kind of like I would say, somewhat slept on and like not you know, I feel like everyone's starting to get hip now. Do you feel the difference happening.
Speaker 1: I feel like in like THEOD industry, I don't think I was slept on.
Speaker 2: I just don't do all the extra shit for sure.
Speaker 3: You don't do goofy shit.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that's what didn't put me just front of the center. But that's not what I care about.
Speaker 3: So but I feel like now like like everyone's really coming around and being like, oh yeah, Like I'll talk to people and they're like, have you heard a big ext the book?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no idea that is, yeah, put me on. What do you think about it?
Speaker 3: But are you feeling the difference now within the industry, like the amount of respect you're getting, an amount of love you're getting.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, but it's like I am I've always see like they'll tell you I'm way bigger than what I feel like I am like I and I think that's just because they it's just me, Like I don't never I've never been the type of person to put myself over somebody make myself feel like I'm bigger or better or whatever. So it's like I don't. I still wake up every day for them, like I'm a regular person. I just got a little more money than the average person.
Speaker 3: For people who don't know, like how many certifications you have now at this point as an independent artist.
Speaker 1: Uh, four, four or five, that's not that's not including the features, because I got one.
Speaker 2: I think I got to go on with and with h O T y O T and uh Chibouzi.
Speaker 3: Yeah the records gold yeah ship So you got like seven for real, like I said, five seven rates, pistol packing is golden plant.
Speaker 2: That's hard that it's fire And I think my, I think, my what the EP for the Go Go Brandon the EP and the go Go the biggest the biggest EP from the Go Go? I think a mar wind go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're congrats, bro appreciation man, what is something like like for you? Like, because I think what's dope about your journey is that you've done it. I guess I would say the the harder way by being independent. Yeah, rocking with United Masters who does great on the district side for sure.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Would there ever be a point in time where you would consider like doing like maybe like a major label deal or something, or even if like let's say, like they come at you with a deal for six hundred you know what I'm saying, Like, would you ever consider the major route?
Speaker 1: I mean it's if if it would just come down to just meet No, I don't think so. I think I'll always be independent just off the strength of I made more money than everybody major or everybody.
Speaker 3: Well lioten Man. Also, these major labels are getting stripped down to the fucking bonus. Yea, everyone's getting fired. Yeah, they're fucked for real.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So, but no, I feel like I make more money than a major label artist, so wow, we.
Speaker 3: Get to keep all your money. And then you know, you know what it is a lot of these major label artists, they just chase.
Speaker 4: In advance and then they're you know, if we're being completely honest, yeah, I chase the advance, but I didn't want to lock myself into it, right like with this, with this situation, it was.
Speaker 1: Like a like a they don't own me. I'm taking this advance where we still we still partners at the end of the day. It's not like you own me. So if I don't come up with this, you know what I'm saying other sh exactly. And so I think that's why I did that. And I ain't know what I was doing. I wouldn't finna go to no major and I don't know, I don't know nothing about the business. So that was another reason why I came when you had to message, is because I knew that they would be I'll be able to learn the process.
Speaker 2: It's like a jake, like going to a JUCO, right, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, exactly, I'm not going to go to this d one and get red shirted when I can go to this JUCO and bot out and then still have the chance to go to a major or fucking go straight to the league from the you know what I'm saying from the juco. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A clip of our interview from a while ago just popped up on my algorithm about you talking about your football career. People don't know, like how close were you, like really to being able to like pursue football.
Speaker 2: So you got highlights online? Yeah, I was at my I was at my JUCO.
Speaker 1: All I had to do was finish out a year and I could have transferred to the University of Minnesota. The Yeah, I didn't even make it through the first I didn't make it through.
Speaker 2: The first semester because you were just like, fuck this ship.
Speaker 1: Nah, it was it was a mixture of like homes like, yeah, I was on some funck this ship, but it really was weed. I started smoking weed. But that wasn't even the problem. I everybody. I was only person who came up on weed. It was like a Christian Juko. So you see what I'm saying, like waiting none of that type of stuff. So yeah, exactly exactly what they found out I had to weed. They was like, oh my god, we've never known for this to even be on campus. So if you have it, we want some. And so it just went from there. People start getting caught. People start telling.
Speaker 3: When you're you, you must get so much free weed. Do you ever like turn it down or do you ever like like be like this ship, Ain't it like even if it cause free? I would say free weed is like free food, Like I take it. I don't know if I eat it, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, nah, I only I paid for weed in like two years, like unless I just absolutely chose to or like I was impatient. I can wait and get a pound for free, but it'll takes like an hour or two.
