Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod with's Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to other episode of Two Teas and a Pod myself and Delores.
Speaker 3: I feel like we took a little break. Did we take a little break? I feel like I haven't talked to you in days?
Speaker 4: No, well you haven't because the last one I saw in hare was Teddy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I was Yeah, I think I was out, so yeah, between traveling to New York and the show airing and all that.
Speaker 3: So have you been watching Orange County?
Speaker 4: No, because I haven't had time and I don't like interruptions. So tonight me and my dad are going to sit down and watch it together.
Speaker 2: So I watched the first episode and I have not watched the second episode last week's episode.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't get myself to do it because I know it's two people that are just going to it. They're just attacking me, creating livees all this stuff, and I'm like, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To hear it. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I need to protect my mental health right now, and that is you do just like I don't want to get riled up about it. I already got riled up about the clips that I saw, so now I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean people don't understand. Now this comes down to you know, you film it, you go through it, and then you relive it. So I did watch some of the first episode, but then I got interrupted. I in my rental here there's only one TV, so I'm afraid to go downstairs by my sons up. It's an old house. I'm like, there's a TV in the basement.
Speaker 3: And you let me know how what you think about it?
Speaker 4: No, I am because you're my friend, and I need to watch. I need to see what's going on. I need to know because you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Reunion Atlanta Reunion Part two, it was good. Did you think it's goods?
Speaker 4: You know, these girls did a great job this year. They really really did. And they all speak their minds. They go at it, but they actually let each other speak. They let each other talk.
Speaker 3: And yell at each other, and they yell right back, and it's like yellow.
Speaker 4: Right, but it's almost it's yelling, but it's productive yelling. To me, they get to resolution.
Speaker 2: So the thing that's your language, that's my language, Like, that's we we can connect like that, Like we could yell at each other. Some cast members and different shows. They're like, oh, I'm triggered, you hurt me.
Speaker 3: It's hard to deal with people like that.
Speaker 2: So that's why I love watching Atlanta because they can like dish it out and they can just sit there and be like, well you look sixty five, you know, and like, no big deal, don't care.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: Angela bringing her birth certificate in to prove how old she is.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty one eighty one. By the way, I had a son. It was born in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: I was still grammar school. No, I think it was just in heigh. No, I graduated in nineteen eighty eight. I was in. I was like in fifth grade, but whatever.
Speaker 3: We're not in fifth grade in eighty five. You graduated in eighty.
Speaker 4: Eight, graduated high school in nineteen eighty. No, I thought you said nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 3: Nineteen oh yeah, oh you mean okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So trying to think where I was in my life. I was in when she was born.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah you were yeah, I was eleven. Where you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I was thinking eighty she was born in eighty five. For some reason, no eighty one.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all right, okay, so we don't you know, it's been a hard season for her.
Speaker 3: Well, she brought it, that's for sure. No, it starts to share her she had her own, ye, I mean for a newbie. Holy moly.
Speaker 2: It starts out with Andy asking Angela how she was certain Phedra sent Marcus, you know, and that whole debacle about we didn't get any resolution from this, like we.
Speaker 4: Don't go in Italian, we say we got o goats means we got nothing.
Speaker 3: We got shit, Dick, we got dick ship, we got nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm so on on underwhelmed with this. It could have been.
Speaker 2: I expected there to be some kind of like aha moment, like holy shit, I think that we got it. After the reunion aired, there's been a lot of talk from Marcus, but he's not credible.
Speaker 4: Not not this much, No, not at all this much. Not even Marcus. I'm not talking shit. I mean, it's just the truth. B you're all over the place versus.
Speaker 3: Then it's Angela. Then it's this part, like dude, to sit down, shut up. I'm embarrassed for.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm already annoyed by it. I'm already annoyed. I don't even want to know who really did it. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, Angela had big giant balls. She's like she was going after Phaedra and she was telling her like.
Speaker 3: You're you just did this to secure your spot.
Speaker 4: You're a self producer, Angela, did you just meet spots than anybody I know that's always got more secure spots.
Speaker 2: I mean the last person that had secure spots was probably Bethany Frankel. You know what these girl like, she probably has in her contract that she can never be fired, and they probably went, Okay, we'll sign that.
Speaker 4: Phaedria's got she's got a law degree, she's got uh she's a mortician.
Speaker 3: She's she's a healer.
Speaker 4: Healer. She to me, was great on your She she was a great trader. She's wanted everywhere, and she's been in and out of a lot of rooms. Angela. We can't belittle what the queen isots. I don't know why why Angela's got a heart on for her.
