Speaker 1: Come, Eliza, Hello, welcome to Thursday Show.
Speaker 2: More in studio morning. Rascal Flats will be in studio. They have reunited and it feels so good. All three will be here. We'll talk to them later on. I do want to start with a personal tell me something good, not from me, from Eddie, So I think this would be a good time to do it. Eddie, go ahead. Yeah, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: So back in August, my brother had a stroke and left his whole left side, you know, just immobile. He couldn't move, his left arm, couldn't move, his left leg, couldn't walk, mess his brain up a little bit short, his memory, memory.
Speaker 2: Loss, stuff like that. Well, through like a.
Speaker 3: Lot of therapy, through a lot of hard, hard work, and a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He is going back to work today.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: So he can walk, he can run, he says it's about ninety percent able to run. He says a little he can't feel a little bit of his left foot, but he said other than that, man, he's like, I'm ready to go back. And his bosses are so excited to have him back. And he goes into work at three o'clock today. He's so excited PM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a late shifter. Oh dang, so he goes from three to eleven. And how is he when you talk to him? Does he feel normal again? Yeah, he's a little nervous.
Speaker 3: I think the only thing he said that he's really nervous about is is he gets distracted easily. So when he's getting ready for work, you know, he may think it's going to take him twenty minutes to get ready, and it takes him like an hour.
Speaker 2: So things like that.
Speaker 3: He's like, I have a coworker's and I'm gonna depend on him to tell me, like, hey man, you're kind of you're getting distracted, Like, let's stay on task.
Speaker 2: I remember when he had the stroke and you were like, no, they're thinking bounced back, and I was like, how he couldn't even walk.
Speaker 3: He was telling me yesterday that he went to his general practitioner practitioner and he said that they are all amazed because they looked at the MRI and the bleed that he had in his head was pretty severe. That a lot of doctors are like, we did not expect you to recover like as well and this quickly.
Speaker 2: Well it makeshim feel better. I don't feel my foot all the time either really yeah, it's from different injuries, so you know, well we all have that issue. Am taking those anti inflammatories like prescription? Maybe he needed those? Really? Is that that work? It's crazy how much it helps. Like I've hurt my this is about Eddie's brother. I'm happy to see it. No, no, no, keep going, keep going. Say if you can ever get like a prescription and inflammatory, I don't even know what you need it for, but I take it.
Speaker 5: I thought that Eddie was saying that six.
Speaker 2: Pills Advil equals six little advil equals one prescription add but like i'd be PROFI correct. This is a different Yeah, this is I don't even know what it is. It's an inflammatory. And I go in because I have MRI I on my foot and the tendons down in it because it's been injured for nine months. And he's like, and he works with the pro team, He's like, why don't you try these an inflammatories prescribed him took one til twenty two, day twenty two extra. Dude, you'll buy something. I'm really happy to hear about your brother. Thank you, man. We're all really really it's crazy how much that he's been able to prove based on how bad it was at first, because I would have thought he never was going to get better.
Speaker 3: No, I mean he was on a walker and he was talking about remembering going up little steps. Just trying to get up one step was so hard for him. So for him to be doing this, it's pretty amazing to.
Speaker 5: The support he's had from you and your family, and then also his strength and resilience, because so much of that is like if doctors are seeing one thing and then there's it's the recovery is happening so much faster.
Speaker 4: That's his determination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty often. Probably heard the story about my foot too and thought he'd really get fired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You've been talking about that everywhere of course. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Happy to hear that. Great, great, great way to start Rascal Flats and later that'd be cool too. It's anonymous Anonymous in.
Speaker 1: The question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello Bobby Bones. The other day, my wife and I were in an eyeglass store and the young woman helping us out had giant fake breasts and was wearing a very low cut top. It was hard not to stare. I got in trouble with my wife for looking because it was hard not to look. She had not so nice words for me on the way home. I told her she can't be mad at me for looking at someone if what they're showing me is right in my face, I wasn't staring intentionally. I'm not even a boob guy. You tell me what do you guys think? And to the ladies on the show, would you be upset if you and your partner were speaking to another woman who had her boobs hanging out and they started to stare sign not a boob guy. So the fact that it was hard not to look is not an excuse for you. Yes, you're an adult and there are a lot of things in life they're hard to do. It's hard not to eat that second piece of cheesecake.