Speaker 3: Or do I want to smoke you have to post it? Uh no pound for free.
Speaker 1: I literally got like a weed like deal with somebody they already paid me to do. Oh yeah, and I still can pull up when everyone just give you eat?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think I've seen you do the the old tap in with the telegram promos.
Speaker 2: That's I want money.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, we gotta talk about this because there's there's this whole underbelly of rappers doing telegram promo videos. They must pay well.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, like yo, make sure you hit the telegram man probably you know packs are touchdown.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yo, whoever, like who like shots to those guys because they are very like yeah, they're out there with it, so that's like a part of the deal. Like y'all plug the televide.
Speaker 1: I think that's why they shut down on their telegram ship now, like now they closing. It's bad for everybody, the only fans people every day, anybody that's doing something.
Speaker 3: Well, someone told me telegrams also like the new only fans because like girls will have like a telegram channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I'm saying. It just exposed all of it. I think us doing those promos expose all of it because it's not just me doing it. I don't seen everybody. Yeah, I don't seen rappers do it everybody, So I thought it was just me because I've been doing it the like since when I was nobody I was doing them, and so I thought it was just oh they still they still sucking with me, But no, they getting everybody. So I think they just kind of broke the berrier for the people to start looking at it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no, it's definitely an interesting game telegram. I think that they arrested the president or the guy who started it. They rested him in France.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because he knew. I guess you could say he had to know this.
Speaker 3: But they're doing all kinds of crazy shit on telegram. Like when I have my telegram and I can see someone sign up for it.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, I can tell they too because I got a telegram.
Speaker 3: So getting alerts on telegram now, I'm like a.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the dark side. That's pretty oh man.
Speaker 3: You know, would there be an artist that you talked about there's a country project on the way. I know you got to meet the Sixers a drop, But who's somebody you would want to do a whole album with that isn't in your immediate camp?
Speaker 5: Many I mean, I ain't never just sat back and been like, oh, I really want to do music with Like when I if I messed with you and you're an artist.
Speaker 1: It's because like I genuinely missed you, like me and your music can sit in the room and not make no music. Me and ot I feel like we can sit in the room and make no music. But after a while it's like it'll just happened.
Speaker 2: Me and who else. I'm cool with.
Speaker 1: Max u Cream we Heart, We doesn't be we didn't. He came with me from to Miami for my birthday for a week. We didn't make no music, just party. So you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't. That's the few industry friends I do have.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's not I don't even look at the right. If the music comes, it comes exactly.
Speaker 1: And so with that being said that the people I don't think about for sure. Now it's just it's just so I guess answer the question. I just I ain't don't got one because don't really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like every time I see the joys getting much more bigger. Uh outside of the.
Speaker 2: Ice cereputation, you gotta keep what.
Speaker 3: Is the dumbest thing you've purchased.
Speaker 2: The dumbest thing I purchased. Huh oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna say these four thousand, but they gave him my money back, though.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I had bought some four thousand dollar off white what was they forstre off White.
Speaker 3: Force four grand on a pair of Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Somebody had spent three on them, okay, and I back doored and was like, and I want them. I have been looking for him, and so I was like, they weren't even my size, like a like a size smaller.
Speaker 2: It's like a twelve.
Speaker 3: You squeeze it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even wear them because they hurt. But I got them.
Speaker 3: You gotta trade them. Find somebody with the thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well now, so now I really don't wear them because the people. So basically it was like the sneaker con people, right, they hit me up, wanted me to come dude, like a live interview thing while I'm walking through they love sneaker coun shit. And that's when I did. That's when I did the shooesh. I feel like I did it because I was on cameras.
Speaker 3: You're on camera, Yeah, fucking run it.
Speaker 1: And that was the first thing I said. We walking, I was like, I'm looking for some mouth white for us. If I find something, whatever the price, I'm getting, right, And so then we come across some and somebody already bought for three thousand and so I was like, and then, my dumb ass, I could have said three thousand and one or three thousand and you know what I'm saying, but just fucking.
Speaker 2: The whole the whole other band, the whole band that's that camera sit can't even wear them and I can't even wear I wore them twice and they hurt so bad. Did you at least like did the video jowel on? Like did you post the re.
Speaker 1: Yeahh no, no, no, yeah, I went by. I was known as the dumb ass person.
Speaker 2: They're like, yo, he overpaid.
Speaker 3: You could have got those stock ax damn yea four thousand dollars jining them.
Speaker 1: But then boom they back doored and the sneker come people send me on my money back. And was like, oh, the dude who you got those shoes from them? We don't know about those specific shoe, but he just got caught selling.