Speaker 3: Oh, she had a huge heart on for her.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: She was saying that she met Charles ten years ago or knew Charles, and and she's like she's like, no, no, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Angela, so what? So what if they met? So what? And then and then going after Phaedra and I happen to like Angela and I want to speak to her about her hot flashes. But I mean after going after Phajia, weill your brother's friend Facebook.
Speaker 2: And then sisters brothers on Facebook, on MySpace and Delren's the whole whole thing about you know, them talking about what rooms they're in. Yeah, so you get that right, Like I'm in well she was like Oscar Emmy's and I'm like, well, what room.
Speaker 3: Are we in? Are we like in Target or Walmart? What room are we in?
Speaker 4: I mean, Laura, I can tell you I'm in CBS most of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's only room in my bedroom.
Speaker 4: And I'm in my Target, I'm in Yeah, No, I'm I don't even know if I'm in a room. I don't even think I qualified for a room at this moment and time, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I had, I'm in a closet.
Speaker 2: I was most impressed that Phaedri grabs somebody else's phone to call her brother and she knew his phone number by heart.
Speaker 4: I thought this, listen the love of my brother is the love of my life. I can never say it enough. I know his phone number by heart.
Speaker 3: You do, I do, because he had it for like thirty years or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forever thirty thirty thirty plus. Yeah. So I know my brother's number. I know his friend Danny Diangelis's number. I know. I know numbers when I could remember things. I don't remember numbers from when I started to lose my memory.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what number? I know?
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 2: What Who's the only number I remember is my childhood phone number. I don't know my husband's number by heart. I don't know my kid's numbers by her. I know, yeah, my phone number from when I grew up because.
Speaker 3: We had to hear no who has a landline anymore?
Speaker 4: My mom?
Speaker 3: Okay, think, oh my gosh. Yeah it was uh.
Speaker 2: It was impressive that she was able to pick up that phone call her brother. I didn't even knowin t met it which I know Phaedria's siblings. I didn't know that she had a brother or a sister.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see mee at her I'd love to meet her family. You know, I always I always get to know people through their family. A lot, and I'd love to meet. I'm intrigued and she's an amazing mom.
Speaker 2: To have her siblings been on TV before or no, I've never saw, but.
Speaker 4: Guess what, you've never seen mine either. I'm one of five.
Speaker 3: How come.
Speaker 4: They're not interested? They would do whatever I told them to do. They'd stand on her head if I told them to do it, But they just haven't really. They never really took an interest in my family, and I figured, why push that they didn't sign up for this. Yeah, normal people get nervous to do these things camera. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I had a lot of family members that would do it in the beginning.
Speaker 2: And then the first time they look bad on the show, they're like, are you doing that again?
Speaker 3: I'm not getting paid to look like an ass exactly.
Speaker 2: I think my brother got labeled as the angry drunk person at a party.
Speaker 4: Oh well, my sister did come on one time. She finally made it to air, and they put her down as my cousin. Oh my gosh, when she walked in under her name and said Delora.
Speaker 2: Forget it, forget it. I know that my the girl that does my hair, Michelle. She texts me and she's like, oh my god, I finally made an episode.
Speaker 3: She's been filming with me for I don't know, fifteen.
Speaker 2: Years and funny and she and it's always she's got one arm that's tattooed, and do you always see her tattooed.
Speaker 3: Arm doing the hair.
Speaker 2: She's like even they even said my name there and everything, and I'm like, oh wow.
Speaker 4: God, bless her. She finally Meanwhile, my the girl that does my hair, Marissa Stissy, they did a whole season about because yeap, when Jayden it was all over Marissa Stissy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So well, when Angela says that someone in favor threatened her with hands.
Speaker 4: It's so funny when Andy hears these things, because they really have the sayings these girls in Atlanta, don't they.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what it meant. Oh I know what it meant, but like she was gonna hit her.
Speaker 4: I got hands. So if someone comes up to me and says I got hands, I'll be like, and.
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 4: It means they're going to hit you. They're going to pay down, so they cut out. Like when somebody says throw hands, you've heard that. Yeah, they took the throw out.
Speaker 3: Oh Okay, that's because they bleep part of it when they were saying it.
Speaker 2: They bleeped it, and I'm like, I'm not every time no, But at the reunion they bleep part of what they were saying, so I didn't completely understand it.
Speaker 4: They bleeped a lot of names. Maybe it was pissed off that we never resolved the whole Marcus thing that I don't even want to hear anybody else's Bullshitulders, they're coming with.
Speaker 2: Me, I know. I mean the guys like they tell about it being just about everybody on the cast. And then Cynthia comes forward and says, if Angela set this up, this.
