Speaker 1: Brooking Boys Podcast Slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode two ninety nine and before. This is the last lifetime before episode three hundred. Yeah, I don't know why we're making a big deal out of that man. Week after week we come on here, we'll get did you close to the episode three hundred?
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: You know, technically it's episode three to zero two because we had episode zero and then I did an interview episode and we're calling it the three hundred episode. Listen, we're gonna have a great montage thanks to our friend Adam. I've prepared a little something special. I hope you have prepared something specially. Have your outfit picked out yet? I should do Brooklyn Industrial? I hope so so good. I'm going with Cole's Casual. All right, Well, anyway, listen, I can't wait to jump into number three hundred. I owned red carpet from my studio here at home. Red carpet. Yeah, I'm rolling out the red carpet roll out for yourself.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna is? Yeah, it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna call the paparazzi on yourself, you know, Jason to all of our celebrity friends to get them to wish us. So you know, well wishes for the three hundred episode.
Speaker 1: You take pictures.
Speaker 3: Uh, you have to send the self timer. I have a flashball that's gonna go off. No actual pictures, but perfect, it'll seem like it. Well, uh yeah, so I guess we're gonna have some stuff in store.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We got to get to these Slice Time talkbacks because there's a lot of them this week. Yeah, the weather's nice, which means you're going to a rooftop dinner tonight. Now, this one's with my family. Got my family, got my uncle, my aunt. We're all meeting. I haven't seen each other in a minute, so we're going to do this. But anyway, but first, here we go Slice Time. This is not the Brooken Boys episode. This is a companion episode. In case this is your first time listening, it's the first time. Go back and listen to the episode to ninety nine.
Speaker 1: So this makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a response to the content that we already did. Yeah, it's the thing after this thing.
Speaker 4: This is Andy from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, originally from Scranton, Wiltspare, Pennsylvania area. First time talk back. I heard you're all talking about going shady Maple S mortgage board in Lancaster, landcasters for non locals. But you want the best pizza in the world, you gotta go up to Old Forge, Pennsylvania and get square pizza from Revello's. You can order it online too.
Speaker 1: I've heard of this one.
Speaker 3: So we got a nice reference for a smugashboard. Yeah, and a pizza reference. So we're gonna look up Ravello's. I've heard of it before. Is it Roves or Rebellos Ravelos r A V E l O Ravello's Pizza? And he said it was a form Kingston, Pennsylvania. Oh my god, guess it's three point eight. But our E V E l l O s Valley Forge, Oh, Valley Forge, Old Forge Pizza Cafe.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the pizza though, four point zero on a pizza cafe. I'm looking at the pizza pictures. The first picture is it picture of a roast beef sandwiches?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: The first picture I.
Speaker 3: Have is of the dining room. No, that's the other one. This is this is this, says Old Forge Pizza Pizza. Some of the best old forged pizza. You're looking at pizza. Oh oh, oh, you're looking at the wrong one.
Speaker 1: You looking at the one I'm looking at. I'm looking at both.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this looks like this is like Ilios frozen pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, man, it may be the best for the area, but visually, like you can't tell by looking at it visually. I think I will hit the schmugas board. We're going to shady mate skeptical. But I have heard people talk about Revello's, which is all right, all right, we'll take all right.
Speaker 6: So this is Andy again from Harrisburg.
Speaker 4: Order Rebello's Pizza or our Carrow's and Janelli's Online. You can get a partially baked pizza then send it out to you with the cooking instructions. It's kind of like a Sicilian pizza, but only better. So I highly recommend you try that. My wife is from New York City and she said it blows New York pizza out of the water on their best day.
Speaker 1: Really, that's a bold statement right there.
Speaker 3: I would love I'd be curious to know which pizza places your wife has tried in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll leave it there. We're gonna leave it the water.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I'm intrigued. It's like, well of those news channels are out of time. We're just gonna leave it right there. We'll be right, Yeah, we'll be right.
Speaker 7: Bast Scary and Brody and Brody and Scary Scarrony Knee from CT Scary. You have a lovely, happy, care free vibe. You infect the slices every time through the airwaves of podcasting radio. Keep putting your shoulders back and let the horror of your positivity infect everyone.
Speaker 3: Else around you.