Speaker 4: Like when I see blood, I'm like ew and I don't look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't want to look at that. That's you saying no, you.
Speaker 5: Don't want to look at it.
Speaker 6: But it's a different It's like ane though you don't want to look, but you look.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even trying because you don't like that. That happened this. You cannot be a boob guard, not be a butt guy and still enjoy boobs or butt. It can just be your second on the list.
Speaker 4: But you can also know that it's gonna be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: And that's the point of this whole thing. No, you don't get okay, maybe you lie. Hey guy, that's on you. You got caught. So either one be a little more inconspicuous or two don't do it. And I don't think she would have got mad if you're just like looking, you're like just kind of pulled dry. But you can't. There are things everywhere in every place you go. If you're with your wife, there are women walking around all the time. If you're like attaching your eyes to every that is disrespectful to her. And just because this woe wore a low cut shirt doesn't mean you have the ability and the right to stare. If your wife is with you, it doesn't matter if she's trying to show them all or not. It's about your wife and the respect. So some wives don't care, Like lunchbox, if that was happening with you, what would your wife say?
Speaker 6: My wife be like, man, those things were hanging out, weren't they like, yeah.
Speaker 2: What if you like, we're looking like two or three times?
Speaker 6: That would she'd be like, I saw you looking him like ash ghost. They're hard not to look at an there they were nice seeing If.
Speaker 2: That were the situation, that's nice and that's the understanding. You can do it. However, it feels like that now it's on you. You need to suffer the consequences and that and that's a that's a stiff.
Speaker 4: Word from your lunchucks.
Speaker 5: What if your wife is staring at a guy's that's what what.
Speaker 2: Does he look? Just say.
Speaker 5: His vices are bolting off his shirt and his leaves were a little too tight, and she's like what she can't stop staring at his body Like.
Speaker 4: You would just be like, yeah, it's hard not.
Speaker 2: To just be like, is really cut up? I don't care? And so she's coming home too. Here we go, But don't your kids call you that. I'm going to say daddy. Yeah, yeah, I know. I meant daddy. I got a little weird even for me and him, because.
Speaker 6: I was just used to being called that out from the goods. I was thinking, she's gonna call me dad?
Speaker 2: Hey, uh, emailer. The question here isn't is it okay if you look or not? The question here is is your wife going to feel disrespected if you look or not, and that's what you have to deal with. And she feels disrespected, So now you have to deal with that. Don't do it. He didn't mean to. Man like the sale you mean to.
Speaker 6: But the salesperson is also blame because she's salesman. She is there and she's doing that on purpose. She's pulling those in your face.
Speaker 2: That's sure.
Speaker 6: Like if ice creams right there, you're gonna you're gonna taste it right.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 2: If you not, if you're staying away from the ice cream choice, you messed up. You're more like a cookies cookies still, but I still like it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, guy, you messed up. Your wife has every right to be mad. So either get better at faking and hiding it, wear sunglasses, or don't, or go back without your wife. Here's Sally from Iowa. I have a question. I started working in a new job.
Speaker 7: We're working at five am, and I was just wondering what time.
Speaker 5: Do you guys go to bed?
Speaker 2: Because you all work at five am. The bed question is probably different for all of us. And I try to be in bed by nine thirty or ten. It doesn't always work. But the big question for me is what time you wake up? Because my bedtime changes all the time. But I wake up three forty five four ish time you go to bed though, It's.
Speaker 4: It just depends on the weeks that I don't have my kids.
Speaker 5: I can get to bed at eight, like I like, because that just really helps me wake up better. But then if I have my kids homework now, I mean, my daughter will be up till midnight doing homework.
Speaker 2: Could she have started earlier some of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, but she's juggling.