Speaker 4: Is the biggest, biggest heist. It's like all times, no, listen to me. I don't. I don't know what to believe anymore. But I need to move on from it because I don't think I think it's a very.
Speaker 3: You and Andy Cohen both.
Speaker 4: He's like, unless you come up and you got true facts, he really don't want to hear it. Yeah, and you know what else, he hates really bad shit that happens off camera. He's not interested. He's not wasting the reunion, even though that happened on camera. But another pet peeve of his is talking about something that happened with a blog or off camera.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a pet peeve of all of ours at this point. You know, Orange County has been hit with that this year and people are like outraged, They're like, stop giving these blogs. Well, the content creators attention, because what's happening now is the bottom feeder ones are trying to do something to get their name into the show and that and that's where it's getting really bad like that. You know that there's a lot of great content creators out.
Speaker 4: There, a lot of wonderful, amazing.
Speaker 3: To promote the shows that give their opinions, and.
Speaker 4: I love it. I embrace them, I invite them. I love their criticism, constructive criticism, and and it's a good POV of what's going on and what people that are watching really feel about it. So I love, I love a good one, but I don't like the toxic ones, like the ones that are just out to get their name out and just.
Speaker 3: To yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So we're anyway, but you know, moving on from whatever stupid shit that we got no resolution from.
Speaker 2: Well, Andy asks Angela, like, where does she stand with the ladies.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't think anybody was nice to her, not one person. Well, she was very vocal, she was she was, but nobody's nice to her.
Speaker 3: Well, she says that she can move on, and she wants to move on.
Speaker 4: Of course she does. She wants to stay on the show. And unless people people want to be your friend, you're not staying.
Speaker 2: Very true, Kelly wanted to dispute that she ever compared her marriage to Angela's, but obviously they have flashback show that Kelly said she's been.
Speaker 3: An Angela's position. So I mean you have to in these shows. You have to think ten steps ahead.
Speaker 4: You really do you do? But I mean, I can't remember what I said this morning. So when you when you're sitting on that couch six months a year later and you don't, it's a valid excuse to say I don't remember. But you also have to own it and say if I said it, If I said it, you do it camera, Yeah, yeah, if I said it, then I apologize or don't. But you can't adamantly deny because if it's coming up, chances are they're going to make you look like a liar and flash that you said it.
Speaker 3: They love doing that, Oh they love it.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, we talked about.
Speaker 2: It earlier, a little bit about Angela having to prove her birth date. Now Andy brought it in as a question from a fan. Do you think that that was a fair question to ask?
Speaker 4: Or was it? Like, you know, I find that Angela handled all of that really well. Am I mad at him bringing it up? No? Because it was such a talked about thing on camera. So but like I said, like, I probably would be upset by that because you know, I tried to stay looking young. That would really bother me.
Speaker 2: I think I would bother any woman to think that there are people are saying she looks ten years older than what she actually that's.
Speaker 4: A lot ten years older? Is there really a lot?
Speaker 2: And then Angela says like, if I look fifty three, Phaedri, you look sixty three.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh god, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 4: Asone handles her, well too, let me tell you about Phaedri. She don't lose her cool.
Speaker 3: She doesn't. She did not lose her cool at all. This part's confusing.
Speaker 2: When Andy asked about Angela's rental properties and she basically said she foreclosed on them, and I'm like, how can anybody in this day and age have their properties go into foreclosure?
Speaker 4: Like she paid too high for them. The market was really high.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know the market in Atlanta, but I'm like, isn't that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know it is Atlanta, But there was a time where houses were selling. There was bidding wars over these homes, and people paid a lot more for them, and then the market went out. So and I buy so many. See, I'm so worried. Like that would give me.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have found something to do.
Speaker 2: I would have started renting them out or do something to try to hold on to them until maybe the market got better.
Speaker 3: Or it's just very confusing to me.
Speaker 4: I would have to say that she probably tried everything she could before she did that. She was in major debt. This woman distress she had, I mean, all these women on this cast, I don't know how they did it this season just to talk about her stress alone. She had the financial issue, which that was would have been enough to put me in the hospital. Then she had her poor mom passed away. God bless her. Yeah, she the mom passed away. Then she had to fight for her marriage and everybody attacking her husband then she has Marcus come out of the woodwork or from under the rock, and then she has to keep her husband calm that he doesn't punch him in the face and get charged with something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did. She went through a lot, for sure. Now Andy did not hold back when he asked Pedra, like, Phedra, you skip Married to Medicine reunion?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What made you come here? And and he really dove into it, like you skip the reunion and you don't like that, you don't like that? Probably doesn't like that.
Speaker 4: No, I mean there did skip the reunion too, so it was like throwing salt in the wound. You can't.