Speaker 7: And Brody, you are the most wonderful, cantankerous, peevish specimen in all of New York. You look like you're a wonderful at physical comedy. You just got that head for it. Never stop, never change, and continue to be delightful and exquisite.
Speaker 3: Brodie, you got a head for comedy. I have a head the physical comedy. Does that mean I bet my head into the door and then fall down behind the couch. Maybe you look like egghead or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think that's what he said. That's what he meant. Because you got a head for physical comedy. What does egghead have to do with comedy? Physical? Like maybe your your physical appearance? You got a head, you gotta any What he meant was.
Speaker 3: I have a brain that would be really good at understanding physical comedy.
Speaker 1: But why would I compliment you, Reggie?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 9: I just wanted to follow up on the Corn Today, Corn Tomorrow business that one of the slices suggest that I opened. You know, it was all to a good start, like I said, Scary's friend long Balls Brandon did donate and stuff and we got it going.
Speaker 1: But I gotta tell you the corn tastes like feces. Oh okay, thank you, Reggie. Always with the plot twist at the end. I don't know how to help you with that.
Speaker 9: From mushrooms, Scary, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: And why would Brody buy that?
Speaker 10: Isn't any vegetables?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 3: But I'll say this linesman, We'll spend eighty dollars Lines main is very expensive. Lines made mushrooms, not a brand, a type of mushroom. Okay, I'm ready agin to think they're a sponsor.
Speaker 11: They're not.
Speaker 1: They're really not, but they should be. Heyah, it's me again.
Speaker 12: They'll have one drug, you know, Scooty last last time, you know, I thrust it off my old three hundred and twenty five dollars equipment there, and I thought I little do a little something, you know, because Brody's been burning you with a aad dingle.
Speaker 1: He's just been getting your bed, you know, so I thought you could use some help. So I thought I wrote a little something to help you out.
Speaker 12: What do you do?
Speaker 1: He's cousin in front of his child.
Speaker 13: No man, bom, I'll tell you what. That was a snowflick, moving your part, caring the city, and it's best snow flick from Manhattan.
Speaker 1: I should have never switched teams. I'm back on Brody team. You're on your own, mister Scooty.
Speaker 13: And by the way, I want to send a special shout out belated birthday the fellow slash M. A.
Speaker 12: Prime.
Speaker 14: Hope you had a great day in company of your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, mister.
Speaker 3: Prime, Happy birthday. And you know what, I had to call it out because it was Carson in front of his kid. I didn't say it was offended by it. It was getting a little cold there where you were scary.
Speaker 15: Good for you for taking natural vitamins and supplements. Oh, thank you, they could possibly make you a lot better. I can tell you that the fucking FDA don't have any fucking bullshit drugs that will help you add for damn sure.
Speaker 1: Think sir? I agree? All right? I agree? And one last.
Speaker 15: Talkback, I think maybe we should do have a rule like no more than three talkbacks. You can't have no more than three AI songs. Eight is a bit much over the top. Come on, Brodie, get your shit together.
Speaker 1: All right? All right, well I only did five last week, big fan.
Speaker 16: Hey, Brooklyn Boys Andrey from South Florida. On episode two ninety eight, Scary is talking about the punching bags on the streets to New York City. I also think punching bags would be great in the office. There's definitely no shortage of frustration during the workday. By the way, Brody, AI songs five and seven are my favorites.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 3: If I left it up to other people, I only would have done three, and you wouldn't hurt five and sevens.
Speaker 18: Hey, this is Emily Connecticut.
Speaker 19: Just tell him about Brody's songs.
Speaker 20: The first and the last ones were my favorite.
Speaker 3: All right, well, those are my favorite too. I like the Last Hop One, the and the Ska, The Sky One I listened to all weekend. I have to be honest with you, I was hitting it in the car. I like the Sky One and the Rock One.
Speaker 21: Hey, but good boy, you save me some queen's here. Brody talked about the lifeguard that fell asleep on duty. Yep, well, the building where I live has a pool and one year management decided to use a different lifeguard company.
Speaker 6: They were awful.
Speaker 22: The lifeguard manager argued with building management, saying that it's not the lifeguard's response, it's ability to sweep the deck of puddles and garbage, even though in the agreement it literally says it is.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, you know, do you want to comment on this?