Speaker 2: The fake, so you might have bought some fakes. So they was like, but we don't know, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We would look at the shoes for you all this and that the other, but with your cash, we're gonna see the money bake just the case.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm telling you this. They're the fake shoe game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. I see that now.
Speaker 3: It's wild, Like you won't even tell the difference, bro, Like like you you'll take like like there's videos of people taking like their's fake sneakers to like some of the bigger stores, and they'll buy them because they'll they'll they'll.
Speaker 2: Do the check. They're like, oh yeah, they're really It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't see it, but I I'm io seen people go in them stores and they be like fake, fake and just like throwing at him like here, No.
Speaker 3: I feel like that should be set up though. I'd be like, I feel like, if you're the store, how do you know someone's gonna walk in with something fake?
Speaker 2: I mean you don't know, but you've been missing shoes for so long.
Speaker 3: They know what I'm saying, Like they've got the camera going. I mean, yeah, yeah, some of those videos are I feel like.
Speaker 1: But then at the same time, it's like the Pine Shop you remember the old that was on like spiking something.
Speaker 2: All the pawn shop shows for my ship for sure. That yeah, especially one of the Vegas Pond that Okay, Okay, that ship all that ship had to be set up. I believe this ship for so long. It was a good show. They had me, had me going Yo.
Speaker 3: When you have a name like big X the Plug and people know you for being a bigger guy, does your health or ever trying to like maybe like lose weight because Jelly roll goes through this and Jelly's like currently trying to you know, shed some pounds. Have you ever like like like because it's a part of your brand, I guess does it, like have you considered trying to like get a little healthier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been telling everybody else in the gym. I got because you're a big motherfucker bro. But I can move though.
Speaker 3: No, you can listen, I see it.
Speaker 2: I can. We talked about you lien to eighty earlier, like we want you to flip to eighty dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like if that's the case, my weight wouldn't even be the issue.
Speaker 2: It's more like me partying.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, they drink, I dreamed, you know what I'm saying that to be the problem.
Speaker 1: So it's like I could lose weight and still not making to eighty because we're party.
Speaker 3: Because you're drinking Don Julio seven nights a week that.
Speaker 2: The drink a Choice nineteen forty two. Yo.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed everyone's drinking Don Julio Repo now though instead of because.
Speaker 2: The dude, they.
Speaker 3: Stopped drinking the George Cooney shit, the cosos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cost Migos trash. Now, that was my ship. I ain't gonna lie that was my ship. It was on my rider to Costa Migo's one bottle of Hennessy.
Speaker 3: But it's like a flip switched and now everyone's drinking Don Julio Repo.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: It's like there was like a memo sets out to everybody.
Speaker 1: Because now that's like when Costumigos came out, that was like the rich rich Nigga tequila.
Speaker 2: Then forty two came out and that was the Richard Nigga tequila.
Speaker 3: That was I just all these are COVID memories, all that shit cod Yeah, for sure, everybody got that PPP and they started copping fucking nineteen forty two in the class of zool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, with the little bell at the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the COVID wave was.
Speaker 2: It was a different time, man. Yeah, I'm bousing that if it ain't nineteen forty two. I own it.
Speaker 1: I'm the type of person that order one nineteen forty two medal for myself and just hold it, and four or five bottles are regular down Julio.
Speaker 3: For everybody else. Yeah, like y'all take the regular shit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be over here. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Let me know when you take a shot, I'll take mine out the bottom straight up. Have you have you considered getting into anything on the entrepreneurial side at all? Maybe some really? I know you obviously bought a new house recently for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I got some truck shit coming, you know, I really just been doing this label shit man, trying to build my label.
Speaker 3: It's working man. So, by the way, that's a tough business to get into.
Speaker 1: For sure, especially when you're an active artist yourself. Yeah, hurt, because.
Speaker 3: Who do you got? You obviously heard Rosama I.
Speaker 1: Just recently murder Gang PB. Okay, uh yeah, and then I'm we're looking, we're looking.
Speaker 3: We're trying to get a murder Gang PB for Have you talked to him about taking the murder out of his name? Just in case he everyon wants to get on Ellen one day, I can't imagine Ellen bringing murder game pb on.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you get to a certain point of popping, you got to drop the murder. Doug I had a how many names? Shitty cuz he was a rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got you you can't. You gotta change. Now he's brick baby, that's crazy. He was cuds at first. That was a great idea to switch that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like bro, this this name isn't very sustainable for very long. Like if you want to you know what I mean, you want like a McDonald's meal, you know, like you yo, fam, you got to be next to there. I just heard Kyson. I got a McDonald's meal.