Speaker 2: But if you decide not to go to the reunion, you're deciding that you're not ever coming back.
Speaker 3: They won't bring you back. No, I mean, I'm concern or something's happening, or.
Speaker 4: Didn't somebody not show up to a reunion on Jersey one time? But then they did come back.
Speaker 3: I don't remember was wait, didn't marry Cosby.
Speaker 4: Or somebody Mary Cosby didn't know? People have come back from this, But probably they really have to need you.
Speaker 2: They really have to need you if you're like a no show at the reunion like they don't need bread.
Speaker 4: It's not okay, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but she said she's skipped married to Medicine Union because she had nothing left to give them, and the ladies didn't give her any didn't hold any value in her being on the show.
Speaker 4: They weren't nice there.
Speaker 3: I never watched it, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: I did tune in a few times because she was on it, and I felt that she had no connection to anybody on the cast. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Because she's a housewife at heart.
Speaker 4: They even brought Apollo to something.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's just I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they brought Apollo. I feel like that happened. And she was like, are you trying to bother me with that? Like it didn't work, Like give me a break?
Speaker 2: Well that Andy moves on and asked me a Poorsche for Gabe phaedor too easily?
Speaker 4: Who said that? And Andy did? I missed that Poorsche Forgavee?
Speaker 3: And this is where I'm like, are we talking about years ago? What happened years ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he's talking about. But here's the thing. He he said, she forgets because they don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Shit, well is that? And you know, but but you know, why not forgive her because Porscha didn't catch any flak from that, did she?
Speaker 3: I don't think so well. Shemida says she was upset.
Speaker 4: She care, yeah, but uh.
Speaker 2: She she said that she was upset with Pedra had said, but she downplayed it. Phaedria calls out that Samiya's acts cool around her but will bring up things still in interviews, and and I mean, obviously there's some really bad blood between Samia and Porscha, which is really sad because they've known each other since they were kids and now it's like, you know, Shemia is still hurt by Phaedra saying she's sleeping with everyone's husband during season nine, so that's where that came from.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I love seeing some of the that flashbacks of Samiah because when she came in this season, I didn't realize that she had been around this group for so many years.
Speaker 3: But she was never a.
Speaker 4: Full life always she wasn't even a friend of She would just like show up.
Speaker 2: Well, why would Fader in the first place say that she's sleeping with everybody's husband?
Speaker 3: Was there truth to that or did she just pull that out of her ass.
Speaker 4: It's rumors, just rumors. It is rumors. I mean, I don't know if there's truth to it, but it's uh, it's being sad. It's a thing. And I mean, I don't know, but I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, during lunch, they take a break. During lunch, we see Charles dancing and smiling with his spies.
Speaker 4: It's over.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? I don't know what it was, but I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I can't want to be dancing and smiling.
Speaker 3: It was so nice to see him like that.
Speaker 4: Was he being nice to her? Because I only saw the part where I'm glad for her that he's giving her that in the end, like she needs that, because I did. I did walk away from I was doing something and I maybe just missed that part. I saw it when they took their break and to me and and Kelly were talking and then I just for a second, I didn't watch it, but yeah, so it was.
Speaker 3: A split split second. But he came in.
Speaker 2: He was dancing and she was dancing, and they were all excited, and I was super quine. I got that, but she stood by her man and then Denis shows up Dennis.
Speaker 3: I know, I was a little bit shocked.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know there was a lot of talk about him, but he's not dating anybody on the show, so like he's not attached romantically to anybody on the show.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, why is he there? But then I'm like, ah, I get it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on between Porischa and Drew, the whole triangle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, he absolutely should have been there, And I wonder if he's going to clear up some things because you know, they really call and Drew out for being a liar on so many levels.
Speaker 3: They do that every single year, every year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know he does. Do I think something happened between the two of them? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Possibly?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 3: Well, touchy touch.
Speaker 4: She did try to get in touch with Porscha. Porscha really didn't care that much about it, to be honest, I think I don't think that Porscha really Porscha only cared when Drew when she thought that they were going to film together on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just didn't want him on the show, Like, no, she don't.
Speaker 4: Want him, She don't want him she and she don't care who he's with. She just don't want them together on the show. Lusha's very covetous of her show and her position on the show, and yeah, I've seen this before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like Portia was a little bit more activated at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Was all season long.
Speaker 4: One percent. But you have to think about what she was going through another person. She's going through that nasty divorce, the husband gets deported, She was upset, and I honestly don't know where this because I had reports that they were on a vacation in Dubai and very close and very together. Something happened from that to that, And it wasn't far after that where a lot of people are shocked like where did this come out of?
