Speaker 1: Big Bang what it is? You don't be on nothing?
Speaker 2: I be on okay, So let me ask bring you big Big Facts Nick right now.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Line from the Trap Music Museum, Big Bang, DJ, Scream Baby J and we team Big Facts and listen the streets asked for this, and when the streets asked for something, we delivered, We deliver baby drill on big fast give.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome my brother, Welcome brother.
Speaker 1: How you feeling today?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Every day is good?
Speaker 4: How does it? I'm gonna jump straight into a question. Man, recently knew they had a show here. You came out and they just went like, how that feel good?
Speaker 6: From the back to the front.
Speaker 1: Everybody you have to say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So hey, did you ever did you ever imagine.
Speaker 1: Something like that coming from where you come from?
Speaker 4: Or is it just something you take it in like, man, it's a blessing or what's your how do you like?
Speaker 1: How do you take that in a moment?
Speaker 5: Like that ship?
Speaker 6: It was a blessed.
Speaker 5: I didn't imagine no ship like that, not far from ship just happened.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it. Where are you from?
Speaker 7: Because a lot of people think because of your affiliation with Newdy and four L and all of that, that you're from the east Side.
Speaker 2: But you're not from the east side, believe it or not. Where are you from?
Speaker 6: What side?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay, So how was it growing up on the west side?
Speaker 5: It was same ship. It's a hood everywhere, so same ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, where the name baby Drill come from?
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 6: I will go in my crystal for weather.
Speaker 2: First, Where did crystal come from?
Speaker 6: People comment? School ship?
Speaker 5: Just outside?
Speaker 2: So they just came up out of blue and started calling you Crystal.
Speaker 5: No, this is sor the version no matter.
Speaker 8: Okay, said yeah, it came from Yeah, it came back, came back, you fucking holes and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah I came for Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, probably the most interesting thing I heard this year was but I fucked with it.
Speaker 4: Drake shouted you out, he saluted you, but he said he listened to baby Dream while he meditated.
Speaker 1: So it was your response when you heard about that.
Speaker 4: I get it, though, I get it is that baby drilling at gym get you right, like you focus, like you lock in.
Speaker 2: So I get meditation is a whole other animal.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 6: But you know, take you to a place where you need to be sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like lock.
Speaker 4: In music from ship. It'll have you locked in that you might be on some other ship.
Speaker 6: Like what inspired your music?
Speaker 5: Seeing them niggas do it, I said, seeing them niggas go big, so I knew it's like ship. They can do it. I know I can do it.
Speaker 1: That's should you rap back?
Speaker 5: Oh? Just life, this ship, reality, what I don't see ship, just whatever going on at the moment. I wrap out for moostions though most of the time I have a feeling if I get mad, however, I feel just going booth to talk about mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think you're gonna like make some songs like for the ladies?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got some females. I just say, put it out.
Speaker 2: You got any features on them?
Speaker 5: Just all you some of them. It's both feature Okay.
Speaker 4: A lot of your ship be going crazy viral on social media and ship like you know what I'm saying. You spend a lot of time on social media, like you really fuck with it.
Speaker 1: Though you try to.
Speaker 6: I mean this, you and I got everything more than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when you see your ship scrolling down on, everybody reels and they posting all this ship like that.
Speaker 1: That's kind of surreal too, Like.
Speaker 5: That ship too hard. Ship make a nigga happen because nigga don't know how big you can be. I'm gonna get how farm's gonna go. The fact that people sang the world for nigga feel good?
Speaker 4: Are you in it one hundred percent? Because I'm a massive fan of street music street rappers, But some of the niggas this is a play like is it a playoff? Are you trying to like really cash out.
Speaker 1: With this ship or what? Baby drill on it over?
Speaker 5: Hmmber? Yeah, they didn't come on with that mad No.
Speaker 1: He's saying you full time revenue.
Speaker 6: Fit.
Speaker 5: They say, I know what, Yeah, you didn't hear about this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I know.
Speaker 7: That you went through school, you graduated high school and you tried college.
Speaker 2: What college did you try? And why didn't it work out for you?
Speaker 5: Why you put it's just a thing that I I want to let him.
Speaker 6: I went to let him.
Speaker 2: You went there to take up a trade. Yeah, well why you didn't finish it?
Speaker 5: S Fuck that ship.
Speaker 2: It's too hard.
Speaker 6: It's too hard.
Speaker 5: Man start going up when nigga outside, it's like be hard I went because my mama.
Speaker 6: Yeah, butt out of mom be hard? Like what's the boat?
Speaker 1: Like, what's the struggle though, what's the struggle of it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: What make it hard?
Speaker 5: Because nigga want to be outside on the block. But it ain't nothing, not that of but a nigga just the environment itself. A nigga just sort touched the fascinated. Yeah so then, but you.
Speaker 6: Know you want to make my douke happen, So you know you want to do that too.
Speaker 2: But then when you were going through all of that, when.
Speaker 7: You were fifteen, you got locked up for armed robbery and they shipped.
Speaker 2: You the boot camp.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so how did that kind of like wake you up and make.
Speaker 2: You see like, Okay, maybe the block, ain't it?
Speaker 5: Leb be young and dog Man Nigga went right after the boot camp, went right back to the block, John Rant, That's.
Speaker 7: Not what I'm saying, is it's like we were just talking about how people make more than one mistake, but it's not necessarily like on yeah, like on some intentional shit.
Speaker 2: They they're just young and they don't know any better.
Speaker 5: Nigga be blind, Nigga be thinking that's all this to the world, right, They think that, but really more than this shit, but.
Speaker 6: They wake up mother world.
Speaker 1: Though it made me feel like I'm fineling do something else.
Speaker 5: That ship better than.
Speaker 6: Yeah, long up.
Speaker 5: That ship. That was enough, you know when you lose love or like that ship stick which God makes it go harder. Yeah m hm.
Speaker 1: How you feel like.
Speaker 4: Being that you you got experience, right, So you're like a young o g So with the other young niggas and all the ship they go through in the streets, Like are you the type of nigga that might just try to give them a little gem, not preach to them, but like, man, you know, like it's another way to do this ship. You ain't gotta do that, Like how do you approach the young niggas in the streets, especially in Atlanta?