Speaker 5: She gets home, she goes to work for a couple of hours, and it's like, eat dinner, and then she's like, I just need thirty minutes to just chill amen on her homework. So yeah, could she chill on the back end, But it just depends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our schedules are weird.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Your samis pile of stories.
Speaker 5: A new study from Cornell University found that knowing your coworkers salary might actually make you want a team up with them or stab your boss, especially if they earn more than you. So surprisingly, instead of feeling jealous, people tend to think higher paid colleagues are more competent, and they prefer working with them and then maybe they can start to make what the other person makes.
Speaker 2: No chance. If somebody makes more money than you doing the same job, you either think they're overpaid because you're better at them than them, or that you're just inadequate. Let's just try it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay Eddy's salary Cornell Universe.
Speaker 1: No chance.
Speaker 2: And if you're working with somebody doing the same job and they make more than you, you're like, I want to team up with this, this perfect, this is amazing. Jealousy kind of will eat away at them, or feelings of an adequacy one of the two. Yeah, I have every thought. My whole thing, I'm sharing salaries.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's good in the hot topic here for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you heard of the poop rule when it comes to well, this comes to de cluttering your closet, and if you're having a hard time deciding whether or not you should keep something, you just use that rule and simply ask yourself.
Speaker 4: So, if this had POOPO.
Speaker 5: Bought it, would I wash it off and keep it or would I just have to throw it away?
Speaker 2: I would have very few clothes if I had to make that decision.
Speaker 4: Well, that's because you don't have kids yet, we.
Speaker 2: Have a There are a lot of pooperles, like we have a pooperl on the tour bus. You can't no not you can only want a gas station in no situation. You can go number one on the bus. You can't ever go number two. And if you do have to go number two, don't. But the plane's okay, right, yeah, because we don't own the plane or it's like it's different, that's your own deal, but it does kind of be It's weird if you're sitting in the bag and then somebody comes out, Oh, they use the bathroom. They know, yeah, I know what else.
Speaker 5: The average person has tipped forty times when they didn't think it was necessary. So it just means that you're just like, oh, I feel really nervous right now. I don't know what to do, so I'm just going to go ahead and tip. And that is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: So it's probably like a dollar so at like a counter or something at a restaurant, it's always necessary. So I'm saying it's one of these secondary type places where you're just confused, do I tip? And there's a little clear box with a few dollars in it. And you're like, oh, I don't know there's a box.
Speaker 4: Dollar in yeah, or you just go ahead and hit the twenty percent. You're like, why did I do that? But then I.
Speaker 5: Always say to myself, you know what, they can take the money. They probably need it more than I do.
Speaker 2: Maybe is that true?
Speaker 4: Thore Well, No, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: It's just what I tell myself.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: How much box?
Speaker 2: A mom and her son were at.
Speaker 6: Disney World, the happiest place on Earth, and they got on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride and having a great time.
Speaker 2: In twenty seconds into.
Speaker 6: The ride, the mom looks over and her son is passed out, not breathing, and she's screaming, and they get them off the ride and they run her down the hallway and they grab one of those zo machines fibulator, yeah, the ad and they shock the boy boom boom, bring him back to life.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 6: I turns out he has a congenitive heart defect and it just blared up when they.
Speaker 2: Were on the ride. Was it because the ride, like the ride was like jerking them?
Speaker 6: And I guess the ride caused it, and they had no idea about it. But luckily the Disney employees knew how to use the machine, knew how to do CPR saved his life. And hey, still the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 2: Good And while you think you're on a ride with your kid.
Speaker 6: And you're looking over hey, but hey ym, but hey, oh my gosh, you yell it like that.
Speaker 2: Well you would freaking you did say congenital, and I appreciated your effort to get there. Is that not it? Yeah? Right, you wouldn't try to fibrillater? Well, what is that?
Speaker 1: The ad?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: That's the thing?
Speaker 2: Good story, good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. We're gonna said. Somebody pulled up outside of our house and started taking pictures of her house. What was it? What was a person? Who was it? What they look like?