Speaker 2: So, oh my god, are you following speaking of that? Are you following the Denise Richards stuff? Right?
Speaker 3: Your mouth is open? Oh my every day it's like I open up my own.
Speaker 4: Ape that's in your camp, give me some link something here.
Speaker 2: It's not And I just it just made me think about it. I know it's totally off subject, but I was just.
Speaker 4: Like, no, it's not I want a subject talk about this. Yeah. Second, I mean she's got black guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's accusing her of cheating he's now he's coming forward. I mean, it is getting really really messy. I haven't read how she got the black eye.
Speaker 4: I believe her, and and the way she's very detailed in the beatings. A lot of people are passing it off. They had rough sex and they were into this lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? I didn't Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, like he come out and say that he actually did that to her.
Speaker 4: And you know what, a lot of people are going against her and I'm really discussed.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's sad. But we saw clips from the show that have resurfaced and Teddy back in the day actually kind of called it out.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if Teddy called it out, we all know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Teddy was right back then.
Speaker 2: What she's saying something about he was they were walking away from a party and he grabbed her hand and she's like not now, cameras are on and he's like said something like I'll break your hand.
Speaker 3: Something like that, and then her out. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh if he says, like when he has a mic on him, like, oh oh, how.
Speaker 4: I wish for her peace and safety. Yes, I agree, Listen, Denise needs help. If there's anybody around her. That can help her. Now she needs help because this is when things happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our thoughts are with you, Denise for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Just sorry you're going through that. I really am.
Speaker 2: Well moving on from that, and they get back from their lunch break, their forty five minute lunch break.
Speaker 4: And it never seems that lunch break question is that like three seconds?
Speaker 2: It's they say, it's forty five minutes. Do you take your dress off when you're at the reunion, Tamera?
Speaker 4: I take my dress off as I'm walking off the stage.
Speaker 3: You, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know, like I'm a I don't know biscuits, Like if I take the dress off, Everything's gonna fall open and.
Speaker 3: Then I'm never gonna be able to get it on.
Speaker 2: So they get back from the lunch break and they got all the dresses back on and everything, and Andy Reids, Kenya's tweet and BRIT's Instagram story about not attendee some onion. Now, I thought Kenya was very classy and what she said, and at the end of it she said something like, I look forward to seeing you next season.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's coming back next season?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. I don't know. I'm not sure. Yeah, listen, are we coming back next season? Like there's always right, you never know, there's there's you don't know, you don't know. The powers that be make the decisions, and it goes I think far past Andy and far past I mean, it is a chain there that goes up pretty really high. So, and I think that a lot of times the fans are a part of that too. The fans have power in this on whether or not somebody.
Speaker 2: We're not talking fans on Instagram, by the way, guys, because we're talking to learn. Yeah, we're talking numbers, we're talking focus groups, we're talking things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So so I think that sometimes, like that's a factor I don't really know, and who really knows what's going to happen with this legally? You know, when legal gets involved, it gets real murky. Yes, So like we'll see what happens with this. Her statement, BRIT's statement regarding the fact that that was not her in the pictures, and now we're getting to who gave them to Kenya Drew almost shit her pants because they were like, well, you know, a cast member, a cast member, I so Poria said, I was aware of these pictures being sent to a cast member, and the cast member then gave them to Kenya in no uncertain terms. Did I know what Kenya was going to do with them? Yeah, so we get it, but now no one's talking to Kenya anyway. Was fighting with Kenya? I think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said Drew, Drew's name was dropped.
Speaker 2: Who gave it?
Speaker 4: Drew gave it, and Drew was like, well, somebody sent them to me. That's not what we asked you, Drew, we asked you. Did you give them to Kenya? I mean, at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day, like, if you're on a cast and some scandalous something has come up, it's not uncommon for one of us to send it to another cast member.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, says and then that one, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: That one?
Speaker 3: However, what you do with that? If you blow them up.
Speaker 2: Poster signs, not the cast, it's the person that did it. So maybe Drew was a messenger, but Kenya, you know, she's taken accountability for it. She's the one that ultimately displayed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, and in a very bad way.
Speaker 2: But the girls are questioning Brett a lot, and Shemya says the night after Kenya showed the pictures. They went out with Britt and she was happy and fine. She like they sent her somewhere along the line. Her demeanor had changed about.
Speaker 4: This, and yeah, it's called she spoke to a lawyer or somebody reached out to her and said, you have a case, and that's when the demeanor changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was really happy and everything, and then she came back to the group next day film in distraught.