Speaker 5: I mean, ain't know from my background, they know what going on. So most of the time they listen, but you know, me still be stuck up. Sometimes it's just like they hear it, but they don't hear you said.
Speaker 1: You use the word stuck up, So that's the word for the young niggas that they trying to hear me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm god mm hm.
Speaker 4: So so so you feel so you do feel like when you talk to the young niggas, they'll they'll received some of the ship that you're saying. And what's some of the ship that you're telling them? Like just because the thing is the streets of the streets, but it's options. We're just trying to create options for them.
Speaker 10: So most people don't see the options stuff. Yeah, damn ship though, depending where you come from, and yeah, what's the ship? You feel like if you just think like, damn, that was that ship?
Speaker 11: I would think it's stupid to here like some ship back in the day, like you thinking a certain way, but then you see that shit totally different now.
Speaker 4: So, h bro ship, this ship, the ship that you the ship you got like she was talking about the ship that you got cased up fall like you look back like damn I had an option or you look back like damn there really was no option at that point.
Speaker 6: But yeah, everybody got option wrong, right, you know what I'm saying. But use not be thinking.
Speaker 5: About none of that. Yeah, don't really sit there and think before they do something. They don't think about. They don't think about nothing. They just think about scrape, what's going on in front of you.
Speaker 11: What I'm saying what you think we can tell niggas this the goddamn snapper nigga out that ship, Like, is it something that we can just say, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Me and I might be wrong.
Speaker 4: This is a great conversation to have always said that money don't solve everything, but it helps ship.
Speaker 1: So you got to think of where niggas is coming from. A lot of times the.
Speaker 2: Nigga is fucked up.
Speaker 7: It's definitely gonna min is a lot more eager and aggressive than the nigga that is comfortable.
Speaker 4: So putting some money in these communities, however that may be, I don't really think.
Speaker 7: I don't even really think the community ship isn't answered because I mean, it definitely does help, and it's part.
Speaker 2: Of the one aspect of the problem.
Speaker 7: But when you put money in communities, money that you put in the communities doesn't necessarily always reach there. So it's so it's not like, Okay, you've dump some money in the community and then like, Okay, now somebody's taking into account what they can do for the young niggas, because a lot of communities kind of shun the young niggas because they're afraid of them, so you know what I mean, it's not like they are really included in that plan of attack.
Speaker 2: So it's like you gotta I feel like, you gotta.
Speaker 7: Just go into the into the fucking into the communities and deal with the young niggas directly, just like.
Speaker 1: For instance, yeah, how you catch your up. You can be trying to help a young nigga.
Speaker 11: Out, like I fuck with you, trying to make it a better way, but I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And then you get you don't got caught up in your whole goddamn could you? It's affiliationship.
Speaker 6: They don't understand them.
Speaker 1: And people ain't gonna understand.
Speaker 5: They don't understand what they feel like the comfort exactly because they always had somebody in their family to pass down something.
Speaker 7: So yeah, because it's kind of like remember how when they had Hurricane Katrainer or whatever, and everybody was saying, donate to the Red Cross, donate to the Red Cross, but the fucking Red Cross wasn't giving out none of the money. So then a lot of the artists and celebrities took their own money and went to these places themselves and delivered meals and water and soap and fucking toiletries and ship to these old people's homes directly and left it on their doorsteps. And you know what I'm saying, that kind of shit. I feel like that's the plan of attack that you need to take with the young niggas, Like you gotta be hands on with them, because they're not gonna respect anything else. And anybody else trying to say that they're gonna do something else nine times out of ten isn't gonna like step down in the trenches and make.
Speaker 2: That shit happen.
Speaker 11: But then want to hear that from a nigga. They feel like, you don't know bust, shut up. They don't hear that.
Speaker 1: From a nigga. You don't even know how, but fuck you, yeah, better go huh. Yeah, they don't want to hear that from.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 11: You don't even know what I've been through, So how you gonna tell me something about anything?
Speaker 7: But that's why you got to tapping with the niggas that they can identify with.
Speaker 5: See, when I was sure when I was in jail, they they had people come in that bit and talk to us people. But they was convicted physics though, Yeah, but they were freeing nigga someone did twenty, some of did fifteen. Whatever. They would come back and they was telling them, like you can get your time back and lose her mhm.
Speaker 6: But Reactually most of the niggas.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't listen to him because they didn't feel like like you're not in here right now, right now, Like that don't matter that you know they're right, but like you ain't in here with me right now.
Speaker 11: You ain't me.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear that ship, Like how do you reach them?
Speaker 11: Like they don't want to hear them, don't want to hear that ship that sounds like something else because I, like you're said, I'm about the options, like like you could try to your guts. You can't tell the nigga he ain't hungry. They gotta they gotta figure out what their balance is in between the miscommunication of how young niggas think and how these people think they think. You get what I'm saying, Like niggas is feeling like it's all out no choice.
Speaker 1: That's the worst mindset to be in.
Speaker 4: But if so, if somebody came to you at fifteen fourteen, before you caught your first cases, whatever the case may be. Right, Oh and I'm just speaking of hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Right, if.
Speaker 4: If they say, man, if you if you can keep, if you can keep somewhere a straight and narrow path, you hit eighteen or nineteen, whatever the case is, there'll be a hundred for you or two fifty for you to start a business or do whatever the fuck do you think that would help with money? Help is what I'm trying to get at.
Speaker 6: But people still suck up through it.
Speaker 1: Will not patients too, And you gotta have a whole lot of patience.
Speaker 11: Talk about some ship, right, what's going right?
Speaker 5: Right? Trying to write him.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: I'm crying right now, But it's like she just fucked up like a nigga who play ball, who at college? You know the money coming, so if he could stay down, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, already play about Yeah you got this posicians to go to the Yeah, niggast just.
Speaker 7: Take fifty thousand and telling nigga to start a business.
Speaker 2: But you talk about this.