Speaker 7: It was just a random dude maybe about your guys's.
Speaker 4: Age and anything like that.
Speaker 2: You can just be like normal aged bitches like that man. So okay, he was older, but I was That's that's not what you say. You get a seid adult Maley.
Speaker 4: He was an adult male. Go ahead, and he.
Speaker 7: Was just standing outside of his truck, and he was standing there and just like snapping outside, Yes, standing.
Speaker 4: There, snapping a bunch of like a work truck.
Speaker 2: Good point does something like.
Speaker 4: There was no logos on the truck.
Speaker 7: There was nothing to a wise I could see in the back in the bed of the truck, just a regular dude driving a truck.
Speaker 6: Once he dressed like is he dressed in like a question construction or like older man clothes?
Speaker 2: Like was he working?
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you guys, are you know street clothes?
Speaker 2: You don't gonna keep comparing. I'm more in like a sweatshirt. He was in normal clothes. If you would have seen this guy out in public, would you have thought that's a very normal looking guy or yeah.
Speaker 7: Just a total regular dude. When not I have thought he worked for a certain company or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Pictures with his phone or with a professional this.
Speaker 4: Phone, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Real estate, But why she's not selling her house is let.
Speaker 3: Some people do those offers like hey, can we we'll just knock on your door and we'd like to buy your house.
Speaker 2: But do they take pictures of the house over and over again? They don't. We're on the same page, lunchbox, What do you think it was Morgan. If you had to pick and to guess, give me what you think it was.
Speaker 7: I'm curious if, like I don't know, I made somebody mad and they followed me home and then they took pictures of my house.
Speaker 4: That would be weird, Like what would you're going.
Speaker 7: That's my because I don't know what else to go off of, Like why else would you be saying there taking pictures of my house?
Speaker 2: So I would think, just as an observer, that it's somebody for some reason. It's like surveying, like something on the lot. Yeah, something with the house, like the builder that built your house maybe is building a house. My reaction would have been it's something like.
Speaker 4: That, or he had the wrong address and he was taking that's a good.
Speaker 6: Thing to According to Reddit, it's probably a real estate agent trying to get comps. So someone is buying putting a house for sale in the neighborhood and they're trying to get what prices in comparing house.
Speaker 7: Why do they just need pictures of My mom's a real estate agent and she's never gone and taken random pictures of houses.
Speaker 2: It also feels like it's a little two in your face, like if you're gonna take pictures of somebody's house, you don't park and say the rest of the truck and just go right on the house.
Speaker 4: Which just why maybe he didn't.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily doing anything wrong because he would try to be more discreet.
Speaker 2: What if she goes home today and it's one of those stories where they wrecking ball the wrong house. We've seen those stories where they typed in the wrong address and they've demolished it, and Morgans.
Speaker 3: Like you know, when I went back to Austin, I went to some of the houses that I used to live at and I took pictures of them, just to bring back memorial used.
Speaker 4: To the something No, I mean, it's a new build.
Speaker 2: On the phone, so you would have said it was somebody's talking you.
Speaker 4: It kind of feels that.
Speaker 7: I mean, thankfully I wasn't outside.
Speaker 4: I was just peeping from the window and I caught him doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was a lot of love, because I definitely believe this happened to you. But it's like when you get into uber about once every couple of weeks, some guys trying to kidnap you. Either you're very suceptible. People think you're very susceptible of being kidnappedor stalked or.
Speaker 4: I am a small woman, so you know, and.
Speaker 2: Where does old men?
Speaker 4: Okay? Right, like you guys said that, you.
Speaker 2: Said older okay, let us know if there's any updates, we'll do some research if we can figure out what's going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or is it a scam? Do we think somebod's gonna come after me as a scam?
Speaker 2: What scam would it be? Though?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of all options here because you said, you know, I'm trying not to go worse like care because.
Speaker 3: If you case, but you don't case, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, I think it's got to be a business.