Speaker 3: So they're like, oh, yea calling bullshit. And then they also questioned how long did she know that these pictures were not of her? And who the hell are these pictures of?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know when she saw them because she left the party and then Kelly left the party when they came out. And then how about the fact that our Queen of the Lady, Queen Miss Cynthia Bailly, the mother Teresa of Atlanta, comes over here and she's like, well, she doesn't speak to me. When Cynthia Billy is the one that stayed.
Speaker 3: Said Jinda's person ever and from the king to cut her off, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Cynthia stayed there and said, you know, this isn't something I expect from you. I'm here. I didn't leave, but like you know, I don't you know you have You're better than that, You're better than this. And she actually did stay for her and then she doesn't stop, you know, or whatever? What do you expect? You can't believe other get mad at other people because you fucking.
Speaker 2: If it's not you in those pictures, what grounds do you have to see? And why don't you go to the reunion and say, listen, bitch, that wasn't me and that yeah, yeah, well fight back against because Kenya's.
Speaker 3: Not there, but at least say her peace.
Speaker 4: Say you know, Drew, did you send them to me? Did you send did somebody send you pictures? Why didn't you send them to me instead of somebody that wanted or hurt me? Yeah, those pictures were not sent to somebody. Here's the thing. Sometimes friends don't need information that will they can use that against someone that will come back and hurt them. I understand that, Am I saying it right? Holding withholding something from a friend who cannot handle information in the correct way is not wrong. It's just not yeah, unless it's about them personally. But if they're gonna if you know that friend is gonna get themselves in trouble with that. Whatever it is you give them, then don't give it them.
Speaker 2: Well, I felt bad for Cynthia because she looked clearly she was upset. She's you know, they've been deserves like, come on, Kenya, just give Cynthia call. Cynthia has always been there first. She's always been on your side, like, come on. Andy asked how Shmiah felt about Britt accusing her of lying about Shiloh being ill.
Speaker 4: First of all, she's not lying about her child being No. No, what she did say, and it wasn't more than she was said she was lying about the child being ill. It was the fact that if she was so upset, and I did this is what I got from Britt, And she said, if she was so sick, why didn't you go right home? And you were so upset, If you were so upset about how sick she was, then why did you go to Miami instead of going right home? And that's a valid question.
Speaker 3: It is a valid question.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of Shamiyah. I think she's great. I think she's great for the show. I think she's very accomplished.
Speaker 2: But we don't know, we don't know how Shiloh was doing at that time.
Speaker 3: It could have been that, you know, Shiloh.
Speaker 2: She got that phone call and Shiloh was doing really you know, poorly at the time, but took her to the doctor, doctor parn antibiotics and she was on her way to becoming better.
Speaker 3: And if you're but if you're I mean, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: If you're going to upset at home, go home, like you were sobbing the not it's not the veins are coming out the whole. Everybody's holding you up. You're like, you're like sobbing. Like I take crying very.
Speaker 3: Serious, because you don't cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I take crying.
Speaker 3: Your ice queen kidding.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna cry like that, get on the next plane home. If that's the level of emotion that's this is evoking from you. I don't think think she was kidding. I don't think she was making it up. I don't think she was over exaggerating how she felt about it. But if you're gonna go that far, then go home. Yeah that's all that. Yeah, And you know, it's a shame. I hate to see Britt go because as much as I may not be the biggest fan of her, she.
Speaker 3: And she will say anything.
Speaker 4: But I think that girl don't hold back.
Speaker 2: Angela's got to that point too. She does not hold back at all. Nothing is She's not evil, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody really is. But Britt like you, you know you, you had a place in this business. I hate to say it. There's always a good place for a villain in a housewife world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get to the music of it all, the Shamiyah and the Drew. Smiya says she has never shaded Drew's music or voice. Now we know that Drew has shaded Shamia's voice.
Speaker 4: She said she couldn't hold a note. Yeah, did you see wait, did you see Drew sing? And she's sang the Star spangled banner at a baseball game, like a big professional baseball game.
Speaker 3: I got the Red Sox or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that, something like that, guys, And how'd she do? How did she do well?
Speaker 3: I went to recall Shemia and ask her, I.
Speaker 4: Think you should. I went to read that. Listen. I cannot sing. I cannot sing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't sing either, So I am no.
Speaker 4: One to speak of. The comments underneath were good, However, I don't didn't think she was on the level to be able to sting that. I don't think it was that great.
Speaker 3: Eh, well, there it is, right out of Dolores's mouth. You suck.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I have no right. No, she didn't suck. She didn't suck.
Speaker 3: Well, Carl's a bitch, right, but listen.
Speaker 4: In the back, uh you know what we you and they were having a conversation of how talented she really is.