Speaker 7: You can't drop a bag on a young nigga that's never had nothing and think that they're finna mixed loading out of it.
Speaker 2: Go buy some bags and try to slip.
Speaker 5: One or anything.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying without any type of somebody in place to help them understand.
Speaker 1: What to do with this money?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Who listens to those niggas their mother?
Speaker 11: Yes you got you don't want no advises, no lawyers though, nothing that certain.
Speaker 5: It's certain.
Speaker 1: Point run to you. You gotta fuck it, but up by yourself, for you less somebody else.
Speaker 11: You're sucking up this in.
Speaker 1: The first round.
Speaker 2: How much do you have to when you get the point?
Speaker 1: Let's take about a niggas who comes from zero. I can't speak for niggas who came from fifty.
Speaker 6: You came from zero.
Speaker 11: You gotta learn every step of everything. It's just how it goes. You got to be patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough, right, you know what I'm saying about zerous like zil thing. Yeah, no options unless go to school. But niggas ain't really man that school ship.
Speaker 12: Really don't really work like that, saying even we always will zero.
Speaker 11: We always work for some people with always good hold get the drove to school and get them clothes and ship niggas.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 11: That shouldn't work for.
Speaker 5: Nig with holds.
Speaker 12: The real I gotta fuck up. These kids are rude. We always appreciate a job.
Speaker 5: Job.
Speaker 1: It's about six seventy ten and twelve and Ship going out. This is going out. Well, yeah, the do what I'm saying. I ain't condoning Ship, but I'm saying I understand it.
Speaker 11: Like a lot of people that is in now you and don't get it, like they're not even to the point of what's really going on.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Nigga be fucked up, fucked up like it's like what who cares?
Speaker 1: I'm fucked up?
Speaker 6: They're risking all because.
Speaker 1: What was the difference though? Because this this went on in the eighties and a lot.
Speaker 11: Of nigga had a chance the goddamn see dope, all right, they had all type of scams you can do back their money flowing. Money ain't flowing like that right now. They can't do never, they don't.
Speaker 6: Want to do them.
Speaker 5: But be mad.
Speaker 1: Now you need something, bro.
Speaker 11: Nigga will be mad as fun bro every day all they wake up mad for ship.
Speaker 1: It's firs fucked up niggas will stay in.
Speaker 7: The house, many young niggas.
Speaker 1: I wish we could change it.
Speaker 11: I just tell uh dreamful, We're gonna go speak to some kids and ship and do all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like, we gotta try to get them to see it's possible. That's it.
Speaker 11: Nigga feel like it's possible. Bro, Like I told you, Bro, we used to be in the hood. Bro, Nigga don't feel like look at you on how you're gonna like. Bro, probably gonna be this. He's probably gonna be this. Nigga, Look at how you're gonna go out. He probably don't go out like that. He didn't kind of niggas.
Speaker 1: That's how niggas look at you.
Speaker 11: Nigga gonna look at you for how you what you're gonna excel at like he probably don't got the hole gonna get him killed.
Speaker 1: You know how?
Speaker 4: Just nigga talk at at year old bank, you probably didn't see this seat right here, whatever.
Speaker 5: You have right here, That's what I'm saying. What what what?
Speaker 4: What was Bak's way? Like how the bank survive and get to the seat. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Like God, Living God, some nigga be chosen to make it all the way through. You know what I'm saying, Yes, some nigga chose making our You can't blame yourself.
Speaker 11: Or have some fire remorse because God chose you. You can't so at the end of the day, some niggas just be chosen Like, oh shit, I don't know. We never played it funked up period.
Speaker 5: How many niggas you had to leave before you got how many niggas you had to leave before you got? Right?
Speaker 1: All along?
Speaker 5: You s being real?
Speaker 11: Bro't ain't no, ain't no man. This ship one thing about it? Man, And I know you know what I'm saying. I know we got damn big facts and I've been drinking and smoking and ship.
Speaker 1: But bro, we gotta just look at ship for what it is too be trying to look at shit for what we think.
Speaker 4: It should be.
Speaker 11: Some ship just is what it is, being real, some shiit just is. That's what that is, Like what you supposed to do. So you said, some people don't make it some people some people don't make it. Some people ain't some people gonna be some bullshit, some people not like all. This ship makes the world go around.
Speaker 2: It's called balance.
Speaker 1: It's what you the parts, you like, what you believe in.
Speaker 11: If a nigga a nigga be doing bullship every day and feel like I believe in this that that man trade what you do.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't knock on for what he do. I'm just gonna stab at your way. But the ones who want to know something will tell him a little something, Ma, because you can.
Speaker 11: You can be the the little of the bunch, with the runt of the with the little The little puppy will always be the best puppy in.
Speaker 1: The in the the little smart You could be the fucked up dog in the little Travis. But don't be the chosen one. Every thought it was the right the nigga who we thought we was gonna be like the who dance real good and ship that the dance had all the girl ship.
Speaker 11: That nigga bitch now was in the eighth grade. By you, a bitch, we're doing this ship now. You get what I'm saying, Like it never be who you thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 6: Suspect suspects.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like niggas got to stay on their path. That thing you just got to steal on your pal.
Speaker 11: You can't look at No, I can't look at drill path and be like, Okay, this is the path of gott and that's the way.
Speaker 1: No, that's the way for him.
Speaker 5: His wife, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't look at scream and say, okay, that how you do it. That ain't how you do it. God made all the different. Bro. That's you feel something, you can't let that niggas change your mind. I can feel some shit and be like, all right, well we can do it this way just because I'm I'm the niggah's going to go all right, come on, Because I could be wrong. That should never work out. But if I stick to what what came to my mind, that should work out for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that made sense.
Speaker 1: What you say you stick to because you can't do it with another nigga got playing how you gonna plan?
Speaker 2: And some for me my life?
Speaker 5: I don't work out the own mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yes, they said else about when I got Big Fat.
Speaker 7: So, speaking like from a young nigga perspective, When you're talking in terms of mistakes, how important is it for you to.
Speaker 2: Take what you learned from those mistakes and use that kind of like.