Speaker 2: I don't own McDonald's dough, Kane waterburg we can the water Burger.
Speaker 3: Yeah you should get the water Burger.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I want the Big X meal.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got like drinks, kool Aids and ship and like say it's a place called It's and J's and Dallas.
Speaker 2: I got the Big Eggs, the plug cripping kool Aid, cripple kool Aid, Big Eggs, the plug crippling kool Aid. I feel like that's the kind of drink you wouldn't want to drink everywhere. It's like blue kool Aid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like, are you drinking the cripping kool Aid?
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 3: It's just a drink.
Speaker 2: It's just a drink. It's just a drink. The drink is bagging, not me. You got to call it the cripple kool Aid. It biggs the big eggs kool Aid.
Speaker 3: What would be in your water Burger meal?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably a petty meal gas extra petty mill sauce.
Speaker 3: Uh, spicy ketchup, so gotta be sure.
Speaker 1: Spicy ketchup, a large fry, a larger one shape, and a sweet tea.
Speaker 2: Damn two drinks. Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 1: You gotta have something to watch the food there and then when you're done, they're shaky.
Speaker 2: It's like the dessert. Well. You know what's great about Waterburger too, is you get the gravy for your fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a side of gravy.
Speaker 1: That's if you get some chicken strips. But I'm not see my manager here, chicken guy.
Speaker 2: But they doesn't. They doesn't drive me out on chicken.
Speaker 3: They got the You know what I like it is the Texas toast with the three chicken strips and.
Speaker 2: The Barbel Chicken strips go crazy with ranch though it's amazing.
Speaker 3: The gravy at Waterburger is very slept on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is my granny do that. She should just get a large frying gravy that's fire. Yeah. Yeah man.
Speaker 3: So the album comes out on the eleven, people can go support it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Is there gonna be anything else?
Speaker 3: Obviously? Uh, I know you got the tour coming. Anything else you got coming country album?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's gonna be in the future. He's finna gonna turn this is the world with this album. My team, I feel like it's one of the albums. I'm gonna be honest with you. We you know, we done did this how many times?
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think my album is gonna be as big as they think it is. But I think that's more because of It's like, you gotta actually listen, and we in a town where people are actually listening to music. It just gotta be catchy, like so it got to be a certain part or the beat gotta be a certain way. Yeah, the beat's gonna be crazy, but you gotta actually listen to it. I'm talking about now. So it's like they either gonna listen or they not.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna listen. Man, I think that's I think that's the kind of project people have been waiting for for me.
Speaker 2: Man, I hope so.
Speaker 1: But they feel like this is a Grammy album. Yeah, I will see.
Speaker 3: That kind of important to you.
Speaker 2: Do you care about the industry recognition like a Grammy?
Speaker 1: I mean with all the funk shit that come from and it make it worth it, you know what I'm saying. Like it's it's like, okay, maybe I'm doing I'm going through all this other shit for a reason.
Speaker 2: Did you do anything with the BT Hip Hop Awards this year? I had a I think I had I had a show or something. Yeah, I had a show.
Speaker 3: That's just it's funny because like I'm one of the voters now, so I just voted for all the homies.
Speaker 2: Oh you just got you just got nominated for something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for the platform or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look that's not a big deal. Yeah it's cool, it's great.
Speaker 3: Hey fucking I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm the only white guy nominated, you know. I mean, I gotta take it for I feel like getting nominated is to win for me because I'm not winning you know what I'm saying. So it's like the fact I got nominated is fucking sweet.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm the same way though, Like I don't want to go to no Awards if I if I got nominated, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to go because I've never tripped balls at an award show. So I'm trying to go there off of like a half of eighth of shrooms and just soak it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be hard. You know, that's gonna be hard. I don't even know. I feel like you should be performing. No, I don't get that.
Speaker 3: I got so crazy to me though I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm not and it's crazy. That's that should further show you.
Speaker 1: I don't give a funk about the the fame part of this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't bother me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I didn't get picked face here the first time, that didn't bother me. They got I got picked this time? Okay, cool? Like this the type of was that?
Speaker 3: Was that a cool experience for you, like just going to that photo shoot?
Speaker 1: It was, But I feel like it was took for me though, because like everybody didn't do the freestyle like, so I feel like the whole the full experience was kind of like took away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like every year, the wrapping part of the freshman experience becomes less and less important. Yeah, And I feel like if I'm them, I'm like, yo, we want to make sure we put people on this cover who actually can like rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, because I don't, you know, I don't free style for ship, right, but I still it's.