Speaker 3: No, I mean if he were, if he's sweeping and doesn't see somebody drown, you'll be sad he was sweeping.
Speaker 13: So I think, hey, guys, you know, damn well, you ain't gonna do shit for episode three hundred.
Speaker 1: You had plenty of time to do the planning and have something set up already. It's just another one of your little plots like the damn uh steak dinner and the jingles. By the way, Bingo's goddamn jingles back. It's been too damn long. You're just stringing us along.
Speaker 13: Black Dacey in Mexico, no saying mammonias, You couple of mamonias.
Speaker 3: All right, he's gotta a little bligerent there in this old age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a mormonas I look that up.
Speaker 23: Later, guys, it's says from CT I'm thinking that now that we already done the bougie parody for Scary, the next one needs to be all about these commercial slippings. Here he is playing back is commercials, promoting where he's gonna be. And then at the end of the show, all.
Speaker 6: We hear is David Brody come from the side, you dick.
Speaker 23: It's fucking perfection. So all right, Brody, work on that. We're gonna need that for the next episode.
Speaker 1: Right, what's good?
Speaker 23: Three hundred coming up?
Speaker 1: Baby, take your cues.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking maybe three oh one. I got something else planned for three hundred, But I.
Speaker 24: Like that I got Brooklyn Boyd's boy Asian Mike. So going back to a couple upside, I think it was like two about the pizzas from the different regions. You got your New England and you got your not New England, New Haven. He's got New York style, and then you got your style pizza. Well, anyways, I can't say which one is the best, but I like New York pizza since from New York. And then you got the Brooklyn and the Queen's pizza styles too. You know, stay too far too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what. Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: They use a cheese called Provell, which you really can only get in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Look up Provell cheese. I've heard it.
Speaker 3: I've heard it's good, it's phenomenal. It has a very distinct taste, and they make their pizza with Provel. By the way, speaking of pizza, I'll be Saturday, this Saturday coming up, which is the twenty second I believe, at the New Jersey Pizza Festival. Oh Mamath Racetrack. That's right, New Jersey Pizza, New Jersey. The pizza places are going to be there. I'll be there eating pizza from all over New Jersey. So definitely come come on down. Look up New Jersey Pizza Festival this Saturday. If you're going to be in the area at Mammoth Park Racetrack, that would be Saturday, June twenty second, from eleven am to six pm.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 24: Oy, so part two of my talk back. So yeah, so like, I really like the New Haven style. Also it's dinner crispy crust. And what makes it unique is that do you have a special pie that they put white clam sauce in it? I really love that that pie. When I first tried it good and it was from Frank Pepe's in the New Haven Yep, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, one winning white clams got it. It's good. I have to it's very amazing.
Speaker 25: Hey they're Brooklyn boys. It's Kirian from Telford, PA. I just want to say in regards to that update. In regards to Elvis, yeah, scary, that's non update. Nothing has changed. Sorry to be the bear, bad news, but an update in my life. On next Saturday, I'm getting married on the twenty second, So I just want to share that with you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, he guess he's not coming to the pizza unless the're getting married. A's the Pizza Festival phrase track eleven and six.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 26: Hey there it's carrying from Telford, PA.
Speaker 1: Congratulations are you getting to have one personality.
Speaker 26: AnyWho. Uh remember back on Elvis Ryan The Morning Show back in like twenty seventeen, that's Harder Hall song the intro for you guys, there's a lot that said scary stay away from the young girl, and I think we need to reference that now, Scary stay away from the young girl. Love you guys, take care, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Okay. What song was that?
Speaker 3: I'm not so a suore which when he's talking about specifically, but that's what they used to say all the time on the show. Yeah, but I don't remember a song because I would have written it. I don't remember us stay away from the Young Girl's song. But all right, one, Hi Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 27: It's Marilyn from Omaha, referencing episode two ninety.
Speaker 3: Nine, Don't Go Out.
Speaker 27: I loved your Ai Brody about Scary. It was funny.
Speaker 28: But Scary has a point about big pharma. I know you don't believe there's big pharma, but it is. And I mean, look how fast they passed the COVID vaccines through. They are able to do things in a timely manner. They passed through what the people that are bring them off pay to get passed through. The common cold definitely could have been curred by now, so stop shitting on scary because of the mushrooms like let him try shit, Let me try my shit time. Stuff that isn't approved by the FDA actually works. Brody, You're getting older now you need to try things, you know.