Speaker 7: As motivation and as a guide to make sure that you don't ever make those mistakes again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta use that good because you don't want to be back in that predicament or any I look at it like that. I look at like if I fucked up like this, why would I go back and do the same ship? Knowing that Ship, You're gonna always slip up, like he's gonna always be like that.
Speaker 6: They gonna really get your.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How long you've been making music? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, half? What made you fuck with it? What made you stick with it? Feet? Feet?
Speaker 6: Put me in the studio?
Speaker 5: Who's that you too?
Speaker 1: Are? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Couldn't in the studio sessions and ship and it was like it was hard. It was fucking with it. I'm good, but I was.
Speaker 6: Making it just to make it. It wasn't like I'm goin to take this serious.
Speaker 2: This is what I want to do A fucking around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just playing around.
Speaker 4: It was liked could come real when you start doing the videos like Ship, I'm doing the video this ship really like.
Speaker 6: It was too many people saying word for it, like out of my camp? Oh yeah need like that guy?
Speaker 12: See what?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 7: So like you had and a lot of your early features, being that you've only been doing it for a year and a half, You've had features from like g Herbal, You've had features from Nudy, like you have features from niggas that, like a lot of niggas work their whole life and never get featured from.
Speaker 2: So how did that make you feel?
Speaker 7: And how did you kind of prevent yourself from getting the big head like that these niggas are like easily accessible and within your reach, and these niggas really fuck with you and look at you like a little brother.
Speaker 5: It's manful family, that's all as Yeah, but I can't get the big head though, because I know.
Speaker 7: It, like you get videos out of these niggas and everything, like niggas don't even get clear with these like that ship is crazy.
Speaker 5: I feel like when a nigg get the big head ship the same way you can get shipped, the same way can getting taken away just getting big here, I just think success, you can be successful, humble, sure, good.
Speaker 4: What baby drill be on, Like when you're in the studio and just touring the ship like day to day baby drill ship, day.
Speaker 1: To day ship like the ship you do just normal ship video games.
Speaker 5: Yeah I played the game. I played a game. Yeah, play basketball, go to the studio same to start getting on playing first start living.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: You got somewhere like anywhere did you want to go? Like where you want to travel to that you have never been.
Speaker 5: I've been there, well, I've been on tour. I just wanted to lead where to go. No, I got no kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got you do?
Speaker 2: Is it like a real girl or like a situation.
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: You funny?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are you in love?
Speaker 5: It's a difference between love and funking with someone. You know what I'm saying, expert, Yeah, I'm just funking something in that relationship.
Speaker 2: You're in the beginner stages.
Speaker 5: No, I'm fun with minute, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 6: You you're too deep into it.
Speaker 13: The all right, miss ma'am, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna back up out of this.
Speaker 2: But just know that you are cared about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to do some t with.
Speaker 5: What that? Probably want to do some ship with If you won't do cold you ain't did that yet. Yeah, that's that's yeah, that ship. Yeah, I won't do something that colder. Yeah, killing these niggas ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any like R and D fingers that you want to work with.
Speaker 5: Whoever, corn, I'm down with anything. I don't really be caring. It's just a genuine thing.
Speaker 1: Do you like listening?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 5: Not fair.
Speaker 6: I don't even listen to you. I go in the car, play my own. You don't beat them.
Speaker 4: Anybody like maybe in the music ship or the culture like you, maybe you ain't gotta say names that you want to. You looked and you met him, and he was kind of disappointed, like, dam no, I ain't really brought in to I hope he will be like that. I hope they'll be with them.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like that. It's gonna be like that. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 5: You know they got.
Speaker 11: Well now who he's called it go gay, Like I'm going and get the niggas before they go gate, like go gate, like not not not.
Speaker 5: Go gay.
Speaker 7: You know how niggas got Like he's gonna be a different nigga than praise to be.
Speaker 1: Game niggas spreading, spreading like yeah, he don't win game. You know what I'm saying, You like somebody like industry not in the industry gay, because I know you're not a industry dude. I know you like when you just know we tripper you heard it?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 11: I know? Yeah? Like that from ways be like you know what I'm saying, Like you gotta get niggas for they go gay, but y'all't even get niggas, go get different ust be.
Speaker 6: On the bumpers. Oh yeah, you don't understand.
Speaker 11: That signed exactly like what you're gonna do, so you won't go gay, Like, don't b b bro.
Speaker 5: The interes ship don't save me brose niggas ain't ain't no nigga a group of that would have been like a group of five when nigga meet him and.
Speaker 6: Then now you just see him with him all the time. He just got they heed the But you know what I'm saying, what's.
Speaker 1: Straight that ain't nothing to the community. Let's once again say we're just some hoodship terminology terminology.
Speaker 2: Not literally figuratively.
Speaker 1: He does not twisted there.
Speaker 11: Watch that bullet, but the boy different none of bullet.
Speaker 1: You real quick to haven't.
Speaker 2: So are you like do you follow like politics or anything at all? Not for so you don't keep up with like none of the ship that is going on in the world.
Speaker 5: That's a good enough.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know the Mari of Atlanta is that type of the base.
Speaker 6: That's that's normal.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but none of that she don even I ain't got nothing to do with you tell keeping Red what you feel like.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get some.
Speaker 6: Look up.
Speaker 11: All right, Well, why niggas feel it like that, like the world's ship to go all outside of what we got going on.
Speaker 1: Don't battle like.
Speaker 5: Cause niggas be, niggas be in their own world, cared on gods, really be in their own world.
Speaker 4: That when you're watching news, is it like damn Like damn good watch the news though, but you don't see it still.
Speaker 6: It's quick, it's a glance.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying when you see the ship is you you're like, damn, that's funked up. Or you're like, damn, it is what it is?
Speaker 9: Or like what you know?
Speaker 5: Users that showing news like niggas getting locked up some ship don't happen in the community.
Speaker 6: What's going on with the environment? President?
Speaker 10: Like that?
Speaker 7: Really most of the time nowadays on the news, all you really don't really talk about is murders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially.