Speaker 3: I think she's talented, I really do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know she's a triple threat. Amazing great love it. However, that was not I don't know that that was your best performance because that's a song very near and dirt, like I get chills when I hear it.
Speaker 3: A hard song to sing too, it's a.
Speaker 4: Very hard song to sing so well.
Speaker 2: Drew says no, no, no, no, and disputes it and says she never made fun of her singing, which we all saw, and Samia said, she did.
Speaker 3: You lie. You're a liar.
Speaker 2: You lie about everything, including your Judah leebr bag.
Speaker 3: And I died at the moment when.
Speaker 4: You're not bringing out the Kara Cosmo bag.
Speaker 2: The pettiness of bringing out the bag, and I'm just like, oh, I love this this is amazing.
Speaker 4: The bag had to be sold out by now. I actually Poorsche wanted it.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: You know when she said she wanted, She's like, let's see how today ends.
Speaker 4: But wait, she gets called out for it, and then she says, I have the receipts at home. They're like, just stop, just yeap lying, she's lying. Just like what about when she said Michael Jordan was her cousin.
Speaker 2: Well, every cast member passed and present has called Drew a liar at one time or another. Kenya Porscha, Shamia, Charae Candy, there's I mean, where there's smoke, there is fire.
Speaker 4: She I mean I wanted to say, like no, because I hate to go with what all the cast members are saying, because once you're dubbed something, it kind of sticks with you, whether it's true or not. Like like somebody calls you a name and then like your whole career you're known as that, and then like I'm like, I'm gonna see for myself, and so I did, and yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's hilarious because we have cast members that will wear and Carrie fake designer clothes and back and all that jewelry and I just laugh every time because you can spot it from a mile away. You can spot I shouldn't be able to well, obviously they're not good ones, but it just to me, it's just it's insecurity in.
Speaker 4: Somebody that they just have to have.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're dripped in fake designer stuff, you have an issue. You have an insecurity issue, Like I get it, you can't afford it. Oh so you have like a fake Chanel bag if that's what makes you happy. Whatever, but don't go and try to act like you're dripped in Chanel and sell fake and you're a rich bitch when you're not. You're selling me a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 4: You know, I've never been. You and I are very much alike like this, Like we're not spenders, right, no, Like Paul wants to buy me, Like I get my gifts like my good bags, but I don't really use them. I use my twenty five dollars little sack like comfy bag or you know, my in you know whatever. It's just my mother, like what are you carrying? And my mother could she's like the most simple person in the world. She's like it doesn't even have a zipper on I'm like, it's not my thing. Mom, I don't want to, you know, but but but that's not I don't I don't fault. I don't judge. People do things. That's so funny, but no one judge you. I found some Aviator Nation esque things on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Well you know what, Okay, that's different. That's like a dupe.
Speaker 2: But when you have one that like a sweatshirt that says Chanel and it's not wrong and it's actually channel, then you that that is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You remember a channel we're showing our age now, No, I don't channel. It was like a Sears.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh really like a Zodie's Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Annie asked Porsche if she thought Britt was being malicious by sharing that she saw Porscha's text messages.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you think, listen, BRIT's not holding anything back if you ever said, if you ever did, She's not being malicious, She's being britt whatever. That is.
Speaker 2: Well, an wastage of conflict between Shamia and Porscha this season, like there is a montage.
Speaker 4: I saw it. I think their friendship's very damaged.
Speaker 3: They said they're not friends anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Porscha says that she recently. Porscha says that recently, Samiya has been lying and bad mouthing her in interviews and one thing that Smiya said that bugged me, and she goes, you're lying too. I don't like that, Like nobody should be lying about anybody.
Speaker 4: So apparently Porsche extended an olive branch to Shemiah and posted for her birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that she.
Speaker 4: Did respond, but you know, I, you know, I'm I do change my mind with information camera. And I'm gonna say first, I wasn't happy with Porsche's. Porsche always lands on her feet in this business or I think in life, right from her from the first time we met her, when she was on the bulls of her ass, what are divorced? And then going through this one now and winning and winning and winning from you know, making money on the show and doing very well for herself. And I wanted to say that I felt that she was a little selfish this year. I felt like she didn't feel like she needed to do things. But I also did take into considered ration she was going through a very hard divorce and very upset about it. So the thing is is I am now a little bit more on Porsche's side because once we saw all this stuff, like for when Port, when Shemia first came on, she was going to bat for Porsche, right she she was really fighting for her, and I didn't think Porsche was reciprocating. And then in the end I found like, it's not. Porscha's not all wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, she's not.
Speaker 2: And I have learned that me and Teddy will always say you're only as good as this week's episode because.