Speaker 2: Right, but something don't you knock on it? Regardless? One of our listeners will know they know everything. Try the old question, if you knew when you were going to die, would you want to know? And so there's a test they have now called cheek age, and they swap your mouth. Now, they can't tell you exactly when you're gonna die because there are factors they can't control, Like if you get to correct plane crash, you get a disease, protect yourself, everybody those diseases I'll say that, but it's a test and Amazon. It analyzes chemical markers in your DNA, so it can tell you things about your genetics. It can tell you about even the decisions you've made yourself, smoking, drinking, state, not getting enough sleep, and it can give you It can estimate when you're gonna die if you're just going to die in natural causes, Amy, would you want to take this test?
Speaker 5: I think so because I can take that information and make different decisions that can alter my future.
Speaker 2: Now, if I were to say a psychic was saying when you're gonna die, would you want to know? I would say, well, first of all, I don't believe psychic, but I would say no to that because you really couldn't change because you wouldn't know. I think Amy has a point here. What they do is they look at stress, smoking, alcohol, sleep, diet, all of these things that get imprinted on our genes, and those you can actually change these culture factors. Psychic can't change. You can't know what they're basing it on. Yeah, also not real, but this I think that's a great point. The new cheek age swab test reads this imprinted data from cells found in the mouth to estimate when your time will come. In older patients, the data has been a really good indication of when they die, well how.
Speaker 4: Old are they because they're like you done next week.
Speaker 2: They've all been over one hundred and three. We predict in the next year now. The doctor, the lead author on the test, says that cheek Age analyzes tens of thousands of specific spots of DNA where there are chemical markers to determine health and lifestyle factors, but also with like genetic diseases. It may get because your parents had I don't know, I do it me too. Unless you look at it and it's like tomorrow, what the yeah, that's what I you have twenty four hours. That's the part that would be tough. It's like if you could look five years into the future. If someone said here's a free past, like five years in the future, would you like to look at it, and you decide to go yes, and all of a sudden you look at it, it's just black. Oh God, I want to be there. May yeah, because that's the risk, right, five years in the future, and that's not a real thing. You can't win that that pass. That's not something you can buy a Disney Fast Pass to get five years ahead. But if you could, would you want to look even one year ahead? If it's possible, it's just black and no, that would be weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you don't want to like swab.
Speaker 4: Swab to know swall that.
Speaker 2: You can change the factors that are different.
Speaker 4: Never drink alcohol again.
Speaker 2: But pretty cool test without the swab. Don't you kind of have an idea? Yeah, but you don't know genetically what's affecting you.
Speaker 3: Like, and all my grandparents died in their seventies, so I know, like that's kind of where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I don't know my family history because I don't know my family. That's different. When I go to the doctor, they're like, give me a family history of this. I don't know, what do you mean you don't know. I don't know my dad. My mom died in the forties. I have no idea. Swab it up. So swab swab this and this and this. So I thought it was pretty much. I don't how much it calls or anything sounds expensisicating. Bring them in, guys, we're all doing it. We're all doing it. Let me run this by you, Amy, this coffee shop is like, hey, don't buy homeless people coffee. We're not allowing it. So I want to give you the heads up. I want to tell you the story and give your thoughts on it. Cleveland coffee shop sparked a heated debate where an employee told a customer they were not allowed to buy a coffee for a homeless person. The Copper Moon allegedly has a policy that bans customers from giving purchased goods to the homeless people loitering around the shop, according to an employee who's recorded in a TikTok. In the TikTok, a barista explains he's not able to sell her coffee if she plans on giving it to a homeless person. He claimed, I will lose my job. So it's not him going I don't like homeless people. I believe this. He's like, if I sell this to you and you do it, I've been told I will lose my job. Quote. The policy is that it causes trouble for our employers because people have been harassing customers out front. The Copperman wrote back to a homeless person steals tips and deplicates on the sidewalk. Okay, but I had. Those are independent of each other. So what I would say first, I like your thoughts. Who guess what I say? You go first?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like the coffee shop shouldn't dictate what their patrons do. If they decide they want to buy a homeless person of coffee, they should be able to do it. And while some of the behavior might not be acceptable and good for customer service, not every homeless person is doing.