Speaker 6: Niggas always doing know that's that's gonna fail have no matter what they do.
Speaker 2: My grandma used to always tell me not to cut you.
Speaker 7: That the two best things to either invest in our own is a toilet paper company and appeal.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Get to the point, man, that shouldn't in my front. They ain't got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 11: Really, ship all that ship aliens and I nega don't give a about these niggas aliens.
Speaker 5: Clones.
Speaker 1: Shall certain like man come on in and he like, man, that's out there. Yeah, we are scared enough is not scared. But we ain't tripping on the uf O.
Speaker 5: We tripped on the shop.
Speaker 1: Everybody need. I got right in front of them. I get that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: Sh they figured out when they come to my door.
Speaker 6: I got something all that.
Speaker 1: If that don't work, then in my time just what it is. We gotta figure out this other stuff. Damn drill.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's hard these girls that you're not hardships like that?
Speaker 5: Well you good?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you another question.
Speaker 7: Man. So with you saying that it's not being hard, I know that you grew up in a primarily all female household with your mom and your sisters. Right, So did being raised by basically all women kind of give you a different sort of compassion relationships.
Speaker 5: And ship like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Did he give you some insight and like like a cheat code.
Speaker 5: It's I got three sisters, boy, I know everything that can pass by beating little about a female.
Speaker 6: I can look in the eyes and tell she.
Speaker 2: But you look at her and tell when she's hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you ain't got that ship. That ship gonna sugar.
Speaker 6: She hurt that on shure.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what's up? What's some ship?
Speaker 4: Baby drill beyond that the world might never imagine baby drill beyond that type.
Speaker 1: Of ship, Like I don't know, some food ship, some life ship like.
Speaker 5: Eat wings, mothers back to God with wings?
Speaker 1: What's the best wings for you?
Speaker 5: You know, you know Nigga State Western and you know Chinese. I go to kids, kids, Yeah, my mama kids, is it though?
Speaker 2: Ship clup kids kids, because they give you a little toss.
Speaker 5: But that ship that should be packed though, like thirteen cars out there. You gotta wait a long time.
Speaker 1: What about Blue Flaying with ho homie from the Blue Flame.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, not mean to say that Kells is great, magic city has some really good wings. But dream Wings right there by East Lave Meadows. Yeah, dream wings right there by east Like dream wings right there by East Laate Meadows and wings and seafood on Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Avenue being banked, like and they got the cringle Fried Chris, you mean.
Speaker 5: I told you you had the Cheekoakes and I'm gonna come out of home, had off from.
Speaker 1: Yourself a little acting and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want, but I want, I swear I want to do like on the show Oh My Life, like what like a series.
Speaker 6: Like when I do a series move. I wanted to break it down, you know what?
Speaker 7: I think would be hard though, real nigga shit, you know how, like even though it's a even though it's a cartoon, you know how, Like they had fat Albert and they had like him and all his friends, like going through the neighborhood and shit like living on a day to day basis.
Speaker 2: I think some ship like that for you.
Speaker 7: Would be hard because you really have a lot of like a lot of character, Like you really have personality like for real, and you can play a whole bunch of different characters.
Speaker 11: Trying to be that you got that ship on purpose just anyway, certain niggas like that's how I'm going to booth and when niggas fuck, niggas fuck with you.
Speaker 7: Like you could really Eddie Murphy Nutty professor some shit and like be fucking the mama, the daddy, the fat nigga, and like, you know what I'm saying, all the characters at the table, like.
Speaker 2: How Eddie Murphy did that ship? Like man, this nigga taming, Like, give.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying. What you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Take my mind what you're saying.
Speaker 6: But I don't get what.
Speaker 5: You're saying that same you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean you know, yeah, what do you think you're serious about that? Real life ship?
Speaker 5: Ship? No?
Speaker 1: Goof?
Speaker 6: People don't know that.
Speaker 5: I'm goof floor. Oh you know, lord, Now you're funny.
Speaker 2: You're too funny?
Speaker 6: You too funny?
Speaker 1: Ja funny too?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she means in both hands.
Speaker 1: You know you know, I guess yeah, what what? What?
Speaker 5: What was that day? Bro?
Speaker 1: I think what was the day where you might have shut down?
Speaker 4: And he was like, Maron, you know, this ship gotta go a different way because if you keep going this way.
Speaker 5: I was locked up. I was in the setting that intake. You know, they tell you charges then intate mm hmm, yeah, I know my changes of call.
Speaker 6: We see the paper is different.
Speaker 1: They got a win, win by win good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, mm hmm, so so you because everybody believe in different stuff, but you you got.
Speaker 5: Feeling like, yeah, man, God save me from God.
Speaker 1: I appreciate since you out, that's what. Start paying to get out, Start praying to get out.
Speaker 5: I'm a church on a church home. Like my mama prayer all the time.
Speaker 6: I went to church.
Speaker 5: I used to go consistently when I was younger, young with like ten through twelve, it stopped, but I still pray the same.
Speaker 6: I don't pray. It's because it's like frequently it's not much too.
Speaker 2: Good time, but I still.
Speaker 1: God would have time. You know, edused to pray.
Speaker 6: You might saying land and damn you know about this.
Speaker 5: Ship? Yeah, I'll come home, chilling ship. You can get home, you know, get him pray because he the reason all that the reason all this ship hasn't. You gotta think.
Speaker 1: Ship like did you pray this morning though? When you woke up?
Speaker 5: Like did you wake up and praying the morning?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: But yeah, you know you know with him, I am my dog. What's up.
Speaker 1: Is this ship? You think you need to change about yourself? Drill like the ship you're working on, I mean.
Speaker 5: Power communication. So communicating, you know, because no, yeah, it's different if I was like going to part with a whole bunch of people actually you know whatever be looking at me. But you know what I'm saying, Like I already talked to you.
Speaker 1: So if you have the airport of fans walking up to you, I.
Speaker 5: Got to take a picture. I feel like it's on the ruck. I take pictures, but I don't really say they asked, Can I say.
Speaker 1: Come on with your music?