Speaker 27: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Slice for Life, Brody, hats and pills for you from a Canadian pharmacy.
Speaker 28: Brody.
Speaker 5: Stop you are so.
Speaker 27: Close minded this Marylyn from Omaha. Again, you don't know that the Lion's Man doesn't work just because it's not approved. Something work like snap that.
Speaker 29: You got to open up my mind, especially since you know me and you were getting up there in age like don't don't shut shit out like it might make stuff better for us.
Speaker 27: Okay, love you, Love you Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Boys, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm into alternate medicines and everything.
Speaker 1: Give it to me. Who's got some ideas for me? I'll take it. That's a great pit.
Speaker 3: Scares Scary, he will take your pills.
Speaker 5: Hell. Hello Ariel from upstate New York. Scary.
Speaker 19: You spend six point four million dollars on your system, million dollars on your cars on a jar of peanut butter, and you're worried about a gas attendant taking twenty three cents from you. You an impulse buyer?
Speaker 5: Do you see yourself as being one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do, Brody. Those AI songs are hilarious. Keep him coming.
Speaker 19: I love it, especially the one where you mentioned scary owes you a steak dinner?
Speaker 5: Also scary.
Speaker 19: The comments that Brody makes on the Facebook posts are hilarious.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do it to be angry.
Speaker 19: He does it to entertain himself with the stupidity that he has to deal with all the time. Brody, that right there can be turned into a sitcom.
Speaker 1: It's sure can Oh.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of the responses on Facebook posts that I'll read for episode three hundred.
Speaker 11: From the box over there, Brody, you're in answer with his jingles crime, I waited three minutes of my life onlines made with us. You said it was a brand name. It's not a fucking brand name. It's not enough with the jingle, bitch, bitch. I'm so disgusted. I might even stop listening to this podcast if I hear it again.
Speaker 12: Brody, is you.
Speaker 30: Fuck the jingle?
Speaker 1: Wow? Your biggest fan? David Brodie Rock and Stamp every other week.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like throwns dogs. What's it going to land on? He was back on my side and eyes off my side. I think this is a great place to take a pause.
Speaker 14: From my boy podcast.
Speaker 1: How's your asked, Brodie. It's fine, it's fun.
Speaker 3: I just put on I put some wild mushrooms on my ass's firkin great.
Speaker 6: Hi, this is Lee from New York. Just wanted to say scary and Brody. Is anyone else? Fast forwarding over the song bits. They first couple of months were funny, but now it's just going to be too much. Brody has way too much time on his hands. He needs to get a job anyway, Love you guys, bye, wow ooh.
Speaker 3: The ass lashing continues. This is like the phone taps on the Morning Show. The people who love him love them, and the people who don't love him don't love them. But here's the thing, Yeap, you can hit the thirty second skip if you have to.
Speaker 1: There's that there is that you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But if I don't write them, then the people who love them won't hear them. It is a catch twenty two and I haven't been doing them every episode. I do like every stuck rock in a hard place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe I write a song called.
Speaker 12: Scathy Jones push up, company up then chun.
Speaker 14: He's all right, everyone, we got song for us class, Scary Jones.
Speaker 8: Uh, he's gonna demonstrate the correct form of military push up.
Speaker 1: That's right, drop and get me one.
Speaker 8: Okay, guys, So what you're gonna do is you're gonna get in the front leaning rest first.
Speaker 31: You want to get in the front leading rest position.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's doing one, and you will make sure.
Speaker 11: That your body stays flat and straight. Is a unit when you go all the way up and all the way down.
Speaker 1: He put his phone. No, he's doing one. I understand that.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 31: Two great, one two, three skirt three tunes, good jump.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: That guy strong that was like nine. Was like he did too, though you only did one. Well, we can't really see how many he did, but it sounded like he did a lot. Thank you so much for the for that words of encouragement, encouragement. I will I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Contain that words of encouragement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's telling me he liked the fact I did a push up. Maybe now I can be where he is next time, you know, if I want to think about it. Yeah, none of I'm analyzing it from a non medical professional standpoint.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Prior to you taking those lions made mushrooms, you didn't do any push ups. Now that you've taken them, you've done one push up. Yeah, they may have a medicinal value after all, direct correlation. Yes, they're making Scary stronger slowly, but they're working.