Speaker 4: That, and they still matter. And if someone.
Speaker 5: Wants to give them a cup of coffee, it can extend like love to them. It could change their day, and you're limiting that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they're not pooping on the sidewalk. Yeah, homespeople, dogs, people with homes completely independent of buying somebody. You can't tell somebody what to do with something they bought, right, So you can recommend hey, if you don't want to, if listen, if you give them things it's been a problem for d I don't even like that. But you can do that. But you can't say you can't have this and give it to them.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's what just popped into my head, Like you're trying to keep customers because you think the homeless people are potentially deterring people from coming to your shop. But what's going to deter me more than a homeless person being outside? Is you telling me that I can't buy a cup of coffee to give to homelessriss as.
Speaker 2: I get to coffee as I'll be honest too. Well, if it's close, and it's but they shouldn't do that. And they can't do that actually, and they can go buy whatever they want and walk out. I'd even change their mind and be like, I'm and now I'm gonna give this to a homeless person. The issue is they've got to have help controlling whatever's happening outside their store, completely independent of what people are doing with the coffee. Yeah, I thought it was an interesting story, and then I felt bad for the person in the store who wouldn't sell the coffee, not because they were like anti homelessness, but because we're going to lose their job. They put them in that position.
Speaker 5: If true, man TikTok is full of disgruntled employees that love to talk about their managers and they're bosses, they lose.
Speaker 2: Their job anyway. Now, I don't even think most people on TikTok were fully disgrundled. I think they just created a little bit of disgrundlement. So they get on TikTok. They were a little bitsgnald and they're like, man, if I really elevated.
Speaker 4: This right, this could maybe go viral.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I feel like that has become a place, or at least that's what's showing up in my feet.
Speaker 4: A lot is people just you know, dumping all the company drama.
Speaker 2: That's your algorithm. What have you been up to? What are you been talking to your friends about? Reason, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's a cookie place, my algorithm's cookies.
Speaker 2: Guys that don't have beards are mate seeking generally, Guys that have beards that are well manicured, according to the study, are better at keeping stable relationships and not looking for new partners. Guys with bushy, unkept beards are to know good interesting.
Speaker 5: So what you're saying is look for a well kept beard.
Speaker 2: Well the well kept beard. Though, the problem is is they're already in a relationship, and if they are, they're keeping it.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that they were okay, how.
Speaker 2: Good at it? But so according to the study by the Archives of Sexual Behavior, men with beards aren't looking out for new partners. They're just good at keeping the ones they have. The study also report the men with clean shaves and more mate seeking. They're not saying one's better than the other, it's just saying generally, that's why guys keep their face shaved clean. I would say, like women shaving their legs all every day.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're mate seeking probably, and if you're in a relationship, you don't worry.
Speaker 2: About it a little bit at beard and men are less likely to have a fast life history strategy, which means they're seeking numerous partners. They invest more in individuals romantically and in family. The simple reasoning is based on the care required to maintain a well groomed beard. You're putting time into it, You're investing in it. You invest in the things that you live, your people. Sounds like a lot to say about just some facial hair, right My facial hair is all I haven't shaved in a day. Mine grows fast, but that's in one day, right there. That's all weird looking though. Nothing grows equal Like I'm an adult man, man and it grows. It's like I got I get a full patch on a chin, I get an empty spot down here, it's I can never just grow a full beard and like I'm an adult man. That sucks. There was also the story about the guy who was cloning sheep to kill him to hunt. Saw this how bizarre. First of all, somebody's just cloning sheep right. A breeder in Montana, according to the story from BBC, has been jailed for six months for cloning a giant sheep species and then selling its offspring at high prices for trophy hunting. He was creating this like super animal so people can hunt it, like super scientist just cloning animals. I thought you had to like be in a space lab or something. Well, he wasn't the scientist. I think he would.
Speaker 3: He would buy body parts, take the DNA from him and send him to a laps create a person, created another sheeper, lamb whatever.