Speaker 6: It's easy to yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like have you ever been at a point where when it came to fans you were kind of not really shell shocked by the fans, but you were kind of like on edge a little bit because it was too many of them type.
Speaker 1: Ship you're saying you have bitched up?
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, I have no.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying bitched up. I ain't never did nothing like that.
Speaker 2: But you know I've done it like before, like I've.
Speaker 7: Gone like to I might running them all and get something and then like it just be so many people coming at me like hey hey.
Speaker 2: And it should be kind of like overwhelming, like like panic attack.
Speaker 5: Is calm down down, But I ain't. I ain't gonna have to tell him. Calm down.
Speaker 6: They're gonna know the calm down when they see how I look.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they said.
Speaker 1: He when I got big fact, what you do with the fan that you know? Meanwhile, but he ain't moving right, meaning that, bro, you're getting too close. You can touch the hand you know you mean well hand Yeah, big bro, Bro.
Speaker 6: I advised advised nobody ever to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't nobody ever do that?
Speaker 5: I like, please, Yeah, I am legal.
Speaker 1: I'm legal.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know what I'm saying. It'll be a cool and.
Speaker 7: I am indoctrinated by the government to be able to defend myself on God.
Speaker 5: The fact they don't feel like he was thinking my life officer. He takes my change right right. Nigga't gonna do no dumb.
Speaker 1: You think like a rapper. If a rapper, if a rapper go bad and like I don't know, get the chain to nigga.
Speaker 6: Get some niggas go bad.
Speaker 1: But if they go bad, can they come back from going out bad?
Speaker 10: On?
Speaker 1: Once you're going bad? As it's all feel like.
Speaker 5: Your reputation, your name is everything.
Speaker 11: They get it because anybody anything in the crowd on to get missing with a big as got the crowd and that just that.
Speaker 6: That's a flu you're talking about, like a nigga really walking up and just yeah give me that.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 6: Niggas ain't built like that. Ain't built like that.
Speaker 1: Who you're talking about the niggasi getting.
Speaker 6: To take I ain't really. I don't really, nigga.
Speaker 5: If the niggas you just really walk up on you by himself and just take your chain. He felt like he was sweet. Ain't no nigga trying no, really just coming up out the blue and just trying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Hold for a minute, hold of your cheek, like lift it off your neck and then put it on his neck, Like how does look on me?
Speaker 1: Everybody create and everybody.
Speaker 7: I've seen the nigga take the niggas glasses off his face and put them on this ship.
Speaker 5: Back then, I was there too.
Speaker 1: That ain't say that. Ain't the same thing. This ship different. Some of the meat, some in the water, something of the meat. It's something different. Ain't nobody going out bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's an image thing.
Speaker 5: Keep the work.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody going up there. It's like that's why it's so funed up because everybody on.
Speaker 5: That you surprise thing. These don't want that on their name. These don't want no type of bad ship on their name. Fish run if it's going out bad, any type of don't want that on their name.
Speaker 7: But I feel what he's saying too, though, Like if a nigga feels comfortable enough to I feel like he can walk up to you and invade your space and take something.
Speaker 2: He feels like, you're a premeditated pussy.
Speaker 5: On God.
Speaker 1: For real. I don't even think no more of them left? Really they shocking you? That's premeditated. It ain't them kind, ain't even not he no more his twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody the.
Speaker 1: Music got this ship different?
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody like that fluence influence, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Just man, just lead them for change and ship alone.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a dangerous game to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did, because it's like you said, the world.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying, image like you live through fucking social media and Instagram and ship like that's who you is.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying. When that ship get a blamitsh on it, it's like.
Speaker 11: That's real life on God for your lively that's how niggas think, like that's who you is.
Speaker 1: Like they're saying this who this who you is?
Speaker 5: Now? What what?
Speaker 1: But I seen guard this ship with everything they got.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's but it's like it's two flip sides to that ship though, because you got the niggas that get blemished on the internet and get blimmeised online and falled up and lay down, And then you got the other niggas that get blemished online that fucking fucking attack some more ship by some bigger chains and fucking keep going and act.
Speaker 6: Like nothing happening. But the fans and the people that are around they all know, like.
Speaker 2: Damn, I mean, the whole world knows.
Speaker 7: But they still have people out there that believe since they didn't lay down, that there's a possibility that these accusations aren't true, and they still feed into the lies or the bullshit or you know what I'm saying, whatever it is that they're trying to sell.
Speaker 11: I don't think niggas can go out bad over Heresay, ain't no facts like you can't go out bad over here, saying like okay, because.
Speaker 1: Nigga hate and lie like they got some new ship going on nigga lying to get niggas locked up, lying to do lying. That's the new war tech that.
Speaker 11: Now niggas allow on your head to get you some time like damn, bro, you know you lying CD folks saying I be with you and you I'm allowing you to get you in the mix of some ship niggas doing that ship. That's the new some new ship going on. I don't understand it, but you know, so how we're gonna say somebody going out bad because of a lot of travel. You know, Lis lines travel too. We're talking about going out bad when you see it like you see but it's it's but it's if you see the video of a nigga.
Speaker 1: Going out bad.
Speaker 2: Look did Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about that.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the video if we see it lies a lot off without proof.
Speaker 2: Anything without proof is a lie to me.
Speaker 1: So it could would be that way for Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Paperwork, no pictures and no videos.
Speaker 1: And all this ship we can't get. Well, Kelly, we come, let me.
Speaker 2: Get let's just let's just get our get Robert, Yes.
Speaker 4: Right, But Michael Jackson, Okay, but I'm talking about the going out bad where you.
Speaker 9: See it like how the World World Stars bun you Nigga is proof how you're gonna come back from it?
Speaker 1: Like you in front their bad.
Speaker 7: These niggas, these these new age niggas, feel like the way to come back from that is to go back and crash out and do something better.
Speaker 6: What do you do it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Do something work?
Speaker 7: Like what your nigga slapped me? Something to go smack him on camera and go to jail. That's how these niggas thinks.
Speaker 2: It's this cloud ship.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing you can do.