Speaker 1: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is NAC.
Speaker 8: This is just a short comment about the being eighty years old, and how if the eighty years old you're frail. Well, I've seen a lot of people who are in their seventies and eighties and you would be shocked how athletic and strong they are. And I have a faith that Scara Jones can be that athletic and can be functioning on his own. That's why he's doing warknal tune up Turn tune. The next exercise is the push up.
Speaker 24: The push up starting position boo one two three one two three two.
Speaker 1: This guy one two four living out his own fantasy three his own head. Brody, you can do pull shops just like Scary Jones. All right, thanks you think once again, words of encouragement.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you know what I'm gonna go do a push up right now, hold on like I'm gonna do too. Hold on, yeah, Brody, Wait, hand on the floor. Wait he's actually doing one.
Speaker 1: Huh huh you three? I did three? How's that? You tell me the camera frame? I have no proof for this. You heard me on the floor. Just like that guy picture. It didn't happen.
Speaker 3: They were perfect, perfect, just perfect push So.
Speaker 1: You couldn't get a push up pop out of the freezer.
Speaker 3: That's all way upstairs.
Speaker 1: You're right, good zoom.
Speaker 13: This is Chad from Omaha, and it's always going to be broody with Scary, you know, scary.
Speaker 1: A hate to admit it, but I do kind of agree with you this time.
Speaker 32: That gentleman that called in and said that Danielle was immune from any kind of blame for the.
Speaker 1: Eldest debacle just because she's beautiful. That is terrible logic, I guess.
Speaker 32: It is, although thinking about some episodes a while back and using your logic, scary. Since Danielle is beautiful and you can say she's hot, she could definitely get away with Peen in the pool and you would have no problem swimming in the hot girl pee all day long. So you can get your vitamin D no lions, main mushrooms needed there, buddy, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a good point. Scary if you were in a pool with Danielle and she peed next to you, is that fine? I'm okay, so you have no problem with Hot Girl Pee. By the way, my favorite song by Meghan the Styon Hot Girl Pee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Bad patch, Federal credit Union, bat page, credit union, bad page, Federal credit Union.
Speaker 31: Doctor fat law, doctor, fat law, doctor.
Speaker 1: Fat law, Q one O two Q one o two. I gotta did you want to call her?
Speaker 3: You're a great guy, but don't lose your hair over a freaking jingle.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. You hear that brody? I heard him?
Speaker 18: Yeah, every brody brody scary. This Angelo, Florida originally from Stanton Island, and thank you for all Thank you guys doing the most one of my army brothers two years ago and you guys have been my laughter dark times. I just want to say, I love you guys for that.
Speaker 33: Keep it up.
Speaker 3: We love you too, Angelo, Thank you so much, and thank you. I We're sorry for your loss of your friend and thank you for your services. Best friends. All right, yeah, yeah, both all right?
Speaker 20: Oh okay, yeah, it's recording. Even though I can't say you know who I am, I believe yeah right there almost three hundred.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 20: I don't know if that line's mean is working since he mixed up his appearances, unless that was just done on purpose, just like Brody said. But all right, keep it up and have a good pub portray again. Oh okay from NJ. I don't know this thing. I can't see because the sun is still out. Oh anyway, Patty's were great. I think I'm repeating myself number one with and the last one.
Speaker 28: It was good.
Speaker 16: I mean I liked it.
Speaker 20: They all were good. They're hilarious, brilliant, very good. And those guys are hilarious, the ones that have the multiple personality, I think, guy not guys love you. Okay, Part three, Yay. The scary is finally going into David Brodie's pool because it's not really David Brodie's pool, the community pool. He doesn't have to clean it out. That's why you're invited. But it's great. Finally you guys get together, go grill. It's about time. Best thing is to have a pool you don't have to take care of because it is a pain.
Speaker 5: As i've heard.
Speaker 20: Okay, love you guys have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: What am I going to do in that pool? By the way, if it was yours? She said, clean it out like I'm filthy. I caught that, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, at least that's a community that don't get extra chemicals, so then I have to clean it out.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Get that scaryness out of the water. I'm full of olive oil.