Speaker 2: He was a middleman, but he was the ideentaity. He was the businessman.
Speaker 4: Wow weird.
Speaker 2: He is eighty one years old. Whoa he illegally imported body parts of these sheep, the world's largest and sent the genetic material to a lab to create cloned embryos, and then from the embryos, I guess they would have like Iva like that is crazy. That's crazy, And then he would sell them and they already put them out in places like choot. Yeah, that's whyild I wish we could do that with humans, where I could beat somebody up. I never had to beat anybody up, well, like a cloned big dude. It's like a wimp. But it's only there for me to beat up. And I'd be like, what're you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I get impressed my wife boom. It feels good because you could beat them up. Yeah, at all, but it makes me feel good. I would like that. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Hurricane Helene has impacted people in all kinds of ways. And this is just a really beautiful story of a dad's journey to his daughter's wedding. Like he was told when he left his house, he thought, Okay, I'm about a two hour drive from where I am in South Carolina's where I need to go in Tennessee And he was told by a state trooper, Hey, highways locked off. You can't go any further. And He's like, what, I have to get to my daughter's wedding.
Speaker 4: So he took off on foot.
Speaker 5: He loved the car straight up started wow walking there was hurricane debris. There was construction happening, I mean like cruise, clean up, cruise, trying to do things. He got stuck in mud. Here's a clip of David talking about it.
Speaker 8: I have to climb six seven foot tall piles of debris, of old fences and huge trees and tangled, just tangled mess.
Speaker 2: Hopefully wasn't like cutting it close to begin with in the car, like he had planned to get there hours and hours early. As the dad. It also sounds like the human version of Homeward Bound. Yes, that the dog movie. Yeah, the dogs I gotta find their way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I guess when the trooper had told him he can't go any further, He's like, all right, I like, I buy my calculations.
Speaker 4: I got about thirty miles. Okay, fine, I'll walk.
Speaker 5: And he did that, and then an acquaintance saw him when he had eight miles left and was like, hey.
Speaker 4: Hop in, I'll drive you the rest of the way.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I'm pretty good. Yeah, I'd left that out of the story. I'd act like I did the whole time, uphill every second of it.
Speaker 4: He made it to the wedding on time.
Speaker 2: Great story, That's what it's all about that was telling me something good. Now it's time for the investigative. Morning Corny. Ninety seconds on the clock. How many can we get? Right, Let's go the morning Corny.
Speaker 4: Why did the ghost go.
Speaker 2: To the bar boo to get some booze booze booze good m Yeah.
Speaker 5: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
Speaker 2: Boo? Ghost sheet tantum, fog, fog. He can't see, He blends him. He's on his sheet boo. It's ready to get place.
Speaker 5: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
Speaker 2: I needs a map. I don't know anything about fog. Will neither be.
Speaker 4: We can't see. I'm not giving a hint.
Speaker 2: Save your hands.
Speaker 4: When he gets lost in.
Speaker 2: The fog, blends in. It's a flashlight, needs a flash lights. He's in the fog. He's also it's lost like a ghost just blends in with the fog. It is the fog, Yeah, it is. The ghost is the fog. You may be thinking a little too like inside, but it's gotta be what it is. If it's foggy.
Speaker 6: If he gets lost, opens his.
Speaker 2: Eyes, I don't know. He's one with the fog. He becomes one with the fog. That's good. Not good.
Speaker 4: He's a ghost.
Speaker 5: You can't see what happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog.
Speaker 4: I don't has ghost.
Speaker 2: You can't see him. Boo he cries, he cries, boo hoo. He he gets lost. I got nothing, just question. You know you can't do this seconds the show, John, don't under.
Speaker 4: I'm just starting the one. M's even good?
Speaker 2: What o?
Speaker 5: Hey you got the booze one real fast?
Speaker 4: Okay? He is missed?
Speaker 2: All right, something we could have gotten that. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast. That is the end of the first time of the podcast. You can go to a podcast to or you can wait till podcast to come out.