Speaker 3: Like, that's something that's something you want to do exactly. It's like, you know, I did a that's my freshman freestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like, you know, it could have been a bunch of niggas, could have sucked up and everybody could have laughed.
Speaker 2: It's still just exactly.
Speaker 3: And then it's not like they'll make you nail it one time, Like it's like we went.
Speaker 2: Through that shit like thirty times. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the album, take Care? Take Care?
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy because I've.
Speaker 1: Been looking at this Drake take Care on this damn thing and the whole time. Yeah, and it's like I know, I know, it's like, damn, you can't you can't talk.
Speaker 2: That take Care.
Speaker 3: Did you have any any second thoughts about going with that name because I did.
Speaker 1: But it's like it was just the message. I don't know if his message, we didn't mind, might have been two different messages.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Mine really came from my grandma, Like she threw all the rap stuff that woman is doing, who constantly checking on me, constantly making sure she's you know, I'm straight right. She's the only one who was making sure I was taking care of here. So and she she said at one time on the phone call, like she left me a voice missage and she was just checking on me. At the end of it, she was like, take care And I was like, it's hard. That's what we're gonna. That's what we're gonna the album. And I put a little voice clip on the You.
Speaker 2: Put that on a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that that's dope. Yeah, that has real meaning.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What Drake's take care of that.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a great album. It was hard though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you just from being a fan of bars, Like, were you pretty as a fan excited about you know, the fact we got a battle between two of the biggest hip hop artists of all time this year?
Speaker 2: It was it was entertainment I guess.
Speaker 3: It was super entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It feels like there's like there's like like remember Ironman Civil War. Yeah, it feels like for like three months there was like a real life iron.
Speaker 2: Man Civil War.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hip hop, it was like some people were Captain America, some people were iron Man.
Speaker 2: You're right, it was. I mean it was cool.
Speaker 3: I feel like twenty one savagers in the middle, just like who you think won?
Speaker 2: Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even a discussion. I mean, with all due respect to Drake.
Speaker 1: How many times he went like we performed the song like five times.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I went to the pop out. That show was legendary. Kendrick Lamar I said this the whole time. I said, look, Kendrick, ain't meek Man. You don't want to play with that man. Bro, all due respect to me, but it's like this it was good.
Speaker 2: Though. How do you feel, like, how do you feel about meek in the Diddy situation? I mean.
Speaker 3: He said he said he has a million dollars If anybody meat mil tweeted, he's got a million dollars. Investigated got a weird ship on him because he said he wouldn't have partoned of that, but I'd like to point out if it comes out that he was a part of it, we're gonna call him cheek.
Speaker 2: Meal cheak meal. One more questions. In my last question, have you ever been to a Diddy party? No?
Speaker 3: No, I've been invited to one, and I didn't go because my uh my wife was not kosher with that. It was a bad night for my my current state of my relationship. So I was like, if I go, yeah, you know, I better go home. I didn't. I didn't meet Diddy at the Dieheart Radio Festival he performed two years ago.
Speaker 2: He was cool.
Speaker 3: He was out of breath the whole time. Though he had like a little like a little gay assistant dude running up there. He had like one of those like you know, a gay assistant for sure anyway, so uh so he had like you know those Stanley cups the girls be drinking at them, so did He had like a dazzled Stanley cup that his little assistant would run up to him and like keep giving him drinks of water. Because this was like his first big performance in a long time, so he prepared for it. It was dope, but like his son would go up Christian and perform and then did he would run up and get his little Stanley cup drink.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But it was cool.
Speaker 3: It was I was like, Yo, daddy's out of breath up there like that fool looks like me up there, Like if I had to perform, I'd be fucking.
Speaker 2: How do you? But how the fuck are you speaking of that brou bed your size?
Speaker 3: How the fuck do you get through it? Could you do an hour straight?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You out there sweating like a horror church.
Speaker 2: I sweat out of time. I'm just I'm I'm a sweater.
Speaker 3: You know what though, for being a sweater, I don't ever really see you with like the typical fat dude sweat rag. It's always around you, keep a sweating a sweat rag near you. I just don't like Yeah, because remember that dude more Ray. Yeah, he always had the sweat rag on his neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: There it is, man, We'll listen. The new album is uh dropping on October eleventh. Uh the Largest is out right now and uh yeah. Tour starts November Istober October.
Speaker 2: How many dates? Thirty two thirty two dates? Tell the Truth? Go support this guy for sure, man, I tapped me in there. It is