Speaker 17: Hey Rody, Wow, that last parody was really great. Even though Scary is right that DA's complete bullshit, it worked in the song more scariest to sit through seven versions of disks tracks a week now? Can you give them a break? For episode three hundred Happy Father's Dave Brody Like Scary, I try to try things to get healthier. I haven't tried this particular thing yet, but I might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have DA approval means nothing.
Speaker 1: Thank you appreciate that. Another one in my column.
Speaker 12: Hey gad, it's me again, the old cowboy trucker here one more time.
Speaker 1: You know it's uh six sixteen twenty four Father's.
Speaker 13: Day at eleven thirty three in the am here Central Standard time, and I know everybody's probably hungover, especially you, Scooty with all.
Speaker 1: Your boojie friends and your bujie restaurant stuff.
Speaker 12: But I want to come on here and wish all the slash Dad's uh happy pay Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Hope you have a great day, guys. Alrighty audios, All right, he's back. It's like how many different characters as he done?
Speaker 3: So you got to pass tense those wishes because it's uh Father's Day was a couple of days ago.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well that's right, you know, almost gos and a big special happy Father's Date to none other than Papa slash Brodie.
Speaker 1: Pay Father's Day, Brody, have a great day, and you know.
Speaker 13: What the hell we'll throw in londer for old Scooty there. Happy Godfather's Day will make a special exception appreciative since you're gonna be a godfather you already are. I don't know, Happy Godfather's Day there, Scooty, I have a great day.
Speaker 3: I will be officially a godfather. That's right, that's big. There's no Godfather's Day, but we'll have to come up with one.
Speaker 20: Hey, yo, yo, this is mj okay sounds down to see how am I going to do this? Brooklyn boys, you are the slices hero can't wait for episode three zero zero. Have a good day, all right, parties, hope that mushroom stuff is working. Since Scary messed up the appearances, let's say it works slowly.
Speaker 27: Hi, Brooklyn Boys, Episode two ninety nine was awesome. Scary the lemon on the clams. That dude was very self centered when he did that.
Speaker 1: He's an asshole, Brody.
Speaker 28: I agree with you one hundred act Wader will always be Twitter and I really laugh at your AI song so much. However, Oh, Scary is not a sucker. There are legit products that aren't endorsed by But if you use logic, Brody, with all the helpful drugs they've discovered, they can't cure a cold or most cancers.
Speaker 3: Why that's correct?
Speaker 28: Why because the pharmaceutical companies make so much money off the products to help the symptoms. You can't get all your trust in the FDA. And I'm not totally saying the FDA is bad. I did you know use the use the COVID shots? And I'm sorry to leave a third message. I usually don't do that, but bloody, look how fast they got that done. If they weren't in the pocket a big pharma, then they could get the cures for a lot of things done.
Speaker 27: You got to use your logic. You have logic, Brody, you gotta just use.
Speaker 15: Life.
Speaker 1: I want to say, great episode.
Speaker 3: Thanks, so just to respond because you're asking me to respond.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 3: So every scientist on the planet, the smartest doctors who gave their entire lives and careers to medicine, every one of them is deliberately not curing cancer even though their relatives are dying. They might die, That's what we're saying. So let's move on.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have any.
Speaker 3: More talk back about all right, you know what the Unfortunately, if you google Rockefeller and Carnegie, they actually know what they.
Speaker 1: Were the ones who shaped and influenced this entire industry. But it's okay, We'll move along.
Speaker 15: Good evening with being your live report of Scary Dunn's on Lions Main.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the update is nothing is happening. But let's go to our correspondent on the chopper. That thing is happening, Larity, that being the update is there's no update.
Speaker 3: The update you got there is an update, didn't one push up? There's an update, Thank you, Jan Valdez.
Speaker 34: Brooklyn Boys, Danty the blind radio guys. So Twitter not only took away the ability to see who's liked other people's tweets, but they've also taken away the ability for you to see the tweets that people have liked, so you could go to their profiles and see the stuff that they liked. And I used to do that to find people that I would be interested in following.
Speaker 7: So kind of sucks that they.