Speaker 3: We only know what we know.
Speaker 2: We only know the information that we're getting from a reality show. We only see the strongest parts of your personality, and we don't necessarily see a well rounded person, so you can make judgment and then the next week go oh okay. I totally get her side. But one thing I didn't understand is when Porscha said Shemiah tried to use the show to sabotage her. If Porsha felt that way, why didn't she bring this up during filming?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that during this reunion she had just are that she had just found out about the alliance that was formed in the beginning, and saying where was I or she's saying yeah, you were involved, and Porscha's like, I don't believe in that shit anyway. But I really wasn't involved, and I don't think that that. I mean, I don't really know. I'm gonna Jory's out on that. For me, I'm not sure about Shamia right now at this moment. Although I happened to like her a lot, she can win me over next week. Like it's just like, it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy how that happens.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes you, you know, even with any any kind of star that's on TV, like you you idolize them, Oh my god, I love them.
Speaker 3: I love them, and then you meet them.
Speaker 2: In person, You're like, god, they're an asshole. Like I don't like that person.
Speaker 4: I want to So you just know, I want you to meet a sing to me and I her. I want to like her so much.
Speaker 2: I met her and I thought she was amazing, and I thought she was sweet, she was nice, and she did kind of sound like she was. The little conversation we had, I was like, oh, I hope you guys are friends again, and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, it's just really sad. I've been friends with her for a long time.
Speaker 2: So she seemed like she really cared about her, But Tamra, what's going on with the moms?
Speaker 4: I think how this plays out is going to be very telling on the future of their relationship.
Speaker 3: Continue to fight and then they bring their moms into the discussion, like, I'm like, oh god, we're not going there.
Speaker 4: No, I want to know something. One of the moms did something to the other moms and when that comes up, they drop that shit right away. But guess what not in this world?
Speaker 3: Well, Porsha posted something about her mom, so.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so I want to know. See, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: When you have friends have known each other for a very long time, there's a lot of history.
Speaker 4: There, and they know the bodies are buried.
Speaker 2: You know the bodies are buried. If it's gonna get dirty, it's gonna get really dirty.
Speaker 3: And they they.
Speaker 4: Know so well that you're right about that camera because when real friends fight, it gets real dirty and ugly. When real friends fight, When like superficial friends you've only known each other for a short time, you're gonna stab each other in the back. No love loss here. There's not too much you know about the person. If they're smart. Listen, if you're smart, when you become friends with somebody on the show, you probably should hold back, Oh for sure, before you tell talk about or your husband.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be careful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the first time you said, oh my god, me, my husband got in a huge fight last night, and then you give them details and the next thing you know, this girl's turning on you and it.
Speaker 4: Has that ever happened to you on the show?
Speaker 2: No, I keep my family, my husband and my kids very close. Like I don't just in general, not just with people on the show. I really don't talk too much about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely have said things to people.
Speaker 4: You know, don't think if someone did it to somebody else, they wouldn't do it to you. Yep. So and a lot of times people like that, even as no matter how close to friends you get, they won't tell you when they did something like that to somebody else, you find out when they do it to you. Then you find out, well, oh yeah, you'll get to go out and say that person did it to me too. And then you realize you've been sleeping with the enemy for however many years. You know, someone who was gonna clandestinely come after you at the end of the day anyway, Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 2: So that's it for episode two of the reunion. One more reunion to go and then then what Then we're done with Atlanta, But then who's done?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got to figure out who's coming on next. I feel like Salt Lake City is going to come on soon. I just saw the previews, which was very disappointed for the Real Househoves of London. I saw Carolyn Stanbury and Derenda were in it, and they had cameos in the show.
Speaker 3: But it's not playing here.
Speaker 4: How do we see it on Hulu or something?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, but I'm like, oh, hey, hey, hey, you yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's not playing in the States, but potentially Andy said it.
Speaker 3: Could be picked up by Peacock.
Speaker 2: But then we're also doing The Ladies of London on Bravos, So that makes me feel like mee Estra.
Speaker 4: Did you meet Lestra at Bravo Khan?
Speaker 3: I don't think so did.
Speaker 4: She's amazing, she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh what show is she on?
Speaker 4: Lystra and Ladies of London?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, there's a whole lot of.
Speaker 4: Women like you don't even know what to do with it like Lstra, You're a goddess, a statue. I love her.
Speaker 2: She's so many people at Bravo Khan and you're like overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you probably matter. She's lovely, she's a lovely person. I'd love to see her on one of our shows. Amazing woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, thank you for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in the Pod, and we'll be back with reunion number three next week
Speaker 4: And then that's it.