Speaker 2: Nigga put his hands.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're like, what else can you do? You kiss the nigga, you do what else can you do?
Speaker 5: Dred gonna go bro cat shot Most niggas a carry shout just because it completely like God. But I feel like if you take Instagram, you take all this social media where the hoes and niggas ain't nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah ship you tell that ain't nothing? That ship really be catfish at me.
Speaker 11: Ship.
Speaker 1: So a nigga slapped the hell out of nigga, It got there. What they gotta do?
Speaker 2: It ain't nothing said that you gotta smack this nigga.
Speaker 1: Or or something back or worse. But it ain't nobody fighting to make me mad?
Speaker 2: Why they got this ship set up?
Speaker 7: Now a nigga can slap you, you can fight back and kick the niggas ass. They're gonna edit the video down to the slack and just put out the slap.
Speaker 1: But that'll be smooth though. You still a lot.
Speaker 5: That'll be smooth though, because it'll be like he got small but he's still here. But who's gonna know about that fight?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't I lost who fighting?
Speaker 9: Fight?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? You fight what you ain't got you an slap fight? Shoot, that's what people. Yeah, but don't so when you slapt me on your walk home, he't got my fire? Got my fire.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I don't cattle. I don't see the nigga get slapped the nigga. The nigga who slapped the nigga. The nigga who slapp nigga took off running.
Speaker 2: The slapper took off running.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the nigga shot him as soon as he slapped. He pulled out shouting, but he took off running soon after he slept.
Speaker 14: That should be self defense, you me, Yeah, I just slept your back you.
Speaker 2: Can flash, won't drop the nigga in then go slapping bowl.
Speaker 1: You know what he said, if you would never shot him, he would have went not back.
Speaker 11: If he would have never slept shot, he would have bad brother, like slapped you while you had a fire.
Speaker 1: You're gonna look at you let.
Speaker 5: Pride?
Speaker 1: Is that pride? Is that that supposed to You're gonna pride supposed to go?
Speaker 5: You sold you out the plan.
Speaker 11: Oh I ain't gonna know if you had the plipic and the white man walking up with you and justin chap.
Speaker 1: You scrapped trying to go to the strap for the hands like.
Speaker 2: You're starting another variable into it. You are starting a female into it.
Speaker 5: My wife, my wife?
Speaker 4: So or with she with me?
Speaker 1: My wife? You didn't say it's different if it's you somebody feming this ship, this ship is gonna be the same thing. My wife, my side bitches. Neverybody been saying saying.
Speaker 6: It gonna hurt your pride with my.
Speaker 1: Wife right here, Yeah yeah, she's right there. But what I'm saying is, no, Bro, the nigga slapt hey walk the ship stream. You sprepped, You sprelled people looking like what O good?
Speaker 4: So why do you Why do you even have a gun?
Speaker 2: And that's not your first reaction.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, that's how the world that the world were you slapping people? You crazy? I don't know what's right. I just gonna fight you and figure out and find out what I mean?
Speaker 7: Why what would why would there be any other alternative that you could possibly think about in that.
Speaker 4: Because because because what you what should happen is y'all should be able to fight.
Speaker 1: And just talking about I'm talking about that, I ain't paying on niggas, I get it.
Speaker 5: What about.
Speaker 15: You see what I'm saying, standing ground, standing ground, niggas ain't bullsh But why you think it's like that though?
Speaker 1: Why do you think niggas they gotta they gotta can't fight?
Speaker 5: Oh God, I don't saying some tough niggas and they can't with no good like the niggas trying to run us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it ain't even it ain't even necessarily about a nigga walking up and slapping you like I'm clutching on some ship that looks funny like, because nowadays you just.
Speaker 1: Never know, you never know.
Speaker 2: Everybody paranoid and I'd rather being overly call.
Speaker 4: This, like, how did we come get to this world? Star hip hop dot Com? All that trolling, all that ship. Nigga is trying to do some ship to get on the world. Start if I go slap this nigga just rapping nigga whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, niggas ain't playing like that about this ship. They're telling you.
Speaker 5: Listen to you.
Speaker 11: Niggas ain't bro you think you're gonna wrap out of this ship and that you do that, That's what I'm saying. So it's like a catch twenty two. I get it, but it's like I don't get it no more? Then why just stay away from it?
Speaker 4: You said I get it, because like it's really it's really easy. What if everybody just stopped playing with everybody? How like, don't play with him, don't play with him, don't every about to start playing with you.
Speaker 9: But you got niggas.
Speaker 2: You got niggas, niggas that don't have going for them.
Speaker 1: But to play.
Speaker 6: Ain't like that though. It's really like, oh he's a nigga that said that.
Speaker 5: It can't be. Yeah, I want something. I want that you like that, un that's what it is. And after I do that to you, they all know they don't like that.
Speaker 1: Ye, that's that's it's it's I does get about it.
Speaker 11: That really that really slick hate though, because at the end of the day, it's like you could be that, I can be that, but to get what we just ain't into that. Niggas just feel like it'd be a whole bunch of nothing. You ask niggas what sh it be about?
Speaker 1: They can't tell you, like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you to try to show me that I'm not.
Speaker 5: Who I am?
Speaker 1: When I am that, you don't matter feel like that. And then when I show you.
Speaker 11: And you can't show nobody a problemia feel like it's only one one, but niggas want.
Speaker 1: Biggas want to show you that on one you ain't like that more than me. That ship is retarded.
Speaker 11: Its retarded ship as black people, that just retards cause niggas, it's a nigga that's always deck too.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 1: Don't get it fucked up. You ain't the only nigga that's deck. It's a lot of niggas who feel worse than you feel.
Speaker 11: Niggas gotta understand that in their mind and then they soul like it could be a nigga woke up to day it ain't no hold no more un seen. Too many niggas snap out that whole ship in turn of to damn doing like it's a real ship.
Speaker 1: But this ship happens. Ship happens randomly, like it's in the food or some ship. I feel like niggas gotta just leave each other alone because.
Speaker 3: Everybody, everybody just stopped playing with each other, like, don't play.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: That's where it comes from.