Speaker 1: Got rid of it, But I also do I like it too. It protects a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bad people, by the way, Heylyn hold On, Yeah, that's blind DJ Dan, Yes it is. He has never seen likes on Twitter. Yeah, they read it to him. They read it to him.
Speaker 1: I know what he does.
Speaker 30: I know.
Speaker 31: Hey, Brooklyn, boys Brody and is carry This is Peter from the three h five. I am big time behind. I'm listening to episode two eighty nine with regards to the debate about the lottery tickets.
Speaker 1: Stop touching my bush.
Speaker 31: The way I see it is if you truly did forget and Scotty already bought the tickets, Hey, just run down to the bodega, buy ten bucks worth of tickets, give them over to Scotty to include them in the pool and your set. Otherwise, who is to say whether you really forgot or you said fuck it, we lose every week.
Speaker 11: That's my take.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's his hot take.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you someone? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not only did he tell you what episode he was referencing and apologize for it, but he clearly explained the whole scenario rather than just say yeah, I agree with Scotty or I agree with like he explained it.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 3: So you like, what is he talking about? We know what he was talking about. Nice job, not catch up?
Speaker 31: Hey, this is Peter from the three oh five again, and I just resumed listening to the podcast. And of course there comes the argument about buying tickets at different times and how Scotty never buys them on more than one occasion. He just buys them all at once, Otherwise there might be the debate of which ticket one over which ticket did in et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So I withdraw my previous talk back.
Speaker 35: So okay, thanks, all right, Now you're back out against Scary Hey Brooklyn boys, Brody and scary Scary and Brody. This is Kelsey from Texas.
Speaker 33: What up?
Speaker 35: So I'm a huge fan of herbal medicine. I've got a few books and have sourced different tea blends for different health benefits for myself. While I don't take lines main mushroom, I do drink a mache tea that's blended with chaga. Mushroom is an adoptha gen a good source of antioxidants, vitamin D and melanin. Keep doing you scary. It's interesting hearing about what you're into and Brody's comments on it. Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Now you gonna write a song.
Speaker 1: I gotta find some of the rhymes with chaga.
Speaker 2: Good Get Out Out Florida episode two ninety eight about the Venmo that lady, uh yeah, you can't get running back. But Brody, that is a fucking awesome idea for Venmo to do like a ten to fifteen minute a whole time because usually within that time you figure out you had it to the wrong person, yes, and you can quickly just cancel it. So I think that's fucking genius.
Speaker 3: Uh all right, now, Hey, nobody needs some money within two seconds? Yeah, yeah, I'm with you on that. They should have a whole feature.
Speaker 10: Hey b Boys, Christie's and Saddlebrook on vacation in Asheville, Caroline. My husband is a faithful lion's name mushroom Caker, taking them now for maybe close to a year.
Speaker 6: He swears by them.
Speaker 10: His mood is better, he feels better. He's taking them.
Speaker 11: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna for six weeks waiting.
Speaker 3: He can't get his penis up anymore, but he's got a good memory's issues back.
Speaker 10: Sorry Christy again, Brody. I meant to tell you a great job on the parodies loved number one.
Speaker 3: Just that really original content, not a parody.
Speaker 1: Original content.
Speaker 21: Yeah, thank you, Hey a Brooklyn boys, Jamie from Queen's here. I wanted to tell you guys about how my friend and I got free dessert at a perfume store. The god was bringing up our purchases and he overheard us talk about how it's almost both of our birthdays. So we go to the back and he comes out with two little bottles of perfume. He tells us he's given them to us for free since it's almost our birthdays. And it was perfume from Share and it smells awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, So he shared the share. He shared the share. If you could turn back time, you'd go the day before and till it was also almost your birthday. Hio hio.
Speaker 16: David Brodie, stop being such a promudgeon and do the live for the episode three hundred.
Speaker 23: Please, this is Hannah.
Speaker 1: From Thank You Hannah. Come on, you curmudgeon. You heard what she said.
Speaker 3: First of all, I can't help who I am who I am? Weye, we don't have we don't have a We don't have a restaurant or a club to do a live from no live from our houses. We could do a live we could do a live one oh that thing, Yeah, a live podcast with video live three hundred, Episode three, The Shape My Legs. You get to wear that shirt of barn Out from South Florida. Hell tho, I'm gonna put on a tuxedo, okay because that shirt's ugly.
Speaker 2: Horn cind owt from South Florida. I thought ignoring that girl she would stop talking about my aunt. But I guess she's obsessed a little bit and can't talk about anything else. But yeah, I think as someone who has done shrooms before personally at the festivals and stuff, I mean, they definitely get you started thinking differently. So if I definitely churches the lions mean would affect your thinking and if it could be beneficial. I'm sure everyone has different reactions to it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna keep on keeping on. I'll keep you up.
Speaker 3: I think it's a different kind of mushroom that he's doing it. Yeah, I believe, Yeah, yeah, I think then yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rody, is scary Manning. You're actually not from here.
Speaker 5: I know you like it better.
Speaker 18: You have, Rody asked.
Speaker 33: Brody asked, when you think the scaries workout, sessions will wear off?
Speaker 21: It all depends until when the sponsorship is the secondly.
Speaker 31: I think the secondly stop sponsoring them.
Speaker 33: That's the date that he'll stop. My opinion that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm looking. I'm looking for the company called one push up.
Speaker 33: Regards to the stocks for politicians, yes, scary is right. They have to publicly dispose all their investments, and Nancy Pelosi is the most famous of these because she had She has gained the most wealth in the past couple of years out of any politician. There's actually yes after called I think it's a man or something that literally follows her portfolio and it is not inside her training because technically they don't work for the companies that she is investing in. I did mention it for the Zorn Helpum South Florida. Obviously I have a wealth of information as everybody knows here, and I'm struggle with that. But yes, you think it would be illegal, it actually isn't because of what I said before. It should be illegal because they will sign bill specifically to help their stocks.
Speaker 3: The app is called Autopilot. If you want to get in on it, download it and follow your favorite politician today and get rich as they get rich your money least favorite politician, whoever's making the most money, doesn't at that point, you're right exactly whoever you fit. If your favorite politicians at goober and he's losing money left and right, don't follow him right for stocks. But yeah, your money will automatically follow that politician's money where it'll automatically you don't even I believe it's just set it and forget a thing and you can just watch yourself make bank.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was a big story.
Speaker 34: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm in I'm in on it. I'm a autopilot. I'm telling you I'm gonna I'm gonna put some money in. We'll see where I am at the lace. I need to need more topics. You need to invest in more lions made muscle scamp.
Speaker 20: He welcome.
Speaker 30: I'm gonna I try to keep this to two talkbacks. First, is Scary the kind words on a last podcast about me. You really warmed my heart. I am a Slice for life. I did win the contest, and of course I had to shout out my favorite podcast, my Brooklyn Boys on the end. So I was going to think I needed some free dessert because I had to reach out to you because no one got back to me about my prize earning. So I was going to say, where's my free dessert? Caitlin again for being sure? Yeah part two, but anyways, Simon.
Speaker 7: Got back to me.
Speaker 30: So I was really excited to win the contest, and again your kind words warmed my heart.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 30: And secondly, I'm listening again because I'm a glutton episode nineteen and Brody said I'm not rich enough for a hot tub.
Speaker 5: And Scary mentioned him, what are you?
Speaker 30: Brody brought up those dingbats buying gas at the end of the tunnel, So I don't know full circle moment, considering we had those last episodes about that.
Speaker 5: I love you guys. Bye.
Speaker 1: She was reverencing contest.
Speaker 3: First of all, she's actually a contest that she won on the air with Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And while she won that contest live on the radio.
Speaker 3: And front of millions of people, she goes, I just want to shout out the Broken Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: I love those guys. Thank you again. So that's like a real that was very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, well, I'm gonna say now episode nineteen, I said I wasn't rich enough for a hot tub, and then I ended up with a hot tub. Huh, karm and I don't have a hot tub anymore. Were you willing into existence the house that I sold? But I did have a hot tub for four years. Now, if you only had a time machine to go along with that, if I could serve, would you go back, would you go back and retract your words about me trying to take Lion's main mushrooms?
Speaker 1: No, no, that listen. Whatever works for you, man, We'll see if it were you get up to two push ups.
Speaker 3: I'll really be impressed by Lion's main mushroom.
Speaker 1: Reactions.
Speaker 34: This podcast all it binds on you, baby, The things you could be on its sizes.
Speaker 27: Time for three dash