Speaker 1: Nah, real ship because I'm I wear pink shirts and ship you feel colorful? See real ship man, naw, But for real though all bushes, I get it. Niggas is a pride thing.
Speaker 11: And plus it's like I ain't no hold then with their generation here, I ain't no hope.
Speaker 1: And you trying me everything you're trying these niggas try you. Your buddy, rib the nigga tried you trying me? What brother the nigga just didn't I don't know him. Why you gotta doubt me?
Speaker 6: Hear everybody, no baby drill tries you.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all got a whole beef over nothing at all. We could have got some money together.
Speaker 5: All that ship.
Speaker 11: We donna be by ship when you when you put it on the scale, that she don't wear up to nothing for real. You just said that you number one or niggas, thank you number one, but we know we number one and one and one and one type ship a whole bunch of nothing, whole bunch of bullshit egos, egos, yep egos and pride. How do you think we never had a young nigga yet, but we have. But you know how you think to make a nigga like rewind that?
Speaker 1: How how do a nigga fix that ship?
Speaker 5: Though I don't know. I ain't never seen a nigga fix it man, that ship forever. It's an ego thing. Nigga want to show the word that they How do you think you get like that though? Like in your time you've been here, Like what what do you think? Because it was different at first, right, yeah, but niggas count these pipetes man. Niggas want to be a nigga, want to be in your shoes, so they're knock out the competitions from trying to get in your shoes, trying to something to show them.
Speaker 6: Mind, this ship is over now though.
Speaker 5: That's how.
Speaker 6: Young niggas don't use.
Speaker 2: I think that's the bottom line.
Speaker 6: Though you could be sister to your niggas. Still put frond you you.
Speaker 14: Know, ship how we changed this ship.
Speaker 2: Roast toast they got, Oh no, they got, I've.
Speaker 11: Gotta be away and change this ship back to what Niggas at least have respect for the regular people and just got done this ship for criminals only.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I should respect thing to a level life. Oh yeah that twin like some some some young niggas look up to your nigs too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, God, because a lot of these fake ass oh geez, like niggas don't respect the niggas that are.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be in the positions that they're in.
Speaker 7: And that's why it's like, the fuck is this like listening to this nigga, Like and this nigga thinks because he's older and because he might have did a few things or you know what I'm saying whatever, But like a lot of these a lot of these ogs have done a lot of whole ship and niggas ain't like niggas ain't going for that, like they'll talk like crazy bro Like, man, a lot of these old ogs have done a lot of whole ships, ain't nigga, nigga. That's just how like that's just how like you gotta you got a kid, and you got a baby mom and a baby daddy, and the baby mom is just constantly bashing the daddy.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, why the baby is young whatever whatever.
Speaker 7: But then when the baby gets older and is able to understand and see for themselves, they see like, oh, it's this bitch like you know what I'm saying, it's that kind of ship. But with the OG's and the whole ship, it's like it's in reverse, like the niggas saying he did all this, all these used as stories and all this old ship. But then when the nigga gets old enough to see this, niggas really a bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be this when I.
Speaker 11: Get older washed up to Yeah, like but you start the first up with a nigga like getting washed up, like when young stuff.
Speaker 1: The first thing they stuff and that nigga.
Speaker 2: Bit yeah, that groupy ship, y'all was just talking about.
Speaker 1: You're a group of another like a young nigga like now you're on my dick, my big little big, big big little.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Old what you say, man, Oh God, niggas older than you call you, bit bro.
Speaker 1: You know what you be like here, yeah, a little big sometimes my little nigga right here, you're gonna get you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I play around.
Speaker 11: I make them wanna saying, ain't question nigga lose respect, like for like the older nigga, like, man, he can't sear me ship.
Speaker 5: Like they gotta see some whole ship down there, like in the APT some guy that went down.
Speaker 6: A nigga not move how he.
Speaker 5: Used to move.
Speaker 2: He supposed to move.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's giving all different vines or something like that. Ship play a part because.
Speaker 1: The nigga gonna read a nigga know you're gonna read it be like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah he got Yeah, he got nigga start doing this ship and they're gonna start telling everybody in the rooms. You know that god ship spread like the word get to work, get around.
Speaker 2: More polling in that pack.
Speaker 4: What's the ship you want your fans? You know the big facts fans? You know what's the ship you want to say? You know what I'm saying to the people, like what the ship you want?
Speaker 5: Watch?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: They don't watch that episode.
Speaker 1: You just watch it on Instagram.
Speaker 6: No oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Watched the ship where the episode Nigga, all we.
Speaker 5: Got is normals on the moors at I watch everybody like who name one hot one? Yeah? Didn't one ride?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah yeah, nigga, that's just because you watch my story, nigga, I've seen the folks watch.
Speaker 2: It's all good. That's ain't.
Speaker 5: I'm dragon for it no more. You wouldn't dragon. You trying to put me on the spot, and I watched it first time.
Speaker 2: Megain, Now you're good.
Speaker 4: You school?
Speaker 1: What's the ship? You want to be able to know?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Before we slide?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, y'all need to stay in school, bro, stay in school, guys, now stop out. Get some money this summer, Yeah, get some money? Right? It up? Good?
Speaker 1: And then that music when that music dropping?
Speaker 6: Also drop checking that month?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Said next month?
Speaker 5: One month?
Speaker 1: We pre recorded?
Speaker 6: What that money?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: June or July?
Speaker 6: Y'all don't know?
Speaker 5: W Yeah, I don't know, right you Okay?
Speaker 6: Futuristic gonna be in June July.
Speaker 5: Just y'all gott typing this summer? Yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: I gotta areas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get wrong roll out, you get wrong out. I was locked up for him up, but I'm doing I'm doing birthday batter trying.
Speaker 1: To show Yeah, well, you've been going crazy, like they me down.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I want to ask. Yeah, I've been going to Clubstown. Yeah, God, this ship to the ship pet Yeah, they're going crazy.
Speaker 1: I keep going on.
Speaker 4: Big shout out baby drill pulling up the big fast the streets re questioned, what the streets, it's big fat no captain, bitch